Speaker 1: Getting morning every day Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Last night, I didn't think just rock Adelaide, Oval Jod's you were there, give us a review?
Speaker 3: How was it take us through?
Speaker 4: Every second I was there until I wasn't okay. So we arrived probably just as Tones and I was. She was asking for some help from the crowd, just to say, hey, there's a few people who were heat affected up the front and just reading on the TiSER website. Now quite a few people it seemed struggled with the heat last night, because it was still thirty odd degrees at around nine o'clock. So got there, caught a little bit of Tones and I but I took my ten year old, who was really excited, and it was a bit of a paper rock scissors situation in our household as to who got to go to Pink and Greg Oldie unfortunately missed out because someone wanted to go and her cousin wanted to go. So we arrived and it was so busy and so hectic that she got like super overwhelm, like she's sort of got really claustrophobic because of this year volume of people, and so we got to like we were just in the general admission area, and she's sort of laid on the seats and I said, babe, what do you want to do? And she goes, I just want to go home. So we yeah, unfortunately had to jump in a cabin and head home straightaway. Went and see a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, okay, well two things. Firstly, this summer congratulations ahead of her time. What do you mean are you'll start doing this when you get older? Yeah, so she'd be coming out old time. You start getting into crowded, congested situations and go, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, I am out.
Speaker 4: I want to go home.
Speaker 3: Too much social social anser.
Speaker 4: And I woke up this morning and she'd left me a little note next to my bed said, dear mum, I'm really sorry about the concert. I just got overwhelmed and I didn't mean to ruin your time. I love you so much and I'm really sorry. And then she's done one of those like Jody spelled out jodye joyful, optimistic, delightful, incredible, enthusiastic. So remember all those things.
Speaker 5: Can you?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: There start having a got met she.
Speaker 6: Talking about the same Jodey. We know, all right, it's interesting Jodie Foster.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's yeah, yeah, so I didn't get to see Pink, which I'm really disappointed about. But obviously your kids sometimes just get when there's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Just ye a bit, you know what about that as well? At least would have a nice cruisy passage home.
Speaker 4: Oh so easy.
Speaker 2: And also the people that are watching you and someone e being like, how about those two who have left because tones and eyes done? They wanted to get out of there before Pink starts.
Speaker 4: At least I didn't get home at twelve thirty like news read Abbey then set the alarm for three am. How are you fading faster?
Speaker 7: I just I'm just getting to the point now. I'm like meeh, could go on out?
Speaker 4: Yeah right. Someone who actually met Pink, I believe last night was Nicole from Morphet Vale. Good morning, good morning. Oh yeah good. You didn't leave before she took to the stage, did you.
Speaker 5: Not at all?
Speaker 8: I was all up in girl last night. It was amazing. Sorry, yeah, so she was. She had a stage, came out like a big tea and I was at the end of the tea basically, and she was signing someone else's postcard and I just took the opportunity. I was wearing a tour of one of her tour t shirts from twenty thirteen, and I took the opportunity. I said, people, you signed my signed my shirt because I was right near her, and she said sure. So I whipped it off and threw it to her and she signed it, and she threw it back to me and she she then you know, took another next time she looked over to me, she said, wow, you get dressed. And I'm dressed really quickly, and luckily I was wearing something underneath, like my little crop top thing. It was pretty hot, so you know, I wouldn't have done it if it was freezing curls. And then I said, oh, Taylor, who to her and she just giggled and said, oh yeah. It was amazing. She said everyone's taller than me, because Willow came out and saying, come with me in sunshine with her, and she said everyone's taller than me, even my daughter Willow. And I shouted out to her, what about Jamison, her son, and she said, oh, no, he's not quite as tall as me just yet, but but yeah.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 8: It was amazing. We were just having this banter back and forth a couple of times. It was it was incredible. So that autograph, I'm going to have it. I'm going to take the shirt to a tattoo shell and get a tattooed.
Speaker 4: Somewhere that's not that's somewhere, any idea where.
Speaker 8: I don't know, because I already have quite a few tattoos, so maybe my wrist. I don't know. I need to have a think about it. But I'm never going to wash that shirt again. It's coming in swet and the horrible feo. But you know, I don't want to wash the shirt and lose her autograph. But it was funny. I got there to line up at four o'clock in the afternoon and the people literally in front of me, yeah, basically in front of me. I could still touch the barrier of the stage. They got there one am to line up and I got there at four pm and we were right next to each other.
