Speaker 1: Good morning, friends, welcome to the podcast. I want to throw this little bit of audio at your.
Speaker 2: God Slid dies Quar a magnificent step to Lenny and we spoke about this morning.
Speaker 1: Do you think that ross Lyne got the most out of that purple patch was secured about the mid two thousands.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was a long time ago. I'm trying to think. I'm trying to think what happened.
Speaker 2: They got to a couple of Grand finals. They couldn't get done though, that is Rerod got out all the boys.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you digress into football land. You want to name your kid Lenny?
Speaker 2: Oh, can that happen?
Speaker 3: Not sure about that really? Yeah? A lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: Can there be another Lenny Hayes?
Speaker 3: A lot of pressure for Junior Hayes.
Speaker 2: We put it out there thirteen twenty four to ten. Who were you named after?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We also had our Monday Morning World Tuesday Morning Joe Cough. Mixed results.
Speaker 2: Mixed results. They seem like they're pretty consistent though fortunately Avy from the Youth Rome seems to always be under.
Speaker 3: Delivery, consistently awful from Abby anyway, enjoy it.
Speaker 2: You'll love this one.
Speaker 3: Now, that's a job.
Speaker 2: That's a joke. That's a job. Job, that's a terrible job. Gez the long weekend his brutal on you, isn't it. How am I going to get through today and the rest of the week.
Speaker 3: It's not even Monday, It's Tuesday, and I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: Boy, it's going to help you out bit of humor. Yeah, this is the Monday Morning joke off. Please feel free to participate thirteen twenty fourteen or send us a text o FORB.
Speaker 2: Nine one nine nine nine. Do you mind if I do the honors?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You go first?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: I go first. Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we.
Speaker 1: Go go on k Three guys stranded on a desert island find a magic lantern containing a genie who grants them one wish each. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same, and then the third guy says, I'm lonely.
Speaker 2: I wish my friends were here because you got three wishes you.
Speaker 1: The first two take it up with guys warning to get off the islands, and then they find the back on the island due to the.
Speaker 2: Last wish I got it. It's a very tricky situation.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, well done, man's plainer, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Now I've set the bar really really low there, extremely like, what have you got jokes?
Speaker 3: Well, I've got one that the boss doesn't look overly happy about. But let's go with it anyway. You ready, you tipt on on the edge, you ready? I brought some shoes from a drug dealer. Boy. I don't know what he laced them with, but I can't stop tripping. It's not awful, is it?
Speaker 2: The las a really long long lasers and tripped moments.
Speaker 3: After everything? He got what you got?
Speaker 2: Because Abby is famously famously yeah here me, it's like extremely mate hits it out of the ballpark and you're like, I can't even see the ball or misses it twelve times in a row.
Speaker 3: This speak's just my life in general? Really okay?
Speaker 5: Today my son asked can I have a bookmark? And I burst into tears. Eleven years old and still doesn't know my name is Brian.
Speaker 2: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: What's so disappointing about this whole past few minutes?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: We all hand in the joke?
Speaker 1: She produces en and I say, all right, you ranked them so weakest to strongest.
Speaker 2: She said, I reckon.
Speaker 1: Abby needs to go last because she's got to crack it this way.
Speaker 3: No, how is the best last?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, don't no one blame Abbey. Please no, because she's so hit and miss with this thing. Please blame producers.
Speaker 3: What she just said, it was the delivery, Like it's Abby's fault. Hung him up.
Speaker 1: Twenty four to ten or four double a nine one nine one nine sent us a joke, steer us back in the right direction.
Speaker 3: It makes me laugh. Every single week Abby goes, I'm done, that's it, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I see you next week, say time next week, let's talk love. Everybody is doing with the wild thing?
Speaker 3: What it feels like?
Speaker 2: It's good, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: So you're having another baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with another baby on the wage. You're in October, little boy.
Speaker 3: Which is really really nice. It's number three, that's number three that will certainly tip you over the edge.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? So he keeps saying you're the only person as well that keeps on saying don't worry.
