Speaker 1: Appoche production.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, did you want to come and see me live? Without spending eight hundred dollars for the hour? You can come and see my live show at the Adelaide Fringe Festival. Whoa, I feel like it needs a round of applause. I am doing six shows from the twenty fifth of February until the second of March. Holy Molly, this is going to be a wild ride. It is called Culli Electric in my Box. Look, we're not getting into my actual box, but we will be unpacking my dms in a hilarious live show and I'm going to be dragging my producer Shad along with me for the ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's exciting. So link you'll be in the show notes or they can just hit you up on your socials, Kali, And if you want to see my show How I Almost Killed a Guy that'll be on at the Fringe Festival as well, just hit us up for the tickets.
Speaker 2: Am I going to be Okay? I'm going to need like eighty tequila shots before I do it, But anyway, see you there. Girlfriend for Hire with Garlie Electric. This is not a how to guide for people wanting to get into the industry. I don't want people to think that they're going to necessarily learn something here. It's more just a fun and interesting take on the industry, but also just coming from my point of view. I'm sitting down with my producer getting down to the nitty gritty of the sex worker industry. On this week's episode of Girlfriend for Hire, it's nearly Christmas time. Everyone's chilling, everyone's getting festive. This is my really busy period.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: People are gifting themselves me. You know, they've worked title year. They're tapping themselves on the back. They're like giving themselves a little high five. Yeah, and they are sploging on time with me. So December is busy.
Speaker 1: Really itself is Christmas to a little Karlie Electric under the tree.
Speaker 2: You know, it's very flattering. It's very flattering feeling knowing that, you know, people want to reward themselves with time being spent with me. It's I'm I'm humbled and flattered.
Speaker 1: I am, yeah right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nice. It's a nice ceiling.
Speaker 3: It is nice.
Speaker 2: I try and put on my very best. I really give it all, give it all.
Speaker 3: I like those half as time.
Speaker 1: Do you have do you do you dress up Christmasy for like, because you strike me as someone that gets into the Christmas cheer.
Speaker 2: Fuck, yeah, I get into Christmas. You have the trees, trees up, got the reindeer on my roof. Okay, like lights are all around my house Like I'm christmas Y to the max.
Speaker 3: Right, And then when you do that hotel set up, are you Christmas in that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't you know, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Feel like you're not putting it enough.
Speaker 2: I don't want to put my you know, Christmas cheer onto everybody else. Like that's kind of a bit vomit worthy. Nobody wants that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a bit of a missus clause fantasy or something.
Speaker 2: Look, I have, you know, I do do things on only fans where I'll make it a little bit Christmas. I'll wear a little Christmas outfit. I've got cute little Christmas outfits. I don't think. I don't think clients want that one on one. They've got enough of that at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They just you know, want to be removed from that world, I think for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, so today we are going to do a little fun game of would you rather, and some really sexy questions just you know, keep it light and breezy.
Speaker 1: Okay, as we head in the Christmas period, well we got a few would you rather questions in so let's break them down.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Would you rather be the queen of only fans with endless subscribe others or the go to high end escort for celebrities.
Speaker 3: What's an interesting little.
Speaker 1: Space to be in because I imagine you could work with people famous in the only fans space.
Speaker 3: If you were the biggest only fans person.
Speaker 2: How would you answer this? What would you prefer?
Speaker 1: Well, so the only so the celebrities one would be cool and exciting because of the parties, I guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that we.
Speaker 2: Get like Megan Fox and like.
Speaker 3: Well she's not booking a sex worker.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, but I wonder that, you know what, because then you might get labeled in the not that they were sex workers, but like the emoradas of the world where it was like the wags of the celeb and not even the wags, just the.
Speaker 3: Flings of the celebs. I feel I don't get you know, the height.
Speaker 2: Right, You're not going to get person like you don't want to you don't want to, like, just know that you've had sex with, like if Lena, if Leonardo DiCaprio booked me. Yeah, I'm a nobody, but I would just like to, you know, replay it over in my Actually it would probably be really bad the rock Okay, okay, he throw me around a bit. It would probably quite good. But I would just like knowing that I had been there, even though no one would ever find out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So would you rather like be really big on OnlyFans and have heaps of subs or would you rather in private have sex with celebrities probably make all your money there.