Speaker 4: Goodness, so yeah, they'd be filthy.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And Nicle, it sounds like, I mean, from where I can take from that, you and Pink are pretty much really good friend for.
Speaker 4: Coffee or what.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're bff. She's taken me to California to her vineyard at home, I'm going to try some of her wine. So yeah, we're just we're tight.
Speaker 4: Sounds good. I'm glad you had the best time, Nicole.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. So jealous And do you know what is refreshing about all that?
Speaker 2: There's a lady at a concert who's taken her top off thrown it on stage and it wasn't Robbie Williams. A lot of people saying the best gig of all time?
Speaker 3: Is that fair enough? You've read abic?
Speaker 6: Yeah, haven't the Fringe really stepped things up this year?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 6: Just kidding.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was absolutely incredible. It was I yeah, absolutely amazing, one of my probably one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Why she came out, she was full of energy, She had you laughing, she had you crying.
Speaker 6: She's really personable.
Speaker 3: She assaulted you, she complimented you, she.
Speaker 7: Flew in the air, like what more could you want? Essentially, but yeah, it was just a constant that you're left just going, wow, like I've had no sleep and I'm just I feel great.
Speaker 6: Yeah you said it.
Speaker 4: One stage you looked up and she's like flying from one stand. Yeah, at the Adelaide Oval to the other side and then back up the middle.
Speaker 7: Essentially when she first came out, So she had there's like a mouth that's at the top of the stage and she came out from there and we were all like, oh my god, this is incredible. Then she did another sort of acrobatics number where she wasn't strapped in. She just was on the on the you know, the thing like the piece of fabric. Yeah, and they grabbed underneath.
Speaker 6: The sils and silks. That's the one, thank you.
Speaker 3: Dangerous, doesn't it.
Speaker 7: But yeah, so she was on that, she wasn't strapped in, like it was just incredible. But then a friend of mine, Amy, who I was with, she kept going, now, see there's chords here, and I'm going, no, no, that's you know, at the footy and they have the cameras.
Speaker 6: Blah blah blah. She's not going to do that. Yeah, yeah she she did.
Speaker 7: So she literally flew from the stage out to the other side sort of where all your corporate boxes are, to the other side, and then over above us as well.
Speaker 3: What a freak.
Speaker 4: What an athlete really set the standard for the boundary riders, hasn't she?
Speaker 6: During the IFL S is it exactly?
Speaker 2: But she was just then, all of a sudden, you see a young Sam Dado from five Double A. There he goes, just trying to get exclusive chat.
Speaker 6: With good old Sammy.
Speaker 7: But yeah, she was just she was full of energy, and I think I love the fact that you know, she did come out when she was doing some of her slower stuff and she's like, right, some of the love songs are coming on.
Speaker 6: If you hate love or you don't like this, go and get a beer.
Speaker 7: So the bars would have been pumping at that point because you saw all the men go right, I'm out, you know, I don't want to be here for this, and you know, someone throw Tim Tams onto the stage.
Speaker 6: They were melted, but she picks them up, she eats them, and I'm thinking in my head, what if there's not Tim Tams in there, like what are you doing?
Speaker 7: But she's just she's someone who you feel like you're, you know, watching a good friend perform.
Speaker 6: She was amazing.
Speaker 4: Wasn't without its drama too, So early on there are a few sort of heat stroke victims.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so obviously we've just sweltered through a very hot night. I was checking the temperature at nine twenty pm. It was still thirty two degrees and I sort of at first we got standing tickets and I'm thinking, I don't want to stand, what are you kidding me? But it was probably the best thing because you had room. It was roomy, you could dance, had a bit of wind. You know, it was good. So but yeah, there was a few people who were really struggling at the front of the stage because obviously that's packed and tones and I and credit to her. She what a wonderful performer and just wonderful person in general. She stopped, she said, oh, hey, guys, this is my new song. And she stopped singing. Everything went black, and she said, we need help here, and then she got a little bit not angry, I don't want to say angry, but she just I don't think anyone had acknowledged that they were going over to help who needed help. So she's like, hey, guys, you know, what's what's happening here? And I guess that's the issue with having concerts when it is that hot. But what can you do? Like they did have water tanks. They were in I think weird spots. I don't think that many people would get to them. Maybe it's something that Adelaide over, need to look at for next time.
