Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show. Let's go clicking.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clickbait.
Speaker 1: Let's do Whoopie Goldberg and Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: There's a fight, bruin now well loving Whoopee at the moment because she's saying heaps, she's salty. Yeah, she doesn't want to be there this season. But that's okay.
Speaker 1: She doesn't And you know what, You get to an age where you don't want to be anywhere, but yet you still are, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And her not wanting to be there, that's good TV.
Speaker 1: I agree. So she's so so far this year. She's cracked it at the production team. She's just cracking it all over the place. She's recently cracked it at Donald Trump because he said that she is stupid and all sorts of other things.
Speaker 3: Have a listen, do I watch that stupid view where you have these really dumb people.
Speaker 2: She's a dummy.
Speaker 3: I watched her over the year, So that is one dumb That is one dumb woman.
Speaker 2: No, I've hired.
Speaker 3: Whoopee to work for me as a comedian before this stuff. Her mouth was so foul, she was so filled, dirty, disgusting. Half the place left. I said, I'd never hire her again.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's more disgusting using a rude word or grabbing someone on their private paths?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he's got a leg to stand on there. Also, she's a comedian, like you say filthy things. That's why we love woop.
Speaker 1: I know, it's like saying, oh, I hired Eddie Murphy and he said a swear. Yeah, it's ridiculous. Anyway, as per the Great will Be Goldberg has responded to this.
Speaker 4: As it turns out, I was filthy. I was filmy, and you knew that when you hired me. A headlined babe and you are casino, which I might have continued to play had you not run it into the ground exactly.
Speaker 3: How dumb are you?
Speaker 4: You hired me four times and you didn't know what you were getting.
Speaker 2: How dumb are you?
Speaker 1: I mean, she was a trail blaze, a stand up comedian, a female that was dirty and swore, and you know she's amazing.
Speaker 2: She's magnificent even in that. Just the way she delivered that then it was as if she was delivering a monologue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's magical. I know who I'd rather go and see. Speaking of name a more iconic trio than Ariana Grande, Stevie Nicks, and look Bow and Yang. Most of you won't know that, but he is iconic.
Speaker 2: He's a comedian on SNL and I love him. He's really funny.
Speaker 1: They are all on SNL Saturday Night Light, I mean guest hosting Ariana Grande and Stevie Nick's dead fantastic and have a listen to the tricks that they pulled out during the promo.
Speaker 3: He am Ariana Grande and I'm hosting SNL this.
Speaker 1: Week with Stevie Nicks.
Speaker 2: Is your second team host? Well, you know what they say, lightning strokes maybe once, maybe twice.
Speaker 1: You can't trick me into singing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally, Stevie.
Speaker 2: So Urrie, how was your weekends?
Speaker 1: It was good? You know, I climbed a mountain and I turned around funny because I saw my reflection on the snow covered hills and the landslide ron me dwn my gosh, Ye, I've got goosebumps. What is she going to sing on that show?
Speaker 2: Ariana or Stevie Stevie? Do we think Stevie will sing?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You reckon, Yes, I hope So I'm not sure if she will. I feel like I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Ariana.
Speaker 1: But why have Stevi nix on there if she's not going to sing?
Speaker 2: I know, but just to be iconic, she will.
Speaker 1: She had to do. She will come on.
Speaker 2: She didn't really give it heaps in that promo.
Speaker 1: I don't know they'll sing something together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, I have chuck them both on stage.
Speaker 1: Yes, So more around the Grande news. Very exciting for Joel who's coming up next. She's coming to Australia to attend the Wicked premiere. O Joel is counting down the days. I'm talking, of course, of Joel Creasy counting the other days to this movie kicking off. It is very, very exciting that Ariana Grande is going to be here in the country for the premiere.
Speaker 2: Now the premiere is November three, but it hits cinemas November twenty two.
Speaker 1: November third's my birthday and that's why she's coming.
Speaker 2: It's meant to be. You should maybe go up and hopefully hear her sing this light gravity.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I remember hearing this song for the first time in the audience. I was you know, things are good when you.
Speaker 2: Grab your boobs better than sex, and I.
Speaker 1: Was weeping and I every time I hear it, if I am just a bit tight or a bit sad or a bit depressed, that will kick me off like never before.
