Speaker 1: Go get morning every day.
Speaker 2: Adelaides some good news, I say, Joe, it's some good news coming out of France.
Speaker 3: Yes, because a man has been fined nearly three hundred and thirty dollars after using his phone's loudspeaker. I will repeat that his phone's world speaker to make a call while at a French train station.
Speaker 1: Deserves a fine, absolutely deserves a fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah up.
Speaker 3: David was on a call with his sister when a French railway employee approached him. He said, I think the person was offended. She took out her notebook and find me well, well done. A run of applause for that woman.
Speaker 1: Has world done it?
Speaker 4: I've said it before us start again.
Speaker 3: There is a special place in hell for people who speak on loudspeaker.
Speaker 1: What's irritating, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Do you know why?
Speaker 3: Because it's working on the assumption that everyone wants to hear your call, everyone wants to hear your personal communication with a loved one or a friend.
Speaker 2: Or that you've completely blocked out the rest of the world like you're the only person in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We've got a guy at the Jim who just watches his TV shows on the elliptical non loud speaker. Also, I'll say it again, I don't want to hear your communication, whether it be a TV show or a movie, whatever you're watching music.
Speaker 1: No, thank you, spot to keep it to yourself. Can we do this?
Speaker 5: Pet?
Speaker 1: Seems public pairs? Yeah, that's right, public pet peeves?
Speaker 3: Did you put that together without running it past me first?
Speaker 4: Didn't?
Speaker 1: You certainly did?
Speaker 2: And I did that as well. I didn't have the help of our audio guy. I did that by myself. Oh okay, proud of myself.
Speaker 4: You want to play it again?
Speaker 2: Just seems public pairceives to be fifty two's love Shack.
Speaker 3: Oh Dani, you did that about five minutes before the show started, didn't you do?
Speaker 4: You want to go to the instrumental find it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't find it, but you get the idea though. Thirteen twenty four ten, your public pet peeves? I got one, and you know how car and my wife's put me on this big old band for going out for breakfast. Yes, if it was up to me, I'd blow all all my money on eggs on toast every single morning out of.
Speaker 4: Cafe and bacon and e rolls.
Speaker 2: Yes, spot On wasn't that long ago. I went to a cafe glen Elk and had eggs on toast, so now it's a bit of a treat. And there was a lady sitting across on the phone loudspeaker, and clearly she was on hold. So this was on loudspeaker, this sort of hold music, and no one enjoys whole music.
Speaker 1: It's intense.
Speaker 4: How long for are you reckon?
Speaker 2: Well, as long as I was there for okay, So just the nerve, the nerve to sit there and be like it's okay, it's okay. I know everyone else around me and hear it. But also the cafe employee. Would the cafe employee go over and say, just turn your phone.
Speaker 3: I think people get scared in that space. I think people get a little bit, you know, Frighty's about it. You've got one producer, only, don't you?
Speaker 4: I have so many.
Speaker 5: But at the moment, the one that's killing me is when you're at the traffic light it goes green, and you get that too, stop it zero point five for the second. I'm going, guys, I'm going as farst as I can.
Speaker 3: Are you a reactor in that space to your gesture? Because I do, I'm like, set down, mate, I just go real slow.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't say this.
Speaker 2: You're saying, can get a baby, and hey, I'm trying to scroll Instagram here, I'm trying to read the paper.
Speaker 1: That was a joke. That was was off fair. I should have said that on.
Speaker 4: Here very much. I've got one for you.
Speaker 3: What about those people when you're at the airport and everyone's waiting for their bags and their bags aren't coming, but they stand right next to the thing that goes around and round.
Speaker 4: What's that called?
Speaker 2: You'll get your the carousel, Carol, you'll get your bag. You'll get your bag, Johnny, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: And also, Johnny, my bag's coming.
Speaker 3: So if you could just stop back so I can have access to it.
Speaker 4: That would be great.
Speaker 2: It's not first in best stressed to get a bag. No, your bag will make its journey around one all right. Thirteen twenty four tens public pet your public pet feeds. Actually, let's let's let's kick it off straight away. Came and from Seaford. Good morning to you.
Speaker 1: Hey there you going public pee said slow walkers.
Speaker 2: Slow walkers? Can we also put in the category slow drivers?
Speaker 6: Yes, that is also a mass pet peeve.
Speaker 3: So in what in what space do you take offense to slow walkers?