Speaker 3: There go Abs.
Speaker 2: You were working last night as well, cruising forward with some punters. Oh my god, she.
Speaker 7: Just sang so wide and it was amazing, and she sang like she flew all above us.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 6: What was your favorite song? All of them don't have a favorite.
Speaker 7: How amazing was she when she flew over the crowd?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: That was amazing.
Speaker 6: I wish I could do that, but I can't. It was absolutely amazing. Have you seen her before?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 6: I'm so I was so excited to see her.
Speaker 3: I wish I could fly over the ground.
Speaker 7: If you wanted to wrap up last night, one word you would say, it would be amazing. That's what everyone said. Oh I reckon nine out of ten. There was a few songs she didn't play that I sort of would have liked to have heard. And a few other friends I was with, Caitlin and Amy said the same. But definitely had you up, had you singing? I was crying by song three. It was all the fields, It was all the films.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: What a night.
Speaker 10: For? What the fork?
Speaker 3: What the fork?
Speaker 6: Indeed, what the fork?
Speaker 4: The Accommodation Edition, So these are those everyday things that you go, what the fork.
Speaker 6: Is that about?
Speaker 4: Have you ever rented an AIRB and B apartment slash accommodation? Our camera guy Josh has and you need to tell everyone what happened?
Speaker 11: Sure, thing, So this happened this weekend. I went away for a little buck stude.
Speaker 1: Someone's getting married, it's going And when I arrived, the host met me and said, hey, just so you know, I'll be coming and visiting three times a day because my brother lives in the shed and has dementia.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think direct Yeah, she didn't release that information before he got that itchy.
Speaker 3: That was not mentioned on the listing.
Speaker 4: No, so okay, she's effectively saying I'm going to be here three times a day to check in because my brother lives right next to the house.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, like literally like there, like there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be like me saying, hey, yeah, you can stay in our spare room.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: My four month old's in there and he wakes up every eighteen seconds and cries.
Speaker 4: That is outrageous. So what was your response?
Speaker 11: Well, we just told her, look, we're probably not comfortable with this. Yeah, and she's like, well, it's not against the rules. I've read the rules, which is obviously the defense of a person who's in the right. Yeah, and so we packed up and we left and we set up a bunch of tents in my friend's backyard.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Does that mean do you still have to pay for it though? Because did you pay before you get there?
Speaker 11: Well, she said that because I'm pulling out, she's keeping my money.
Speaker 4: What but that is Oh my god, that is so outrageous.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And like the fun thing about Airbnb is like you try to get your money back from them, and they say, hey, try and reach an agreement with your host first.
Speaker 3: I would rather die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know that it's effectively airbab as a parent that says, you know what, I'm going to lock your kids in the room, sort it out.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you can leave reviews and that sort of stuff, can't you as well?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 10: So I might have done that.
Speaker 11: Yes, And I might have got a very angry phone call yesterday.
Speaker 3: Because you left an honest review. I was totally honest about what happened. And she called me up and said.
Speaker 11: I had one hundred percent rating before you you've taken me down one ninety two.
Speaker 3: I used to be a super host.
Speaker 2: Not anymore, you old witch.
Speaker 4: That is outrageous. Thirteen twenty four to ten your accommodation adventures. What's happened to you when you've tried to rent a place? How are things gone? Pair shape?
Speaker 3: Best cause?
Speaker 2: Well, Joe, it's the tickets for you and three mates to match at Tarrant at Gluttony. Here's an absolute gune. He's a magician and mentalist.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The only thing about Matt Tarrent is there'll be a man in the shed next to Matt Tarrant and he's got dementia. So we'll be checking in.
Speaker 3: It'll take your money before four down.
Speaker 2: We take your cause. Next for what the Force, Let's.
