Speaker 1: Again Chrissy's click bait.
Speaker 2: I love Vogue editor and a Winter famous really more for her glasses and her ascetic than anything else.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'd never I don't buy Vogue. I don't look at Vogue. I've got no idea what she's done for Vogue.
Speaker 2: But I know what she looks like, and I know we never ever see her without those glasses.
Speaker 4: I think she could walk past us in the street without the glasses and we wouldn't clock who she was.
Speaker 2: That's why that sort of thing is very very smart, do I reckon? She's just like incognito all the time. She has taken her glasses off though. For the King of England, King Charles, she was at a ceremony. He was awarding her for her extraordinary contribution to fashion, and she looked him right in the eyes, raw dogged him in the eyes, no glasses at all. And she looks so proud and delighted, doesn't she. She's in a magical check suit, like a tweed suit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she looks royal herself swany there it.
Speaker 3: Does, and she just looks so happy.
Speaker 5: I love Anna Winter.
Speaker 1: It must mean so much.
Speaker 2: To an english woman of a certain age, you know, the royal family, you know, really, up until the last twenty years has been untouchable in the UK.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and I think just someone like Anna the last twenty years wouldn't ever registered.
Speaker 5: They are still wrecked top tier.
Speaker 3: That's right. She looks thrilled with herself.
Speaker 5: I don't think we will ever see her smile like that again.
Speaker 3: I don't think so either.
Speaker 2: It reminds me though, you know when someone you know you've always known where the beard shaves it off and it's like your eyes can't compute, or a mustache, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I'm like going, oh my god, I think what you look like that? I obviously don't, mate.
Speaker 4: That's why I haven't shaved my beard to the skin for five years, because it completely removes my jawline, does it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Like you'll never see me without this?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you? I've only just noticed that you've you've got a bear?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I've never not had one.
Speaker 1: Do you have a beard?
Speaker 3: Tom? I don't even see things when I can grow one.
Speaker 2: Why is it fair that I can grow a beard and you can't have the same fair? Speaking of fashion, let's move on to one of our favorite Well, I'm going to say, my favorite big American public celebrity event, the met Gala.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is so interesting to me.
Speaker 2: It's real creative superstars being real creative superstars with the with this dress code. It's like a fancy dress party on drugs. It is. We spoke about the theme last year. We didn't really understand what it was. It was like tailored something. We couldn't understand it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they announced the theme for the exhibitions when it was super fine tailoring black style.
Speaker 3: It's like, what what is that? So that is the exhibition title.
Speaker 2: When people come to the big party, their dress code is tailored.
Speaker 5: For you that I can understand.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: And pedestrians given a little little grab bag of what we can expect, and it's fully unisex, androgynists, women wearing man ish stuff, men wearing feminine suiting, slightly feminine stuff, not like a dress, but just feminine touches.
Speaker 4: I think we'll see a lot of pin stripes and someone that has been named as a host. You know how they have host Swani Yes, so like last year there was a Hemsworth.
Speaker 5: I think Elsa, Chris's wife was one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're not hosts in the traditional way they sort of ambassadors.
Speaker 5: Correct, Yeah, I don't think they have to really do it much one of them.
Speaker 4: This year, we've got Pharrell Williams, who is the creative director at the Louiverton asap Rocky f One Icon Lewis Hamilton. But someone that's in there is Doci. Oh, yes, he's on the committee.
Speaker 2: I only just got introduced to Dochi yesterday.
Speaker 4: She's unbelievable and I feel like, super fine. What is it tailored for you?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 4: I feel like that is how Doughchi dresses anyway. It's like pin stripes with the men's tie, a white.
Speaker 2: Shirt certainly wrapping that look at the Grammys carpet one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: So I can't wait to see what she We're excited for that.
Speaker 1: When is it?
Speaker 3: When is How long do we have to wait?
Speaker 4: So it is Monday May five over in the States, so it will be Tuesday sort of May six for us.
Speaker 3: So long to wait? Was something to forward to?
Speaker 1: I guess it's the Christy Swan.
