Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: J start your morning. The right away beat is Jason Lauren On No, you're one hundred. You said, we are good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excellent.
Speaker 2: Well we are excellent.
Speaker 1: That's great news on a Friday morning.
Speaker 2: Well, actually no, Clinton and I have already been in a function.
Speaker 1: The first problem.
Speaker 3: It was a strong Pilates Franchise Awards, beautiful night. Now Mark.
Speaker 1: Must have been lost in the mail to me too.
Speaker 3: Mark Burris was the Panels I love him, yeah sational. He flew in.
Speaker 1: I only watched Celebrity Apprentice for him back in the day.
Speaker 4: Well, Clinton asked if he was going to pop back up on our screens. What'd you ask him?
Speaker 2: Clinton?
Speaker 3: Are you going to be the Golden Bachelor? That was my big question?
Speaker 2: How did that go down? Clinton? He said?
Speaker 3: He politely declined.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine they couldn't get him to do it? Because there would be women lined up for days to try and get out of that little lin and get a rose.
Speaker 3: So Mark Burro is the heart throb that he is the Yellow Brick road founder. Yes, he flew in for the event and as soon as he was done he had to fly out. Yes, he was off stage at seven fifty eight, seven fifty eight. Yes, he was on a nine pm fly No problem, thank you, Lauren. I must say after the seven fifty eight exit of stage, he was mingling for.
Speaker 1: Photos for seven fifty eight off in the car. I was at the airport at eight thirty.
Speaker 2: I was anxious.
Speaker 3: I said, you are cutting it far too fine, mister Burrows.
Speaker 2: No, Clinton and Away would have been like, we need to be in.
Speaker 3: The food court at T four there's no food.
Speaker 2: An hour and a half before the flight.
Speaker 3: I was really really worried that he's going to miss.
Speaker 2: His Now you've got to go. No, you've got no more photos, Mark go.
Speaker 4: No, It's really like there's no way wheels up without Mark Boris.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, No, he's sweet because the last fight people just move out of his way.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's a curfew job. It's the worst case, worst case card of shame.
Speaker 1: This one's the line though there isn't there.
Speaker 3: No, that's a nine o'clock you know where they drive the car through the airport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Have you been on the card of shape. I've been on the car.
Speaker 1: I've had my name page. I've been. It's actually not really a card of shame. It's like a card of living. When you get put on that, you're like, this is living. People move out of your way.
Speaker 3: People part But I mean, I guess because he'd be getting on the plane last anyway, because he's in busy.
Speaker 1: Class with no baggage, no crowds, straight through, straight on welcome.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe i'll test it. I've got a fight to Sydney today. Maybe i'll test it out. I'm not in business class, but let's test.
Speaker 2: It and we'll we'll. I'll ask you for photos as you.
Speaker 3: Walking out a five thirty flight.
Speaker 1: What time you're going to leave home?
Speaker 3: Set forty five, five point thirty.
Speaker 1: I'd leave it ten pass four. Oh it's Friday though, four o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see I would be leaving at three thirty.
Speaker 2: Of course you would.
Speaker 3: You're got to be there ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: I don't even get to an international flight ninety minutes before.
Speaker 2: Who reads that?
Speaker 4: Let me guess, are you getting travel insurance to go to Sydney?
Speaker 1: Catching the marks, parking in the long term and then catching the bus.
Speaker 2: He doesn't do long term what he does?
Speaker 3: Valet, thank you Melbourne Airport.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I went to the airport with Click the other day and we pulled into Valet and they were like, get a clean allows downis donis that? He was like the prime minister right, And then.
Speaker 3: I did the whole Oh this is my friend and colleague, Lauren Phillips, Lauren Valet parking and happy to help out.
Speaker 1: I'll come to the airport all tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I was the same when I was when I got out of his Carros like, oh, I'd love to big clints down away and they're like, you just give us a ring when you're hitting out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never done it though, have you?
Speaker 2: I'm like mad I trouble once a year. I don't think.
Speaker 1: You ain't getting VIP.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, it's a Ferriday.
Speaker 1: Who are we in bed with this morning?
Speaker 4: Well we're about to find out. Thirty twenty four ten is our number. If you would like to score some cash straight out of the gates, you can unleash you in a designer with bed sheds created by you customizable collection.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 4: Create your dream bed for less with twenty percent off all customizable furniture a bed shed. Thanks to those guys, we are going to give away a bedroom package worth over seven and a half grand.
Speaker 2: Wait right out of breath.
Speaker 1: I got his excited.
Speaker 3: You gave up for breath at the swimming pool. He was Oh my goodness, that was funny.
Speaker 4: Thirty twenty four t him is our number if you would like to play.
Speaker 3: Friend.
Speaker 2: You're right mate, it was funny. Oh wow, it's going to be a big day with Crent doesn't take.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get my flat all right.
Speaker 4: Thurday twenty four to ten. You want to win some cash nice and early, wellcome you Friday. This is no good morning. Might need your help today, Lauren, Why, what's happen one of our team members, Nandos?
Speaker 1: You've just walked in here going no, no, Nando's no, no, Nando's no.
Speaker 2: It's it's his' don't worry. I'm not to say.
Speaker 4: It's his wife's birthday on the weekend and I've just heard some plans. I think they might need a Lauren Phillips usual.
Speaker 1: I reckon Nandos has got it covered.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you he doesn't, Shad, I am telling you he doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of birthdays, it's my mum's birthday. Oh, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: She Wiship will should be rolling out of ReBs Head.
Speaker 1: Maybe later, maybe remind me later to say it because you know, we all know she likes my brother more than means. This is my chance to make it about her and make her like me more.
Speaker 2: How is bo you, brother?
Speaker 1: Everybody loves bowing only sharing the designer with bit Ship's creative Are you customizable collection?
Speaker 2: Create your dream there for less.
Speaker 1: We're twenty percent of all customizable furniture bit Ship. Jason Lawrence Ultimate Celepts lumber Party. Thanks to be.
Speaker 2: Would you like to be in bed with this person?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind it, that's for sure. Okay, Melbourne, who are we waking up with this morning? We're going to give you some clues if you can work out who's in our beds?
Speaker 4: Not your thing? Really, I'll tell you what. I'll throw the leg out his brother.
Speaker 3: Well, that was sorry?
Speaker 1: All right? Who's playing today? Jason?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's what's We don't have a player?
Speaker 2: Oh we're not playing? Are we're just going straight to the winner?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought we're playing?
Speaker 4: Okay, we're just going straight to the big package. Okay, Well it was Travis Kelsey for those playing along Hu his brother Jason.
Speaker 1: Wanted to be in bed with Travis Kelsey. Cannot what happened to us being in bed with Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah with Taylor Swift. I'm busy, busy.
Speaker 1: About to the most exciting person you've woken up next to?
Speaker 2: Clint Well, he's got that giant mirror pointed at his own bed.
Speaker 1: So Mira me, anyone exciting I'm in all the years, let's declare.
Speaker 3: It on the wireless? What about you?
Speaker 2: Was the last time you woke up?
Speaker 3: He's the most exciting person you've broken up next to?
Speaker 1: My fiance. I did not wake up next to this morning because he went out last night and I made him slickness arreon what time to get hurt? Don't I don't care. But he did come home.
Speaker 3: Now that's a relationship. Where did he get?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: We had a friend, We had a friends function launching a showroom for his business, and I was supposed to go and we went out for team drinks yesterday and I walked in and Paul said, right, we're leaving in an hour, and I said, I ain't leaving. Come home now. It's five o'clock and I ain't going out at six thirty and the house. So he went with Jack Charles from the Christian Christy Swans show, Jack Charles. I was gonna say the Chrissy and Jack show. That's not the correct name, Willy Jack Charles. So what could have possibly gone wrong? Al he slept in the spare.
Speaker 4: Room morning, darl If he's there, Hey, let's make someone's day.
Speaker 2: How munch people are in the running for this? But Amy in Hello, you got it?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, bran new bed shed bedroom package worth over seven and a half grand.
Speaker 2: Congratulations?
Speaker 3: Did actually yes?
Speaker 1: Thousand dollars to spruce up your sleeping habits.
Speaker 5: Oh oh my gosh, I can't even I'm a nanny, so I.
Speaker 1: Work a long days nanny. The good sleep at night? There you go, good sleep like a baby.
Speaker 2: You're a nanny.
Speaker 4: Hang on, we're just going to be details you need, I need none of new Where do you sit on the old pears?
Speaker 1: You wouldn't cope because the pairs live in your house.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's very glamorous as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my friend had a really hot o pair.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's distracting.
Speaker 1: Yeah she wore short shorts all the time. Yeah, marriage intact, Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: But were they any good with the kids?
