Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Good morning everybody and happy for Friday.
Speaker 4: Good morning, how are we?
Speaker 3: She ised what.
Speaker 5: It felt like this morning? Was hard to get up with your suburb where I live. It was like bucketing when my alarm went off. You're so cozy in the bed, and I thought, I'm not going to get up today, and then I hick snoose a couple of extra time.
Speaker 3: Look at how flashed she looks a fashion week today.
Speaker 4: I'm so skipped dropped to Milan.
Speaker 5: I've walked worrying like I don't know, like an actual grown up out fit today as opposed to like a hoodie or.
Speaker 4: Something I normally wear when it's cold. Everyone's looking at me like you got caught? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You're going to magic school in a leather jacket.
Speaker 3: It's still a little like naughty crim looking, but like biky bike.
Speaker 4: It's actually vegan leather.
Speaker 3: But it's so sad, you know why? I clant the leather in the Tesla's it's not it's not real leather. It's vegan leathers in the car. In the car, Yeah, you're matching with your seats at the moment.
Speaker 4: Camouflaged looks. It's actually the first time I've worn it. Now I've got a complex.
Speaker 7: No, No, it looks great.
Speaker 4: Three people have commented on it within one minute of me.
Speaker 3: Otherwise it makes you feel like, do I normally look like ship at work? Or you know?
Speaker 4: And I brushed my hair, so.
Speaker 7: Speaking of I don't know.
Speaker 4: Now I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: Wait till you hear this what Jason's concession seats car seats?
Speaker 3: This was was a car park chat.
Speaker 4: No, no such things. Oh, you're in your new hoodie too. Look at us. It's fashion week. It's fashion week.
Speaker 3: As well.
Speaker 4: Yes, you look great.
Speaker 5: Do you want to tell us now or do you want to hook us over the song to find out what he says?
Speaker 7: Jays tell me, he goes, how good are those car seats? The warmth in the car seats you and car heated seats that doesn't really work? And I drive with the air conditioner on and the car warmer seats are cool on the front and individual you are cooked on the.
Speaker 4: Back, mate, hot on the back, cold on the front, but.
Speaker 3: You know what, cold on your face? So toasty.
Speaker 4: But right now we need to talk about cool on the front. Do you think the hood on his new hoodie is to because when he bought it, he said, my hood he arrived and there's a bit too much, too much fabric in the hood. And I said, when you, oh, that is large wood. You look like a smurf.
Speaker 8: It's a big hood.
Speaker 4: It's bright blue.
Speaker 8: I look like one of those.
Speaker 7: You look like Kathy Freeman before the four hundred meters at the Sydney Olympics.
Speaker 3: Well, you reckon, that's a stretch. It's a huge Hello. Isn't that going?
Speaker 8: Hello? Our chest is off it. He liked the hood until I put the hood on.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 4: It's a big hood, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Big hood, big boy, big show.
Speaker 4: You've got a big head and even looks big on you.
Speaker 3: Details about today's show coming up after Sabrina, This is Noverer one hundred. You're on the air with Asa Lauren. I'm a little excited.
Speaker 4: Why because it's Thursday.
Speaker 3: No, No, We've got something coming up after seven on the show.
Speaker 4: Do we Now, I miss the meeting this morning, so I'm not exactly sure what we're doing.
Speaker 3: To be fair, even if you're in the meeting, you would have said that, Yeah, we've got a little surprise coming up later on in the show. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Plus it's a goodie. Plus we are give a calm across it.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'm excited to now. Am I gonna be happy about it?
Speaker 3: Are you out of anyone? Yeah? Yep, happy, You'll be startled. Yeah, wherever you are at seven thirty, I would put an over on.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at the log to see what we've got one it says Clint Holiday.
Speaker 8: Yeah that's that's a lie.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought you were coming on holiday with me.
Speaker 3: There's a chance because when.
Speaker 4: We're at dinner the other night, Paul goes, we've got radio holidays coming up. And Paul said, what are you doing for the holidays? Clin Clink goes, I don't know, and Paul goes, I'll get on right now. I'll book your flight. You can come and join us on our romantic holiday.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, he really likes taking everyone along.
Speaker 4: I think he likes my company on you that impression.
Speaker 3: He texts me begging me to come. He went book, no, we do.
Speaker 4: We love we love holiday with.
Speaker 8: Know but you get caught up in at the moment.
Speaker 4: You were coming. You were coming to France for a week, just five days?
Speaker 7: Was it France?
Speaker 4: South France? Were you going to come?
Speaker 3: I think was it Grace somewhere in Europe? Maybe both?
Speaker 4: So it was like five days. I'm like, that's you spend more time on the plane than on the ground.
Speaker 8: I think I'm going to Morty Alec over the break for lunch.
Speaker 4: You didn't getty sound good?
Speaker 7: Some good restaurants down there?
Speaker 5: Do you want to come it? Certainly five days? Imagine you want a plane all the way to Europe. You couldn't even coke can do?
Speaker 3: You know what when you came in this morning and went before I fly out, you know we've got to fly from here to Sydney and then we get on the big plane.
Speaker 4: You didn't cope with that.
Speaker 8: No I didn't.
Speaker 4: This is what he said, Oh, how's a layover in Sydney?
Speaker 7: The layover? I was like, it's you just go through customs, Brah.
Speaker 4: You have to get the bags, not the bags.
Speaker 3: Do you have time for a shower?
Speaker 4: You had time for a Champagne because once you got the shower.
Speaker 8: I never had a shower Champagne.
Speaker 7: Well, then you get another shower when you get to your next layover.
Speaker 8: I love an airport share.
Speaker 4: So that means, yeah, I have to take multiple flights to get to my destiny.
Speaker 3: Yeah you wouldn't like that.
Speaker 4: No, very well, it's pretty nice. You just sit there and watch movies for hours on. You could watch The Count and Too. I've been talking about it.
Speaker 5: Even if he had forteen hours in a plane, you'd still get to the end and go.
Speaker 7: You know what, I forgot to do watch Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, Kitchens of Ramsey's.
Speaker 4: Forgot to watch The Count and Too.
Speaker 3: You know Curtis Stone tried to do on a strained version here. I think it was Curtis or no, no, no, it was Colin. What's his last name?
Speaker 8: Colin fat?
Speaker 9: Colin, Colin, Colin fa How do I say Fastige? Colinstch It was Irish?
Speaker 3: It was Irish.
Speaker 4: That's chaotic this morning. Where's the Irish producer? You tell us what his name is?
Speaker 2: Colin Fastenage?
Speaker 3: Colin name Colin.
Speaker 4: I like the way you said the first time it was Colin.
