Speaker 1: On scorn Lils Oscodio.
Speaker 2: This is the Wader Panalty Show. Good evening and welcome to the readA Pantahy Show.
Speaker 3: Coming up tonight, Treasurer Jim Chalmers rules out an early election, with rumors of a cabinet reshuffle intensifying the Biden White House lurches further into crisis. On the program tonight, Daniel Wild, Army Horowitz, Dedie dunleeby and also joining me will be a drag queen who's giving lefty love. Is a much needed reality check on a whole range of issues.
Speaker 4: Would you say your pro Palestine or pro Israel?
Speaker 2: Pro Palestine?
Speaker 1: As a gay man, I would be punished and or put in prisoner killed if I were opened the game in Palestine? How do you react to that? I didn't know that, so it is illegal to be gay in Palestate.
Speaker 3: Yes, Lady Maga will be joining me shortly, and we now I ever figured the segment that goes viral every night.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have millions watching lefties losing it each and every week.
Speaker 4: And this is why, sir, I'm not sure I didn't miss gender you did I?
Speaker 2: Oh, please go yourself. That's not very lady Lake.
Speaker 5: Oh no, No, you're misgendering me, lady, Well what are you exactly? No, No, you're business?
Speaker 6: What are you? What you said?
Speaker 2: I misgendered you.
Speaker 5: If I don't know what you are, how can I not misgender you?
Speaker 2: That's too funny to be real. Surely it's going to be a sketch comedy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in Daniel Wild, Deputy Executive Director of the Institute of Public Affairs.
Speaker 2: What do we reckon? Is that real or a setup?
Speaker 3: It's coming increasingly difficult to separate satire from just lefty lunacy.
Speaker 7: I've got no idea these days. Reader. It's the line between reality and satire is blurred more and more by the day.
Speaker 3: I think I'm told that's real. But we'll get into it later. Now let's talk about more important things. Speculation of a labor reshuffle is rife, with Home Affairs Minister Clara O'Neill and Immigration Minister Andrew Giles tip to be demoted. We've been calling for that for months on this program and on other programs on Sky. The Australian's Jeff Chambers right. So, morale in labor ranks is low after inflation jumped to four percent, and the government's big cell on Stage three tax cuts was overshadowed by Senator Fatima payment. The trigger will come in the form of a political retirement, likely to be Indigenous Affairs Minister Linda Bernie. What do you make of these rumors, Daniel, A reset seems like a wise move right now.
Speaker 7: Well, it was inevitable that something like this was going to happen. It was a question of when and not if. Both Clara O'Neil and Andrew Giles have basically been in witness protection for a number of months. And look the failures of the migration program or obvious whether it's the criminal detainees, but also this the general migration program, the fact that we've had a record in takeover a million net migration in takeover the last two years without any meaningful economic or social planning. We're seeing the rapid disintegration of our social cohesion and there's a lack of leadership from the government. So now, I don't think all of that can be blamed on those two ministers. Anthony Abernezi, the buck has to stop with him, but I think it's inevitable that there's going to be a reshuffle.
Speaker 3: Interesting, while some of the other rumored names who might be getting new portfolios Agricultural Minister and Albanesi Ally Murray Watt he could take over from O'Neill while Assistant Minister to the Prime Minister Patrick Gorman, he's being suggested as a replacement for Giles na Earlier today, the Treasurer dismissed suggestions the Prime Minister will call an early election after his decision not to attend next week's NATO summit. That's interesting, isn't it, because there are rumors that they're getting a little bit nervous perhaps looking at going a little bit earlier than expected, and this decision not to go to NATO. It was a long ago where bus as we have Paul Murray dubbed him, would not miss something of this magnitude. But I think he realizes now there's actual pressure at home and he needs to be here.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well it shows that those criticisms of the Prime Minister obviously have had an effect on him. Look in terms of an early election, I think it's quite unlikely at the moment that will happen. The latest news poll I think would give the government some relief that the Coalition haven't made more ground than what was expected, and in all likelihood I think maybe at the very end end of November, but I think it's increasingly likely that olds go to May or April next year.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Despite the government and banks spending one point five billion on a scheme designed to make it easier for customers to switch accounts, a report commissioned by the major lenders suggests only z zero point three percent of customers are using it. Analysis conducted for the Australian Banking Association concludes the Consumer Data Right program is too complicated and does not have.
Speaker 2: A clear reason for use.
Speaker 3: It's cost per customer ratio is coact to be ridiculous if those are figures are accurate. This was launched under the Morrison government, and I know this research is being commissioned by the banks themselves, so you might take that with a grain of salt.
Speaker 2: But I've got to say I'm not aware of this program or how it works.
