Speaker 1: On Scorne Lives Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the reader Panahi.
Speaker 3: Show, Good evening and to welcome to the Rita Panahe Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up tonight. Anthony Alberanizi ducks and weaves as pro Palestine protesters plan Australia White rallies.
Speaker 4: On October seven, JD.
Speaker 3: Vans demolishes Tim Walls in the vice presidential debate.
Speaker 4: Army Horowitz breaks it down for US.
Speaker 3: Boris Johnson claims Rishi Sunak assassinated him.
Speaker 4: Like Brutus killed Caesar.
Speaker 3: Tom Slater has more on the four PM's bizarre new memoir, plus d d Levy on the latest Royal baby news and of course Lefty's losing.
Speaker 4: It looks like we are about.
Speaker 3: To be burdened by another Kamla Harris accent.
Speaker 5: It's my best friend from kindergarten is still one of my best role That's crazy, right, Czy Jarnson.
Speaker 4: We used to go to the clubs.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Sky News contributor Peru mcswed Prue. Good to see you, Thank you so much for joining me. Look, let's start with the pro Palestine rallies planned in parts of the country, of course, on the twelvemonth anniversary of the October seven massacre. Now New South Wales police are applying to the New South Wales Supreme Court to prevent the event, but have to listen to the Prime Minister's response to these planned demonstrations versus Peter Dutton's response, and.
Speaker 6: So October seven, I think is not a time for demonstrations to occur because it will be perceived as, whether that's the intention or not, as being a something that is less than an appropriate commemoration of the atrocity that occurred on October seven.
Speaker 7: To see preparations in place to celebrate the universe of twelve hundred people being slaughtered, including pregnant women, some of whom are still held in a tunnel network in Gaza. It has no place in our society. The government should be doing everything they can to stop these protests from taking place.
Speaker 3: Prou Once again, the Prime Minister has shown how weak he is on this matter.
Speaker 8: And what we're all witnessing.
Speaker 9: The Australian people are witnessing a betrayal, betrayal of them and their values. He's selling them out for votes and we all know it.
Speaker 8: And you would think that the.
Speaker 9: Lights had come on in his head about this, because this is much bigger than Muslim votes in certain seats. This is betraying Australia, it's selling out Israel.
Speaker 8: It is the only.
Speaker 9: Democracy in the Middle East and an ally of ours, and I justxtapose.
Speaker 8: What he's done his reaction with Dutton's.
Speaker 9: Dutton has come into his own as a leader, and what we want in these times is strength and Dutton is showing that and he's doing himself so much good in terms of changing people's minds about him. And you look at Albanesi and all he's doing is reinforcing how strong Dutton is. And it's very, very sad, but I just can't see Albanesi coming back from this. It's sad for Albanesi, but it's particularly sad for this country because we have really betrayed an ally and we're looking so ridiculous with Wong on the world stay at the end, I mean, she makes a mockery of Australia and it's really really distressing.
Speaker 8: No wonder she hasn't come back yet. She must be hiding, because.
Speaker 9: Boy, I'd be so embarrassed to walk through those international border gates.
Speaker 3: She should be ashamed of us you know comments and also the Prime Minister today. He also gave a wishy washy response when asked about Israel's ground invasion of Lebanon. Of course, after Iran held at Israel with missiles, do.
Speaker 4: Thing Israel have the right to send troops into Lebanon.
Speaker 6: What we want to do is to reiterate the call that we have. Israel, of course has a right to defend itself. What we have called for consistently is for a de escalation. Diplomacy, however, cannot succeed amid an escalation of this conflict.
Speaker 4: Once again, prove he walks both lines.
Speaker 2: He can't give you a.
Speaker 3: Straightened, firm answer and say no, we're standing up to terrorism. It's I want to appease this member of the community, but I want to appease this member.
Speaker 4: It is so weak.
Speaker 8: It's a man in pain because he must be.
Speaker 9: I don't know who sleeps at night, because he must, in his heart of hearts, know that what he's doing is wrong. But you know, he's always been a strong labor man. And the party comes before everybody, including Australians, and we have the situation where you know, the guy has total sold us out sold all.
Speaker 8: Australians out as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 9: And you know, he's earned that title of each way but we all laugh about it, but this is something he's earned, he's made a practice of and it's just really tragic to see that this guy is in charge of this country at this important time. This is an era of danger and we all know that we're all on a precipice. And when you've got someone like this leading you, you've got to worry, haven't you.
Speaker 3: Ahaps, We're a global embarrassment the way that we're the leaders in this country are carrying on now. Look, the ABC has distanced itself from an exchange between a reporter and Opposition leader Peter Dutton after she asked him to explain why Hesbela was a terrorist organization and Israeli flags were not banned?
Speaker 2: What sorry?
Speaker 10: What determined?
Speaker 7: Even though where are you from?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry?
Speaker 7: Which organization? ABC?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: The ABC has responded saying questions at a press conference today were not a piece of reporting nor a position being taken by the ABC. HESBLA is a listed terrorist organization by the Australian government and the ABC recognizes that in its coverage.