Speaker 3: Thankfully anyway, You know Colin from My Kitchen.
Speaker 7: Rules in the Kitchen shows on where they kicked cook in the kitchen with.
Speaker 8: The chef who was curing COVID with the blender.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Yeahlender.
Speaker 4: I don't watch cooking shows, but you with me when I had to be on one.
Speaker 5: Sorry, oh my god, if you're in a cooking show. Yeah, it was the one where what do they film your their family, their families or friends and they've got like a fake kitchen set up like their house, and then they had to serve a dinner party.
Speaker 4: And I like to beat the dinner party.
Speaker 3: That's m KR, isn't Yeah, that's m k R, I think, isn't it.
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: It was a Channel nine one that didn't last.
Speaker 5: Whipper was there, the hot plate wasn't like that, and Dickie Wilkins was there, and.
Speaker 4: Carry Out and Kenny was there? Really Ca Cac was there?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Cat, you got right on the Sharks. I'll have to find Cac is a hope Cack? Who else was there?
Speaker 9: I've got to I have to try and find the photo to Roller Coastal Relationship.
Speaker 3: What happened with you and Cas.
Speaker 8: Trading at me five years ago?
Speaker 4: Why so he said, no, well you probably deserved.
Speaker 3: It was I was like twenty. I was the stunt guy on the Hot thirty show Labby and I was trying to get carry in on the air and they crossed me and I was outside a house.
Speaker 7: Jason hang on outside her hair, hang on, leave cack a line's CA's house.
Speaker 3: But now I want to point out you have gates, I next she had. Of course she had games, but the like jas out and I never gave out the address or anything. And then the next day when I came into work, she was there with the police commissioner and the police. I was some guy with a lot of badgers and senior constables.
Speaker 4: In this story cac So she turned up to your first with a police officer and said, well, the policemen don't fire you, they arrested.
Speaker 3: Well, they were there saying I gave out the address. Did you I think I'd be fired?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: You've done that before, though, yeah, no, but not this time. Jesus gave out someone's phone number. And you also mean, God, you've come a long way since we met you with really you've cleaned me up. We've really claimed we got changed to you.
Speaker 3: Now where Vegan leather? We got.
Speaker 4: Guys, where did we start?
Speaker 5: Colin tuck Ashally, where's the place in Sydney that they film all the cooking shows?
Speaker 4: It's like it's like how we do it at.
Speaker 7: The studios in near the SCG.
Speaker 3: There Fox Fox Studio?
Speaker 8: Yeah there?
Speaker 4: Why because I'm trying to find the phone the show, but I don't know where it is on my map.
Speaker 7: Hey, coming up to you can't cooking?
Speaker 4: No no, Cak was eating with me and drinking shut out.
Speaker 3: How would you like to score eight thousand dollars Cogan Cash thirteen twenty four to ten. We're going to brand new game, our Coagan Noise Rush. We are playing next here on nov. We have we've covered some ground.
Speaker 7: Can we get cack in?
Speaker 4: Happy fa Eve, good morning and why a good night to stay home and watch the foot eat?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Tip Port?
Speaker 7: Well yeah where they're playing at the Adelaide Oval. So I think that's a lay down.
Speaker 8: MASSI I know, I just don't like Tip and Port just now.
Speaker 3: They're flaky. Yeah they're supporters and grubs and.
Speaker 7: Yeah look but they're not all grubs.
Speaker 8: Well executive, look.
Speaker 4: At the smile on his face, like, can.
Speaker 3: You get to go against the Blue Baggers tonight.
Speaker 2: We're gonna flog them.
Speaker 7: Can you can you make it?
Speaker 2: Tell we can?
Speaker 3: Will you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Not Desion, He's just a grub.
Speaker 4: I saw on the news they said veteran Travis bog is back in the team.
Speaker 7: Oh both.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize he was still he's still what's.
Speaker 3: The history with that six?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: Numbers he played so sad that you're a veteran.
Speaker 3: Tell me about it would be called dust and our age.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's a handsome operator.
Speaker 4: Handsome operator.
Speaker 3: Any other facts on Travis? You got out there, the fearless Port Adelaide leader.
Speaker 2: He turned down a huge offer to come back to Geelong and to stick with Port Adelaide in their darkest time. So he's a legend of our club and the highest games record holder of Portadelaide ever.
Speaker 4: That's good achievement.
Speaker 3: He's your ultimate player again. You've still got his old uniform.
Speaker 2: Uniform Gavin Wangane.
Speaker 3: Uniform, Boky.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: When we did Hide and Seek, did you notice Brady put on the Port Adelaide's supporters shorts for the game when he watched it. There wasn't much materials.
Speaker 4: I think that just footage short. Do you always wear supported? Do you always put your footy shots on to watch the what are they called the power play?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I put my hat on and always put my footy shorts on.
Speaker 4: You don't go out in public and then if you're going to a game, would you If.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to the pubb not out afterwards?
Speaker 4: Yep, you'll be footy shorts to the pub?
Speaker 8: You support shorts and cox.
Speaker 5: I love you so much, so you do you brother?
Speaker 4: How you've got a wife is completely beyond me, but good on.
Speaker 3: You picking duck guys.
Speaker 8: We love Adam and Ruben. Have you seen Adam Lateman? He is.
Speaker 4: Muscleman mate.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's left the Jim. He lives there on him. It's crazy. He isn't a long term relationship with Abby Chatfield?
Speaker 8: Remember her for him?
Speaker 4: You didn't know that very famous and she flaunts it everywhere.
Speaker 8: You didn't know.
Speaker 3: You're a journalist in entertainment.
Speaker 4: Gossip.
Speaker 3: Richard Wilkins never gave you the heads that I asked Richard about it.
Speaker 5: I think Dickie would know Abby Chatfield. I think they're in different generations.
Speaker 3: If it's entertainment. Dolly Parton to bloody.
Speaker 5: Can we get Dickie on the show Dolly Parton too? And that's what I'm saying. I think he's more Dolly Partner Andre than Abby.
Speaker 8: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Abby Chatfield on her podcast has just revealed her and her partner Adam from Peaking up Adam ripped Adam about to head off to Europe.
Speaker 4: You got a mass exodus.
Speaker 3: You're going to be there too? Yeah, oh this is very convenient. They're looking for a third what do you mean they.
Speaker 8: Want to try?
Speaker 4: What the definition of a menaja toy? I think it's just a third three.
Speaker 8: I think three in the bed and from picking.
Speaker 4: Three for all I do a google. I'm not actually sure how you spell my.
Speaker 8: Roll song goes?
Speaker 4: What does anyone know how to spell?
