Speaker 1: On scoring lives Ostrodia. This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panety Show. We have a packed program for you tonight. The best minds in the business, Douglas Murray and Battia Unga Sagon will.
Speaker 3: Be with me shortly. Well, look at the.
Speaker 2: Victorian town that claims to have banned former Premier Dan Andrews, Tina.
Speaker 3: McQueen and Priy mcsweeden.
Speaker 2: With the day's top headlines including Jackie Lamby's latest on air meltdown, I'm not gonna believe that. Later in the hour, the popular Australian comic who has declared that all vegans are idiots.
Speaker 3: He'll be here to explain himself.
Speaker 2: And Left is Losing It features old favorite Dylan Mulvaaney.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's D oneenty ninety six for being a girl. It's your three and that's me on a billboard in Times Square.
Speaker 2: But First Treasurer Jim Chalmers handed down Labour's pre election budget. It's a bit of a spenderthon to soften.
Speaker 3: Voters up ahead of the election. The large es.
Speaker 2: Includes another round of one hundred and fifty dollars energy bill, rebates and tax cuts of around five dollars per week for the average worker. This is a budget aimed at buying the votes of low information voters. Watch how the Assistant Minister to the Prime Minister, Patrick Gorman promoted the budget on his social media accounts.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited about the budget. Do you you're excited?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm getting one hundred and fifty bucks off my power bill.
Speaker 1: You are What else?
Speaker 3: Are you excited about?
Speaker 6: The Medicare all of the Medicare, the Buyer Australia.
Speaker 4: Stuff and the three day childcare guarantee you have kids?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Leo and Ruby.
Speaker 8: Of course because because we both were both about the budget.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're all very excited about years of deficits and being in over what a trillion dollars in debt. Joining me now for more Sky News contributors Tina McQueen and Prue McSween. Tina, the Coalition is opposing this tax change. They're saying seventy cents a day is not going to do much to help the average Australian.
Speaker 8: Look, it's so insignificant. It's really not going to make a difference. I mean five dollars a week and then ten dollars a week twelve months down the track. I don't think this is going to win open election and the rebates they've offered, I mean, the energy bills are going so high Rita, they're not really helping the average person. You're simply going to ask yourself are you better off than you were when this government first came in? And the answer is fundamentally no. So I hope that Dunton comes out with some bold policies that will make a difference because the Treasurer's delivery is not going to win it for Labor with these policies.
Speaker 2: But Proue, I do wonder whether the Labor government has set a trap for the Coalition given this teeny tiny tax cut, and if the Coalition don't back it, they'll say they're standing in the way of tax cuts for the average Australian, even though those tax cuts we know amount to seventy cents a day. It's not a great look for the Coalition to be opposing any sort of tax cut.
Speaker 9: Well, they need to be mounting a proper argument. This is really a come to Jesus moment for the electorate, where people I think are grasping that all of these solutions are manipula, political manipulations by government via the government, and in fact they're ignoring the elephant.
Speaker 3: In the room.
Speaker 9: And the elephant in the room is the fact that their energy plan has created this whole mess. The cost of living can be greatly attributed to it, and the cost to manufacturing, to industry.
Speaker 1: To jobs.
Speaker 3: It's all back to the energy.
Speaker 9: And the point is that unless Dutton and the Libs grasp this and don't get sidebarred by all these little facile arguments. You know, at the moment, Charmers is paying violin politics, is justifying decades of deficits with oh, you know, it's social you know justice. What's her saying, we're ignoring our responsibility if we don't pay these you know this what.
Speaker 3: Bribery to people.
Speaker 9: So I think that we have to really focus on what's going on and energy is the real issue about costs of living, and Dutton's got to get real about and be brave about saying net zero is a joke and we need to put our money into gas and you know coal of course and COMMTA.
Speaker 8: I think I think the public will forgive the Coalition for opposing these tax cuts if like Prue says, Duntet comes out with something bold that makes these tax cuts looks absolutely ridiculous. So I think that's the key.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: You have to come up with some alternative plan. You can't just say we're not labor elect us. You have to actually give us something to back and walking away from net zero, walking away from Paris is a game changer.
Speaker 3: But are they going to be brave enough to even go down that road?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: For some early lefties losing it? Content courtesy of Tasmanian Senator Jackie Lamby, who gave us this extraordinary performance on morning television. Here she is with Shadow Finance Minister Jane Hume on the Sunrise program this morning, becoming a tad emotional.
Speaker 10: You took a lot of my mates out over that nine years, and you spent twenty billion dollars of tax payers money to consultancy firms. Are we going back to those days, Jane? Because veterans want to know that this morning. Are you going back and moving those public service to are finally finding their seat over such complex medical issues?
