Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren, you'll start your morning away day.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren. You one well, good morning and half of a ride everybody morning. She has been humid.
Speaker 1: It has been humid, hasn't it really has humage?
Speaker 3: I both feet out? You sleep with one foot out.
Speaker 1: With one foot out last night I was ready to go. But did you even have a blanket over your body?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 3: Blanket from the knees up.
Speaker 4: Like a towel.
Speaker 1: That is the least sexy thing.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You tuck it all up up to your above your knee.
Speaker 3: My feet were overheating and what so you pull both.
Speaker 1: Your feet out, so from your knees to how high up? Just up to your nipples? Or where do you go?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I go full right up to the neck.
Speaker 1: Are your arms in or out?
Speaker 3: Just with your feet?
Speaker 1: Just your head and your fee that.
Speaker 3: We not feet knees down, so shins are out, feet are out.
Speaker 1: And then what about lou because that would really ruin her on her side of the bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the blanket does bunch up around there around the waist.
Speaker 4: Aia, oh my god, cold on top but hot down below.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was last night.
Speaker 4: I'm fully caged. You know what.
Speaker 1: So I normally, but last night I threw a leg not over, not over, I throw it out.
Speaker 4: That's a girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were living in our house.
Speaker 4: Were living a cold sleeper.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see it roll out slow motion, like Paul says, Lauren, lift the leg. He's like, we're on here, it goes, there we go.
Speaker 1: I went to bit early last night. I was, I was. I was exhausted last night. Mine, old lady. Is it the changing weather? I feel like I've got some kind of asthma situation coming on because of a horrible hate fever. Our street is full of those tiny little flower.
Speaker 6: Things, but big thunderstorms coming today.
Speaker 4: Storm asthma is quite bad, notorious, shocking.
Speaker 1: Ah that makes me more.
Speaker 3: Grab your ventilin and severe weather warnings damaging winds up to ninety k son hour. There informed thank you.
Speaker 1: Way today for a wedding. And I got an email. I've never had this before. I got an email from Virgin last night. Well did you get an email from quantas?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No Virgin care about the customers more. Maybe travel information expert media. It's great. Let email starts with dear Paul, They've.
Speaker 3: Got their finger customers.
Speaker 1: Our team of expert meteorologists has let us know that adverse weather is forecast around Melbourne, which may impact your flights. I've never seen an email like that.
Speaker 3: What time's your flight?
Speaker 1: I don't know us Paul like, it's this morning.
Speaker 3: Probably forty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I got to go now.
Speaker 3: Remember when remember when mays Doog, one of their girls that works on this show, she was booking our travel for gather Round. She booked our flights back from Adelaide at eight forty five. Yes, we're to inform her shows on air till nine am.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: I think mays Dog thought we were there for a party.
Speaker 3: Unless we were broadcasting from the runway as we were, you know, yes, how towards the skies.
Speaker 1: That would have made beautiful radio.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, we've got a fun show for Friday. Ned Brockman, the legend that is Ned Brockman, is alive well and joining us.
Speaker 4: He's not well.
Speaker 1: He's not well.
Speaker 4: I read your host from him last night and he paints a pretty grim picture.
Speaker 3: Well, he is on the air with us after eight o'clock this morning. Pain aside. He is an absolute legend for the amount of money he is raised.
Speaker 1: Still going, still rolling up. I thank god he's not going.
Speaker 4: He deserves it.
Speaker 1: He deserves a big mac in a la down.
Speaker 6: He's drinking all the chocolate milk down on the way. Y soon you're right, we go.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, we're chatting today too. I think I think this woman might be Jason's match. Felicity Ward. She is in the Australian version of the Office which comes out today. It looks very funny, and she is Cookie Cookie in character, Cookie in real life, and she has many similar qualities to Jason.
Speaker 3: I think we've also got not awkward Cold Play tickets up for grabs as well. But right after Sabrinna Carpenter, our girl Lauren is becoming a centerfold.
Speaker 1: I know, all right, what's time.
Speaker 4: It's time for you to reveal.
Speaker 3: Don't a big reveal?
Speaker 4: God, are you okay? You know? And I'm just really anxious.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 4: I am too sexy for my love to sexy for me.
Speaker 1: Believe I have not done a centerfold. That's the other I have.
Speaker 4: To be next.
Speaker 3: You've done Mentell. She's done playing. Sorry, I'm not sure which one we're about to see. I'm up next.
Speaker 4: She's done Zoo Weekly.
Speaker 1: Look, when Nicky Webster did that, she went from little to like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the headline I remember that Lombshell all grown up?
Speaker 3: Actually was the trendsetter. You said I looked like the guy in the Mad magazine that It's all right.
Speaker 4: You've been in magazines for years?
Speaker 3: Were you an FH girl?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Was I an f HM girl?
Speaker 3: Ralph?
Speaker 1: I used to look at the girls on the cover and be like, Wow, they're beautiful.
Speaker 4: So what have you done?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't done anything.
Speaker 4: Well you have.
Speaker 3: It's at a home job.
Speaker 4: Can I tell the people about it?
Speaker 6: Lauren Phillips, my great friend of twenty years, has reached the Helsian Heights Stellar magazine magazine.
Speaker 3: The freema you get.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine how awkward I was doing this photo shoot?
Speaker 4: Well, they invite some of the big guns to do the cover. Hey, who else has done it in the past?
Speaker 1: Nicole Kidman has she?
Speaker 3: No, you've just made that.
Speaker 1: I made that probably Margo Robbie made probably all of the Miranda curs and super Bowl the word yes.
Speaker 4: Well this weekend it is Lauren Phillips and I am.
Speaker 3: Melissa Leng was on there.
Speaker 4: Melissa Young wasn't miss Leon.
Speaker 1: You're right, you speak that out anyway, I was. I was very uncomfortable in this photo shoot.
Speaker 4: I am now.
Speaker 1: I am much more of a talker than opposer, as you would have seen at Radio Awards on the weekend when we are running down the red cop Yes, yes, what.
Speaker 4: Was the theme?
Speaker 3: The theme for the sheet? What was it?
Speaker 1: Well, actually there was a bit of race wear in there because Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Cop oh I imagining. Remember the Kim Kardashian photo where she's got the champagne glass on her bar.
Speaker 1: That's what I was hoping to do.
Speaker 3: Champagne that it goes over her into a nurse.
Speaker 1: That's what I was hoping to do.
Speaker 3: That they champagne, and.
Speaker 1: That post has already been taken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I mean there are other things you could have done with your.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to come up with the paper.
Speaker 4: I had the champagne, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, so all the screens will change to the photo.
Speaker 4: I haven't had the chance to see. You haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: I've not seen it.
Speaker 4: It's pretty glam Are you ready? Three? Two?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 5: Go?
Speaker 3: Oh oh look at it?
Speaker 4: Look at our gal.
Speaker 6: Okay, what are your first impressions? Jase because something sticks out for me.
Speaker 1: Oh is it the beret?
Speaker 4: Beautiful?
Speaker 3: You look amazing. You look do you know what first jumped into my mind? Because you're in like a trench cody jacket. It looks like with a talk.
Speaker 1: Aron Deering, who's running for the deputy vice president Maris.
Speaker 3: The first person that jumped in my mind was Agent ninety nine and get smart, you know, like the trench coat, like it's like your secret agent inside a cage. Because have you got fish nets over your face?
Speaker 1: That's called netting and many people do it for the races. It's a bit inspired by Emily in Paris.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's got a red.
Speaker 6: Bereton, which I think looks divine. Yes, and covering the face is the mesh.
Speaker 3: You look lovely in the stockings. You look really really nice. What's on the lower half? Because we only see for the way.
Speaker 1: Do you know I had no I think I had no pants on.
Speaker 3: Now we're getting into FHM territory.
Speaker 1: Here we go only shot it from no pants.
Speaker 3: We can only afford to get some half you there.
Speaker 6: Lauren Phillips on Challenges, Comebacks, Radio Wars, and why she doesn't wear pants.
Speaker 1: That is not what it says if that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Know thirteen twenty four ten, we want to try and guess your coffee order. You give us a call, let us know what job you do, how old you are, and what car do you drive, and we'll try and guess what your coffee order is.
Speaker 1: And that is because a study has come out about what people's coffee order is and how it represents them as a human. For instance, what do you have, Jose below, Well, well let's go with THEA. You have an espresso in the morning with Frank George Fred what's his name? George?
Speaker 3: George?
Speaker 1: Hi, George, Thanks for the cupcake.
Speaker 6: No, you have a strong cappuccino some days, a magic some days, and a piccolo some sorry're a complex character.
Speaker 3: I do like to mix it up. Miss Alex and co on Saint Kilda Road. Shout out to George, Shout out.