Speaker 3: And I'd like to think I'm a little bit financially savvy, so i'd imagine the average person like me wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: A clue about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, it's another Morrison policy failure. Perhaps I had good intentions which was to encourage or make it easier for customers to switch banks. That's a good thing because it means it's more competition. You're going to get a better deal on your mortgage or your savings account. So fair enough, but they once again didn't deal with the structural problems, which is there is effectively a Big four bank policy. So there's this sort of an oligopoly policy exactly that prohibits competition. So either do the hard the arts and do structural form. But this was basically an announceable for the Morrison government to make it look like this is like food watch or grocery Watch or fuel watch. If you're not dealing with the structural problems, you're not going to get the outcomes.
Speaker 3: Y're so right, and I've refinanced recently and I can tell you it seems to be no different from previous years with the amount of paperwork you have to provide and all the hoops you have to jump through. So whatever this switch is, I don't know. Maybe it works for a transaction account, but it doesn't seem to be working if you're refinancing lending, which I think was the cell when it was first suggested. Now I'll be speaking about the latest from the US with Army Horowitz after the break. But Dan, I want to get your thoughts about the newly spray hand. President's comments about climate change is claiming here, if you don't believe in catastrophic climate change, well you're just dumb.
Speaker 9: I quite frankly think it's not only out regions, it's really stupid. Everyone who will denies the impacts of climate change is condemning the American people in a dangerous future. And either is really really dumb or has some other motive of there. How can you deny it? His climate change? For God's see?
Speaker 2: Oh? Interesting? Is that going to win back voters?
Speaker 10: Dan?
Speaker 3: The polling shows that climate change emission carts green energy. They're not even in the top ten, and some of the polling it's not even in the top twenty thirty or issues. So I do wonder about again, who's advising him? Why is he making these sorts of comments which are always pre prepared for him.
Speaker 7: Well, in terms of the politics, this does him harm. I mean, he needs blue collar workers in order to hold states like Pennsylvania or a win win those states that Trump is a threat for. So it's exact opposite of what he should be saying to those voters. You know, in terms of saying it's done well, net zero is done as a policy. I mean, what does net zero do. It reorientates global supply chains around China. China is the world's biggest export.
Speaker 2: Not done for China's not done for China.
Speaker 7: It's excellent, the world's biggest exporter of wind and solo. It's the home of critical minerals, manufacturing and processing. We have over two hundred billion dollars of exports of colon gas and the value they have none, but they've got a fifty billion dollars at wind and solar exports. We have none. So you know that, if you want to look at policy mistakes, that's one of the greatest policy mistakes we've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Now, Donald Trump has scored another legal win of sorts after his sentencing date for the so called hush money case was pushed back from I think it's going to be a few days now, it's going to be mid September.
Speaker 2: They know perfectly well, Dan, that if they.
Speaker 3: Sentenced Trump to jail or house arrest, his poll numbers would only skyrocket further. You'd you'd be probably shocked by how much more money.
Speaker 2: He was able to raise out of this. So how do you see this latest decision.
Speaker 7: Well, I think every time they attack Trump or they weaponize or attempt to weaponize the justice system against him, he gets stronger because it reinforces his court message, which is that they are trying to tilt the scales in favor of the Democrats, and that's why he's performing so strongly. Beyond that, I think a lot of Americans are concerned at what they see as being a justice system that's becoming increasingly political. And I think whether you agree with Trump or are going to vote for Trump or not, the vast majority of Americans are very uncomfortable with the way that the justice system has been deployed against Trump and his.
Speaker 2: Allies and his allies. It's bigger than him now.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden appeared at a fundraiser in McLean, Virginia earlier today downplayed his debate night struggles.
Speaker 2: That's a nice way of putting it.
Speaker 3: It was a bloody train wreck, and the White House is preparing emergency meeting after emergency meeting.
Speaker 2: But let's have a.
Speaker 3: Look at what the President said. He said, I wasn't very smart. I decided to travel around the world a couple of times, going through I don't know how many time zones for real, I think it was fifteen time zones. And then I came back and nearly fell asleep on stage, he said, referring to his performance at the presidential debate.
Speaker 2: But there's a little problem there, Dad, he.
Speaker 3: In fact, he took more than a week off to rest and rehearse and practice for this debate. He got back on US soil some twelve days before the debate. So this later story went from the cold to now, well, I was jet lagged.
Speaker 2: I've been through fifteen time zones. Again, who is he convincing with him?
Speaker 7: He's the president. I mean, you do have to travel if you're the well that too, But look, I think it's pretty clear that the Biden camp is very concerned and they're desperate. There's only really three people other than Joe Biden himself who wanted to stay as the candidate. There's Jill Biden, Hunter Biden, and of course Donald Trump that want him there. Camala and well, I reckon she wants him to drop out so she might be the top candidate to get in this there, Well.
Speaker 3: She would be the one who could hold on to all that money they've raised, because there's all sorts of issues there. But I would not think she's so delusional that she doesn't know how dislike she is and how unelectable she is as a presidential candidate.
Speaker 2: Now let's get some good news.