Speaker 1: Great with the kids?
Speaker 2: Even to get them?
Speaker 1: All the boys that had no kids. Thought they might need to come around hang with the kids a little more household busy household anyway, I don't think you should get an no O pair, Jason.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just got many reasons their website.
Speaker 3: Guys, we you love seeing Victorians, especially doing great things on the world stage. Oh yeah, right now, there is a bloke from Bendigo, Central Victoria up the call to Highway who is doing huge things in the NBA. IM speaking of Dyson Daniels from the Atlanta Hawks. Dyson, good morning, welcome.
Speaker 7: Morning, Hello, hello, yes, thanks for having me. I started to be on the show this morning, my afternoon here this morning.
Speaker 1: Well that's right right side of the world.
Speaker 4: Right behind the snot block from the local bakery there in Bendigo.
Speaker 2: You are right up there.
Speaker 4: It goes vanilla Slide and then Dyson is our second export.
Speaker 7: I can't go wrong with the vanilla safe.
Speaker 1: Are you pinching yourself, Dyson? You're a kid from Bendigo, You're twenty one years old, good and you are living out your dreams and doing it very well, mind you in the NBA.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I'm definitely pitching myself, you know, I enjoying being here in Atlanta, you know, my first season with Atlanta, third season the NBA and mis to be here, you know, having an opportunity I have to go out and do what I love every day is that's a blessing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: You know, we had a good game last night. I hof you can keep you know Gooden understs well.
Speaker 3: Jase watches a lot of basketball. His boys play in the local league here down in Melbourne's Bay Side area.
Speaker 2: I retired as a coach in the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: But you he collected the lazy twenty eight points against a team many think you're going to go all the way. You must be pretty rapped with your form as well.
Speaker 7: Brother, Yeah, no, it was a really good game, probably in my first game of my career so fast. So you know, to go into Boston and you know, get a really big win. You know, we're down a lot of guys right now, so the kind of next man up opportunity and running there, get out there and you know, go a big win.
Speaker 1: You're only twenty one, You're still a kid. This is the beginning of your career, Dison. But there will be so many kids here in Melbourne driving to school today, driving to basketball practice, driving to play on the weekend. Just how hard did you have to work to get into the NBA, which must have been your dream as a kid, and how did you find yourself in the NBA.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean as a kid, you know, I worked super hard, and you know I made a lot of sacrifices and I knew that, you know, this is what I wanted to do. And you know, I don't really have a plan B. It was basketball or nothing. So for me, you know, I sent my whole basically childhood to it. You know, I was up early, you know, getting the workouts, you down up late, making sure. You know, I'm focusing on my dad at a young age, and a lot of people you know don't have to do that, you know. For me, you know, it's just it was what I wanted to do. I wanted to, you know, be a great player. I wanted to make the NBA. But you know, I think you know, for young kids you know coming through nowadays and you know, having fun with their friends. So it's all important. But if you if you really put sure you know your mind to anything and you have your goals and anything achievable if you do it the right way.
Speaker 2: I wish we had a ship together like this at twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah too. From the Bendigo Braves now to the NBA. What what perks do you get from being I'll be basketball in the biggest league anywhere in the world.
Speaker 4: Because do you know what my underrates get dice and they get free slurpies if they.
Speaker 2: Get a win. You guys get Yeah. Do you guys get free slurpies? The Hawks?
Speaker 7: No, Well, we used to get. We used to get like these little domino's access so we get like a free pizza or so.
Speaker 8: That was a Bendy govin bendygar a hark now and I hope if you play good enough, you know, maybe the year you get a little paycheck.
Speaker 4: That's that's a big domino exactly.
Speaker 1: Dyson, your kid from Bendigo playing in the NBA. Who is the player that you are just pinching yourself that you're playing in the league, either against or alongside. Is there someone that you were just dying to get on the court with.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'd be wrong if I didn't say Lebron. You know, obviously he's the good of our generation. You know, he's been playing in the league ever since I was born, so you know, to go up against him, you know, I've probably paid him probably ten times now. My career is so especially you know, to play against such a high caliber player like him, but every night it is someone different.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: There's just great players in every team and players you watch growing up, so it's kind of still. So it's real when you're when you're out there on the field with them amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Those uh yeah, those pinch yourself moments on the court when you're sitting there and you look over and you see, like, you know, all these high profile people on court side seats and you just go like.
Speaker 2: You know, look at where I am now, bloody.
Speaker 7: Hell, yeah exactly. It's very cool. And you know, growing up it's like all your childhood people used to watch and listen to Atlanta's music, so there's a lot of like music art to come the game to change is like a huge name in the in the music industry, all of that game.
Speaker 3: So that's cool.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's it's pretty cool, you know, seeing over there, you know, seeing them support you and hopefully I'll go over and meet them one day. For sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the Melbourne United Boys say the same thing. When they see you sitting courtside.
Speaker 2: I'm normally second road.
Speaker 3: I don't get dice. You've got some pretty cool threads at the moment as well. What the guys might not know is that you're also a bit of a fashionist. You've got your own label Versetti. Am I saying that right? Vssetti? Tell us about it?
Speaker 7: That's right?
Speaker 1: And are we cool enough to wear it?
Speaker 3: Well? I think so, I think so.
Speaker 7: I think to saw you guys, that was something it's your box or something. But you Versiti. I'm big into fashion and we lost like three months ago now and it's done really well. And you know it's a street where brand. You know, it's for everyone unisex. So I'm really happy with how it's going and you know, looking to keep building.
Speaker 1: On it Instagram page right now. It's very cool.
Speaker 2: Guys. Would you see me in it? Just said it's for everybody? Akay.
Speaker 7: If you want a nice hoodie, you want, you want a nice track pants, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I love it. When when we can get to America, will be in ourple city, sitting in that road, cheering for you. Dyson.
Speaker 4: We are on the air with Dyson Daniels this morning from Bendy go to playing for the Atlanta Hawks.
Speaker 2: There'd be a lot of kids.
Speaker 4: I know my boys would be listening is glued to the radio right now, being huge basketball fans. What would you like to say to the kids in Melbourne who will be hitting the courts this weekend?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, like I said, you know, if you dream of anything, you know, you put your mind to it, you can make it possible. It up early, you know, take care of your buddy. You know, I'm already finding that out of twenty one. You know, the more the harder you work, the more your body's going to feel it. And you got to take care of it with recovery and stuff. But the most important thing is you know, get your schoolwork in on time. And yeah, opportunities will be analysts that the famous color Hardborg's big talent with talent for us to work hard. You know, I've always lived by that and what a good road county people by there. But if you work harder than them, so's got to be an opportunity.
Speaker 1: Please, gosh, Dice in your family must be so proud of you, as is the whole country because we are all Dice and fans.
Speaker 4: Now you are welcome on this show anytime. We're bloody proud are you here in Melbourne? And and good luck for the rest of the season.
Speaker 7: No, I appreciate it. Thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 2: Coming up after seven o'clock. Celebs in the Wild.
Speaker 4: A very famous TV star has been spotted doing something I would not expect them to be doing.
Speaker 2: They've changed careers.
Speaker 1: It doesn't surprise me at all, to be honest. Really, yeah, okay, not one bit surprised, but it is funny when you see someone for Moose in a location in on expecting them. Remember when we're at the winery Cleante Sargant Tom from Noun Thomas Police Station. He was just trying to mind his own business and have a glass of wine and we're all like, get a sage.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did, and you know what, he loved it.
Speaker 1: That's lie.
Speaker 3: Did he really hate it?
Speaker 1: Because there were thirty of us and he was on the table for to get a sarge. What's the crime rate like now, Thomas this weekend?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm just quickly, I mean the cover today, Sarge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were real best. Can I see your badge?
Speaker 3: We had twenty seven bottles of peanut You.
Speaker 1: Got a gun serge, how's Maggie Doyle? Where's Maggie? She she coming for lunch?
Speaker 2: Suge? Did you No? No, Maggie named it. No, No, I don't think Maggie wasn't there death.
Speaker 3: No, I think PJ died. The detective couldn't say that alert. Yeah. I think she was having the romance with.
Speaker 1: Bring Back Blue Heelers. I say earlier I mentioned now the adult version of Bluie.
Speaker 2: It is Nandos, our video.
Speaker 1: Guy, his wife's with his birthday, with.
Speaker 4: His birthday tomorrow. I got up him because I'm like that, you got to do better for the present.
Speaker 1: What was it? Can you tell us?
Speaker 4: Heginal, I'm not allowed to say. I said, what are you getting it? And he goes, well, I took her a Coldplay, like that's happened.
