Speaker 1: He is on fire, him and the boys over at Hawthorne. Nick the Wizard Watson is in the house. Morning Boss, Morning Morning four from four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Have we pulled up?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir. That was probably the most physical game I've played in since I've played a fil So they were a good side and they.
Speaker 4: They were up by five or six goals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the wind was cooked though. That was something different. That was like it was a six gold breeze for sure.
Speaker 1: That just that must just be the most massive adrenaline shop for everyone at the start of the season, you know, four and zero. Well just yeah, like you know, beating g w S as well, so you know we're really on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was more of a tactical game that one. It was a because you're basically well, first half there was no goal scored at one end. It was all the windy yeah, so all none.
Speaker 5: Such of the people bought those seats.
Speaker 2: I think it was a Hawthorne down as well, So yeah, it was the friend But and then what.
Speaker 6: Happend you fly straight home after those games in or did you stay.
Speaker 2: We stayed in Tay and you.
Speaker 6: Get out and going because you've got a week off this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I didn't personally go out and about.
Speaker 3: Don't know people get out and go to the clubs in Tasmania. What's the scene clubs?
Speaker 2: I'm not too sure to do it.
Speaker 3: Open make you take the spirit of Tazzy over.
Speaker 2: I wish we went spirit of playing planes last and quick. You basically go up and go down.
Speaker 3: It's pretty quick, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Look we're a lot of footy we want to talk with this morning, Nick. But before we get to that, you know you're becoming a regular on the show. You've done a few quizzes. We love having you. You look quite comfortable. So we thought the next step is pretty much the co host you are, would be to get you to do your first celebrity interview.
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 1: So we've got someone who's about to call into the show and we thought we'd see how you go interviewing.
Speaker 2: Them, interview and just asking questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going to be the cont know who it is?
Speaker 5: Who is it?
Speaker 3: Would you like to know? You like it to be a surprise.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know.
Speaker 6: It's It should be a simple interview for you. It's the Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: A question that's up for you.
Speaker 6: Next, we've got three minutes in one second during this Sabrina Carpenter song to discuss it, and you'll be.
Speaker 1: Nick the Wizard Watson goes one on one with Anthony Alberici Hawk this next time over you are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and so is our new team member, Nick the Wizard Watson from Hawthorne is on the edd this this morning. We've just surprised Nick before the song. We thought, you know, what makes you really becoming one of the team nailing this radio gear?
Speaker 6: You are And sometimes these things just happen, like a special guest might call and say we'd like to join the show, and that's what's happened.
Speaker 4: And so it's your turn to opportunity.
Speaker 7: It really is so that the prescal in Canberra. There's some heavy hitters in gallery. You know, the likes of Charles Croucher, Andrew Croban. You know Michelle Gratton was for many many years.
Speaker 1: Have you met the Prime Minister Anthony Alberi before.
Speaker 2: I have not met him properly, but I've said to him he's been in the Hawks rooms before, so he.
Speaker 3: Reckons he's a Hawk supporter.
Speaker 2: I wait to hear because he's walking around with Hawk scuffs on, so he should be.
Speaker 3: Right shaking hands and kicking baby to hear.
Speaker 5: Your first question.
Speaker 1: He joined us now the PM Anthony ab morning morning, good.
Speaker 8: They good to be with you's good to be there with the Wiz. Hey, hey gone, I'm gone very very well, not as well as your gun.
Speaker 5: Very good.
Speaker 8: And you got the week off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just kicking the legs up this week. And yeah, I got some few questions for you.
Speaker 4: Albert, just quickly. Is the Wizz your fave?
Speaker 8: I love the Wiz. I think it was fantastic during the final last year with all of fans with the Wizards ads on, it was awesome.
Speaker 5: Have you got one? We're gonna have to get your We need to.
Speaker 4: Get him a hat.
Speaker 8: No, no, I haven't got a hat. I've got the scarf I wear because if you're from Sydney booger, Oh yeah, you know, jump from the bandwagon my scarf. He's a VFL scarf. Oh jail by now I'm old school.
Speaker 3: Well we can.
Speaker 6: We'll send you down to the cheese goad squad one day with the Hawks, matheful. I'm sure that's wheret you'd be most comfortable.
Speaker 8: We're a happy, happy team at.
Speaker 3: The moment we are now. Nick has some hard eating questions for you.
Speaker 4: Elbow you ready, yep.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump could soon announce tariffs on Ossie beef and drugs. Should we return, sir, with our own tariff?
Speaker 8: No, if we could. It is an active economic self harmed for tariffs on. It increases the cost where the tariffs are put on, so our products can still go to the US. If they put a tariff on, then the cost of the buyers, the person purchased the goods is increased.
Speaker 5: Es A great question, A very good ques Can I ask? Do you know what tariffs are?
Speaker 2: I could not tell you one thing.