Speaker 1: Everyone says don't worry. Two to three is not that big of a jump one to two speak, but two to three. It's kind of like child. You're the only one that said, oh, you're in for an absolute hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But I mean I like to keep things real and I don't like it when people lie about having multiple children. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: And from two to three.
Speaker 2: Whoa, okay, what about three to four?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, but three to four you've lost the will to leave anyway. So it.
Speaker 5: Well, that's very that's actually what my sister said over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for driving her crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, three to four, Well that's some sound advice for the premiere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what about that? He's having another one. He's going again, really really risky stuff, and it's it's extraordinary because he is a busy man. He's got some stuff to do. Yeah, and his wife, Annabel, I have to say, he's the most gorgeous creature.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She's also a lawyer in her own right.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, she's working as well. No, not working, No, No, that's unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so that've gone again. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well I want to chat baby names and Peter Marlowsk to see what he's got going on. Yeah, right, because I did hear as well.
Speaker 1: We did a little bit of a news service and he was floating and flirting with the idea of Connor as in Connors.
Speaker 2: Which makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my little fellow in the way as well, could see him being a little Connor.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised that you didn't flirt with that idea because you love Connor.
Speaker 6: Rosie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just after eight o'clock we will talk baby names. Is one particular name which I'm just I'm stuck on, but I don't think I can use it because it forms the name of a very very famous Hayes, which we are completely unrelated to. But I mean, right now, we've got a little I've got three names in the mix. You've got Connor, Zach or Jason just so happened to be it's top three midfielders.
Speaker 3: What about what about Horn?
Speaker 2: First name?
Speaker 3: Just take Horn.
Speaker 2: I want to take Jason or Francis. Yeah, so I could be Jason or Francis. No, I'm not going to call my my son Horn.
Speaker 3: Horn Hayes. I'm sorry, it's going to bring to it.
Speaker 2: It's not too.
Speaker 3: Bad what you say, Horn Hayes.
Speaker 1: Look, there's no such things aboud. Idea except for that we need to talk more about baby names.
Speaker 3: But also just very quickly, I mean this really subscribes to the theory that you and our premier are one and the same person, because a lot of people say that you look very similar. And now, oh my goodness, you're both having a baby at the same time, you both live in the same suburb, and both of your wives are pregnant. So I'm just going to leave that there.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what you suggested.
Speaker 1: Suggesting either, if it's a beautiful fluke, but we're just going to go with that.
Speaker 2: I guess guess who joins us right now.
Speaker 1: It's the Premier of South Australia Morning Morning, Premier, Good Morning.
Speaker 3: So I was just suggesting that perhaps you and Hazy one and the same person, Premier, and now both your wives are pregnant at the same time, and you both live in the same suburbs. So I don't know what I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, and that's just living in the western suburbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where do we find the time premier exactly?
Speaker 4: That's a good question, very very very We're very excited here in the Malley House.
Speaker 3: Or on the ways, so can't wait, My goodness, congratulations, You've got a beautiful tribe already, but you're adding to it. How lovely.
Speaker 4: I know, either we're certifiably insane or very very blessed, depending on which way you look at it. But animal on arsill so forth, we really do. So we're both really like the idea of having a large family and now we just are able to love that tram and we're very very grateful for it. So due in November, which will be here before you know it. Annabel's traveling really well, which is the most important thing.
Speaker 2: Well premier we did here as well.
Speaker 1: That's you're flirting with the idea of naming it Connor, as in after the Great Connor Rose, so you do have some options. Off it's not Connor, of course, it's can either be Jason, You've got Zach, maybe Travis Ollie and you know what, for hell of it, maybe Willem as well.