Speaker 4: Prue.
Speaker 3: Look, I thought the question was very off. It was a ridiculous question to be asking. But what do you make of the ABC basically disowning its reporter there, Well.
Speaker 9: They're taking a position themselves, and she was she was refuting the fact or questioning where there's Bala was a terrorist organization and she wants taking a position and the ABC is taking a position on that particular thing, so you know, throwing her under the bus, disowning her. But the ABC is in denial. We know that about everything. We saw Kim William's ridiculous speech about fake news when they've got this inquiry by of course a next ABC mate, so we know what the outcome is going to be of that inquiry.
Speaker 4: So good on Dutton.
Speaker 9: He put her in a place the ABC's credibility is down the toilet yet again another example of that, and really they need to take a hard look at themselves because we're all just saying get it to the stage where it's just you know, you pay for view, because we shouldn't be subsidizing these people. They have proven they're not to be trusted and they have a position and it's very off with what there out of step with what the rest of Australia is.
Speaker 3: I completely agree the ABC has been a disgrace, particularly on this coverage of Middle East conflict.
Speaker 4: Well, look, Chris Bowen.
Speaker 3: Is in damage control after a new US government report found generation and transmission system costs would be thirty seven percent cheaper when renewables and storage were combined. We'd wait for it, nuclear compared to our renewables and storage only approach. Pro realistically, how can Chris Bowen just keep going on and not about renewables.
Speaker 4: He is losing it every turn, But.
Speaker 9: He's so brazen. I mean, the game's been up for so long, hasn't it. The guy fantasizes and what he's doing. I mean he keeps hammering Dutton because we haven't he hasn't released the nuclear costs. Well, we still don't know what the costs of the renewables fantasy. Fantasy is that and obsession that Bowen has And we've seen now overseas virtually every country that is in the OECD now is going nuclear. This report really reinforces the fact that you can do both, but realistically we have to start talking nuclear and we have to.
Speaker 8: Australia is such a backward country.
Speaker 9: Here we are, we still have it that we can't even talk about it or discuss the fact that it should be part of it all. So I just think that really, you know, hopefully Bowen's now seeing the.
Speaker 8: Writing on the wall.
Speaker 9: Let's hope he's so compromised that he's going to have to really change his tomb.
Speaker 8: But he's gone so far. I don't see how he can come back from it.
Speaker 4: Well, look, he can't.
Speaker 3: The thing is, our prices are going up in this country, and we were told, hey, with renewables, don't worry, it's going.
Speaker 4: To go down. It's gone in the other direction. So you can't keep peddling this mess.
Speaker 3: Now to the financial behemoth, of course, that is the National Disability Insurance Scheme, and it has been forced to publish a list of banned therapies and lifetiles lifestyle expenses as those rules continue to climb. That includes cuddle therapy, vapes, dating services, concert tickets, clairvoyance, hypnotherapy, reiki, and shamanic healing.
Speaker 4: I mean true, Well, look, let's be honest.
Speaker 3: The NDIS was designed for the most severely disabled, right, and there are people who survive off it. But when you shamanic healing, Clare Boyance, tarot card reading.
Speaker 10: It's just out of control.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, Bill Shorten and Gillard were the architects of this. You know, it was twenty ten, it was you know, espoused, and I think it started.
Speaker 8: Just shortly after.
Speaker 9: You would think that a competent, professional government would have a list that they the people could model it on and know that these are the parameters we've set.
Speaker 8: But clearly not.
Speaker 9: It was open slather whatever you felt like, go your hardest. You know, it's not our money, and we've got a bottomless pit, and so you know, I just find it ironic. And everybody's saying how good Bill Shorten is, and certainly Alban Easy does make him.
Speaker 8: Look like a genius.
Speaker 9: But at the same time, I mean, Shorten has been in charge of this for so long. If he's only now just compiling this list of no nos, then that's an insult. You know, No wonder the rawters are making millions of dollars out of it, and frankly, not many of us have confidence in this thing anymore because it's just been rush ahead typical labor, where they have this great idea, they rush it forward. They wanted to make sure they got you know, votes on it that election, and there was no proper modeling done and checks and balances put in place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a complete raw, a completely roll clairvoyance and Tarot cards were going to say extraordinary. Now the WikiLeaks found a Julian Assange has broken his silence since his released warning that freedom of expression was now at a dark crossroads.
Speaker 4: He's told the.
Speaker 3: Counsel of Europe, I am not free today because the system worked. I am free today after years of incarceration because I pleaded guilty to journalism.
Speaker 4: Assange is not a hero in my books.
Speaker 3: You know, I can understand what he's trying to say about the point of freedom of expression being under threat, but he's not a journalist.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Well.
Speaker 9: This is the interesting thing, because if he was a journalist, there are journalist in me. Says, well, if you were given a hot story like that, it would be very hard not to run it. But as we know, what it did was embarrassed rather than compromise America. We also know though, that there are a lot of people who were damaged by it and put at great risk because they were informers and their names were revealed, so you know, he's not my hero. I didn't really care if he went to America because while I understand why he did it as a journalist, you know, we understand that would have been too good to not run. I think when nationalist security is at stake, then I think that there are some parameters that should be observed, and he didn't observe them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I completely I completely agree.