Speaker 3: Australian mining magnate Jenna Reinhart has been bestowed Cambodia's highest honor for non Cambodians. In a recent ceremony, the King awarded genner iin Hart this most prestigious award for her charitable efforts helping children in Cambodia as something that's not really reported on March dan but she not only pays the most taxes of any person in Australia and gives enormous support to charities here, but for years now she's been helping impoverished girls in Cambodia to get an education, attend university and have the means to support themselves and their families.
Speaker 7: Well, Gena rone Heart's a great Australian and it's not only her commercial and business success but her philanthropic undertakings. We know the stories about rowing and sport and other endeavors. But you know, this just shows what you can do when you're successful and you care about other people. I think this story is well deserved, as you say, getting young girls into an education and getting them out of horrific circumstances poverty, child prostitution, and the range of other you know, seriously bad environments that a lot of these children are raised in. So I just think it's another example of the great and important work that Gena Ronhart does which is not often picked up on in the media, but there's so much positive that come out of this.
Speaker 3: It is and you would think someone who has achieved what she has achieved and the way she gives back to the community, not just here but in Cambodia and elsewhere, that she would be held up as this heroine, this role model, this example of women's empowerment and achievement.
Speaker 7: What people forget is her commercial success is a products of taking a lot of risk and people think, oh, you're just going to dig it out the ground and sell it. It's not that simple whatsoever. And then there's the benefits you mentioned the tax, well, who does that help helps everyone? The schools, the roads, the hospitals, our national defense, so many other things.
Speaker 3: And they're just having the courage to speak about stuff that is contentious, because there's a lot of people who feel that way, but when they have a profile, they keep silent because they don't want the backlash. So if you've got the courage to do that, I think that.
Speaker 2: Should be applauded. And Dan, we applaud her. Thank you for your time this evening.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: My next guest was described by a left wing rag Rolling Stone magazine as the lonely drag queen in America because of his right wing, pro Trump, pro reality views. Lady Maga travels the US breaking down the left's idea of what an LGBTQ person looks and sounds like. Lady Maga is the creation of artist Ryan war Two joins me. Now, Ryan, let's start with the clip that went viral recently, showcasing just what a job you have ahead of you in educating lefties.
Speaker 6: And so I did a study abroad in the Middle East with Israel and Palistine.
Speaker 1: Would you say you're pro Palestine or pro Israel pro Palestine? As a gay man, I would be punished and or put in prison or killed if I were opened the game in Palestine.
Speaker 4: How do you react to that?
Speaker 6: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: So it is illegal to be gay in Palestine. You are punished by prison or Jazz Israel. No, Israel has gay pride. Israel is completely open to lesbian and gay people. Palestine puts them in prisoner, kills them. You were you weren't aware of that?
Speaker 6: I was not aware of that. No, so that does pose an interesting aspect. That's where it gets gray, right, Like, that's where I feel well for me.
Speaker 4: It's not grey.
Speaker 1: I am fearful of Islam because there is no Islamic country on Earth that embraces me as a gay man.
Speaker 6: So okay, okay, So maybe I'm confused because Israel, which isn't still in islam country?
Speaker 4: Right, No, no, no Jewish okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, my my my. How do you deal with that level of ignorance?
Speaker 3: And we have seen the Gays for Palestine, the Queis for Palestine movement only gain a bigger following in recent months since October seven.
Speaker 1: It's it's ludicrous. I mean, it's it's for salt, it's mice for cats and the entire modern alpha I call them the Alphabet Mafia, the lgbt qia ever expanding alphabet agenda is based in ignorance. It's based in feelings, and it's based in ignorance. They don't know anything about Palestine, they don't know anything about Israel. They just jump on whatever bandwagon is there, such as the movement for trans children. There's no such thing as a trans child, but they're all about getting puberty blockers and mas sectomies for twelve year old girls. They don't do their homework before they rally behind something. And so that's why I'm just a gay guy who loves to dress up and sparkle.
Speaker 4: I love this country.
Speaker 1: I support Donald Trump, and I had to step away from the alphabet nonsense because, as that video demonstrates, they're going down the wrong path. Islam is not your friend LGBTQ people.
Speaker 3: While I will live in a Muslim majority country in the Middle East, and I can tell you yes, after the Islamic Revolution in Iran, it is not a safe place.
Speaker 2: For gay men or women.
Speaker 3: Now, yesterday, on Lefties Losing It, we showed a clip after clip of Pride festival goers turning the event into some sort of I don't know, nudiced fetish freak show, sometimes with children present, whose parents seem to be fairly comfortable with their kids being exposed to such content.
Speaker 2: But you went to a Pride event and you spoke to people who seemed more.
Speaker 3: Upset with someone in a Trump shirt than nudity in front of kids.
Speaker 1: I personally object to the adult nature of Pride, such as that found in there, that has the seaword on it. I want them to make it more family friendly.
Speaker 4: You're not going to find that. If you saw a man in a thong, you wouldn't be uncomfortable.
