Speaker 1: We can hear you. Can you hear us? Yes? The headphones in.
Speaker 2: Where's the Mexican music and State Jay?
Speaker 1: She's talking. She's about to start the podcast.
Speaker 2: This is mel We want.
Speaker 3: What okay?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, are we recording? Are we on?
Speaker 3: We're on?
Speaker 5: Hello, Welcome to the final podcast for you gy Z's Paneling.
Speaker 2: Hello, guys, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Season the studio panel.
Speaker 5: We've got very erry, none, we got Jizzy and Mason the studio.
Speaker 1: You need to get some friend who's sitting in his desk and I are lying on the floor, air loss. We are like a cooked chuck.
Speaker 3: This is turning the tables. We're out in the airlock and you're in the studio.
Speaker 1: It is gen Z is paneling. So she's got the sound effects. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Jace wanted to do the podcast and now he's sitting scrolling on it doom, scrolling on Instagram.
Speaker 1: He's so tired.
Speaker 4: Hello, shut up sorry.
Speaker 3: Instagram, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 1: Is that going on a paneling?
Speaker 5: Guys, thank you for a huge year. It's been so much.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we're having a moment here. Gen Z. Come on there you guys.
Speaker 1: We are all exhausted, but thank you to our team. You're all amazing. Thank you to so I'm not going to say it again.
Speaker 3: Special in very special ways.
Speaker 5: It feels weird because you're watching us, whereas usually we're watching and now we're watching.
Speaker 6: You and this is what this is what you do when you're looking at doors you need something?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, and then we're like, what what will we get? We do that and we throw our arms in the ads generally because you guys are ignoring us.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 3: We don't know. We don't.
Speaker 1: I know that you don't need the headphones.
Speaker 6: It's actually kind of difficult to see it.
Speaker 3: Should do something about it.
Speaker 2: Take the tind off please.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you are going to the party tonight, No.
Speaker 2: I'm not. Come on?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: Is your wife Banji from going?
Speaker 5: No, been banned after his behavior at our Christmas part.
Speaker 7: You're not going because you couldn't get shoes off and you vomited on yourself.
Speaker 1: Shoes you've got on now still the same one as.
Speaker 4: You haven't come off.
Speaker 3: Did you vomb dog in your shoes on the shoes, yeah, I couldn't get them off.
Speaker 1: Not in He also fell asleep on his kid.
Speaker 3: That was beautiful.
Speaker 1: How many what was the chune to.
Speaker 5: Count one of billboards, two in the uber and then about three at home.
Speaker 1: Good sound, good time?
Speaker 3: That was good. That sweets o Pork made many appearances.
Speaker 7: I love got Chinese last night and I said we must get the Mongolian.
Speaker 3: What else is also really good? Sesame toast O Young never had it.
Speaker 5: Hang on, it's Nadal and the Uberza tonight they will have.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that? Guys?
Speaker 5: Having Robbie Williams prised me on the show today was the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.
Speaker 1: So thank you.
Speaker 7: Around the grounds, Can I just ask in all honest, all right, because I've got a bit of anxiety.
Speaker 4: Black suit to the wedding? Is that okay?
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: He's still talking about that.
Speaker 1: She's pretty good, a quick learner.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna wrack up like boys to me.
Speaker 1: So Clint, he's wearing a summer suit.
Speaker 3: That's right. We can stand next to each other.
Speaker 1: But suit, it's fine. I've said it's sixty five right shirt.
Speaker 5: If you ask me one more time, question, shoul think about it? If you ask me one more time, It's.
Speaker 3: Not about suit. It's not about the suit. It's not about the suit.
Speaker 1: When you get to the wedding to say to everyone should.
Speaker 3: Have word you don't know, don't do that.
Speaker 1: What's the big deal?
Speaker 4: You have so many suits?
Speaker 7: No, because I haven't got them dry clean from the races, got sins spilt on them.
Speaker 1: Do the black suit?
Speaker 3: The green one might be clean, very festive as well.
Speaker 4: It's also it's Christmas suit.
Speaker 1: It's a summer were though, that's exactly question.
Speaker 4: You're clearly the black suit.
Speaker 2: Sorry, can you hurry up the bit?
Speaker 3: Do I need a patent? Tie? Just go black?
Speaker 1: I'm tapping out of these conversations.
Speaker 3: The cards rest, right, Yes I do? Yeah, great, I want't mind starting hang on, that's right, the cards. I want to go.
Speaker 4: Do you have to get their cards for the Christmas party?
Speaker 1: I mean the wedding. Did any of you guys met a Christmas present today?
Speaker 2: Sissy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christmas present?
Speaker 3: Okay, President, I'm just going to get saying from the kitchen.
Speaker 1: I've got to get something from the car park.
Speaker 4: Cars called my card.
Speaker 1: I'm going to drive home.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so what am I going to run on there?
Speaker 1: So we're writing thank you cards for some of the guests.