Speaker 3: Are you going to cut the guts?
Speaker 10: Are going to contract.
Speaker 3: That out again?
Speaker 2: Yes, Jane, None of us near precisely what she was talking about, but there was more, more historyonics more hyperbole. As Jackie Lamby defended Labour's budget.
Speaker 10: Jackie, no, dear, because you don't have a plan of attack, Jane. All I've heard out of you with this budget is negative, negative, negative, But you have no answers. What is the coal issue to the state of Seriously, what is.
Speaker 3: In your budget paper?
Speaker 10: Apart from you spending three hundred and sixty billion dollars on nuclear power plant that is completely going to blow out of proportion. So let's be conservative and say that's going to cost five hundred billion and that is the best plan of attack, the only you come out with.
Speaker 3: Jane Hume, once again, I.
Speaker 10: Want to get back to those public servants because I want to know how many public servants you are going to get rid of in Tasmania, Because most of those public servants, Darling, are not sitting here in Canberra, They're not sitting there. How many are you taking from Tasmania today?
Speaker 2: Wowy, yeah, proof, What can you say about that?
Speaker 9: Well, she's sounding more more unhinged. Look, no one doubts her passion and concern about veterans, and many of us support that but I don't know if she partied a bit hard after the budget or you know what has happened. Maybe she's feeling the pressure of you know, politics. But really, I mean, she didn't even give the Dutton a chance to respond. We know, we all think that Dutton should have been announcing policies earlier. But to go on as she did, she just sounded really like a mad woman.
Speaker 2: All of us, whatever side of politics you're on, can feel a little bit of sympathy for Jane Hume heres in this clip she looks up to the sky and praise for Heaven to help her.
Speaker 3: Heaven help us, you know what it is, And that's really rude.
Speaker 7: Joane.
Speaker 10: And those independents, those toils standing are actually really performs if they're bon in, so give them a goally one woman to another that was not polite. Yes they have so I haven't looked at their you know that you people don't like them, okay, so you know there's just no need for that they perform really well, let's be honest. You just don't want them in there.
Speaker 3: That's really frightening.
Speaker 10: There is you know what, there is a place for every ordinary Australian in this Parliament.
Speaker 2: Wow, Now she is passionately defending the tills and it's frightening if if they're being criticized Tina, I'm having trouble figuring out where she's coming from.
Speaker 3: Jackie Lamby, she seems to.
Speaker 2: Be a label attack dog these days.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's certainly, she certainly is. I mean to say the Teals, well, they've done very well in supporting labor, that's one aspect that's performed very well in and the Green Parliament and the Greeds exactly, So I think we need to constantly point that out.
Speaker 1: There are so they are so far.
Speaker 8: From independent minded politicians at ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Look, I feel a bit sorry for Jackie.
Speaker 1: I do think.
Speaker 8: Look, she takes her politics very seriously. She's a very passionate and popular in Tasmania. But I think she has.
Speaker 3: To chill a little.
Speaker 8: Look at the voting records and you know, look at both sides and see he's going to do the best for Tasmania in the coming election.
Speaker 2: And I think we have to think about our entire democracy sometimes when we see clips like that, what did Paul Keating call the Senate unrepresentative swill and Tasmanians, I don't know, consider your vote a little bit more carefully next time around. Now former Victorian Premier Dan Andrews is facing even more bands and boycosts. This time he's been banned from a whole town Bunderlong located on the Murraying Country, Victoria. He was reportedly booted from the bunderalong Tavern and the local tradees of black listed him as well, but a spokesman for Dad Andrews has said that the premier never even visited the pub, so there's a little bit of confusion about what's happened there. This comes after Dan Andrews was banned from the trendy South Melbourne pub Mro's, and he's also faced a golf club band down on the Mornington Peninsula, with members objecting to his potential membership at Portsea Golf Club. Tina, are you surprised that Australians have not forgiven and forgotten what happened during the COVID era?
Speaker 3: But it seems to be just Dan.
Speaker 2: I'm not hearing these sort of stories about Anastasia Palichet or Mark McGowan.
Speaker 3: It still just be Dan Andrews is copying it well.
Speaker 8: Dan went the extra mile of Victoria must admit, But what confuses me why didn't they do this when he was in government. Why didn't they push back, ban him, vote him out. I mean, it's all very good to do after the fact, where there are no consequences for him. He still gets his pension, he still gets everything entitled to him. They should have done this when he was in power and really sent a strong message that these actions should never happen again.
Speaker 2: Well, I think those actions were sadly hugely popular at the time.
Speaker 3: As they were around the country.
Speaker 2: There was a few of us speaking out, but we were certainly sadly in the minority back then.