Speaker 11: Oh I just walked behind a girl with the cutest asshole and she showed half her ass. But she could do that.
Speaker 4: You don't mind if your granddaughter sees it. Granddaughter will choose what she wears. Be proud of your body. If she wants to show a tit, let her show a tit. What do you think of this gentleman's T shirt? Hideous? Ideous? He looks hideous. I wouldn't want my granddaughter buy him.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, tell me about that encounter and others like it.
Speaker 2: How could they be so triggered by a T shirt?
Speaker 3: I don't want my granddaughter standing next to a man in a Trump T shirt but completely comfortable with nudity in front of for a child.
Speaker 1: Well, I just have to say that I am I am humiliated that anyone would consider me part of these Pride celebrations that are completely predatory. They're completely debaucherous, They're embarrassing, and a grandmother like her, who's willing to let her innocent little granddaughter be exposed to adult sexuality and nudity, it really is shameful. And so I go to Priy to sort of expose what's really going on in hopes that dignified gay people like myself, conservatives will come out of the closet and take a stand and get rid of this filthy nonsense that does not represent you know, hardworking, dignified gay people such as myself.
Speaker 2: Whether does seem to be a split.
Speaker 3: I've spoken on this program to a number of people who are members of the community, the wider community, including with recently Andrew Doyle and Douglas Murray, but a bunch of others too who say they don't feel connected to this Pride movement anymore. They don't see the point of where it's going and how it's been really captured by trans activists and some of the excesses of the transactivists. Now you went along to another Pride rally, this time in Utah, and I was shocked.
Speaker 2: To see that you were saying the.
Speaker 3: Most popular booth was something devoted to a Satanic group.
Speaker 2: Told me about this.
Speaker 1: Yes, this was a devastating experience. I've never felt so awful, and I've never felt so much evil. In one place, they were the Satanic temple and they were unbaptizing Christians by putting blood on their faces and unbaptizing Christians and shouting Hail Satan. And it was the longest line at that Pride festival. And I think people just don't realize that the modern LGBTQIA agenda really is an alignment with anti family, anti Christian values, and the transgender movement. Especially for children. I would consider that satanic to mutilate children's bodies. So that's why I disavow Pride. I do not find a need to celebrate my sexuality. I don't even care. I care about my talents. I'm proud of that, I'm not proud of my sexuality. So there's a lot of gay people like myself who are embarrassed and ashamed of Pride Month, and our veterans in the United States they get one day they died for, you know, people who died for our freedoms get one day, and yet these explicit perverts in Seattle and San Francisco walking around naked, they get an entire month to celebrate this nonsense. So that's why I became a public figure and I speak out, and I like to think that I am making a difference and helping people wake up and see the difference between dignified, hardworking gay people and the modern lgbtqia plus essentially trans agenda.
Speaker 2: And here on the right side of history.
Speaker 3: I've got to say, Lady Mega, because we've seen in the UK, we've seen through parts of Europe and increasingly in the US an acknowledgment that some of these treatments and surgeries, medical interventions being done on children are just completely out of bounds. In the UK, in fact, they've banned these treatments for under eighteens and also elsewhere.
Speaker 2: So it's good to.
Speaker 3: See there's a fight back, but we need the likes of you out there bringing awareness and fighting it from the inside.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: And have you got any plans for traveling to Australia.
Speaker 2: We'd love to have you here.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 1: I dream of going to Australia someday.
Speaker 2: I absolutely.
Speaker 1: I have actually a lot of followers from Australia. I think there's a great patriot awakening in your country. You suffered so much during the Shmovich down and so many freedoms were limited. So I think there's a great awakening in your country of people who understand how fragile freedom really is. So I would love to go there. Yes, Australia, Here I come someday. I just got to save up the phones.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Ryan Wood's Lady Maga still to come. Lefties losing it and all the chaos from the Biden White House with Army Horowitz.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it.
Speaker 3: It's been a while since I heard of actress Sharon Stone of Basic Instincts Legs a Kimbo fame, and sadly she's another Hollywood lefty losing it, and she has this message for the women of America.
Speaker 12: I've been thinking a lot about last night's debate, and I've been thinking about the fact that more women are registered to vote than any other singular group.
Speaker 4: So ladies, remember this.
Speaker 12: No matter how sleepy Joe may have seen, he's wide awake for you, So vote for yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, the dementia dude is wide awake for you.
Speaker 3: This is a guy who doesn't even know what a woman is, and who wants men in women's sport, in women's locker rooms, prisons.
Speaker 2: Apparently he's a champion of women.
Speaker 3: Thank god we have Hollywood has beens like Sharon telling us how to vote.
Speaker 2: Now, let's watch this.
Speaker 3: A young woman give mixed messages about pronouns.
Speaker 2: Are we supposed to ask or not?
Speaker 13: Sir?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure I didn't misgender you.
Speaker 8: Did I?