Speaker 4: Then there is no shortage. Drops from the boys are flag at the male, which I'm pretty happy about. So no, no, we haven't, really we haven't. We're not really that organized when it comes to names this time around, so there's going to have no doubt there'll be some negotiations which i'll I won't, I won't be able to prevail in no, that's right. But it was always just lovely for the three of them. I think I think she's got more of an idea about what she should what we call it if the if the girl rather than the boy. But well, just have to wait and say, we don't know what we were for the first three of our children. We've never found out the sex, so we're keeping a surprise this time. And so we're waiting.
Speaker 3: So and how she felt, how long, how far along is she and has she felt okay? Because it can be, you know, quite a enaughseouse experience.
Speaker 4: So the first the first time ministers, I think it's always been a little bit a little bit tough, but we're past that now. So she's seventeen weeks so reasonably well progressed so and traveling quite well. Just a bit tired every now and then. But Annabel was sort of Annabel's a truther, and she should have been working pretty hard and balancing everything as it is anyway, so you wouldn't you wouldn't know it. And we wed a couple of functions together recently, and you know, I don't think anyone was none the wiser that she was having a bit tired or feeling it a bit. She's a real star, so Anabel has never been one to complain, so I feel really lucky and she's doing well, and on all accounts, the baby's doing well, so couldn't be happy to be honest.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm doing some mass now and I saw your beautiful wife at Livgolf approximately seventeen weeks ago and she wasn't having a drink. So now it all adds up and makes sense.
Speaker 7: Does That's right?
Speaker 4: She was sober and to her close friends that was an absolute tell from it.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thanks so much for having a chat with us this morning. And we can't wait for November and see a new little melanowskis in the world.
Speaker 4: Gorge both Thanks, guys, were really lucky to appreciate it.
Speaker 3: To have you checked out? What if dot COM's a top ten winter weekend as yet?
Speaker 2: How good it?
Speaker 3: Tip Loon Sesson's in there, camera cans, tweetheads.
Speaker 2: Book you we to get away on the Wadi fat?
Speaker 3: What if it's Auzzie for travel? The weekend sports ra who's.
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: Is very mate?
Speaker 8: How are you going well? What a weekend of sport. Did you enjoy the long weekend?
Speaker 3: Did you enjoy that little mouth movement?
Speaker 2: It's just a special little love call. Hey, Rennie, let's get straight intowards I'm not sure where to start, so let's start in order. Let's go put on the bulldog from untenable to a row? What powers on? How about that's? I mean, that was just absolutely epic.
Speaker 1: So this for like the big game where I was like, oh, this is a test for Port Adelaide on the road. Again's a bulldog side that plays so well at Marvel Stadium.
Speaker 2: Just got the job done.
Speaker 8: Ten in a row club recorders. We know hazy Zach Butter is just phenomenal again, but the whole midfield, Jason Horn, Frances to clutch goals, you know, Will and Drew.
Speaker 3: I think he's unheralded.
Speaker 8: Travis Boat continues to do what he does, and Connor Rosey's a star as well. So good they are flying one more game before the bye if they can win that lock in top two.
Speaker 6: Can I ask you a question, Zach Butters brownlow a chance massive betting man Tommy Big Betting might have had a couple of dollars on him responsible two hundred and fifty, but I didn't put much on.
Speaker 3: How much ten ten bucks. Yeah, that's a pathetic, isn't it. Really, it's a good return for your wage.
Speaker 2: It is pathetic.
Speaker 1: I think that might be ecupt me from the tom if you know this eight now best on grounds full ten vote maximum from coaches votes games.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's I reckon. He's ten votes clear at the moment of Nick Dakos. Now they haven't updated the Coaches Association Award. He may have got votes yesterday Nick Daekos not sure, probably not, given they lost, but he's leading it at the moment, which is five four three two on everywhere. He's phenomenal the whole side though, playing so Charlie Dixon. What a return. And then they've got options now in the sample as well, A Razio fantastic kicks four on the weekend, you know, going out boy very well there, but they do lose Lockie Jones and I'm disappointed for him with that fracture. Jeorte played on with it. That's how hard he is. Oh my gosh, he just goes whack and then won the ball. Yeah, breaks his jaw, wins the ball, gets it out and you're like, oh, Yeah, it's fine. I'll just play out the last rest of the game. He is a machine, so he'll come back when he's ready. But that was his best game for Port, I thought in the AFL, so be good to getting that. But then Ryan Burton is there, so they've got a lot of options. Things are looking to depth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about the Big Texan?