Speaker 1: I'd say probably the imprivate because I could still keep it private like my my bittan up online. There's no copy and paste. Yeah, like the threat of that, I'd probably go the celebs.
Speaker 2: I would probably go the only fans really, yeah, because you can only have sex so many times in a day with a person, right, but you can have five million people by one video.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. The money would be more you.
Speaker 2: The potential to make money on only fans is astronomical compared to face to face work, And so I would you know there was that I don't even know what her name is. But that's this young Only Fans star who reported that she made forty three million like in the last year on Only Fans.
Speaker 1: I guess you're going for money, yes, and I'm going for less notoriety, right, you.
Speaker 2: Just want to stick it to some celebs.
Speaker 1: Well, mine's not so much the celeb part. Mine's the thing that I can be anonymous, right, because the CBS aren't going to say, you.
Speaker 2: Understand, most people peak only fans over escorting, because they think that escorting is a bit it's got a stigma that it's a bit gross. Oh to have sex. No, don't get it wrong, Damn I was just giving you a compliment, damn it.
Speaker 1: No. But the the the anonymity, you know, the idea that they're not going to tell people to.
Speaker 2: Understand you understand why I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well fans and you've got the podcast you're talking about.
Speaker 2: God, I'm doing the opposite.
Speaker 3: Any of them, idiot.
Speaker 1: I just your priority mouth closed, your priorities cash, whereas mine was anonymity. Right, you know, but you.
Speaker 3: Could get there. You could be big on Only Fans.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know it's not.
Speaker 3: You're going to start collabing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and I won't it's not going to happen. No, no collabs. I well put the video recently of me kind of collabing with someone like he wasn't really in it. And all of my subscribers were really like upset that I had released a video with somebody.
Speaker 1: Else in it, had a real painters in there.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no, no not that far talking. No, they were doing things with their hands and your toys and stuff.
Speaker 1: Didn't like it.
Speaker 2: No, my only a lot of people reached out to me kind of being like this, ain't you know m O so wow.
Speaker 1: So they're like they're just happy with I preferred your early albums.
Speaker 2: Yes. They just think that I'm a sweetheart who you know, hasn't you.
Speaker 1: Know, dans a sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, I think so yeah, that I'm a sweet yes yeah, and that you know I haven't been or they think that I haven't been pressured into making full Boy Girl. Yeah. And so everybody was a little bit disappointed and they were very vocal about it. But then they also bought the videos. They bought the video just to double check, and a lot of them were like, actually, I was ready to watch you get ray that one wasn't into it, but I wanted to pay just to make sure to see. And it was actually really nice that there was somebody involved, but he wasn't really in it, and he just used his hands and he just used toys and on you.
Speaker 1: So I so some people didn't like the fact that he wasn't having sex with you.
Speaker 3: And people I didn't like that there was a guy there.
Speaker 2: Know, most all the feedback that I got pretty much was that they didn't like that there was a man involved.
Speaker 3: Wow, so you're going to go back to.
Speaker 2: Just fucking myself?
Speaker 3: Just yourself?
Speaker 2: Dude? Yep?
Speaker 3: You know what Christmas cheer, Christmas tree dialdo?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well did you just come up with us? But I feel like it's very festive? Can it make it like jingle bells like or something like?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good?
Speaker 3: You're good too much? All right?
Speaker 1: Next one, would you rather have one sugar daddy yeap who pays for everything yeap? Or ten clients who just keep things exciting and profitable.
Speaker 3: So it's not equal money?
Speaker 2: Well, I have had the one sugar daddy before and I left escorting what Yeah, I left? Have we not spoken about this? I left escorting to see the one man for four years.
Speaker 3: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: And I only came back to escorting two years ago. So I had the one guy for four years. And can I just say that it went the root like every relationship I've ever had, you know, the sex drops off and it's not so exciting anymore, and it's so fun anymore. And then it kind of feels a little bit like you just mates, and it feels still paying got a bit oh no. Then he was just like, I'm not paying for this anymore. And I was like, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Well, I have four friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it just ran its It ran its course.
Speaker 3: What was the pay?
Speaker 2: Great? And he got me through COVID. I was very lucky that I was a well kept woman through COVID and things like that. You know, my pay would fluctuate with how he was going in his life with his businesses and ventures.