Speaker 4: Go to Sam. Hey, Sam, Hi, how are you good?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 12: You know, as a good parent, we take our daughter to Taylor Swift and I think we're really clever, booking our accommodation before we even get tickets for the Melbourne concert. So we get that, yeah, like this is the concerts announced, book it in come just before Christmas and our accommodation gets canceled just random and apparently they can do that, abbid and so they cancel their accommodation. So we're madly scrambling to find more accommodation because, as you can imagine, Melbourne's very busy during the tatus. Wif we can, Yeah, we find another lot of accommodation two days before the concerts. So two days before we do to get on the plane, no communication, have no idea how we're going to get into this apartment. Got nothing from the host. Yeah the day before, so we've been communicating with the Airbnb trees. The day before we set to leaves. We find one place and stock standard apartment, one bathroom, and they charge us eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: A night for what accommodation.
Speaker 12: That is usually one hundred and twenty hundred and forty a night.
Speaker 5: But we were in such a bond, got no choice and it was just ridiculous past.
Speaker 12: Never again. Airbnb when there's a major event is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Pout.
Speaker 2: There's a few stories emerging about that, because you think that the early bird has done a really really good thing.
Speaker 4: Maybe not something Yeah, hey bridget Hi, how you going good?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: What happened to you? Well?
Speaker 5: I had an opposite sort of experience. I'm a host of accommodation and It was the thirtieth of September for two days before New Year's Eve. Went to my cleaner called me and said, we can't get into the probably they haven't checked out yet. Yeah, And I said, okay, I'll come in and I'll check it out. I went up to the apartment door, wide open, long gone enough, completely trashed and stripped my apartments.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: They took my towels, they took my linen, they took paintings off the walls. They even hipped out the sugar and took the sugar dough.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Bridgie, that's awful. So did they have a because I'm not one hundred with how this weeks, But don't they don't you have to have a rating or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I also I have I go through like I've got my own website. So I'm a professional accommodation business, so just through air B and B. So I took this booking through our website. I had their driver's license, I had their credit hard but it was all stolen information. So we had no idea. And they've tried to book five times since in other properties of ours, and they actually got into one of our properties with another stolen credit card. They slipped through my neck yesterday I've found out, saw them on the security camera and called the police. And they're all just ripped off of property and handoff two days ago. They are repeat offenders. They're stealing pars, they're stealing driver licenses, they're stealing credit cards. So yeah, it's really hard, you know. I can understand these people with these difficulties. I mean, I've just heard some terrible examples of how AIRB and B hosts are not doing the right thing. But we've also got to be so careful because they can clean out our properties in two days.
Speaker 4: Ow that's awful.
Speaker 3: God jeez, it doesn't happen to anybody else.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's very old.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately there's not much you can do, and all the information is there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Thank you for sharing stories.
Speaker 6: What you're waking up a new post seriousness.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is a little roundup of all the things you need to know for your Wednesday morning. It's got to Abbey in the newsroom first and foremost what you got.
Speaker 7: So obviously, we had pink last night at Adelaide Oval, and what a night it was. She just painted the town Pink. It was incredible. She is off to Perth next for her summer carnival tour. There's conflicting reports. She came out and talked, so she said something about all forty four thousand of you, but we were expecting sixty. So I'm just trying to wait for confirmation to see how many people rocked up. Okay, there are some questions around this morning though, just in regards to concerts like this and the heat and heat because yeah, tones and I had to shut her pre show entertainment down and was basically standing on stage going, can someone answer me and tell me that they're going to help these people down the front?
Speaker 6: There were water stations.
Speaker 7: There were free water stations that they were touting, but they were at the very front.
Speaker 6: Of the stage.
Speaker 7: So if you're ten lines deep at the back, yep, you're not going to be getting to water easily. But yeah, apart from that, also one of the hottest nights, it's still thirty three thirty four degrees. We're meant to be seeing a cool change sweep through a little bit later, but yeah, still gonna be up at the sort of thirty three thirty four degree mark today.
Speaker 6: So if you got through it well done.
Speaker 4: I know you're going to do a full rap later on, but you said it was better than edheer.
Speaker 7: This, to be honest, one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I've always said, oh, Beyonce was so amazing. Beyonce was great, but there was a lot of theatrics. I went to a Missus Carter World tour. Yeah, Ed Sheeran I loved, but it kind of I don't know if I got to the point I'm like, all these songs kind of sound the same.
Speaker 6: I'm a little bit bored.
Speaker 7: But Pink was just yeah, I know I'm such a anyway, but yeah, Pink just kept you entertained. And yes, she did some of the slower songs, and she said to people, she said, if this isn't your thing, go get.
