Speaker 1: We Got Get You the Way Morning, every Day, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 3: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain a content graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it. If easily offended, well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 4: He's only money Jody and Hazes is six forty nothing so jo. I'll put this to here.
Speaker 1: When it comes to glow sticks, where do you genuinely think a good setting for a glowstick would be?
Speaker 2: Absolutely at a festival where you're going off your face and you're waving it in the air like you just don't care.
Speaker 4: Oh, spot on liking a rave We play some rave music. Ready, I've got this one. Actually do another.
Speaker 5: I can do better. I can do better?
Speaker 4: I can I can do better?
Speaker 6: We cannot? I think I can do better?
Speaker 4: Okay you ready?
Speaker 5: Ready?
Speaker 7: Ready? Here we go?
Speaker 2: We go.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to New Zealand for this version of fortieth six forts.
Speaker 7: He's gone on with a Geewai's absolute dirty birds and there literally twenty seven year old New Zealand man was rushed to the hospital after attempting to light up the bedroom literally by inserting three fully activated glow sticks into his rectum during an intimate night with his partner.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's what it's all about, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you, thank you, Jim.
Speaker 6: I mean, who hasn't been there? Am all right?
Speaker 4: Exactly? Well, exactly what do we.
Speaker 6: Do with these little fellows, all three of them?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: I know a good spot.
Speaker 1: So His plan, dubbed Operation Glorious Glutias, was reportedly inspired by TikTok video caption make your Love life littick.
Speaker 6: Some people should not be allowed on TikTok. I'm right.
Speaker 1: One glow stick cracked inside him, leaving the glowing fluid in sensitive tissue areas. He was rushed to the hospital after experiencing intense burning in what he described as the feeling of being on fire from the inside out, and not in a good way. If there is a good Bayes Emergency STAF at Auckland Hospital confirmed chemical burns and had to surgically remove fragments of neon plastic from his rear end.
Speaker 5: Set it before I say it again.
Speaker 6: Youch What did the nurse say when she saw it?
Speaker 4: Well, she said, he's but looked like a disco crime scene.
Speaker 9: If you can extra pois.
Speaker 6: If you can say that nickywey accent.
Speaker 4: His butt looked like a disc. I can't even do it.
Speaker 1: When asked why he did it, he said one was for fun, too was for symmetry, and three was for drama. His partner, who initially thought it was a joke, said I thought he farted a lightsaber. The man has since recovered and become a minor celebrity online under the nickname Globum. He's now an advocate for safe sex practices and led toys only, reminding others be safe, be smart, and if you're gonna shine.
Speaker 4: Do it outside your body.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Hey, Globum, we going to a rave on the weekend.
Speaker 9: Want to count?
Speaker 4: That's my nickname now, isn't it. That's not that's my nickname for ever. It'll eventually get to GB, but right now it's global. Hey Globum, you're coming GB.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know what news today is. What you need to know, what you need to know?
Speaker 1: With Jody and Had, all right, let's talk about one of the most iconic institutions that this country has ever produced a blue Let.
Speaker 2: It play, Let it play, isn't it mam?
Speaker 5: Give that again?
Speaker 4: And let's go in order of important.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunately it's your term began, it's not your name, and the title is it?
Speaker 4: It's okay?
Speaker 2: Blue and his little Dwarf Garden Home version is flying off the shelves and Bunnings.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I'm going Okay, how popular are we talking about? We're talking his Bunning's opened at six o'clock in the morning. So it's just opened.
Speaker 2: Sings open at six I guess for the tradees who need their appliances for the day and their tools. Wow, okay, yeah, so six o'clock in the morning, people have been lining up at Bunnings just to grab themselves a little blue gnome.
Speaker 1: That is ridiculous. We put it out there. Have you lined up for a blue nme? Are you lining twenty fourteen? Are you in right now? It is five minutes past six? Are you in Bunnings right now? Have you just left Bunnings because you've secured yourself at an elusive little Bunnings slash bluey gnome.
Speaker 6: Producing Lucy might know this?
Speaker 2: Is it just Bluey or is it the rest of the family Bingo, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I think it's probably the Blue Night. There's there's certain gnomes in the story. Joe's pretending she knows what's going on in Blue.
Speaker 10: Well, I think I'm the only person in this country who's never seen bluey.
Speaker 1: Oh, how did you pass interview process?
Speaker 4: Because job, it's like the.
Speaker 6: Third question, was there an interview process?
Speaker 4: How are you with b Louie?
