Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming she how do.
Speaker 2: I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style with.
Speaker 1: A boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable, catching them up.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 3: On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we are getting into the nitty gritty topic of if you should or shouldn't have sex when you're on your period. We'll be discussing all things communication and comfortability.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned to hear what guys really think about this.
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt has just rolled into the studio with the biggest pawn star mustar.
Speaker 1: I think I've ever seen you rock before. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Mat?
Speaker 1: Talk me through this?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm pulling it off? Though?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I think you're pulling it off, But I need to know the backstory.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, I'm obviously getting a head start and everyone for November. I need to start growing it now so it's luscious by the time November hits.
Speaker 1: It's a real head starting.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I've been so flat stick this weekend moving I didn't even get time to shave my whole face. I had to call it quits when I got to my mo.
Speaker 3: That's right, So you just moved in with Jen? How's that all going?
Speaker 2: Look, the weekend was hectic. It's probably going to be the last time I ever moved by myself. I'm definitely hiring people next time. It's literally one of the most painful things you can do, I reckon. Yeah, it's nuts.
Speaker 3: They say it's one of the most stressful things like moving, wedding, what else?
Speaker 1: Breakup it on?
Speaker 2: Yeah they all sound stressful compared to moving, but it is stressful enough. But it doesn't help when your partner, God love her, this isn't a good start forget the key to her storage unit, not for the first time, but the second time. So when we're moving everything into the storage unit, bless her soult Jen lost the key to the storage unit and we had to get a locksmith in get them. Obviously, they didn't know how to unlock it. It was a special locker. I don't know all that. Shenanigans ended up up charging us. But she did it again when we were unpacking her storage unit. She had the wrong key, didn't even fit in the hole. It just completely was different. I don't know how she managed it, but it did add an extra three hours to the moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a full added layer of extra stress.
Speaker 1: Did you guys have a big fight?
Speaker 2: You know what? We were with her sister's boyfriend, Murph, and he said it himself. He said, if you don't laugh, you'll cry.
Speaker 1: So you chose laughter.
Speaker 2: So he chose to laugh about it. We went to the pub, had a couple of beers and just waited for the locksmith, who ended up being her mum in the end, got there quicker. God, thank you Paula for getting there. She brought the spare key that Jen had given her just in case this happened.
Speaker 1: Again, and that's why we do this.
Speaker 2: So her mum came speed bolting in, gave us a key, helped us load the truck back up with all her stuff, and then we're now I moved in. Everything's in the house. There's a couple of miscellaneous boxes here and there. Niki and Jen they're twins, so you could imagine how much of fucking cookery they have or whatever you call it, cutlery and home wears. We've boxed up reboxed literally four big boxes of double up stuff.
Speaker 1: But that's good for you because then you don't have to buy it. You have to look at the silver lining.
Speaker 2: Mat I do, and I am, And I'll tell you what's funny. I've been joking. I went from a frat house with my boys where it literally was try pick which saucepan is less dirty, Literally an endless supply of cookery utensils.
Speaker 1: So you're living like, you know, first class.
Speaker 2: I'm living like a king now. Thank you Nicki and Jen for all your purchases over the years. I will definitely take advantage of that. All right, So but enough about my weekend of moving in Anna. It's good to see you actually in Melbourne for once. You've seen never jet seto. You're just in Adelaide.
Speaker 3: I know I've gone from BALI had a week in Melbourne, which I feel like was just like an admin week, and then we've gone to Adelaide because Michael's family lives in Adelaide, and we wanted to spend some time with them, so that was really nice.
Speaker 2: So you did all the family stuff and then I'm obviously guessing you guys had some quality couple time while you're in Adelaide. Near that you guys have become codependent. If you go back and work for our last episode, do you know about that?
Speaker 3: We're interdependent. That's what we learned from that episode.
Speaker 2: You can put whatever spin you want on it.
Speaker 1: Don't. You're the most codependent person.