Speaker 3: Now, look, Jen z Ossies are so afraid at job interviews.
Speaker 4: They are taking their parents with them. Would you believe their parents?
Speaker 3: A specialist recruiter has told The Daily Mail many suffer a crippling fear of picking up the phone to speak to an employer or going to an interview alone. Week generation mom and dad need to come along, hold their hands.
Speaker 4: They can't do anything by themselves.
Speaker 9: Where is the world heading to when this they aren't well, these people are going to be running the country.
Speaker 2: I'll be dead.
Speaker 9: But when you think about it, they have been molly coddled since they were little children. They had helicopter parents, they had snow flaky sort of situations where everyone was a winner, no one could be failed, no wonder, and then of course you're put in the COVID stuff where there was a lot of anxiety and I understand that. Plus I've been told the world's going to win, so they must all go to bed in the fetal position, sucking their thumbs and wondering. You know, his mummy put my clothes out for me to decide what I'm going to wear tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I mean, but would you want to employ any of this lot?
Speaker 9: If you need to drag your mother along to an interview, you know that would be enough for me to say.
Speaker 8: Sorry, love, you know you're not going to get harder, you aren't getting the job.
Speaker 9: But it is a real worry that you know parents need to It is the baby boomers mainly need to take a strong, hard look at themselves because if they're breeding a generation of people who are so insecure, so inept, then we have got big problems and they should be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, as you said, the next generation of leaders, they can't even pick up the phone.
Speaker 4: Primixsweet, great to see you, Thank you for having you on this evening.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 3: Former UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is launching a new memoir, Unleashed, and from the released exerts, it sounds like he is unleashing on everyone. The reviews are scathing already.
Speaker 4: The time says Johnson is a gossipy bitch.
Speaker 3: Joining me now from London is Spiked Online editor Tom Slater, Tom, good to see you, thanks for joining us. Look, my favorite part so far was his claim that he was assassinated by Reshie Sunac, like when Brutus killed Caesar, when, of course, mister Sunac attempted to oust him by resigning from his cabinet back in twenty twenty two. He writes, as I read his resignation letter with its heavy phrasing, I murmured, at least inwardly, the dying words of Julius Caesar Kai sun Tech, non you two child.
Speaker 4: If Caesar was.
Speaker 3: Stabbed twenty three times by his assassins, I ended up with sixty two as a title of sixty ministers followed and.
Speaker 4: Rishi out the door.
Speaker 2: Tom.
Speaker 4: I've got to say it all sounds very dramatic.
Speaker 11: Owen it was, And you know, Boris Johnson is nothing if not dramatic, loves a classical metaphor. And you know it's fair to say that Rishi soon at many other people in his party, certainly plumbs the knife in when they all resign en Mass to oust Boris Johnson, and they've been living with the consequences of that ever since. I mean, Rishie Sunak in the last election steered the Conservative Party to its worst ever electoral defeat. Boris Johnson has his fair share of the blame for bringing that about. At the same time, the way in which they got rid of the guy who actually had a democratic man, they I think left the righting on the wall for them to be honest in terms of everything that's happened since.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, it's a really fair point.
Speaker 3: He's also claimed in this memoir that Queen Elizabeth was battling bone cancer before her death. Tom, the royal family is notoriously private. How would they feel about this being revealed to the world.
Speaker 11: Well, in terms of some sources around the palace, there seems some displeasure at this being put in the book. That being said, it has already been mentioning. A couple of other books which have been published recently, one a biography of Princess Kate, another one a book about the Queen herself by a famous Tory MP, had also made reference to this particular fact. But as you say, it's one of those things where because the Queen had kept it so private during the final months of her life, even up until the point of her being at the Jubilee suffering with the effects of bone cancer but not letting onto anyone. Just discussing it too openly is something which has clearly kind of put people's nose out of joint effectively. It's not that this wasn't necessarily out there in the public domain, by I guess, drawing more attention to it as a big release like this would has, understandably I suppose, caused some consternation in the Palace.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now, look, the UK is about to stop producing any electricity from burning coal, ending its one hundred and forty two year alliance on fossil fuel. But at the same time, new UK government figures show that the UK has the highest power prices in the developed world. So Tom, you know, prices are high in the UK, But how will the country go with no coal?
Speaker 11: Now, absolutely, I think those two facts are not unrelated. And we're going to become the first country to completely abandon coal source of energy, closing our last remaining coal fire power plant. We're also in the midst of closing our last steel works We're in the midst of closing down our largest oil refinery in the North in Scotland, and I think it's a reminder that this is a tremendous act really of sort of self harmed. This is the nation that gave the world the Industrial Revolution, and yet we're running headlong into this net zero fantasy, which seems to think that rather than going for those sources of plentiful, reliable energy that we've got from fossil fuels, we now want unreliable and increasingly kind of scarce forms of energy production in the form of renewables. And I think it's a great shame, of course, if we could gain all of the benefits from the supposedly green technologies that we did from previous forms of fossil fuels, who would be against it. But as we all know, pursuing the policies that we've been pursuing as Gott's has got us to this point where British businesses are paying more money for their energy than any other country in the developed world. We know those two things are related.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, and it's happening here in Australia.