Speaker 6: A beer out. And so you see all the men get up and go, We're going to get beer. We'll be back in a bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But she was just absolutely incredible, and I think I forgot how much I lent on her music at a really tough time in my life background as a teenager. So by song three, I'm bulling my eyes out, just going wow, like this is just bringing back all of the memories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, songs three, I was home in bed, I'm so frighted. Yeah, we'll talk about that a little bit later. What about this Former Prime Minister Scott Morrison is teared up while thanking a long list of family, staff and other supporters during an emotional final speech to Parliament. And it wasn't without its Taylor Swift references as well.
Speaker 9: It is true that my political opponents have often made me see read often when subjected to the tortured poets who would rise to attack my reputation. In response, I've always thought it important to be fearless and speak now or forever, hold my silence and allow those attacks to become folklore.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: So he's like, hey, everyone, I just quoted a heap of Taylor Swift, love me.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Come on, a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people doing that at the moment, just inserting Taylor Swift references into everything they do. But yeah, interesting one. He said, he's leaving politics without any bitterness, but he has more than his fair share of scars after sixteen years in the business.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully he shakes it off and moves on to the next chapter.
Speaker 4: It Anyway, when you think of him, what do you think of his legacy? How will he be remembered?
Speaker 2: Do you think he's the dude went on holidays to Hawaii when the country.
Speaker 4: Is shing I know, yeah? That and also him playing the ukulele.
Speaker 2: Also he tackled that kid gloves and sack of.
Speaker 7: Data you can think of is I don't hold a hold. I don't hold a hose mate. Is the comment that just comes.
Speaker 6: To my mind.
Speaker 4: I don't hold a hose mate.
Speaker 7: That's what he said when people said you're over in Hawaii, you weren't here for the fires, that's right, And he said, I don't hope I don't hold a hose ooh he should, Susie.
Speaker 3: Let's just wrap this up.
Speaker 2: Tent this morning actually nine thirty out of time, Sam Power Pepper is going to front the tribe unifor he's hit on Crows Defender Martin. This is going to be very very interesting. A lot of people are saying, oh, they should make an example of him, given the bra Shaw stuff, but it's been around for a long time, the importance of head high contact, so that shouldn't have a bearing, and saying that it's a three week minimum. Yep, three weeks, I reckon you deserve so he might get for all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, okay, and so have we esteblished how long the season proper he will miss?
Speaker 2: I don't know, God, what an absolutely mess that is. Yeah, let's just wait and see exactly what happens and see if we can get a proper response from the kg AFL.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure they know it, to be honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right, Well watch the space so.
Speaker 2: You'd imagine what Sam's sitting there thinking, Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Sos Like, someone just tell me how many weeks? I don't even care anymore.
Speaker 3: Joe's here's Christian bar from American Psycho.
Speaker 10: And I like to do sir, girls, did you know I'm utterly insane?
Speaker 2: Yes, he's absolutely insane. He's done something very very unusual for a celebrity, which we'll talk about after seven o'clock. But while we are on the topic of psychos, here's a headline that didn't surprise me at all. There could be far more female psychopaths then previously thought.
Speaker 3: As I mean amongst four beautiful ladies.
Speaker 6: Very careful from the BUTTUDA advocate, because this is.
Speaker 3: Right, This is not satirical.
Speaker 2: Well, it's commonly believe that more men are living with the condition of psychopathy. One expert believes women are not being recognized as often due to their subtle, less obvious behavior.
Speaker 4: So we're smarter psychopaths.
Speaker 3: Well, did I say it wrong?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: But did a man write this?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, of course I don't think a woman did. She should be batting for the other women. Finally, it's some bloke who's just really having a tough time, isn't it. There could be a great deal of female psycho busts out there, it's just harder to spot them. It's from doctor Clive Body, who would have thought he's an expert on psychopaths in the corporate world. He explained that we not be able to spot the condition women because their behavior is just a little bit more.
Speaker 4: Su See, we're clever about it. That's the thing your eyes, I reckon, is it what.
Speaker 6: Makes the psychopaths?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Well? I think for you, I reckon for you news your obsession with true crime. That's probably a bit of a dead giveaway, is that. What do you mean your dream is to one day be the subject of the podcast?