Speaker 2: I know. That's why it takes one to know one.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had some family time and then we had some kind of like couples time as well. We said, in a really beautiful hotel in Adelaide, and I don't know, there's just something about being in a hotel room with your partner that's just really hot.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean. When Jen and I go away we're in the hotel rooms, the level of sexual tension, may I say, it definitely flares up a lot more. I reckon. You know, you got this whole new space to yourself, freshyet yeah, fresh angles, extra mirrors, your extra mirrors. I make sure that Jen brings a titling number with her. Did you bring any titling numbers with you?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like it was that time of the month, so I feel like when it's that time of the month, I'm not like putting on exciting new costumes.
Speaker 2: Lentree role playing. Do you role play to a role play?
Speaker 3: I know you did, if I'm going down your contail with me, No, But I think there is something really sexy about being in a hotel room with your partner. Obviously, you know I was on my period, so we made good use.
Speaker 1: Of the shower.
Speaker 2: Big shower obviously in a hotel shower, lots of room for activities in there.
Speaker 3: And then Michael had ordered room service without me knowing, and we got interrupted and it was all over red Rover.
Speaker 2: So wait, before you've had sex, Michael's gone and going all right, I'm going to order some champagne to the room, get it to live it after, you know, set a hone. But obviously Anna couldn't wait for the champagne to come.
Speaker 3: It wasn't champagne. He got like two big boss pass so it was just like, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: For some extra calves after the.
Speaker 1: Damce pro sex calves.
Speaker 2: As far as planning goes, I'm going to give michael An a plus for that. He's done, well, he's gone. All right, We're going to do the two step dance and then I'm gonna have some calves afterwards. Can't go wrong, you can't.
Speaker 3: But look, we really want to talk about having sex on your period in this episode, so let's just jump straight into this map.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Map.
Speaker 3: I have a few questions for you because I just want to gauge your knowledge on periods, because you know, women have periods once a month.
Speaker 1: It's pretty normal.
Speaker 3: It's part of your life, it's part of my life, it's part of everyone's life. And it's really weird to me that it's not spoken about that much, like it's kind of this taboo thing.
Speaker 1: But then it's not, but it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it's taboo. I disagree with it being taboo. I grew up in a house obviously with three women, so for me, talking about a period was literally like normal. We would always speak about it. There's a cupboard in my hallway. You open and it is literally full of tampons and pads.
Speaker 1: Love that Like I.
Speaker 2: Opened it one time to find toilet roll and I was like, Jesus, what the just closed it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Supply Central, Yeah, we love the supply.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like three women with it. I never really thought of it as a taboo topic. So we're also completely open. So let's see what I know about it, which I should know, but I'm a little bit nervous about this. Anda. It's got the question. She has not written any answers down on my script. So let's see how I go with this.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt, So the first question is how long does a period last?
Speaker 2: Well, it's once a month and it lasts for a week, but then there's always like that PMS stage, isn't there? And how long does that last for?
Speaker 3: Okay, so, on average, a woman's period lasts two to seven days.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: What exactly are they classifying by that? Just the actual flow of the bleeding? Yeah, the bleeding the more you.
Speaker 1: Know, So is that new information to you?
Speaker 2: I knew it was a week, but I knew that, like, there's a heavy couple of days at the start, and then it should probably die down and it's just a little bit by the end.
Speaker 3: Everyone's different. Yeah, So like some people can have a two day period. Some people have a heavy flow, light flow.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've heard of the terms and thrown around heavy flow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, that's the mean girls quote.
Speaker 1: Heavy flow and you're going to say that. Okay, how long is a mentoral cycle?
Speaker 2: Man? A month?
Speaker 1: Jesus do you want to think about that?
Speaker 2: Am I right? Or am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So a mental flow occurs every twenty one to thirty five days, and as you get older it becomes more regular.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I know my girlfriend Jenen has a flow app and she logs it in there so she knows when she's due for her next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, experienced, so she's fully on top of it.
