Speaker 1: Well, Hazy, I know this is one of your favorite TV shows and it returns tonight on ten and ten play eight forty. It is called have You Been Paying Attention? It is season twelve and joining us now at the Stars of at Sampang and Tom Glarsna.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hello, Jody.
Speaker 1: Hey, you just said Sam off Air, is this live? And I said, as if we could trust you to go live any more than we could trust the guy on Friday who dropped a massive F bomb during the six fifteen venue Machine quiz that we have.
Speaker 2: Was it in context or just a random a random profanity.
Speaker 1: It was very much in context. So basically the question was who said this from what movie? And it was Sylvesterson alone in Rocky and he goes, oh that's oh that's the bloke from Rocky. Oh yes, ah, And you can gather the rest thinking swear. And so then Andrew Hayes smashed the dump button hard and what happened?
Speaker 3: Andrew, Yeah, nothing happened.
Speaker 4: You actually hear me hit the dump and then nothing just went straight through to the keep and we had some fun with it, and now we're on our last warning. Awesome.
Speaker 5: I think it's always a good sign when you can actually hear the presenters hitting the equipment in the buttons. That should be a secret sound, Montana.
Speaker 2: The secret sound is asking his sack.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sam, you've spent many, many years in radio. Have you ever had to use the dump button?
Speaker 5: Jody? This may surprise you. I wasn't allowed to touch any of the equipment, but we had a you know, we had an anchor, do you two do it yourself?
Speaker 3: He does it? Hazy does it?
Speaker 2: Hazy does it?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well I get it, but no, no, I was just I just sat in front of a microphone and then yeah, my seven years at over in Melbourne, I had a young man called Dino Dean Thomas who was in charge of the equipment, and he had no idea how any of the buttons work.
Speaker 2: So I can't believe we went to.
Speaker 5: It and when we needed a dump button, he would have no idea where it was. So, you know, I think you're better situated than we are, but that doesn't guarantee anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that at all, because sometimes I look at Hazy's face and I swear to God there are just monkey symbols going on for his brain and he has no idea.
Speaker 4: So I Joe's knows something's going on with both pupils looking in different directions. This fluid coming out of the year's nose and mouth.
Speaker 2: But Hazy, you've got the right idea. In radio, you always need to be multi skilled. So you were obviously a presenter and you can do the paneling. So if they had to sack you, they need two people. You're more entrenched, Jody, You're on shaky ground.
Speaker 4: Twelfth season. This is just an absolute phenomenon. You still having fun.
Speaker 2: It's an absolute blast to get together with everyone. Sam and I were just saying how good it was to get back into the studio. It is. It really is a bit of a party, and we get a small audience in there's about seventy people and some of them have waited since pre COVID to get a ticket to the show. So it's got just a really good vibe.
Speaker 5: You speak for yourself. Tom, It's another gig, just another gig for me, just a paycheck. It is just an invoice, and it is I am contractually obliged to get to be there.
Speaker 2: That paycheck, it's cash in hand.
Speaker 1: I was going to say that, I was going to say you were full time employees.
Speaker 3: Sam, were you just like a casual, very very very casual.
Speaker 2: It's still a text ad actually really amazing.
Speaker 5: What does it?
Speaker 4: Sounds like, Clarirett money and envelope like country football or something like money envelope after the show.
Speaker 5: At school, the handshake in the envelope. I'm well aware of that. No, I wish it was giz, that it'd be good, that it'd be so sweet if at the end of the show you had to hand me a bread bag, there'd be a way to what a way to finish the show.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys mentioned country football here, so you wouldn't be across this, but there is a team in Adelaide, South Australia called the Elizabeth Eagles.
Speaker 4: Sam, you'd be all over it. You would have mentioned this on the front Bar.
Speaker 5: I'm all over this and we covered this on front Bar. You obviously missed that episode.
Speaker 2: This is glued to channel listen.
Speaker 3: If it's not on, then I check it out.
Speaker 5: I am aware of the story that eight hundred and Was it eight hundred and forty two?
Speaker 3: No, it was five hundred and twelve or eighty two goals.
Speaker 2: I think it was eighty two goals. That's right.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what's going to make the difference.
Speaker 1: The cavalry has arrived because full time Premiership playoff the sandfall for the central districts. Andrew Hayes is going to suit up for the Elizabeth Eagles and try and turn the fortunes of the season around.
Speaker 2: Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: When was the last time you played Haisy twenty fifteen? Yeah, So I don't have an answer to the moment as well. That's probably the most concerning thing. I don't know what's happening to you, blokes, because you both find the tuned athletes. But as I'm got older, mass just has disappeared. And my hamstrings right now I just robbery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you're two to one to do a hamstring warm up. If you get to the first siren, I'd be a mirraicle.
Speaker 2: I be told that as well.
Speaker 4: Don't do anything different because you might as well do a hamstring in game than before the game.
Speaker 3: Do you start training for a time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you're also a target because every amateur football wants to have a badger. Want to say, I took you know, Yeah, trying to.
Speaker 4: Grow some eyes in the back of my head.
Speaker 5: I can't wait. This is big news. I've got actually something to take to a front bar meeting. That'd be great.
Speaker 3: Any special guests on have you been paying Attention tonight?
Speaker 2: No, let's talk about the Yes, we have a huge gift. We have Sky Wheatley, who won the Jungle Shark.
Speaker 3: The Jungle Show.
Speaker 2: And a huge name, and and she's she's f from the Gold Coast and she's coming down to have a bit of a chat about how I can how I can lift my social media numbers because they're sort of plateauing at the moment.
Speaker 3: She's an influencer by the way, hazy looking.
Speaker 2: A little bit a mega influencer.
Speaker 3: Okay, influence work. That's great. You follow her and what do you.
Speaker 2: Know about What do you know about her? Hazy?
Speaker 4: I know that she is the social media influence.
Speaker 3: Have you been playing Attention? Season twelve?
Speaker 1: Back to night at eight forty It is hands down one of the best shows on television. Thank you so much for having a chat with us this morning.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Leave the Nova Studio as you found it, Sam, thank you well.
Speaker 2: I will I promise put it down