Speaker 10: Well, I was going to say, if you are at Bunnings or you're about to purchase one yourself, we'll find another prize for you here in our little prize caddy if you want to ring us and tell us about your lining up experience and Bunnies.
Speaker 4: No judgment here A little bit, but not heaps, not heaps.
Speaker 1: I little bit, but will reward it.
Speaker 6: You just think you'd love one my little front garden.
Speaker 5: Stop putting your hand on the coff bunton.
Speaker 4: I didn't mean several.
Speaker 2: Times, not for very long, not overly successfully either.
Speaker 6: I don't have a little blowynome in my front garden. That'd be cute.
Speaker 1: See what I feel like would happen if these things are so sought after, you come and put them in the front of yarch Because they get stolen instantly. Oh if these things sell out straight away, then you've probably got to lock them up. You can't just leave them in the front porch because they'll get taken instantly.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, Hey, do you know how much they are?
Speaker 5: We have a guest and say, twenty nine to ninety.
Speaker 6: Five pretty affordable. Nineteen bucks.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good. They are very much going to lie off the shelves.
Speaker 2: I would have spent more on a couple of Lamington's and SCons at the bakery yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah you were talking about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Not as good value as a little bluey nome, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, we'd love to hear from me thirteen and twenty four ten, Have you ventured your way to Bunnings and you're gonna buy one of these little names? I'm wach Jody and Hazy Still to come.
Speaker 4: With Jody and Hazy on Adelaide's No. Nine One night.
Speaker 1: Alright, so let's play the one note Wonder and that is one note Joes with an opportunity to score yourself a very good prize. And I'm going to say I feel like a broken record, but this one is probably easier.
Speaker 5: Than usually Ready to go you're ready ready, really ready, ready to go? Oh okay, Pad all right ready ready re ready? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely no one.
Speaker 1: All right, do you know what that is? Thirteen twenty four to ten. Before we get there, though, can we speak to Kira from Seafred Rice? Yes, please, Kira, good morning to you.
Speaker 6: Good morning, good morning. Are you at Bunning's at the moment or are you at no?
Speaker 11: I used to work out, buddy, and when we first got the bluey nomes and they sold out within an hour, they're about twenty three dollars.
Speaker 8: Eat and then later that day they're being sold on e Bay four dollars.
Speaker 4: Righteous. People are so strange.
Speaker 6: Okay, so people have you reckon curra?
Speaker 2: They've deliberately gone and stocked up on them, did you have because you know how?
Speaker 6: You know how sometimes they have a limit. Is there a limit on yeah?
Speaker 11: Per person?
Speaker 1: Wow, it's like a sort of it's the it's the bunny's version of eggs.
Speaker 5: Yes, during a cross like.
Speaker 11: A little bluey like scabon pants for the kids.
Speaker 4: So they had to like go find different pictures.
Speaker 11: Around all the aisles.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and like a lot of parents would come in looking for them, and a lot of kids would get after that, when they found out, they.
Speaker 6: Were all gone, wow, right, okay, this is it.
Speaker 2: I like this trend better than the La Booboo chain. Yeah, that's true, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for the call. Now we have had to get to care.
Speaker 1: We had to get the cure because you just had to get some information regarding blueis how the availability of bunnies.
Speaker 5: We'll get back to the one note wonder if you.
Speaker 2: Don't mind, I've just seen here one of them was listed on eBay for nine nine hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 6: Wow, ridiculous. That's before gnomes.
Speaker 1: So if people are paying that sort of money, you can understand why they're lining off. Yeah, absolute cash in.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about why Sidney Sweeney is a good Jens campaign is being compared to Nazism?
Speaker 6: Yes, you heard, it's being compared to Nazism.
Speaker 2: Didn't see this coming, no, okay, So it's an American Eagle Autumn campaign announcing that Sidney Sweeney has great genes. That's the whole premise of the thing. She says, Oh, they're not the most comfortable jeans, but they make your.
Speaker 6: Ass look good. Well, I'll give you a big tip Sydney.
Speaker 2: When you're out of your twenties, gene comfort becomes more important than your ass looking good.
Speaker 1: If you can have both in one setting, good luck. Who's doing that? I think only Sidney Sweeney's doing both.
Speaker 2: You won't be aware of this, but can you remember jaggins? Oh god, jaggans were a combination of jeans and legans.
Speaker 6: Cross.
Speaker 4: They were good, but they sort of stretch you sort of numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looked like jeans, felt like legans.