Speaker 3: It's a pipe fantasy to go full renewaballs by a certain date and it's just not shaping up.
Speaker 4: But that's ever going to happen. Now. Look, let's talk about the freebie.
Speaker 3: Scandal engulfing Keir Starmer gives to the Prime Minister skyrocketed from nine hundred to over one hundred thousand pounds, which is about one hundred and ninety two thousand Australian dollars as he was lavished with hospitality ahead of his election victory.
Speaker 4: Tom, what's going on here? What's been the fallout?
Speaker 11: It's really dogged this government which looks as scandal ridden and as exposed as if it had in power for four or five years by this particular point. As you said, there's been all these scandals about freeb's, everything from Taylor Swift tickets to Kirstarmer being bought thousands and thousands of pounds worth of clothes and glasses by a labor lord Ali who has been behind many of these particular scandals. Kirstarmer since twenty nineteen has been in receipt of more presence donations you name it, than any other MP in Parliament and it's not even close. He's got more than double the person in second place, and that person also happens to be a labor front bencher. So that's that whiff of sneak of sleeves, I should say, is very much around this government. And I think these things wouldn't have dogged them so nearly the degree that they have if it wasn't for the fact that Kirstarmer in recent years has really acted as a kind of pearl clutching politician. Anything the Tories did, it was the greatest scandal of all time. Anything that happened, it was proof of Tory corruption in sleeves and now it's come back to bite them in a terrible way. But I think anyone could have seen that company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very clear, but gee, that's an extraordinary amount of money to be spending.
Speaker 4: Tom Slater, good to have you on. Thank you so much for joining us on the show.
Speaker 3: Still to come, Lefties Losing It and Army Horowitz will join me to break down the best and worst bits from the vice presidential debate.
Speaker 4: That's next.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for Lefties Losing It.
Speaker 4: Let's start with this.
Speaker 3: Unhinged lefties conspiracy rant, she claims, and wait for it, get this, that God sent a hurricane to destroy North Carolina because of racism and to stop Karmela from winning in November.
Speaker 4: Maybe God is trying to tell you something.
Speaker 12: Let go of it hates from your heart because it is driving you into the deepest, darkest pits of hell.
Speaker 4: We're not even worried about ChIL like this, Like what is wrong with y'all? A baby? I know y'all hate to lose. Y'all really do hate to lose.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, they're like, who does like this?
Speaker 10: Who that?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 12: They was gonna start here in America and it was gonna become a global thing. It was just gonna be stuff happening globally and all of it's starting with America and then just going everywhere every other country they was going. There's people from literally every country you could think of in that group, and they are piused that the colored folks is waking up and we on our on our grime, we doing the do they right now? They don't want to see no black women in that office.
Speaker 4: Yep, they've they've lost it. And she doesn't know a Kamala is not black, doesn't she?
Speaker 3: There's truly something very sickening about these people, including this deranged lefty bragging about her abortion because she already has a baby her dog. As many of you thought, I had a boar boar earlier, if you not only because I don't want children right now, but what another.
Speaker 4: Real reason.
Speaker 8: I already have a baby.
Speaker 4: It's this one right here, And he calls me a lot of time and energy and money.
Speaker 1: And if I had to choose between a human babies needs.
Speaker 5: In this one, I'm choosing this one.
Speaker 3: That dog is ugly. Colefties really are losing it now. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Kamla is back burdening us again by what has been she.
Speaker 4: She just can't help herself. She can't help it.
Speaker 3: So while America falls apart, the Middle East is in crisis, kam Lawry is out on those streets again with the cool kids.
Speaker 5: One of my guilty pleasures, especially when I'm on the road, are my doritos?
Speaker 7: What flavor?
Speaker 4: Natural?
Speaker 10: Old schools original?
Speaker 8: Come on, come on, yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 5: That's gotta have a napkin nearby.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's really good to see Karmla covering off the big topics, the real important stuff. And if that wasn't bad enough, here is Carmela burdening us again, this time with another new accent.
Speaker 5: An incredible family and incredible friends. My best friend from kindergarten is still one of my best That's crazy.
Speaker 10: Right, cy Darnson.
Speaker 5: We used to go to the clubs and her father Saville.
Speaker 3: Look, please just make it stop. Every day it's a new voice, it's a new accent. Where does she get them all from? And really, all she had to do was answer a simple question in this next video. Instead, we were burdened with another word, salad.
Speaker 4: Should folks stand for the national anthem?
Speaker 13: I think that one of the beautiful things about our country is that we were founded on certain principles that we articulated in seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 10: Land should be treated as equals.
Speaker 13: We articulated those principles in our constitution, and part of what we decided is what makes a fair and just and noble society.
Speaker 4: Oh God, look, sorry, I was about to fall asleep.