Speaker 3: Obviously a remix version being peaking back, But yeah, she's coming. I mean you know how some when people.
Speaker 4: Come out there going at.
Speaker 3: Just add them from peaking. When people come out to say I'm going to run a marathon, like it adds pressure you better off just doing it, and then telling you like, now you're going into this trip going well, we've got to find our person.
Speaker 7: For so are they casting well?
Speaker 3: I think she was just opening up about like, you know, wanting to do it when they're.
Speaker 4: In your okay, Menaja in English can be translated as pamper, spoiled, cuddly, often affectionate undertones, and then toy is obviously.
Speaker 7: The three Are they after a A lady A lady a ladder.
Speaker 3: Six forty, which brings us to our naughty noughty six forty topic today thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: Oh god, you can tell I wasn't in the meeting this morning. What's the question?
Speaker 3: How's Europe this time of year? No? Where is your favorite place in Europe?
Speaker 4: Where's the best everal sprints?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: What is your question?
Speaker 3: We can do two topics your favorite place in Europe? Or yeah, two topics Thursday, your favorite place in Europe?
Speaker 4: Favorite place in the holiday in Europe?
Speaker 8: Or have you been part of a manasha?
Speaker 4: People to call and tell threesomest?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, just like have you been in twice?
Speaker 4: So much sexier than That's where I went.
Speaker 3: With the Have you been invited to be a third? Have you been in an awkward situation? A lot of people have been in a threesome?
Speaker 8: Oh, someone seems quite confident over there in the corner.
Speaker 7: No, no, I just would say it. A lot of that's sits would spike a lot of people interest.
Speaker 4: No, what about you say you've been you've had one?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think he's alluding to that.
Speaker 7: No, I'm just I'm not declaring anything that someone that did money.
Speaker 4: I remember I know a boy that did have a Menaja tire. And then.
Speaker 8: It's good.
Speaker 4: The slats on his bed broke and the mattress fell down, fell.
Speaker 7: In because there was too heavy because of the way that three people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, must have been in cheap bed.
Speaker 8: God, they almost have been in the exact same point.
Speaker 4: On the bed.
Speaker 5: It was like it did they keep filing mattressing and it food?
Speaker 7: Oh Jesus someone we know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was it? Dicky?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 7: And sorry?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: Andre Rea thirteen twenty fourteen. Have you been in a situation where you're invited to be a third or you've invited one?
Speaker 4: Always your favorite place to hollerday? What do you love about Europe?
Speaker 3: Third and twenty four ten? Do you remember we got that phone call at the end of last year.
Speaker 4: Oh, they were in the car together.
Speaker 3: They were in the car together with their third.
Speaker 4: Did they call it a situationship?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think they can we get the tape, let's replay the call.
Speaker 7: They were dropping the third at the airport.
Speaker 3: They weren't this after a weekend. Weekend, wait till you. We were shook in that call. They were like, yeah, we'll just put her on.
Speaker 4: That's right, Remember that I handed over the phone.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm going to play the call for you next and third and twenty four ten have you been part of a manaschat?
Speaker 4: Or what do you like the holiday?
Speaker 3: And we're moving your surprise up Lauren. Originally, originally I was going to say, got away to after seven thirty, but we've got a surprise for you coming up after seven.
Speaker 4: Am I going to hate it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, Clint, Clent No, I think Clint, I think you'll.
Speaker 4: Really enjoy it. What do you do?
Speaker 3: You don't you love it?
Speaker 4: Don I don't like this game? Is it?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: A person?
Speaker 8: No more clues?
Speaker 3: Back to our topic six cleans, No more clues. We're doing Naughty noughty six forty. We were just talking about podcast. Abby Chatfield and her partner Adam from peaking down to Europe with other people. Adam, yeah, big Adam.
Speaker 4: So they're looking to mate. Add an addition to their relationshipnaj female.
Speaker 7: They've already specified they want to fir male.
Speaker 8: Do you remember now.
Speaker 4: Is it for a one night only or is it for a relationship?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: I think it's just one night only.
Speaker 4: For a three way relationship.
Speaker 3: I can't know. I sit there and go, that's a lot of work, man Like one partner isn't enough.
Speaker 7: It wouldn't one get jealous at times when they're being phased out or.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I watched one of those docos once in one of those families where there's like seven or wives, they all seem very happy about it.
Speaker 8: Wh do you meet her on Netflix? I don't think you met her.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 7: I know a trio? Do you currently in a throule?
Speaker 5: Do I know what's the the the quantities of male female?
Speaker 7: Three male?
Speaker 3: Really? It's very happy.
Speaker 4: Really. Do they live together?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: All three of them? And can all Can they have one bedroom or three bedrooms?
Speaker 3: Good question? I don't know. I think they've got two bedrooms and I know them cut down on rent, wouldn't it. Do you remember we're talking about this at the end of my mind focus and.
Speaker 4: Jason, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, in the last year we were talking about this, like, you know, introducing a third into the relationship, and we've got a phone call from a guy who said he was experiencing it.
Speaker 11: There's actually a third doubt.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're in a love triangle?
Speaker 4: Does she know about the other?
Speaker 3: You've got two cars in the garage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're both in the car with me at the moment, actually in the car with you right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally, who gets front seat?
Speaker 11: I'm in the back?
Speaker 7: Can we can we can we talk?
Speaker 3: Hello? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely?
Speaker 2: Which one would you like to sell? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Hanging, I'll put her on?
Speaker 3: Hello? Hello, who we got there?
Speaker 4: This is Rachel. Rachel. So you and Lee have been together for twenty two years since high school?
Speaker 7: Yes, yep?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then and then you guys decided to branch out and get a third And how long has that lady joined the family?
Speaker 1: About a year now, November last year?
Speaker 4: To all three of you live together?
Speaker 12: No, so Lee and I have three children, yep, and our special other lady lives in the stately comes down and.
Speaker 3: Just for excuse and with the kids and.
Speaker 10: Things like that.
Speaker 3: Can we speak to the third wheel? Yes?
Speaker 7: Well, how many other people the morning.
Speaker 4: Sarah, Hey, Sarah, where are you trying to this morning?
Speaker 11: Actual?
Speaker 2: Drop me off at the airport.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 9: Amazing, amazing, you know what, whatever works for you, Yeah, whatever you exactly?
Speaker 8: However many people you want to put.
Speaker 3: On the boat.
Speaker 4: I don't think there are rules these days.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 3: It's coming up at seven o'clock. We're got our surprise for you now.
Speaker 4: Clint is indicated that I'm going to hate this.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, don't you said this.
