Speaker 1: We've got get every day adelaide D's what if I've noticed through parenthood and watching what my lovely wife Kara does and how she brings up the kids, is your parenting from the female perspective can be very very taxing. And I'm just going to say mentally, but oh my gosh, physically as well, in particular breastfeed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like if you've got a parasite living inside you and then it comes outside your body and it attaches itself to you for another six months.
Speaker 1: Wow, isn't it a beautiful.
Speaker 3: Isn't it a joys and breastfread and beautiful thing?
Speaker 1: What about this little exchange from a couple based in New York, Surprise, surprise. A husband has texted his wife that he wants to end their marriage because of an outrageous reason. In an exchanging message, he accuses her of incest over a disrespectful act shortly after she had given birth. This disrespectful act is breastfeeding their son. He said, you know how I feel about it. The couple, whose name is April and Jonathan on Twitter. He explained, you've been breastfeeding, you know how I effing feel about this, April was taken back and asked when her husband is coming to get her. He then responds, I don't know if I am the new mum. Then offered, if you don't like seeing it, maybe I could just do it in a different room. He said, you go behind my back and do something I've stressed about not doing. It's a proven scientific fact that breast milk is no better than modern formula, and I'll never be able to look at you the same way again. I think you're a bad wife. I think you don't respect me. I think you took a joy away from me. I think a lot of things. I enjoy your boobs. Now they've been another man's mouth. I no longer enjoy your boobs.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Oh my god. Do you know what my response to that would be. I don't want your mouth on my boobs anymore. You're disgusting. You're a vaulting human being, and you're also a bit screwed up in.
Speaker 1: The heads one hundred percent. Imagine being jealous and fighting effectively with a few day old babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean over what is the most natural act in the world. What a painut I've had some weird stuff in my time in radio.
Speaker 3: But that is up there in the top three.
Speaker 1: That's to be. That's got to be. I was going to say one in a million. That's got to be almost one in a billion. Things like that. Surely what I'm more on. I don't want to go too far aggressively the other way, but you know, I see hear it, and quite seriously, I used to hear stories about how women would say that if they saw a man being a father, just how much would turn them on, Like quite seriously, I understand that now from a different perspective. Yeah, when I watch my wife do what she does with the kids and even things like breastfeeding, all these things which he's so unbelievably good at, she's got the patience of someone who's get tested to their core. I I'm extremely turned on, like seriously watching her be a mother, and because she's so good at it. Yea, I tell you what makes my ovaries pop.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's so that's so very sweet inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you were to sit here and say watching her breastfeed turns you on, to say that would be a little bit strange, But no, I get what you're saying. You just it makes you love her more and while they're aroused because she's such a good mother. Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I think that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm saying it's inappropriate that we're having this conversation at Blakeview Primary School. It's awkward. It's still does they're not here.
Speaker 4: Here's what you're waking up to, Adelaide.
Speaker 1: What's the news todays?
Speaker 2: The information could be overwhelming for people. That's why we like to break things down. Let's go to Abbey in the newsroom. What's topping the headlines this morning?
Speaker 4: Apps, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a very busy Friday here in the newsroom. A few things that are piqued my interest. We have the largest commercial rocket to ever launch of Australian soil and it's happening right here in out back essay. So it's just northwest of Sjuna. The German built rocket will test new propulsion technology which is basically candle wax and liquid op so it'll travel to an altitude of fifty kilometers and then parachute back to Earth.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, the rocket, no doubt powered by the anger of Port.
Speaker 5: Adelaide, wasn't it a game. I couldn't help myself. I sat up and watched it till the end. But yeah, good on the Crows getting back on the winner's list.
Speaker 4: How good. The next thing to.
Speaker 5: Talk about as well, very quickly is Tasting Australia, so that kicks off today. There's one hundred and fifty experiences on off of from now until May twelve. Literally you can pick any venue I think in South Australia and in our wine region and you can go and have an amazing culinary experience.
Speaker 4: So that's really good as well.
Speaker 5: And just lastly, really quickly, we can eat as many Snitzels as we want this month because the Samid Foundation's Snitty for sam is back on. So basically you can go to any of the participating venues, or you can go to Drakes and grab a packet of Snitzels and the money goes to the Semid Foundation.
Speaker 4: They do really important work.
Speaker 5: They go and head into schools and speak to young people about violence, the consequences of violence, and obviously at the moment it's such a topical thing and we really need to get behind them and support them.
Speaker 4: So they're the three from me today.