Speaker 3: But it's good to.
Speaker 2: Be on the right side of history because I think that all those positions have been vindicated. Primcsween Tina McQueen, it's always always a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is a best selling author. Douglas Murray's latest book on democracies and death Cults, Israel and the Future of Civilization will be released in April. You don't want to miss that, Douglas. Let's start with the state of the Democrats in the US. While much of the media is preoccupied with twenty four to seven anti Trump hysteria. The polling is showing Trump voters are pretty happy at the moment, but the Democrats are in peril. Their approval ratings are at record lows twenty seven percent. It's a grim state of affairs with Democrats facing historic discontent with their base, and as you can see in the graph, the net approval figure for the Republicans and Democrats paints and undeniable picture of a party in crisis.
Speaker 3: Douglas, is this just a case of.
Speaker 2: Bitter ideologues reacting to a big election loss and having a bit of a tantrum or? Is there a deeper issue here because we are seeing the most radical voices now seemingly taking over the party.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 5: I mean it's inevitable, isn't it that after an election wipeout like the one that the Democrats suffered last November? It's inevitable that there is going to be a period of reflection, if not silence from them as they try to work out what to do. That's the case with any party that suffered such a blistering defeat. The interesting thing with the Democrats, you say that they seem to be leaderless, that's really because they are. I mean, it can't be stressed in the American system. I mean there is you know, Kamala Harris and what's his name, Oh yeah, Waltz. We you know what happened, and they drifted away after the election something that they got, and it's not like any of the Democratic Party wants to hear very much from either of them after having led them to that defeat. And then the rest of the party. You've got a minority leader Santa Schumer, who has been castigated by his party for making a budget deal with the Republicans. Nancy Pelosi, the stripling of eighty four has criticized Chuck Schumer, and Chuck Schumer has in fact canceled the book or he was going to go on in becoming days because of threats to him, not from Republicans but from fellow Democrats. And so that's sort of the top of the party. You go to the layers underneath that, and unfortunately, you see, unfortunately for the Democrats, you see just this case after case of somebody whose career is in cinders. Governor Gavin Newsom is trying podcasting, and that's because much of the district he was meant to keep an eye on burnt to the ground a few months ago, and he didn't do very much to stop that, and so it's hard to see how a little bit of podcasting could make up for that. And it's the same all the way down the party. There are people like Don Lemon, the former CNN anko I mentioned in the New York Post, who claimed that the future of the party is the radical left wing of the party. But in fact, the only future of a party that those people are the future of is they are a future for the Republican Party, because if the Democratic Party decided to take in the worst excesses of the Squad and others, then it's hard to see how the Republicans don't just continue winning for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 2: Well, I did very much enjoy that peace in the New York Post, very droll, indeed. But it does beg the question who is the next leader? You mentioned Gavin Newsom, he's trying to position himself as somewhat of a moderate centrist, a point of difference from the aocs and Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 3: What about Tim Walls? Apparently he has presidential ambitions.
Speaker 5: Well, where to even start with Tim Walls? He has cropped back up in recent days, first of all to boast about his masculinity and to talk about what a threat he believes that he, the man known as Tampon Tin Tampon Tin, how much of a threat he was to the Republicans because of his masculinity. Odd sort of thing to be boasting about and roaring about, but there it is. That's Tim Woltz. And then he cropped back up in front of some sycophants on stage and talked about how he gets happy each day by he downloaded the share app that apparently you can have to monitor your shares. That's real man of the people's stuff right there. And Tim Waltster says he's added the Tesla shares to that and was celebrating Tesla's shares going down. Tim Waltz should look at where his shares politically are right now, and he'd see that they're close to bankruptcy. It's a really pathetic spectacle to see him doing that. The thing that they most need to do of Democrats is they need to actually come up with some policies and some ideas that differentiate them from the Republicans. They spent years doing Republicans of Fascists it's the end of the republic. Democracy dies in darkness. If you vote in Trump, he's Hitler and it's all over. And it didn't work. It was clearly a total political play, but it also just didn't work. It turned out that the voters didn't believe them, and rightly so. But what do you do in the aftermath of that. They seem to be trying a little bit of stuff out, but they're going to have to put an awful lot more meat on the bone if they're going to look like a really reasonable, respectable party of opposition. And all parties need opposition, all governments need opposition. But apart from a bit of hollering about taxing the rich, there's very little there that the Democrats have to say.
Speaker 2: That there are signs of the left love of violence apparent again. It's really never been far away with sword, with the BLM riots, the violent anti Israel protests on university campuses, and the latest project seems to be attacking Tesla cars, Tesla dealerships. Due to their hatred of Elon Musk and Douglas. I've got to say those who should know better continue to rationalize what some are calling domestic terrorism.