Speaker 4: Is it at the shopping center? Is it just walking by the beach? What is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, in shopping centers and especially when they're about five wide and you can't get past them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that on, Cameron, Well done, and thank you for bringing this to our attention because it's a good one.
Speaker 3: Can you remember when we were down at the Maryland Swim a couple of weeks ago and there was a woman who was trying to go for a run along the track along the beach and she was getting so annoyed because I'm sorry, babe, there are seven hundred Marylands in the proximity doing something nice for cancer research and you're getting annoyed because you're trying to go for a jog right in the I love the guts.
Speaker 1: It's not a good time.
Speaker 4: And I said to you, what about this, What about.
Speaker 3: This woman getting annoyed at all the people on the puff because she's trying to go for a run.
Speaker 4: You were like, yeah, that would be me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. All the.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen, your public pet peeves that take some calls next and maybe use it as an opportunity to really vent.
Speaker 4: And think Taylor, good morning, good morning, go for it. Vent vent awaydal.
Speaker 7: So just adding on to the slow walkers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people that are just constantly looking at their phone while walking.
Speaker 7: Yes, and then they decided to stop in the middle of the aisle. Yeah, I don't move to the site or anything.
Speaker 3: Fine, Yeah, I'll walk around you to go around you know, didn't your work?
Speaker 4: Did you have one the other day at the petrol station.
Speaker 1: Happened to me yesterday actually, just getting the kids in ice.
Speaker 2: Cream and sort of stuck in the middle where she was about to pay, and it was a big enough distance where we didn't know whether she was supposed to move up or I was about to go in front of her, and I sort of looked at I looked around her made icon, and then she looked at me and looked back down at the phone. So I just walked in front of her to the cash register. Gotship made me angry.
Speaker 4: Did you call her name under breath?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't, But then I ate my paddle pop and I calmed down.
Speaker 3: Okay, rainbow paddle fox will have that effect one person. If you're in a rage, it'll just bring you back down.
Speaker 1: To earth really calm, so farm produce mine.
Speaker 5: I've walked into a pole before while looking at my phone.
Speaker 1: Wow, see no more of that place.
Speaker 2: More of that place, because that's very, very entertaining for everything around you.
Speaker 1: That is funny. I'd like to see that.
Speaker 4: Good morning tenure, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning, beautiful people.
Speaker 3: How are.
Speaker 4: Public pet peas?
Speaker 8: Oh? Look, I had an encyclopedia when I heard the topic, but I thought, let's go down people, so I went with on public transport. When you see teenagers take up all the seas where the elderly is supposed to sit, and they're just sitting on their phones, oblivious to the world, and you're watching old people like, you know, nearly falling over breaking a hip, and I'm thinking, really, man, cost you nothing, people?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? I think it's a new generation.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's been instilled into them that you should always look after your elders. And I'm probably the last thing you can do is give up your seat. I don't reckon they even know.
Speaker 8: Well, what about pregnant people? You know, there's a whole bus right, you know, people in wilchairs. We're not just talking about the elderly, you know, I just think, wow. I don't know my children have got it instilled in them, but I just looked and the last time I was on a bus and I'm like wow, all I could think of was wow. And I actually walked up and I said to two of the kids sitting there, I just you know, I gets your ear pods out and they just looked at me like, who the hell are you? And I'm like, do you want to stand up? There's like old people standing here and they're like, oh, like I beat them or something past part of me one or.
Speaker 1: Two Rainbow.
Speaker 4: Tanya, thank you so much for your call.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Stays, good morning, Okay.
Speaker 4: What drives you insane in public?
Speaker 7: Influencers doing their reels in public?
Speaker 3: So true?
Speaker 4: Where have you seen at Stace?
Speaker 7: I've just come back from a holiday and who Care and beautiful resort, family friendly and everything. And I don't know how many times I saw girls in their tiny bikini getting their boyfriends to film them posing in the pool, pushing up their chairs, doing all the things that they thought wou'd get them likes. And I just got my kids to do dive bombs behind them. I was like, naps, Like no one looks at these people and goes, wow, what a life. I really want to be like them.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I feel sorry for in that space is the boyfriends, the partners who arelike have been berated into submission by having to take seven hundred videos and photos on holiday.
Speaker 1: No partner wants to be in that situation. But you're doing the right thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, thank you, Stacy.
Speaker 1: All Right, excuse me? Who have we got online? One? Here?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 4: I think it is?