Speaker 3: I need to do that. Actually, I know a lot of people use the flow app. Every time I go together. It it like tries to charge me like sixty dollars through the year, and I'm like, nah, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to do that. Well, I said to her, it'd be cool if we could, like literally, I could have it as well on my phone so I'm notified as well, so I know when she's due her period.
Speaker 3: Well, Like the thing is is, when you're in a relationship, it's kind of like a wee thing. Like it's not a gen thing or a me thing. It's essentially it affects both of you, definitely does How do you know when Jen's on her period?
Speaker 1: Is there something that kind of stands out to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I normally get a knock on the door from an old priest and a young priest and they're ready to perform an exorcism.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're gonna get so much trouble.
Speaker 1: That's feeling extra balls today.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm kidding, No, no, as far no, how do I word this nicely? Then the tension picks up in the room, So like some stuff that two weeks prior that might not have been an issue become an issue. And I will then look at the date, because I'm obviously in tune with her flow app and I'll be like, ah, yeah, I see what's going on here.
Speaker 3: I asked Michael this question before I left the house this morning, and he was like, I know, because you get really annoyed at things that normally you wouldn't And that's exactly what you just said. So, for instance, we were in Col's like two weeks ago, and I was standing at the checkout and we forgot bacon. And I love having bacon on a Sunday morning, like bacon and eggs, Like it's anyway. So I'm like checking out everything. I'm like, oh shit, I forgot the bacon. Michael's like, I'll go get it. So he goes to get the bacon.
Speaker 1: I'm still like, you know, scanning things away. I'm all good.
Speaker 3: He comes back. He says, I can't find the bacon, and I was like, go find it. It's in the deli section.
Speaker 1: Like have a look.
Speaker 3: So then I'm like finished scanning everything at this point. Yeah, now waiting for him.
Speaker 2: Poor Michael.
Speaker 3: He comes back five minutes later, has just been like, oh I just met this guy over there.
Speaker 1: We just had a chat.
Speaker 3: I'm like, did you get the bacon. He's like, oh, I forgot the bacon, and we had a full blown like not domestic, but I wasn't happy, let's put it that way, because it was a Saturday and on the next morning I really wanted to have bacon and eggs.
Speaker 1: And he'd gone away twice and hadn't got the bacon.
Speaker 3: Like it is kind of annoying, but my period was due, so like the couple of days before my period, I get extra sensitive and moody. Anyway, I lost it about the bacon. I was like, how can you not find the bacon? Like it's a simple task.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Do I need to draw you up a map to the bacon next time. Anyway, the next day I got my period and he was like, uh huh.
Speaker 2: That makes sense about the bacon. Now, I've got a couple of questions. If you weren't during your period the next day, do you think you would have been as irritable about the.
Speaker 3: Bacon, Like it's still annoying, but I probably would have not been as quick to fly off the handle. So my reaction when he didn't come back with the bacon was like, no, I don't get to have bacon and eggs for my breakfast. But I think if I wasn't really pmsy in that PMS stage, I would have just been like, Okay, you stay here, I'll go get the bacon, like more rational.
Speaker 2: Well, I've known girls that have been at one level and pmsing like completely Like I mean one I would turn off a light before I get into bed and they would go off, you know what I mean? And then the next night I wouldn't turn off the light and they would get angry like that sort of thing. And then I've had people in my life that are the complete opposite and like you wouldn't even know that they were pmssing. So I think it changes from every girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like everyone experiences pms differently. Everyone has.
Speaker 3: You know, we're very hormonal, like when you get your period, and I think it's important to have people around you who can be sensitive to that. And that's not saying like women are these like irrational, crazy, totally erratic people. Like we're very capable, but at the same time, like we do have moments of explosion naturally.
Speaker 2: I sometimes have my own when I get really irritable, when I'm really tired, angry or haven't even had my nap.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, mad, if you've not had your nap, it's not good.
Speaker 2: So I can relate to that. Well, and I'm telling you about the first time you had your period.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, well okay, So I was in year n when I got my period, which is actually really late, so yeah, that's quite late, Like I think people get it year seven eight ish anyway, So everyone else in my whole U level had got it, and I was the last one, and I used to like, I'm not even religious, but I would like go to bed at night and be like, please God, let me get my period.