Speaker 1: So he's paying you for exclusivities essentially them.
Speaker 3: You weren't allowed to work on the side or do anything else.
Speaker 2: It's not that I imposed it on myself. I said, look, you're spending so much money with me. I don't actually need to see anyone else. I don't need to be on these websites. I don't need to be touring or advertising, or I don't need to be sexy online, Like it would be nice if I didn't have to do that. And he was like, perfect, cool, you don't have to do that. Love that for you don't don't continue to do that. So I removed myself from everything and I just saw him for that amount of time.
Speaker 1: So back to the question. Then similar setup, but it's like never gonna have to worry about money again.
Speaker 3: Yeah or ten.
Speaker 1: Just a bit of fun making enough and by enough, I reckon like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Bills are getting paid? Yeah, you going on a couple of holidays.
Speaker 2: No, I would probably prefer the one.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was very freeing. It was. It was very freeing. Yeah, I had a lot of time. Well, you know, so much of what I do I hustle. Like have you seen my social media? We all know that you've seen my social media. My social media is a hustle. Like my social media is me hustling, Like I have on my links, I've got I'm OnlyFans, I'm you know, I'm this is my job, but it is my income.
Speaker 1: Actually to a point on your hustling friend friend of the show, comedian Peter James, and you were on our podcast shouting pizza over the world if you want to check out. He messaged me during the Black Friday sales because we had a little laugh about the fact that you had a Black Friday sales and we're like, like, that was just such a surprising thing to me that you do a Black Friday. So even you get around the sales, yeah, do you do.
Speaker 2: Any only fans not not escorting? I wasn't half price.
Speaker 3: Black Friday sales is just a funny thing. I thought they entered there.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Do you do nd of financial year?
Speaker 2: I love an end of financial year sale? I actually that's one of my that's yeah, that's that's one of my marketing, actual marketing tactics with my escorting to tax return to Yeah, first of all, spend your tax return on me, and a lot of people do. So I become busy, really okay, June dead bad month, not good. July August pumping, absolutely pumping people getting their tax returns. They're buying themselves a tattoo and electric Yeah. So yeah, but coming up to tax time, I'm just like, try and write this off. You know, I'm a registered company, so just write this one off through the business.
Speaker 1: You know, it's self development.
Speaker 2: But guys right to me and I'm like, oh, I've got this amount left, you know that I can spend on like lunches and dinners. Can I take you for lunch? Can I take you for dinner? And I'm like, of course you can.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you would choose the one sugar daddy who pays everything over the ten clients who keep it exciting and profitable.
Speaker 2: Correct, interesting, Yeah, okay, what would you pick?
Speaker 1: Well, I'd probably go the one because the sugarman how many plates to spin?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'd want that one person to be my lovely partner?
Speaker 2: Is this just because it's a Christmas episode? Christmas Brownie points or something? Well?
Speaker 1: Also, mate, you wouldn't know, but it's you know, it is hard to kind of do this podcast and have a have a partner.
Speaker 2: She must be a bloody angel.
Speaker 1: Well, the things that are in my Google search, I have to explain it after the podcast.
Speaker 3: Rabbit Hole from last day's episode looking up swingers clouds. Babe, I swear it's your work.
Speaker 2: Love this. I'd see you everything, and I said this. I think I said this in the very first episode ever of Girlfriend for Hire. When I was approached to potentially do this podcast, they were like, Oh, you must have so much to talk about, you must have so many crazy stories. And I'm like, I don't think I do. I'm so sorry, like I'm racking my brain and I think I don't really have very much to talk about it, and I don't think I'm very interesting, and I don't think I have very much to say, Like I'm not sure about this. And then I came to realize that what is my everyday life is normal to me, but is so far fetched and crazy and out there and outlandish to everyone else. My Google search history must be fucking insane. I must look like a sex crazed psychopath. I just can't imagineah, because I'm always looking stuff up or you know, I'm gonna request through somebody, a guy's a text message to my work phone and be like, oh do you do c JK? And I'm like, what the fuck is CJKA? And I have to go. I'm like CJK sexual term, Like what does it? I don't know. I just I've have no idea. But I have to look stuff up all the time, and I'm like, I have no idea what that is.
Speaker 3: Do you know what a blumkin is?