Speaker 2: Is this we're speaking before about? You said Chad corns will number eighteen back in the day. Yes, I think it was Kane, And I feel like this could be someone who's easily irritated. Is this the one and only can Corns?
Speaker 9: Well, this segment is the best segment I've heard on radio all year.
Speaker 6: In fact, I'm.
Speaker 9: Jealous of it and disappointed that I didn't do it. There are so many things that annoy me, and I just like sitting here going this is amazing, Like loud eaters, Like anyone who sits there and crunches an apple next to me, Like, just reserve a special place, you know where for that. I've been going to the sort of lately a lot. Joe's I think I've seen you next year, and they've got a great sauna there. And on a similar vein, like loud drinkers, like they've got their big water bottle and they feel the need to just chug down all this water like as loud as you could possibly do it, And I'm thinking, just have a quiet sip. Yep, it's hot. I don't need to hear you drink like that. So that would be one of those incredibly annoying I travel a lot, hazy, Let's let me loose for a little bit. And people that st and right when their bag is miles away from coming through the security area and then standing right there and everyone's trying to get around them, like it's a high traffic area. Just stand back, wait for your bag to come through, and then go and retrieve you good. So I'm a little bit fired up on a rainbow puddle pop and I.
Speaker 6: Was like drug.
Speaker 9: Some of my son's learning to drive as well, Like he's on his old plates, and I'm telling you, there is nothing more stressful than that. So I had that dealing with that, like trying to guide him to school when he's driving. I had you on the radio and I was just getting so annoyed, so I just need to I just need to come down here, hazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just won before you go.
Speaker 2: Cain and I got to say, when we used to work together at se N, I would have my morning cup of coffee at around about five thirty, and I would make sure that they'd been I'd read your body language coming to the studio and be like, I might just slip my coffee outside the studio this morning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, definitely. And then when they take it like a big ah, I had a dream, what.
Speaker 10: Do you I reckon?
Speaker 1: Your old man would do that as well.
Speaker 9: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Can listen to you being annoyed all day? But glad to get to the news.
Speaker 9: I'll let you go. Great Chat.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. That's the standard morning.
Speaker 5: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how to content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it if it easily.
Speaker 4: Offended, Well, you're about to find out just how.
Speaker 1: Easily your father he's on your.
Speaker 4: Money, Jody and Haz six.
Speaker 2: If you're just tuning in for the first time, I mean, welcome and what a time to join us. O.
Speaker 3: My very goodness, And if you have tuned in at six fort here, then well done, because it's.
Speaker 4: Our favorite time of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe a little bit blue.
Speaker 2: Maybe we're not quite as wholesome as we usually are, but we get this stuff out of that system before we straightened above to seven o'clock like.
Speaker 3: Small children who just need to be a little bit naughty before were good scrap parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jodes, I want to lift the lid on some male specif big things, Okay, and that is probably i'd call it my top three PR eyes right, and that is penis related injuries. Finally, after so many requests from you guys, Yeah, people went sliding into my DMS.
Speaker 1: I've had to take through your top three PR rights.
Speaker 4: Too many peoples larting to my DMS.
Speaker 2: And what if they said, they've said, give us your top three prs. Okay, then, because there's a new one, and we'll call it FP frozen penis frozen penis.
Speaker 4: Before, never in my whole entire existence.
Speaker 1: You heard of that before.
Speaker 2: So basically, it's when you're in the snow for far too long, maybe over an hour, and yeah, it's pretty self explainatory.
Speaker 1: Your pannis freezes.
Speaker 2: But there's a chance that it doesn't unthoor because it could destroy all the blood vessels.
Speaker 1: And things like that.
Speaker 2: And Olympic skier has lifted lid on unbearable paying him due it. After suffering from FP for the second time. Second time, gosh, you would have learned up the first time. His name is Remy Lindholm. He represented Finland in the grueling men's fifty kilometers cross country skiing Winter Olympics in Beijing. And I've heard the cross country skiing, yeah, is outrageous, like potentially the most torturous sport on the planet.
Speaker 4: I can't think of anything worse, can you?
Speaker 3: It would be like running a marathon, but in the freezing cold?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah?
Speaker 1: And also I like it.
Speaker 2: Do you want to sweat during a marathon or do you potentially want to see your pains fall off because it's so cold?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Ordered decision.