Speaker 2: How good is there?
Speaker 3: We're here for the Texas ten been game to fifty Taylor Walkers Jupiter for one.
Speaker 2: Of the old time play moments. What a weekend? Could you script anything better?
Speaker 8: How good was that? One of four Crows now to have booted ten goals in a game? Can you name the other three?
Speaker 2: Yes? I can?
Speaker 3: Oh, go on then okay? Also, no one likes the smarty pants, but go.
Speaker 2: Modra get at four times and two blocks of thirteen all away.
Speaker 1: And then you've got Tom Lynch. Yes, it was a gold coast of the And here's here's the tricky one, kicking eleven goals which would have made ninety one ninety two. Scotty Hodges. Yeah, absolute legend, Scotty Hodges. What a fun Yeah, one hundred and fifty three goals in ninety ninety No bad Port Adelaide Maggie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're being probably running around with Bruce Abnethy.
Speaker 3: It would have been yeah, pizza chicks.
Speaker 2: Hey, who wants to talk about the Thunderbirds. No, we've got to bring on my peach. You can't just celebrate when you're winning, Jones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I can absolutely and completely gloss over when they lose. They're just a bit of a speed bump, isn't it just I don't know, maybe a bit more than that. Michael Eleanor Coldwell didn't shoot very well and I love her to bits, but she didn't play at her best. Shamira Stirling didn't look on it.
Speaker 8: They just didn't look on Let's hope they're saving their best for the finals. One game to go before they get the finals. But disappointing, but hopefully they'll bounced back. They've had a really strong season, but we want them to hit the finals really hard.
Speaker 3: I've got an agreement with my husband. He can go and play a golf day in Sydney with his mates if I can go and watch the Thunderbirds in the finals in Melbourne. So I need this to come off, Tommy, Yeah, I need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what's happening behind the scenes. But I think Greg said yesterday.
Speaker 2: Not bad. Are you ready before we let you go? You got a joke for us?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've got a little one. The calendar was in trouble because it was told its days were numbered.
Speaker 3: Do you know who's feeling real good about herself at the moment? Abby and the newser Do you want a man explain that one us?
Speaker 2: I don't even get it. The freaking story this is how we've seen.
Speaker 6: This is huge, Joe.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to sound underwhelmed when you were like, I'm having a baby. I'm like, okay, I thought.
Speaker 2: You fell asleep.
Speaker 1: It was about to call on Zoe to take over because like a horse, just sleeping while standing up.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think ahead to White Loss and this story, which I'm really excited about. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before. We're having a baby who hasn't white load is created. Mike White and star Jennifer Coolidge have spoken about the possibility, what about this of filming the third season in Australia with that bear? What if they did it in Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people come from Adelaide to film things, particularly in the outpack and such. Obviously it's probably going to be a little bit cheaper to the filming here as well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: The first been in Hawaii and sicily gorgeous backdrops. Where would you do it in Adelaie? It would be like on the Fluuria down to Victor.
Speaker 1: There's so many good sports, isn't it park it outside the slug and lettuce Maybe?
Speaker 3: So the location of the third season is still in doubt, but Create creator Mike White said, Australia ticked all the boxes. Have a listen.
Speaker 9: My dream would be able to like hit every content. So I was like, yeah, this would be this is like its own continent. Basically we kind of have to come to Australia if we keep going. Obviously there's a huge wealth of talent here and the beauty is inarguable. So yeah, it feels like it checks all the box.
Speaker 2: It kind of talks like Roman RUI doesn't he he.
Speaker 3: Does a little bit. Yeah, that's a real niche reference. You're going to have to explain it. Sorry about that anyway, It's a succession reference.