Speaker 4: God only Georgie.
Speaker 3: You're a fan of his muffin this morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was delutious actually, and I only had one little taste.
Speaker 4: Lauren is a an alm and larte.
Speaker 3: Giral okay, Well, last pay to Me is a bit milky boring.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between a last han and a flat The.
Speaker 4: Way they pour it. I think it's more a vigorous poor with a flat wife.
Speaker 3: I would say a latte. I think, I don't know represent a flat white represents a boring character.
Speaker 1: That's me, that's Clinton. Well, espresso drinkers believe Jason that they're good lovers, according to this survey.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I think you would think that about yourself. Doesn't mean you are a good lover. It means you think you are a good.
Speaker 3: But that's real coffee breathy Like you know, no, I always mint carry mints.
Speaker 1: Consider it espresso drinking.
Speaker 3: Well, you've gotta be good to gather whenever.
Speaker 1: Black coffee fans claim to be straight talking. Those who choose a double espresso are most likely to describe themselves as well traveled, good inbed, and sophisticated. Well, people who enjoy flavored coffee such as hazel caramel. Anyone out there have a double mark or frappucina.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry those people get a little squirt of flavoring. I'm like, why don't you go down the milk baron by buddy chocolate? Hail?
Speaker 1: Well, those people are most likely to describe themselves as funny and as people pleases.
Speaker 4: Yeah, again.
Speaker 3: They're describing themselves. All right, let's play again.
Speaker 8: On does someone in our chain drink a mocker the other day someone because mocker drinkers describe themselves as having the most sex appeal.
Speaker 3: You're half trying dispute.
Speaker 4: That if someone orders a mocker. I'm not going.
Speaker 3: No, grow up, hey, thirteen twenty four to ten. Let's go to the phones. We are playing, yes your order. Let's go to Carara, Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 4: We are good? All right?
Speaker 5: Cara?
Speaker 3: Give us your age job and what you drive?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 1: Thirty four Peacha and I drive a miss in Cashkai oat late.
Speaker 3: Skinny late hang on, Yeah, should be an oat girl or armored to know she'd be nos not cool enough and it's not cool enough for almond. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go oat late, Lauren.
Speaker 1: That's what I just said.
Speaker 3: You know I'm saying, Lauren, we're together.
Speaker 1: And you think of skinny n we're all in agreeants that she's like to drink, or that she's a teacher and probably adults.
Speaker 4: Kara, what do you drink?
Speaker 7: Soy?
Speaker 10: Almond?
Speaker 11: No, it could be sorry soy or almond larte with a sugar a.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: It says the people who choose soy otal almonds are the most health and environmentally conscious.
Speaker 3: Also broke because they sting your face.
Speaker 1: Also, it's like I do that because I just I'm not supposed to have dairy. Nothing to do with the environment.
Speaker 4: Nor warring.
Speaker 3: Good morning. All right, give us your age job and what CARDI you drive?
Speaker 11: I'm twenty seven, I'm a laboring construction and I drive a little.
Speaker 3: Ford focused construction twelve Bruce, that's a weird No.
Speaker 1: What suburb do you live in the north?
Speaker 3: Sorry? What suburb?
Speaker 1: Wars? Okay, No, no, I'm going to I'm going to backtrack from the cold Bruce. I'm going to go Wi.
Speaker 3: No. No, I've got one a long black ice latte. Oh she's out on the streets. Yeah, she'd been high, she'd be working.
Speaker 4: Up a long black hands cappuccino drinker. What do you drink?
Speaker 12: I drink a strong to.
Speaker 3: Having a shocker.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to J from Geelong. Good morning morning, hair going, Yeah, and you're an instant coffee kind of guy.
Speaker 3: We don't even know anything about him in National Road. What do you do for a living?
Speaker 1: Conor?
Speaker 13: I'm a truck driver, a crane driver and long black.
Speaker 3: No, he'd have a big flask as well, Like he's a crane driver. Yeah, you got the flask.
Speaker 1: Coffee began.
Speaker 3: Instantly.
Speaker 4: He'd had one of those oversized ones.
Speaker 3: Oversized flask, instant coffee in a flask.
Speaker 4: And negative that you're a strong larte with three sugars.
Speaker 3: And a lot of milk.
Speaker 13: Cloth.
Speaker 12: But it's at larte extra shots.
Speaker 1: Oats latte with two extra shots.
Speaker 4: Well that's that's a lot of coffee.
Speaker 3: Oh, mate, someone came in the other day.
Speaker 1: Don't you go criticizing people.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: No, you asked Adam at Mayo may I remember him telling me about a customer coming in once I've got six shots in one coffee.
Speaker 1: No, they did, they did, mate.
Speaker 3: There was some big bloke. He was off to the gym.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he's going to have a heart attack with any kind of milk, or why should milk.
Speaker 6: Because that's all fit in the cup the way you're bow moves after or can move after a coffee coffee.
Speaker 3: I think he would have shout it out by the time we got to the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wouldn't be behind him.
Speaker 3: Now that's a host of for part situation quite confronting seeing the photos from inside Liam Payne's hotel room that were leaked.
Speaker 1: I haven't really looked at a lot. I don't want to see it, to be honest. It's so sad. He's such a young he was such a young man. Well.
Speaker 3: I still yet to hear from his fellow One D members been.
Speaker 4: A post from the official X Factor account in the UK YEP.
Speaker 3: Apparently Simon cow stopped filming. They were filming Britain's Got Talent. He was on that.
Speaker 1: Rita Or put up a really beautiful tribute as well. They've got a couple of songs together, and I think they went on tour together. Yeah. She's obviously heartbroken and just said he had the kind of soul I'll never forget. I loved working with him so much much. He was such a joy to be around on stage. This tragic news breaks my heart.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean there's so many little girls and boys who grew up with Lemba.
Speaker 3: Also, we were going to the back catalog yesterday, God Liam himself and then with the boys of One D some bangers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, And it's it's just it's so sad seeing someone so young spiral sort of the way he has. He's spoken really openly about his battles with his mental health and with some of the things going on in his life. It's and there's a lot of people who are really devastated by this news.
Speaker 3: A nice tribute.
Speaker 1: Just go gently on yourselves if this has affected you, and are reminded that lifeline is always available. Thirteen eleven fourteen.
Speaker 3: Next Saturday, we're getting together with a pack of dogs.
Speaker 1: Sell your survey and he's Jenny on the right floor with Kad Buns, Puffy and Kitty Club Fund. Come toee you, Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 5: Doggy dating.
Speaker 3: So we have realized dog parks are the new dating.
Speaker 1: Yet, well you haven't realized that because you're not a dog guy, you're a reptile.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a dog guy, thank you.
Speaker 1: But I realized because one of my girlfriends was walking my dog and she said she spoke to so many blokes at the dog park and cling to you. Also, someone asked you a dog good.
Speaker 4: Day a group. It was a dog in Doggie Day.
Speaker 1: It's a hot pot the dog parks. So we are throwing Melbourne's biggest doggie dating event. We want you to come along if you are single and you have a dog. If you don't borrow, borrow a dog and come on down and meet some you know, you don't have to be like a dog obsessed freeco. No, just have a dog. It's just a good conversation. Sorry, now easy way to start.
Speaker 3: Conversation will be there as well. It's not this Saturday, it's next Saturday between ten and twelve.
Speaker 1: Parkka Park. You gonna take Now, you're going to borrow one of my dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the sausage you can brow the sausage.
Speaker 1: You can have the sausage.
Speaker 3: Excellent, to the ground him with a bit of bread.
Speaker 1: Look like you in a dog version exactly some body short legs.
Speaker 3: But hit up the overplayer app or NOVERFM dot com dot you if you want to come along like a little guy and they card.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you about Alfred.
Speaker 14: He's a distinguished bro tie wearing gentleman with a passion for belly rubs. When he's feeling a bit blue, he'll give you his pool Like the unemployed little free later that he is. He loves to do a retrieve and give you the dismembered lie to you when you come home. Then throw his legs in the air with pure joy for anyone who watched, even if it's in the middle of Wargle Road. And let's not forget his obsession with pappaccinos. He's been known to leap through barrista windows in search of coffee. He's just like his mum.
Speaker 3: Sorry, did she say pappuccino?
Speaker 1: She did. It's a cappuccina for a dog with no cafe.
Speaker 4: Never.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a dog cafe in Collingwood can go to.
Speaker 3: I have never heard of a get off Warrigal Road.
Speaker 4: That ate the place for you, son.
Speaker 3: I liked the n for it. I like a dog in a bow tie?
Speaker 1: What such a dog? Was it?
Speaker 3: Dog and a bow tie? Yeah, that's the dog.