Speaker 2: Oh, please go yourself. That's not very ladylike.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, you're misjendering me, lady, Well what are you exactly?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: No, you're business?
Speaker 6: What are you?
Speaker 13: What you said?
Speaker 8: I misgender?
Speaker 14: Do you?
Speaker 5: If I don't know what you are? How can I not misgender you?
Speaker 2: You can't win with some people. I'm still not sure whether that's satire or real, because it's just too funny.
Speaker 3: But sometimes with these people you might be married to them and still making these mistakes.
Speaker 15: I recently came out as non binary to my fianc, and he's having a hard time switching my pronouns.
Speaker 4: Let's see if this.
Speaker 3: Helps her fianc run, dude, run and staying on pronouns.
Speaker 2: Let's hear from this last who went.
Speaker 3: From she her to they them, but now she prefers what she calls collective pronouns because you know it's the vibe.
Speaker 16: Yes, yeah, I said, be happy too. So I have, slowly but surely but identifying less and less with she heard hers, which were my pronouns for years, And for a while I was like, I guess they them. There's whatever worked for me. Realize that we're also inherently connected. That what makes me feel most validated is when I and when others use us and ours and we like I love that for us, like instead of I love that for you, like I love that for us and things like that, you know what I mean. It makes me feel really happy, and as often as I can, I strive to use collective pronouns.
Speaker 3: Oh, dear, I think we need to clone this cat until we can figure out what is happening at you know this clip.
Speaker 14: Hi, my name is Aaron, I use she her pronouns and I am.
Speaker 3: We've played a lot of car crash moments from that presidential debate, but for pure comic timing and lolls, nothing beats this classic moment from two thousand and sixteen where Megan Kelly, then in a Fox News anchor, had this tough question for Trump.
Speaker 8: In particular, when it comes to women, You've called women you don't like, fat pegs, dogs, slavs, and disgusting animals. Your Twitter account.
Speaker 2: Only ROSI O'donald, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: That's why CNN didn't have a live crowd there for that debate. Now you recalled during that debate the humorous moment where Trump and Biden talked about golf. The banter between the men over their golf handicaps proved.
Speaker 2: To be rich material for a couple of Ossie brothers.
Speaker 3: Archie and Miles Shepherd enjoyed this hilarious reimagining of that exchange.
Speaker 14: I'm in very good health. I just won championships, not even senior, two regular club championships. To do that, you have to be quite smart, and you have to be able to hit the ball a long way. And I do it. He doesn't do it. He can't hit the ball fifty yards. He challenged me to a golf match. He can't hit a ball fifty yards. I think I'm in very good shape. I feel that I'm as in good as shape as I was twenty five thirty years ago.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm probably a little bit lighter look.
Speaker 15: I'd be happy to have a driving contest to him. I got my handicap, which when I was Vice president, down to a six. And but by the way I told you before, I'm happy to play golf. If you carry your own bag, I think you can do it.
Speaker 10: That's the biggest lie.
Speaker 14: He's a six handicap, of all.
Speaker 15: I was an eight handicap now eight. But I've seen this Wing.
Speaker 10: I know you Wing.
Speaker 11: Let's learn how to act, President Trump.
Speaker 4: We're going let's not act like children.
Speaker 11: A specific concern.
Speaker 2: They're that good now.
Speaker 3: From that intentional hilarity to unintentional hilarity. Courtesy of Labor MP and shadow Foreign Secretary David Lammy, who thinks men can grow a cervix or perhaps have one implanted.
Speaker 2: Is it transphobic to say only women have a cervix?
Speaker 17: David, I don't know if it's transphobic, but it's not accurate. Neck I mean, obviously, it's probably the case that only that trans women don't have overies. But a cervix, I understand, is something that you can have following various procedures and hormone treatment and all the rest of it.
Speaker 3: Wow, Labor are about to win in a landslide, so that cloud is about to be Foreign Secretary.
Speaker 2: Good luck Britain. Now more left is losing it.
Speaker 3: With my next guest, documentary filmmaker and commentator Army Horowitz, we will get to the chaos and the Biden White House shortly, but first we've played footage heir of Jewish owned restaurants businesses being targeted by protesters, including in Democrat heartland Washington, DC.
Speaker 11: Tati, the most basic is rarely establishment in DC. Here we have some mediocre white people to start the day off.
Speaker 13: More mediocre white people.
Speaker 10: You guys, were gonnaive you a past, but next time, please skip Tata.
Speaker 4: It's owned by devilish white people.
Speaker 14: Guys, look at this white man here, sir, do you have a stance on pass?
Speaker 3: And now, in another very liberal progressive area, West Hollywood, a Jewish man says he was denied service because he was wearing a kipper I cannot.
Speaker 4: Why you've known, as she'd said, I cannot make a coffee.
Speaker 2: Why I don't know because the record I'm Jewish.
Speaker 11: We're gonna decide why why is it prohibited on buying class.