Speaker 1: But when you bought her the tickets, was it like a birthday gift or now in hindsight, you're like, this feels like a hindsight job to me.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: I bought them as a birthday gift. That was a last minute thing that she sort of like, I'd love to go to Coldplay for my birthday.
Speaker 1: So she got the two tickets and was she allowed to take a friend or did you have to go with her? Because if you gave her to and she could take a friend gift, if you went to just a treat for a couple two things.
Speaker 6: I'm her best friend, so she took me. Secondly, they were very expensive tickets, so even one ticket would have been so fishing.
Speaker 1: Oh you should should have sent her on her own.
Speaker 3: Then wanted to go.
Speaker 2: What a catch?
Speaker 4: What you know what with that attitude, her going on her own would have been an actual best friend.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: After that, we are friends.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 1: What's happened at your house?
Speaker 2: Well, the man caves finished?
Speaker 1: Thank God for that.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to Instantly and his crew.
Speaker 1: You know what would be nice jolly construction if the business a shout out instead of just instant jolly constructions. Oh that's perfect for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Time you did the you did the theme song last time?
Speaker 1: Did I make a jingle?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I accidentally called it Joline Jolie concert.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Strong. So jingles make businesses. We're talking about them yesterday.
Speaker 4: So we had like an old shed in the backyard. Boys came in renot it. It's like my little safe space, putting some bunks in there.
Speaker 2: I get a fold out couch.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's real being kicked out a home gear. That's real doghouse gear right there. Is it a fold out bed or is it a food dog? Because that is like backing the.
Speaker 2: One of those Koala numbers there.
Speaker 1: They look good.
Speaker 2: They are incredible.
Speaker 1: I thought about getting one. If there there's like similar armchair ones. Because we're in our spare room which has a double bed, there's room for a big like occasional chair and when like Paul's brother and sister in law come to stay, you can fold out like a single bed for.
Speaker 4: One I think called the Byron Byron, the Barron Bron, not the bronn not the Byron. Yeah, so I've got that in there. And then the boys put in some blockout lines earlier in the week.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, also very handy.
Speaker 1: It's getting a little creepy in there.
Speaker 2: If I'm honest, it is sounding like I've got someone to.
Speaker 1: Have a garage door.
Speaker 2: You can put.
Speaker 1: Locks it up.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's got just just a good strong lock.
Speaker 1: Has it got like strong many hydroponic lights hanging from the roof for many hydro lights.
Speaker 3: You have a basement in there?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's all good.
Speaker 1: It's you got a tunnel. A move that carpet there. There's actually a tunnel just under their burrows down.
Speaker 2: You know, does sound like I've got people cable tied in there?
Speaker 1: I don't, or you're running some kind of illegal business.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the boys were finishing up illegal and.
Speaker 4: Jesse, Internate's brother was walking out of the hand of one of the trades. And Jesse's lovely kid. Right, he's a dad, very nice guy. Don't like you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: At what age do you stop calling another man a kid?
Speaker 2: Forty?
Speaker 3: I reckon?
Speaker 4: He ain't there, still got baby face, and he's walking down the hallway, which means he has to go past our bedroom out onto the street. I was in the living room and I didn't go down to our room until maybe five minutes after he had gone. Right, can you close your eyes. It's a trust game, both of you. It's happened again. As I'm walking down the hallway, I just hear coming from our bedroom and I opened the door and this is sitting on the bed. What is it turned on?
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you what it sounds like. What is that?
Speaker 3: What is it's?
Speaker 2: What it sounds like? I thought it was. But it's a facial scrub.
Speaker 1: Lou bought like one of those UFO.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I can tell you how it doesn't look like a facial scrub.
Speaker 1: Sound like it? No, it was in there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she had left. She left it on on the bed.
Speaker 4: So as I've walked down the hallway I see that vibrating on the bed five minutes earlier. If Jesse the trade's wore past, he's thinking she's in there having a herd.
Speaker 1: I'm not buying it. I'm not buying that Lu left that turned on on the bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was giving herself a facial.
Speaker 1: I reckon. Jason was having a hoon. Jase was giving himself a facial.
Speaker 2: I was not giving I was not giving myself.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh she was. Maybe it was for then.
Speaker 2: No, she was in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: This was just left on on the bed.
Speaker 1: Can I have a look at that? Looks quite just in case it's not a facial.
Speaker 2: It's a facial.
Speaker 3: I do not want to see that ever.
Speaker 1: Again, put some gloves on and give it a hoon on your face.
Speaker 4: So they're saying numbers people who in Victoria going to universities are dropping.
Speaker 1: Is it is it that they're dropping, or that they're the actual physical attendance.
Speaker 2: Physical attendance is dropping, so people.
Speaker 1: Are still studying, that they're doing it from home question, which takes the fun out of UNI. The only good part of UNI was being there.
Speaker 3: My last two years were via correspondence. Didn't go not one not one minute.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have done any all via correspondence.
Speaker 3: Why I had a full time job at Channel nine at the time. It was fantastic. Didn't go once.
Speaker 2: The social aspect looks like the most fun bit.
Speaker 1: Well that's all I was there for.
Speaker 2: I give you the how was your graduation?
Speaker 1: I did? I?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't graduate. I got kicked out.
Speaker 2: Did you get to graduate?
Speaker 1: And I had two or three subjects to go to? But it was a very complex degree. It was public relations, which they also called the degree of common sense, and it was twelve hours a week, a day a week, the whole twelve contact hours. And I went part time to make it six hours a week.
Speaker 2: Wow yep.
Speaker 1: And so it stretched from it. It was supposed to be done in dusted in three years, and like six years later I was still kicking around.
Speaker 2: So you never got to wear the pony hat.
Speaker 1: Nah, I never finished. I got kicked out, and then I talked my way back in, and then I got kicked out again.
Speaker 3: Still attendance.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they'd have me back. They once asked me to be on their poster, to be the alumni girl.
Speaker 2: And guys, guys, can we get kicked out?
Speaker 4: We ge Lauren to finish her course and then we'll go live from the graduation.
Speaker 2: In ten years.
Speaker 1: I need to. I don't even know how I find out how many subjects.
Speaker 3: I've got to go login, there'd be an online portal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you got the log Maybe they've changed the past.
Speaker 1: I haven't even activated my email address here at NOV Do you really think I remember online portal?
Speaker 4: So good friend of yours and the show Nick. In fact, he saved him my phone as Nick, Lauren says, I'm not allowed to answer.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't like you two being friends, but you've known Nick for.
Speaker 2: What was Lauren like at Uni? He sent me three quick stories?
Speaker 10: He did yeah, no, no, oh, yeah, yeah, talk to us?
Speaker 3: Can you?
Speaker 1: I'm the godparents his child. I will send her a record out this afternoon. If he says anything that confirmed or tonight.
Speaker 2: Story number one.
Speaker 4: Lauren had a few in brackets, many unpaid parking fines, and one day she drove to UNI only to leave the end of the day, and I had a wheel clamp on her car.
Speaker 1: It happened to everyone at r MIT. Everyone they were ruthless.
Speaker 4: After looking up where she needed to go pay the fines and get the wheel clamp off, she realized she'd actually parked directly in front of the sheriff office I had.
Speaker 1: I was parked in front of the Sheriff's office. They clamped my tires and then I called them. I got one of those big yellow stickers on the windscreen.
Speaker 2: Oh the canary. Oh god, they look like you've committed.
Speaker 1: A crime, don't they It looks like storm.
Speaker 2: You can't get it off.
Speaker 1: And then they came to get the tie clamp off when I paid them, but someone had parked too close. They couldn't get it off, And so I got the policeman to drive me to my girls lunch I had that day.
Speaker 3: A policeman or a sheriff or a stripper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Here will blue and white. I had a little blue and white car, number two siren.
Speaker 4: We used to spend more time at the pub instead of class. Every Tuesday we would have lunch at the pub across the road from UNI. We'd have a few beers before our two thirty class. The only person who drank more than.
Speaker 1: Us was our lecture e lecture right, yes, it was in the.
Speaker 4: Same pub, and would drink it it time, right before the two thirty class.
Speaker 1: Groff we called him. He that's true, Yeah, yeah, yeah, And we'd sit there he was like seventy and we'd get on the piece with him, think it was fun, and we'd all forget to turn up. So what hope did I have? None?
Speaker 3: Zero hope?
Speaker 2: You can we get the portal?
Speaker 3: What you was it?
Speaker 1: But rm I t I'm sure they'd be very proud of me.
Speaker 3: Surely they have eight PR department.
Speaker 1: Yes, that looks after they hated me.
Speaker 2: No, we have no doubt. But it would be amazing to get you.
Speaker 1: To who else was in my year.