Speaker 1: Just a dog. I don't know, she said, what kind of dog was hey?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 3: What's the biggest amount of damage your dogs have done? Remember when one ate the giant bag of rice and then it expanded in him?
Speaker 1: She ate the dry She got into a bief bag of dry rice and ate almost the whole thing, and then drunk water and it was expanding in her belly. That that was a bad one, but that was damage to herself. My dog sat my brother's dog and I could hear it like crunching on something in the middle of the night, and I'm like, what is that? And I got up and this dog had caused carliage in my house. It had chewed through the heel of my favorite boots and it had my diamond tennis bracelet in its mouth. That's what I could hear it, crunching on the diamonds. Yeah, Harvey Diamonds are Waymonds.
Speaker 15: Our friends as well, Secrets Oake Diamonds obviously, and our friends Cameron James. They've got two dogs. I was trying to encourage him to start a social account and post the damage that the dogs do.
Speaker 3: It like it ate through, not a hole, it ate through they're sofa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot, a lot of bit that didn't happen to you. My god, that was Pepper, pepperlicious, you're my dog ate the whole arm of the couch.
Speaker 6: And then I sort of taped it up. He taped it just well, just not the dog, take the arm up until I could get it fixed. And as I was doing that, he hoed into the second arm.
Speaker 4: For the second arm.
Speaker 3: Believe that they had couches, I think it was instantly. They've got to my mate little and they chewed through the couch so there was a hole so they would go into the couch. It was like they were oh.
Speaker 1: They made a burrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what sort of.
Speaker 1: Dog was it? Just small little fluffy ones like to borrow.
Speaker 3: Small little fluffy ones. It was like they were building the tunnel over at the West Gate. It's crazy wow. Thirteen twenty four ten What damage has your dog done?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, they can do a lot of damage in a ratan.
Speaker 3: I got free stuff to go this morning? How about tickets to go to a world of excitement that is awaiting the Melbourne Cup Carnival second to the ninth of November. Ticket start from sixty five bucks at VRC dot com dot au. We've got some NAS tickets up for grabs and we'll throw them your way. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: How much damage did you dog do? Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Do dogs really eat homework?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Never ate mine? Yeah right, never helped me out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd be dangling that assignment over him, going, come.
Speaker 1: On shoving it. HiT's dog food. You can now interest it.
Speaker 3: Just sticky taping smackos to Baitside. Third twenty four ten to Jonas on the air, Hey, thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number. We are talking dogs behaving badly. How much damage has your dog done?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, let's go to Endeavor Hills, Peter. What sort of dog do you have?
Speaker 16: The good morning got So was my brother in law's dog, and it was a kavoodle.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 1: What's its name?
Speaker 16: It's named Coco.
Speaker 1: Coco.
Speaker 4: Coco is not doing any damage?
Speaker 1: Surely, What did Coco do?
Speaker 16: Oh you don't want to know what Coko did, but I'll tell you. Basically, he got into my daughter's nappy bin and he screwed nappy with everything in it, all over the backyard. You can imagine. I told him, that's not my domestic land up, mate, that's yours.
Speaker 1: That's your dog, that's your No Jace, remember when you.
Speaker 3: Don't there you go?
Speaker 1: Remember when the neighbor asked Jace to look, don't feed their cat while they're away, And Jace went over the what happened and the cat was running round and Jace thought the cat had caught a mouse because it had a little tail hanging out.
Speaker 3: I saw a little tail hanging And when he.
Speaker 1: Pulled the tail out of the cat's mouth, it wasn't a string string. It was attached to something that was like a dead mouse, can't move on. They got the cat had gone through a bin j It was akin to a man. Had to get it out of the cat's mouth because you don't want the cats following that.
Speaker 3: The worst bit. Remember it happened the second day.
Speaker 1: She should have emptied her rubbish spins before she mouse again.
Speaker 4: That's strings.
Speaker 3: It's not a mass.
Speaker 1: That's a libra. That's not okay, Look from skies.
Speaker 4: Look morning, sort of dog.
Speaker 1: Do you have? What's its name? And what did it do?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a border Collie in its names Archer. And it actually chewed through the ducted heating cable and it caused so much damage we had to end up a place in the whole.
Speaker 7: Unit itselfoard inside the motherboard.
Speaker 1: Oh you've just replaced your heating and their conditioning. How much do that cost? Chase's not cheap.
Speaker 3: It isn't the cheap exercise.
Speaker 1: That's all right, it's not cheap.
Speaker 3: Upwards of ten Yeah, more.
Speaker 1: Than that you told me the other day.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Ashley. Shut up, morning, Ashley, how are you good? I think it was the kids that chewed through my cable.
Speaker 1: Ashley morning ash. What sort of dog was it? What was it called daffy?
Speaker 10: And his name was Pablo Tablo.
Speaker 1: You're asking for trouble when you name your dog.
Speaker 11: He's out a lot of things, but he ate through the architraves of our day window. So he just all teeth marks and crevice of chewed wood at the face of our windows.
Speaker 1: Was Pablo a puppy at the time, Yes, he was. But they're so cute. How can you get.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Geelong day to wrap things up? What's the go what'd your dog get into?
Speaker 13: I had my dog go through my living room walls that I had to replace, so I had obviously my couch kind of goes up going up against my wall. I have a great dame.
Speaker 12: She weighs about eighty six kilos, and I got home from work. She's a bit excited to see me, so she was running around doing zoomies. Launched onto the couch and as she turned she went through the walls back end, went through my living room wall.
Speaker 1: Was she okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: She just continued on with.
Speaker 4: The wall.
Speaker 1: Great days, I love great eighty.
Speaker 4: Five is a lot.
Speaker 3: That's what I want.
Speaker 4: Should we see a great if.
Speaker 1: You guys want eighty five class. Should we see if you can run and go through the wall.
Speaker 3: Sure, I wouldn't be able to stop. Short big boys, go on the room. All right, let's play with your lips.
Speaker 4: Lips Thanks to E.
Speaker 3: Spentley Dental Group All Dental under one roof, you can visit e B d G dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: She's already got them on, Jason, it's bliss.
Speaker 3: So Lauren's got noise canceling headphones on so she can't hear what we are saying.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Guys, are you ready for me yet?
Speaker 3: One second? Loss is gracing the front cover of Stellar magazine this week.
Speaker 4: Think of it.
Speaker 3: I think kudos to the hair and makeup.
Speaker 1: Done.
Speaker 3: Some work. No, she looks, jokes aside, she looks a million bucks.
Speaker 1: Alright, are we ready for me?
Speaker 3: We are? We are?
Speaker 4: Ye stell preparation. What was the lead time?
Speaker 3: Four years?
Speaker 1: Guys, I'm gonna take my headphones off.
Speaker 3: Wait, hey, hey, wait, take headphones off for a second, just to take take them off, take them just very second. We are promoting your Stellar magazine.
Speaker 4: We're just talking about the lead time between them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look amazing.
Speaker 4: Just the preparation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look amazed.
Speaker 1: I didn't get enough.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, headphones back.
Speaker 1: I should have gone on a three month fitness campaign. You on your Men's health shoot clicks. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 3: You looked great, but you went on the cover. Headphones on.
Speaker 4: It's tree.
Speaker 3: You didn't get the cover? All right, okay, headphones on those apps. Alright, here we go. I don't know who's in the photos, but they look incredible.
Speaker 4: Alright.
Speaker 3: First first, a right clink, go for it.
Speaker 4: The Stellar cover is sexy. The Stellar cover is sexy.
Speaker 3: We're playing noise.
Speaker 1: It's something about the Stellar cover.
Speaker 3: So she's got noise cancing headphones and we're playing music. She has to live.
Speaker 4: Stella cover.
Speaker 1: The Stellar cover is heavy.
Speaker 4: No sexy, sexy.
Speaker 1: The Stella cover is sexy.
Speaker 15: All right, all right, we get it, all right, Stella cover.
Speaker 3: Tickets, all right, Okay, next one, all right. King Charles's sausage fingers are in Sydney.
Speaker 1: I'm in charge of Harry Styles.
Speaker 3: King Charles and his sausage fingers.
Speaker 1: I've got wait, start again, King.
Speaker 17: King Charles, King Charles and Dear Charles. King King Charles and his sausage fingers are in Sydney.
Speaker 1: King Charles had a sausage fast.
Speaker 3: King Charles and his sausage fingers.
Speaker 1: King Charles and his sausage feet fingers, fingers fingers.
Speaker 3: Are in Sydney.
Speaker 1: King Charles put his sausage fingers.
Speaker 3: Charles and his sausage fingers are in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Have they ve fingers?
Speaker 4: Fingers?