Speaker 2: No, No, I can relate. I was quite late to the table as well with that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: So I was late blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was desperate to get it as well.
Speaker 1: Get what puberty?
Speaker 2: Not my period?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I was very late. And I remember I went to the toilet at school.
Speaker 3: I literally like got my period and I had I remember sitting on the toilet with like the biggest smile on my face ever, Like I was like, yes, I've become a woman. The day has come at last. I told my whole class, told the.
Speaker 2: Teacher just walked in and announced it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like told everyone was just like I'm stoked. I was ecstatic, guys, announcement, announcement.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was like it was a very big moment for me.
Speaker 3: I felt like I had finally caught out to my peers, and like, you know, I was excited.
Speaker 2: Little did you know that that was the first day of the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: No, but yeah, it was exciting for me. Have you asked Jen about the first time she got her period?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't. I definitely will after this and see if she has her first period story. I I don't know, no.
Speaker 1: But well, it's interesting because, like Michael's never asked me. Why don't we ask I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's probably one of the reasons why we just think this is like an off limit sort of topic. It's pretty weird story because you always talk about like when it was the first time you masturbated, when was the first time you had sex. I don't know what conversations you're like, you asked this sort of stuff, but you never asked one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's interesting because, like it is a funny story.
Speaker 3: I would have loved to have told Michael that, but it's just a topic that's never really come up.
Speaker 1: But he's also super normal with periods.
Speaker 3: I openly talked to him about my period from like day one.
Speaker 1: I mean, you talk about my period?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, He'll be like Matt will literally say to me like, oh, when's your period, like because he needs to like mentally prepare, or like when we bicker. Yeah, sometimes I like take things better than others.
Speaker 1: Like the other day, Matt and I had this big interview trying to tell this story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell it. So we had this interview and Anna before we went on, I said something and Anna took it the wrong way completely and then like hung up on me. So I called back and I was like, are you due for your period? Like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I know, I was like the audacity to ask me if it's my period? And yes it is.
Speaker 3: I'm so fucking annoyed that you just asked that it was.
Speaker 2: I could trust me. I know you Anna very well, and I knew that there was something after either way reply from my question.
Speaker 1: Now that has to keep.
Speaker 3: Track of his girlfriends, had my period cycles and his co host period cycles because they both affect him greatly.
Speaker 2: I've got I should get the af and load your boat in there.
Speaker 1: Me and Gen need a sync up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would actually be very handy.
Speaker 1: You heard of that, the sink up thing?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, my sisters and my mum would all have that growing up. They would be all set the thing. Yeah, they were living together.
Speaker 3: You know what, Matt though, Like, I always thought that women's periods sinking up was a real thing, Like I've had best friends and we seem to sync up with periods. But apparently, according to studies by Oxford University, who tracked periods from fifteen hundred people. They said that it was actually unlikely that women can disrupt each other's menstrual cycles by being in close proximity to one another.
Speaker 1: So apparently that's a myth.
Speaker 2: So it's probably just coincidence that they run at the same time.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I still feel like it's a thing, but I don't know who knows. I'm sure as the youth progress will find out. But as it stands, they're saying it's a myth.
Speaker 2: So obviously Michael doesn't get weirded out when you've got your period, and he's happy to have sex. Obviously, in Adelaide, you guys had sex while you're on your period in the shower.
Speaker 3: In regards to having sex on your period, I have no problem with it if I feel comfortable or if I'm made to feel comfortable by my partner.
Speaker 1: I think if someone straight.
Speaker 3: Up is like, oh, that's disgusting, yuck, then I would probably just go with the flow, like not the literal flow, but just the flow of being like yeah, I'm cool to like, not great fun, but like yeah, I think if someone is comfortable with it and it doesn't really phase them. Then it kind of puts me into a space of feeling comfortable, and then I'm kind of like, well, yeah, sure, like sex is messy anyway, Like it's not like you come out on scaredaed and dry, like.