Speaker 4: I think You're really gonna like, which would indicate that I'm going to hate it.
Speaker 3: No, I disagree.
Speaker 4: He's Jason's too happy. Never have you been this happy about giving me a surprising.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited.
Speaker 4: Is something physical? It's going to be in the studio. Very but it's not a person. Oh is it a person? What the hell are you doing?
Speaker 3: You felt in John, don't it's better than that, much better.
Speaker 4: It's the Dolly partner.
Speaker 3: It's not a Dolly partnering personator. This is the real, the real deal, and it's coming up next. Wow, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 8: Happy for a.
Speaker 5: Yes he saw it and wild out there isn't it was so rainy last night?
Speaker 3: Take it easy on the road.
Speaker 4: Something peaceful about being at home when it's.
Speaker 3: When I did leave the house morning, I was today's a poncho day for the school run.
Speaker 5: I woke up and thought, I don't want to get out of bed. It's like pouring with rain.
Speaker 3: Oh, you were to kick yourself. You didn't come in today. Coming up later on this morning, this is so me. Coming up later on this morning, your chance to win a brainy mattress worth close to six thousand dollars. This thing is incredible.
Speaker 4: We are going I don't want to get out of bed.
Speaker 3: We're going to make you sing for your sleep. Last time we did this, people sing for the slushy machine and went off. Today you're singing for sleep this morning. After eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: We'll do the thinking about what song you might sing about needing a new mattress or wanting a good night's sleep exactly.
Speaker 4: That's a very expensive mattress.
Speaker 3: But before we get to that, don't have.
Speaker 4: Just turned all the lights off in here.
Speaker 3: It's real mixed. You know what it's spooky? Is your heart.
Speaker 4: Racing kind of? I'm not. I don't like it.
Speaker 5: Coming up next, it's gonna this is gonna be lame and you guys are just building.
Speaker 3: It is not going to be lame.
Speaker 7: It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: We've had many inspiration, many a special guests on this show. I guess the guest it can be. You'll know.
Speaker 8: You'll know as soon as you see them and they join us.
Speaker 4: Is a Guy Sebastian. I love Guy Sebastian.
Speaker 3: It is not Guys Sebastian. Mate. Maybe it is singing very special surprise for Lauren and all of Melbourne. Next you are spot on, Guy Sebastian.
Speaker 7: Good come to those who wait, and you've been a very good girl this morning, Morning Melbourne.
Speaker 4: What the hell are you two up to?
Speaker 3: It has just gone twelve past seven. You are on the air with Jason. Lauren clin is here as well.
Speaker 7: What could it be?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 3: I love this city. I do too.
Speaker 7: I'm very passionate about this city.
Speaker 3: And the crime in this city has been worrying us locals, and enough is enough.
Speaker 7: I know we must do something about it.
Speaker 3: Jason. We must fight back.
Speaker 7: And that's why this morning we've got the right man for the job.
Speaker 3: It's not us, it's.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Good morning Batman, good morning.
Speaker 7: Yes, now, hello.
Speaker 4: All Batman suit outfit. What is happening here? We're going to movie world.
Speaker 3: No, not today, not today. You might have heard about Batman's signings around Melbourne.
Speaker 8: We're about to have been sighted Batman.
Speaker 6: Barrick Hackenham, Danny Long Batman and then the shitty she Beat as well.
Speaker 5: Right, let's hang on, you're our own Melbourne Batman can't Yeah, he has been.
Speaker 4: I mean, do we call you Batman or do you have name? Is that like Batman from the ninth eighties?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, but this, this Batman has been spreading joy across the city.
Speaker 4: What have you been doing?
Speaker 6: Basically every morning, I wake up, I dress up as Batman, go down the streets of Southeast Melbourne and Melbourne CBD and just put smiles on people's sad.
Speaker 4: That's so, this is a real thing.
Speaker 3: This is a real thing.
Speaker 4: Okay that noise, No, I keep playing it next. It's quite good.
Speaker 5: So you get up, you dress as Batman. You are Batman. I am Batman. Somebody says, I am Batman.
Speaker 3: He doesn't go again back, I am Batman.
Speaker 4: You get you get up, and you go to the mean streets of the southeast of Melbourne. What do you do there?
Speaker 6: Basically, just ride my electric scooter around and wave at people like.
Speaker 4: This Jackson has got an electric bike.
Speaker 7: Robert, Yes, I do.
Speaker 6: I've actually been looking for people to be Robin for me.
Speaker 4: Well, you just volunteered yourself. Jays, when do you need here?
Speaker 7: You're wearing leather you could be.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing a leather jacket. And what are you going to be the jokers? Is there a news scooter?
Speaker 3: Don't ride Batman scooter? What do you what do you got under the hood there? What sort of scooter under the hood? Not under the batmanhood? I mean like the type of scooter.
Speaker 6: Max g two.
Speaker 5: Of course it is so Batman. How many hours of a day are we batmaning?
Speaker 6: Nearly three to four hours a day and you.
Speaker 4: Just ride your scooter round and wave to people basically.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes I get photos with people as well.
Speaker 4: Do you have a job after hours of being Batman?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 6: I have my own lawnmowing company.
Speaker 4: You don't know the lawns of Batman, though, careful with the cape.
Speaker 8: You don't want that getting caught.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is amazing. Have you seen Batman on the street? Have you seen that sound effect?
Speaker 4: Is really kidding we go all baut men begins.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that? Have you seen this Batman in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: He's going off on the community Facebook page is as well.
Speaker 4: And on TikTok spreading joy the Southeast.
Speaker 3: I just want to clarify you're not getting like in like fights with people or anything like that. You're there to You're there to spread joy.
Speaker 7: And I just just clarifying you're not a stripper either.
Speaker 5: Mention that it keeps so yeah, and does anyone know your true identity?
Speaker 4: Like CLK that Superman, that Superman?
Speaker 6: Yes, Superman is Clark, can Bruce Wayne.
Speaker 3: Bruce Wayne, but he's not Bruce Wayne. You can't reveal his identity.
Speaker 6: Some of my friends and family know my true identity. Everyone else thinks some are mystery?
Speaker 7: Did Melbourne? Does Melbourne baste any other superheroes? And do you all hang out?
Speaker 3: Do you get together?
Speaker 6: I usually dress up as Superman and Darth Vader as well.
Speaker 5: Oh when do you do that? It's all the batmany.
Speaker 6: Every now and then, but rarely mainly I dress up as Batman. I like to mix it around a little bit.
Speaker 4: It's amazing good. I don't know what to say. So how many days a week?
Speaker 6: Every single day of the weeks.