Speaker 3: Touchdown tonight, Charles, Charles, No sausage fingers.
Speaker 4: Ned Brockman ran his.
Speaker 1: Socks off, Nicole Kidman ate your toes off?
Speaker 3: Nope? Does she like a toe? She obviously does, doesn't she? Someone's Rockman ran his.
Speaker 1: Sucks off, Roman Runny sucks.
Speaker 4: And what a man he is.
Speaker 3: He is gonna be joining us this morning after eight o'clock here on Nova.
Speaker 2: Our next guest is the Hilarious Comedians, starring in the upcoming Australian version.
Speaker 1: Of the Office of Today.
Speaker 7: We are all back in the office full time.
Speaker 6: What it's not good news, she's funny, she's cool, and she likes to sing some sentences.
Speaker 4: Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Felicity Ward listening Ward, good morning, Morney, money, my congratulations. It premiere is today. The clips I've seen it looks bloody funny because God, you would have felt some pressure taking on this rock.
Speaker 7: I mean I've done so interviews this week, and every single journalist and radio presenter has asked me.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, you must be feeling the pressure, like you're not helping? What are you my dad? No, it's yes.
Speaker 7: And know what I have found is delusion and the function on Instagram that says people you follow. So the only things I can read on Instagram are from people that I follow. I'm having a lovely time. There's no pressure. Apparently everyone loves the show. There's no negative feedback whatsoever. No one's angry that a woman is playing the lead in the office. That's what I understand. I think that's the vibe right.
Speaker 1: Keep the blinkers on CD.
Speaker 7: You know, there was a study that said that people who are delusional live for ten more years. I don't know if a delusionists made that up, but I'm like, I led me in the bubble.
Speaker 4: Yes, totally.
Speaker 1: But you know what is it is so funny we live in this world where we worry so much about the noise around us. If there was a way just to get positive feedback, wouldn't we just be so much happier?
Speaker 7: Let me thrive, you know, what I mean, Like, you know that tough love thing, I'm like, tough love doesn't work on me.
Speaker 1: I'm mentally ill, I have low self esteem.
Speaker 7: If you welcome me with open arms, you are going to get the best of me. I will be the funniest version, I will be in the most charming version. I'll be as hot as I can, which is subjective, but like.
Speaker 1: I will, I will thrive if you just give me positive feedback. City. I think you and Jason might be the same person.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you have undiagnosed ADHD?
Speaker 3: Two Brod's diagnosed? You forget it.
Speaker 1: He's like a puppy dog. We just have to pat his head and tell him he's a good boy, and he's like okay, and you know absolutely what it is.
Speaker 7: It's like there's something called rejection sensitivity dysphoria where people with ADHD experience rejection physically and mentally at a far more traumatic level than neurotypical people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, making sense, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: So when people are like, oh, that's a funny hat, and then you going to bed going why doesn't he like my hat?
Speaker 1: That's that's the ADHD. Maybe Jase's won the same hat for ten years, so obviously, no one's ever said that's a funny hat to you.
Speaker 7: Please, I'm glad to plant that seat in your head for tonight's sleep.
Speaker 4: Jase.
Speaker 3: Great, Now I'm going to go throw out the twenty versions of this hat I currently own. Also, the guys love it when I forget to take my meds too, and I try and focus.
Speaker 1: In the meeting all morning. He goes, forgot to take my meds. We've got to take my Meds've got to take my meds. I'm like, you sure didn't forget, because you told me eighteen thousand times in the last three hours.
Speaker 7: I would think that's funny, except I get it, like, yeah, I don't know what that's funny.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you've got to keep saying it over and over again, or how will you remember when you get home?
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: So, if you've been asked about the pressure that comes with this role, you must have been asked about Ricky Gervais. First and foremost, you must be an admirer of his work, and secondly, have you had any comms from him?
Speaker 7: Have you heard from him or innings the army? Yeah, yeah, we went ten to four. I have ten four is on twenty four hour time. No, So I know I know that Ricky Devay's like approved the series approved having a female boss, like obviously otherwise that would be theft, that would be intellectual property, a theft. So yeah, I heard for the first time that last night that the producers had like an hour and a half conversation with him years ago when they first came up with this idea. And they said so, and Ricky said, so why make it? Ricky like, we're best is amm mate, Ricky g and the producer, He said, so why make it now? Why remake it again? And they said, we're going to have a female boss. And he paused and went wow. And he said, but but David Brent is a man baby, Like what what do you do with a woman baby? And I think that is the great strength of the show is there is absolutely nothing empowering about Hannah Howard. She is bad for the feminist movement. She is terrible at her job, she is a delusional, she's desperate, lonely. She's all the things that Michael Scott and David Brant are and were, and it's just incidental that she's a woman.
Speaker 1: But what's so funny is I think we can all watch it and picture the one person in our lives that I'm like, in our.
Speaker 3: Case, we watched it was watching a documentary at the old radio station we.
Speaker 1: Did in the office. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But it is funny because I think everyone can relate to it because there is always someone that you're like, are you actually still here? How have you got this job?
Speaker 7: You were filming and someone said, don't you think it's a bit unrealistic? Like everyone knows someone and every day you go, how come you're not fired for that?
Speaker 3: We asked that question every day. We're like, how are they still running that over there?
Speaker 7: How are they still How is someone less capable than me getting paid more money to make decisions about my life? And that's why the office works as an idea and as a concept. That's why it's successful worldwide. And that's why the conceit of the character works is because every single person has worked for someone or is working for someone like that right now.
Speaker 1: Shout out, shout out to that person, and I reckon, they've got no idea to them.
Speaker 7: They're the ones They will be there going, oh yeah, I've worked for a person like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're the same alright, listening to this. Just look within for a moment, Just look within and think, is it actually me? Look to the left of you if you like them, Look to the right of you, if you like them.
Speaker 3: It's you. My favorite guest this week.
Speaker 4: So much.
Speaker 1: Okay, Felicity, though, to play a role like this, right, how much creative control do you have over the character outside of the script, Like, did you specially in kooky workplaces, to just find those things that drive people crazy in a place. I've got some terrible news for you.
Speaker 7: I did zero preparation for this world because this character is just me without self awareness. I literally had someone come up to me last night after the screening and say, it was so nice to see someone completely unmasked from their ADHD on screen NonStop, because so when you it's called masking, like if you if no one's around, I'm singing all the time. I'm like constantly as a person just going.
Speaker 1: Oh, where's my keys? I can't find my keys? There are my keys? All right?
Speaker 7: And then then you walk outside. Yeah, I'm the worst person. You don't know. I'm a nightmare, mate. I like, you get to go, you get to finish this interview. I have to live with me, right.
Speaker 3: I currently work with someone very similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you, Jason.
Speaker 7: How many times did they How many times do you walk out the house and you go, oh no, just forgot my hat, and then you go back in, and then you walk out and you go, oh no, I've got to take that book today, and then you walk back in and by the third time you're like, why is my life so hard?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty happy to get out of there.
Speaker 1: Is there anyone you like?
Speaker 4: Jose he likes you, He likes.
Speaker 3: You, Felicity look Felicity Wards of the office as Australia on the air of This.
Speaker 1: This Morningie for listening.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your time this morning. You've been an absolute and good luck for the series mate.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 6: Just on a serious note, One Direction have just issued a joint statement in the last couple of minutes. It reads, we're completely devastated by the news of Liam's passing. The four members posted it on the one D Instagram page. In time and when everybody is able to, there'll be more to say, but for now we'll take some time to grieve and process the loss of our brother, who we love dearly. The memories we shared with him will be treasured forever. For now, our thoughts are with his family, friends and the fans who loved him alongside us. We will miss him terribly. We love you Liam. Oh gosh, it's a sad loss for the One Direction family, the music family, and for so many One directioners right the way around the world.
Speaker 1: So it's such a sad story. I mean, he's a dad, he's a son, Yeah, he's a was.
Speaker 3: He engaged, I don't believe.
Speaker 1: So it's got a girlfriend fourteen.
Speaker 3: He was also a guy that was troubled by a lot of demons as well, you know, And no doubt we'll hear more about what actually happened over the coming days.
Speaker 1: But yeah, for those who are struggling with it though, because I know there are a lot of people out there who just loved him and loved One Direction, and they've taken this news very very They've got very very heavy hearts. So just look after your mates, look after each other. News like this can be so confronting to people. Reach out if you need help, and reminder that Lifeline is available to anybody. Thirteen eleven fourteen. Their services are amazing. If you need any.
Speaker 3: Help, Hey, quick shift of gear. We were just chatting with the lovely Felicity Ward. She is the star of the Australian version of the Office. I love the Office.
Speaker 1: I love the Office and I've only seen the trailer it comes out today though the rest of the series, but it looks very funny.
