Speaker 1: Hello, welcome on the podcast. Here we got here Clint Toss.
Speaker 2: Good morning evening whenever you listen in the house.
Speaker 3: Hi, I need to blow my nose. Is that rude if I do that over the microphone?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 4: Oh? How do how do? He's in the house?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hi, the into the my headphones on here on the pod.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hello Hudson.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is your chance to shine. Honey, this is it.
Speaker 4: You're on the podcast. Do you remember this lady?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: Who are you?
Speaker 5: I'll come on, mate, can you lend me twenty bucks? Come on, we'll cut you a good deal.
Speaker 2: Her name's Mace Dog.
Speaker 4: You know Mace Dog. You worked for a last year. I come by? Yeah, do you.
Speaker 5: Actually genuinely.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: I'm a little offended.
Speaker 1: Do you remember Mace Dog? Because you want to go to a house party? Oh yeah, my technique is terrible. Come on into the mic.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 3: I'm actually so sad that I'm not living in that house anymore. Because it's the grand Final weekend.
Speaker 2: Your house is wild? Can we please? Can we please reveal our receipts?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Breakfast receipts so across the road? Yes, we get breakfast and over.
Speaker 2: And it's because it's the end of a what do you call it a quarter? The end of something.
Speaker 8: We've got to reveal our receipt of shame. Are you surprised at yours? No, there's a lot of egg bacon s w.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Sandwich? Maybe?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Or wrap?
Speaker 2: It's all. There's a lot there. I just can't remember getting all this stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm always the same. Okay, to go first, Here you go.
Speaker 2: I am five hundred and eighty dollars ship that's today.
Speaker 4: I'm six hundred and eighty.
Speaker 2: But you get so much more than me. No, I don't you do. No, you always get mushrooms on the side.
Speaker 4: Do you get mushrooms on the side?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I don't you two you fat little biggies.
Speaker 2: Lauren was about two fifty.
Speaker 4: I think the only naughty thing on here is one berry muffin?
Speaker 2: Only one? Hang on?
Speaker 4: Why have I got hash Browns on here?
Speaker 2: I never gets what's other miscellaneous catering? Ten?
Speaker 4: I never get hash browns?
Speaker 2: Jenny?
Speaker 4: Is Jenny ordering hash Browns on fleecing us? Or yeah, I reckon Jenny's fleecing us? Jenny, come in please.
Speaker 8: Well this is really interesting for those listening.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the breakfast receipts are in Jenny. We never get hash browns every on our seats. When do we get hash browns?
Speaker 6: I clearly remember getting hash browns. You ordered them randomly one day.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't sound on me.
Speaker 6: You haven't paid since. I think it's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it's pretty fair all the time.
Speaker 4: No, you don't you have a painting either.
Speaker 5: It's I have it in my records.
Speaker 4: I'm not tight your I'm we're both not typing.
Speaker 5: Both water, breakfast and coffee every day.
Speaker 6: I think it's about right.
Speaker 4: Yeah I do. That's fair enough.
Speaker 5: Good job.
Speaker 4: You know what you've changed since your birthday?
Speaker 5: You annoying?
Speaker 2: She's really aggressive?
Speaker 4: Yeah you are?
Speaker 2: You just a bit.
Speaker 6: You know how long it took me to get you to do your library today.
Speaker 4: I wasn't on a fucking drinking drinking I'm saying I was doing the show in.
Speaker 6: Twenty two minutes, and I asked them fifty million.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I have been asking you to get a photo and those T shirts about three months.
Speaker 2: I've been prepared to do it.
Speaker 4: We got it today.
Speaker 2: You know best.
Speaker 4: I've been ready to give me, give me a home off you.
Speaker 2: It's l I n t.
Speaker 5: So what's everyone doing for the weekend?
Speaker 4: We're having a house party?
Speaker 5: I actually said you are too. You're putting a You get in some meat, don't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna do ribs into the mic. Do you want to do ribs or a spits ribs?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What are you going to glaze it?
Speaker 8: With?
Speaker 1: American barbecue sauce and a slow cook them for six hours so they're just literally falling off the bone. But then what I do is I get the barbecue up to like four hundred degrees and I whack them on there to charg hyll them just at the end.