Speaker 2: Emma Friedman do great things.
Speaker 1: She did go on to do great things. Sebastian Costello said it was in my course. Well they yeah, they were sort of in the smarter version of my course. We're all in classes to here.
Speaker 4: Bobby Phillips, your dad has never had that opportunity to see graduate.
Speaker 1: No, he still mentions it regularly.
Speaker 4: One day, Bobby, we we will go, Should we go, we will take it.
Speaker 1: I'd like to find out what I've got to do to get a degree.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it's exams, you don't want to be doing now.
Speaker 1: No, Good morning Melbourne. What a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 3: Head.
Speaker 4: You have jays A bit crappy out there today, but we have a rippon Saturday.
Speaker 1: Head, I know it's it's I love this time of year when it gets like this is twenty one degrees today Melbourne, thirty four tomorrow Sunday. But there will be some rain about on Sunday. So if you want to get outside, tomorrow's slip slap, slap, very high, you've ea Tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Sunday screams Christmas Tree Day. If it's raining, Oh a bit early, a week earlier, can just a week early.
Speaker 1: I'm the first of December, gal, but I went to a friend's house the other day, dated it up, ready to go.
Speaker 3: If you're a fakie, I'm a faky If you're a fakey, you can put it up whenever you really.
Speaker 1: December one is a Sunday.
Speaker 3: That's a good that's a great day.
Speaker 2: You ever done the spotlight fake snow on the windows?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I did one year when I was a kid. I think we did one window. Mom was like, that's enough, We're not doing that on the whole house.
Speaker 4: That doesn't come off easy. Are you coming up on this show? Your chance to win five thousand dollars? Bang on eight o'clock. But next someone we all grew up watching on TV. He was a massive star in this country on one of the biggest TV shows. It's turned out to be doing a very very different job.
Speaker 2: I reckon, this will shock you.
Speaker 4: We're going to go there on the other side of this here on Nova, I got lunch booked tomorrow with.
Speaker 1: The what date day?
Speaker 3: Is it a surprise?
Speaker 2: No, we're going to Kilda.
Speaker 1: Oh that'll be beautiful tomorrow. Then you should walk along.
Speaker 3: I'm not walking anywhere.
Speaker 1: Get a scream that kind of boardwalk down.
Speaker 3: There isn't a lemon Stoakhouse.
Speaker 4: No Donovan's, Oh dodd that is my favorites, although I like it in winter because they did the chicken pop pie and the chicken pop pie. There is ten out the menu of every restaurant on the Melbourn Stitution it's great. Last time we went there, it was our first day.
Speaker 2: Here at Over.
Speaker 1: It was the day of our announce You and I went on a date to Donovan. We did the chicken pot pie. I absolutely don't know if I did. It's a good story. It's very eccentric the way they serve the chicken pot pie. What comes in like this, like I'm meant to talk about it.
Speaker 2: It comes how does it come in like.
Speaker 1: A ceramic dish with the lid? Yeah, and then they take that off, the lid off, and they like pour it out into like a.
Speaker 3: Sorry the filling isn't already inside.
Speaker 1: The film because there's no pastry on the It's like a ceramic I don't like. And then they take it out and they take the pastry off, and then they put it on the plane and then they put the past soup.
Speaker 3: With a say, hang on, does it come just with a lid and nothing inside?
Speaker 1: Well, it comes with the chicken pot pies.
Speaker 3: You said they're going to pull the pop pie in.
Speaker 1: No, Then they take it out of the ceramic dish. It's been baked in such hot and then they serve it on your plate and they put the pastry on top deconstructed.
Speaker 3: Do you have tomatay sauce with it?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I'm not a dirty bogan like you.
Speaker 3: What about No?
Speaker 1: Not with the chicken pot pie? No se If I can find photo.
Speaker 3: Can we must go?
Speaker 2: We must still serve.
Speaker 3: It in spring.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very much a winter meeting.
Speaker 2: From the pie.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we can.
Speaker 1: It's one of the most iconic Melbourne I've never.
Speaker 3: Heard of it.
Speaker 1: There's like chin Chin people of chin Chin institution, you know, and then there's the chicken pot part.
Speaker 2: If you know you're not get t shirts McDonald's.
Speaker 1: It's called the I'm just looking it up. It's called the old Fashioned Chicken Part. It's not even called it.
Speaker 2: It's an institution.
Speaker 3: It's iconic. It's called the old Fashioned Chicken Pie.
Speaker 1: We're celebrating it for twenty three years.
Speaker 2: They've got a branding issue.
Speaker 1: See how it's got the lid on the top. Shut up about the and they pulled the pie in.
Speaker 3: So it's a back. It's an upside down pie, a bit.
Speaker 1: Like an upside down pot pie.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, I would like to talk.
Speaker 1: There's a recipe on the Can we make our own pot pie? I needs you say it like that.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 11: Either.
Speaker 1: All I can think about is the chicken pot pie.
Speaker 3: Now it's not even called that.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not called that. Can you believe it? All these years I've been saying it wrong?
Speaker 3: I am cheated.
Speaker 1: Okay, what were you talking about?
Speaker 4: Don't know, we're out of tom Hey, we're talking celebs doing normal things.
Speaker 3: Sam Johnson Secret Life of US fame mate.
Speaker 4: Remember he did voice OVERSI his amazing.
Speaker 1: He rode a unicycle around the country sister to raise money for his sister Connor passed.
Speaker 3: Away, so you could call him the community minded man.
Speaker 2: He almost raised twenty million dollars. Love.
Speaker 1: That was amazing, huge, huge.
Speaker 3: Well now is it one with the community again? And he's on a bike of sorts. He is now the local postman. Oh postman Sam is his name, and he's delivering mail to the good people of Taller Rook, which is just north of Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I feel like he would love that job.
Speaker 4: I feel like locals would love him. Yeah, friendly, he's bloody mail run to take hours.
Speaker 3: A career train thirty round trip.
Speaker 1: Is he on an electric Yeah, it's a motorbike.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a petrol job.
Speaker 2: Or Is he one of those embarrassing little mobility things.
Speaker 1: Postmobile, you know what?
Speaker 3: They are? Ridiculous. According to the New Idea, the Tallarook community has given Sam their stamp of approval.
Speaker 1: Post delivering seven days a week.
Speaker 3: Now he's only a post.
Speaker 1: He's a post here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: Always greener?
Speaker 3: Star's greener? John Howard? No, was he in that?
Speaker 1: He was the prime Minister?
Speaker 2: Who was the female star? It used to be married to James Stewart.
Speaker 4: He's she's I remember she was going through a bit of a difficult time.
Speaker 3: Was that always green?
Speaker 2: Or was that packed?
Speaker 3: The blended him.
Speaker 1: It's a real episode of New Idea today, isn't it?
Speaker 2: And TV week?
Speaker 4: She got out of the entertainment industry and good for her. She just found all too much and she took up a waitressing job.
Speaker 3: Did she awesome? He's still doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, it is. It is surprising. It catches you by surprise when you see someone semi formos famous and then you see them out of like they're in the wild.
Speaker 2: Kylie in mornington, good morning celeb in the wild. Who'd you see change the note?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Where'd you see tones?
Speaker 11: I used to work at a bar and we had a really busy day and she came in with a group of friends and I didn't notice her straight away. She had a hat on and she just looked so casual and yeah, she just bought a drink from me and I kind of went into the fridge and then did a little squill.
Speaker 1: And that's so good. It is so funny when you see especially celebrities, and they're like when they've got a certain style or something, but then you see them they're in their gym gear or they're in like a tracksuit. I saw Lana del Ray in a jewelry shop and I was like, she looks so but she was in a track I was like, she looks so familiar. I was like, couldn't work it out, and then someone said, oh, that's Lna del Ray.
Speaker 4: I always don't know whether to like, you know, if we've had a guest in the studio and then you see him out in the wild, I don't know whether to approach and say Hi.
Speaker 3: Didn't you see what sleeping line? Didn't you see queen bit?
Speaker 1: But someone who's been in the studio, No, you can say hi if you make eye contact, but don't like make a bee line for it.
Speaker 3: Wren't you having sushi with Queen Beeyon?
Speaker 1: Remember that's what I wasn't weren't you going to follow.
Speaker 2: It at the talk?
Speaker 1: I did? You were going to follow in a restaurant and Beyonce was there, and it was like one of those restaurants in New York that looks like a like a thrift shop at the front, and you go through a back door and there's a big restaurant and it was like the elephant in the room. And she stood up to go to the bathroom, and ten other people had a sudden urge to of course, she went to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I don't think she'd be she needed to.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't be a pool out of the house sort of girl.