Speaker 3: We all remember the original Ricky Gervaise playing David Brent.
Speaker 2: The sergeant major spends all his time training his men to be killers. He doesn't polish his own boots. Bobbi does punish her own boots, but you know it doesn't mean it doesn't mean I have to do my own finding.
Speaker 1: We've all had an awkward colleague like that. I mean when we were talking to Felicity before, it just made me go, oh my god. I could name five people right now that have in my professional career. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: About one word's going to trigger you.
Speaker 1: Bacon, Oh, the bacon juice gar do you know about the baconcon That was before I was a professional radio host and I asked me to fill in on some small radio station. Can't say I actually, you can't even go back down the dial the guy who was hosting. I was just filling in for one day and I was like, that'd be a fun experience. And in the morning it was breakfast. And in the morning he said, do you want some bacon? He didn't talk about that, but I'm going to pretend he did. Do you want some bacon? And I said, oh, no, thank you, And he goes, oh, bacon every morning, and I was like, okay, cool. So he went to the kitchen and he came back from the kitchen with a big tuppleware full of bacon, bacon that had microwaved and reheat it that he'd cooked the night before. No eggs, no toast, bacon, a bucket of bacon, and he ate it with his hand. The whole studio greasy against the whole studio smelt like bacon. And then he ate the whole tub. But he's greasy. And he handed me the tub and he said, yeah, sure, you don't want someone. I was like, no, thank you. I'm not going to come between a man and his bacon. He finished the bacon, and you know what he did, He picked up the tubleware. Had he drunk the bacon juice. I didn't look bacon the same for about a decade.
Speaker 4: I don't mind bacon juice.
Speaker 1: Oh he drunk it better than that. He picked up the tupleware with his greasy fingers and he drunk. And he said every morning.
Speaker 4: Had a horned the tuna juice in the tunic.
Speaker 1: You can't be doing that in a workplace.
Speaker 3: Here's the guy. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you have a David Brent at your workplace?
Speaker 1: You have a bacon juice guy?
Speaker 3: Is there like that awkward person in your workplace? They're just socially inept.
Speaker 1: No self awareness, no self aware, It's not what you do in a workplace.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join us on the yeir. In return, I got some free stuff to go. How about tickets to many Valley Co's plate e twenty fifth of October thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you have someone who's a little bit socially unaware in your workplace?
Speaker 1: Come on into that bacon guy.
Speaker 3: Hey, we'll come back to take your course. Actually we used to work with one. Oh, I got a story for you. Next we are talking about every office has got one that person who's sort of socially unaware.
Speaker 4: I remember I had one and he asked me to police finger.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you mean he didn't like he didn't let one rip. Yeah, he'd be offered eight.
Speaker 4: Is that pull my finger?
Speaker 3: I don't think anything can get No, you can't be doing that in the off You can't be Lauren. Guys, do you remember we worked with someone who was so socially awkward, In fact, he was in management needs to walk around trying to build morale, so much so he once wandered into our production guys, studio Scapman. Now Scatman has a great head of hair, doesn't he, black full afro style hem and this manager walked up, went crazy wig day and pulled it, tugged at his hair and went crazy wig day.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: He said, that's my hair, that's my actual hair.
Speaker 4: You building morale?
Speaker 1: Oh, I still can't talk about And then he just walked off.
Speaker 4: What a manager of people he was? What a manager of what's my name?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Katie.
Speaker 1: I was in a performance review and he sat there eating KFC chips in while we did our serious meeting.
Speaker 4: That's right, did he did?
Speaker 6: He?
Speaker 3: I welcome to the company, certainly wasn't welcome to the count. You can only get your name right, Let's go to Katie Dale. Morning, Katie, good morning. You work with the David Brent. Who have you got in your office?
Speaker 10: I had a Richard and he used to cook raw chicken breast hole in the microwave in the office, right ballace smelling. You never knew cook.
Speaker 11: It was gross every day.
Speaker 1: Well, you just bring in a whole raw chicken breast and put it in the Can you even do that?
Speaker 3: You can?
Speaker 1: How do you cook a chicken breast in the everything cooks in there.
Speaker 3: You don't want it exploding though, you don't want to go and explodes. You have chicken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did my eggs in the wave.
Speaker 6: No eggs in the in the mug, Yeah, in the mug, in a mug like am and just sort of they poached.
Speaker 1: Or they scrambled scramblad that's the boogie you have calling them scrambled? Are they scrambled eggs?
Speaker 9: Let's go to mill Park A Joe good Hey, guys, great show made Joey. I had a most disrespectful employee or colleague. We had a sandwich maker that we would have to share and may not walk into the kitchen. And he was cleaner with his hanky. He took his hanky out of his pocket and I saw him and I just went sick at him.
Speaker 3: Made it was just this shoe.
Speaker 1: Did he spit on it?
Speaker 3: Well, we don't know.
Speaker 9: He may have blown his nose two minutes earlier. And then he's cleaning a sandwich maker everyone else in the in the team has to use.
Speaker 1: Why is it always in the kitchen that this stuff goes?
Speaker 3: Joe, were at the radio station we used to work out. Remember you and I went through a toasted cheese sandwich stage, Lauren, and would make them on the toastymaker. But they had a fish taste to them.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what was that?
Speaker 1: Ah? Everything tasted like fish? Yeah, would be any toasted cheese, wouldn't. I said, you have to put baking paper on it. I honestly, I would have rather toast my sandwich with the iron and an ironing board than that toasted sandwich maker. After you've been scrabbling your eggs in the microwave.
Speaker 3: Does yours taste wite fish?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: God, it's just gone.
Speaker 1: It's office kitchens.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's just revolting.
Speaker 1: Not here, No, the office kitchen here. You could eat straight off the bench, you could.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to recommend hopefully closed up for the weekend. A lot of homes up for auctions weekend, including executive produced the thone.
Speaker 1: You want to live in the Hammer?
Speaker 3: Yes, you would want to live in his house?
Speaker 4: Wolves could talk.
Speaker 1: You get one of those cleaners in like industrial clean saying cleaners.
Speaker 3: What's about to say? Do you want to plug your listing? But maybe now it's not the top.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I would definitely buy his house. Oh yeah, definitely worth.
Speaker 3: Yes, if anyone would like it.
Speaker 1: It is four slash forty months to Avenue Carnegie and if you buy it, I will give you a double pass to the b.
Speaker 4: And a mutual gift pack.
Speaker 6: Don't you go nude inside that house? Oh yes, yeah, a lot and the neighbors happy that.
Speaker 1: He said he has dinner nude sometimes glass and he's dining room table is glass. Sitting down and looking at your bangers and mash when you're trying to have enough.
Speaker 3: It's one of the glass window that expands things.
Speaker 1: It's eight o'clock in the morning. Hey, just talking about that.
Speaker 4: Just sticking with real estate.
Speaker 1: Oh you're collecting it at the moment, aren't you?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Run you and the prime minister buying mansion.
Speaker 4: Four point six million sold.
Speaker 1: But what about the beach house?
Speaker 3: And now I can't afford to earlier.
Speaker 1: Don't forget the burl.
Speaker 4: You're getting air conditioning installed. You needed twelve units, all the rooms.
Speaker 1: Listen, that's just in one house.
Speaker 3: It's not about me, It's about one Clint stand Away. Oh, welcome to the world of Welcome to the world of debt.
Speaker 4: Clint, speaking of taste and interior design prowess.
Speaker 3: Now we have given you crap on this show because when you described your interior.
Speaker 1: He's inner city home of Richmond.
Speaker 3: Yes, which is did you go for.
Speaker 4: The Clint in Richmond? I went for a coastal theme.
Speaker 1: I mean it's close to the coast of the River.
Speaker 4: I would describe it as scandy slash coastal.
Speaker 3: But you know what, it doesn't matter how you describe it, because today post show.
Speaker 6: Because I think I could go on the Block, well, because I'm such a good interior design.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what. The block is down at Phillip Island where.
Speaker 1: Clint and I watched. We watched the Block together on Sunday night and the judges were savage.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Wh I think Marty Fox and CHANEA blaze turn around and walked straight out of one room. This is ridiculous. The worst thing people getting fours.
Speaker 3: Have you got Tarazzo in the house because one of the jo.
Speaker 4: You might recall a few weeks ago, I was telling you about.
Speaker 6: How Mum was taking the piss out of me because I had the shell seashell chandeliers.
Speaker 3: That's right. It was like you're opening a seafood.
Speaker 1: Restaurant seashells chandeliers in the middle of.
Speaker 4: Rich into hunky Dory.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you'll be pleased to know Shaney.
Speaker 1: Arms or whatever it's called.