Speaker 7: Actually, either like first on scene or find them or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to be the subject of it. I want to be I want to solve a crime.
Speaker 7: Do you know I always say how depressing if like someone's going through a podcast and your episode comes up and they skip it.
Speaker 4: Because it's so interesting. So like, when you first brought this to our attention, I was like, that is ridiculous. Women are not psychopaths. But then when I assess you to and you are absolute obsession with true crime and the fact that you both have to get up at an godly hour and you scare the Bejesus out yourself listening to said podcasts, I think you're onto something.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, but also diversion.
Speaker 4: I'm just being.
Speaker 2: Subtle, classic psychotic behavior.
Speaker 7: If you ask any of my ex boyfriends, they'd agree with you. Yeah, wow, sychath You know I did this morning driving in I've had no sleep because of Pink last night, and I'm listening to a podcast and then I had to shower at work this morning, and I honestly thought someone was going to come through that bathroom door. I really have this feeling of someone's there at watching me. There's no one here, no one that was hazy.
Speaker 2: So you know, it's been very silent in the situation as well. Producers are we yea classic psychotic behavior, just taking it all in very subtle.
Speaker 7: You know what the issue is is that we have to turn into psycho sometimes because you don't listen. Number one, Number two, we asked multiple times for you to do things or whatever, and we have to ask you all the time to get things done.
Speaker 6: And that's why we changed psycho.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. I do like this haircut.
Speaker 6: I just got it.
Speaker 2: I think we can all agree that in this team there's a bunch of psychos.
Speaker 3: Can we can we care aground that? Wait?
Speaker 2: Hang on, get away from me, go get away from me?
Speaker 3: Enough enough?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about Christian Balgi just for a second, because he is one of the great actors I like.
Speaker 10: To do so girls, did you know I'm utterly insane?
Speaker 3: Sure he is. That's human American psycho.
Speaker 2: Would you like to hear the specials?
Speaker 10: Not if you want to keep your spleen?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, what a character you played. Settled down Christian, he's worth one hundred and twenty million dollars. Gets what sort of car he drives?
Speaker 2: Be something fancy like a Ferrari or something like that.
Speaker 4: Surely absolutely not a two thousand and three second hand Toyota Tacoma Wow, which I guess is the equivalent.
Speaker 6: Of a high Lox.
Speaker 3: It's a pickup truck, yeah, right.
Speaker 2: But really really old and by this particular report as well, he bought it second hands.
Speaker 4: Secondhand high lux Wow. We Christian, you're worth one hundred and twenty million dollars. What are you thinking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just one of those situations where it's like, I don't care how much money is in the bank. I love my Talkoma and I'm not parting.
Speaker 3: Way with waves with it now.
Speaker 2: There's probably a significant other saying it's time for you to ditch the Toyota yeah and move on, Christian.
Speaker 4: I guess people can have a real emotional attachment to their first cars, though, can't they. Yeah, attachment to a lot of things really that you just can't let go of, Which is what we'd like to talk to you about this morning on thirteen, twenty four ten. What can't you let go of?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And sometimes it takes like an intervention from your significant other or maybe some friends where they just go, you know what, enough's enough.
Speaker 3: You're at the age where you should really let some things go. Can I go first?
Speaker 4: Please do for me?
Speaker 3: It was hoop neck t shirts.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think that was a little bit cool back in twenty ten.
Speaker 4: Hoop neck t shirt.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 4: I think this is because you're quite partial to your pecks. You quite like them, and you quite like to show them off. Am I right?
Speaker 6: Tell me, I'm right.
Speaker 3: There might be a little bit of that.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen, why can't you get rid of We've got some epic prizes up for grabs with the best caller. I had an intervention with my wife and I reckon a few. A little bit of feedback from the team here as well. That hoopneck t shirts, yes, to the point where Carra had to go through my wardrobe and basically them physically get rid of them. And the other one for me is some of the brands that I used to wear, which I can't do anymore.
Speaker 3: I was wearing a Stoozy shirt.
Speaker 4: I yelled, I was going to bring that up like Stuossy. Yeah, the early two thousands called and they want their cool brand back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I missed the call, so I didn't answer that call. Also, I've got some mad Huey's tank tops. Oh my goodness, I was like, champion.
Speaker 3: I think she's champion.