Speaker 11: Someone throw a molotov cocktail at a Tesla service center. At least five Teslas blew up. When you pull out a chainsaw to celebrate firing, thousands of people forget mad. Interesting, you know, Let's send these techno fascist rouler garchs and old fashioned Nazis a message loud and clear.
Speaker 12: The vandalism really shows the outright anger and reads that people are feeling about what Elon Musk is doing.
Speaker 2: Douglas, they almost hate Elon Musk more than they hate Donald Trump these days. This derangement because it's not just a disagreement and they want to see him destroyed.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 5: It's it's a rather strange turn for people from a political wing that talks about how much they love the environment so much and how they want to take the environment to be setting light to anything and burning it down and setting light two cars run on renewable energy. That's that's that's a really great way to say, I heart the environment, isn't it? But yes, I mean this, any political side can do this. But it's extremely dangerous stuff. When you start to say.
Speaker 1: Like that, well, you know, if you.
Speaker 5: If you cut federal spending, you know, you can't expect people not to buy a bomb things. I mean, I mean, really, we're going, why why this desire to legitimize totally pointless destructiveolitical violence. I can only assume that some of these people are people who are very bored as well as very unpleasant. Indeed, they want a great cause. They spent years, as I said earlier, saying that Donald Trump was hitler. Now they've decided, in fact, Elion Musk is hitler, which means you've got to burn the cars or something, or flip the finger to people driving a certain type of car. Again, nothing shows moderation and be kind better than just swearing at your neighbors because they've got a car whose company is founded by a man whose political views you disagree with. I mean, it's astonishing, but again, this is deadly. This is crypped tonight for the Democrat Party and for people like that guy who you show at the beginning of that clip. He's meant to be, by the way, a late night comedian. I don't know about you, but I mean, nothing he said or says is remotely funny. He's just one of these weird new clerics for Pere on American television who were hired as comedians and then come out and give a boring lecture and excuse violence and think that that will get them the big laughs and we'll see, and that's one of the reasons why people are turning off those programs. But it's quite sickening to see that, because if the Republicans did that and said, wow, you can only push people so far before they start executing you, I think we'd all think that was a bit run I think we would.
Speaker 2: I think that we would all right on January sixth, and they were bleeding about it for five years.
Speaker 3: So if.
Speaker 2: The violence from their side, they seem to rationalize very easily. And you're right about those late night comics. There's a reason why their ratings are in the toilet is because there's very few laughs. There's just lectures, and Greg Guttfeld is the big beneficiary there.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 3: Talking about celebrities, we've seen a number of them threatened to leave the US if.
Speaker 2: Trump won, and one of them, I've got to give her credit she followed through with it. Rosio O'Donnell is now an resident of Ireland and she started spreading election denial there.
Speaker 12: I question why the first time in American history a president has won every swing state and is also best friends and his largest donor was a man who owns and runs the Internet, So I would hope that that would be investigated. Kamala Harris was filling up stadiums with people who supported her, and Donald Trump was not able to do that.
Speaker 3: There you go, Douglas.
Speaker 2: Elon apparently owns and runs the internet now and Kamala was hugely popular, So we need an investigation.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 5: And one of the ways you can tell that Elon Musk runs all of the Internet is that there are never any negative pieces or a negative comment about Elon Musk on the Internet. As ever, Rosio o'donald is as sharp tacked as she ever was. I remember this is another comedian. By the way, remember Rosi o' donald. She's hilarious, isn't she. I mean you can just feel your face cracking up with the humor whenever Rosie appears, and a pines on the world. As for Donald Trump not filling up stadiums, I mean, that's just bizarre, because of course, I mean I've been to Trump rallies. He very much fills up stadiums, very much, filled up Madison Square Garden in New York and countless other places across the country. Here's one of the problems, of course, for the Democrats. Again, they can be pulled leftward by these now self exiled comedians like Rosio o'donald, who, by the way, probably is having a kind of breakdown because Donald Trump was very largely elected in twenty sixteen, very largely won the Republican nomination to run for president because of his line about Rosy o'donald, which just got huge laughs and was hugely appreciated by people across the country. But Rosy o'donald and co. If they're going to do this stuff, what it really is is a demonstration of denial. What the Democrats and others should face up to is that Donald Trump was and is extremely popular. He won the popular vote because he's popular. He filled up stadiums because he's popular. Sure, Kamala Harris could fill the Odd Hall. No one is disputing that. But if you've just lost an election to somebody, you don't pretend, or you shouldn't pretend that that person has no popularity behind him. What you should do is work out why he's got it. See what you can do to adapt to the world that you're in, and see what you can learn, see if there are policies that you might learn from, instead of claiming that he's faked his way to it, actually adapt and learn. And so yes, I'm not sure, Rosian. No one is going to be able to teach the Democrats very much from her escape in Ireland. And by the way, the way that Ireland's going at the moment, it's perfectly possible at Rosier Donald will have to move back to the States at some point soon. But that's another story.