Speaker 4: I replaced them. Are they gone?
Speaker 1: She sells Seashells by.
Speaker 6: The Seashore, tended on replacing the sea. If anyone wants to buy to seashell chandeliers.
Speaker 1: You should put them in Brodie's house to jazz it up.
Speaker 3: Now, guys, today post show the Lovely shanea blaze in the block.
Speaker 1: Is she doing a walk?
Speaker 3: She is doing Hang on, she is doing a walk through one clint S Downaways house. Away, guys, I'm going to be meeting her there. I'm playing the role of Scotty camp What yeah, what have you left out?
Speaker 1: She can't okay, we can send the producer.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I can't. What have you left out?
Speaker 4: I need to go through once more.
Speaker 3: No, you got a date in there in cable gues tools.
Speaker 1: Down, brother down, and Melbourne are going to find out. Melbourne is going to find out who you really are.
Speaker 4: It's very problem.
Speaker 3: I was telling Lou, my wife, about this last night. She was like, I'm interested to see the insides of Clint's.
Speaker 1: House, me to the ineds of Clint's living arrangement.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm glad you haven't disgusting.
Speaker 1: Words the ins of your home.
Speaker 4: I buy some flowers.
Speaker 3: I think it will be interesting for pretty much any lady in Melbourne to see inside your house.
Speaker 4: I bought some flowers, but I couldn't find of that.
Speaker 1: So what are the.
Speaker 4: There was like a jam jer.
Speaker 1: So Monday on the show do you really have flowers in a jam jar?
Speaker 3: It is in your coastal home? In Richmonth Room Reveals on Monday on quin Stannaway's House, when SHANEA. Blaze judges it for the block, let's do it. Five thousand bucks up for grabs? Are your chance to play?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: Is Sarah from resid Good morning?
Speaker 11: Oh, good morning?
Speaker 4: Were good.
Speaker 12: Are you Sarah so good?
Speaker 1: What do you do with yourself?
Speaker 11: I'm a primary school teacher, just on my way to teach my little chirt.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for everything that he says.
Speaker 4: Here, you are preg.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Adam says he you're pregnant? When do you do?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm doing much.
Speaker 3: We'll congratulate.
Speaker 1: That's so exciting.
Speaker 4: Your first you've got a daughter.
Speaker 10: Yeah, right, got a little girl already, but I don't know what this one.
Speaker 3: Is, so surprise we went, you want a surprise for our third?
Speaker 4: It was cool.
Speaker 1: Did you know for the first suit of that boy?
Speaker 3: Well, the first one?
Speaker 1: Were you about to say? The vet? The vet told you it was a boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't think of the name of that special little question.
Speaker 1: That's the one, not the vet, right, the ob her name was a vet.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, you're having a girl. And I looked and went, I'm no ultrasound expert, but to me, that looks like a boy. And the doctor zoomed in and he was like, yeah, you're right. Actually that's my bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a boy.
Speaker 3: Covert.
Speaker 1: I gave you the wrong Yeah, it's going to say diagnosis.
Speaker 3: And then sex. Yeah, yeah boy. Anyway, all right, this is about you, Sarah. You have locked in the five hundred dollars question. Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 3: How this works is you are going to hear the question. You will hear three two one. You must answer in that time. Okay, okay, all right, five grabs this morning thanks to your play. Maybe, but the goodness of real fruit and dollops of happiness, open a tub and a joy today. You play your day. He comes to your question for five hundred bucks. Yogurt's company.
Speaker 1: Yo play originated in which country? Three two one Australia not Australia. It is plinge for ye.
Speaker 3: Sorry, and you're teaching our youth.
Speaker 1: Well, it's actually to be fair. Clint went to Paris and he asked what your play means, and not one person said it means.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, that's just it means you play.
Speaker 1: A Sorry Sarah, good luck with the though.
Speaker 4: Thank you, No, you too.
Speaker 3: The legend that is Ned Brockman raising over millions for charity.
Speaker 1: Oh he said that was Ned Brockman. I was like, no, that was Harry Stiles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'm getting to it. The man Ned Brockman is going to join us in about ten minutes time.
Speaker 1: He said that was Ned Brockman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you did. Don't team up with it.
Speaker 1: That was definitely not Ned brock No. No, Jeby said that was no Brockman's.
Speaker 3: That's where the pause was.
Speaker 1: I said, that was Ned Brockman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was saying raising over millions for charity, that was Ned Brockman.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, you just got distracted and you said that was Ned Brockman, and then you tried to save it because Ned Brockman's coming up soon. That was definitely Harry Styles.
Speaker 4: I don't care. Let's move on. I can't.
Speaker 1: Sorry, fun police, you're having fun.
Speaker 3: Stop this banter has to stop.
Speaker 1: Stop what you're doing.
Speaker 3: It is just going nineteen past eight on.
Speaker 1: No talk about the stock market or something.
Speaker 4: Shall we what about the US election?
Speaker 3: I'll stay with us. We'll tell you bloody horoscopes next.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'd like that they do that already on the news seventies.
Speaker 1: We could talk about something you're interested in the strong room.
Speaker 3: We're going to the gym, do you know instantiate? My mate, it rattles him every time he goes to the gym. He's like they've got your posters in our gym.
Speaker 1: That now that's motivation.
Speaker 3: Advertising the ship.
Speaker 1: Don't be like them. Run on the treadmill, real juxta. You want to look like that, then stay outside. Otherwise come inside and run on the treadmill. Is that what it says?
Speaker 3: Pretty much?
Speaker 1: Yep, don't be wor us.
Speaker 3: He goes off hit four K, and then I look over at the poster and go I'll do another time, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I was at the gym yesterday and I told you the other day I have joined this new gym and it's it's quite kind of like it's a bit fancy. It's lovely because it's new, you know when things are new.
Speaker 3: It's the shower facilities like.
Speaker 1: They're they're beautiful, They're lovely. They're like fully closed floor to ceiling.
Speaker 4: Like a fully closed Do you do you need to wear thongs?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 3: Are you raw dog in the shower?
Speaker 1: Well? I actually don't. I live around the corner, so I don't shower there very often. But I did have a shower the other day.
Speaker 3: Do they have the thhds and the free yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah they got that. Do they get they get stolen? I reckon that's why there.
Speaker 3: Is chain on and it looks like a pen at the bank.
Speaker 1: No, anyway, it's a lovely gym. And in the women's dressing room change room there's like a there's lockers and then there's like this red kind of it sounds like I'm not at the gym red velvet.
Speaker 4: Couch for Instagram.
Speaker 1: No, no, you can't take pictures in the locker rooms.
Speaker 4: Everyone else does I do. Don't.
Speaker 3: Don't beget any fat.
Speaker 4: Room mirrors there.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't pull out your phone in the What if Barry's nude behind you?
Speaker 4: Barry's nude? Do you just crop him out?
Speaker 1: That's a hard note, you're that's it's restable.
Speaker 4: Lots of people take photos.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 1: Not in the chain but in the dressing room, in the gym, in the gym, not in the where people having showers and.
Speaker 4: Getting venturing into the bathrooms.
Speaker 1: That's what we're talking about. The change rooms.
Speaker 3: Do you get your phone out or do you just hide the little cameras in the smoke detectors? How does it work?
Speaker 1: He's got those Google railbods with the camera in the on the side. What are you seriously taking photos in the Chaine rooms I've.
Speaker 4: Done before, just to me at a past gym of what just to see how the body changes over time.
Speaker 1: N I'm not okay with you if I was in the change room getting changed and someone was taking.
Speaker 4: Photos photos of anyone else.
Speaker 1: But if you take it in what are you doing? Selfie style? But if they're in the background with there in the change room, what Jim do you go to not declaring that? Naw, that one on Wellington straight, it's not anyway.
Speaker 4: So I was, I was at the.
Speaker 1: Grim and I had done my worri caut. I went in just to take some photos of myself in the bathroom, not really anyway. I sat down and I I put my water bottle just on the sofa and my phone while I went to get my stuff out of the locker because I was going to get changed, because I was going to have sauna. So then before I got to that, I came back and I sat on the sofa and I picked up my phone. I realized I had a text message on there, so I applied to the text message and then I stood up and I was like dripping all down the back of me and all down my legs, and I looked at the sofa and it was soaking wet, and I was like, it looks like I've had an accident.
Speaker 3: Oh, you pissed yourself at the gym.
Speaker 1: Well that's what it looked like. And I was like, oh, but the leads off my water bottle properly, right, So I screwed that back on. There's no one in the change rooms, no problem, and then I should have pulled out the ring right. And then these two girls walked in and I'm there like soaking up the sofa with like a wet bar, like so king wet bum. Complimentary towels, Yeah, there was towels, and I just kept going about my business. And then I was like, oh, do I say Do I say on it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, If you said something, I just spilled my water bottle.