Speaker 2: We're gonna I'm sorry, I have a question. We're gonna make the decision.
Speaker 11: You're the honor.
Speaker 13: Please just get why buy coffee?
Speaker 18: You go back to Kura County.
Speaker 4: By coffee a kip.
Speaker 2: Army.
Speaker 3: The owner, according to that Jewish man didn't want to serve him because he's Jewish. But some of the staff and customers expressed support. But you would have noted the rainbow flags in the shot. The so called tolerant and inclusive are proving to be anything.
Speaker 11: But yeah, no, I did notice that. And look there's a silver lining here. And the silver lining with all the problems we've been having is that we have now revealed what we've been saying for years, and it really is not about Israel. It's not about anti Zionism, it's about anti Semitism. They've cloaked themselves in this. Hey, I don't hate Jews and Israel. You know, garbage for years and now it's all opened up. Now we all see it. For what it's worth. So that's the good side, that we've actually exposed them for who they are and what they are. When it comes to the the LGBT flags and support for the Palestinians, I find it so fascinating and it's a kind of a deep dive here, but here's the reality. There is a connection between support among the LGBT community and the Palestinians. And it's baffling to most people because look, they're throwing gay people off of roots, right, they're murdering gay people not just in Gaza a Mons control Gaza, but also the tolerant West bank of the Palestinians. And what it comes down to is ultimately this idea of shared victimhood right that they actually victim is such a powerful human emotion that they would rather connect with other victims, perceive victims, even if those people are actually persecuting them. That's how powerful that emotion is. It actually goes against your core drive who you are. It's terrible, it's unfortunates the same reason why if you go to climate change marches there are always flag So the Palestinians, what's the connection, right, the connectioncy we see global victimhood with the Palestinians victims.
Speaker 2: And that's the reason why it is.
Speaker 3: It's all that intersectionality, as they prefer to call it. It's essentially an anti West, Neo Marxist movement, and you can pick them on any issue, on any issue, you know precisely where they're going to fall. Now to the White House, and it's been a rough twenty four hours for White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre.
Speaker 2: Let's see how well she went.
Speaker 18: All of us saw what.
Speaker 10: Happened on Thursday where he said we could not form coherent answers. Does President Biden at eighty one years old, have Alzheimer's any form of dementia or degenerative illness that caused these sorts of lapses? And it's a yes or no question. And if you don't know, why don't you, as one of his senior staff members, know he's.
Speaker 11: Your answers for you?
Speaker 16: Are you ready for rich It's a no, And I hope you're asking the other guy the same exact question.
Speaker 3: Well, the other guy wasn't an incoherent mess, Karen. That's probably why they're not asking that right now. That's how she handled that fairly tough question. Let's see how she handles this much softer question from a journalist who perhaps wants to create a narrative around cold medication interfering with the president's ability to think and communicate medications?
Speaker 13: Was he taking and the days are hours leading up to the disease?
Speaker 6: And can I know that question has come in a couple of times to us, He was not taking any cold medication.
Speaker 16: Was he taking any medication that would have interfered because he was not taking any cold medication.
Speaker 4: That is what I can speak to.
Speaker 18: I've asked the doctors doctor and that's what he stated to us.
Speaker 3: He was not taking any cold medication, But they asked about any medication. Ahmi, does anyone in America serious believe the president is not helped, not medicated to perform through certain events. Granted that medication didn't do a great job during the presidential debate, but it's going to be increasingly difficult to undo the deterioration we see in the president with a cocktail of drugs.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: No, Look, they're gas lighting us. That's what's happening here. There's obviously a split Democratic party. You have the replaced Biden crowd and the keep Biden crowd and the keep Biden crowd. You know, they have their marching orders. They've been all over the media and they're saying things like he was over prepped, right, use that word. They say he had a bad debate performance. A bad debate performance. I mean the Hindenberg was a gas leak. That's that's a similar comparison. Look, it's you know, these are not the droids you are looking for. Yeah, that Jedi minecraft isn't working on us. We saw what happened, We saw the implosion. Look, Axios just came out with a report that said he's only engaged between ten and four. He's keeping doctors hours and the department grower vehicles has longer hours than the President of the United States.
Speaker 4: This is a problem.
Speaker 11: And what this really did was it exposed the media carrying the water for Joe Biden. You know, for years they were testifying how confident he was, how we've seen him behind the scenes in total command. They swore up and down that he was there, all there, he was fine. And look, if they didn't lose all their credibility during Russia Gate, during BLM, during good people on both sides, they lost it completely now, Aurita, it's unbelievable. And by the way, this also really puts into a different perspective than Robert Herr report. Like, now, I understand fully why they're trying to keep that report because you, I have no doubt that he was blathering incoherently during that entire time. Now we understand why they are fighting tooth and nail to keep it out. But I'll tell you this, if anybody out there thinks they're going to replace him, they are mistaken. They're not going to be able to replace him because the next in line is Kamala Harris, and they can replace her because they screw themselves on DEI. They brought a completely incompetent vice president because she was a black woman, and now they're stuck with her. And if they do try to replace her with a white man like Gavin Newsom or Gretga Witmore, a white woman, they will lose their entire left flight. They cannot do it. They'll weekend and burning him if they have to.