Speaker 2: A blumkin? No should I?
Speaker 3: I thought it might be something you would have encountered.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: A a blumkin is when you are receiving oral sex while doing a ship.
Speaker 2: Where the fuck? Would I know what that is?
Speaker 3: I thought requested that.
Speaker 2: Why do you know what that is?
Speaker 3: I came up in a podcast.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, so you're going down on a vagina?
Speaker 3: No, no, I'd imagine the bloke's getting I think of the original.
Speaker 4: You're going down on a blow No, no, the guy the guy head coming out. Stop put the stop putting the cock in my mouth?
Speaker 2: Okay, next, okay?
Speaker 1: Would you would you rather have a client who tips generously but talks too much, or who's quiet but a bit stingy.
Speaker 2: The talking too much? Like I will even pick the talking too much and is stingy, Like I will even take that one. Yeah you will. I'm happy with the chat. I love a chat. I love a chat, and I sometimes I do find it a little bit challenging inside bookings when they're not a bit of a they're not a talker. They're a little bit shy, and so I have to ask all these questions to try and build rapport or some kind of connection, because I'm all about connection, and I'll be trying to connect and they're just answering yes or no to things that I'm asking, and it can be hard. It's really mentally draining for me. I'm exhausted by the end just trying to find a connection. If somebody comes in and they're like, I'm ADHD two, I'm like, Okay, we're gonna cover like three hundred thousand topics in the next how of an how many hours?
Speaker 3: Some point we'll have sex at some point.
Speaker 2: We need to remember that we need to have sex. And they're like, okay, it's actually so funny. I have so many wonderful ADHD clients and it's just a rollercoaster ride of just the best shit ever. I love it. I love it. They give me so much life and energy. I finished those bookings and I am pumped. They get me. They honestly make my whole day.
Speaker 3: Would you rather.
Speaker 1: Have a client or just in general, right, would you rather have sex with someone who is not making a sound at all? Right, Like silent maybe the occasional right right, or is like constantly doing the oh yeah, ooh you like that, like a real chatty Kathy, because we've gone like chatty in the booking. But I'm talking like while the action is going on, I.
Speaker 2: Just okay, this has never happened before, and I love that you've even just brought this up. It's like you can read my mind. Because I had somebody a few days ago who kept on thanks thanking me and he didn't stop thanking me. There weren't any so oh my, okay, I am just thanking performing, you know A really I want to make it sound like I was really doing good. Anyway. I was doing really well at going down on this guy. I was just giving up my old because it's December and really just getting into it. And the whole time he was like, thank you so much, thank you so much. Oh thank you so much, thank you, oh thank you so much. He did not say He did not stop saying thank you so much the whole time. It was quite endearing. It didn't turn me off, but I was like, this is a new one. You know how people have a wank bank, I have a podcast bank. So as it's happening. I'm just like, ooh, this is just something that.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Didn't But there are times where I actually have to like kind of be like hello, and I'll kind of like look up a little bit and be like hello, are you are you passed out? Or it like are you breathing? And just check that they're okay and they've been transported to another galaxy. Love that for them. Hope they're having a great fucking time there. But to me, it's like there are corpse so it's hard for me to you know, I'd rather have somebody saying thank you so much and at least they're partaking than me being like, are you okay? They're breathing. Sometimes I don't know if i'd like, what if I or somebody's having a heart attack, I don't know, surely they'd be making noises. I'd be like, oh, they're loving it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well if they have an heart attack, you put that up on the ad. That's how good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have put somebody in hospital before.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they send me photos of them hooked up to Yeah, they were having like cart issues, but also like he was going way too hard. He was like easily a new sixty. Oh look, I mean not the pleasure. He had a lot of sex, and I was kind of like, whoa cowboy? You I think I even stopped him and was just like, you're gonna have a heart attack if you keep this up. Like this is a lot. I was kind of like, he gives on like adding an hour, adding an hour, adding an hour, and I was all sexed out and I was just like, whoa, whoaa cowboy? And he did hear he ended up in hospital.
Speaker 1: So I was like, Okay, do you have you have some performance in it like it was on the Via Girl line.
Speaker 2: I would say so because it was a lot, And I was like, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Would you rather always work nights and sleep all day or work mornings and miss all the late nights?