Speaker 1: No way, no way, that's in private. She'd have a gold bathroom or something. Yeah, she went to the bathroom, and then every other female in the restaurant and had a sudden urge to run to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Okay, thirteen twenty four ten, let's go to Mill Park. Let's fly three these Joe, who'd you see in the world made?
Speaker 5: I saw a famous magpie footballer made having a Wii logae street behind a tree, but it wasn't a normal wi mate. He was naming up in the air. Was doing it, mate, So I can give you and I want him the JD you got.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, you know the only weed on a tree nature calls Yep, that was a I don't know who it is hell in the wild.
Speaker 5: Hello, Darling.
Speaker 9: I saw apart from I've seen John Wood in Warburton having a coppa John.
Speaker 1: Stage, Tom Droyd and Mount Thomas Police Station. No.
Speaker 9: I got scared that he was going to arrest me.
Speaker 3: Cherry, Good morning. Who have you seen in the wild?
Speaker 9: I was standing behind Jeffrey Rush while he was paying for his picture at the petrol station.
Speaker 1: Steffanie right, Jeffrey Rush, Jeffrey Rush, jeff Stiffany right, Jeffrey Rush. Because I've seen him floating around the streets in Melbourne, c b D.
Speaker 3: He's a Campbell guy, isn't He.
Speaker 1: Must live in Melbourne? What was you look at one? The piano?
Speaker 3: Piano?
Speaker 1: Beautiful?
Speaker 2: Beautiful?
Speaker 1: What was the one he want on?
Speaker 2: We're not moving on to you.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'll get Google play Candae, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: What's cele seen in the wild?
Speaker 9: Jason Travis Pomel Sorry.
Speaker 1: Handsome model Vikings, but he was the Kelvin klein harty ago. I went to school with, dated him. Where'd you see him.
Speaker 11: At the M five Rodeo at Chuka?
Speaker 1: What's the M five rodeo?
Speaker 8: A rodeo?
Speaker 9: But it's run by a company called M five?
Speaker 3: Right, it screams Travis Fimmel.
Speaker 2: Jen good morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: Here you go and go, We're great.
Speaker 2: Did you see in the world?
Speaker 9: I saw Jack Black.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: What was he doing?
Speaker 9: He was buying toys for his kids in toy World at high point. It was quite a few years back. He was during this tenacious sea and boys couldn't miss it and complaining about how much it was.
Speaker 1: I think, oh, come on, he's got enough coin. Good on you, Jack. The Jeffrey Rush movie was Shine. That's that was it on the piano, Shine, Shine? What everyone you see? Everyone you know is gone?
Speaker 2: Shine. Christmas is a coming, guys. It's around the corner.
Speaker 1: It's actually sneaking up on us very very quickly.
Speaker 2: You know what, maybe I'll know I'm a Christmas shopping this weekend. You know what?
Speaker 3: You say that every year I will wait because Black Saturday is coming. Oh, yes, and you're going to get some good bargains.
Speaker 1: Speaking of bargains, speaking of gifts. It's my mom's birthday today.
Speaker 3: Mom, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I said, what shall we do? She said, you are not invited. I am going away with my friends. Oh where they're going a red hill doing wineries.
Speaker 4: Hey, Lizzy, if you are listening, Clinton and I have been privy to the present that Lauren has sorted for you.
Speaker 3: Very very nice. It's big, very nice.
Speaker 4: In fact, I think a bit too extravagant. But like you said, we've got to treat our mums. So I think Les you enjoy it, and you she bloody deserves.
Speaker 1: It, she said, she's going away without us, so I don't think give it a gift. Don't merge her Christmas and birthday present into one.
Speaker 2: Don't give it the gift in front of people. That'd be a bit shltery.
Speaker 1: I'm sure my brother sorted it on behalf of the family though, because Bowen is the favorite.
Speaker 3: Of course he is.
Speaker 1: Bowen will have sorted it.
Speaker 2: He's a great one.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, Christmas is a coming and we are going to be doing Shake the Tree. When you hear the old Santa sleigh bells.
Speaker 1: Give it a hon this is them.
Speaker 4: And when you hear those, not now, but later sometime between now nine o'clock, give us a ring and whatever cash falls off the tree, you win.
Speaker 2: It was this time last week we had four thousand dollars for I.
Speaker 1: Was a good one who did the shake me? Of course it was you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, golden child. He's got in the rest, had a suit fitting the other. To day we've got a wedding coming up.
Speaker 2: Our old producer, the Mark. Yes, we're all going to it.
Speaker 1: We are. I'm excited. Actually I love a good wedding. But you're right, Clinton, it is wedding sitsan so a lot of.
Speaker 3: People tend to get married. Yeah, December into January.
Speaker 1: February, November, it really starts November three. Jan is like a Breek wedding time. I would say, is.
Speaker 2: There a quiet time you can get the old discount.
Speaker 1: Wedding Never anymore because also people couldn't get married for like two and a half years during COVID, and there was this backlog of wedding venues being booked up. No one will get a venue. I know a lot of people now that are just doing like wedding at the registry and then dinner with friends.
Speaker 3: Also midwek or midweek wedding as well.
Speaker 1: Yea a lot of that gear going on. Don't mind it. Yeah, I'm the same, got a lot to be out of the house on the Thursday.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 3: I don't mind the Midwest wedding that I'm prepping for is a is a Thursday wedding. I say prepping because I'm a groomsman in a bridal party.
Speaker 1: A lot of work.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't it just as much work for the girls?
Speaker 1: I guarantee you it's more work being a bridesmoke.
Speaker 3: So, as a bridesmaid, do you have a fitting, like a dress fitting together?
Speaker 1: No, we just turn up in whatever we get from our wardrobes Clint obviously.
Speaker 3: But what I mean is like work. Does the bride choose the sort of style and then.
Speaker 1: Well, it's different all the time. Sometimes the bride will say, okay, guys, because women and men, often particularly women often we all have different body shapes, so the one dress doesn't look good on everyone. So then it's like, well, actually I want the bridesmaids to wear baby blue. Everyone's gone find a baby blue dress that you like. Or sometimes the bride says I want everyone in this, or sometimes they say I don't mind that. Sometimes you want different colors but the same shade. Like there's many many comba for us.
Speaker 3: Blow.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the bride pays. Sometimes you got to pay for yourselves.
Speaker 3: This is a black tie wedding, so the grooms.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was always told, you say one level up from what you actually want.
Speaker 1: No black tie's black tie.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, you can come in a black tie.
Speaker 2: Because you put formal. Some idiot's gonna wear denim.
Speaker 3: You know, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I think black tie is not my area.
Speaker 2: But there will.
Speaker 3: Always be a trace of you know, there's always some Bogans in the family will come in whatever they want, shirt, untucked, half done, tie jacking. Black tie wedding where groomsmen getting our tuxedos tailored to This sounds like a cheap wedding. Not one, not two, not three, but four different fittings.
Speaker 1: Now, oh, they're actually being custom made.
Speaker 3: Custom made, custom measure The groom is paying for it, which is a real which is a real gift.
Speaker 2: But there's no but you're getting free tucks.
Speaker 3: The first fitting you get measured, you get you know, everything is. Everything is made to measure, including you have to step on the scale.
Speaker 1: In front of everyone.
Speaker 2: See if your pants can jump on the scales? Was a j Rochester there to wonder how much eats?
Speaker 1: Scream because he's shunning Ponton. He's going to make you run on the treadmill, dangles hamburgers in front of him.
Speaker 3: So I jumped on the scales.
Speaker 2: I think we used to watch that every week.
Speaker 3: Input weight.
Speaker 1: What do you need you to wat for a suit?
Speaker 3: Well? I guessed it because they're so beautifully fitted. If you've sort of jumped around.
Speaker 1: He said, you have to weigh in every fitting.
Speaker 3: He said to me, we've got about a kilo and a half to two kilos of wriggle room either side.
Speaker 1: You are not a jockey.
Speaker 3: You're not fitting into your suit anyway.
Speaker 2: That's first visit to is it.
Speaker 1: Is he a fitness influenza or some such thing.
Speaker 3: He is a fitness influenza. That doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised or even giving your shirts and jackets. It's not just a pants and rig out active wear.
Speaker 4: It's a bunch of smugglers just active wear and wearing short shorts.
Speaker 1: Anyway and bow ties you're going to look like you're on those scales.
Speaker 3: Last week I was, I exceeded the two kilo and the bloody suit didn't fit me? Did it? So that the huffing and the puffing that we well, that's them problem.
Speaker 1: How is it a sprayed on suit? How tight a wet suit?
Speaker 3: Well it was it was quite twet. It's quite tweet like tailored. I can't wait to be tailored. Three three kegs.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. The bridle table Lauren trying to sit in, just all ling sitting.