Speaker 3: That's what's going to happen, unless they convince Michelle Obama because she even at ranks Kamala in those DEI points. But I'm with you. I think that's still a long shot. I know there's a big movement to make that happen, but I think it's still a long shot. I want to ask you about Vogue magazine. Jill Biden's on the cover, and I love the front page of the New York Post referencing that. Forget about Jill's Vogue cover. The headline is vague with a picture of the president, but Jill Biden, the elder abuse enabler. She's on the cover of the upcoming Vogue and she looks amazing. It must be said, different from what we saw over the weekend after the debate, but it's just further proof army of the media's anti Trump bias. We had Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Jill Biden. Michelle and Jill have had several Vogue covers, but Milania, a fashion and beauty icon, a model, she was shunned. What do you make of the timing of this Jill Biden Vogue cover to be on the cover of a fashion magazine after to what has just happened with her husband at that debate and all the scrutiny of her role in keeping him going and not allowing him to I don't know I enjoy his final years relaxing somewhere with the grandchildren.
Speaker 11: First of all, I read a shame on you. Okay, it's doctor Jill Biden, the greatest medical mind of our time, up there with doctor Strange and doctor Pepper. So shame on you for that's a preferred pronoun. So we're clear, doctor Jill Biden. Now look, obviously they're carrying the water of the Biden administration. And yes, that is exactly what they're trying to do. They're trying to By the way, you're right, she looks great for seventy three, absolutely stunning. But yes, of course, well, of course, Vogue in the pocket of the Democratic Party. They have been for years. None of this is new. And look, the timing is. I don't think the timing is. I think it's suspect. I think they did it for a reason.
Speaker 9: They did it.
Speaker 11: Now we're going to trying to move away from Joe Biden in a debate.
Speaker 2: Performance a me Horoweitz. Thank you so much for your time this evening. How is your pleasure still to come?
Speaker 3: Carnie West Crimes against architecture and what.
Speaker 2: Harry needs to do to be forgiven by.
Speaker 13: King Charles welcome back.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is broadcaster and commentator D D. Dud Levy DDI let's start with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Good place to start.
Speaker 3: Tonight, Oscar winning actress Julia Roberts has upset some of Taylor Swift's fans because she got a little bit too close and personal to the pop stars man at her Dublin concert on Sunday.
Speaker 18: Let's have a look.
Speaker 2: Wow, what do you make of that?
Speaker 3: Is it flirty?
Speaker 2: Is it cringey?
Speaker 3: Or is it perfectly fine? And the Swifties need to relax?
Speaker 19: I think we would like to be Julia Roberts. He's a big old hunkers punk, isn't he?
Speaker 8: Look?
Speaker 2: I have to say I've seen better? But okay, he's okay.
Speaker 19: I'm missing the Taylor Swift Jean. I do not understand the obsession with her, and I know that there's this army.
Speaker 2: Of you're going to get attacked now just saying that probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got a daughter who's right in that age group where a Swiftish inherited your gene.
Speaker 19: Unfortunately, she works in an office of young women who are all obsessed, and she coming.
Speaker 2: About don't belong I don't belong?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I am one of the very few who seems to be on the fence like I don't dislike her, I don't adore her like some of her songs so I think, are ordinary, but just seems to generate such devotion or hatred. And there aren't too many like us who are on the fence of.
Speaker 19: A Yeah, but there's something disingenuous about her her reactions.
Speaker 2: And I guess that's just because she's lived.
Speaker 19: Most of her life on a stage. But everything she does to me appears.
Speaker 4: For the cameras.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't look or few dick to me.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the one bit of criticism of her that I think. Okay, that makes sense because she is I don't know, in her mid thirties, but she kind of carries on like a teenager a little bit at how her fad base acts, and that is.
Speaker 2: A little bit disingenious. But maybe she's young at heart. Some people are.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about Carnie West and his Australian wife Biankas and sorry. They've hit back at claims of sexual harassment, illegal working conditions, emotional distress and racism. These have emerged in a series of lawsuits by ex employees. In this latest lawsuit, Bianca is accused of sending a file of hardcore pornography to an employee that underage workers were allegedly able to access, and former Brabart editor Milo Ianopoulos said, the allegations about the lady of the house as he calls her or offensive, disgusting, abhorrent and categorically and holy false. But I know that's that's one part of the story. The second part of the story involves real estate, and I know that's what you actually want to talk about, but what do.
Speaker 2: You make of this?
Speaker 3: And then this couple is just they're magnets for attention because she's normally naked or next to naked, yes, wearing bizarre masks and outfits. And now we've got these allegations.