Speaker 1: Absolutely very good cause I don't think Cali's count nay don't might even be good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely not, not when it's for such a good cause. This is a horrible story coming out of Mexico. So a desperate search is underway for these two Perth brothers, Abs so Callum and Jake Robinson, both aged in their thirties, have gone missing in Baja California region whilst on a surfing trip. So basically they finished their surfing and camping trip, jumped in their ute, went to go down south and check into an airbnb, but they never checked in, so they've been missing for four days now. There are reports that a woman has been arrested in connection with their disappearance, and they've discovered some methamphetamine in her possession and also scarily enough, one of the boys' mobile phones, so she turned it on and it got picked up by the so towers and police promptly acted and have arrested this woman. So this I reckon as a mother back in Australia, this would be your absolute worst nightmare underbolding. So they're jumping on a plane the parents to head over there to see what they can do, but knowing Mexico and its reputation doesn't bode well.
Speaker 1: One of the very good situation at all.
Speaker 5: One of the brothers has type one diabetes too, so so you know, it's really grave fears for him and obviously not being being in contact with them either, which is yeah, very very concerning.
Speaker 1: You're going, it'd be so careful in your travel. Let's talk about the Showdown Sale Showdown fifty five Crows won by thirty points. Jake's Lego twenty eight touches won the Showdown Metal. Oh my gosh, it's a few headlines coming out of that one today, probably mainly kind of Rosy and his hamstring which didn't get through was put on ice. The's still same, it was hamstring tightness. But then Ken Hinckley post game so that it was a mistake for the skipper to play. Mitch Georgiad's he's got a knee injury. Hopefully it's not too serious. Lockie Jones is on ice. They're an absolute mess the power.
Speaker 3: Are you going to the press conference today this morning?
Speaker 1: Won't they there's no formal press conference? Oh there is, They are forgoing that Crouch are speaking, but yeah, yeah, it's yeah once again the Crows just turned it on when it matters. It has showed him.
Speaker 5: Are you going to give flowers to Connor Rosie? You're going to take him something?
Speaker 4: That's all right? Boo, I'm here for you.
Speaker 1: It's okay. I think he needs a bigger I think he needs something more than that. He needs another scan probably, Yeah, so maybe I could bring the scam machine to his house.
Speaker 3: What's so nice that I have to say?
Speaker 6: You are?
Speaker 2: You are the chief bought reporter there at Channel seven? Where do they go now? I mean, the injury list is diabolical.
Speaker 1: Do you know they're fine because they've just got a game against Geelong in Geelong next Friday nights. Jerry Finnerson probably comes back in straight away, thinks so. But yeah, Connor Rosey obviously will miss next week and perhaps beyond. But they've got some pretty solid depth in the sample. But it's a really testing time for the power of the Crows. Well this is the launch, ye're roight? Yeah, Like this could genuinely launch their season. All of a sudden, they're going to start flirking, flirting in with the finals.
Speaker 3: It's a good game.
Speaker 1: It was a good game with scrapy game. It was duey enough for it to be a little bit sloppy, but still fifty two thousand people. See. By the way, it was the third or fourth highest Showdown creativer. That is its sensational results, so well done. It was a Crow's game. World on to all the Crow supporters that absolutely flooded the gates.
Speaker 2: And also you think after Showdown fifty five the gloss might be wearing off showdowns, and then they're.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's as heated as ever, isn't it? How good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Love this time of the week, Joe's. It is a Jody's diary. So this is just a genuine chance for you to pot everyone around you. But we call it therapy. Is that what's going on? Well?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's gas lighting mixed up as counseling with gaslight.
Speaker 1: Please enjoy Jody's diary this week.
Speaker 2: Dear Diary, it was a happy Monday everyone, But what time is it?
Speaker 4: Hazy?
Speaker 1: Huge announcement coming up at seven o'closs. Seven o'closs, I don't even know what that means. Nice seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: The New Week sure had our Andrew by the kahunas.
Speaker 1: I'm a six year old and three month a three year old and a six month old.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, footy showdown texts words like I said co word again tomorrow and the more tickets across Adelaide.
Speaker 1: With an over nine.
Speaker 2: One, we discovered Abby still can't stand dating men. For those who the uninitiated, Tank and Tory newsreader Abbey's sausage dog one of them hates men, man hater and also Tank and shots were fired early with the tazzy jokes.