Speaker 3: There was another long and dull answer. Perhaps that's why Kamala Harrison Tampon Tim didn't quite get the reception they had hoped for when they arrived in New York.
Speaker 4: For the vice presidential debate. New York.
Speaker 3: Joining me now from New York is filmmaker Army Horowitz.
Speaker 4: Army, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Let's start with the vice presidential debate between JD.
Speaker 4: Vans and Tim Wowles.
Speaker 3: I think Woles was absolutely crushed by Vans. He looked us scared and stunned the whole time. His eyes looked like he'd just seen a ghost. Looked like a living nightmare for him. But I want to start with this disastrous malfunction by Tim Woles when he was forced to correct the record whether he was in China for the Tianaman Square protests.
Speaker 4: Have a listen to this look.
Speaker 14: I will be the first to tell you I have poured my heart into my community. I've tried to do the best I can, but I've not been perfect, and I'm a knucklehead at times, but it's always been about that. All I said on this was is I got there that summer and misspoke on this, So I will just that's what I've said. So I was in Hong Kong and China during the democracy protest went in.
Speaker 3: I mean, we know previously in the past he's misspoke about his military history, and now he's lied about being in China during the Tianaman Square protests in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 4: How hopeless is this guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he seems to exaggerate and lie a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what we can believe.
Speaker 1: Was he really born as a small child at Nebraska This I don't know. But his answer was so bizarre. He went on about his own history in the Midwest and then went on to say, well, we actually took basketball teams to China, and baseball teams and dancers and pick the ball players and court hall teams.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Look, thankfully for Tim Walls that no one cares about the vice presidential debate. If they did, this would have would have been a bad situation for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Look, I've got six words for you.
Speaker 1: Joshapiro. Joshapiro, josh Shapiro.
Speaker 2: Her not picking.
Speaker 1: Joshapiro was one of the great the governor of Pennsylvania was of the great unforced errors that I remember in political history.
Speaker 2: Look, let's let them through some numbers.
Speaker 1: I know, I promise you there'll be no math in this test, but just bear with me for a moment. Okay, there are seven million people voted in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: And the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 1: Okay, right now, Trump is up according to the Real Clear Politics average of polls by point one percent.
Speaker 2: That means he's up by.
Speaker 1: About seventy thousand votes in the entire and all and the Really, at the end of the day, the race is gonna come down to Pennsylvania. Everyone thinks so. And yet he didn't choose the most popular politician in Pennsylvania at a sixty percent approval rating, who is more popular than Kamala Harris and Trump and anyone else there. Look, that's what it comes down to, and she failed to do so. They had one job in this debate, which was to actually make good on what they've been saying in the campaign trail about JD. Vance that he's weird, that he is radical. They didn't do that. Jeddy Vance and I disagreed Jenny Vance on a.
Speaker 2: Lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: He came across as cool, calm and collected, had a command of the issues on a granular level to the point where actually Donald Trump doesn't have. And I think from that perspective, basimply fail.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Look, I agree, I thought JD.
Speaker 3: Evans was so impressive and I even thought that you know, one day.
Speaker 4: He could make a very good president.
Speaker 3: Have a listen to him demolishing the CBS moderators for lying to the audience.
Speaker 15: Just to clarify for our viewers, Springfield, Ohio does have a large number of Haitian migrants who have legal status temporary protected Well, thank you, senator.
Speaker 4: We have so much to get to, Margaret. I think it's important to turn out of the economy. Thanks Margaret.
Speaker 16: The rules were that you got are in a fact check, and since you're fact checking me, I think it's important to say what's actually going on. So there's an application called the CBP one app where you can go on as an illegal migrant, apply for asylum or apply for parole and be granted legal status at the wave of a Kamala Harris open border Wand that is not a person coming in applying for a green cart and waiting for ten years. Thanks the meitation of a legal immigration Margaret.
Speaker 15: By thank you, senator for describing the legal process.
Speaker 4: A CBS muted him at the end, but the vance is on fire. I'm going to ask you how wake at these liberal media networks.
Speaker 3: I did the exact same thing to Donald Trump and the presidential debate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did a great job calling out the moderators because again he has a real command the facts. Unfortunately that when they when they do fact check Trump, Trump doesn't have the same ability and command the issues to really turn it around on the moderators like Vance did, because what they did right there, they take one fact and they twisted and contort it to make their point, when in reality, all it's doing is is is essentially hiding what Dvance was able to uncover, and I don't think they realized he was going to do that. Look, the larger province is matic problem we have his debates is that they're run by the media And a study was done by Syracuse University which.
Speaker 2: Showed that only three point four.
Speaker 1: Percent of all American people in the media, all American media personalities, are Republican. So it's a systemic problem that we have in the debates because they're run by the mainstream media, which are in fact mostly Democrats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's very very clear.
Speaker 3: Now, let's turn to the situation in the Middle East. To US President Joe Biden is calling for a ceasefire after Iran pummeled Israel with missiles and then of course Israel announced a ground invasion in Lebanon Army.
Speaker 4: Iran has launched well around.