Speaker 2: See this is this is quite a conundrum because I'm not a morning gal, but I'm also don't like to work late at night.
Speaker 3: But in the middle at the moment, yes, but.
Speaker 2: I would prefer nights over I cannot There's something in my brain that I can't be nice to people, especially people that I don't know before ten am, Right, It just can't. I can't even pretend that I want to be having sex at that time. I can't. My brain can't get into it. It's like it takes I don't know if it's just my ADHD. My brain just takes a little bit to get going by. Like lunchtime, my brain is fully kicked in and I can see clients and I'm fine. But when somebody wants to book me for an eight am and there are a couple of clients that I do it for, however, I've seen them for a while and like it's all good, Like I know them and I like them, so it's fine. But someone fresh I will know Nah. No, I haven't had a guy recently and he was just like, oh, I want to book you for five am, and I was just like, that's not going to happen. He's like, i'll pay you double, and I was like five I am And I was like okay, I said, yeah, I don't have no idea. And I was just like, well, no, he's probably just married and that's like you can get out of the house.
Speaker 3: Early for his morning job.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, So I was like, actually for the hour it will cost you, Like I don't know, I said something astronomical. I think I said like sixteen hundred for the hour, and he was like, okay, that sounds good, and then he ghosted me. But it seems that's my five am price sixteen hundred. See, I would have been still cranky, though.
Speaker 3: Some people are into that.
Speaker 2: I would have been cranky. Yeah, yeah, not for me. But I've got friends. Good friend of mine, good friend. I have friends friend not even plural, a good friend of mine. Cardia Cortez. She is the morning queen. She has so many morning bookings like she because she's some She gets up early, she goes to the gym. She's like one of those morning people. And it's so funny when we try and hang out because she goes to about at like seven o'clock at night. I go about at like midnight or two am, and so we often have just ships in the night and we can't hang out because we're schedules. Our schedules are just so different. We try and have breakfast in the morning, and do you know how many times we've canceled so many because she's like, Okay, I'll do a late breakfast like eight am, and I'm like, I'm not going to be awake for that.
Speaker 3: Let's get into the Q and A section.
Speaker 1: These are some questions submitted to you online, a little bit different in her box. These are actually a genuine question. People want to know yes about what you get up to. So first question, what's the kinkiest request? This would be a common question. What's the kinkiest request you've ever said yes to? And did it surprise you? How much you enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Or hated it?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is something I've never done before. I did it just recently, actually in a couple's booking. So I, oh, I'm gonna have to describe this and make it sound like it's good. Okay. I wish that I could just like do a diagram, but I can't. Anyway. So I was laying on my back and she well we were sixty ninety essentially. I yes, me and a lady, very beautiful lady. Oh my lord, she was stunning. Anyway, I am on my back, I have a face full of vagina, very lovely vagina. And her partner came in over the top of my head, so I've got my So he's thrusting. So we're laying on the bed right and he's standing off the bed, but he's like pretty much standing over the top of me and he's having sex with her while I am still sucking on some puss right and he's going for it. My eyes are open and so all I could see right here in my face was just like dick going in vagina and I was like, I was just like, this is incredible. I was like, I've never seen anything like this before. I it was very fascinating, and I was into it. I was like, and I think I kept on just saying to them out loud. I was like, this is really hot.
Speaker 1: Ha ha.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, wow, I've never done this.
Speaker 1: Before in that scenario, not to get to but in that scenario, aren't you essentially having like is there like just knocking on your head.
Speaker 2: Of just I'm pretty certain I had balls hitting my head. But I also was not mad about it. I was just like, this is fucking pretty cool. This is like, yes, it was, it was. It was very good. It was very good. Anyway, they'll be stoked that I even brought this up. Well, fans, maybe everybody that listens to this podcast is literally just couples have booked me.
Speaker 1: Like I said, we said in the previous episode, we'd love to get a couple on the other chat All right, next one, Have you ever had a client so good in bed that you forgot it was work for a moment?
Speaker 3: This sounds like it was set by a client who wants to me like it was me.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, there have been. There have been a couple of times where I forget to look at the time, and yeah, I can. I can think in the last year there's probably been maybe three or four occasions where I completely because I'm so like engrossed in what they're saying or just our time together and I'm into it and I'm not even like it's kind of stopped feeling like work and I've completely gotten then I need to look at the time. And there are times where people have gone like way over because I've just been so in the moment.