Speaker 2: Okay, you suit you anyway.
Speaker 3: I still had Jennifer Coolidge talking about how much she loves Australia. So if you want to play that, that'd be great.
Speaker 10: I really wanted to do something fun and Australia has always been fun, you know for me, people are fun and this time especially, you know, when I arrived, it's a happy crowd and I don't know, I feel like it's this incredible escape to happy times here. When they asked me if I could go, I mean, there wasn't any hesitation when.
Speaker 3: I listened to her. I think I don't think she knows what's going to come out of her mouth next. It's very much like my radio career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's amazed as well, Ashly did I just say that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ossie Pop superstar Kylie Minogue has surprised a stadium full of people over the weekend. She had an unannounced performance at the Capitol Summertime Ball in London. Other artists include Jonah's brothers Naha and Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding. And then she popped up on stage and did this such a grower And it's an earworm too, so once that's in your little ear, it's there all day. Man. I don't know the other words, but it's just about But I think that's it, isn't it? What about this? If there was ever a film so highly anticipated in the world, it is Poor Patrol the Mighty movie. It's set for screens in October, and Paramount have released a trailer for the said film.
Speaker 11: I played Dolores. She says, really sassy, valley girl poodle. Please, this scriny little purse pope is going to pull a jail breath. You talk a lot of trash for a dog who looks like a toilet brush.
Speaker 2: Wow, Chase is on the case so much we can guarantee yees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, high rotation in our house, Poor Patrol.
Speaker 1: Ye massively in our house. So I reckon the kids. So maybe Lot's about to get into it. But Henry's moved on, so I'm not sure what the demographic is.
Speaker 2: He's five. Yeah, right, he's probably moved on to different things. Lotty very much to Sonic the Hedgehog at the minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Okay, so half as three she calls it poor Chops.
Speaker 2: Poor chops, poor chops. We know what she's talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that was Kim Kardashian. Her ex has just had his forty six birthday.
Speaker 5: In La and.
Speaker 3: So Basically they were naked women with sushi on them.
Speaker 2: What did you do? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I've been to parties where they've done that. Not naked per se, but they've got like briefs and stuff.
Speaker 2: But sorry, which, where's that happening in Adelaide?
Speaker 3: That happened down at Glenell get a function. Really there was a model just lying there with sushi on it. Needless to say, I didn't partake.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, did you eat the sushi? Were people eating sushi?
Speaker 3: No, because you're already dealing with raw fish, which is perilous in terms of you know, germs and that sort of stuff. And then you throw in.
Speaker 2: Yeah skin no thanks, skin on sushi contact And then I wonder it so if I'm the model as well, I'm covering sushi. And then you get to the end of your shift and you're like, well, no, it's eating sushi. Am I taking it home? Probably?
Speaker 3: And then you call Kara and you're like, babe, are you hungry?
Speaker 2: That's not genital sushi again, is it? Let's talk babies. I've got one on the way. I know, little fella, how did that happen? No, idea, It's a miracle.
Speaker 3: Who were touched by the hand of Christ, the Immaculate Conception, who thought standing there and then bang, look what happens.
Speaker 2: Just one of those things. I reckon. I might have to look into that.
Speaker 3: I reckon, Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 2: So we're still deciding on a name, and we've got a bit of a short list. But it's tough. It's really really tough.
Speaker 1: I think it's easy the first time around, yeah, but then when you get to the second time around, you're like, well, this is a little bit tricky. So I've got my eye and so does Kara on a particular name that starts with L and that is Lenny Lionel, not Lionel's not quite Lionel. Richie hates so disappointed it's Lenny, and I really like Lenny. But then if it's Lenny, then it's.
Speaker 2: This God slides quarter, magnificent step to Lenny.
Speaker 9: We're not going to kick the lee.
Speaker 2: Lennie Hayes. Yeah, there's already Lennie Hayes.
Speaker 1: He's one of the greatest footballs to ever touch a football on this planet.
Speaker 2: Is absolute God. That's something to think about.