Speaker 5: Okay, I can imagine.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's doing any good things, but.
Speaker 6: Imagine you're in a pair of jackins.
Speaker 4: Do you know what good for winter?
Speaker 5: Good for winter? The chickens?
Speaker 2: Okay, So the campaign campaign's tagline, Sidney Sweeney has Great Genes plays on the word genes, which naturally leads you to think about her genes, which are obviously white, blonde, haired, blue, white.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: So the problem is people have accused American Eagle of teasing eugenics. So that's a theory that's popular amongst white supremacists, that the human race could be improved by breeding out less desirable traits.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you can understand while people are linking that with one of the acts. Gens are passed on from parents to a spring, often determining traits like her color, personality, and even eye color.
Speaker 11: My gens are.
Speaker 5: Blue Sidney's twiny kaspurg kene. See it, you can see white people are going off.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Absolutely, I'm more concerned about her voice. It's going on there. They said, slow down, Sydney, Oh, not that much, not that much. Speed it up.
Speaker 5: She very much speaks like a teenager too, doesn't she who.
Speaker 4: Has no cares gives you know what less?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then the Great Doja Cat has waved into the debate, and she's done her own little parody TikTok video.
Speaker 4: Sorry that the Great Doja Cat aka Mows McKenzie said.
Speaker 5: They said, finally.
Speaker 1: We get a response from Maos McKenzie. What does she think about the topic.
Speaker 6: Well, she well, it speaks for herself.
Speaker 2: I think she's taking the PI double five quite a lot, because have a listen to her parody take on Sydney Sweeney's American Eagle ad Jinger.
Speaker 7: Passed down from parents to offspring, often determined in traits like hair.
Speaker 3: Color, personality, and even I cooler.
Speaker 9: My gens are blee dog.
Speaker 4: Goes bang Dogie goes bang for the win. Was like that, that's why she's Queen.
Speaker 1: Miles McKenzie's on top, Jones, There's been something that you've been banging on for I'm going to say decades now.
Speaker 5: It's been confirmed via a research study.
Speaker 1: You ready ready, A new study shows that the girlfriend in the relationship is almost always right in an argument.
Speaker 6: You're some substantial evidence to support the.
Speaker 1: Theory, goes cheers, and this sort of feels like, what you need evidence to back up why you're always right?
Speaker 6: Well, not really, because we know it, do you know what?
Speaker 5: I think? Deep doubt inside us? Men know it as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, studies show that women consistently score high in emotional intelligence intelligence whatever hell that is?
Speaker 5: Am I right?
Speaker 1: What even is that? Empathy and emotional awareness? These traits allow them to process conflict with great annuance. I genuinely don't know what that means, respond more thoughtfully, and identify underlying issues more effectively.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you this, producer, Lucy, ever been wrong in an argument in your life?
Speaker 4: Ever?
Speaker 6: Absolutely never?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, pro with this stupid study that says what we already know.
Speaker 1: Well, this does not suggest manner always wrong. It highlights the importance of emotional insight and communication and the value of listening to your partner's perspective.
Speaker 2: Okay, words to live by listening. You've got your listening years on. Do you want to be right or do you want to get along? That's the question every man should ask himself in an argument.
Speaker 1: Oh, hang on, hang on, hang on, hang a light bulb moment. That's something about that, saying happy wife, have you lived?
Speaker 9: A Welcome to the progress.
Speaker 4: The rules are simple.
Speaker 3: About to hear six songs from the same they cacelected their song.
Speaker 4: Hows a place they let it go?
Speaker 6: That song is gone.
Speaker 8: Now let's get into the mangos that are ready to battle.
Speaker 4: Back to you.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, six a chance for you, the listener, to choose and music. This is a tip battle as it speaks, right now, Joe, So it's eleven to ten in my favor.
Speaker 4: Wow, yes, sir, real tight.
Speaker 2: The thing also to note is if you've let it go to the last song, that's what you get.
Speaker 6: It's fraud with voice in it.
Speaker 4: Once you're in, you're in, right, you get what you.
Speaker 6: Get and you don't get upset.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, you're ready for the ai man to tell us what year we're dealing with this week.
Speaker 5: Here we go, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 6: Anything, anything, I'll take anything in.
Speaker 4: The nineties, all right.
Speaker 1: First song to lock yourself in, you just scream out your name like an absolute idiot. First one.
Speaker 4: It's a strong stuff.
Speaker 1: It's it's have to lock yourself in for the first one for me.
Speaker 4: Okay, such a good year. Yeah, alright, no aqua for us. Next song.
