Speaker 1: Clauses lips.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks to our mates and E Spentley Dental Group all Dental under one roof, you can visit eb DG dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Alright, right, shall we please shure I put my noise counseling headphones.
Speaker 2: Ancling headphones going on. How this works is there's many skills how Lauren Phillips has can she hear me? Driving is not one of them?
Speaker 1: It certainly isn't, Jason No.
Speaker 2: But lip reading is. So if there's a meeting going on and Lauren's not invited, normally she can look through the window here at Nova and go they're talking about us and Clinton and I are always amazed. So every week we like to test that out. So Clint joining us of our zoom from Paris for the Olympics. Do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: We'll see if which is still so bad?
Speaker 3: At Are we good to go?
Speaker 2: One second?
Speaker 1: Buying buying buying coffees in the morning, lifty game Phillips.
Speaker 2: She's bought one round this year, one round?
Speaker 1: You know what win in an intervention? Yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: We'll deal with that once. We'll deal with that later, because I don't want to fallout when you're in Paris, and I'm left here to deal with it. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she'll blow up and I know what you're like. You'll be like, oh guys, it seems breaking up. I've got to go, and then you'll just shut the lag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear, I hear.
Speaker 2: Okay, right I go here, here, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're going. You're going first, Jacks.
Speaker 1: I'm going first? Or is Jas going first?
Speaker 3: Going first? On zoo? Okay, this will be hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. I bought a bum bag from Louis Verton.
Speaker 3: I got a bum bag from Louis Vuitton.
Speaker 1: She's done.
Speaker 3: Did not buy a bum bag from Louis Vuitton? Did you?
Speaker 1: Did you? I didn't. I bought a polo He bought a polo shirt.
Speaker 2: He sold his house to buy a polo shirt. Who buys a polo shirt from Louis Verton.
Speaker 1: That was a nice part and I can probably ride it off on taxi.
Speaker 2: Sticking with clothes, you missed this yesterday, but I was wearing I was wearing something special in here yesterday. Watched this maternity pants look good on me?
Speaker 3: Michelle Bridges did what.
Speaker 2: So she got music blaring in her ears, so she has to lip read. Maternity pants look good on me.
Speaker 3: Michelle Bridges, looks good on me?
Speaker 2: Manity pants, purple pants, No maternity.
Speaker 3: Pants, maternity pants. Look your wife's.
Speaker 2: Maternity Last time I get dressed in the dark?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Right? Are we going back to Paris?
Speaker 2: Back to Paris?
Speaker 1: Here we go, Paris standing by, I've been chowing down on cockies and croissants.
Speaker 3: That was a long one. I think, can you break it down? I think you started with I had a shower.
Speaker 1: I've been chowing down.
Speaker 3: I've been showered. Now, what's the rest? What's the rest?
Speaker 1: I've been chowing down.
Speaker 3: I've been showered down.
Speaker 4: Chowing down, showing, chowing, do chowing, showing, showing.
Speaker 5: Bowing, chowing, joustick.
Speaker 1: Let's say, if she can get.
Speaker 2: No chowing, I've been chowing down.
Speaker 3: I've been chowing, chowing, chowing, chowing. What is chowing?
Speaker 1: I've been chowing down on you?
Speaker 3: Been chowing down.
Speaker 1: On cockies and croissants.
Speaker 3: On something and crossants.
Speaker 5: On cockies, on dogs, Okay, chowing down on dogs and croissants.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Don't know what the French like, but I'm pretty sure it's not dogs.
Speaker 3: I don't think I want to say.
Speaker 2: No, he's not bowing down on that. Cockies and croissants.
Speaker 1: Cockies, cocktail.
Speaker 3: Do you want to crack up cocktails of cocktails and croissants?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, you've been chowing down on.
Speaker 4: Cock tails and croissants.
Speaker 5: Lauren Wake up Feeling Good.
Speaker 3: Number one hundred on socials