Speaker 1: Top one hundred names have been revealed for twenty twenty three abs, what have we got?
Speaker 2: What can and what can't we do?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 5: So Oliver has once again been named the most popular baby name for boys. So that's a decade in the top spot. I see that's any Oliver.
Speaker 3: No, but that's cheating also because it gets shortened to Olie, which is cute Oliver not so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also OLLI dear old man. Ollie's cute bit oli.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they're everywhere. My son went to a birthday party the other day and it was twenty five people there. Seventeen of them were olives.
Speaker 3: Oh enough people with babies, but I don't know any oliver us.
Speaker 5: Charlotte has returned to the top spot, being crown Australia's most popular girl's name.
Speaker 2: Great. I got to Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Start being original.
Speaker 5: Apparently there's heaps that have fallen out of the list. So several boys' names that appeared in the top one hundred lists have been a bandit altogether. They include writer, Nicholas and Luca. My dad said, Nicholas, yeah, Raider, Raider.
Speaker 2: Put that down.
Speaker 5: And then for the girls with ones that have disappeared are Indiana and Zoey.
Speaker 2: Oh did for the Zoe's of the world.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, who'd want to be a Zoe right now? How embarrassing?
Speaker 2: Zoe on the No, sorry about that, produces, How does that make you feel?
Speaker 3: Producer Zoe.
Speaker 5: He's not spelt with a y, though, so maybe it's yeah lame as in Yoe.
Speaker 1: Begs the question though, who are you named after? Can I name my kid Lenny Hayes?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Well clear, it's after the great Lenny Hayes.
Speaker 3: Well no, because that's so much pressure on your kid immediately to be an amazing AFL play which which, to be honest, his dad wasn't.
Speaker 2: That's so true? Who are you named after?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 4: Or?
Speaker 3: My middle name is Collette? So everyone's like primary school? You can ring my bell?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, I thought you meant you're a junior version of your mum because she's Colleen and you'll Collette it's.
Speaker 3: The French version. But you don't know Collette who sang ring my bell?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, look at the confusion on his face to Black.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm the loser here. I'm the loser for not knowing that song.
Speaker 3: I'm going to find it for you.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten Who are named after? And can you give me a hand. Can I name my kid Lenny as in Lenny Hayes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten. Anyone who knows Collette ring my bell?
Speaker 2: Don't you dare call thirteen twenty four ten? Who are you named after? God?
Speaker 3: Slid tize? What a magnificent step, don't Lenny?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to kick there.
Speaker 1: In this little iffy moment here where we both like the name Lenny for our future son who's coming in to the world around October.
Speaker 2: But there's a Lenny Hazel reading Anny.
Speaker 3: Hayes, and there's also a Lennie who's the son of FITZI. So that's going to be an awkward conversation on Fitzy Fridays, isn't it. No, I don't think no.
Speaker 2: I was going to call him FITZI. I was going to call my fitz.
Speaker 3: Who are you named after? Thirteen twenty four ten? Or jump on the text line O full double nine one nine nine one nine. Let's go to Chloe from Alberton? Who are you named after? Chloe?
Speaker 12: So, hundreds of years ago, in Greek mythology, everybody believes in a fairy who used to bring wealth and happiness and a bunch of other things to you, and yeah, that's that's who I'm named after.
Speaker 2: Well, of course it makes sense, so I should have put two and two together.
Speaker 3: So Chloe fairy fairy Chloe. Yes, yeah, ah'd be nice, Chloe. I think that's lovely. I'd love to be like a real life living fairy bringing joy.
Speaker 2: Can you fly?
Speaker 12: I wish and it hasn't come true yet.
Speaker 4: I haven't brought well for happiness to anybody.
Speaker 3: It's got to Sam from Heckham. Hey, Sam, how you going good? Who are you named after?
Speaker 9: It's not me?
Speaker 12: Actually it's my son, my ten year old son, and he's here with me right Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello? What's your name?
Speaker 4: Harrison?