Speaker 6: One, we suss each.
Speaker 2: Other out like a couple of lines. You're staring at each other down not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Oh yes, I've gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 4: I was never a together.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: It's a good song, handsome humbo jody. You've locked yourself in with that. Okay, So next song, you haven't you got left? Well, I've got three songs left, right, you're ready? Next one, Oh you're good, just no doubt, Yes, Gwen's to find a solid's no doubt in.
Speaker 6: That's not affair.
Speaker 2: You always talk about how Gwen did some stuff from you as a young teenage boy.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 6: Why don't you return the favorite.
Speaker 1: That that is so very true. I tried to erase that part of our life.
Speaker 4: All right. Two songs laugh, Next one. Wow, it's a yes from me.
Speaker 6: Well, this will be a good battle ogon just out of interest? What was left?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: So that was song five? Yes one song Togo. I could have had this song.
Speaker 6: To get through this Sacho John live.
Speaker 4: Good song. Damn it's a really good song, but un locked in with the Spoe curse.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: So here's what's happening, Jodes you've gone with handsome.
Speaker 1: Nurses the Spice girls.
Speaker 4: It is eleven to ten.
Speaker 1: Please get voting at a Jodey and Hazy winning song announced.
Speaker 4: The first Thing Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: One of the absolute best things this country has ever done.
Speaker 5: And that's create this TV show.
Speaker 6: Isn't it good?
Speaker 5: Which kids love and mom and dad loves as well?
Speaker 6: Well? Have you been known to tear up during that?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh?
Speaker 1: Next seven minutes is all it takes because it's just you know, it's a cinema photography, it's the music, it's everything about Blue episodes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that just sparks so much emotion.
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you what is happening. It has taken off in Bunnings because the popular bluey gnomes are back, so they called the hammerdbarn Husbands. Apparently the ceramic garden figure eines. They are on sale now from Bunnings. They retail for around nineteen dollars each. We didn't realize how popular they are, but then we took a call from care this morning and oh my goodness, didn't she set us straight?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: She used to work at Buddis.
Speaker 11: I used to work out Buddies. And when we first got the blue nomes in, they sold out within an hour. They're about twenty three dollars eat.
Speaker 8: And then later that day they were being sold on ebayses minimum fish four hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Rogeous, Wow, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Hey send us a text so for doublo No nine No not a place course thirty twenty fourteen. Did you purchase one of these little gnomes this morning? They're on the shelves this morning.
Speaker 4: It's six o'clock.
Speaker 2: And can I tell you that one abay listing had a registered bid for four of these gnomes and some other Bluey related items for nine nine hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 6: Isn't that outrageous?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Goodness me, we purchased Bluey himself for that ten grand.
Speaker 5: Huge.
Speaker 1: Just the absolute phenomenon that is Bluey. That's where it's at.
Speaker 2: So cute and wholesome, though wedding proposal's gone wrong, getting four ten if you've had one. One couple's sweet wedding proposal turned into a funny viral fail. So Kevin Ariata got down on one knee before Natalie Milani. It was on the beautiful island of Santorini Grease. He captured a video recording of the special moment as well as some actual unintentional footage. So basically what happened beautiful backdrop, stunning, perfect, He's on one knee.
Speaker 6: She's standing there going, oh my god, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: And at that very moment, a tourist wearing a bucket hat yes I repeat a bucket hat, strolls into the shot and then her husband cruises up beside her and you.
Speaker 6: Can't see his face. All he can see is the shot of his very large gut.
Speaker 4: It's just his big, giant gut. It's where he's pregnant.
Speaker 1: He is as tourist as it gets, yeah, in terms of body shape, what he's wearing and everything, the general vibe that he's bringing.
Speaker 2: But the best part is he's actually eating a chocolate bar at the time, so the couple have spoken out. She said, our dream Santorini proposal accidentally turned into a candy bar and it is so brilliant.
Speaker 6: Do yourself a favor. Jump on TikTok today. It will make you kick. There's no question about that.
Speaker 5: Oh it's excellent.
Speaker 1: We want to put it out there, wedding proposals gone wrong, because you know, you're so nervous. Yeah, shows, I mean, you're lucky. You don't have to do anything you have to do. It's just aside whether you want to say yes or no. But for blokes, that's probably the most nervous I've ever been in my life. Really, And look, I was very confident that my beautiful wife Carl was going to say yes. I think we'd spoken about rings before we even did it, so yeah, she was going to say yes. But you've got a speech, and all of a sudden that there's still it's an uncomfortable situation because you know, for a lot of bokes as well, maybe sometimes for the first time in their lives, like they're burying their soup. Yeah, especially I've got the speech. You're saying things that are so unnatural to say. You delve into a sp when bokes don't.