Speaker 2: If you're not having if you're not messy after sex, I reckon you're doing it a little bit wrong.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What's your take on having sex.
Speaker 2: On a period, Matt, I have literally not a single qualm like period's natural. I've grown up with that sort of conversation of it. To me, you either do it in the shower, or you can put a tower down, whatever makes you feel comfortable. I've spoken to a couple of mates and they're like, no, it's gonna get messy, And I almost thought that's almost like an immature way of looking at it, Like, yeah, I guess at the start, when it's very heavy flow, probably stay away from it. If the girl's in a bit of like strife, like she's feeling uncomfortable in pain from cramps, yeah let's don't do it then. But if she's willing to like clean up the mess afterwards, or you find an option around it, yeah, I think it's more happy to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess it's definitely personal preference. Like I wouldn't say it's immature or mature. I think like some people might before, some people might be against and like whatever.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like saying that to a girl is there's no need to.
Speaker 3: You definitely, Yeah, you're right, you definitely don't want to make someone feel uncomfortable about having a period.
Speaker 2: With something they're naturally going to have. There no point making him feel uncomfortable and insecure about it.
Speaker 1: Couldn't agree more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, yeah, like, I think it's important to make someone feel comfortable. But if for some reason you're a bit squeamish or like whatever it is, or if it's just too uncomfortable for you, that's also fine.
Speaker 1: To put up those boundaries and kind of work around.
Speaker 2: Them and communicate that with your partner so they know and they know it's not a personal thing against them. You actually have an issue, You might be actually have a phobia of.
Speaker 3: Blood to him, right, Yeah, I mean, yeah, there's lots of different like things that could be happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but just don't make your partner feel like it's them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, for sure, And like you know, there's a lot of positives about having sex on your period, Matt, so we're going to talk about them next. Okay, Matt, did you know that having sex or an orgasm on your period can actually reduce menstrual crams?
Speaker 2: I actually did not know that, Anna Genevieve, if you're listening, there you go.
Speaker 1: It's a good little stat to know.
Speaker 3: Like, I suffer from quite bad period pain. That's actually one of the reasons that I went on the Marina as a contraception, because the Marina is the number one contraception that actually minimizes really bad menstrual cramps.
Speaker 2: I obviously have never experienced these pains. I actually told Jen I'm willing to get hooked up to one of those machines that stimulates that pain, just so I can understand what pain she's going through.
Speaker 3: Does that stimulate period pain or is that for birth or is it both?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure there's one for both. And I said, because one time she was in a lot of pain and she was like, you don't understand, and I was like, I'm willing to go through that so I can't understand and have a better understanding of what you're going through.
Speaker 3: Should maybe we should take you and Michael to one of these and just give you a little taste. It's actually funny because when me and Michael were in Bali and he had like very severe balley belly, Like he's never in his life experienced stomach cramps until he got Ballei belly.
Speaker 2: Oh no, So was that the closest thing. I wouldn't say it was the same, but he'd probably be one of the closest things to period cramps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so like when he was in the hotel room at the peak of his Barlei belly, like he's not in a good way. He was like crunched over, His stomach was in knots.
Speaker 1: He literally sounded like he was giving birth.
Speaker 3: Like the sounds that were coming out of his mouth were like no sounds I've heard from him before.
Speaker 1: And I remember in that moment, he goes, I now.
Speaker 3: Know what it feels like to have period, and I was like, I feel like you're in a little bit more pain than I normally am.
Speaker 1: But let's go with that.
Speaker 2: Well, that triggers a memory of my own. Actually, I remember one Christmas, I ate too many prawns and I don't know, so random I know, and I remember sitting. I was like sitting on my couch and I was like, I mean like having the worst cramps in my stomach. Yeah, and my sisters just walked past and they're like, he just walked off.
Speaker 1: They're like, no sympathy matters for me.
