Speaker 1: This is the Christy Swan Show. We're checking in on some homework.
Speaker 2: Yes, nine Now Entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series live stream free now Christy's couch with nine Now.
Speaker 3: Let Shannon please approach the school teacher's bench with your homework.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: I am fabious?
Speaker 2: How you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Not too bad? We set you a task yesterday.
Speaker 3: We said at this time we would give you one thousand dollars cash if you would sit down watch nine now streaming and.
Speaker 1: Answer this question.
Speaker 3: In the finale episode of season one of the Fall, Stella and Paul have a conversation over the phone where now polish is mentioned.
Speaker 1: What is the color? Shannon? What is the color?
Speaker 3: The answer is.
Speaker 1: Read Shannon, Yeah, yes, Oh my god, isn't that Isn't that the best money you've ever earned? Watching Telly?
Speaker 4: Honestly, if that could be school homework, I would go A thousand dollars cash is on its way to you, Shannon. We will be setting another nine now streaming task next Monday, so make you tuning in at this time.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's clique, we're almost out of time because of those technical difficulties, but I do want to cover off a Lascan Dalay pregnancy. Giselle bunschen Why has revealed that she is expecting another baby, a new baby, not with her ex Tom Brady, but with her personal trainer, And it just makes so much sense to me. It's the Dancing with the Stars kind of as you know, it's like you're getting hot and sweaty with someone, you think, let's just go the whole way.
Speaker 4: Do you think the pheromones just have something to do with that? When in those scenario it's like, is that what it is?
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 3: And also the boundaries against physical intimacy are broken down in both of those situations. You've got to be thrown around like a rag doll on Dancing with the Stars by somebody hot and fit, and a personal trainer has to touch you on your tummy and your busy well maybe not your busies, but you know, like you know what I mean, they've got to correct your posture and.
Speaker 4: The respect has to be there quite quickly. Exactly have we done a welfare check on Tom?
Speaker 3: Well, she told him ahead of the ahead of the news. So I think that's respectful, don't.
Speaker 4: You that's respectful. Maybe we should throw another roast for him, because he seemed to really have loved art.
Speaker 1: Oh, he can't attend because he's weeping in the corner. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, you're listening to get to the Chriszy Swan Show on over still and God love you for doing that.
Speaker 1: Let's go clicking Chrissy's clickbait.
Speaker 3: I will click on any headline that involves you Grant because I love him. If you are of a certain age, go on google what he got up to in the.
Speaker 1: Someone called Divine Brown. That's all. Do you know about the.
Speaker 4: Miss I don't.
Speaker 1: I knew you did it?
Speaker 4: What Tomom knows? Okay, great, I'll be doing that the minute this show finishes.
Speaker 3: Just google, In fact, google it while I'm talking about it, and then I'm not going to talk about that. But you google it, and I just want to see divine obsess anyway.
Speaker 1: Hugh Grant has explained why how good huh.
Speaker 3: He has explained why he always has his British accent in films, and I think I've read between the lines he's saying, Oh, you know, I always keep my English accent because you know, at the point of casting, if they say the characters American. Then I say, look, I'm just not going to be able to bring you know, the American psyche. I'm English through and through. So give this absolutely, so give this role to an American actor.
Speaker 1: That's what he's saying. I think he can't do accents. Ah, I think he can't do accents. And then he's just saying which is fine.
Speaker 3: By the way, he's just saying, you know, I've got to be English or I you know, I can't sell it.
Speaker 4: I think you're on the money. They're Swanni because in his early days when he was just starting in the industry, if he got like offered I don't know, a James Bond, not James Bond, but an American massive film or role, you're absolutely given that a.
Speaker 1: Crack exactly, I can't do it, but I love him so.
Speaker 4: Also, this story amazing, and I hope it did the Mono brow he had get the airtime it deserved back then.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't know, No, people seem to be distracted by other elements in the story.
Speaker 1: Now there is another great show. Is it on Netflix?
Speaker 4: It sure he is.
Speaker 1: I never know what the streamers are.
Speaker 4: It's on Netflix.
Speaker 1: It is called.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants this and it is magical. It stars Kristin Bell and Adam Brody, who i'd seen the name, but I didn't know who he was.
Speaker 1: And now I'm going to marry him.
Speaker 4: The OC If you're not sure who we're talking about.
Speaker 1: He magic or is it just me? He's magic and she is magic.
Speaker 4: Kristin Bell, I have loved her Veronica mars Oh, I love her.
Speaker 3: So much, and she's in the good place with ted Dance and she's just so fabulous anyway. She's also got a fabulous, very progressive, amazing husband.
Speaker 1: Called Dax's Shepherd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool name, and he has said that he had he's watched the TV series that we're talking about, which stars Adam and his wife Kristen. They're in love in the show, and Dak says, I didn't even know she could kiss like that. She never kisses me like she kisses Adam Brody. But he's not saying it in a jealous way because they're cool, man. They're a cool LA couple.
Speaker 4: See I reckon Kristen could catch Dax following someone she knows on OnlyFans and she'd be cool with it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I mean is it that fall.
Speaker 3: I maybe I am that sort of person too, because this block scandal that we were just talking about, how he's like, oh, i'd follow you on on only fans. That wouldn't even register with me. I'd just be like, oh, he's going to follow on only fans.
Speaker 1: It's not real, do you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Anyway, he said, my friend we watched that scene together, the kissing scene, which ild argue is the very best kissing scene ever, and he says, I want her to kiss me like that. I don't think she will, Darling. No, sorry, she's too busy raising children and being tired.
Speaker 4: And also, good news for fans of that show, season two has been confirmed.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's so good and if you haven't watched it, you should. It's fantastic. Check out The.
Speaker 3: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 4: Do you