Speaker 2: Well, she is in a very inchulent little echo chamber because in that interview it appeared that she doesn't actually know any Trump voters. So even though more than half the country half of voters voted for Trump, she doesn't seem to know a single one. So that's rosy for you. Before you go, just quickly. You wrote a superb piece for The Spectator about the latest attacks against Western civilization. And here we've got Britain's being expected to be ashamed of their history, ashamed of things that should be enormously proud of, like Shakespeare. Even Shakespeare's birthplace is supposed to be we should be decolonized, Douglas, because it could be used to promote white supremacy.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is the latest report by a dim wit, second rate academic at a third rate university who weirdly cooperating with the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust. And you would have thought the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust would like to celebrate Shakespeare's birthplace, but oh no, no, no, no, not in this era. So this second rate academic cooperated with the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust and she has come to conclusion that Shakespeare's racist and colonialist, or maybe even caused the colonial era himself unclear. And also the Stratford upon Avon is a notorious meeting place of white supremacists. And it's always struck me Rito as I'm sure it has you that whatever remaining skinheads there might be, they're forever gathering at places of poetry like Stratford upon Avon and reading Sonnets. It's one of the things I think you can it's one of the ways you spot them, those guys. It's so preposterous. And by the way, the important thing about this is that, as I said in that piece and Spectator, it points to this central issue that we are being told in our countries, in America, in Britain, in Australia, in all the western countries, we are being told all the time to be ashamed of our inheritance. And there's no reason to be ashamed of our inheritance. But what's weird about it is that we are being told it all the time, and it's always a one way street, this business with Shakespeare's birthplace. They've decided that one of the things is there's too much Shakespeare at Shakespeare's birthplace, and they've decided, among other things, to introduce more of a celebrated Bengali poet called Tagre. Now, if I went to de Gory's birthplace in Bengal and said, guys, you need more Shakespeare here, it's really not on that you haven't got another poet that you're celebrating at the birthplace of this poet, I think people would think it was rather audacious.
Speaker 1: Well guess what.
Speaker 5: We in England, We in Britain also think it's rather audacious. It's rude and to use a term, it's rather colonizing.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Douglas Murray, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 5: Pleasure as always.
Speaker 3: Still to come.
Speaker 2: Lefties Losing It plus the latest from the us, including George Clooney, labeled a liar and coward for his part in hiding Joe Biden's cognitive decline.
Speaker 3: But here unga sagone is.
Speaker 1: Up next.
Speaker 3: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: It's time for lefties losing it and another Hollywood actress has decided to show us how daft and out of touch she is. Here is Star of Grays and to me, Ellen Pompeio just being comically clueless.
Speaker 3: I don't know it all. At the same time, it's not a good combo.
Speaker 13: I think we all need a lot more empathy right now, and so I hope we take that away. I mean, why are old white men the only ones who are allowed to be felons? Good?
Speaker 3: No one else can.
Speaker 7: Stay in this country if they're a felon.
Speaker 3: But somehow if you're and he's not even that word. Just a profound point. How proud was she of what you just said? Really?
Speaker 2: But you can't expect someone who is this demon out of touch to understand why Americans want illegal immigrants, particularly gangbangers, out of the country.
Speaker 14: Watch this, Your twenty million dollar salary was publicly shared to the world.
Speaker 3: How did you feel when that came out?
Speaker 7: Well, my manager at the time said something to me that literally hit me like a brick. He said, or how are you ready to be unpopular? I was like, what do you what do you mean? And he was like, well, I just don't want you to think that everyone's going to go in and cheer for you and clap for you and bow to you and think you're the dopest thing ever, because there's going to be a lot of people who are not happy for you. And that had never occurred to me.
Speaker 2: What it had never occurred to her that people might be critical, maybe unhappy that some second right actress is earning twenty million dollars. Let's check in now with some leftist protesters. So are asked about the job status. Q much hysterics and victim playing.
Speaker 12: I got to ask you, it's the middle of the day on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Do you have a job?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: I do Wednesdays.
Speaker 15: I have some flexibility and you know during the day, I'm able to.
Speaker 1: Go do stuff.
Speaker 3: I gotta get stuff, I gotta get Do we leave our job tomorrow?
Speaker 16: What is not more precious than husband children? That no salary, no slave wage, is enough to stop me from actually raising my point.