Speaker 2: Harrison?
Speaker 3: Who are you named after?
Speaker 10: Harrison?
Speaker 3: Spoiler spoil it?
Speaker 2: My voice aren't even connected.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Harrison, Harrison's moment and you just absolutely you know what on it?
Speaker 9: Are?
Speaker 2: Harrison? How old are you? Harrison?
Speaker 3: Are you happy with your name? Harrison? Yeah? Great? Good? Now what about your brother?
Speaker 13: My brother is named after Christian Baleman.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: How much are your parents into movie stars? I love that for you guys. Good? Only have a good days? Harrison? So salty on you?
Speaker 2: I just want to I just want to redo.
Speaker 3: Stephanie from Meadows, Who are you named after?
Speaker 13: Hey, So it's my middle name and it's Nakita, after the Elton John song.
Speaker 9: I love that.
Speaker 2: What's which song?
Speaker 6: Is that.
Speaker 2: Really? Nakita Nakita Nikita? I don't know? That's okay this one? Ready to go.
Speaker 3: To work.
Speaker 2: At all?
Speaker 3: Okay? Okay? Oh god, you're just ruining every single call this morning. Let's go to Miranda from Lads North. Who are you named after?
Speaker 13: Oh? No, I thought it wasn't actually me, but I named my oldest daughter Sakai after a Japanese chef, and my second daughter, Atia, after Julius Caesar's cousin.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's extremely unique.
Speaker 13: They are different.
Speaker 3: That's very niche, Miranda. Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: There you go, good stuff. Some muni aams out there, and.
Speaker 3: Someone find the kita please and we'll play it when we come back.
Speaker 2: Okay, do it looking forward to that?
Speaker 3: You tell me you've got your time.
Speaker 2: On this day, Tuesday, thirteenth of June. Want some knowledge? Do ire?
Speaker 7: You go?
Speaker 2: Catch? Thank you stuff? All right, let's start on this day thirday. Back in nineteen twenty three, Venjamin was introduced to the public in Australia in nineteen twenty three. It's a little bit irritating the song. We're just got used to it, but.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Mums across the land are like, oh, I don't care if you don't like vegimin. It's the easiest spread to put on your sandwiches every day from a reception right up to UAR twelve.
Speaker 2: And you're Australian, shel Gon ed it. Yeah, you eat it and you love it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fifty the first successful operation to separate Siamese twins took place in the Netherlands.
Speaker 4: They couldn't figure out what was going on because my twin here, so she kept coming out and out and there she would go back.
Speaker 2: All back in. They said.
Speaker 10: That's when the doctor realized that the two beabies were conjoined.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and fifty five has been gone on. Yeah, they're not sure what the separation too. The twins.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, maybe they liked being together.
Speaker 2: Maybe they did, who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I played football with a couple of twins and James gowns.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They famously would tell the story after a game or in showers where they reckon. There was a certain part of the body for that older brother who is very very big and tall and big in all places. And they famously shared a story that they reckon that God gave them something in particular to share. Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: Twenty sixteen, Jimmy Barnes top the ARIA album chart with Soul Searching, which became his eleventh and number one album.
Speaker 2: Just an absolute institution.
Speaker 3: As Jimmy Barns and saw that sharp left from Jimmy did they He was like the king of Rother and Roll. Hey, I'm going to do some soul here.
Speaker 2: But it worked work because he's vocal, raging, can do whatever hell he want.
Speaker 3: Just Jimmy Barnes, mate, jim.
Speaker 2: Barnes, stop listen respectful.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty four Ghostbusters American supernatural comedy film director and produced by Ivan Reetzman, starring Bill Murray, Dan Ackroyd, held Ramus, and Ernie Hudson.
Speaker 2: Premiers Now that was an institution.
Speaker 3: If you didn't have a Ghostbusters T shirt when you were in high school, who even were you?
Speaker 2: Moosa?
Speaker 1: The number one song on June thirteenth and twenty fifteen was Uptown Funker by the pint Size Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson, who so many people throughout the.
