Speaker 1: Appoche production, and then I kind of started hanging out with DJs and party organizers and all of that Inturia in Switzerland and organized some big parties myself, and that came in with drug dealers and I.
Speaker 2: Made friends with them.
Speaker 1: Plus I was really good at taking drugs. So one of my best friends in Switzerland, he worked for Big Farmer and he'd make me my own amphetamines and so he'd bring me these big bags and.
Speaker 2: Already start before there. I didn't just wake up one day and Google's.
Speaker 1: The core didn't know anything at this either, right obviously sorry, and there's you know who doesn't do a little bit of auty ship wow, and yeah, so that's kind of where it went. And then I loved your loved the party seen just I felt at home there. And then at I finished my apprenticeship in a hotel in Switzerland and I went, I'm out of here. See years later, I'm going to Australia. And so at twenty I think I was twenty two, packed my bags off, I went, you know, moved in with my my sister, and so I started hanging out with my sister and her friends. She was into bands in her and the girls were an all girl band called Nightacross back then, and so I'd hang out with those people, but I was kind of, this is.
Speaker 2: Not my jam, right, It's really not. It's not my jam. I love. He's all you're all a bit crazy musicians, but it's not my thing. Anyway. I met this guy and his.
Speaker 1: Sister was part of Bad Girls Australia, so strippers, yeah, and he goes, why are you lingerie waitress, Tash?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what the fuck's lingerie waitressing? Right? I'm like, what is that? And he goes, well, you just put.
Speaker 1: Your underwear on, you go walk around a pub and for a couple of hours they tip your heaps and you get thirty five dollars for lingerie, forty five dollars in hour for toplets. I'm like, sign me up, fucking off I went. And then I started doing like the private parties and Bucks parties and birthday parties and stuff. And I saw a stripper for the first time and it was she was fucking amazing. She had these legs up to here, and I've just gone, I want to do what you're doing.
Speaker 2: How do I do that?
Speaker 1: Right? Because I did costumes in everything and just the whole thing of show girls. So I went and made friends with her, and then from there it just rolled. I ended up touring for my first time, Tazzy, with Fever Productions.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I stripped for ten years. All these phones, they're on my phone phone.
Speaker 1: Back then in the nineties, right, there were no fucking phones, right, I kind of towards the end, like I stopped stripping in two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: Around that, they're what the fuck you get this on the radar, haven't you? Jesus Christ? There's more to this. I thought, it looks like it'd be twos. There's a big story.
Speaker 1: So what I've put online and what I you know, there's there's a lot more.
Speaker 2: It's not. It wasn't just oh God, I met some guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't wake up one day and I'm going to become a drug dealer, wanted.
Speaker 2: I don't think I can incriminate myself.
Speaker 1: I think twenty years ago, can I it's all allegedly, Oh my god, and carry on tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I started on a touring with Fever Productions and Jan had been the stripping world for years, so she taught me how to dance. I could already dance. I don't dance all much. All yeah, pretty much, and certain things. And then I too with some of the best anyway, So I loved it. It was freedom. You know, I could go to work whenever I fucking wanted to. You know, the red carpet was rolled out for us everywhere, so we'd go out on Oxford Street and fucking India come girls. And I went out with the girls that all were like, look at me, look at me. I loved it because everyone gave them attention and I got to sit back. I got all the free drugs. Fucking great.
Speaker 2: So life was a bull. I don't remember much of it, but I do remember a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so with that territory obviously comes are you some of the best shows that I went to with bike shows.
Speaker 2: So with vikis and they're put on their bike shows. You were looked after like no.
Speaker 1: No one else in a lot of clubhouses, laundress, wagressing and then also stripping and very very respectful.
Speaker 2: I never had any problems.
Speaker 1: I know there was girls that did, but for me, And this is no disrespect to the people who've been done wrong by If you show up and you demand respects, you get respect. If you act like a fuck with, sorry, then you're going to be treated like a fuck with. Can't talk about how it is today, right, we're talking about the nineties. Vikis as they were do not exist anymore. That's quite simple.
Speaker 2: So this girl goes to me. Have you heard about the circuit in Darwin? Right? So in the NT and I went, no, what do you do? Because you got up there?
Speaker 1: You do six weeks, they put you up in a house, they drive you everywhere, everything great, you make ship loads of money.
Speaker 2: And I went somem, Yeah, I've got to Darwin. So off to Darwen.
Speaker 1: I went first round and absolutely fell in love with Darwen, just loved it. The club up there, that angels up there kind of became like family. And in the end I ended up moving up to Darlin in two thousand and something something. But then by then I was kind of like, I'm turning thirty soon and I need to stop stripping.