Speaker 8: Must be harder in winter.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, eighteen.
Speaker 4: Twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Have you seen Melbourn's I'm Batman on the streets of Melbourne fight and crime and waving to people on his school.
Speaker 3: He is absolutely huge on TikTok as well.
Speaker 4: Katie's called through morning Katie.
Speaker 6: Allo, Katie?
Speaker 3: Have you seen Batman?
Speaker 8: Oh Katie, we got here.
Speaker 3: You're there, Katie?
Speaker 4: Yea mea did you say Batman?
Speaker 12: No, but my partner sorry about the Burick train station.
Speaker 4: Does that sound like you Batman?
Speaker 6: Yes, that sounds indeed like me. Hello, Katie, Hi, Hello.
Speaker 3: Good thanks you to addressing by his name Katie.
Speaker 12: Oh hello Batman.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 4: So this is a thing.
Speaker 5: It's a thing, and if people are you somewhere, they supposed to like post a photo and use a hashtag or.
Speaker 6: Either mentioned me in a TikTok or in the Facebook community pages, or just chill and take a photo of God.
Speaker 3: I love this. People happy exactly.
Speaker 4: And kids love it.
Speaker 6: Usually eat each Saturday, every weekend, I take a group of kids out on their bikes and take them for a run a gang Robin.
Speaker 4: When would you like Jason to come as Robert?
Speaker 7: A new Catwoman as well.
Speaker 4: Unavailable cat Woman's I'm.
Speaker 3: Unavailable until woman has to be there.
Speaker 4: Be available in August. But for now, Robin's ready to go?
Speaker 3: Is Batman? Batman?
Speaker 8: Then only when he talks?
Speaker 7: Is he staying with us for another segment?
Speaker 3: We can would you like that?
Speaker 4: Where have you got to be? You can't let the kids down?
Speaker 6: Not busy today?
Speaker 3: Batman staying for another segment.
Speaker 7: I want you to think of it a message of Melbourne, all right, on the other side of orational message on the other.
Speaker 3: Side of the break, Batman has a message from Melbourne, Lauren. I think you have a message for Clinton and I thank.
Speaker 5: You, thank you, you are writing mystery welcome.
Speaker 3: This is what I love about this city. We look out for each other. We're there to make each other smile, and no one does it more than the guests.
Speaker 8: Who's jawning us this morning?
Speaker 5: Yes, so if you just tuned in, the boys have surprised me with a surprise. It is very Batman was cruising around on his electric scooter making people smile in the southeast suburbs of Melbourne, where the Batman good morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: You didn't play the sorry, yeah, this is the Batman.
Speaker 8: You want the.
Speaker 4: That's a what is it like cartoon Batman?
Speaker 3: No, cartoon Batman? Yeah, it's the O G Batman.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm not. Who's the best Batman out of all the Batman? So we played it the best?
Speaker 4: Do you think Batman? Melbourne Batman?
Speaker 6: I'd have to say the one from the Dark Knight.
Speaker 3: I can't Christian guys. I've just been on drive dot com dot au. Oh and they're selling a replica Batman b how much we could.
Speaker 8: Make an offer?
Speaker 4: It's on car sales and it's a replica Batman book. Can you actually drive it? Or is like a toy one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, no no? Driven by Michael Keaton in the nineteen eighty nine Batman movie. That'd be road work.
Speaker 5: You need one of those, Batman. What are you getting around on at the moment? Tell us about your vehicle?
Speaker 6: My electric scooter. It goes twenty five kilometers and that's a range of fifty kilometers.
Speaker 7: Wow, hey, you were just saying you're a big Footy fan as well.
Speaker 3: Who do you back for batmane?
Speaker 6: I barrack for Richmond Tiger?
Speaker 4: Oh that's why you're black and yellow.
Speaker 3: I can't save them, can you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Not even can you save us this season?
Speaker 7: And your mum's she's a big fan of your work. But she also has a character as well.
Speaker 6: I believe, yes she does. She dresses up as It from Penny as Pennywise from the movie each Halloween and gets candy thrown at it and smart so she only does it at Halloween.
Speaker 3: You're going to go off at Halloween? Oh yeah, we need to get the car by then.
Speaker 4: So kids must love seeing you on the streets.
Speaker 6: Yeah they do. I've always got teenagers from colleges coming up to me getting photos, screaming out Batman, Batman.
Speaker 4: Have you thought about going over to the Hollywood Walk of Fame and they make Are they work on tips?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, we're not sharing him square He's Batman?
Speaker 4: Was he? Batman? Good on you, Batman.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you coming in this morning.
Speaker 5: Before you leave, do you know Carrot Man is the man that walks around carrying the giant carrot.
Speaker 4: He's also a character around town. Have you seen him?
Speaker 8: He's not a character.
Speaker 3: No, he's a superhero Batman.
Speaker 4: I just thought it was Batman.
Speaker 7: You are so inspirational. You give us all so many happy feelings.
Speaker 8: What is going on this morning?
Speaker 7: Do you have a message for Melbourne?
Speaker 6: Yes, I do. My message to Melbourne is I hope everyone can make sure they keep a great big smile on their dial, and I hope they find their happiness deep within and just make sure to keep spreading all the love and joy instead of the hatred and negativity around the world.
Speaker 8: Otherwise he will come for you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Batman, he's got a softer side, doesn't need the joy and happiness with his terrible Melbourne weather.
Speaker 3: You are listening to Nomber one hundred Batman, That is Teddy swims his cover of you. Somebody you could be hearing that man live in the flesh in Vegas. Hit up the Nova player app. It is our latest flyway up for grabs here on over one hundred. God, who's incredible life?
Speaker 4: Wasn't he one of the most unbelievable voices I've heard live?
Speaker 8: And you know me, mate, Adhd can't keep my attention. I sat there watching the whole time.
Speaker 3: You were blue ridible.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's the wedding of the year that none of us are invited.
Speaker 4: To, the wedding of the year.
Speaker 7: Oh big bougie Jeff Bezos, he's marrying Laura.
Speaker 4: Sanchez and Sanchez.
Speaker 7: Three day wedding in Venice. Three days, that's a long time.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess you know, if it's a destination wedding, it's wedding.
Speaker 3: You have your recovery and then you have what.
Speaker 4: We have, well pre cocktail type of yours.
Speaker 5: I've been to a few destination weddings and they're great fun. But because everyone's traveled all the way to go there, it doesn't matter if it's in there, even in the in the country Victoria, in Queensland, overseas.
Speaker 4: You get there, you have the big drinks the night before, but you've just got to make sure you get first night feed have very nice gifts on the time, well you will gifts.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, you know when they have what's the thing.