Speaker 5: Sounds lit time. Do you want me to come over about three?
Speaker 4: If you can bring the ribs?
Speaker 5: Consider it done?
Speaker 4: What are you doing for Granny?
Speaker 5: Umm?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're still trying to work it out. We're still trying to piece it together. I think we're going to be in the North Side. Potentially might go the game. We're not going to go the game, but we might and then.
Speaker 5: Just pretty much get on the beers and just have a good one. Get on the beers, and then once the game's finished.
Speaker 1: Do you know any single blakes for us?
Speaker 2: I've not looked up. We haven't can't screw the crew.
Speaker 8: Well I agree with that, but you know, if we both get to a point where it's.
Speaker 4: I reckon, I give it a go strike. Okay, maybe make that December tim running out.
Speaker 2: Yay, it's not not this year for me.
Speaker 4: No, you have plenty of time. Funny time.
Speaker 8: I've created a live countdown clock to my last shift at Channel Life.
Speaker 2: I can send it to if you like, you can embed it, should put it up.
Speaker 4: On one of these screen You're to have it on your phone, just counting.
Speaker 2: I do have it on my phone.
Speaker 4: That's funny for those playing at home.
Speaker 8: Fifty four days, thirteen hours, thirteen minutes, twenty nineteen eighteen seconds.
Speaker 3: Hell, how good you're staying in Melbourne this weekend? Yeah, you're going the grunning.
Speaker 2: I am, but I'm flying back to Sydney on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Night after the Grand Final. Count that's just criminal. But it's just such a handbreak.
Speaker 5: What time is is your flight?
Speaker 2: Nine pm?
Speaker 4: But you're going to be like ready to launch?
Speaker 5: Absolutely you are.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's a plan.
Speaker 6: You probably would have.
Speaker 1: Hope for it, some sort of hot flight.
Speaker 5: Leave Melbourne on the Grand Final day.
Speaker 4: No way's criminal.
Speaker 3: That how much of flight's thirty dollars?
Speaker 2: A lot of people do it, A lot of people fly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, m hm, anyway, that'll be me hell man. Yeah, that's that's tough. That is tough. Lost is here.
Speaker 6: We were just sorry, that'sical, had my technique.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 6: What's happened?
Speaker 4: We were just revealing breakfast budgets?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: How long is this for?
Speaker 2: Since June? I believe two.
Speaker 6: Hundred and thirty eight?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's very very good.
Speaker 7: One hundred of that one hundred dollars of that is watermelon juices?
Speaker 3: What wow?
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Watermelon juice?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 6: Are they're like ten bucks each?
Speaker 2: How good?
Speaker 5: Out of ten?
Speaker 6: Only sixty four dollars in food?
Speaker 2: And I think I'm to talk about this but tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm modeling.
Speaker 4: Sorry what oh yeah, a big shoes.
Speaker 2: I am modeling.
Speaker 6: Is the face of unicorn.
Speaker 2: I've been. I've been. I've got the call up.
Speaker 5: Oh that come off hot?
Speaker 6: Do you know what you're wearing?
Speaker 3: Hot?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I've had a fitting, done a fitting. So it's a lot of linen, linen, Yeah, a lot of linen. Yeah. They do everything unique. We love them.
Speaker 5: How exciting.
Speaker 2: A small chance that I'll end up on a tram. What my image?
Speaker 6: The campaign is going on tram.
Speaker 2: You're not going to be spread out.
Speaker 6: They going to run.
Speaker 4: The doors don't open and we walk in the legs or anything between my mouth?
Speaker 6: Is it just you? Or are you with a stable of stuff?
Speaker 2: Just me tomorrow? But there are others who are featured, so he will be revealed.
Speaker 4: This is like Dusty doing the bombs commercial.
Speaker 6: It is very much like that. What are you the face of.
Speaker 4: I was for a hair treatment place in Brisbane?
Speaker 7: Oh I saw Liesel Jones is the face of you?
Speaker 2: Now you are the face for hair treats?
Speaker 4: Well treatment.
Speaker 2: I've got my words because the hair is not working.