Speaker 3: Then they would have definitely thought that.
Speaker 1: They were kind of looking at each other and trying not to look at me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that probably thought it your age mistakes like that happened, especially if you've just done the rower.
Speaker 1: Should a warmer pull ups?
Speaker 4: Yeah, depends.
Speaker 1: I just didn't say anything, and I'm sure all those people think I pissed myself at the gym, and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Now, stop peeing yourself with the gyp is a good start.
Speaker 1: It was soaking and I was like dripping down the back of my legs.
Speaker 3: You're not I always thinking of a situation like that. How many people you reckon? They told, yes, staff noon when they got home. I know, I just read into Lauren Phillips, Yeah, you know that girl from Postcards to Buy For and Now.
Speaker 1: But do you think if I had I said, oh, I just spilt my water bottle, they would have been like, so you did?
Speaker 4: What color strides were you wearing?
Speaker 1: I was wearing like black running shorts, but they weren't like quick dry. They're a bit kind of like well, a bit like I want to say, plasticy, like a bit like the water ropelled off straight off, do you know what I mean. So it was like it was obvious that they were very wet.
Speaker 3: Girl goes home. I just saw that. Lauren Phillips yourself. Her partner's like, well, don't worry, I saw the guy she worked with taking with a ring light and bloody.
Speaker 1: Min tell her about my story's taking the cooked.
Speaker 3: If you're on the air with Jason, Lauren clints here as well, and guess who else is joining us.
Speaker 6: Our next guest, there's a genuine uzzy Chiro who ran the Links of Australia for charity.
Speaker 5: I was hoping to raising million dollars for charity, but I was hoping to just to be honest inspire a who lot of people to keep getting up and keep going.
Speaker 6: This just completed his Letters Challenge, running one thousand miles and raising.
Speaker 3: Over two million dollars for homelessness.
Speaker 4: Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Well, legend, good morning.
Speaker 5: I just wanted on the record it's over three million now, guys.
Speaker 1: I just clinton, I said, I think you're over three now. Can you believe that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: And no, it's pretty wild. It's a lot of money. But yeah, I do pinch myself every time I hear that number.
Speaker 3: Ned, We've been saying all week, you are one hundred percent should be Australian of the Year. What you have achieved this week, mate, is unbelievable. You should be so proud of yourself.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that. I don't take those words very lightly, so I do. I do really appreciate that. I don't know about Australia of the Year. I'm just doing my thing and trying to better myself and better everyone around me, and help those you need it most.
Speaker 1: But I mean, what you've done is extraordinary.
Speaker 3: Twenty five or punching darkness, car Park.
Speaker 4: I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I had my Quarterlafe century at twenty five mid. So you're doing much better than any of us were.
Speaker 6: Hey, need you look and sound okay? But in your Instagram post you say the long and the short of it, I'm unwell. I pushed through some things you really shouldn't push through. That's the price I'm willing to pay.
Speaker 4: It's worth it. What hurts the most right.
Speaker 5: Now, oh, probably just my head, like the just trying to process what the hell just happened, Like it was when it started. It just there was no reprieve, no and there was no break, no two minutes of breathing. There was no like calmness. It was all just go, go go.
Speaker 18: I'd finished today, I'd rush for the shower, I'd rush get the tape off, I'd rush to get in the ice, I'd rush to get in the bed, and then in bed, I'd be tossing and turning all night, for however many hours I was in bed, which was very little most nights.
Speaker 5: And then the light would turn on and I'd try and stand up and my feet were just so so blister and blistered and cut up and just trying to move the body again and again and again. And yeah, like, I'm not going to go into the injuries too much, but they're pretty nice. You want to, I want to get a bit of a doctor report first was going on.
Speaker 3: I was just going to ask, is there any fear of lasting injuries?
Speaker 5: Nah? Going into these things? You know, whatever happens happens, and you've got to be willing to pay that price in order.
Speaker 8: To do it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, like, obviously you don't want these things, but that's just part of the part of the price, I believe.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I ask so for those who may have missed it, you ran one thousand miles in twelve days, which is three thousands, seven hundred and sixty laps of a running track. When you finished, we spoke to your manager and he said, the first thing you wanted to do was go and have a shower. What did you do after that? What was the luxury that you allowed yourself once you'd finally finished this amazing feat.
Speaker 5: I actually had the first flavor of my new banana caramel milk that we did wait out in seven eleven next week get around it. But yeah, just to be honest, it was what was nice. I didn't actually have the shower for about four hours. I sat down with the team and just took a big deep breath and went, holy crap, what they all just happened. I think everyone was in shock in shot for the whole twelve days and just getting home. People say, oh, you must have slept so good that first night not having to run, But honestly, I've not slept since because I'm just in so much pain and everything.
Speaker 1: So you didn't go straight to the hospital. We thought you might have been straight to hospital.
Speaker 5: I actually drove home. I didn't want dad to drive my ute, so I drove home.
Speaker 3: You actually drove the car yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I stayed up at twenty seven hours around one hundred and fifty eight car on the final day and drove home because God forbid, I had to answer my dad saying where do I go? Now?
Speaker 3: Your dad must be a terrible drive.
Speaker 5: He's just he's from the bush, so he doesn't know directions in the city.
Speaker 3: That's all right, So he just couldn't be bothered.
Speaker 5: Now, like stuff and old drive, crank a CD and get home.
Speaker 6: We spoke to your old man on this show. Actually, isn't he a humble man? You're right, it's just a country guy who's very proud of his son. He says that you're wired just a little bit differently.
Speaker 4: Do you agree with that?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: And no.
Speaker 5: I think I've made the decision to do these things. But I think once you make that decision, as I say, I'm pretty like you know, the meaning of decision is like that is it right? And there is no other option. So I think a lot of people when it doesn't go to plan, just go We'll throw in the towel. For me, it's never that, it's like, well that didn't go to plans, so let's work out what we're going to do and we'll go again. Yeah, I think nah, Dad's I'm very grateful for my parents, Mum and Dad. They're hard working, down to solely earth people who have shown me how to go about life.
Speaker 1: Hate ned. At one point, Clinton and I are in Sydney at watching you on the live stream where we were hoing into peaking duck and dumplings at mister Wong's What did.
Speaker 4: You have what was you? Oh, we got an uber. We got an uber about six hundred.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. Ned your dad ripped into him about it.
Speaker 1: What were you eating to keep going for twelve days?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't see you.
Speaker 1: I didn't see you eat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I had it quite a bit. I was eating every half mask lap and four mast laps, so every about forty five minutes to an hour, I was eating something. I would say I, per capita would have eaten the most dairy known the man over the last twelve days. Did ice cream yogurt?
Speaker 1: Is that what I should be eating before the gym? No, that's what I did.
Speaker 5: Reason the custard just sat so well, and then ice cream and brownies, and we tried to eat healthy, but like you just want to eat what you can eat, right, and good glories, so just yeah, anything and everything. And then there'd be a lot of times I was pretty fussy, so they'd have six or seven options or what I had to eat. Yeah, right, a lot of a lot of sugary drinks. I got to got to go to the dangers after this.
Speaker 1: But you're to look at your teeth though, like you're on a Colgate commission. Teeth I've ever seens.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that over twenty million views, it's clocked up need crossing the finish line. It is unbelievable what you achieved, mate, and you should be so proud of yourself. I was just going to ask, this was all to raise money to help the homeless. What's what's your connection why that charity?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we started out about four years ago around fifty miles fifty days, end up raising one hundred thousand dollarslessness And off the back of that, the OS Run came about, and I said, I wanted to do it for a smaller grassroots charity, that he might be able to see more of an impact with that sort of money, and I wanted to raise a million. Then Mobilized poked their head in and said, oh, we're actually one. If you want to partner, I said, oh, there'd be amazing. Let's do it. And so we raised the money for them, and Noah and his authentic energy and his desire to do good in the world was so palpable, and I said, well, we're going to keep raising money for this charity in.
Speaker 4: Him and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lo and behold, we've now I don't know what the total is going to be five million now for them over the last three years.
Speaker 3: So it's incredible.
Speaker 6: So Ned's pledge is happening right now. Ned, you sort of a call out to Corporate Australia to get involved just quickly. I mean, are you mad enough to start thinking about the.
Speaker 3: Enjoy this moment?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 5: You know what, finally enough, I haven't this time around.
Speaker 3: I was just in.
Speaker 5: The beautiful thing about to running around the track is that it was just so intense and they didn't have the time to think about it. So I'm just gonna let my hair down, enjoy getting into chrismasonry and process what the hell just happened, because I don't wish any of.