Speaker 8: He said, you don't have to. As long as you can mark tackle and running you do?
Speaker 6: Yes? All right?
Speaker 3: Any other questions, Nick?
Speaker 2: Do you think you're in the election?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do, and the Hawks will win the flag?
Speaker 5: Big cool? How are you going on the campaign?
Speaker 8: Number fourteen on the way, that's it?
Speaker 5: Hey, going on the campaign trail?
Speaker 8: I'm going really well in Melbourne today, and I've been around just about every state and territory already, and today I'm out there advocating for a pay rise for low paid workers. That's really important. Making a submission in for three million low paid workers, early childhood educators and cleaners and retail workers, those people on the minimum and award wages, and we will make a submission to the Fair Work Commission that they should provide an economically sustainable wage increase because we know people on low wages are doing it tough. Absolutely they need to they need to do better, and will support that as we have in the three wage cases since we've come to office.
Speaker 1: I'm watching you out there on the road and trying to bring these issues up, and I'm thinking what we going to bed at the moment and getting up, Like when it's campaign mode, you'd be getting very little sleep.
Speaker 8: I'm getting to bed as early as I can. I've got to say. We talk about I try to get to bed by nine point thirty ten possible, and get up pretty early.
Speaker 3: Have you still stopped drinking Elbert four or five?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I'm pretty boring at the moment.
Speaker 3: Did you did you have it?
Speaker 6: Because last time we saw you it was your birthday on the weekend. Did you have a glass from the top shelf at least for your birthday?
Speaker 8: I did have a sneaky glass of wine birthday. That doesn't count.
Speaker 5: You didn't go hardcore like New Years Eve.
Speaker 8: Again, No, not at all at all.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 3: You didn't have a drink after the Hawks one, the fourth in a row.
Speaker 8: No, I didn't, but I did. I have watched and they've been going, they've been going so well well, And I was at the last year. I was at the gaming camera up with I'm sorry to raise this, whiz, but I was at the game with g w S in camber when we're a mile ahead a three quarter time to motivate you.
Speaker 4: So it never.
Speaker 2: Happened again on the weekend.
Speaker 8: Because I was outside the room when Sam Mitchell was having a polite but firm discussion as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he is there something in the in the policy sphere that you want from your Prime Minister? Is there anything that will win your vote? What's what issues are important to you?
Speaker 2: Well, I want to ask one more question when you come to the next Hawks game.
Speaker 8: Oh well, but the Port game, I'm a show of making it to the gather round. I was a bit better melanowskis yesterday in Adelaide, and it's a game versus Port, which is each team of course, And he was like, you got to you got to drop in to gather around, so I'll see whether that can happen. But the data sta proposition at this stage.
Speaker 6: We're going together and we can see if there's a seat on the plane with us, you could come and sit next to Jason.
Speaker 4: Are we there yet?
Speaker 7: I wish on anyone am just very quickly that Victoria and Melbourne is going to be a bit of a battleground this election. How have you been received with the premiere as well out about on the hustings?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Really positive. Look, we including for uh, he'll get a tax cut under us, and every Victorian will. So we want people to earn more. We want wages to go up, and we want taxes to go down. The other side I promised, I think rather extraordinarily to actually introduce legislation to increase everyone all thoughting me in taxpayers taxation right, Wow.
Speaker 4: Can you summarize that for us? Wiz you ask you that.
Speaker 8: It's really waders up, taxes down under us, under the other side, wages down, taxes up.
Speaker 1: Do you know who leads the other side? Do you know the opposition leader with Can you take your guess any.
Speaker 2: Ideas these we questions that smart enough.
Speaker 3: You are so smart.
Speaker 5: I've only just been able to bat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you only need to know me now, mate.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: Thanks Albow. I have a great time in Melbourne. Where are you today? What part of Melbourne?
Speaker 8: I am headed out to the east. I'm headed out to Bowood today, nice and so in the Burwood region in the east. And then I'm headed off down south.
Speaker 6: So somewhere else.
Speaker 7: It's a bit of a secret where he goes because he takes a leader with him.
Speaker 3: Is it a secret?
Speaker 8: Is a very busy day, right?
Speaker 5: I was going to say, I hope the Google Maps goes faster than than that.
Speaker 6: I thought you didn't know where you were going. I didn't know it was the secret.
Speaker 1: Bloody tomorrow by the time we get there. Hey, Albow, it's always fun mate, chiefs.
Speaker 5: For calling through this morning.
Speaker 8: Thanks guys, than you Elbow.
Speaker 4: You know that was well, it's very good, very question was strong.
Speaker 6: It was much better than the first time I had to interview him.
Speaker 4: How about we talked Putty next?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good idea, we'll do that next. Nick the Wizard Watson on the air with us this morning on nov.
Speaker 8: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good?
Speaker 6: On over one hundred, Jason Lauren on socials,