Speaker 2: Full meant to be?
Speaker 1: Who The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show. We are seconds away from the weekend and seconds away from rick Lee, Tim and Job. But let's go clicking.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's cliche and it really.
Speaker 1: Is Ricky Lee, Tim and Joel. Today. Ricky Lee is back from her Australian Idol break, Yes, and I can't wait to hear her on air.
Speaker 2: For one, I heard another one of the judges this week on that show, a radio dude, if you will come out and slam the auditions and the talent that they've been receiving this week. Really yeah, apparently no good?
Speaker 1: But why would you say that? I know? All right, Let's move on to Kanye West. He's in the news a lot lately because there's divorce rumors between he and his wife of two years, Biankersen. Sorry who In case you don't know, I just love this tidbit. He's an Australian girl, grew up in Melbourne. Yeah, family still here.
Speaker 2: And started as an architect working for Easy.
Speaker 1: So what when you say architect, do you mean an actual architect or is that a name.
Speaker 2: A proper architect? Yeah, for you know, when he would do his Sunday service sort of concerts and there would be a big build, or if Easy would do a events like yeah, wow, yep.
Speaker 1: Oh, so she's really smart and accomplished.
Speaker 2: Correct, and then that was a little office romance.
Speaker 1: Well, I just feel like that relationship is I mean, I don't want to judge other people's relationships, but it looks so dysfunctional to me. Her getting around in odd outfits because he said, I don't like women doing things just because a man tells them to, I think, and I.
Speaker 2: Think there's a bit of that happening with Kanye. Well, if you look past through his exes, it happened with Kim, it happened with amberros Like that's kind of how it goes.
Speaker 1: Too controlling way to Kiaky.
Speaker 2: Although he did completely change Kim's fashion, I'll give him that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. That's true. I mean there's always you know, there's always a winner in these scenario. But he has allegedly high at speaking of Melbourne Bianca. His wife was in Melbourne recently and Kanye was allegedly high at a PI to follow her. I'm sorry, is there a bigger red flag than that? That is creepy and also what an idiot. The only reason and we know about it is because he didn't pay the guy and now it's in you know, open knowledge because the guy is suing him. If you're going to be a massive control freak and overstep the line like this.
Speaker 2: Hey the dude's bill, pay the bill.
Speaker 1: Wow, I want to know what he's trying to find too.
Speaker 2: I think Kanye has got some proper paranoia, So I'd say to just come from that.
Speaker 1: I wonder where she went, Like, I wonder if you know she she was followed to like you know the or like you know, Baker's Delight and she picked up a pun of the casta and she what sort of details have passed on? Did she did she get its sand which sliced off toast?
Speaker 2: Like the miss in Melbourne coffee is probably hit up here for coffee shops. When she was here?
Speaker 1: Yes, where did she go? What were her movements? Hey, let's move on to Oh no, I really wanted to play my little grab. When I read this high when I read this headline, Kanye West allegedly hire to fix it and investigate and follow Biankersen. Sorry, I I heard in my mind the great will be Goldburg. We talked about earlier on the show, saying this, you.
Speaker 2: And danger girl.
Speaker 1: You in danger girl, Get out of there. Let's move on to Brazilian drunk monkeys. There is some gorgeous footage of monkeys. It never fails to thrill me. How human monkeys are?
Speaker 2: I know, it's scared. It kind of scares me.
Speaker 1: Are they your favorite enclosure at any zoo? Their mine?
Speaker 2: They were Swani so much so my first hot mail? Have we spoken about this? My first hot mail was BB zero seven because I loved Big Brother Underscore monkey at hotmail dot com. Tom's got his hands in his face because he knows that was my MSN.
Speaker 1: BB seven underscore monkey. Oh my god, you're so cute. You were on some very cute innocence.
Speaker 2: I know. And when I got real jaded and started working in radio.
Speaker 1: And then what did you change your What did you change your I.
Speaker 2: Want to I won't say it now because it's my current one, OK, but it's just a very serious with my name.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, change, you grew up, I grew up, babies growing up anyway. These monkeys have been filmed in a park getting through all the litter, finding the booze bottles with a little bit in the bottom, and then it's bottoms up and they're just standing on the side of the bin. And that is you and I in about five hours. The Chrissy Swim Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Are you