Speaker 1: Hello, working on the podcast. What did you say?
Speaker 2: List?
Speaker 1: I said, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Because?
Speaker 3: And you said the podcast, followed by.
Speaker 4: I've got to go.
Speaker 3: I've got to go help jen Z.
Speaker 1: I'll be back. No, no, no, no, Brodie, Oh Jenny, Jenny, Mom, we need you for the part. Excuse here. We got we got I'm only just present. We got Brady, We've got the jiz Master, Doggie, Hey, Doggie, and we got the Nando, Hello, Nando. Anxiety level, so much anxiety really, that's I said, mate, You've got nothing to be worried about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you were fine, You were fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, you phantomed because you felt like you went too far? Yes, I did. I did go too far as four a M.
Speaker 6: I reckon it was I think it was me free pouring at Loza's house and then I got We got to Bingo Loco, and I immediately had two doubles and then kept having doubles.
Speaker 1: I kept doing doubles, made two doubles a Bingo Loco, no way, I was.
Speaker 6: Playing seventy bucks around. That was probably also it was probably felt sick to look at my.
Speaker 1: Bank I don't want to look at my banker. I would have went through a lot.
Speaker 3: Like I said, the drinks in there are pretty expensive.
Speaker 1: They were so expensive, and then those girls came around with the bottle and the shot glasses, and I mean that that was propaganda.
Speaker 5: Very smart of them.
Speaker 1: I remember that it was like us, they got good service on our table.
Speaker 6: One of the few things I remember.
Speaker 2: Isn't it so funny that Clint put in a full working days, more partying and very Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what time did you leave?
Speaker 6: I think I left it nine. My Uber receipt was for ten oh one, so I think I left it like nine thirty ish.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, wait, what time did Bengo Loco finished?
Speaker 1: Ten? Yeah? He left before the end. I remember a sway up near the bar. Yeah, but you know what, you weren't that bad that you picked it?
Speaker 3: You were, like, I think, yeah, there's his skill in that. I do not have that ability.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did the phantom. There was no fucking way I saying goodbye?
Speaker 5: When did you go?
Speaker 1: I went just before you were kicked out of the backstage booth. So we went to Okay, let's go back a step. We all went to Cheap Chinese for lunch on Friday, had fun with lazy Susan Jeffrey. Jeff Jeffrey, Oh boy, Jeffrey. Unbelievable, and he drove the bus. That was a good effort by him.
Speaker 4: They could do it all.
Speaker 1: They took care of us many hats, so we're cheap Chinese. We did. We had a theme. We did Bad Santa. Everyone. We did have a theme. Everyone couple dressed except Nathaniel Nate who was told it was fancy dress, so he rocked up as Bob the Builder. Nathaniel.
Speaker 2: That was funny because that that wasn't really a plan that that was just a bit of a joke that grew legs and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like, okay, like and it wasn't even planned for a Nay to be the victim.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't. But then when he walked in dressed as Bob the Builder, it was solid. I think the best bit was hello mate, Hello Nathaniel. After lunch, we were walking to Lozzi's house, and by that point I'd swear I just wasn't feeling clean and comfortable, so I wanted to get shopping. So annoying, So Nate, no and shopping. But as we walked in the country road, I got the feeling they thought you were there to do maintenance because you were in high VISI.
Speaker 7: I wasn't high vis and I was wearing my hard hat at the time as well.
Speaker 1: Your safety specs trying stuff on when you just come from a long lunch.
Speaker 3: Is it's a bit much?
Speaker 1: It's a lot? It was a lot? Would little buttons. Then went to Lozzi's house. Then Jeffrey's bus took us to Bingo Loko, where we said we were going to get there.
Speaker 3: Early, perfectly on time.
Speaker 1: What was the texts exchange you were waiting for it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Can I just say I was very good at Lawrence. I was like, we need to go now.
Speaker 6: He was, and we were in the bus. It was there were three of us in the bus waiting for everyone else to get in the bus.
Speaker 1: Do you know where they were? They were looking for the Christmas hat that Lauren wondered where her and gen Z were looking for it? Do you know where it was? It was on gen Z's fucking head. That checks out, and then she just got hit by car. Remember so close?
Speaker 3: Please explain because I actually speak. We were getting after they were looking for this.
Speaker 1: Hat ten minutes waiting to get that was actually so fucked.
Speaker 4: And Jenny not paying attention, was looking at Laurie, and they walked out and what is traditionally a quiet street where Laurie lives, and walked across in this car actually came down at speed and again unbeknown to her because she's got her back to it, the car has missed them by truly.
Speaker 1: You got hit by a car on Friday.
Speaker 5: Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: You came extreme extremely crist Yeah.
Speaker 7: Company, he's looking confused, like that did not happen to me, And you guys are.
Speaker 3: Such fucking dramatic drama coins and he's not what happened.