Speaker 3: And that's money left on the table mate.
Speaker 2: Come on now, ripping mysel pH watch? Yeah, I need like a little I need it? Do I need an Apple watch?
Speaker 1: An Apple watch?
Speaker 3: You part?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, I don't need that. See how many like Carlie takes takes some mindful breathing.
Speaker 3: Carlie, You've climbed seventeen flights of.
Speaker 2: Steps at three o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: One clock at a time.
Speaker 1: Do you have any secret trick or move that never fails to make someone lose control?
Speaker 2: Well, it's my the muscle, the muscles, the muscle. Okay, so with men, it's definitely flexing my you know, twelve pack inside of my yea vagina, milking the teeth yeah sometimes. Okay, So say, you know, just talking about me being time blind, Say if I have been a little bit time blind, and there's only five minutes left of the booking we're having sex, like I need to get them done and dusted pretty much, so I will start flexing those muscles so hard, so hard, Like I am fully focused on flexing these muscles. It's actually wild. And with women, I've come to find lately my new trick of just vacuuming that clip. Give it a good little vacuum. Yeah right, yeah, bit of dion.
Speaker 1: Action, yeah yeah yeah, all right, any tips of the fellers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get an escot for you, missus.
Speaker 3: Break out the cup chair.
Speaker 1: What's the one thing? Clients think they're amazing in bed, but you're secretly like sweetie, No, I.
Speaker 2: Ah, I think men are really proud of themselves. Oh see, I just but I just I just said that I was really good at something, and I don't know. Look like, I said that, you know, I like hoovering a clit and that I feel like I've become really good at it and I get a really good reaction. But I also know that I like it being done to me, so then I'm kind of like, well, then I must be good at it. Men will proudly tell me even before they've done it, which I feel like, no, please don't, And when they do, I'm like, oh no, no, don't, don't set yourself up like this. They'll be like, oh, I love I love going down on women, like you know, going eating pussy is my favorite thing to do. I'm so good at it. I do it all the time. And I'm like, no, like I wish that. I don't know there could be some memes or something that could be shown, because inside my brain is me just being like, oh no, no, no. The guys who announce that they are very good at it, or that women love it, or that they've been told that they're really good at it, or you know, they make a big song song and dance about it, I generally not good at it, and I don't know I don't know why that is, but it just seems to be that, Yeah, guys who who say that they're really good at it, who need to have that convo generally aunt and I'm so confused as to why that is, but just maybe don't say it, but I hear it quite a bit or after the fact where I kind of like just gotten through it for fifteen minutes and then afterwards they're like, oh, yeah, I do that all the time. I get told that I'm really good, and I'm like, oh my god, please don't do that to me again.
Speaker 3: That's where you have to get your teachers out on.
Speaker 2: Yeah gravel rash, no, thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, well that's all go.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's pretty good. I feel like that was a nice that was a bit of fun, and that's what we want at Christmas time. We want, you know, right, and Breezy.
Speaker 1: How would someone give you as a Christmas gift? Like under the tree? Is there like a Karli Electric like gift card?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, sorry, I do love a gift card. A gift card is good because buying a gift for somebody that you don't actually know is really quite hard unless you've specifically asked what somebody wants but a gift card, just knowing their favorite place to shop, favorite brand of something, or favorite. But I think, what.
Speaker 1: About a cart Like is there an Escort gift card? That wouldn't that be a good because it's not trace of Blake.
Speaker 2: I know, and I wish. But these companies pop up and they disappear because the banking companies say like stripe, like the merchants say like stripe. Any of the big banks don't want to be associated to anything sex work, so they come and then they disappear again. Look, things like a Maya gift card is so good because you can get everything at Maya, perfume, shoes, bags, everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, you know what I mean. You need you need a gift card that you can use with your favorite sex worker. Right, fun, Okay, but you know what, maybe next year for Christmas, as we mentioned in the previous episode, maybe they can get a little piece of Carlie Electric at home.
Speaker 2: I look, Carli Electric flashlight. It might be for sale. On next week's episode, we are going to have another fun one because it's just before New Year's so this is actually so good. We are going to look back through confessions and bad dating stories over the last year. I'll talk to you then bye.