Speaker 2: So after raising for approximately one hour and sixteen minutes and minus seventeen degrees temperatures, he admitted that he'd endure the night mere injury. Luckily for the second time, though, it's thought out and he was okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So officials gave him a heat bag after the rape.
Speaker 4: That's how they brought it back to life.
Speaker 1: Remy whap that on there see what happens.
Speaker 3: But he said that's when the pain really started to kick in, as it started to well, you know, defrost, like when you put your chicken in the microwave for the so it all thaws.
Speaker 2: Out, yes, yes, yes, yes, very small before it falls back out, you know. So I'd put that in the same category as the dreaded TT for twisted testing. But two mates have had twisted testing the way yes, yes, all at school, by the way, can be as simple and maneuver and all of a sudden you're twisted.
Speaker 1: And also the RT, and that is the ruptured testing. Oh do you know an average?
Speaker 2: We're getting one instance of ruptured testes per year in the AFL at one day.
Speaker 1: Way solid knock in there, ruptured. I couldn't imagine something more painful.
Speaker 3: It doesn't get spoken about enough in the if L, the ruptured testing, does it.
Speaker 2: I don't think there could be a worse pain, But maybe it's the dreaded FP.
Speaker 3: You know how they put out the injury list for each club each week.
Speaker 4: You can imagine that Z butters t.
Speaker 1: T what's that mean? Moving on six Way week One of Australia is a favorite band.
Speaker 4: You might know them from these tips.
Speaker 5: And they're playing Inlaid at the Fantail Gloy March fifteen.
Speaker 10: It's there, Julie. That was it from the process.
Speaker 1: What morning?
Speaker 6: How you going guys?
Speaker 3: Oh we're so good and we can't wait to welcome you to Fringe.
Speaker 4: Now, the last time you were here crowdsurfing? Is that right?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, it was crowdsurfing. It was many, many years ago. We were playing the Fringe opening party in the gardens there. Gosh, it must have been twelve or thirteen years ago, and what we thought it was crowdsurfing. But when we looked out to the crowd in more detail, the crowd they were throwing szulo bins, you know, the big really around and we realized it was actually really been crowdsurfing. We've never seen that before and it was quite an enduring memory of Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what we.
Speaker 2: Want to do, Juli. We just want to make sure that you remember us forever. So that's why we were down that path.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you would have seen some stuff in crowds. Have you ever looked down and gone, oh my God, what the hell is going on there?
Speaker 4: What's the weirdest thing you've seen? Crowds carry on with?
Speaker 6: Oh goodness, what are we in pgland?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we actually played a show a couple of years in a row in San Francisco called The Foursome Streets there and it's kind of like, well, it's like Pride Week over there. It's like Marty grat Is on a week. But it's pretty hardcore. I've saw a lot of I saw a lot of a lot of it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know which way you were going to go, but it makes sense.
Speaker 4: This is no you can get away with it? Well, that's how do you even deal with that?
Speaker 9: It was?
Speaker 6: It was a killer show, fun time. But yeah, a lot of stuff going in are going on out in front of us. Still we probably can't refit on radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, amazing things, John, Before we let you go, You guys have done so much and been around so consistent for so long. What gets you buzzing? Does everything still gets you buzzing these days? Or what's gets you really excited?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: It's still fun doing these shows. I mean. But the crazy thing is like, now you know, now we see like two even three generations of fans in the crowd now because we've been doing it for so long, so you know, we have fans coming down, but they're bringing their kids along now and yeah, it's crazy. So it's really fun to be able to share the experiences. Yeah, the new generations. And honestly it still feels the same for us on today when we're rocking out and the people are dancing. It's always a good time and yeah, it continues to be. We love visiting it and the food now a man and the wine. It's awesome down there. So we can't wait to come down and the party with you guys again.
Speaker 2: Fantastic The Precepts at the Fans out at Gluttony rhym Will Park, Saturday, fifteenth of March. Julian, thanks so much for the chat mate. We can't wait to get it.
Speaker 6: It's a pleasure so soon.
Speaker 3: Two things, don't bring your solo bins and also keep it in your pants, you.
Speaker 6: Know exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: This is the time of you J's We get all sorts of different predictions. In fact, tips hitting our papers very very soon as well. Head to tips dot com dot and see all the tips every Thursday in the Advertiser. We spoke to Jonathan Brown yesterday. He gave us his predictions.