Speaker 5: I saw the car.
Speaker 7: There's a car, and we were there was we were between two parks cars. You couldn't about to walk in front.
Speaker 3: Jeez. I saw the whole thing.
Speaker 1: The camera getting on the camera and we're all on the bus and we're like, we're not dramatic. Can you describe no jazz? It come back? Dog can?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was your first man was in his element.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever seen anything like that.
Speaker 1: You're very good. You're very good.
Speaker 3: Hey, I it's quite an experience being you, loco.
Speaker 7: You are a different man out.
Speaker 1: There what's referred to us. You're the loker. What are you the loker?
Speaker 2: See, there's a lot of us at home, there's a lot of shows, there's a lot of hosts. Everyone's fucking cooked. Everyone who works for Being Loco is nuts and he hosts any DJ and the three owners are are absolute note cases and that bleeds from the top down in the company. But like good cooked. All the dancers, all the event managers, everyone is absolutely fucking crazy in that company and it's great.
Speaker 1: I noticed it was no costume change this time. No.
Speaker 2: I think when I did the costume change last time, that was just that was just on the I had just had a spare t shirt there and I was like, let's go.
Speaker 7: I can't even recall the costume change last.
Speaker 5: Matt, you're up on stage again again.
Speaker 3: The decisions. He goes to me.
Speaker 7: All you have to do is take your shirt off and I'll play a pony, and nine times out of ten you will win the major prize.
Speaker 3: She's got a video of it.
Speaker 7: I basically to win a trip to Bali, all I had to do was to take my shirt off on stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the last problem.
Speaker 7: I take my shirt off. I stand up there. I had twelve of us and then I had the table next to us, all my mates, so twenty people filming.
Speaker 5: I'm like, nah, you had to cheer for the winner when it was your turn.
Speaker 3: So the thing is you stand by. It was a dance off, so you didn't have to do you bingo.
Speaker 7: Yes, everyone in this room.
Speaker 1: My shirt off.
Speaker 2: So the thing is, it was a dance off, and if you hadn't, if you had a blusted at a dance move like the worm or.
Speaker 3: Something, that would have gotten you.
Speaker 2: However, I remember it because I used to take your shirt off, because I remember the last time you got up for a dance off and you couldn't dance. So I said, here's a cheat sheet. If you take your top off, they'll go crazy. Therefore you will win. That's just what happens. That's not me rigging. So I gave you a heads up being a friend, get your top off, you'll win.
Speaker 3: Embarrassed, we're like, here he goes, here he goes, What the fun is he doing?
Speaker 1: Looked like a lane in Seinfeld.
Speaker 5: And it was hard because the chick came out and absolutely smashed it. And then it was a hard act to follow.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't the girl, it was the guy.
Speaker 6: It was the guy and then.
Speaker 5: Asking me questions.
Speaker 2: It was the it was the the older gentleman. It was the older it was the no, no, no, no, it was the older older round round. Who did Randy man called dev He.
Speaker 7: Didn't fully understand what this bingo was.
Speaker 3: No, no, he didn't.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but he still he shook his thing and then he actually offered me to come on the holiday.
Speaker 3: That's nice, he goes.
Speaker 5: Was there a dance off involving a girl was on stage?
Speaker 3: No, weird.
Speaker 2: We're playing a roundom sage. We're playing. We're playing a random song, and.
Speaker 1: A lady came out of the crowd.
Speaker 2: Lady came out of the crowd and she just got herself. She didn't get onto the stage from the front. She came around the back. I don't know how she got there.
Speaker 1: The video yesterday a security kind of pull her away from you.
Speaker 2: A lady with a lot of bust and and a lot of and a lot of a lot of stuff to shake on stage and because she was also at the previous bingo, and she got on stage for a dance off and she grabbed me as the host turned me around, bent me over and started plowing me from behind as part of her Dancing Girl. I played along, but I was genuinely fearing for my life because she was strong. And then so she got on stage on Friday, He's gone, lady, and she got on stage and my back was turned. When I turned to see her, she.
Speaker 3: Goes remember me, and I said yeah.
Speaker 2: Now luckily this time security got on stage and he eyeballed me and I just looked at him and shook my head left and right, saying no, not today. And DJ hot Peat the Beach said will we play a song for her? And I was like, not this time. No, we did the last time. I can't do it again. You're too violated.
Speaker 3: Is this the last time? Is this the last time?
Speaker 1: This is? This? Is this time? But your face when you turn around and see her is absolutely process.
Speaker 3: She's a regular at this stage.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at you. You got your back to her. And then the confetti Kennon's are just epic. Oh she really grabbed you, didn't she? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, and security is in there.
Speaker 3: Oh she's yeah.
Speaker 1: Those binger like confetti cannon's are solid.