Speaker 2: Shows, the Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 5: But first Chrissy has clickbait, then Yo Blay has cash prizes.
Speaker 4: Just yo play, but he's a chance to win promo wins much five Seas and Season Fly.
Speaker 5: He plays to win dot Com to date.
Speaker 2: Crissy's Clickbait, I love a deluxe edition of an album that you love.
Speaker 3: Taylor's good at them?
Speaker 5: Of course she is. Tell you who's not Katy Perry?
Speaker 3: What on earth would be on it?
Speaker 5: Okay? That song I played to you the deluxe That was the deluxe edition song.
Speaker 3: This is why we can't have nice things?
Speaker 5: I know what is?
Speaker 3: What is deluxe edition about?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 4: In case you didn't hear this last week, It's called okay from Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of because I went to a Catholic school. It reminds me of like a music teacher trying to be cool and Christian.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it is so Christian rock coded. You're right it is. You should have said nothing.
Speaker 3: Give it to yourself, Catherine.
Speaker 1: But Sabcat Sabcats is about.
Speaker 4: To release, or has released sab fourteen Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Valentine's said to be released a deluxe edition of Short and Sweet, and it features a duet with Dolly Parton.
Speaker 1: I Sabrina and Dolly on this on this song? Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Because Dolly Parton still sounds like Dolly Parton.
Speaker 4: I don't want to yuck your arm, Swan, but like I know, Dolly's amazing, but she's popping up everywhere.
Speaker 5: She needs to say no to all these collabs.
Speaker 4: No, she can't Beyonce, Miley now, Sabrina like enough Dolly.
Speaker 3: No, because all those artists love her.
Speaker 1: That she's doing it for them.
Speaker 3: You can't say no to someone that loves you.
Speaker 5: You're right, she's not actively asking to be absolutely not. I just feel like she's just done enough.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean.
Speaker 5: You know where I'm coming from, now what you mean.
Speaker 2: But it's like, you know, Sabrina Carpenter probably looked at all of that list of people Beyonce has done, everyone's done it, and she's like, but I.
Speaker 1: Still want to do it.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell this woman what she means to me and how gorgeous are they going to be together? They're basically the same person decades apasty.
Speaker 5: So similar, same hair, same Luke.
Speaker 3: Same same, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Drake has had his first show in Perth last night.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable Swanny. He walked out to this song which is from Take Care. It's called Over my dead body and he had a goodie on with bullet holes in it.
Speaker 5: I just love this man so much.
Speaker 1: I know, I can't believe you're not going. I really can't.
Speaker 4: All the tickets were just so expensive. I was like, nah, I don't want to go, And then now I'm like, what have I done? The set list is amazing. It's got something for everyone on that set list, Like, I need to go. If anyone at Live Nations listening or Nova, I would love.
Speaker 1: You to go.
Speaker 3: Because also, you've got a bit of a beef with him.
Speaker 2: He seems to be doing everything you love after you've done it. No boo, yeah, maison, bitad.
Speaker 1: Is he following you?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: He's posted a picture of your very favorite drink that you introduced me to. You guy, never even heard of it, Coote bella chocolate version.
Speaker 4: Yes, of the chocolate version of the coconut Order. Now this is blown up over the last six months. Everyone on Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 1: Is you knew it.
Speaker 5: I knew it first.
Speaker 4: Thanks shout out to my friend Effie Cat who introduced me to it. But like, you can't get that he's now posted that on Instagram. There is no way you sweanty or I will be able to get our.
Speaker 2: Hands always checking it because my son loves it and he's like, can you please get some more of that stuff?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm trying, Dolly, I'm trying.
Speaker 5: Shout out to everyone in Perth.
Speaker 4: And he's going to Drake tonight, He's got his second show there.
Speaker 5: I'm extremely jealous.
Speaker 2: Every time you play a song, I'm like, why didn't I go?
Speaker 1: I must be crazy.
Speaker 5: The second song he sings is this. If my mum Sarah McGill raised this, SNA, I'd love Drake tip.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, Calling a woman who's not old enough to be your mum mum is not the way to get anything. Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows.
Speaker 3: Like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Do You