Speaker 3: I don't know about Jen, but on my period, I feel like my sex drive actually increases, So I'm actually more inclined to have sex on my period rather than not to.
Speaker 2: All Right, So if someone is feeling obviously a little bit more horny while they're on their period and they want to have sex, do we have any tips on how they can go about it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Look, the first one is just to be open and honest with your partner, tell them about how you're feeling if you have anxiety around it. But sex on your period is natural, and if you have any sort of hesitation, the best thing to do is just be open and communicate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good point. Also one is to go in the shower or in the bath. I find that can like clean up the mess real quickly. But another way is to put down a towe on the bed. So I suggest using like a dark towel so it doesn't stay or yeah.
Speaker 3: It's just so funny hearing you say, but you've said it so many times before, you're like, oh, I just put down a towel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just no big deal, no big deal, Yeah, I just yeah. So another one that I recommend is to keep wet ones by the bed, so wet wipe so you can just have a quick cleanup if you don't want to see the mess or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I think the final one, which I think is really simple. This is the first time Michael and I did it when I had my period. We just put the lights off, like you really need to be like looking at it.
Speaker 1: You can just be in the darkness, imagine something else.
Speaker 3: You don't need to be actually fully aware of the situation, and then just go clean up after.
Speaker 2: Yep, I agree. All right, guys, it is that time of the show now where we ask you to ask us where our head's at. So we've got a couple of questions from our amazing where as you head at? Fam?
Speaker 3: Okay, The first one reads, help, I'm going to have my period on my anniversary and we are going away for a couple of nights to a hotel. Do I bring up that I will have my period and see if he wants to try having sex. I'm worried he will be weirded out. We never have sex when I'm on my period. On a side note, any tips for shower sex.
Speaker 1: It's getting saucy, all right.
Speaker 2: I think communication is key, obviously, ask him if he would like to have sex y and bring up that you do have your period, and ask him if he's willing to do it. I mean, like I said earlier, it's not a big deal, is it. I just don't see it as a massive deal. I honestly, Like, I just don't know why you would. It's a natural thing obviously, Like she's willing to have sex while she's on a period. I think maybe just like.
Speaker 1: That's like you're lucky, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean, don't turn down sex when it's coming to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like, look, obviously it's your anniversary. You want it to be special and nice.
Speaker 2: And like we said earlier, it's in a hotel room, you know how get extra horny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I think, as Matt said, be open, be honest, communicate that you do have your period, so there's not false expectations for that weekend. But yeah, like, have some shower sex. Put a towel down. Tips for shower.
Speaker 2: Sex, Matt, go, Look, one of you is always going to be cold. The shower is never to cover both.
Speaker 1: Of you unless it's a double shore.
Speaker 2: Unless it's a double shower, then you're onto something.
Speaker 1: What's your top tip for shower sex?
Speaker 2: Just go with it. Realize that, like you're both naked in a shower, there's water going everywhere. See what happens. Don't be shy to try new things while you're in there. All right, So our next listener has said, how do I explain to my boyfriend that I do not want to have sex on my period? I always have so much pain and discomfort. My periods are also extremely heavy, and I think he does not understand that I always feel like shit during my time of the month.
Speaker 3: Look, I think that your boyfriend needs to be more compassionate and understanding if you don't want to have sex, he has to respect that. And I think there's other things that you can do instead of having sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say to other things, but obviously she's in pain and discomfort.
Speaker 3: So then again, like having orgasms during your mental cycle is supposed to relieve that.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe try that and see how that goes.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, thank you so much for listening to this episode.
Speaker 1: I hope this episode.
Speaker 3: Gave you a little more insight into having sex on your period.
Speaker 1: Matt. I think you've learned a lot.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: I mean, I learned how long a cycle runs for. I'm definitely more in tune with a mental cycle.
Speaker 1: Now that much you are.
Speaker 3: I'm going to undersend you my dates, Matt, so that you're in tune with my Okay, guys, until next time.
Speaker 2: Bye, thank you, Bye,