Speaker 1: Hello, a podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Okay, First things first, had a few messages after our podcast in Hide and Seek, a few welfare checks.
Speaker 2: Because we didn't do one. We missed a couple as well, a couple seriously like not okay.
Speaker 1: But also the one we did do we seemed a little unhinged.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we were mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you listen to it?
Speaker 3: No, but I remember it. We were sitting around the.
Speaker 2: Dinner table couch I turned on.
Speaker 1: We weren't in a great way, I'll be honest.
Speaker 4: I just came out.
Speaker 1: Sorry, hello, gen Z elect you. Hey guys, we're back in the studio.
Speaker 4: This feels good. Welcome back everyone.
Speaker 1: So nice to be back in the studio this morning.
Speaker 2: I know, well, I didn't make it this morning, so apologies for my tardiness.
Speaker 1: Rock in the Merch.
Speaker 2: I set my alarm for the wrong hour.
Speaker 1: It happens to the best of us.
Speaker 2: You know what, if Paul didn't, If Paul wasn't getting up at the same time as me this morning because he had to go to the airport for the day, I wouldn't. I probably would still be sleeping. Yeah, I could have slept for one hundred years. You know why though, Also I was wide awake at three o'clock in the morning doing a deep dive of Justin Timberlake being arrested. Reading all the articles. I woke up and I couldn't sleep looking ugshots, so then I fell back to damn him, he looks glam in the muggs.
Speaker 3: They've run out of chicken nuggets in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I saw this.
Speaker 4: Is just because of bird flu?
Speaker 5: Yes, is that why South Australia and Victoria have been impacted severely? So much so that a kocs they're offering people instead of chicken nuggets popcorn chicken.
Speaker 4: I do, like, does that work?
Speaker 2: Chicken?
Speaker 3: I don't know how.
Speaker 1: They they must hang on they are they out of nuggets?
Speaker 2: They're running out.
Speaker 1: Running out or out limited supply.
Speaker 4: They've got a rush in at the nugs.
Speaker 2: There's a Nugs show.
Speaker 1: They won't be doing those twenty packs for nine bucks.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do a roast chicken tonight. Do you think I'll be able to get a chicken?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just watch the bird floor.
Speaker 2: No, they'd be testing them.
Speaker 4: And I've heard they're going to be restricting the amount of curtains of eggs. So like it's like two curtains of eggs.
Speaker 2: No one needs more thanons.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you have to keep your eggs in the fridge?
Speaker 2: No, no, they don't have them in the fridge at the supermarket.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't keep mine in the fridge.
Speaker 4: Do you put your eggs out of the curtain into the little fridge hole?
Speaker 1: Okay, saw chocolate?
Speaker 4: Yes, chocolate, yeah, fridge because everything melts and goes.
Speaker 2: Molded in Melbourne's outside chocolate and the fridge is good.
Speaker 1: The lid and expose the company that is Roses Chocolates.
Speaker 2: Here you talk about Roses Chocolates.
Speaker 3: It's actually Cabri Care.
Speaker 1: It is Cabri.
Speaker 2: He talks about Roses a lot, doesn't. I don't know anyone who's bought a pack of Roses in.
Speaker 4: Big in Ireland, Big in Ireland the Christmas time.
Speaker 1: Well, I bought a big box the other day. Well, I was going to bring it into Hide and Seek. I couldn't fit in my bag, so hid in the house and then sent little message or where it was like a little treat while I was in the house. Okay, go and find these.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for yeah looking after the children.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Thank you, very very very much.
Speaker 1: The taste is the taste has changed?
Speaker 3: What on which one the.
Speaker 1: Flavors of orange? There's an orange caramel chewy?
Speaker 2: Was the purple chewy?
Speaker 1: Swell? There's new flavors, well, new flavors peppermins there. I had the Turkish Delight last night. The shape has changed and the chocolate to Turkish or filling races.
Speaker 3: Turkish. That was a square.
Speaker 1: It's different, it is different.
Speaker 3: I have to gone to a meeting in a second. The Olympics.
Speaker 4: Do you want to put it through the days? We can all get involved.
Speaker 3: The game sounds like a wild time Olympic presentation.
Speaker 5: Commentators, reporters and experts. Which category are uniform?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Getting feeler traxis for the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Yea like at the opening sermon, the Olympic rings on your shirt above the nine hot pins?
Speaker 4: Are you going to get the Olympic ring tattoo? Like all the athlete you guys, I went to the Olympics too, I'm getting the tattoo.
Speaker 1: We're still getting ten Graham for getting fries tattoo.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, are you like you guys? Like, did you did you punt on Royal as Scott last night?
Speaker 4: Chase have you got bread flu all of a sudden, you.
Speaker 2: Guys just chat amongst Yourself're gonna do well?
Speaker 1: Okay, do a welfare check. No, she's just she looks like herself.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 1: She just got up. What did you say?
Speaker 4: Uh no, I didn't say anything. She asked me. Maybe it's the bird flew comments center over.
Speaker 3: Do you have nuggets? Now?
Speaker 4: She tried to get nuggets. There's not enough.
Speaker 1: All I can think about nuggets, eye, bloody KFC nuggets.
Speaker 4: I actually can't go buy a macas without getting nuggets.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, it's very difficult. Have you seen the founder?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh my god. It's incredible how McDonald's became McDonald's. It's a great story.