Speaker 6: Usually treat well, Hang on, don't diminish our role in this.
Speaker 2: It's like you say, we merely have to decide whether we want to say yes or not. It's a fairly significant life decision.
Speaker 5: It's a huge life decision.
Speaker 4: It's not like it just.
Speaker 6: Pops into our head. Yeah, yeah, sure, no worries.
Speaker 1: Oh, wedding proposal's gone wrong. We'd love to take a call thirteen, twenty four ten. Because also maybe you've seen one where someone said no. Yeah, because that's a topic in itself, isn't it. Do you say yes in front of everyone and then do you politely say no behind the scenes?
Speaker 5: Who knows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's to say. I'm just back to this Santorini couple for just one minute. They've put the call out to they want to invite that couple who ruined their proposal video to their wedding about hoping someone can identify them so they can bring them along.
Speaker 1: Third twenty four ten. We'd love to hear from your proposals gone wrong.
Speaker 2: We're talking about this video that's gone viral on TikTok this morning. So it's a couple of tourists interrupting the perfect proposal with the backdrop of Santorini in Greece. It was stunning to the moment the mom in a bucket hat or the tourists just wandered into shot and her husband with his very big belly eating a chocolate bar.
Speaker 1: Really picturesque little scene. Yeah, so gorgeous on all parts.
Speaker 2: Go on, everyone, hilarious, Do yourself a favor. Check it out on TikTok today. Let's go to Tana from Ronella. Who's going to tell us when the proposal got ruined?
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 8: Ah? So I essentially canceled it because I didn't want to go and it was my proposal.
Speaker 4: What you knew was happening? How do you know what was happening?
Speaker 8: No, I didn't. So we were on a cruise ship actually between Rose and Santorini, and my husband obviously wanted to propose, and I was feeling crook and I had the worst food poisoning and I was like, I want to go to bed. I'm just going to have dinner. I'm going to go to bed. And my friend made up this most elaborate story that there's this special island that you can see on this one night and if I don't come, I'll miss out and I'll forever hate myself because I would have been the only one to not say it. Anyway, she guilted me. So I went down to my room, grabbed my glasses because I can't. I got back to the deck and then of course I had to I had to poop because I had food poisoning. So I went back down to my room, went to the toilet, cleaned myself up. An hour later, my poor husband. I got back to the cruise ship deck. He was sweating so bad that I thought he had to sit down. I was like, are you okay? Like do we need to get some first aid up here?
Speaker 12: And he was.
Speaker 8: Incoherent and he wasn't making sense. And then I turned to my friends and I was like, what is going on? And then I saw the sign of will you marry me? Written in black letters on some envelopes from the main desk, and turned back to my husband and he was on one knee and the rest is history.
Speaker 1: Don't let it bit of gastrod of our signal to stop you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, TNA appreciate you. Call Ruby from Blackwood, good morning. When did the proposal get ruined. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So I was going to my friend's house for a cup of coffee, you know, usual, and she's got a little toddler and he's one of those ones where I'm not ready for kids yet, kind of todd little. Yeah, so he was silent, very worrying. He comes out around the corner. We're sitting in the lounge and he's got a box and he's going, mom, mommmum, and he's opening the box and closing the box. My friend her face dropped. He went into her partner's breast coat and he must have had the ring in there, and the toddle of brought it out, just showing us.
Speaker 4: And she's, oh, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 11: I she didn't even know if she wanted to get married, e though.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 11: I was sitting there after a long shift my coffee.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, we're sitting back with a popcorn.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh my god, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I need to know. Did she say yes?
Speaker 2: In the end, she did say yeah.
Speaker 11: She did say yes. But you know, I think they went to Lady Bay Hotels, and you know, she thought it was really red and like they don't go to hotel.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to happen that well, at least you know you're yeah, exactly, Ruby, thank you so much for the course.
Speaker 1: This is Adelaide's favorite wait to awake, so inside nice. We got here in ten minutes time. We have got some Adelaide Show tickets.
Speaker 4: To give away, raw Adelaide's Show.
Speaker 1: Family passes and the gold ticket, and I promise you, I promise you, we'll give them way very soon, definitely before nine o'clock.
Speaker 6: And I'm sorry to talk over you. Then that will never ever happen again.