Speaker 5: You know, I reckon the gift is going to the wedding because it's going to this is going to be So it's costing them twenty million bucks, isn't it.
Speaker 3: About twenty millions?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Now, once in Venice, around thirty five to fifty war taxis have reportedly been hired forry guests about through the city's iconic canals, so locals, as you can imagine, are up in arms all the hotels.
Speaker 4: You know, if it's a big wedding.
Speaker 5: I feel like very very famous people like that often don't have too many people there.
Speaker 4: They want it to be more into list.
Speaker 7: Kimmy Kay is on the risk.
Speaker 4: Jannel would be on it. They're really good.
Speaker 3: Friends, potentially Mick Jagger and Orlando.
Speaker 4: But she's here, she's in Adelaide.
Speaker 7: Well, I think she's She's got the jet from Adelaide to Venice.
Speaker 4: Isn't she playing in Adelaide on Saturday? I believe so she's not going.
Speaker 3: Well, she's on she's on the int list.
Speaker 7: According to this article in my Hotpital in Adelaide, has she broken up with the Lando.
Speaker 4: No, there's some speculation that they're I think.
Speaker 3: Also, she's on.
Speaker 7: Tour Leonardo DiCaprio, DiCaprio, He's going. Oprah Winfrey and the Reformers include Lady Gaga and Elta jaale On.
Speaker 3: Elton John.
Speaker 4: You dare tell me Elton John is playing at their wedding.
Speaker 8: That would be incredible.
Speaker 7: We must go, We must go. That's a lot of money to splurge twenty million dollars.
Speaker 4: But that's like us spending twenty bucks. Guys, how much is he worth?
Speaker 3: Jeff Bezos, He's worth a lot of money.
Speaker 4: So if you don't know who Jeff Bezos is, he owns Amazon.
Speaker 7: I think he's the second richest person in the world.
Speaker 3: Let's talk weddings. We love doing confessions every week on the show. This week it's wedding confessions. What have you witnessed at a wedding?
Speaker 6: Yeap?
Speaker 3: Maybe you know hear those stories where it comes out with the briders stripped the best man or oh dear.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have to be selations. No, it doesn't have to be amazing.
Speaker 3: It should be a huge boogie wedding you went to, Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 7: Maybe it's something one of the guests did.
Speaker 5: I went to a wedding where the groom rode a horse. It was it was on the beach and everyone was there and he rode a horse up the beach. Did he jumped off the horse and stood there before the bride walking.
Speaker 4: Actually chair in a car, and she missed the whole thing. I was like, it's sad you're missing this.
Speaker 3: Cort.
Speaker 13: He rode this this white horse up the beach, really showy people, but it was bright and he just jumped off and then someone took the horseway and he was like, I'm ready in his suk.
Speaker 3: I've been to a couple of Lebanese weddings till you big envelopes of cash gets passed around at those things. Yeah, the wishing well, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And is it the Lebanese weddings where they do they have the big drum?
Speaker 3: Yes? I had to hold the hold the broom chair on a chair, on a chair, you don't want to be dropping.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of Jewish weddings do that too.
Speaker 8: Big Lebanese Laddin on there on the look of the chair. Fine, you know, going up and down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's pressure. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number?
Speaker 4: Best or worst thing you've seen it a wedding?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Give us call in Routurne.
Speaker 3: I got tickets to if One, the movie up for grabs opening the phones this morning. What have you seen at a wedding? Hey, we got the five K question coming up very soon. We're talking weddings.
Speaker 5: Yes, wedding confessions. What was the best or worst thing you saw at a wedding? I went to a wedding where a guy rode a horse down the beach. The groom jumped off and then did his house. It was so it was just it just operated beautifully as well. You know those things can go horribly right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, question, it was great.
Speaker 7: Was he in like a linen suit?
Speaker 4: He's in like a cream linen sticks it was.
Speaker 3: On the beach, it would have looked like the blank one two film clip. Yes, it would have.
Speaker 4: It just kind of got off it so smoothly as well.
Speaker 3: The wedding, I went to the other weeks of Zoey ned swimming teacher. Yeah, they had their dog come down with the ring.
Speaker 4: With the rings that can also go right.
Speaker 3: I could have went rogue, but they used I think there's some hidden spackos in there.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, hidden what smack dogs go wacko for.
Speaker 4: In the ring he would have eaten.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, just like I think.
Speaker 4: I'll like to coax him down the file.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I got out of my secret a second. Hey, let's go to Matt on thirteen, twenty fourteen. What did you say the wedding.
Speaker 11: I had a really good friend and he had a very understated wedding, very low key, just a reception hall. And then we get to the reception later on in the night and he pulls out a massive sword to cut the cake.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 11: He's a he makes knives at the weekend in his little sheds.
Speaker 4: And homemade sword.
Speaker 11: Homemade sword, so very understated. Weddings are low key and then before we know it, he pulled out a good beta beta and a half sword to cut the cake.
Speaker 8: You don't what to be doing that? Like the wedding everything.
Speaker 4: Isn't that like a traditional thing? Don't I want to say Irish? Is it an Irish sword from the kilt?
Speaker 7: Sword from the kilt?
Speaker 8: You got sword out the wedding?
Speaker 3: Different?
Speaker 4: Don't get your sword out of the kilt. No, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Definitely.
Speaker 5: Also, there is a Teppanyaki restaurant in Melbourn where they bring the If it's your birthday, they bring out a cake and they give you a sword like a samurai.
Speaker 4: So real cut it.
Speaker 3: Because I went to the one in Chinatown. They made me wear a beer saying it's my birthday.
Speaker 4: That's that's demoralizing.
Speaker 8: You've got no idea?
Speaker 4: And was it actually? Because yeah, someone always stitches you up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I come back from the bathroom, there's a bid there waiting for me.
Speaker 5: Let's got to mount Martha and now, Leah, good morning. Did you go to a good, bad, or ugly wedding?
Speaker 10: I went into great weddings, actually, both my sisters yep. My older sister her groom flew in on a helicopter.
Speaker 4: Where was the wedding? And a winery somewhere else?
Speaker 10: Ah, yes, stones in the arab vllley.
Speaker 5: It needs to be the groom because I've seen brides do that too, and the veil's going.
Speaker 4: Oh that brides can't be getting off helicopters. Yep.
Speaker 10: And then my younger sister had Darryl Braithwait playing at a wedding.
Speaker 4: Oh your family must be loaded, Lea.
Speaker 10: That was her dream, she'd been saying when she was little. If I ever get married, I'm having p called in dB play at my wedding.
Speaker 3: What's Darryl set you back to play at a wedding?