Speaker 1: And they certainly won't be eating by the sounds. Stand up right, just you.
Speaker 3: Know what, we'll have protein powder.
Speaker 1: You will to wedding is going to instead.
Speaker 4: Of cutting the cake, they'll both sit there with a shaker hand on either side.
Speaker 2: Lips.
Speaker 4: Thanks to he spent toil groof all dental under one roof. You can visit E B DG dot com dot au. I want to go and see them.
Speaker 1: Do you what are you getting done?
Speaker 2: Do you want to get the married at first?
Speaker 3: Such are you getting you getting?
Speaker 1: If we come back after the Christmas.
Speaker 3: And you've got new chumps, I can.
Speaker 1: Do with new chop. Just don't go to to get you don't look like you've got the lollly teeth you know, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Loll teeth you need?
Speaker 3: You call t Jfison advice.
Speaker 1: Chumps fake has he got fake teeth?
Speaker 3: That's why he got the nickname.
Speaker 1: He just had big, great white teeth like yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought they were just growing bigger than his heads.
Speaker 1: Are they're actually fake? A good set of.
Speaker 2: Are they those ones he can take out put in the glasses?
Speaker 3: I don't think they're fake or dentires.
Speaker 4: My dad used to do that. My sisters would have boyfriends over. He'd be at the dinner table to take them dropping their glass of water.
Speaker 1: Random Favola has a plate with one tooth on it. He put in my drink at a function once. I was like, what is that? And then I looked up smart.
Speaker 3: He put it in the polydn. That's not nice.
Speaker 2: Do you drink the water?
Speaker 1: Flicked his toooth out. Now, my champagne. I wasn't going to waste that loss's lips.
Speaker 4: Lauren has many amazing skills, one of which, and the only one that comes to mind, is your ability to lip read.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I've been pretty good at this the last few tries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can you put on the noise canceling headphones. We'll play loud. Lauren's is she won't be able to hear what we're saying. She can only read our lips, loves.
Speaker 3: Can you hear us? She can't hear us. Thank goodness for that.
Speaker 4: Favorite time of the week. She just sits here listen to music. Was in silence. She's been a bit lippy today, hasn't she. Mum got on the marks yesterday. That's why she.
Speaker 3: Got a hang dog you know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think she's hanged dog millionaire? You hung, hey, Lars? You hung?
Speaker 1: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: You hung?
Speaker 1: Who's going first?
Speaker 3: You hung?
Speaker 2: Ready? Watch? Are you hung dog million There?
Speaker 1: I watched some dog millionaire?
Speaker 2: Are you hung dog millionaire? Are you hung dog millionaire?
Speaker 1: Am I hung? Dog?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Paul Mescal wears short shorts.
Speaker 1: Paul's Pizza went to.
Speaker 3: Paul Mez Carl wears short shorts.
Speaker 1: Paul's Pizza wears short shorts. Paul Pizza Most Pizza, Mezz Carl, Pizza.
Speaker 2: You really are Pizza mezcal Pesto.
Speaker 10: Pasta mes car His Sad wears short shorts.
Speaker 1: I love you always wear short short.
Speaker 3: We tried telling you that Haggard's pizza. Alright, your turn Byron Bay.
Speaker 2: Bay is bustling with schoolies.
Speaker 1: It's buzzing with tourists.
Speaker 2: Byron Bay. Byron Bay is buzzing with schoolies.
Speaker 1: Is busy with tourists.
Speaker 12: Tourists, bustling with schoolies, buzzling with choice, schoolies.
Speaker 1: Shorties, schoolies, shorty shorties.
Speaker 2: No schoolies, school.
Speaker 1: Buzzling with there you go.
Speaker 3: This week hasn't been very good?
Speaker 2: Well you know why?
Speaker 4: No, not yet he's hung dog million there ye number that was a big drink of water?
Speaker 2: Then was someone wanted to drink.
Speaker 1: Hearted?
Speaker 4: Number one in the charts, number one in our hearts.
Speaker 1: No, that was in Spanish, No it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Number one, number one in the charts.
Speaker 1: Is the child no?
Speaker 2: Number one in the.
Speaker 1: Chart, number one in the charts.
Speaker 2: Number one in your hearts?
Speaker 1: Number one, my.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no no, number one in the chart, one in the chart, number one in your.
Speaker 1: Hearts, number one in.
Speaker 3: My no, no no arts.
Speaker 4: Ah, number one. Or you're a nurse if that's your sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Who are you talking about? No idea?
Speaker 2: But how good's pizza?
Speaker 3: Pauls pizza?
Speaker 2: Do you know what happened? Yesterday short shorts. I'll tell you what you're talking about, running all.
Speaker 1: My skull wears short shorts your heart number one in.
Speaker 2: Your talking about running a company into the ground. Do you know what happened yester afternoon? The lovely people here at Nova.
Speaker 4: It took us all for some drinks, right, and there was the drink card being passed around like the tap And who do you think? Put her hand up and said, I can be responsible for the drink card? John, leave it with.
Speaker 1: Me because the person who had organized it was going home. And I said, well, we ain't winding up this tabsis, So I shout at the pump.
Speaker 3: How many people did you show?
Speaker 2: There was a lot of people.
Speaker 3: What about the crew that was sitting in the pub? Tab? Do you buy them one? Oh?
Speaker 1: It was a different pub. We've moved on.
Speaker 3: How many tabs?
Speaker 1: You just the one? Clinton? But I gave the guy. I don't know where that card ended up.
Speaker 3: You're welcome Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Oh you just go on eleven past day.
Speaker 4: Every Friday we do our Lights on sing along where we play an old school banger and get you to put your headlights on and sing.
Speaker 1: We've been doing it all year. It's a highlight of a Friday, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeap?
Speaker 4: Clint Los and I vetoed one. We had locked in. We've got to bang it coming up. We've got a new one.
Speaker 1: Yeh, I'm excited. Let's get ready Melbourne. Sorry, veto did you choose it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, we had a general chat about Chumber Womber, but we vetoed that we've gone something.
Speaker 1: To be honest, he's dragging me into this mess with him. I didn't realize we've vetoed it. I feel that we were playing you know what, I didn't know. Jase has done it himself.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll do two.
Speaker 1: Jase thinks it's the Jay Show.
Speaker 3: Well, don't turn, don't turn, so you can you run this segment?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no. You get your Chumber one.
Speaker 1: But come back storm.
Speaker 3: Clint.
Speaker 2: I'll play Chumberwe bah.
Speaker 1: Take half an hour. Could you get me a coffee, dough and muffin? Thanks to love? You don't get anything for him, no muffins for you anyway. We're not doing that now. We're doing the five thousand dollars question.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones that we're playing with Domina.
Speaker 1: Good morning from East Kielore, Good morning. How are we? What are we up to this morning?
Speaker 9: Just heading out to work on a contraction site? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice in the high vas All right.
Speaker 1: Here we go, demeanor. Let's see if we can win you some cash. I've got three questions here, an easy one for fifty bucks, a medium for five hundred, or a tough question for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Sorry, just before you pick, I've just found out that the school fates on tomorrow for your kids.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 9: That is true?
Speaker 4: I love a school fake give the school shout out? Where's it that same morning?
Speaker 2: Excellent? Well, there's my day, haven't.
Speaker 1: It's been many years between what happens to a school face, cake stalls and things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dunking machine, all that sort of stuffy sugar, sugar sugar.
Speaker 2: All right, we're playing for fifty five hundred or five grand.
Speaker 1: Five thousand.
Speaker 2: Let's go five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna hear a question, Demeanor. You'll hear a three two one countdown. You have to answer within that time. If you don't know, guess. If you are correct, the cash is coming your way. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: You've got this? Come on, Dale, You've got this.
Speaker 4: If you don't know, guess for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: What is a female donkey called three one?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, no, it's called a Jenny Gosh Jenny, Jenny microwave Jenny.
Speaker 2: Jenny.
Speaker 1: Jenny is a female donkey?
Speaker 2: Yes, donkey? Sorry, dar Range Shrek?
Speaker 1: Did that come up in Shrek?
Speaker 2: Shrek?
Speaker 1: No, they're saying it didn't come No.
Speaker 4: No, hey, look, thanks to giving a shot. I have a great weekend, all.
Speaker 9: Right, No worry, thank you.
Speaker 1: You know what a male donkey is called a mayor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're having a mayor?
Speaker 1: Does that mean you're being a Donkey's back?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm back. Are you saying you'd go to Moony Ponds is ridiculous? Quite seriously, you do not leave your suburb, and you're.
Speaker 1: Saying you have to go to the school.
Speaker 3: Fate got the stupidest thing you've ever said.