Speaker 2: Now, let's have some watching Dylan Mulvainy run in heels. Here he is mocking womanhood again. He's notched up more than a thousand days of mocking womanhood.
Speaker 3: And he now has a billboard in Times Square.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's d one thy ninety six being a girl. It's your three And that's me on a billboard in Times Square at the three Bees, a book, a bath bomb, and a billboard. Oh wow, Now I think we should hand out some paper doll books some of these people out in Times Square.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Now, don't go accusing the Democrats of being in a cult.
Speaker 3: Not like they'd be mindless.
Speaker 2: Sheep, regurgitating the same phrase over and over again. The latest talking point is all about this moment.
Speaker 3: The strength that we have is in this moment.
Speaker 8: Listen to your constituents, center them in this moment.
Speaker 4: But I can tell you that there are a lot of people that are watching his leadership in this moment.
Speaker 3: This is the moment.
Speaker 1: No I think about what's happening, you know in this moment. What's important is that we meet this moment.
Speaker 2: So are these current Democrats the ones to meet the moment?
Speaker 1: What do you want to see us doing?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 15: Now, in this moment, and which Democrats are actually going to stand up against Elon Musk and Donald Trump in this moment.
Speaker 2: You know, in this moment, the Democrats' arguments against deportations, against stopping illegal immigration amount to just one thing, their love of cheap foreign labor.
Speaker 3: This blue haired Texan is part of the problem.
Speaker 18: Who's going to build the Texas detention camps?
Speaker 5: Who's going to build them?
Speaker 1: I'll wait.
Speaker 2: And to another pitifully cheap and nasty attack from new Democrat favorite Jasmine Crockett. Here, the privately educated congresswoman walks Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who is disabled and in a wheelchair, calling him governor hot whales.
Speaker 3: As we in these hot ass Texas streets. Honey, y'all know we got governor high.
Speaker 14: Wheels down there, Come on now, and the only thing hot about him is that he is a hot.
Speaker 3: Ass mess honey.
Speaker 2: So so yes, yes, yes, yes, Oh classy work there from the Democrat congressman. Let's bring in journalists and author Batia Unga Sagon.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what can you say about that? How low can they go?
Speaker 14: It's just so utterly appalling, And I honestly had to listen to the clip a few times because the idea that a member of Congress would be mocking the disability of a man who had a horrific accident at twenty six and then spent the rest of his life in public service to this nation and never let his stability hold him back from serving the people who he loves. It's so shocking to me. And the fact that that audience laughed. I don't know if your audience could hear that, Rita, but the audience at this human rights campaign event just burst out laughing at this mockery of a disabled person. You have to see it to believe it. And I think it really reveals that the Democrats truly check their morals at the door when it comes to anybody who disagrees with them politically, they owe them not even the most basic common decency. Truly a sad low moment.
Speaker 2: Now sixty Minutes did a fluff face on George Cloudy and they asked about the role they act A played in pressuring Joe Biden to step down. He gave a rather self delighted, self serving answer.
Speaker 1: Happy, you did it.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'll make it kind of easy. I was raised to tell the truth. I had seen the President up close for this fundraiser, and I was surprised, And so I feel as if there was a lot of profiles in cowardice in my party through all of that, and I was not proud of that, and I also believed I had to tell the truth.
Speaker 2: But George Clooney, you must think we're all suffering from Biden's cognitive decline. But yeah, because I remember, and I'm sure you do the timeline.
Speaker 3: So far from bravely cooling out.
Speaker 2: The obvious, George Clooney in fact did a massive, star stunded fundraiser for Joe Biden. You'll remember that it featured, among others, Jack Black.
Speaker 15: A few days ago, my manager called me and said, George Clooney and Julia Roberts wanted me to help the president and speak here tonight, And I said, I am in When and where?
Speaker 2: That was the event where President Biden frozen had to be assisted off the stage by Barack Obama, and then the White House lied to all of us saying that the videos of this were all right wing disinformation that we shouldn't be believing our lying eyes. That happened then around two weeks later was the infamous Biden debate disaster, where he just gave the most incoherent performance yet. And it was some two weeks after that, when Biden was steadfastly refusing to step down that we got that George Clooney op ed so this suggestion that he saw Joe Biden up close and decided I've.
Speaker 3: Got to be a brave warrior here and take a stand. Come on, who is he kidding?