Speaker 10: I reckon, I've never asked here. I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: Twenty five k twenty five?
Speaker 3: And was it a lea?
Speaker 7: Was it a medley of songs or just the one he did?
Speaker 10: Three? He only was a couple of songs not.
Speaker 4: To take over the Night Horses one summer, one summer.
Speaker 10: And I don't know he got up on stage and sang horses with him days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did his three bad because he needs the band and he needs to start.
Speaker 10: Off with Russell Robertson and Steel to Brano. When we all thought that was he Robert Russell.
Speaker 4: Is she friends with Russell Robertson or.
Speaker 10: I just think through she works in events, so she had a free.
Speaker 7: She got him on speed Roboh my god, how good.
Speaker 3: And you said you didn't want to overshadow the bright I mean you roll out Braithwaits the days.
Speaker 4: Then she got to get up and sing with him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it could cool.
Speaker 4: We've got it. One of our old producers would have Daryl Breathway at her wedding as she could I reckon, Yeah.
Speaker 3: She had him her twenty first Sharon Sharon.
Speaker 7: Did Dazzer played first.
Speaker 5: By the way, when we say Sharon, her name is actually Alice, but she played netball once, so we called the Sharon Stras like you for the rest of time.
Speaker 3: Is it really alls? Yeh?
Speaker 7: Alice Chas has got John Farnham as a voicemail.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hi, you've called Pallas. Yeah that's right. What what is she doing? What's if John Farnham on her voice?
Speaker 12: Hello, m Hello, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Wedding Confessions. What have you seen the wedding?
Speaker 11: Well, it was.
Speaker 12: Actually at my wedding and we had a lovely wedding, had a great day. But at a reception, one of our guests decided to have a little bit of a play with the ribbon that was holding the helium balloons up and light it with the candle, and up it went into the chool in the roof of the reception center, fire on fire.
Speaker 4: Did you all get evacuated?
Speaker 12: No, we managed to get it down before it got too bad, but it was just a little bit of a panic. And how bad did they feel, Well, yeah, they felt pretty bad. When we had our first baby, they gave us a present which was a little fire truck.
Speaker 3: So that's cute.
Speaker 4: I love that they set fire.
Speaker 5: Good men. Once everyone's okay, then you can.
Speaker 7: Yeah, should the voicemail call, We'll hear what she answers.
Speaker 8: She better not. We want to hear the John far and voicemail stand.
Speaker 3: By she answer. I hope she answers she bet so. I want to hear the voicemail answer.
Speaker 4: Don't answer, answer we can call her back.
Speaker 8: Is she I want to hear the voicemail.
Speaker 4: She won't answer a private cod imagine if she's changed it, this is going to fall flat.
Speaker 3: Gee's helms have taken through. Hello, God, we wanted to hear your voicemail. I'll hang out now.
Speaker 4: Are you Alice?
Speaker 3: I'm so pregnant.
Speaker 4: It is so pregnant. We're very excited for the baby. But we just had a caller on that had Darryl Braithwait perform at her wedding, and I said, I know someone that would want that.
Speaker 3: Oh that would be good. Twenty first though, yeah, I said, I said he was at your twenty first. Is he going to be in the birth sweep?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and the baby's going to be called Darryl and then Braithwaits.
Speaker 8: Have you still got John Farnamer's your voicemail?
Speaker 4: I sure do, Okay, we're going to we're going to hang up.
Speaker 3: Answer.
Speaker 7: Are you well? We miss you?
Speaker 4: I miss you.
Speaker 10: I didn't miss fight and see It.
Speaker 12: Thirty nine weeks pregnant.
Speaker 5: Though, yeah, thirty nine weeks yeah?
Speaker 4: And should we just stay on the until you have the baby? Are you lying in bed?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: I'm so jealous. Do you miss Breakfast Radio? Given that you're still in bed at eight oh one in the morning.
Speaker 2: There's not one ounce of me that does.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, okay, let's ste fancy.
Speaker 3: Love you, I love you. Good luck. Jason Clinty here too, Yeah, okay, now call her.
Speaker 8: Live voicemail.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: So if you've just tuned in, this is our old executive producer Alice, who has John Farnham as a voicemail, and we're going to have to listen to it ring about ninety again. She knows how to ruin a radio.
Speaker 8: Come on, come on, John.
Speaker 4: Send us. The voice smails John, come on.
Speaker 10: And you called ellis mate, you'll get back here.
Speaker 5: I'd love to know if anyone else out there has this celebrity that's recorded their voicemail.
Speaker 7: I'd love to know if everyone still has voicemail.
Speaker 4: I think if you call me, mine just says this voicemail is full.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no messages can be left. It is just gone to barday.
Speaker 4: It's wonderful.
Speaker 3: All right, let's off lad some money. Oh, let's go to the phones. So we might have a smarty pants year twelve student join us this morning. Hello Sophie, Hi, Hello, you're in year twelve. Yeah, I ah, Pie supporter as well, how are you going in year twelve? Are you? Are you a smarty pants?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 11: Not really?
Speaker 4: Have you had your midiear exams yet?
Speaker 10: I don't do exams because I do them.
Speaker 7: What's what's that?
Speaker 8: What's it?
Speaker 12: Basically I do that course instead of doing VC exams and stuff.
Speaker 2: Down there?
Speaker 3: All right, Sophie seventeen years old from Craigie.
Speaker 4: You deserve the.
Speaker 3: She's going the five hundred questions five hundred dollars all right.
Speaker 5: So if the rules are simple, you will hear a question. You'll hear three two, one countdown. You need to answer before that time is up. If you don't know, Sophie, the best advice I can give you is to have a guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, how are you with history?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 10: They come here?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 7: How are you with history?
Speaker 6: Are okay?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 8: All right, okay, all right, good luck?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Who was the first female prime Minister of the UK?
Speaker 4: Three two? The Iron Lady Thatcher? Did you who played her in the Crown?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: She was brilliant.
Speaker 3: It was it was excellent.
Speaker 4: Oh it was Margaret brilliant.
Speaker 6: Hang on.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately missing out on the money.
Speaker 3: So We're going to check your tickets to Charlotte Tilbury. Oh, we'll check your gift pack to Charlotte Tilbury. That's coming your way, presented by Mecha and Charlotte Tilbury. Unlock the Magic of Beauty. That gift bag is coming your way.
Speaker 4: It was Jillian Anderson from X Files play Really Margaret Thatcher played by Jillian Anderson.