Speaker 3: Jazz from clip No, I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: I'll do them. No, I'm not doing them all. Actually, guys, can you actually talk about Lauren?
Speaker 3: You've got the nicest handwriting, Lauren? You got are the wedding on the money? Sorry? Bomb? I said, is these for the wedding? What's what's the deal with the cut the thank you gifts?
Speaker 7: This is not for you, for people that help the show, and now I never get anything. Let's change your name to Vomitron.
Speaker 4: I don't mind that Vomittron.
Speaker 2: Guys, kick ons at mine after the Christmas party?
Speaker 3: Tonata was from me.
Speaker 7: Can you read through the text message exchange between you and your flatmates?
Speaker 8: I messaged them today and I was like, hey, guys, just the heads up. I'm having a few people over at our house this afternoon for Pree's for our Christmas party. Should be from like three pm to six pm, maybe ten of us. And they've written back, fuck yeah, And then I said, and then kick ons two hundred plus.
Speaker 1: From one am onwards.
Speaker 8: They replied, and they replied, can we limit it to one hundred people?
Speaker 2: And then we've got to deal.
Speaker 3: House mate? Than great so much.
Speaker 2: Gen Z will be attending with the Jizzy with the deck bring the day.
Speaker 4: Is he going to.
Speaker 6: Getting a rest.
Speaker 4: Christmas party is a Bingo Loco one?
Speaker 6: You know there's already talks happening between Nova and Bingo Loco to organize a little collab off.
Speaker 3: The back of our night. Yes, did you reach out to the loco? Did he then?
Speaker 1: Emale thread started already saying it.
Speaker 6: Me and me and Nate went for lunch with the general manager of local when he was over here.
Speaker 3: Did you after the other night?
Speaker 6: No, it was actually after the first one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the GM.
Speaker 6: Right, he's he's great, he's he's from Galway in the way.
Speaker 4: Did he like approve you as a Lokoa? Absolutely?
Speaker 6: I mean he's left me in charge of essentially the whole Victorian operations of Bingo Loco. He's a crazy irishman from the West of Ireland. Who you make good coin out of that?
Speaker 3: Okay? More shows more coin? You're telling the tax man? What? Just tell Michael we're going to.
Speaker 2: One second. Sorry I was a bit of delay there.
Speaker 6: Okay, No, yes, noted the previous Tell Michael he'll make it go back.
Speaker 4: The embezzler, No, No, we don't call him that.
Speaker 3: Let's not.
Speaker 4: Sorry. Originally gen Z was the embezzler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am the embezzler.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say times down?
Speaker 3: Can you? Can you put from Jase too?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: God? Love you see Clint's gone early. He's picked his favorite people to write. The thing I did, Shana I really should have done? Shane was strong? From you Trump?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Who was that? Once?
Speaker 2: I got just played Sissy's things.
Speaker 1: For into it?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, for you guys for this podcast.
Speaker 3: Gen z.
Speaker 2: What's some effort into it? Okay?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, is Alessandra?
Speaker 7: What's everyone wearing to the Christmas party?
Speaker 6: We're wrapping it up?
Speaker 4: Well, it's Tsunami talking onus on today.
Speaker 3: Cooking us.
Speaker 2: It's actually quite easy on the eyes, isn't it. What did you.
Speaker 7: Question? What's everyone wearing to the Christmas party? Because it is fancy dress. Nice dog.
Speaker 8: We're still deciding we're going to collab again.
Speaker 2: We're doing another colla.
Speaker 3: Jason.
Speaker 6: If you were attending the No A Christmas party and you had to wear Las Vegas themed attire, you wear shure Go.
Speaker 4: No, I don't like it, you can't. I can't see that's great.
Speaker 3: We got no idea what you guys are doing.
Speaker 2: And then all I see is thank.
Speaker 3: You Clint Well done. Is that how I am? Also? Sis? God, I'm still going about Robbie.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, we we must go.
Speaker 2: Wait no, no, hold up, hold up? Sorry? What did you say, Sissy?
Speaker 3: We are exhausted.
Speaker 1: Play the Robbie Williams music. Play the robb I'll do it all.
Speaker 3: I care.
Speaker 1: To be a better man. Yeah, sing it, Robbie. You got angels on this.
Speaker 3: I got it coming through final show, isn't it?
Speaker 1: You got the carry up to it? You?
Speaker 4: Merry Christmas?
Speaker 1: We love.
Speaker 2: One second is one second I have to make. I have to make the listeners.
Speaker 5: We love you from wherever in the world you're listening to this terrible, terrible podcast.
Speaker 2: Wait, thank you one second. I need to wrap it up. Jason does he give any No, I can stop going. I just want I want one thing.
Speaker 1: Lying and it thoughts running through your head and you think I love it?
Speaker 2: Ship If we were recording any angels and slurs.
Speaker 4: Guys, weird.
Speaker 3: Weather, wrong.
Speaker 1: Word, all world, old shape, Well Christmas last she ad seek me.
Speaker 3: I'm loving angels.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas. You're filthy animals