Speaker 14: It's so funny, Red, because you're exactly right about the timeline. What we just saw was George Clooney acting, lying, pretending that he is some sort of, you know, this beacon of moral courage, when he is the opposite. He is the biggest coward because, as you point out, he saw the decline, but when he had privileged information that he was granted due to the fact that he's a gazillionaire celebrity who has access to the Obamas and to Biden. When he had access to that information about Biden's decline that we the American people didn't have because we're not gazillionaires, he kept it to himself and he was willing to keep that money rolling and to get that person who he thought was senile into the oval office. Again, so long as none of the American people knew that the president was senile. It's so horrifying. And he only spoke up when the American people had a front row seat to the problem themselves at that debate, and his corruption clooney and Obama's corruption at hiding the sinility of the president was revealed to everybody. That's when he wrote the op ed, which, by the way, many people think Obama pushed him to write because Obama was too much of a coward to put his name on it. So these people are the biggest cowards. They are millionaires who have access to power in an unbelievable way, wealth and power, and they were gatekeeping information that the American people desperately needed so long as they thought they could get away with putting a puppet president back in the Oval office. Truly, cowardice and corruption rolled into.
Speaker 2: One absolutely, And you know what, he probably would have had plenty of access before that star started fundraiser where it was obvious to everyone that Biden was in no shape to be president.
Speaker 3: And they all kept starting. Not only did they say nothing.
Speaker 2: But they attacked those of us who pointed out the obvious that there was obviously something wrong with the president. We were accused of disinformation and right wing conspiracies and altering videos when it was all there. Now you've done incredible work. You've written extensively about the political realignments that we've seen in the US. You understand them better than most, and that has included an exodus from big blue states like California and New York to the big red states like Texas and Florida. And finally, now Democrats like Bill Maher are understanding what those trends mean and they're worried about it.
Speaker 17: California is projected to lose three seats, New York two also going to lose a seat. Minnesota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Illinois or blue states. Who's getting these Texas, Florida, Adaho, and Utah. I mean, this looks like game over.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating implications for that. How do you say those trends impacting America's political future.
Speaker 14: It's funny because when you talk to Republicans who live in those states, they're like, don't come, don't bring your stupid liberal ideas here.
Speaker 3: So they're a little bit worried about it.
Speaker 14: I think, but I think this reflects a larger trend in America, which is every single state in the last election moved to the right, even liberal states. So you have people moving out of liberal states to conservative states, literally moving to the right, and then you have just that movement within those states. And in addition to the sort of political realignment we've seen along class lines to where the Democrats are now the party of the rich and the Republicans are the party of the working class. You've seen a realignment of like the cool factor. So it used to be the Democrats were the party of young people, of cool, of hip of everything that was sort of cutting in, and the Republicans with the sort of old fuddy dudies, you know, and now it's the exact opposite. Young people overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump, especially young men, and the GOP feels edgy, it feels cutting edge, and it feels like the party where cool things are happening and where young people want to be identified. And meanwhile, the Democratic Party is the party of kind of cringe and old people and wealth and the establishment and this kind of staid attachment to failing ideas and failing cities. So, you know, the cultural realignment I think is just as significant as the political and the class realignment.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean the Democrats have just become the party of victimhood, of miserable women and wakemen, and it's like you're O, it's not a cool group to be a part of. Who would have thought twenty thirty years ago that it would be the right side of politics that would be championing free speech and free expression.
Speaker 3: No one saw that coming. And an end to wars when you've got.
Speaker 2: The Democrats wanting to fund these forever wars.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's always a pleasure. Thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much, Prida, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Always.
Speaker 14: Wonderful being here with you and your audience.
Speaker 3: Still to come.
Speaker 2: The popular Australian comic has declared all vegans are idiots.
Speaker 3: Is here to explain himself. Welcome back now.
Speaker 2: My next guest has declared that all vegans are idiots. His comic and author Isaac Butterfield, currently performing at the Comics Lounge in Melbourne for the next few nights before heading to Queensland. He'll be in Queensland and New South Wales in maye June. Get your tickets early. Here's popular Isaac. Welcome back to the program. Let's start with.
Speaker 3: Your deep disdain for vegans.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this. I mean, what have they ever done to you? They're just they're malnourished. To begin with, you should have some sympathy.
Speaker 6: Well, they are the worst people on earth. Read I don't know if you know that. It's it's well documented.
Speaker 1: But I tell you what. I see these people around.
Speaker 6: I see them on trams and public transport, particularly here in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: It's just you can really you.
Speaker 3: Have a disproportionate number in Melbourne, don't we.
Speaker 6: There is a lot of them, and they are They're bad people.
Speaker 1: They're bad people.
Speaker 2: Why do you say that, because, let me play Devil's advocate, they'll say, we're making a sacrifice for the good of others, for the good of the planet, perhaps for the good of animals. So why you say they're the worst people, Well.