Speaker 1: You don't think he's going to drive from Bentley to me on Saturday? I think you should go. You should do it. You used to be here. Fun fact, back in the day, Jace was a face painter. He could have a face painting.
Speaker 3: Stand, take silly little photo cards out and you could.
Speaker 1: Pay people bringing the Shrek and you could say it's Donkey.
Speaker 2: Coming up next.
Speaker 4: Hey, the kids who played basketball around Melbourne are going to love our next guest, Tay Clint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a superstar. He's already a superstar. And he's Australian and we love him.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: He's a local country lad from here in Victoria and he is making huge statements over in the US.
Speaker 2: He's going to join us.
Speaker 3: If you're a kid in the car right now and you love, he's got some tips for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll tell you who we're talking about when he joins us. Right after this, going out to one, Clint stand Away.
Speaker 3: Will be singing it.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Double lights on Friday song.
Speaker 10: Jason Lawrence loves.
Speaker 1: All right Melbourne. We do this every Friday. It is time for lights on sing along. We choose a banger. We consider it a banger. You turn your headlights on if you like it, and that gives you permission to sing along. You can give a nod to any other cars with their headlights on a little respect. We like this.
Speaker 3: Sorry, esp.
Speaker 4: Tommy, will you here yesterday when I did a slide show in the office, was.
Speaker 1: I It wasn't a slideshow. He did a presentation on the screens in the office of this song being played in New York City.
Speaker 4: I was listening to a podcast recently. This artist was talking about how this was her moment. Yes, she got to perform this song.
Speaker 3: What breakout moment.
Speaker 4: No, this was the moment she went, you know what if my career ended after this performance, I.
Speaker 3: Would have high watermark.
Speaker 4: I would have died happy, Middle of Times, Square all shut down. She's only performed this song four times with the artists that's in the song with her.
Speaker 2: It is an absolute banger. Ready to turn your headlights.
Speaker 1: And your headlights on if you like it. Melbourne thirteen, twenty fourteen. If you see an influx of headlights switching on, tell us where you are and if you're loving it.
Speaker 3: This is a vibe I give you.
Speaker 2: Alicia Keys and Empire Steamine.
Speaker 4: What a song Alicia Keys, Jay Z Empire, State of Mind and Lights Off.
Speaker 2: Jason Lawrence, bloods.
Speaker 4: Blood George and Richmond Burnley street lights were on you for part of Richmond for other people are singing, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: That was a banger.
Speaker 1: For a fran that was a banger. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Have a good weekend. Joe you Jeordi your boy.
Speaker 1: Great weekend, Joe in talkie, good morning, good morning? Do people have their headlights on? Was that a banger?
Speaker 5: I've got my kids in.
Speaker 9: The car well the way to school.
Speaker 1: We're late.
Speaker 5: It's an eight thirty start, and they were.
Speaker 9: Going because every car we were driving past had a light.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it, shout out every any talkie this morning.
Speaker 2: I might be heading that way this weekend for a fush.
Speaker 1: It is beautiful down there. Salty Dog Cafe can't recommend it enough.
Speaker 3: Kate, good morning, where do we find you this morning?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 1: She got the radio on. Where are you kay?
Speaker 9: I'm in Croydon Hills on my way to.
Speaker 1: Work and people have their headlights on, darl Oh, people have all their headlights.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 9: We're banging away.
Speaker 1: That's a good song, isn't it for a Friday banging?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I love that banging? Banging away in Croydon Hills. Indeed, chantel morning, good morning?
Speaker 2: Are they banging away in Thomas Town.
Speaker 9: All the time? May I all the time?
Speaker 3: What you want? Well done?
Speaker 1: Can'd look at the phones? Okay? That song was a hit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they're still coming through.
Speaker 1: I love Good morning. Did you like that song?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you have your headlights on? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know where you were driving.
Speaker 1: Other people with their headline.
Speaker 4: You've cut off, Linda take it?
Speaker 1: Good morning morning, Belinda? Where are you?
Speaker 2: I mean, Marry, weren't it was?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 9: Singing away and so was everybody else around me.
Speaker 1: It was wonderful, joyous piece of a friday, isn't it? Thanks for singing along?
Speaker 3: Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Question question school eats off this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Am going to look like a tool if I'm in talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Are you here to pick up your son?
Speaker 3: Especially if you wear that hat in all?
Speaker 1: Honestly, don't they close parts of it down?
Speaker 3: The caravan?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Caravan part Oh my gosh, gen Z is going on holidays today and you're going to be on a flight full of schoolies. My Clint, you could also boolies was the most fun week of my life. Stay safe if you're going to schoolies.
Speaker 3: Well, here we go, Sheraton Marale.
Speaker 4: I'm not telling you about where did we hit this good?
Speaker 1: There was a reason, and I know you're.
Speaker 2: Not going to let me tell you. I promise we'll let you tell the reason.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, don't let me tell you where I went to Paris?
Speaker 1: Where did you go?
Speaker 2: I went to lawn.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Where did you go to surface? Paradise?
Speaker 3: Bustling this time of year? Where did you go, Lauren?
Speaker 1: I went to.
Speaker 2: You guys going away Christmas?
Speaker 1: Oh but here in Melbourne for Charristmas.
Speaker 2: Let's talk. We might have the in laws or family coming.
Speaker 1: So you're going family.
Speaker 3: We're doing something different this year.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: This plan sounds exciting to me.
Speaker 3: We're going to a restaurant for dinner.
Speaker 2: We've done that for dinner.
Speaker 3: Dinner, no dinners.
Speaker 2: When you lay on the couch, then you've eaten.
Speaker 3: You to work?
Speaker 1: How are they doing to you at Channel nine one? Christmas? Give him a day off?
Speaker 3: Actual news. They're leaving me in charge of the.
Speaker 1: That's a mistake anyway, exactly, that's that's surely you get Christmas off and you probably should send a protest out the front of Give Clint a day off, the day off? When do we want to day anyway?
Speaker 2: Restaurant? Yeah, we've done that.
Speaker 1: Time are you going to go after the news We've.
Speaker 3: Got sitting Yeah, isn't it?
Speaker 2: That's you're celebrating Boxing day.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do a Christmas Eve? I am kicking everybody out of my house by.
Speaker 3: That stage, we'll come. We'll come around to yours for after.
Speaker 1: Why don't you forget about the restaurant? Just come to mind, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: We're doing something a bit different, Jason.
Speaker 1: You know what, it's not different because you're working and you work all the time. Just have a day after Chief Feeder coming up.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about what's overrated and underrated?
Speaker 1: Working on Christmas overrated totally, although some people quite like it.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, yeah, can we do one.
Speaker 4: Mores loarn things out of all days?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 1: It's not going to fire us today, not today, not today, Monday. What are they going to put on on Monday?
Speaker 2: Okay, we want you to turn your he loves working.
Speaker 1: Some never fire you. You'll be here, Jason. I might be gone, but it'll be the Clinch Show, which will bring an enormous amount of joy to me.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's what they've been waiting for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of them.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do another lights On singalong to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What do you want to see?
Speaker 1: Would you say this is for the this one's not so much for the kids. The kids know this one. Oh, kids are out of the car now, all right, see you have fun kids.
Speaker 2: We've done Chumblewoe, We've done empiresamor what.
Speaker 3: On earth are you doing? What do you think? Is it really? What do you think? I love it so much?
Speaker 1: Song too, Executive producer, curled up in the corner saying, play Billy Isles, thank you, it's a great song. Melbourne headlights, turn them on, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Toto Africa, gotta love a Friday, engage your lights.
Speaker 1: No, wow, Wow, Melbourne. We've gone rog on this very Friday. It's going to be thirty three degree day tomorrow, so we're just getting excited for the weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm out of breath.
Speaker 1: Oh now we're not allowed to just change the songs.
Speaker 4: In the line Baker Dean Emuel Smith will not be happy, he will not be No, Scotty.
Speaker 1: You know we should because he said, just do one modern song. I don't think we should. You know what we're living it Friday.
Speaker 2: We love you, Scotty know we.
Speaker 1: Love him, We love him, but today is not the date. Here's his full name, Scott Baker Bread Smith.
Speaker 12: Hey, god, that's his real name.
Speaker 9: Is absolutely overrated or underrated.
Speaker 2: I'm hired underweight. I'sn on this for a while.
Speaker 4: Overrated, underrated, where we go through things that well, it's in the title I wade underrated.
Speaker 2: This one's a Christmas edition. I'm going to come out of the block say sound quite controversial.
Speaker 1: You're the green. He's just going to say, Christmas overrated.
Speaker 2: I love Christmas. Christmas. Do you love it?