Speaker 3: About one hundred and eighty ballistic missiles that Israel now and now Joe Biden wants a ceasefire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really incredible.
Speaker 2: Why why? Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, you have to understand, Ok, he's coming for a ceasefire. So it really is only one of two options here. Either he's asking for a ceasefire because he has a moral policy of moral relativism, that is to say that you have two sides on the same moral level fightings not for call ceasefire because neither one is in the right. Or he's making a very cold, hard political calculation, which the reason why he was pro Israel initially after October seventh and then through Israel under the bus and back the bus over them because.
Speaker 2: He wants votes in Georgia and Michigan.
Speaker 1: I mean just recently at least Slotkin is running for the Senate, who's a Democratic nominee in Michigan. Reveals something, and she said that in their own internal polling that actually Trump is up slightly in Michigan. So could that be the reason to look either way? It's awful, But in the day he's calling for a ceasefire after Lebanon. And I say Lebanon because and not Hezbollah, because Hezbollah has sixty two seats in the in the Lebanese Parliament and the anti Hezbolah coalition.
Speaker 2: Has thirty seven.
Speaker 1: They essentially control the parliament and the government. So Lebanon slash Hezbolah has been has had an ongoing assault on Israel for the last year. They've rained at and understand this, ten thousand rockets on the State of Israel, and Israel's have to evacuate nearly one hundred thousand people. I don't want to let that number just go unnoticed ten because we get we get lost in the.
Speaker 2: Thousands here, thousand year all of a Suden're talking about real numbers.
Speaker 1: Ten thousand rockets okay, falling on the state of Israel is a Can you imagine if that was going on in Melbourne, or in Sydney or in New York. I mean, the entire country of Australia is much larger than the State of Israel. But that's what they had to endure. Right now, we had a Ran attacking because a Rod has been emboldened by them, and they only hear hollow words and no backup. What do you think that's gonna have them do? They're gonna press what they think to be their advantage. So they saw that after Israel was trying to defend itself, they saw the president actually going after Israel like, oh, this is our moment for ray ballistic missiles across Israel.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget. They did this also.
Speaker 1: In April where they sent three hundred drones and rockets and missiles on Israel. And what would the response administration? Not against the I mean it was against the Roan. They did give some hollow wars to a rod but the real powerful world where they.
Speaker 2: Went to the state of Israel and said, do not escalate this or you'll lose our support.
Speaker 1: Do you understand what is going on here? How im moral, if not immoral, this policy is. And by the way, we also not forget how do we how do we lose this factoid Iran is trying to assassinate Donald Trump in our country?
Speaker 2: I mean, where's that response? I don't get it.
Speaker 4: That's a really really good point.
Speaker 3: And you've got Joe Biden and this was his previous warning to Hesbalah, what is your.
Speaker 17: Message to Hesbela and its backer Iran, don't.
Speaker 4: And then Kamala Harris gave it a go.
Speaker 2: What's the message to Iran? Don't, as President Biden said, just don't.
Speaker 13: Exactly one word, pretty straightforward, Ammy.
Speaker 3: I mean, clearly Hesbella was not exactly shaking in its boots with the warnings from the Biden administration.
Speaker 4: Don't what don't what?
Speaker 2: I mean, guys, are you guys for real? Like I really, are we supposed to take this foreign policy seriously?
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I love the fact that they had been pushing this narrative, by the way in the.
Speaker 2: VP debate, to walk through this, and they do so.
Speaker 1: The campaign trail, the chaos of Donald Trump, the chaos he's going to have around the world.
Speaker 2: Have you looked at what's going on around the world.
Speaker 1: Because I look, I'm old enough to remember what it was like with Trump as president, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't remember Ukraine being invaded.
Speaker 1: In fact, I saw Ukream being invaded under the bom administration and then Biden, but not doing Trump or Lebanon or Iran or Gaza or Yemen. I mean, I go Afghanistan, I go on and on. This is all happening, am I'm sorry, am I going crazy? This is all happening under the Biden administration.
Speaker 2: Who's the chaos agent?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think there's a common denominator because, I mean, look, the US has to play a role in this. We know that the Secretary of State Anthony Blinkern actually signed off on the Biden Harris decision to release billions in frozen funds directly to Iran.
Speaker 4: And look at this.
Speaker 3: He was asked about this, about whether that money was actually being used for terror.
Speaker 4: Look what he.
Speaker 17: Said, Iran has unfortunately always used and focused its funds on supporting terrorism, on supporting groups like AMAS. And it's done that when they've been sanctions, it's done that when there haven't been sanctions, and it's always prioritized that.
Speaker 4: I mean, what a bizarre response.
Speaker 3: What role has this funding plight in this whole saga?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's fu I mean, come on, they're funding the terrorism, I mean.
Speaker 2: Dub B Lincoln. Yes, So if you.