Speaker 12: I've got a good perspective after Adelaide played Brisbane last week. They beat him in Brisbane. I thought they were fantastic. I really think Adelaide can re enter the finals. They haven't been there for seven years. I know Nixy's under a fairmitter pressure, but I think nix He's a fantastic coach. Brisbane are the best list in it, but don't underestimate the loss of Joe Danna. So I think Brisbane can go back to back. I've got a feel for me. I'll make Kenny Hinckley. So I just hope Kenny can stick it up him because you know what a difficult situation he's been thrust into, no question about that. I think Josh Caren do a tremendous job, but jeez, I think it's a tough job for Kenny Hinckley.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Brown Brisbane premise for him. Surprised Brown as a Brisbane great.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to do your predictions fest?
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's go through our predict the Grand Finals and how we think Port Adelaide and the Crows will do it correct. I think in the Grand Final this year. And I hate to say it because you're either with them or officially against them. I think Colin's going to be that.
Speaker 4: I was going to say that just sold it, but I couldn't say it. But I'll let you say it. Who are they going to play?
Speaker 1: I think they play against Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think Collingwood would win it all your predicted Grand Final, I see.
Speaker 4: Look at my sheet. I have Brisbane v.
Speaker 3: Collingwood and then I scrupped it out because I just couldn't do it. I hate Collingwood. I hate them with passion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you have to respect that they're very good and they've got Dan Houston.
Speaker 1: Yes, very good.
Speaker 3: Well i'm going to say I'm going to say Brisbane Sydney.
Speaker 1: Oh, Brisbane Sydney. Okay. In your Grand Final rematch, Crows.
Speaker 4: I reckon we'll finish around sixth.
Speaker 3: And I also hate to say this, but I think Port might just dip out of the finals this year, use very much. I'm going to say ninth.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to say that the Crows will finish sixth as well. I think that's a very good spot for them. Look at us, look at us, be stealing your ideas, and I think port Adelaide will steal. I think they'll still be hovering around the top four. They might finish fifth though, Okay, and it'd be nice lead in to the next chapter of port adelaide As, Josh car next.
Speaker 4: Year port Adelaide to finish higher than the Crows.
Speaker 1: You say, yes, that's what I'm going to say. Can we bring the expert?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we've we've had our thoughts in this space. But let's go to a former sports show host.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Actually, let's produce a Molly and Oh my god, shall be so across all of this.
Speaker 4: Maybe we could just throw a few questions at you. Is that all right? Here we go again? All right, Molly? Who do you think is going to play the Grand Final? For a start? Isn't in good?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that ess is It's been years and years and years and years and years.
Speaker 1: Since they played in and won a final.
Speaker 3: Yeah so no, no, no, okay. So who is our likely common medallist.
Speaker 4: For this year?
Speaker 5: I don't know what that is? Is that the best player ever in the year.
Speaker 4: Leading goalkicker for the texts.
Speaker 2: Last year at the right age of what thirty four thirty five text Wednesday's first Coleman Riley, you're interesting standing. I thought it was Riley's forward line. Now great stuff, I go on for it. Do you think sid Drapo will debut in round one?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For who who?
Speaker 4: Sydney song?
Speaker 2: I know you can train on the eve of the season. That's crazy. What do you think? Obviously we've seen all the news. That's a little bit. It's be controversial, but what do you think Josh Carr is going to do next year?
Speaker 4: He's is he a kicking coach?
Speaker 1: Kicking coach?
Speaker 4: Kicking coach?
Speaker 5: Is he an assistant coach?
Speaker 4: But what's he doing next year?
Speaker 1: What's his next step?
Speaker 5: He's going to be the new host of the rush Hour.
Speaker 1: It's a bold him. It's a bold move.
Speaker 13: You have to pay him a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is not junior jokes. For you, the listeners to choose the music, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 3: So we have a random generator that's about to give us our selected year, and then it's.
Speaker 4: Going to spit out some tunes and then we have to jump in when we hear one that we like.
Speaker 2: We know the tunes to kind of play and once we've selected the tune, if you're in, then you're in. You don't know what's coming up next. And then if you leave it to the last song, then sometimes you can be left with an absolute doozy. Last week, for example, I was left with fifty cent p Imp, but that was the winner.
Speaker 4: Christ had to bring that up, did you well?
Speaker 1: It is for one if we are keeping score, yeah, apparently we we keep it score. I gave it.
Speaker 4: It feels like you are very aggressively produced.
Speaker 2: To Molly is here and before we speak to Molly, let's just punch in this little generator.