Speaker 1: Because all you've done is winch about it for last three?
Speaker 3: Okay, love it?
Speaker 2: Overrated bonds, I love them.
Speaker 1: I love them. I don't care who you are. You put that dorky little paper hat on and it screams Christmas.
Speaker 4: My dad used to force us we would no one ate unless we're all wearing the paper hat.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 2: But I grew up in Brisbane.
Speaker 4: So we're all sitting there sweating ahead off, eating roast pork with colored running down our forehead.
Speaker 1: What about spirit thought for the people like my poor with.
Speaker 3: A big bonds two together, you.
Speaker 1: Got a big bonce.
Speaker 3: To get in the bin. When it comes to dessert.
Speaker 1: I've already written it down.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, that's allowed. That's I'm all for that. Christmas pudding in Christmas cake is disgraceful.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I think it's time to move on from the eight ten hundreds, get rid of it.
Speaker 1: No, you've got to find a lucky penny or something.
Speaker 4: It's downstairs and coals at the moment, wrapped in what looks like a tea towel.
Speaker 2: I'm like, can you.
Speaker 3: Tell me who eats that thing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Ma, I mean the custards are right?
Speaker 2: You know what we're throwing desserts out?
Speaker 1: Trifle gone, of course you do.
Speaker 3: You know that little jelly you get at the bottom of Oh yes, and the custard and the bread and that.
Speaker 2: And you are the only two people I know that like trifle. What's about you? Like these other dessert peaches?
Speaker 3: I don't mind them?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, tinned fruit are Christmas.
Speaker 3: Is big, you know, the peaches and mangas and peaches.
Speaker 2: Pictures modern.
Speaker 1: You know what I used to hate And now I know a Chris Kringle. Back in the day, I want lots of presents, and now I'm like, one present, bring it. Finally have to buy one present, one present for the family.
Speaker 2: I got something.
Speaker 1: You get one good thing in heaps and talk to me.
Speaker 2: Underrated midnight shopping?
Speaker 1: Oh god, you.
Speaker 2: Get a park. There's no one there.
Speaker 1: Sometimes no, that's not true. As a former employee at Chadstone then had to do the twenty four hour trade, the people that came in on a panic three am people coming.
Speaker 3: One of the what are you doing occupancy?
Speaker 1: I'm just you're trying to get modult time and eat KFC? Do you actually really want to buy your wife address right now? Do you really from kuk was Cuba?
Speaker 3: Cuba? Do you know what's making a comeback? I'm told I've read an underrade it's underrated because it's making comeback. Tinsel No, apparently.
Speaker 10: Apparently seriously apparently tints not back.
Speaker 3: It is making a comeback.
Speaker 1: Aren't we into bows? Now?
Speaker 4: People put bows on the on your suitcase when you're traveling, so yours?
Speaker 3: You don't?
Speaker 1: All makes me do that.
Speaker 11: It's so.
Speaker 1: It's so embarrassing. The ribbon on the suitcase dot it's got a sticker on it with my name, And I know which one's money makes put a big big bone.
Speaker 2: Underrated? Yeah, celebrity Christmas songs?
Speaker 1: You know the one I loved?
Speaker 3: Dare I say?
Speaker 2: Well? Could it make it? Appearances? Our final lots right now?
Speaker 1: Remember that new one that Elton John and ed do you kiss Me under the mistleto? No, I don't know any of the words.
Speaker 2: Do you say that's a new song.
Speaker 1: I would say that's that comes under the category of modern song. Our music director said we have to play one. We could always do Mariah, what about when is it early for Christmas? Carol's white?
Speaker 3: But Marina pryor Sylvie Palladina Elton and.
Speaker 1: That is a modern song.
Speaker 3: Do not play that song? Sorry, do not play that song.
Speaker 2: I can barely hear you.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have a Christmas song, does she? The fifteenth of November? We're going early.
Speaker 4: This is no away brody oh semi new from Elton John look ed sheeran that is Merry Christmas. I go the bells, open the phone lines. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. We got money to go.
Speaker 1: With a shake the tree, Shake the tree. Now. We absolutely were not allowed to play that Christmas on the fifteenth of November. Did we get any complaints?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 2: Did you get a call?
Speaker 1: Did you get a call?
Speaker 3: I did use the full name Scott Baker Smith, our new our music director.
Speaker 1: Did he say, bro great song for Right Banger Love Scottie.
Speaker 3: He said, this isn't very new.
Speaker 1: He said, it's twenty twenty one, and he's an award winner.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, he won the cross for the best music.
Speaker 3: Has been an excellent thirty minutes of radio?
Speaker 1: Is Wham considered new? Because I like last?
Speaker 3: For sports direct score twenty percent off your first purchase at sports.
Speaker 2: Direct dot com with code SD twenty.
Speaker 1: Sports Starts here. Jason Lawrence shame shut show it.
Speaker 2: Yuys.
Speaker 4: Thanks to sports Directs, got twenty percent off your first purchase at sports wreck dot com with code s D twenty sport Starts here. I'll tell you that's bloody good. Twenty percent off forget R, I forget waiting for like Super Saturday, Black Friday, Special Sundays, getting early New's SD twenty and it's yours.
Speaker 1: Go sports direk dot com. How good?
Speaker 2: Go to Sheridan.
Speaker 1: Good morning, morning, Sheridan, Good morning. What did you think about us getting into the fifty spirit a little early there? Did you like it?
Speaker 5: I love it?
Speaker 2: S What do you sit on wham?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Last Christmas?
Speaker 2: Chris?
Speaker 1: Do you like that?
Speaker 9: ONEm My wife's feeling must be Santa?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll be dealing.
Speaker 1: I think we'll get in big trouble for that one.
Speaker 2: We're staying on their doing a Christmas song?
Speaker 1: Why not? We need a little joy, you know. Look, let's see how much money we win, Sheridan. If we don't, if we're not happy, we'll play another Christmas song?
Speaker 2: All right, clink? Do you want to get shaking?
Speaker 4: Whatever cash goes off the track, she wins, shake it shaking.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's too far.
Speaker 4: You won't right, you got it?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 1: Oh not bad? Five shared and five hundred bucks coming your way.
Speaker 4: You know what, let's let's round that up. I'm going to top it with a five hundred dollars Sports Direct voucher. So you walk out of here with a thousand in your back pocket.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome Christmas.
Speaker 3: But it's not.
Speaker 1: Play Mariah and then what about? Can we just play one more fun one more fun song?
Speaker 2: I think we're in trouble.
Speaker 1: Guys, I didn't get an email.
Speaker 2: You don't check your emails.
Speaker 1: I didn't activate my email.
Speaker 4: That's this might put him over the edge. Well, I just think good morning. If you're just joining us, wheels have been off in the past sixty minutes. We normally do a lights on sing a long song.
Speaker 2: On a Friday. One song.
Speaker 1: We've done a half hour of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've had three cracks at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We even even played because they said you need to do guys, this is ridiculous. You played Chumber one but Empire st out of mind.
Speaker 1: You need to do a new song, and we did Total Africa.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 1: We just just that's probably for too many, isn't it. And then we said, well what about Edge Shearon Ountain John Christmas song? Because we love that, but that's modern pull out.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are run loving it, loving it, saying they're loving more.
Speaker 1: So I was thinking it would be only fair to play Wham because Wham's sort of very popular.
Speaker 3: Have you had an official warning yet to produce a brod?
Speaker 1: He got a call from Scot He said he loved it?
Speaker 2: Did he say loved it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Scott Baker blue Smith didn't love it.
Speaker 3: How do you think Melchsen is in? What about No?
Speaker 1: Well, Hilmes, what do you think? Anyway? We thought Wam would be good, but our bosses in town. Anyway, the boss is here, so we thought we'll.
Speaker 2: Just call the boss the boss of this show.
Speaker 1: The boss of the show. Yeah, you've got that. I'll put the number in there. You call and ask the question. I'll stay out.
Speaker 2: You put the number of the boss.
Speaker 3: Of this show. Do you know what this is all you, Jase? It's not got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 4: We'll ring the boss of this show and they make the call. But we all agree if the boss of this show says no, we don't.
Speaker 3: Play it where it is final?
Speaker 2: All right, bringing the boss. I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: Hello Lauren speaking.
Speaker 2: Lauren, can we play Wham?
Speaker 1: I think that sounds like a terrristic idea for a Friday Jayes. The boss said, yes, why up, let's go.
Speaker 3: You two in trouble have a great weekend Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We will see you Monday in Melbourne. Bye, thanks for listening.
Speaker 12: Jon, Lauren, Jason Lauren Wake up Feeling Good.
Speaker 1: Number one hundred Lauren Bollygood on socials