Speaker 6: They're very hypocritical. In fact, if you just look at things like crop deaths. When you come to crop deaths, I'm telling you right now, because of you, they only eat veggies. They are responsible for far more animal souls drifting into the afterlife than it's happened to be Now you can say that, hey, a lot of those crop deaths are related to the feed for animals that we may eat. But in reality, I don't really have too much of a worry about mice and things like that when they happen to So I think.
Speaker 1: These guys are just they're just.
Speaker 6: Vitamin B twelve has a lot to do with the brain and how the brain develops and how the brain operates, and these guys just happen to be lacking in all of those fields.
Speaker 1: And it's quite sad.
Speaker 2: You know, you can get B twelve supplements. You just get the injections over the counter at the chemist.
Speaker 3: I do that.
Speaker 2: So I'm not giving health advice here, but perhaps that would help.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you are.
Speaker 6: It sounds like you're arguing with me, and I don't appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Rder. I think we need to go harder at the vegans, and I think we should.
Speaker 3: How can you sport them?
Speaker 11: Say?
Speaker 2: You see them around, but they're not advertising their veganism, are they?
Speaker 3: How can you tell?
Speaker 6: Usually they look at me with utter disdain and hatred and vitriol.
Speaker 3: Because you're a white male.
Speaker 6: Because the four thousand videos I've made about them on the internet something I am the vegan enemy number one.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about.
Speaker 3: That, well, you were.
Speaker 2: Your following is astonishing. I'm just going to tell the audience a little bit about how many followers subscribers you have. You are very one of the very first comics in Australia to really tap into this big demand for content that is unapologetically male masculine, that speaks to young men in particular, and your following shows that you've got more than two point two million subscribers on YouTube alone, And to give the audience a comparison, that's more than Channel nine has. It's more than Channel ten, channel seven. You've got some ways to go to catch Sky News Australia.
Speaker 3: I've got more than five million.
Speaker 1: But see you guys going off every week.
Speaker 2: But why do you think there is such a great demand for the content that you create?
Speaker 1: Well, I just.
Speaker 6: Think that a lot of young dudes, dudes who are getting into their twenties even and even older guys, they just have a certain way of their humor is a little bit different to what perhaps a lot of people in the wider community are fed, and particularly with the mainstream way that's distributed, whether it be TV.
Speaker 1: Or right now the Melbourne Comedy Festival.
Speaker 6: I see a lot of comedians around that I've seen live and I don't particularly enjoy their here. And that's not to say they're not great and wonderful for some people, but for me, who and I enjoy really hard hitting, a horrible humor if you will, that's just not going to crack it. And I think that's where people like me come in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you just get onto the content that the other comics I think want to do, but they're just too afraid of being canceled, coppying, some sort.
Speaker 3: Of a backlash. And I'm just going to play you a little clip.
Speaker 2: It's political for a second, because Labour's also keen to tap into that social media market that youngsters consume. They're putting out all these videos leading up to the election. One of the most prolific is the Housing Minister Claire Neil. Let's look at this video about avocado toast and housing.
Speaker 18: Despite all the conservative media says, this is not the reason that you can't afford a house in Australia. This is the reason for more than a generation, Australian governments have sat back and done very little about a housing crisis that was building and building. Well, that'll change when the Albanezy government was elected in twenty twenty two. We're trying to build one point two million homes.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't know why I was included in that little graphic she popped up, because I've never said anything about avocados and housing. So Claire, get your stuff together. But I'm critical of these ads. I think they're cringe lame. They don't do anything. But you're actually in that demographic that she's trying to reach.
Speaker 3: Is that effective? Is labor doing social media?
Speaker 6: Well, well, there's a lot of young people that may never own a home and that's a real shame for them. It's quite a before stand up and before the Internet came along and I became a big and a celebrity and an amazing human being, the prospect of me owning a home was very slim and I was lucky enough to get to that point where I was able to do that several in fact, and.
Speaker 1: Now I'm a much better person.
Speaker 6: But it is, it is really scary for a lot of young people out there, and I think with the election coming out, this is going to be a massive issue. At play for younger people, and I do worry that they look at both parties and they go, who's going to help us? Where are we going to get this outrageous cash from that we seem to need to be able to buy a home.
Speaker 1: So it's tough out there for young folks.
Speaker 6: But I mean, even when it comes to things like the avocado toast, breakfasts are.
Speaker 1: Going up, all right, and that's it's rough out there.
Speaker 3: I'm luddy, I'm a young thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: You are kids meals? It's outrageous.
Speaker 6: Can you believe what they charge for kids meals?
Speaker 1: R It just goes on the floor.
Speaker 3: Back in my day, kids eight for free. That's the way it should be.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, Isaac waterfeel thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 3: And that's all the time we have. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow. Up next is news.
Speaker 16: I