Speaker 2: Right, age made you stop? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was from watching other women stay too long, and I was just like, that's not going to be me, and there's no judgment.
Speaker 2: Each to their own. There were some amazing women out there that still yeah, something like that. Maybe not gravity. You can go and get a boob job.
Speaker 1: You know. That's one thing that I was played around with in my head, and I'm like, now I get boobs and then I'd have all this money for boobsjob and I'd go on holidays. Fuck it, Who needs to go have surgery when you don't need to have it, you know. So I finished up dancing and I was living in the ant so in northern Territory of Darwin anyway, so I had enough of that.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to be I wanted to sell my unit.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get the fuck out of Darwin, and so I went, I'm going to become a flight attendant. I started off with Jetstar in Darwin, so we do domestic and international. It was their first they set up their base in Darwin and they were looking flight and so I did that and started off flying just as a cabin crew. Then became a cabin manager, and then two years into it, I moved to the Gold Coast as a cabin crew manager.
Speaker 2: And this is where things that's great.
Speaker 1: And I moved because my mom's my real mum's parents had moved to the Gold Coast after my mom had passed and bought a house up there, so my uncle my grand was still there.
Speaker 2: My papa died and my grandma was like, no, you're living with us.
Speaker 1: So I moved into the house on the canal, beautiful, great place could come and go as I please, do you know. It had some really quality time with my grandmother during that time. But I also found an old friend of mine and she was We used to dance together and we hadn't talked to each other for fucking years.
Speaker 2: She's like, just you know, I need to move in somewhere.
Speaker 1: So I moved in with her and next minute there's people there all the time, partying and getting on it, and I'm trying to I was trying to kind of be really good and do this management position, and then I figured out it's my first management job, right, didn't really know what it was doing.
Speaker 2: It was kind of winging.
Speaker 1: It felt like an impostor as well to a certain degree, because here I am this trip of that came from fucking nothing, and I'm running two hundred and forty crew and telling them how to dress and get on time and I can't even fucking be on time. So and my manager, he was in Brisbane and there just was no support. And so rather than any other normal person would have gone, well, hello, I need support, I just went all, well, fuck you, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just going to take the piece. It's I went and got on it again. It's just there, you know.
Speaker 1: That was my Yeah, yeah, I have a good time, right, okay, so what anybody else is doing? And so I went and got on it again, and I basically for I don't know, about a year and a half, it was just flying whilst flying right off yeah yeah yeah. And towards the end thoon, things started to decline, like it became apparent that I didn't just have you know, mental health issues, I had a drug fucking problem. And then you went to exit, so I walked while and when they did, I just passed the window.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow yeah, watching you and the teas and the drinks on the went down the aisle. Jesus hell.
Speaker 1: I just I still to this day, and you know, I probably put my foot in it right now, but surely most people that worked with me were like, we would probably just go yeah, we knew that it was clear. Like my my announcements, no one could understand them.
Speaker 2: Went looking at you in a weird wad like the girls who were with you, like, I don't care. I didn't care, right, care is about them? I never really cared.
Speaker 1: I've never do, you know, I know, I've never really cared what people think about me.
Speaker 2: Some of my business. Fuck, that's their problem, not we have a few faced. When you were doing this the Belts, I was.
Speaker 1: Doing the announcements morning ladies, and this is what it would sound like, morning lady. No, no, no, it's a flight number. No one could and that's when the complaints started. When I was doing that, and sometimes I just locked myself in the toilet.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming out. It's what happen after that, when you gave up that.
Speaker 1: So I then decided that it was time to go back to Switzerland.
Speaker 2: Always off to Switzerland. Yeah, this time not just Switzerland.
Speaker 1: So I sold my unit and I needed to cut tires other friend of mine, and there was some other stuff going on there. There was a bit of a revenge going on there with my ex endow it. So it's like I'm going to sell the unit and he was putting his hand out and I was just like, it's not happman.
Speaker 2: So I just fucked off. I just disappeared.
Speaker 1: But before that I made a good mess of a couple of friendships and lost you know, some people in my life, which you do when you're in that it was self destructive mode. I didn't really care, you know, I was flying other stuff around Australia and allegedly.
Speaker 2: And that's what you know.
Speaker 1: There was all these rumors that are in my friend's circle, like the whole time she was at jetsas she was, you know, doing this for this and this, and I'm like, you can talk whatever you want.
Speaker 2: It's all just bullshit, you know.
Speaker 1: Some of it was because the story wasn't completely true.
Speaker 2: Right, They had some room. They got it a bit wrong, right. It wasn't for anybody else. I just
Speaker 1: Yahm