Speaker 1: That upon my wors Go and sleep for twelve days, you know, just go and soak it up.
Speaker 3: Mate, what you did was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Hope you're lapping up all the attention and all the love because there is a very proud country right behind you.
Speaker 3: We love your Ned cheese are jumping on this morning, mate.
Speaker 4: You go rest you guys, le.
Speaker 1: Brock with milk and ice cream and custards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all of a sudden, these whole challenges don't sound that.
Speaker 1: Sounds pretty a twelve days of customers.
Speaker 3: Except when you finish the ball and they go all right, now run.
Speaker 4: Yeah, were to ourselves.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, still to come this morning, your chance to win your wait a cold play. When you hear us play, hit the phones and you'll be seeing them live and set here on Novar. Hey, would you guys say you're good in an emergency situation?
Speaker 1: I am good in an emergency situation. Yes, you are in a crisis.
Speaker 3: Yes, in a crisis action. You are my go to person. I'm good in you are awesome to go admittingly your rulers throw money at the problem.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm a steak calm, run towards the fire and we'll pull it out and we'll deal with it. Except when it's my own life.
Speaker 10: And then.
Speaker 3: So remember the other week, because we just moved into Bentley and the other week I was testing out my new pub.
Speaker 1: So jesz oh yeah, and there was a fight.
Speaker 3: You runaway, g Man and I were down there, Gerard Jez.
Speaker 1: They were down and there was a fight, and someone from the pub called and said there was a fight, and Jason skilled like a band run away wheel.
Speaker 3: I just ran to the other end of the bub bub pub get flustered even talking about g Man.
Speaker 4: Help.
Speaker 3: No, he's a pretty I.
Speaker 1: Can't imagine Gerard throwing punches.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't want to hit that.
Speaker 1: Maybe you shouldn't throw punches.
Speaker 3: He's a stallion really yeah? Yeah, good looking lad, Yeah, good skin.
Speaker 1: He's a lucky lady in man's life.
Speaker 3: Emma his wife, high school sweethearts.
Speaker 4: Oh sweet both this morning sexy Jared.
Speaker 15: Call him Jared, guys, he doesn't like the chat anyway.
Speaker 1: Morning Gerard his birthday, So happy birthday to Gerard. Ah, I think.
Speaker 4: Emma and Gerard's wife.
Speaker 3: Anyway, this doesn't involve the gem I was at home.
Speaker 1: Why did you bring him up?
Speaker 6: Just?
Speaker 4: I mean, that's your bad. You were talking about Gerard.
Speaker 1: It is your fault.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be.
Speaker 3: Kicked out of the Bloody Boys group.
Speaker 1: Soon, surprised they ever let you in.
Speaker 3: Can you stop telling those idiots at work about.
Speaker 1: Us just hanging on by thread.
Speaker 3: Asleep?
Speaker 1: Oh so Dish is the one that falls asleep standing up?
Speaker 3: Stop picking on my friends anyway.
Speaker 1: They're not your friends, your kids, friends, parents.
Speaker 3: They don't like you, and there's stuck with me.
Speaker 1: They are stuck with you, at least until year twelve.
Speaker 3: Last night I was at home and Lou jumped in the shower and you got you got me into home security. I never really worried about it. And then don't blame them, no, but you just started buy cameras and everything. And then I started getting parentogo, maybe I need cameras. So then I went and bought cameras, and I put bloody motion sensors around the house and all that.
Speaker 1: Out the laser beams that people have to climb.
Speaker 3: I've even got these little senses on the doors and windows now.
Speaker 6: So if you're open, because you live in Brighton, which s Becta says is the most unsafe suburban Milk.
Speaker 3: I live in Bentley, the rough side and the Depan. Okay, Anyway, last night my phone lights up like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: Which kid's escaping?
Speaker 3: Well, I thought, yeah, motion in the front, Yeah, that's motion. By the side of the house.
Speaker 1: There might be the birds trying to play in your fountain.
Speaker 4: Possible.
Speaker 3: Then the sensor goes off that the gate's been open.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what does the gate get opened?
Speaker 3: They've opened the side gate.
Speaker 1: There is there no security on the side.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a lock on it.
Speaker 1: You've put laser beans and senses and the cameras. You haven't put a lock on the let yourselves more money on the cameras.
Speaker 3: I couldn't afford a.
Speaker 1: We really want to give the security system a workout.
Speaker 3: So come on in.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, did you leave the keys in the car and the driveway?
Speaker 4: Again? Expensive?
Speaker 3: So I've turned on the camera and near I see because you know the camera quality is not the best, right, like, hey, you're going to catch a perp by looking at that footage.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: You settle down, Maggie Doyle a perp side the purp?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: Come on? PJ?
Speaker 3: Anyway, I see this girl, right, lady rifle lady the night through our stuff on our front So your wife, it wasn't It was the shower. So what time of night was in the shower about ten o'clock? This was late at night?
Speaker 1: Right, she's doing showering so late I've already had two hours of sleep.
Speaker 3: That's not the point. I froze. I'm not good in a cross.
Speaker 1: Where was she She was on the front porch, oh, near the front door, was.
Speaker 3: No, and then was sort of going down the side of the house. But she was lifting our belongings and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I trying to find the spare key.
Speaker 4: I absolutely froze.
Speaker 1: And Speaker's in the camera and you can go, oh, this is big brother. I'm watching you get out of my front lawn.
Speaker 3: We do, but I never thought of that to do that.
Speaker 1: All the time keys are in the car, please steal it looking for an upgrade. I've left some pque in there for you.
Speaker 3: I ran into Loo in the shower holding this little baseball bat that I hold under the bed, and.
Speaker 1: You can't hold them. That's only if it's an if it happened around.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I was running into loop. I was saying, hey, babe, I'm just going to the park down the road to hit a few sloggers.
Speaker 1: In the shower, and you run in with the base She must have been.
Speaker 6: Like, he's off to the park to hit a few sloggers.
Speaker 4: What's a slogger?
Speaker 3: And then are you That's when my wife informed me my life, Oh no, that's just Kiri. She's coming round to pick up some sleeping tablets because her partner's about to jump a plane to the US. I'm like, why wouldn't you just get in a knock. I'm sitting here thinking we're about to have a home invasion.
Speaker 1: But where did she leave the sleeping tablets under the door mat?
Speaker 3: She hid them somewhere on the front porch, but didn't tell Kerry the exact spots on camera. I've got this lady rifling through all our belongings. I'm sitting there in the corner of the bathroom holding a baseball.
Speaker 1: Bat, shivering like a cow, not protecting your family.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you tell me someone's coming around at ten o'clock at night? That's the the issue.
Speaker 4: Communication Now it's on. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I knew you'd agree with marriage cold player.
Speaker 1: I remember this is no what's the name of the song?
Speaker 3: As your chances when you wad a cold play? These are the most wanted tickets in Melbourne. And the good news is if you missed out this week, we're gonna stat more ready to go next week.
Speaker 1: Where's the draw full of tickets?
Speaker 4: Because I'd like I'd like to you will never.
Speaker 1: Be we could get one next to each other. Take someone.
Speaker 3: We will never tell you.
Speaker 4: Oh you want to, I'm going to take Paul part you can't.
Speaker 3: I'm going with Paul.
Speaker 1: You weren't invited.
Speaker 3: And Paul can clink when you wait a cold way. Let's go to the phones loss do the honors.
Speaker 1: Oh, someone out there from a Rosanna called Kerry. Good morning, amazing, Thank you Kerry. If you can say the alphabet backwards, no.
Speaker 3: Carry the ticket to yours.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe that.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Have you got have you got someone to take? Yes, I'll be taking my son Sweet Moments Sunday sat Curiosity.
Speaker 3: Any other kids?
Speaker 4: Yes, I do. I've got three other so.
Speaker 1: My son. Now you go to them all and say, all right, who's going to be the nicest to me? Into Wisconcerty cold Play.
Speaker 3: They are performing and playing Marble Study in October thirtieth until the third of November. You will be their congratulations and more tickets Monday.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's Viva lo Veda the other way around. That's that's Ricky Martin.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, No, that's Living Levida.
Speaker 1: Different similar Hey, thanks for great week, Melbourne. It is not looking sparkling out there today, that is for sure, so please be very careful on the roads. It's a little gray and nothing else. Hopefully our windows are tinted very dark in here, but it looks it looks like the sun hasn't even come up today.
Speaker 3: It's not the best. Is going to clear for the races tomorrow, which is great news.
Speaker 1: Have a great time if you go in Corfield Cup, Gidea.
Speaker 3: Enjoy your weekend. We'll see you Monday. Melcher Singer is in next Bye Bye, Lauren. Wake up Feeling good.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: One hundred on Socials,