Speaker 1: That's interesting producing Moly.
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety five good year. I was one.
Speaker 2: Ah, good for you. A little age flex over there makes.
Speaker 4: Us steel very very old. Indeed, it was also the year that the on Free was moved Adelaide to Melbourne. A bit of a sour memory. I think we took that really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we've got over that.
Speaker 5: Not and Pixar released their first film, Any Guesses Toy Story?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that that old toy story?
Speaker 2: Also, it was at five ninety six the South Autralia Last one Shield It's six right there you go, can't We'll take that as well, cricket mate, that's sport, Molly, So that's not your wheelhouse?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Should we go to the first song?
Speaker 4: Yes? Please?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what this is going to be. You almost for it's.
Speaker 1: Not because it's hard.
Speaker 2: To select the first one, but next one?
Speaker 1: What are you matures see?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 10: Song number three?
Speaker 2: Baby she's in, She's in so real McCoy another night, Jody is locked in.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, here we get who go next? One for me?
Speaker 2: And I've got three songs to choose By the one here we go, he's gonna.
Speaker 4: Get sick and all days?
Speaker 1: Maybe I do like a shows? Sorry, so what happened? What happened?
Speaker 4: Integrate that word to any song? It's your super bow. I don't know one way to go after? Are you giving yourself some real space to free? Please?
Speaker 1: Come on, dang, I don't really need you tone.
Speaker 4: Amount on that twenty eight seconds of that song, you know, ladies.
Speaker 2: So I have to choose this song now, okay, yeah, I have to choose this song as a Kademy doozy. No oh, So this is the great montell Jordan's this is how we do it.
Speaker 1: Jade's way so disappointed.
Speaker 7: You don't you ever wanted to be.
Speaker 2: Close, so close to choosing Nicky French total of pips of what an awful decision that would have been. All right, montell Jordan this is how we do it versus Another Night by the real McCoy Get voting at Instagram.
Speaker 1: Jody and Hazy winning song Build Tomorrow.
Speaker 13: You need to need, I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what's the news today?
Speaker 4: What you need to know?
Speaker 5: You know what you need to know with Jodi and Ady.
Speaker 1: My very goodness, there is a lot happening in Queensland. To say the least.
Speaker 2: We're in the midst of a cyclone Alfred probably hitting the shores very very soon.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely so.
Speaker 2: She thought we probably need to go to a residence slash expert slash gold coaster icon.
Speaker 1: To your mom Joe's good.
Speaker 11: Morning college, good Morning's true. That's quite the intro, there, isn't it.
Speaker 4: So, Mum, I spoke to you yesterday.
Speaker 3: You're sort of got your emergency keet ready, You've battened down all the outdoor furniture.
Speaker 4: What's it like up there at the moment?
Speaker 11: It is very calm in the suburbs. Quite there's quite different from what's happening down on the coast. It seems to be that's where the main impact is is At the moment. The seas have been huge to six meters, massive erosion everywhere, and heavy rain and wind gards.
Speaker 3: But this is a woman who consumes a lot of the ABC Yes updates up to talk us through the shops, mum. So obviously bunnings have been wiped out. What are the shells being cleared of?
Speaker 11: I have been trying to buy a bottled water since Monday and I have been at the supermarket at eight a m. In the morning and the silly really yeah, it has been amazing. And the old standby toilet paper of course has had its problems again, so those shelves have been cleared, but a lot of can to terishables. All those sorts of things are the first to go. People seem to be stocking up on corked chicken amazing, the standard go tobag.
Speaker 1: Before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a question for you, even though you're you know, almost in the midst of a natural disaster, what are the chances of your daughter knocking on the door and dropping off the kids for a couple of days?
Speaker 11: I think I would prefer to be knocking on her door and looking after the kids and sitting here. I think the anticipation of what's to come is is probably the hardest thing. And we've been sort of building up. It's going to cross the coast overnight, it's going across the coast later, and now we're talking about four pm on Friday, and I can only imagine one of us be like with little kids, trying to keep them calm through something like this.
Speaker 3: It's amazing when we were saying sitting up in one of those high rises on the on the streep as well, God, that would be terrifying being twenty floors up at the moment. Also good to see a sting ray was floating down a commercial shopping strip as well, So good time.
Speaker 1: Terms of the health, Christ shared all the stingers, all
Speaker 4: Right, Thanks Mom,