Speaker 1: Believe that, can you explain to me why six weeks after three American soldiers were killed by a droon attack by Iran back proxy, we then released frozen assets of ten billion dollars. Not by the way, that's not counting allowing China to buy their oil, which is billions and billions more. That's what's funding all of this. I mean, are you guys crazy or a wee the crazy one? Am I taking crazy pills here? I mean, look, I remember when they first began to unfreeze the assets, and the journalists, in fact, like the journalists you just saw a NBC asking BLNCOLN did good for them, ask about the fungibility of money. And they looked at all of these journalists as if they didn't know what they were talking about. What's the fu They had no basic concept of economics, how money works. People sitting on their kitchen table understand what the fungibility of money means in America or anywhere else in the world.
Speaker 2: But these politicians don't give me a break.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't think you're the one going crazy here, Amy.
Speaker 4: I think that the US has a lot to answer for. Have a look as.
Speaker 3: Well at this disgraceful commentary on the baby say it was allowed to be peddled on Britain's public broadcast in relation to Iran's attack on Israel.
Speaker 18: I think the international community has to make sure that whatever Israel does is not upending the regional order as we know it, and the US has a responsibility. So we've been in this cause for twelve months now of constantly redlines being crossed, mostly by the Israelis. Has Balla and Iran have played it fairly rationally, trying to always try to be very cautious, and how they respond, trying to leave off.
Speaker 4: Rams where they could.
Speaker 18: The Nattail government has kind of lost the opportunity at every sort of junction to use an offer that was given to them.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not sure how any terrorism or any terror group kim is rational in its approach to a wall. How much has the Baby Say in particular declined since this Middle Aced conflict began.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're wrong, It hasn't declined. It's been the gutter the entire time.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? The BBC has always been awful. Look, I.
Speaker 1: Love when my friends, my democratic friends, my liberal friends, they say to me, oh God, we hate American media. We wish we had the BBC in America?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: As much as I dislike American media, they have the highest fundamental love of the fidelity of journalistic ethics compared to the BBC. The BBC is garbage and trash and always has been.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget that.
Speaker 1: The BBC just recently, in fact, I'm shocked they even had to do this.
Speaker 2: I sus they were four to two by the government.
Speaker 1: They have to have a study about the anti Semitism they had that was rife throughout the BBC.
Speaker 2: They had the fire peel because of it.
Speaker 1: The BBC just recently there was a documentary about the Nova Music Festival, the massacre that happened there.
Speaker 2: The director was told by the BBC that if he didn't if he.
Speaker 1: Took out the reference to Hamas as a terrorist organization, if he didn't take it out, they would not broadcast this documentary about the massacre. That's how horrific the BBC has been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, completely agree. You're right, They've always been in the gatta. As you said.
Speaker 3: Now, the UN Secretary General Antonio Guaterrez has condemned her mask for not allowing the International Committee of the Red Cross to.
Speaker 4: Visit the hostages in Gaza.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's only taken him twelve months after the fact, which is extraordinary. But then today he tweets I condemned the broadening of the Middle East.
Speaker 4: Conflicts with escalation after escalation. This must stop.
Speaker 3: We absolutely need a cease fire army. The UN is a disgrace, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Ah, Yes, of course it is, God it is.
Speaker 1: Look, I did an entire documentary about the UN. I spent unfortunately four years my life I'll never get back traveling around the world showing how horrific the United Nations is, but about this conflict in particular. Look, UNRA is the UN Relief and Work Agency, is an organization that and I can go on and on about how terrible they are, about why they have changed their numbers to increase the number of Palestine refugees just so they could use that as a cudgel against Israel. But aside from that, UNRA is a part of Kamas. They are engaged with Hamas, they have assisted Commas.
Speaker 2: So now you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna I'm gonna, I'm gonna take from the head of the UN anything from what he says and says it should be applied to anything.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you want a disaster with how this might end up in Lebanon if we go back to what happened the first time.
Speaker 2: Israel invated Lebanon because it was being bombed. This is not the first time this has happened. Of course, this movie has been shown before.
Speaker 1: And if we're going to have Unifil again be at the border, will they allow Ksibla terrorists to continue to bomb Israel and then because Uniphill is there, Israel cannot respond. If that's where we're heading were last time, this is going to be another disaster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's certainly heading in that direction. Armie Horowitz, your spot on as always. Thank you very much for joining us on the show this evening.
Speaker 2: What is your pleasure?
Speaker 4: Well still to come. D D dune Levy on the latest royal baby news. You won't want to miss it. That's next.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to joining me now is broadcaster d d done Levy DDI good to see you. Let's start with the latest allegations against Sean Diddy Combs. Now, in the latest legal action, more than one hundred people, including dozens of children, have claimed they were victims of rape, sexual assaun and sexual exploitation at the hands of the rapper, and the lawyer says that more perpetrators will be revealed.
Speaker 19: This is what they said, but the names that we're going to name, assuming that our investigators confirm and corroborate what we've been told, are names that will shock you. These are individual cases. There are indeed other perpetrators involved. They will be revealed when that particular individual case is ready to be filed. They already know who they are. And I'm talking here about not just the cowardly but complicit bystanders. That is, those people that we know watched this behavior ocur and did nothing.
Speaker 2: DD.
Speaker 4: How messy is this getting.