Speaker 1: It's not a takeaway company. It's a real estate company.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's how they make their money. It's so good. We were years ago when we did a summer living in America.
Speaker 1: Hang on, I'm reading the subtitles.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 4: A couple of years ago, as we were living in the USA, we did some travel up and down the West coast, so from San Diego to San fran to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite and Vegas, and we got ship the shits along the way because we ate some dodgy dodgy food in Lake Tahoe in California. So the next stop on our journey was Yosemite National Park. And all the way there, like a six hour journey, all of us in my big black six eater, we all had the shits, so we were stopping at every service station taking poos. Okay, yeah, you know yeah. So when we got to Yosemite, all of us boys were like, we can't do anything, like, we can't even see the National Park as we need to stay in the house close to it. Claudia all the girls, they went out like searching for bears all around. So we watched the founder that night in the Airbnb and we were like, oh, we can't wait for McDonald's. Next stop was Vegas, and we got there thankfully, thankfully our ailments had cured and there was a McDonald's in the lobby of our hotel. We ate it twice a day. It was incredible.
Speaker 1: I've been to meccas in Vegas.
Speaker 4: So good, so good, and they're just everywhere. I couldn't shoot nugget, but that wasn't the nugget is shit.
Speaker 1: I was gumming the nugget, just solid.
Speaker 3: Hold.
Speaker 4: Yes, how many days did you do in Vegas?
Speaker 1: This is I'm not proud of this. It was eight boys. Yeah, we met up with two other mates. Yeah, and we did six nights.
Speaker 4: We did five and.
Speaker 3: Too much.
Speaker 4: But you know what people say, people say, like three is perfect.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what you do three first night you have a bender, second night, low key dinner, third night taking a show? Yeah, did you take in any show?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: We did the salle a beat or show.
Speaker 4: So I've been to Vegas twice once and I was fifteen, so it wasn't crazy. And it did sirkt the silet when I was fifteen. That was great. Bearing in mind when we were there at the proper time, we'd all just turned twenty one, so there was like eight of us living in one hotel room. We're on, We're on. Yeah, the pool parties, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You buy those big drinks and the long plastic cups. Yeah, and one of them is like eighty nine dollars.
Speaker 3: And it will do it just a miss.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: See if you went for three days, though, I would be finished feeling like I didn't have enough, So I know it technically is enough.
Speaker 1: I you're ready for this. I flew from how many times I've been three times?
Speaker 4: Oh god.
Speaker 1: I went across with a friend of mine and Kyle Carl Sam and were he was moving to LA and the house was partying so much in La that my mate and I went to Vegas for a getaway. We went to Vegas for downtime.
Speaker 4: That's saying something right.
Speaker 1: So that was trip number one. Second trip was the boys trip six nights.
Speaker 3: Third trip was.
Speaker 1: I went to New Zealand and we went across for the iHeart Festival. Oh yeah, we flew from New Zealand to Vegas for two nights.
Speaker 4: How long has that flows?
Speaker 3: A long time?
Speaker 4: A long yeah, But that's Bolin flying in.
Speaker 1: Front of PJ walked out into reception on the Sunday and said, I'm doing yellow poos. I want to go home.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's it does bad things your health. You're not eating right or else you're going to the police. It's like ease until you get sick and you get it for a free.
Speaker 1: Naughty place. Were there for the iHeart Festival, which was just insane? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wherebets was that on?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Was it the MGM. Do you know how many hotel rooms. Clint, you've been in Vegas? You were lost, didn't you your?
Speaker 5: How's Jazz and Jason the Morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been with Yeah, I had my thirtieth in Vegas.
Speaker 1: How many rooms do you think are at the MGM?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Five thousand, there's a lot. I don't know how many.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's going about a thousand.
Speaker 1: How many threeth? Was that good? What?
Speaker 4: Three years ago? I got you Clinton?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 4: Three. Let's go with that.
Speaker 1: The MGM is the largest thing hotel in the world, with six thousand, eight hundred and fifty two rooms in Vegas. Do you know that six thousand, eight hundred.
Speaker 4: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's serious.
Speaker 1: Because I was staying on one end and the other work guys were on the other end, and it was twenty minutes from hotel room in the hotel room in the same building.
Speaker 4: We were there for one of the Conor McGregor fights when he was big and everyone still loved him. It was the fight when he was against Floyd Mayweather. We didn't have tickets to the fight, but we were just watching it in a hotel room. But when he went out for in the casino after it, we were in Caesar's Palace. Me and a friend were on the roulette table, two of my other mates standing behind, and who walks in with a gigantic entourage only fifty cent oh yeah, and everyone was naturally running up to him, trying to get selfie's, trying to get autographs, and he was not having People were going up with phones in arms, trying to get selfies. And I'm not lying when I say this.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 4: He was swatting. He was swatting phones away like like wasps, and they were going through the air smashing. But then one of my friends was like, you know what, I'm gonna try go up to him, not get a selfie and just act cool. He walked up and he like they he planned it. So he walked around the room and he met him coming face on and he just put his hand out and he goes, what's up fifty and fifty shook his hand. No photos, but it was.
Speaker 1: Hard to keep someone like hard to dodge a henshat. Yeah. All right, how we're gonna leave it there? Because six and a half thousand rooms at the MGM mass but that is I'm sorry, but that's excessive, all right, everybody,