Speaker 1: Our daughters sleeps us at the moment, she'll eventually move out. Our little fellow didn't move out till it was about four. I reckon maybe sort of late three four, I had one in the bed till seven. Really hashtag tasty thinks.
Speaker 2: It was at this point in the week that Hazy turned Spanish.
Speaker 1: You just got to sing of the conference, did you just say?
Speaker 2: And if Spanish singing doesn't give you the tingles in all the right places, our call a loop told is cleaning out your ears will because the.
Speaker 3: Old cotton butt in here. You know you're not supposed to be doing it to get your works out juice. It feels nice, old.
Speaker 1: Buttons, I do it regularly. Get that dog leg going when you get that button.
Speaker 2: Special Twitch midweek saw me dropping an absolute bombshell.
Speaker 3: I used to collect erases.
Speaker 1: What click? What erases? Rubbers?
Speaker 3: You used think you get a T shirt?
Speaker 1: You used to get notifications of your erasers that would.
Speaker 3: Come in.
Speaker 2: And they had a little shopping handlef and you went and bought your.
Speaker 1: Erasers the erasor club. Can I ask me the Christmas parties? What were they must have been crazy.
Speaker 2: Incidentally, the theme song for the Harndorff for Racer Club is in Spanish, uh jes a harmdorfsa. And when we aren't rocking out in Spanish, he's kicking it to the news theme, you guys.
Speaker 5: The one thing I did do though, was a toddler. When the Channel nine news theme came on, I used to get.
Speaker 1: Up and dance.
Speaker 4: That's so that's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: It's not really, It's not really the type of banger whatever, be honest with you. Well, when the Channel seven news comes on as well, particularly that bike goes live from us, some little goodings, I'll tell you what my heaps to shake.
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 2: Suddenly it was the end of the week and absolutely no one saw this coming from Sapole.
Speaker 3: This is the headline in the TiSER this morning.
Speaker 2: A junior Sapole police officer can I quote identifies as a.
Speaker 1: Cat that much just going to work. I work for the police. I think that dead give was when he was at the station and he was drinking milk from a saucer and I was like, what's going on here? Oh cap?
Speaker 2: And then another one of the officers accidentally dropped like a ball of wool and it just got down on all fours and started chasing around the station.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not be silly here.
Speaker 3: We were pumped up for the showdown.
Speaker 2: It's all funny games until Hazy needs a moment to himself.
Speaker 1: About this build up too. By the way, ie seen this live, said John Frashanti, just building up beautifully before he absolutely knocks the crap out of this one. Are you ready? Come on?
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: And finally, well done to all our footy fans who scored showdown ticks.
Speaker 1: Imagine that though, you see they go, I don't really have plans for Thursday nights, and then all of a sudden, you're going to the showdown on us and.
Speaker 2: You've got a scarf over your head singing never tear us apart.
Speaker 1: Who's all that coming, especially at a cross home game.
Speaker 3: So to all our Spanish friends.
Speaker 1: Our boy, look, get that dog leg going when you get.
Speaker 2: That and a hazy and a solid arousing Chili Peppers guitar intro.
Speaker 3: Cal go off this weekend.
Speaker 2: Kings and Queens, all my love Jody. So we giggle because Charlie, one of the supers, has just tried to put a child in upside down into a King Pong bin.
Speaker 1: Yes, she accidently banged his head on the side.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it's absolutely legal.
Speaker 1: Kid seems to be. Kid seems to have pulled up quite well.
Speaker 3: It's fine. Mullet, The mullet is fine. That hasn't moved, has it.
Speaker 2: Let's do this Battle of the bang is so two musical warriors just going at it in the ring.
Speaker 3: How it works if you haven't heard it before.
Speaker 2: As we both bring a song to the table, you jump on the Jody in Hazy Instagram page cast your vote for what do you want to hear it?
Speaker 3: After eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 1: All right, so what we know is that this week's theme is showdown theme jokes. Can you please introduce your song and take us through the selection process.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, it's just songs that remind you of great sporting events. And when you do suggest that, you suggest Europe and the final countdowns.
Speaker 1: Definitely though, that's definitely the going to It's.
Speaker 3: Definitely what I've selected this week.
Speaker 1: I just can't do you know, I'll say this, we don't play enough Europe on over Night on I certainly not. You do not play enough Europe. Okay, So there you go. You're you've got Europe going up against a bit more of a modern sort of collaboration. Yeah, and this is rudimental. Not giving in this, in my opinion, will take you to the next level. Get ready to run through a brick wall. You hear this song?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: So as it stands, there's only four votes between the two songs.