Speaker 2: Journey like was this Mark Ronson Boke just appears on the titles for all this songs. Yeah, brains behind a lot of these outstanding songs.
Speaker 3: You can move Conny, Mark.
Speaker 2: Bruno, Oh yeah, I can sing too. Listen to this? Are you doing a nice little stint in the Channel ten newsroom at the moment reading sport? How are you going feeling good?
Speaker 3: I thought I was going well until this came up this morning. I'd let's have a chat about this, shall we?
Speaker 1: So last week it must have been semi final stage. You did your absolute best and done. It's just to roll out some tennis names. I'll tell you who's listening very intently right now, and.
Speaker 2: That is news Abby.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because earlier on during the Australian Open, when Habby was really battling through some of those names, something sits it passed as well as a random teen in it, and it's like, what's going on here?
Speaker 13: I know?
Speaker 3: And we kind of made a big deal out of it. Yeah, and now I'm regretting it.
Speaker 2: It does so we either you were hard, we did you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're a team until we're not. I see how this?
Speaker 2: Who was it a team thing?
Speaker 5: Both of you are signed off by the producers, so you're all on my crap list today.
Speaker 2: It's not easy, though, was it not easy?
Speaker 3: Particularly when you were so busy that you hadn't kind of cited these names until the commercial break right before you're about to go.
Speaker 2: To a busy unorganized like I don't even know, but should we recap?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 2: Just go through it or I'm impressus button anymore.
Speaker 3: After being struck from close range, Eager and Tech shook it off and went on to win her French Open quarterfinal against Coco Gough six four six two fiancee. Well now play Beatrice had Dad Mayer, who became the first Brazilian woman in fifty five years to reach a Grand Slam final, and Kate looking forward to the French Open to being over for very obvious reasons, no other good time to be a sports present.
Speaker 2: A nice fielded version from Kate there, don't.
Speaker 3: Okay? You since learned I have because I am after that debacle. I googled it and you can get pronunciations that way, so it's tech whatever, my god, excuse me, producers, look at how obnoxious this guy is.
Speaker 2: What about the Brazilian tennis player.
Speaker 3: Which one Beatrice mayor something.
Speaker 2: Beatrice had that admire.
Speaker 5: Maya Tomato tomatoes exactly.
Speaker 2: Either got her own name in her own ride, or she's related to John Mayer.
Speaker 3: You listen, mister sport. You've never butchered anything on the desk, never ever.
Speaker 1: Not that anyone heard. I'm always listening, particularly when you're reading.
Speaker 3: I love that you actually haven't watched any of my sports bulletins. But here we are.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm in now, I'm in now highlighting my mistakes. I'm absolutely in.
Speaker 1: Everybody watched the night see what happens on you're not reading that on Wednesday, it's Joe Diane HESI.
Speaker 2: Jeez, it's been a big morning. Good to be back.
Speaker 3: Such a big morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah big shadow my two, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Massive show. Pay your bills, makes you return itsack. Yeah, you've got a dirty big bill that you want to get rid of. Just jump on an overplayer and register and we could be calling you after across the workdays.
Speaker 1: How Boy writes their fantastic is going to join us live in studio, coming in. Have these close to it's very good.
Speaker 2: On the weekend. Kick four goals too or fours three? Very good.
Speaker 3: It's real tough competition for spots down and there at the pair at the moment, isn't there big time?
Speaker 1: And the boys from two to advocates we're going to speak to as well. They've got a show coming out Yes, Yes, and I.
Speaker 3: Love this and I love their headlines. Maybe it's a good opportunity for us to just select our favorite two to advocate headlines.
Speaker 2: On Instagram and Jesus, that's going to be a job, no good, how can.
Speaker 3: You even choose? What the Fork makes a return as well, it's going to be reincarnated as what the Cup? All right, looking forward to that we did what the Pork last week. Tomorrow is what the Cup.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 2: Jody and Hazy on over