Speaker 3: She was a hard lady. Lady go on quarter past Day, coming up your chance to win the Ultimate Mattress this morning, but next there is something I want everyone to do for me in Melbourne today and it'll make you feel amazing. Hey, last week we were doing our two undred and fifty thou Hide and Seek. We're locked away or living together?
Speaker 4: I don't need to remind me sis, How could I forget?
Speaker 3: Well? Speaking of Remonds, Hellottle reminder pop up on my phone and I sort of meant to parked yesterday, know when we were in Hide and Seek, and I sort of mentally parked because I thought, I don't really want to deal with this. Well, we're all just you know, locked away, hidden away. It was two years since my mum had passed.
Speaker 4: Away, and I was like, while we're in hide and seek.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know when you can just mentally like yeah, I sort of have a moment about that later and I was just like wow, two years, Like you know how sometimes just it can feel like yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And how'd you feel when that popped up?
Speaker 3: I really miss her, Like I was super close to my mom and dad, and there's certain things like like, you know, my dad used to be on the show now and then, and we've all spoken to our parents, and I've never gone back and heard any audio.
Speaker 8: I've never really like.
Speaker 3: I was going through photos the other day, my sisters and I were sending him and I saw some videos pop up, and I was like, I'm not ready to I know that sound to listen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not ready to hear it.
Speaker 4: Hearing someone's voice is a real like it really gets into your phone. It's like hearing that.
Speaker 7: It's also a beautiful gift as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I do think you've got to be ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I love that I've got you right clean. I love that I've got videos and we've got technology to remember them by. In that situation, It's funny.
Speaker 5: I saw a thing from a friend of mine who lost her dad a few years ago, and she was saying, you know, we get so caught up in saying put your phone away and be in the moment, you know, And she's like, I get that, but I'm also so glad I've got all of these memories and moments like previously people didn't have the opportunity to have all those memories recorded and filmed and in our back pockets and in our phone.
Speaker 3: And I'm probably, yeah, like I know, I'm not ready to listen to that. Yeah, And this sounds silly, but it's like I've still got Mama, Dad's mobile numbers in my favorites on my phone, so you know, when like your phone next to the car, you see all the names there and I'm I'm just not ready to delete those, you know. But it just if there was something I was thinking, it was like, God love Ma. Her thing was she'd always bring me every now and then and be like, I go home, Mom, and you'd be like, have you got have.
Speaker 4: You paid your super if your tax to day?
Speaker 3: Like it was just like what parents do, and I remember like that we're all guilty of it. You'd see your parents number come up ringing, and you'd be like, I just I couldn't do it today, like boy, smile and your dad calls me to talk to you. Yeah, I'm guilty of everyone is clean and I was too. And I was just sitting there the other day going what.
Speaker 7: I would take, what i'd give for it, like.
Speaker 3: What i'd sorry, what I'd give to just have that phone call and have a ripping to me about payment taxes and super or your life.
Speaker 4: That's got your insurance up today, And.
Speaker 3: I guess I just wanted to bring it up and go. You know, if you are lucky to sell of parents in your life, give them a ring today, you know, or answer that call.
Speaker 4: Good reminder. Yeah, it's just you know, you it's not here forever, are they No?
Speaker 3: And you know when you're growing up, you just you think they are take it for granted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just years ago, do you feel like yesterday?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, it's gone. Yeah in some respects. You know, it's definitely bought. My sisters and I extremely close together, which is cool. I remember they came to visit partner three. Do you remember because you took him to a night club at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I showed him a good time.
Speaker 8: That you put Lauren on the phone.
Speaker 3: You tell her they're too old for night club.
Speaker 4: We had your mum on our show.
Speaker 5: She we'd always call her, you'd say, let's call her at Shady Pine. But I never met your dad because you lost your dad just before we formed the show, and actually we delayed the start of the show because you were going through through a really difficult time. And it's one of my great regrets that I never met your dad, because I think we would have got along very very well, dangerously well. Yeah, And I think he and I would have got stuck into you very well together.
Speaker 8: And yeah, Mum and Dad would have probably wrung you to say, can you stir him about?
Speaker 3: I mean, we've got some men. They've got the good stuff, got the good stuff, the good oil.
Speaker 4: But from what I know of your dad, there is a lot of your dad in you. There's a lot of your Da that lives on in.
Speaker 3: You, reckon.
Speaker 8: There's a bit of mom too. You. She was stubborn at times.
Speaker 4: It doesn't sound like you know.
Speaker 3: You do need a reminder do your tax. But yeah, today, pick up the phone, call your folks, tell them you love them, and.
Speaker 4: A very good point and just checking.
Speaker 3: Hi, thanks for everyone who joined the show or listen today.
Speaker 8: It's been a fun one.
Speaker 4: It's been a fun one. I loved today. It's a miserable day day of the week.
Speaker 7: Stop that.
Speaker 8: I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because Friday, will you turn for home? We pretty much spend Fridays the weekend, don't we.
Speaker 4: We don't count tomorrow Thursday night.
Speaker 3: I feel like it can be a bit naughty. The foot is up late? Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean? Like coming to your house for dinner tonight.
Speaker 4: Well, Paul tells me you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't what's on the menu?
Speaker 4: People?
Speaker 7: But you know I've got one invite myself. It's my mum's birthday tomorrow. No, we're taking her out tonight.
Speaker 4: Should I come to that?
Speaker 8: You should come cano? Where are we taking mom?
Speaker 7: We're going to a pub in South Melbourne. Actually love that O'Connell's. I've never been there.
Speaker 4: But it sounds is iconic there forever.
Speaker 8: Well, I need to give it.
Speaker 4: I feel like, Palma, what are you going to get mumsy for a birth?
Speaker 7: It's already sorted, thankfully the responsible sibling has done that.
Speaker 3: Can you can you put us on the car?
Speaker 5: Don't tell it a surprise hey, toned, Happy.
Speaker 3: Birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 4: So I sure you got your haircut and it looks fat?
Speaker 3: Does look?
Speaker 7: How come you know where mum's birthday is?
Speaker 8: Lauren knows all the day.
Speaker 4: You actually tell me every single.
Speaker 3: I'm dreadful remembering.
Speaker 7: But it's in your calendar.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, your mum's birthdays in minde. Yeah, because I love your mum.
Speaker 3: I love Lauren's got you on? Fine, my friend?
Speaker 7: When when did you last track me?
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: I don't actually ever mean to do it, but when I go into like your contact and then go so is it is that where you.
Speaker 8: Are buying another cat again on Saturday night?
Speaker 3: Am?
Speaker 7: I'm not here on weekends.
Speaker 4: To stand away you beautiful, magnificent woman. We love you. Tomorrow tomorrow, We'll do this.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling good Following them on the socials