Speaker 2: Listen, Champion, you're pushing forty No, no, no, no, you're not going out in public and that so you can wear them around the house, but don't you dare step foot outside. But I will not let go of this shirt.
Speaker 4: My husband has some hockey cards that he collected as a kids and he likes to say that they're our superinnuation. That's what he's going to sell a bit older because he.
Speaker 2: Bought them for five barks and now they're worth seven dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, exactly twenty four to ten. Give us a call this morning. What can't you let go of?
Speaker 2: Right? Best caller as well this morning on thirteen twenty four ten will win an ultimate Fringe pack for you and three mates. We're talking Large Barker, Stephen k Amoors and the best of Ed. Give us a call what can you just not get rid of? In the spirit of Christian Bale, who's cruising around in a twenty one year old crappy pickup in my love that.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: Christian Bale has an extremely surprising vehicle. He drives a two thousand and three Toyota Takoma, which is like a.
Speaker 2: Highlux for he like a highlights, a really old beatn up highlucks. If that's twenty one years old.
Speaker 4: The man's worth one hundred and twenty million dollars and he's getting around in a beat up old truck.
Speaker 3: You've got to appreciate that.
Speaker 10: I like to do, sir, girls, Did you know I'm utterly insane.
Speaker 3: And you also like to drive around in a really old pickup truck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are just some things in life that you can't let go of.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 4: It's one of those aggressively low hoop neck t shirts.
Speaker 3: I like to show off my stern.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 2: About what about just the faint of picture. There's four ladies in the room. It was a collective shake of the head. Yeah, like a like you guys were in sync?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what are you doing? Did your wife actually went through your closet and just cleaned them all out and said that's enough.
Speaker 3: I think she got rid of a few of the hopes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, okay, fair enough. Thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this this morning. What can you not let go of? Let's go to Jesse from Parafield gardens. Hey, Jesse, Hi, good morning, good morning. What are you holding on to?
Speaker 12: You know, the plant that the hospital puts on your baby from the biblical cord. Yeah, I've still got my daughters with a little bit of the bilical cord.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, after.
Speaker 12: I can't get rid of it.
Speaker 2: How big is it? And what is it doing? Is it'd just be like a little piece of almost the shriveled.
Speaker 8: Up things like sled up.
Speaker 12: But he's in glad rap and I've just get away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for a special occasion.
Speaker 12: It's twelve years older than now.
Speaker 2: It's it's aging beautifully, it's.
Speaker 4: Aging really good. Okay, maybe time to let that go, Jesse. I think nah, I don't think so. My mother in law still got my husband's first stitches. What yeah, from when he had a hockey fight.
Speaker 3: That's strange, isn't that.
Speaker 2: What about your kid's teeth, Yeah, your kid's teeth.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got other kids teeth as well.
Speaker 4: Okaycho Donna from Marian, good morning. What can't you let go of? Donna?
Speaker 5: My microwaves or not?
Speaker 3: It sounds a little bit dangerous. How old are we talking here? Donna?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you could be right there, We've got it in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 3: You gotta watch out dinner, whip up some popcorn. Oh, and then all.
Speaker 2: Of a sudden, Oh, although they probably made them much better back then, they made to last.
Speaker 4: So Donna is it? I'm just trying to think the old microwaves. Didn't you used to turn a dial? It wasn't actually digital?
Speaker 8: Is That is the crazy thing about it?
Speaker 5: It is digital?
Speaker 4: It is digital?
Speaker 5: Okay, it is digital?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it is still going well.
Speaker 5: I believe strong.
Speaker 4: Okay, hang in there, Donna, I reckon, it's why not? Amber from Elizabeth Ace, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning. How are you guys?
Speaker 4: We're good. What can't you let go of? Amber?
Speaker 5: I can't let go of of my my time zone tickets from back when I was like nine ten years old.
Speaker 8: So this is back in like two thousand and six.
Speaker 5: You can't even use them anymore to claim to claim your toys. I just have them in a box.
Speaker 3: So what would happen? What have happened with someone's to get rid of them?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 3: How heart broken would you be?
Speaker 5: Well, my partner's actually tried to get rid of them a couple of times when we've moved out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've no, not not doing.
Speaker 5: I don't even know why I'm keeping them at this point. It's just I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'd be heartbroken through them.