Speaker 3: It is no, it is very very close. This morning, what I.
Speaker 2: Will say is, you're a port fan and you're waking up this morning, do you do you want to hear the song that they play pre game every single Port Adelaide home game at the Adelaide over?
Speaker 3: Is that what you want to hear this morning? Port Adelaide fans.
Speaker 1: Well, let's not completely relate to the Port Adelaide, but why not get the boys up.
Speaker 4: About a three game song.
Speaker 1: It was a Crows game and they didn't get that song, so maybe that's not.
Speaker 2: Try to twist this around. If you're a Crows fan, I would suggest this to you. You don't want to hear anything brought related this morning either.
Speaker 1: But how about this, Crows fans, Jodie is a poor fan.
Speaker 2: Well listen, don't gaslight the poor Cross supporters no.
Speaker 1: Better than do you know what I'll say you Crow supporters, you're better than that. Don't get don't let Jody gas for my song.
Speaker 3: I will say this. I've got a foot in each camp.
Speaker 2: I enjoy seeing both South Australian teams do well.
Speaker 1: You hate the crime so much I respect the Cross. Congratulations to the Crow supporters. Last night we went out to the.
Speaker 2: Football the full time Port Adelaide sports reporter.
Speaker 3: Shoot your guts at this sport.
Speaker 1: What the hell's going on? It's very very close past your boat at Jody and Hazy. You've got Survivor the rudimental. We're gonna announce that the winning song Survivor over Europe.
Speaker 2: You don't even know my It's how invested you are in this comedation.
Speaker 1: Which is strange.
Speaker 2: You're a man who doesn't even know what songs are involved in the competition.
Speaker 1: Usually you don't even know your own song. Now to me, that doesn't know your good point.
Speaker 3: I can't argue with that, but please, oh please.
Speaker 1: Vote for me. Get voting or you know an that it's a winning song. At eight o'clock it's Jodie in hazy woe. The morning after a showdown is very very interested, because you still feel like the city is very much divided. If you poort Adelaide for no reason, even if you didn't consume any alcohol last night, you've probably got a hangover. If you're a Crow's supporting, you're sitting there going, well, guess what twenty twenty four is? Back a lot.
Speaker 2: It was a really last interesting last quarter, wasn't It was going to go one or two ways? Because it looked like if Port just had five ten minutes of being on, they were going to run over the top of them. But as it stands, they couldn't quite get it together and crows just kicked away.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. There was one stage where if I was at the ground, I would have run on to the ground, tackled Jason horn Francis and given him a little kiss on the forehead and then run back to my seat and said, keep on going, Jason, keep on going. You're that on fire? Really did it?
Speaker 3: And then you would have been banned by the AFL for life.
Speaker 1: Ah worth it. Yeah, anyway, the big headline, well, one of the headlines that will come out today is Connor Rosie in his hamstringe big question marks on him going into the game with a bit of that dicky hammy. Let's hear from his coach Ken Hinckley on the situation. Yeah, I made him playing Connor Rosy to night. That was clear.
Speaker 6: It was obvious, all the testing that we've done, all the medical support we could get, and I've seen it with my own eyes. He was actually able to run as fast as he needed to kick as long as he needed to. But once fatigue seating tonight, that was clear. And you know, I can try and high behind it, but.
Speaker 1: I'm not there.
Speaker 2: You go.
Speaker 3: I love Kenny's honesty took a part, yeap didn't work.
Speaker 1: I'd take a punt on them on Roses hamstrings as well. I'd die for Connor Rose's hamstrings.
Speaker 2: And here we are, all right, you've been texting Connor's hamstrings all morning.
Speaker 1: No response yet. I'll keep you up to date. That's what happens there. So I think we can safely assume that Rose he probably won't play for the next couple of weeks, certainly won't play against too long. It was a bad night for Port. George Yardies went down as well with a knee injury. Wit and said what and there? But also Lockie Jones. But the Crows, oh, they're back backed.
Speaker 3: Who saw that coming?
Speaker 1: I reckon a lot of people, given what's been happening over the last or a couple of years. The Crows just turn it on in a showdown. That's kind of what they do.
Speaker 3: With the Most's just a mental thing now for Pork going into showdown.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure the matchups. They matched up really well last night. It was fun. It was a fun aggressive style of footed that they paid. It was fun. For whatever reason, Fummley and the Crows weren't a good win from the Adelaide Crows. Let's hear from Matthew Nicks. We're up against a very good side.