Speaker 2: All they have started this business yearsy pawn.
Speaker 19: So I think anyone that goes to work for them, you know what you're getting, so you know what to expect.
Speaker 3: Now, would they be under rage people accessing this then't make any sense.
Speaker 19: But even if there is, all these people who are claiming that they're emotionally damaged and talking about court action against Kanye and Bianca because they've seen porn like, please, are you're pretending you haven't been googling it since you're able to get near a computer.
Speaker 2: Come on, and the real estate thing.
Speaker 19: So they bought this multimillion dollar mansion right on the beach at Malibu did get a bark, And I have to say it was originally advertised for.
Speaker 4: Seventy five million.
Speaker 2: I think he bought it for fifty seven.
Speaker 3: But then he have a look at what he's done to it, because I think we've got some pictures were showing now this is this is they're saying they've suffered a twenty one million dollar loss because they gutted this spectacular mansion right on the sand, designed by a world class Japanese architect. Now listen to this quote from a laborer who worked on the project, Saxon, who revealed it the New Yorker. He was tasked with painting over marble walls and tearing out defensive wooden cabinets, drastically.
Speaker 2: Altering the homes original esthetic.
Speaker 3: And now it's just an ugly shell that's been abandoned, just sitting like an eye saw on the beach.
Speaker 19: Who would have thought that if you took the windows out of a property right on the beach, that the salt air.
Speaker 2: Would damage everything. Painting over marble walls. I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Think person I find that disgusting. That should be against the law.
Speaker 2: It's an ugly building, really it is. Now you're good at now, but that's what it looked like. Anyway. It's described as brutalis, which is it's not my place, I have to say.
Speaker 19: And Kanye apparently dislikes wood, didn't want anything that looked like wood in the place. And he also doesn't like stairs, so they were putting foam on all of the staircases so that people could slide down rather than actually stepping on them. So they basically trashed the joint in the name of what they were calling renovation.
Speaker 2: Lost all this money on the deal. That is not how you do a real estate investment.
Speaker 3: No, Cannie seems to have his attention in several different directions and it's not working out for him. Now, let's talk Harry and Meghan. Starting off with Harry. A former butler to King Charles, has said the door isn't fully closed on Prince Harry returning to his old life reconciling with the family, but he has.
Speaker 2: To do something.
Speaker 3: This is according to Grant Harold, and that's something is to admit that his tell All memoir spare was a mistake and he is genuinely sorry for that mistake.
Speaker 2: What are the chances of that happening. I wouldn't hold your breath because it is not going to happen.
Speaker 19: He's not going to apologize, at least not while he is still with Meghan, assuming their marriage. Well, I think I really do believe he does her bidding and she's never going to allow him to apologize to the family.
Speaker 2: I can't see it happening.
Speaker 3: So you don't see a reconciliation with the rest of the family unless there's a split with Meghan.
Speaker 19: No, yes, wow, I'm trying to think how to answer that correctly.
Speaker 2: It won't happen, is what I'm saying. Because he is King Charles.
Speaker 3: No matter how angry he may be with his son, He's only got two kids, his son. You would think he would be looking for any opportunity to mend these wounds. And that's not the mixing up my expressions. To mend these bridges, heal those wounds and bring Harry back into the fold.
Speaker 19: Yeah, well, look, I mean, we really don't know what goes on behind closed doors, and their relationship may be fine. There may be private messages being sent between them that we don't know about.
Speaker 3: No, we would, because they've been leaked from Harry and Meghan's side. I think that's one of the reasons why their contact has been limited.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: A Welsh artist has unveiled a new series of portraits including Harry and Meghan. Again, let's have a look at Prince Harry first, what do you think of this a deity? I've got to say I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's lovely. It looks just like him. Well, it's all range. And what about Meghan.
Speaker 3: She's painted as Elizabeth would Will, a key figure in the War of the Roses.
Speaker 2: I think that's a bit more flattering for Meghan. It's like she's here in the room. So accurate, is it?
Speaker 19: She looks like a cadaver and he looks like a smashed pumpkin.
Speaker 3: Well, that is not something the artists would want to be hearing, but I think so.
Speaker 2: I think I'm with you. I wouldn't want those hanging on my wall. Well, I think it's going to be interesting.
Speaker 19: In a couple of days, these portraits will be along some other things. There'll be auctioned to raise money for preservation of something in one of.
Speaker 2: Their historical archives.
Speaker 19: What will they actually get, who's actually going to bid on those?
Speaker 3: It'll be interesting to see what they actually will be funny if har and Meghan have got a few people just there just to make sure they're paintings get more than.
Speaker 2: Than the others, it would be a small exercise. That's a very conniving way of thinking. Those two conniving never d done.
Speaker 3: Leavy, thank you for time. That's it from me. Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow and Douglas Murray will be joining me.
Speaker 18: Good night,