Speaker 4: Mount.
Speaker 8: I think many of the time time Stamp.
Speaker 4: I guess I just love the thought of Amber going down to the beach house and having them laugh in her face.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry these expired seven years.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you so much. Yeah, but I think we I think perhaps we send Jesse along to the Fringe. Don't you think is an umbilical cord?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesse. So we've got some tickets for you, for you and three mates. You're gonna see Arch Barker Stephen Camors in the Best of It Fringe dot Com. But you have to take along your daughter's umbilical Okay, show what he says.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See what sort of feedback you get from the comedians when you tell them. Good on you, Jesse, Thank you so much.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Birthday.
Speaker 4: Yes, everyone has a birthday, so everyone can win, Emma from tusmore. I need to confirm first and foremost that you were born on the fifth.
Speaker 8: Yes, I wo.
Speaker 3: I've just got a good old fashioned feeling about you, Emma. We're so dupre weird. By the way.
Speaker 2: That's that's different, isn't it. What exactly is that sizzling away on the barbue? It looks like it looks like a human leg? Is that a human leath?
Speaker 4: It's the remains of Abby, who's just a shell of a woman after pink last night.
Speaker 2: And I got to say it smells delicious.
Speaker 3: I'll have a slice, Thank you very.
Speaker 6: Has anyone seen my left eyeball?
Speaker 3: What that is?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: It's cooking away and here?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Emma, were you born on the fifth of November? No shame, that's okay because you've still picked up a one hundred dollar barbecue adelaid web stores about you, which is nice.
Speaker 8: That's good, amazing, Thank.
Speaker 4: You, You're so welcome. Thank you for playing.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 4: We go, okay, we'ld you.
Speaker 3: Would you very much?
Speaker 10: Do?
Speaker 2: We had two winners last week, and that means we're going to get to Thursday and we still don't have a winner.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's surely due tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Not okay, Let me just pray a couple of times for the birthday pay day gods tonight and just see.
Speaker 4: What happens, right, Okay, put it out there, manifest please.
Speaker 10: We're going back in time on this daisy in.
Speaker 2: On a wacky Wednesday. You're on this daisy version. Should we take a little fit down? Mamy Lane thinks, so strap in, I'm driving, don't you dare try? And actually I just need to do something else, So can you take your wheel? And I'm just going to eat a bit of sandwich.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not qualified to drive the hazy on this daisy bus.
Speaker 3: If you can, okay, just do the wheel? Oh watch out for that.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to two thousand and three on this day. That is the twenty eighth and fair Australian cricket team won by a record two hundred and fifty six runs, defeating Namibia in the one day match. She was a little odi Darren Lema scored twenty eight runs in the final over Glenn McGrath Calaim seven fifteen in the Odia.
Speaker 4: I just love watching Uncle Buffer go to work.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: But what about it if you the poor and Amibiums. Yeah, who were playing Australia.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's just the second string team. Don't worry about it. In walks Darren Lehman bank, Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, surely they'll play like a sea gray side.
Speaker 3: I know there's glamor grand who.
Speaker 2: Are a few blokes like, I'll never play cricket again after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolute.
Speaker 2: PTSD twenty sixteen, Leo DiCaprio whins his first Oscar for the Revenant and the.
Speaker 4: Oscar goes to Leonardo to Capria, which.
Speaker 2: You wonder whether that was just here. You know what, It's almost a lifetime achievement award. At that stage, every single year started to be like, oh, is he finally getting in an oscar? I know?
Speaker 4: And also everyone's like, oh, he's so good in this movie, and I'm like, but it's three hours.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry i'd even seen it.
Speaker 4: Oh that's why, because it's three hours.
Speaker 2: Twenty sixteen to thirty six The Razzies Awards fifty Shades of Gray one, Worst Film, Worst Actor, and Worst Actress.
Speaker 4: Totally unfair for all the horn for all the horny mums out there, that's not fair.
Speaker 3: It's not about the acting us.
Speaker 4: It's about.
Speaker 2: Noum One sang On twenty eighth and nineteen ninety three was informed by Snow's I heard O good.
Speaker 3: It did a little bit of a little player a give blah blah.
Speaker 4: Give them more now.
Speaker 11: Your sl came around looking for you the other day. W