Speaker 8: We knew the game had to play out a certain way and we were able to do that. So I've made look scrappy on the telly and it couldn't be more perfect from our point of view.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Jackson Lego twenty our touches, he was a Showdown medallist. And the Crows now they're on so absolutely this was this was, this was the game to launch their season.
Speaker 3: Yeah they were none and four? Were they one and four?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 3: Crows none and four?
Speaker 1: A win, A couple of wins when against Covert.
Speaker 3: They were is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, to start the season they were absolutely rubbish and well now they're absolutely back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone wrote them off and they were like, and now here we are.
Speaker 1: Joe's there was a special thing that happened before the game, a really important thing that happened before them.
Speaker 2: It is super important and I really respect the AFL for getting around that this cause. At the moment, obviously, we've got a domestic violence crisis in this country. So there was a minute silence at the start of the game to mark the AFL's solidarity and all the team solidarity in fighting the scourge that is domestic violence.
Speaker 1: It's important that.
Speaker 8: I speak about why we came together at the start the game and united as two teams, and I guess what we were looking to do there was use our platform to bring an awareness to equality, respect for women and to basically so you know, when it comes to domestic violence, enough's enough.
Speaker 2: I think that's important because most clubs have probably fifty to fifty women working at there. Maybe I'm looking at Produce m who used to work at the Crows, but also fifty percent of the people that watch the AFL are women. So as a woman to watch the AFL stand up and say hey, enough's enough was really lovely last night.
Speaker 1: And we've constantly spoken about how much of an influence in particular AFL players have, and I think a lot of AFL players don't understand just how much of a big influence they have. So if you've got AFL players sending a strong message, it would make a big difference. Ongoing about it, we know that, but speaking about it more is very very important.
Speaker 2: So that minute silence will Will that be across all games all round? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, there's thing's on for every single game across the AFL this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, love that, well done.
Speaker 2: Absolute scenes at the Adelaide over last night, even more carnage at the Addi Household.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, yeah, yesterday.
Speaker 2: So basically, I've got a phone call from the twelve year old who got home from school, rang me and said, oh my god, Oh my god, Mom, Sid has vomited. This is my toy of beautiful, my beautiful, beautiful toykood Or has vomited all throughout the house, so from the lounge room to the kitchen, to the couch to three individual beds, so imagine having to change.
Speaker 3: All the bed sheets.
Speaker 2: Sid has helped herself to and one of the kids left it on the bench and she got access to it. So it was one of those big long Cadbury chocolate things that the big long cardboard ones that are shaped like a triangle like a toll larone, but there was infinite chocolate inside.
Speaker 1: Also, Sid just had an absolute day out for herself.
Speaker 2: And before you say you should take it to the vet, etcetera, et cetera, the vet told us that it was milk chocolate, therefore it's not real chocolate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been in same situation with our deceased dog. Don't God rest her soul. She got into the tim Tams and she had about six tim Tams one time, and that if it was like nah, that's not real.
Speaker 2: It's not real chocolate you're find But Sid was not fine and Sid proceeded to vomit it all through the house, which was absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 1: What I will say is it Sid tends to carry on just a little bit, not tends to exaggerate just a bit, just.
Speaker 2: Because you dog sat once. You dogs had Sid once at Channel seven and now you're off her for life. That's not fair. She was a puppy in the whole time.
Speaker 1: Also, bit because my dog's dead, like what of it?
Speaker 3: For Indiana rip?
Speaker 2: And so Sid, obviously you know, has has thrown up throughout the house. And it just got me thinking about your form last week at our team wedding that we had, of course a beautiful camera guy, Josh.
Speaker 3: Marray got married.
Speaker 2: You carried on like an absolute pork chop. You didn't you didn't gorge on chocolate. You gorged on red wine at the wedding. And then tell everyone what happened. You proceeded to go home, You got into your bedroom and then what I.
Speaker 1: Must have eaten something bad? You must have made some bad food of the wed and not long after getting into bed, unfortunately, the contents of my stomach it re emerged onto the bed and also the side of the bed.
Speaker 2: And so what happened to you that night was the exact replica of what happened to Sid, because I looked at Sid and I said, Sydney, what have you done?
Speaker 4: Did you just vomit?
Speaker 2: And Sid cocked her head and looked at me to the side and was like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what of it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why haven't you vomited?
Speaker 4: You idiots?
