Speaker 1: All right, here we go, are we on?
Speaker 2: We're on?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the first episode of the Maths Funny Podcast with May Josh, the guy behind Maths Funny, and if you're not familiar with the page, I'm basically the guy who crashes all the weddings and the filmings and just pisses the cast off in real life. This year, I'm gonna keep doing that, but I'm also gonna annoy them via this podcast. Rather than doing like a weekly episode or like our long ones, I'm just gonna jump on every now and again one there's actually something worth saying, and just do mini ones with spoilers and the drama and shit. Yeah. Season eleven started last night with the first two cuples getting married, and I've actually already got some mad drama for you all, which kind of involves me splitting the first couple of the season up because of something that happened in September during filming when I crashed their wedding and got a bit carried away. So yeah, before I carry on, I'm just warning there will be spoilers in this and probably every episode, which I assume you are all gonna love. That's why you're listening. Ay, so yeah. Episode one, after the usual hens and books parties, we all watch floppy head Elliott, who's a thirty five year old business owner from Queensland, walk down the island marry Lauren, a thirty seven year old who is also a business owner from Queensland. So much in common already, guys, Fuck. The experts have played it well there ahead of the meet and they had all these hype that Elliott wasn't going to like her, and he's doing all these hectic grabs like I'm going to leave the ceremony of this, no vibe with him just constantly saying shit like this.
Speaker 3: I have a very vivid vision of what my wife will be like.
Speaker 1: She'll be.
Speaker 3: Feminine, should be classy, wholesome. I'll know very early on when I lay my eyes on her if there's potential.
Speaker 1: But then, despite all that build up, and also despite Lauren's sister being the literal bridesmaids from how that would fucking cause any guy to run away, they were vibing the future look bright and the episode ended and we were all hopeful, you know, these people could last. But then when the cameras stopped rolling and they stepped outside the wedding venue, which was the State Theater in Sydney. They were presented with me, and this is when things went a little bit wrong. So what they didn't mention on the show last night is that Lauren is the ex girlfriend of Johnno from last season, you know, the boring guy who kind of speaks a bit like this, I do wish you all the best in this crazy journey we call life. They dated before he was a maths last year, and they were like a thing. And I found that out while this wedding was being filmed. And I also figured out they're gonna drag this out for weeks as like some big bombshell where she's nervous about telling him something and he'll question if she's there for the right reasons or to get back at him. And then I just thought, I can't be bothered with this storyline being dragged out, so I'm just gonna go down there as he leave, I'm just gonna tell him myself, which is which is basically what I did. So Elliott was the first to leave that ceremony and get into the limo that was waiting, and as he stepped onto the street, this is me kind of just making him aware of what I was already aware of. Hey, ellieh congrats, you're much better looking than her ex JOHNO, the guy from last season. Don't know what she's told you, but yeah, that's her X, just making sure you're a cross night. In that grab, you didn't hear Elliott respond because producers don't allow them to talk to me during filming, which I found very funny. But when I kind of let him in on that big secret, he didn't look very happy. Then, as he waited for her in the limo, out came Lauren, and I just thought, Ah, I'll say gooday to her too. Congrats Lauren? I ah, what were you thinking that in JOHNA from last season? Do you regret it? I assume so? Oh nah, okay, are you going to be more exciting than Johnny? At least he was like watching paper? Oh, she agrees. The two of them then went back to the hotel. They went to bed, and the next morning, when they woke up to go on the honeymoon, guess what happened. Elliott had suddenly had like this mad change of heart, was no longer liking Lauren and was now saying she was too old for him and all this shit and just not his type.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow Night, Elliott, there was definitely things on my non negotiables, right, don't line.
Speaker 1: Up Elliott's dramatic change of heart and then well, according to my sources, he kind of just packed his bags and left and quit the show. Marriage over now, I'll be honest, it's hard to say. If I was the sole reason this happened, then he just quit. But all I know is he was living life at the ceremony, which we just watched. In that episode, the cameras kind of stopped filming their happy and hopefully step onto the streets and that there I am letting him in on the big secret, and then he wakes up the next and yeah, it's over. I'm laughing because it's like awkward. I don't know if I should be like proud or ashamed if I did split them up, but I at least you know, I'm the only podcast that's there from the very start, literally involved in every element of production and ruining storylines. So I'd like to apologize to Australia for that one. Anyway. Yeah, moving on to Karina and Paul, the second couple we've seen get married in the first episode, and there was also a bit of drama there when she realized he wasn't a stranger and they'd been on a date together last year, and then he ghosted her. I've a listened to this.
Speaker 3: Can you believe that?
Speaker 2: What is the chance.
Speaker 3: Am I going to get a different guy?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I wasn't a second date?
Speaker 1: She ghosted me. Yeah. Despite how dramatic they made that sound on the show, they ended up having a chat. They worked for it, and they seem to like each other, and this couple seem like a good match. But if you want another spoiler, I can let you know that they're not the only participants who have already hooked up and met before coming on to marry at first sight. Later this week, we'll meet another couple, Riet and Jeff, who get married and who also used to date last year, Like they were kind of seeing each other for quite a while, broke up, and then we're surprised to see each other as they arrived at the ceremony. And I know that for a fact because I was there to the side kind of crashing it watching his reaction as he turned around and was like, Oh shit, that's real.
Speaker 3: She's going She's gonna come in this way.
Speaker 2: Oh, he knows that, he knows that, he knows that he knows.
Speaker 1: I've got no idea how they're going to edit that on TV, if they're going to reinclude it, if they're gonna hype it up, or what they're gonna do. So we'll wait for that episode and then I'll let you know what actually happened. And then according to Daily Mail, who reported this a while back, there's another bride on the show who's shocked midway through the season when the Intruders arrived and she realizes she used to shag him. This season is very incestuous. Anyway, that's all I got for you now, thank you for listening to episode one, and I will see you back for episode two with some more drama, maybe tomorrow and maybe the day after. As I said this podcast, I don't want to have like a routine of when the Epps are coming. I'm just gonna when I've got something to say, I'll say it.