Speaker 1: I wish Clint was here for this.
Speaker 2: What have you done?
Speaker 1: So? A couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Ago on the show, I was telling you guys about some sinus problems I'm.
Speaker 4: Having, okay, because you said you went to the doctor and you had something done, and I thought you might have got d sex.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not sex.
Speaker 3: You guys had a field day with it when I was telling you, oh sorry, you guys were very supportive.
Speaker 1: Tackle Listen. The doctor was quite surprised from the teat scam.
Speaker 3: That I have a bent nose with what he refers to as fatty cartilage.
Speaker 2: Fat fat bent nose.
Speaker 1: Says that the bulbous thing that I was referring to, that's your nose.
Speaker 3: As you can see. Can you see the bump in my nose bent? That's the bump there.
Speaker 4: He's got a fat, bent nose and he needs a nose job, didn't they say?
Speaker 1: He said, we could be looking at surgery.
Speaker 4: Looks like the great action we design your new nose. I think I'm thinking Michael Jackson's style.
Speaker 1: If you get an if you get a nose job and come in.
Speaker 4: Like a real house five laughing again, just listening to that back. I forgot about your bent nose and your fat nose.
Speaker 1: So the problem is he actually.
Speaker 4: Went to the hospital and they diagnosed you with fat nose.
Speaker 1: Cartlge, not fat nose. You just let me know when you're done, because.
Speaker 2: You went to the hospital thinking.
Speaker 4: A problem with you.
Speaker 2: He would Clint, I need Clint, he would.
Speaker 1: Don't make me laugh, it hurts myself.
Speaker 4: Actually, Okay, he went to the hospital thinking they were going to tell him you had a whole his.
Speaker 2: Pain in his cheek and they're telling.
Speaker 1: Him fatty cartilage.
Speaker 3: Crying.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, I'm sorry. People's medical problems.
Speaker 4: So, okay, the problem, but you were born with it, thought, okay.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: Over the Christmas break, I was an extreme pain.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I know it's not funny when I start laughing.
Speaker 3: It was an extreme pain, and I got a tooth removed. Yes, the dentist did a dodgy job. And when they removed the tooth, we think they pierced.
Speaker 2: My sinus and it made your nose go fast, I.
Speaker 1: Swear to God. So my face was swelling up like only on the left side so much.
Speaker 2: It was very bad. I felt very sorry for you.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the eye was twitching.
Speaker 1: My eye was starting to close.
Speaker 4: So you didn't have a whole fat side of your face, not just your nose.
Speaker 1: So we did it.
Speaker 3: We did a CT scan and the doctor said that he thinks I had fatty cartilage.
Speaker 1: So he sent me to an e and.
Speaker 4: Tat specially not a dentist.
Speaker 3: No, we're focusing on the nose. In the ET, I went there and I bought you a present. They put a camera up in.
Speaker 2: My that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: On the big screen right now, if we hit play, this is a camera inside.
Speaker 2: It looks like you've got flag that.
Speaker 3: God, this has a been a real rollercoaster this break, hasn't it. That is inside?
Speaker 2: What's that thing sitting across it?
Speaker 1: So it looks like a spider web. That's the mute on the side. And just here, just here, see how inflamed it is.
Speaker 2: It looks like it's on fire.
Speaker 1: It is on That's why I'm in pain.
Speaker 2: Is that your tonsils?
Speaker 1: No, that's nose.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is that thing they put.
Speaker 3: I mean that shouldn't be that. That's like so fat. I need to try and get that removed.
Speaker 4: There's hairs in there, so.
Speaker 1: I have to now flush it out every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but with antibiotics in it, and I've got to put a special cream up there.
Speaker 4: He's in the video.
Speaker 1: Okay, turn the video.
Speaker 2: Off, yeah, okay, so you won't laugh. I won't laugh. I don't like making promises.
Speaker 4: I can't get okay, So we've got to antibiotics up your snorkel.
Speaker 3: Yep. So we flush it out and then there's an ointment I'm putting on the inside as well. How far up the camera went right right up and down my throat.
Speaker 1: I could. It came out my.
Speaker 4: Throat like those people that do with lolly snakes.
Speaker 2: Suck it up there.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what the doctor said. If you promise you won't laugh.
Speaker 2: I'll do my best. I won't laugh. I just can't look at you.
Speaker 3: He said, we're putting my nose on a diet.
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 3: Well, we have to get all, like the the fatty cartilage out of.
Speaker 2: There, but how do you put it on a time.
Speaker 3: So that's why we're putting antibiotics through it, and I'm flushing it out. So each day I'm trying to remove some of them fatty cartilage.
Speaker 2: What do they melt it?
Speaker 3: Well? No, no, no, just it sheds from the sides so it comes out like in the morning.
Speaker 4: Oh, and when you have to put the cream up, do you use your finger or apparatus?
Speaker 1: No, just put my finger.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't go very high.
Speaker 1: No, just there and then like it's.
Speaker 2: Just Sidney snorkeled nostrils.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't get my finger up there because it's a fat nose and.
Speaker 2: You've got pretty fat fingers. Well, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's spreading to the rest my body?
Speaker 4: Did you ask about the rest of your body? Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling Good A Nomber one hundred. Jason Lauren them on socials