Speaker 1: Wow, just like me. So did you give Sid a conversation where you said that you're not angry, you're just really disappointed. Yeah, And did you also have a conversation with Sid saying what are you doing when you're going to grab your pushing fortyth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, suddenly Sid's just morphed into Kara. That interesting.
Speaker 2: Take responsibility is the message to both you and Sid's in particular.
Speaker 1: Birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say it's your birthday?
Speaker 2: And was it your birthday on the tenth of the month. That's what we said just before and came from Adelaide. I'm uinely hoping you were born on the tenth.
Speaker 3: I how am on cake?
Speaker 1: What a relief? Okay, Okay, we need.
Speaker 2: This, Okay, Kate, I've got the envelope in my hands. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 1: I think we all get this.
Speaker 7: We need.
Speaker 1: Not just Kate, us as a whole group. We need this that bounce back to have genuine belief in birthday payda because the birthday paida God's even exists. That's the question. I'm starting for it.
Speaker 3: We are starting to lose faith and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Our Leo said, pray to the birthday paida Gods. Now it's sort of drifting out. It was daily, now it's sort of weekly.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kate, And you're going to have to yell here because it's very hard to hear out of blake View primers for Were you born on the tenth of June?
Speaker 1: No, no, you're any kids.
Speaker 3: We're all for you, Kate, Kate, what month was it?
Speaker 2: My gosh, that's so unfair, so close, Kate. I'm so sorry. I hope you forty team won last night though.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's your consolation price.
Speaker 1: Kate.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for playing, and we're going to do it all again at nine o'clock this morning.
Speaker 3: Alright, the time has come.
Speaker 1: Let's get Battle of the Baner.
Speaker 3: Two people who genuinely as a rule like each other.
Speaker 2: You throw us into the Battle of the Banker's ring and there's no rules.
Speaker 1: Brutal, absolute, gloves off, no rules. What's her scratching? Poisoning, hair pulling, hair pulling, I'll tell you what. Don't get me started on that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why you're losing half yours.
Speaker 1: You've gripped it out the amount of times that you've had a fistful of my hand. Hence this really gradual holding, this.
Speaker 3: Elongated fore him.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the two songs this week my selection, and of course the theme was Showdown was the final Countdown by Europe.
Speaker 1: The kids are popping away. Yepis guarantee you hey, kids, name me name me your top three songs from Europe.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, hazy controversially with one of the Port Adelaide theme songs, which is spectacularly backfired overnight. Given the lost, no one from port Adelaide wants to be reminded of the song that they hear before every home game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I will say this good? So did play last night song?
Speaker 3: Just not in this context, okay, rants are not.
Speaker 1: Getting in versus an absolute classic from Europe.
Speaker 2: Camera guy Josh joins us, you've noticed some abnomalies in the voting this week, just a little bit.
Speaker 7: I was looking into the boats and it appears that we have a vote from Abbey from the newsroom and Time.
Speaker 3: For Chats, which is her business.
Speaker 7: Which is her business, and the adventures of Tank.
Speaker 3: And Tory, which are her sausage dogs.
Speaker 7: So I've made the decision to remove those votes entirely.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, which means.
Speaker 7: What, which means So let's go to a drum roll.
Speaker 1: It's still.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: That is amazing.
Speaker 3: Why am I such a loser?
Speaker 1: As a big shout out to Aving in the news room, just for trying to do the right thing, and that is select the best song.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, sweetie, I don't have any Kurtank and Torry.
Speaker 4: That's their own page. They control that. So Tank would have been scrolling this morning listening and he would have voted it.
Speaker 2: Tank has got a Europe poster on the side of his kennel, so I don't understand how this is all right.
Speaker 4: I'm going to the tribunal. This is boll wow.
Speaker 3: Made, He's still won. What are you complaining about?
Speaker 2: Very He's gone with a port Adelaide song after they lost, and I still lose I cannot win this competition.
Speaker 4: As I said, she stopped, stop picking bad songs.
Speaker 1: It's that's that's the that's the main point for me as well. Jose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did say that to me, stop picking bad songs, amongst a few expletives describing my personality.
Speaker 3: And I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that takes us to eleven five. Now she's joous. You've got a lot of work to do. Might say eleven five Army ten five battle He settled down. Also, the diff diference in terms of votes, I think it was really class. I think it might have been like one vote. And would you believe the final vote came from an account called Connor Rosy's hamstring. Hamstring was the difference?
Speaker 3: Not last night it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I does not go there. The winning song for Battle of the Bangers this week is Rudimental not giving in.
Speaker 2: Yeah,