Speaker 2: Illustris cut the lost time. Hey watch this space. We'll be ad like thunderbirds now. With a couple of huge retirements since they dipped out in the preliums to the Vixen's absolute superstar goal shooter Romelda Aiken has retired overnight. That's on the back of twenty eight year old Hannah Petty pulling the pin. So let's relive just one last time, one of the Captain's best three quartered time rev up speeches.
Speaker 6: Can we.
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 9: Let's go.
Speaker 4: We walked out there. Oh my god, is there a brick wall that I can run through? Right now?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, so good, And it's sad because I think young.
Speaker 6: Women need more role models like that at the moment.
Speaker 2: But any who, we're about to speak to Netble Royalty Cathcox about the neary Grand Final this weekend and it pains me to say between the victims and the foover Next up, Absolute Netball Top Shell Royalty, Cathcocks.
Speaker 1: All right, let's speak to her via KO Sports. This is Alex Warren and Ordinary or Nova. Good morning, Hez.
Speaker 2: You very excited about our next guest thanks to KAO. She's played in seven grand finals and she's won five of them. That's quite an impressive strike rate. And the sun Caught Super Netbale Grand Final is on this weekend West Coast Fever.
Speaker 6: There's Melbourne victims to preview it. One of the greats of the game.
Speaker 2: Cathcox, good morning, five out of seven do that's a pretty impressive strike rate.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and I'd forgotten all about that, but that I'd explain why I get so over excited at this time.
Speaker 4: Of year and I cannot wait for Saturday.
Speaker 12: It's going to be beautiful because it's at rod Laver Arena too, so fourteen thousand people.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about this because it feels like it's the West Coast Fevers to lose at the moment. They absolutely smack the Swifts your old side over in Perth couple of weeks ago, and it just feels like they're invincible under Dan.
Speaker 12: Ryan, You're so right, and this will be I mean, the pressure's on them, isn't it. If you look at the Melbourne Vixen's they've come through. They've had to fight their way through the final series. That two point win over the Adelaide Thunderbirds, but I don't know if it's too soon to talk about that down there, But then a one point win over the Swifts last week. They've fought their way through that. So I feel like they go in there with no pressure on them. There's no expectation. The pressure is all on the West Coast Fever.
Speaker 4: But you're right.
Speaker 12: They have not had a single close game in the last fourteen outings or so.
Speaker 4: They've been near flawless. It's going to be tough to take them down on Hannah Petty.
Speaker 1: Of course, the outgoing skip of the Adelaie Thunderbirds and Lee's with such an incredible resumes still young. But clearly I've said this for a long time. We had a debate a few weeks ago and I said that netbul is.
Speaker 5: More brutal than football on the body. I don't know how the hell you guys do it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, look, minus the contact that you're allowed to have, the contact certainly happens, and Hannah throws herself into the contact. She goes looking for it. When it's not there, she throws the self over the signage into the crowd. And I mean, she's just one of the most inspirational leaders, whether she's on the court or not. I'm really sad to see you go after the ten years at the club and still so young, but obviously there's a reason she's called time. And we just wish her all the best and hope she doesn't stray too far from the game because she'd have so much to give in another capacity.
Speaker 2: The way Hannah Petty addresses her charges in the breaks, some of her speeches have just been absolutely epic, haven't they.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And she's so measured and so controlled, and I love that she'll also give them a fire up when they need it, but for the most part, really clear with their instructions and what she wants from her side, and they go at and deliver, and to be fair, I was super impressed with the season from the Adelaie Thunderbirds given they lost Shamira Stelling Humphrey so early on. To have been able to keep up the contest and still get themselves into the finals, I think they should be really happy with themselves.
Speaker 4: Kath.
Speaker 1: We appreciate your time. I can't believe I'm just going over your stats as well. Seven Grand finals one five of them like you mentioned, and one hundred and eight senior appearances. Frustrated. It's just ridiculous. Hey, just a quick question. Five wins which was the sweetest, Oh.
Speaker 12: Probably the last one. I ended up playing with the Melbourne Vixon's for my last year of my career and it was my very last game in netball that we won a premiership, So pretty good way to go out.
Speaker 2: I have to say the adelaid Wildcats ones are in real danger of missing the finals at this point, unless Kath Cox wants to make a Caveo appearance in a goal shooter on Saturday.
Speaker 12: If you're prepared to pay for the month of physil need after.
Speaker 4: It, I'm down. Thanks for the jack, Kat, No worries, guys,