Speaker 3: They're great. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The whole thing in general was just a proper experience. It was great if you ever do it again, I would really suggest and recommend getting tickets.
Speaker 2: Lars came up to me at the end and said, the best thing ever. She goes, that was the best and worst thing I've ever experienced, and I totally appreciate it. Also, the second best thing, perhaps the best thing that was said on the night, was in the green room after the show and gen Z comes up to me and she kind of like cuddles in, gives me a bit of a hook, and she goes, I'm so fucking drunk, I want to get naked.
Speaker 4: Trip.
Speaker 3: This was after the show.
Speaker 1: We had to get gen Z off the table at one point, remember she just calming the table like, let's not get kicked out. Was she.
Speaker 3: Got her down and she goes, okay, and then he walked away and she got straight back up and I get down. I'm not going home with you if you have.
Speaker 6: To go home.
Speaker 7: I feel like all of us at some point got told to get off our chairs.
Speaker 1: I was standing up.
Speaker 3: There at least Fine May.
Speaker 1: I just kept holding my checks that folded.
Speaker 3: Up anytime I wanted to stand up because it was so crammed. I fold my chair up.
Speaker 1: It's so cramped. That's what I'm saying, you don't want to be in the middle.
Speaker 5: How long does it go for?
Speaker 1: Three? Outs?
Speaker 3: Three hours?
Speaker 1: Laen couldn't be We're not doing this for three hours? And I'm like, no, god outs two and.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, I feel like lunch was like went for a bit, and then all of a sudden it was just I just remember.
Speaker 1: Going, how are we going to kill all this time? Between lunch and Bingo Loco? That it did go quick? You left Lawrence to go to Bingo, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I left at like quarter to five to go in and settle everything, and I had to just take an hour off to drink. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to host the show, which was good. Claudia, Yeah, yeah, she had a good time.
Speaker 3: She had a good time. All you guys. Discussion with her about the Hay Night.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I kept saying to myself, don't bring up.
Speaker 3: The hand twenty minutes. I think I think it worked. I think it worked. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She was like, you know what, it's good that Lars has my back. I was like, I actually don't want to hear anymore of this.
Speaker 3: I was like, if you ever just want to know, just call me.
Speaker 1: Sort of that's solid.
Speaker 3: If I've been with him, if I haven't seen him that day, eating my problem.
Speaker 1: You know what Lauren does? This is how good it is. Lou rang her once or messaged you, I think, and before you make contact, you rang me to say.
Speaker 3: What miss call from Lord? What's the story?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, that's that she doesn't podcast. That's solid.
Speaker 5: Look, if Friday's taught me anything, it's that we work really hard. But god, this team can party hard.
Speaker 7: Doubt I'd say, don't trust the team.
Speaker 1: That's what I would say, don't trust the team. Well, who had to come dressed the Bob of the builder? Yeah, okay, so we've learned, don't trust the team. Work hard, play hard.
Speaker 5: And let's not do this again for at least another season.
Speaker 1: You look broken?
Speaker 3: Well, do another house party?
Speaker 1: Did you go to Circus?
Speaker 5: I might have?
Speaker 1: So what time did you leave?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's be honest. It wasn't being a Loka that has you broken?
Speaker 1: Now what time did you leave us? Electric?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: What time do you leave electric?
Speaker 2: I was an Electric till just before? Hey, hey, I was on the list until about two right just before too?
Speaker 1: Maybe? No? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What did Clinton and I leave?
Speaker 3: I reckon one forty.
Speaker 1: I said, they left first to go to circus, because you usually.
Speaker 5: Have to leave Electric before the three to beat this like electric lush lush, electric rush to go to circus. So I said to Clint, let's go, will beat the rush. But then no one came from the team. It was just me and Clint getting around in that joint. I love that places is going to be one of.
Speaker 3: The greatest places on earth.
Speaker 1: I've never been to the circus. Do you only go to the circus after midnight? You don't want to go early?
Speaker 5: You're not gone before me?
Speaker 1: Or is it open before midnight? Yeah, but you don't want.
Speaker 5: To From three on Wreds it just gets pumped.
Speaker 1: And when you left the circus at four am, was it still heaving?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you should have seen the line to get into the place when we were leaving at four am.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Bro, that joint doesn't shut till like eight am. So just gremlins from everywhere around Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I like a grammar.
Speaker 5: Piling into that joint. And let me tell you it is one of the greatest places on earth.
Speaker 1: I'm going to just take your word for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was only my second time Electric. It's great. Oh, you wait till you go to Circus bro Hi. I'd been once before, but I don't remember.
Speaker 1: They got him in shorts?
Speaker 3: Did you dropped me? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Maybe inclicted?
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, we must go. Good inputt bye, Laurie. Let's get you home.
Speaker 5: I got a brief.
Speaker 3: Oh just joking.
Speaker 1: B am right