Speaker 6: Maybe don't mention the company.
Speaker 2: It's the opposite of bad.
Speaker 6: Maybe you should become the ambassador hat.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, mad Hatters.
Speaker 4: Country chair right now.
Speaker 7: Honestly, do you know how many people I know that have large heads that can't find hats?
Speaker 6: You could start a website called Hats the Large large Heads, just fat heads and people with big heads could just go there and know they get hats that fit hats.
Speaker 4: I'm going to start fast.
Speaker 7: Someone else now that we've said this already gone and but you should try fat hats.
Speaker 6: Is it actually a thing? Fat hats?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like it, fat hat, fat hats, fat heads works. I'm going to go daddy now and get the website.
Speaker 6: You've got a tiny head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do have a small little head.
Speaker 2: Nickname. I do have a little pin.
Speaker 6: You don't have things pretty little?
Speaker 5: He do you already think i'd look like if I shaved my head?
Speaker 2: Give it a no, you know what you'd like snead O'Connor, I reckon you'd look.
Speaker 4: Around seven thought about it the other one.
Speaker 6: Sixteen.
Speaker 5: I feel like gen Z because I don't know who you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you do another song?
Speaker 7: Nothing compares, no thing, compare you, no compare. I don't know, not in your repertoire.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought I'm usually pretty good like that, But now I feel how gen Z feels every time we mentioned some sort of an artist or appreciate o connor, it's wonderful.
Speaker 4: How he was trying to hook up Mazie and Clint before.
Speaker 6: Oh maybe, I don't know. I've never really thought about that. See did they both say no?
Speaker 5: We both said no.
Speaker 2: I said no. I didn't I didn't say no.
Speaker 6: I should ask her out on the dinner date.
Speaker 2: Because I know he doesn't screw the crew's a model.
Speaker 5: I can't screw the model. That's pretty sexy, jacket.
Speaker 6: If a guy said that he was a model, that makes you like him more or less.
Speaker 5: It depends what kind of modeling hand model. Hand models.
Speaker 4: That's kind of hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, men with nice hands, I agree, But you know, trading hands are kind of hot as well.
Speaker 5: Big old man trady hands.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, look like.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't they small memory?
Speaker 4: I got the King Charles hands.
Speaker 6: It's his favorite thing in the world to talk about. How smooth.
Speaker 5: Please never do that again. They don't want to touch your hands.
Speaker 4: The weird with you mates were Pamela.
Speaker 3: I don't I think you need to just slow down on the Palmela actually rough them up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go rub them in some dope.
Speaker 6: And look at how small the hair and how he holds them like this, like a little bit cross the mo.
Speaker 4: I should wear oven mitts to protect them.
Speaker 2: You should wear it.
Speaker 6: They look like they've never come out of o.
Speaker 7: Like that.
Speaker 6: The hand model on zoo Land that class.
Speaker 2: We must go.
Speaker 6: You had fun hunts.
Speaker 4: It looks like you know you've been bored as hell today, haven't you?
Speaker 6: I just went into our office. Looks like an.
Speaker 4: Absolute what's he done?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, have a look on the phone. Yeah, I just sent it to the show. I said. It looks like someone's throwing a house. It's not him, it's everyone's. But there's like a teddy bear shoved under the couch with one leg hanging out.
Speaker 5: Actually, so much stuff got delivered yesterday for the Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow. Yes, hey, tomorrow night we're on.
Speaker 6: We're launch Moorrow afternoon. Yeah, I did that email, I.
Speaker 2: Asked, excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, tell me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm excited now to put some names on the breakfast but they won't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we actually we need to discuss that in the meeting. Where about to have to meet? We do, We're good to run.
Speaker 6: Okay, have we hit up the thing I got yesterday? Very detai.
Speaker 5: Killy everything in it, and I know you love she nailed it.
Speaker 6: What about the risk assessment? I was like, and you all these things could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 2: Assessment?
Speaker 4: Send the risk assessment to Lauren.
Speaker 6: No, I don't open my emails rest but I read that.
Speaker 5: I read it though, Yeah, you wait when I read it many times?
Speaker 2: Slide shirts amazing Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good on the socials,