Speaker 20: I think we're just at the tip of the iceberg, Duneka, and it is going to be a very very long process sorting this whole miss out.
Speaker 4: There are the.
Speaker 10: Criminal charges which could result.
Speaker 20: In a minimum of fifteen years jail on the sexual assault charges. Racketeering as well could be a life sentence for Sewan Combs, and as we know, he's in jail at the moment, just awaiting that trial.
Speaker 10: And then there are all these.
Speaker 20: Civil suits and as you just heard, we're told as many as three thousand people have come forward, and some of the accounts of these.
Speaker 10: People absolutely horrific.
Speaker 20: One claim is that a nine year old boy went to one of Seawan Combs's recording studios under the impression that he was auditioning and was sexually assaulted. It just goes on and on, and what worries me, Danique, is that there is more than one person. Shawn Combs did not do all of this on his own, allegedly do all of this on his own. People were booking hotel rooms, people were stocking those hotel rooms, people have cleaned up after him. It is a massive mess. And at the same time, there's a tape.
Speaker 10: Whether it's actually a tape or a USB these.
Speaker 20: Days, being shopped around that apparently has images of people with we're told, much higher profiles than Sean Combs. So it's going to be a long long time before this in time is has sorted out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not good at all, But as he said, this is really the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Food Fighters front man Dave Grohl has been seen in public for the first time since revealing that he has a love child. He was spotted shopping for Halloween decorations with one of his daughters DD. The band is reportedly taking a hiatus from performing amid roles affair. How will he ever be able to really turn this around? Particularly his reputation and image.
Speaker 10: Well, look, he's so loved.
Speaker 20: I confess I'm one of those mums who took a kids to the Food Fighter's concert. So you know, we're ready to forgive because he's been so incredibly loved by his fans.
Speaker 10: Because we thought he was the last good guy in the music industry.
Speaker 20: And one of his friends, as one of his music friends, has actually come out and defended him and said, look, yes, he made a big mistake, but he's a good person and I do believe that.
Speaker 10: I do believe that he is a genuine person.
Speaker 20: Interestingly, his friend on this podcast that I listened to said that he thought that Dave Gold made the announcement of the baby to get ahead of it coming out by the words of the mother, which is something that I suspected. I suspect she threatened to go public with it unless he fessed up and agreed to who knows what behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: But I think his.
Speaker 20: Fans will forgive him because he starts from a point of being incredibly loved by his fan base.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, I do agree with that point.
Speaker 3: It'll be interesting to see and when they maybe get back together and start touring again. But look, let's turn to the Royals, because Princess Beatrice has announced she is pregnant. The Royal is expecting her second child with husband Eduardo Mapelli Mozzi DD.
Speaker 4: Another Royal baby is on the way. How exciting?
Speaker 10: Well is it? To be honest, I couldn't care less. I didn't even know she had one already.
Speaker 20: She's well, really, I mean, who knew She's got a three year old running around and she's kept that child very much out of the spotlight, fair enough to I think that's reasonable. The timing of this announcement is amusing there because Harry has just been in London doing some charity work with children. They've been lovely images of Harry with these children, needy children, and then he's gone on to South Africa to do some more charity work, and bang the Palace decides to announce, Oh look, we've got a baby. It's I think this is just the latest shot in this war between Harry and Meghan and Buckingham Palace as to who can draw focus from the public. And I think a baby wins over a charity appearance, don't you?
Speaker 3: Oh look I do agree, or there you go. I was excited about the royal baby. I love royal babies, So there you go.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, look, dd, I've got to ask you about this new trend taking over celebrity land. I'm confused by it, but apparently it's got to do with age gaps.
Speaker 4: Please explain.
Speaker 20: Yes, well, I understood that the reasonable age gap is half your age plus fifteen is an okay thing.
Speaker 10: This is more driven by social media.
Speaker 20: There was a trend going on for brat behavior relating to some album that I've never heard of, and you probably haven't either, Please darker.
Speaker 10: But somebody has declared it to be age. It's age autumn or behalf.
Speaker 20: I can't remember what it is bedeating my Apparently it's cool at the moment in young persons speak to be dating someone who's only a fraction of your age, and I don't have a problem.
Speaker 10: I'm very much live and let live if that suits you.
Speaker 20: I do think it's awkward at parties if someone's brought along a partner and they kind of don't fit in with the conversation, or it looks like, you know, dad's bought his daughter when it's in fact his girlfriend. I don't have an issue with anyone dating anyone any particular age.
Speaker 10: If that's what suits them, good luck to them.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like, would you agree?
Speaker 3: Leonard DiCaprio he set the tone for dating people with a big age gap because he likes the younger women, apparently, d D.
Speaker 10: Look, it gets to.
Speaker 20: A point sometimes and look, he's got one of those perpetually young looking faces, doesn't he. But I think when it gets to a point where if you work out that you were sort of in your twenties when that was a fetus, that for me gets a little bit uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: But when you put it like that DD, it really starts sittening, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: D D dun leave.
Speaker 3: Be good to have you on. Thank you so much for joining us. Well that's it from me. Up next is news Night, good night,