Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy's one show. I'm over well, you know, I'm not even ready.
Speaker 2: For the show, Jack, because I was gas bagging the gorgeous honery from Spec Savers.
Speaker 3: Yes I did. We did see our good mates from Specy's.
Speaker 2: And then this time just ran away.
Speaker 3: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: It's just Sashet in here like it's no big deal. We're live on the radio.
Speaker 4: Hey, Swani, I want to correct something I said yesterday or that we said about Taylor Swift's ears to it because it came to an end. You know how he threw out at number like one point three to nine billion or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's actually two billion.
Speaker 2: Oh it was close one point nine to three.
Speaker 3: It was one point nine three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Please tell me that somebody didn't email and say, way, when, oh when, oh when will you get the numbers right?
Speaker 3: No, but I would love it if they did.
Speaker 4: Hey, speaking of that Chrissy's correspondence, the last one for the year is this Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make it good. Do a retrospective all the things you really disliked and maybe one thing that you liked not.
Speaker 4: At all at the Christy Swan Show on Instagram. Hey, after three o'clock Chrissy's Favorite Things returns. It's essentially Swanny where you give away some of your favorite stuff from prices.
Speaker 2: So exciting and it really means Christmas is here when I'm throwing out my favorite things. Sure does the Chrissy Swan show for It's Tuesday. To do this Tuesday? Oh yeah, this is where we compare our to do lists? Do you You really do use your phone for everything? Don't you?
Speaker 3: Always me too?
Speaker 4: Like I'm annoying that I will just ask Siri to add things to my reminders, like I do it out loud if I'm around people, whatever comes to mind, I just add it.
Speaker 2: You know, I saw you do that for the first time, and I thought it was so cool that when you weren't looking and I was by myself in the car, you tried it. I went, hey, Siri, at a reminder it to Monday.
Speaker 3: That's not how you do it, and she did it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, says I've added I've had it for Monday.
Speaker 4: But you can do it in one all in one go, so you can say the reminder, Hey Siri, add reminder for nine am tomorrow. Text Chrissy Swan. Okay, I've had that was going to that. Really, I was hoping she'd speak out.
Speaker 2: Loudly and you normally she does in the car to.
Speaker 3: Me, I know, saying terrible start to this segment.
Speaker 2: She's my money friend. Okay, okay, First up, this is important because you know I'm going on a holiday kicking off on Sunday to somewhere I've never been before. Yeah, with the with the kids, and I've delivered an ultimatum to them, and on my to do list it just says, tell kids, I'm not packing anymore. So those rules have changed. Now every holiday we've ever been on for the last sixteen years, I've done packing for everybody. Not anymore. I've said, I am way too busy to pack for all of you people. You're packing for yourself, and what you don't bring, you don't have souls about it.
Speaker 4: Good on you, Swani, because I think as well. I was packing for trips by the age of ten. So like, you've been good, You've been a good mom packing for that long.
Speaker 2: I No, I just didn't realize. You know, with parenting, you don't realize you're doing it too long until you go, hang on, I'm doing yeah, exactly. Next thing on the to do list, secretars top soil. Yep, I've entered my gardening era, okay, and I've been hacking it trees and bushes with just like kitchen scissors.
Speaker 3: Oh good, that doesn't cut it.
Speaker 2: No, I got it quite literally, doesn't matter. I'm gonna go and get some secretars. Plus, I've noticed that there's bits in the garden that doesn't have to top soil, but apparently it's very expensive, so maybe not. And this one, this is actually on This was yesterday's to do list.
Speaker 3: What's this?
Speaker 2: But I know you'll love it so much that I'm putting it on today. Approach nail bar.
Speaker 3: Wait have you not had your have toenail fixed yet?
Speaker 2: I haven't had time. And also I've got great shame, so I don't want to show anyone. Yeah, So yesterday it was on my to do list and I did it. I went to my local tower ba yeah, and I said, have a look at my foot and I took my sock off and I showed him. I said can you do anything with it? And he said yes?
Speaker 3: And did he fix it tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: He couldn't do it yesterday?
Speaker 2: No. Oh no, he needs like a like a four hours full on Leonardo da Vinci art kit to put it back together.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm glad you're getting it sorted though in time for your trip. That's good.
Speaker 4: Your My first one's quite boring, change health insurance. The only reason I use private health insurance is for my dental check ops every six months. And I've noticed the last couple of years I haven't been getting it for free, Like I haven't been getting the two free ones.
Speaker 3: Why not? I don't know.
Speaker 4: If this provided no longer provides a free dental checkup, On'm like king on why is this amount coming out of.
Speaker 3: My account every week? Then I want free dental checkups.
Speaker 2: You know that if you pay for two dental checkups, it's a lot less than private health insurance. I know.
Speaker 4: But then like what if I need to go to hospital or something, I still want to be able to, you know, which is the cost? I think it's like one hundred and sixty bucks on for private health around that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's a boring one. That's not very Jack Charles with me, No.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: My next one is send Janey birthday list. I'm doing, like you know, some little be day drinks on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yes you are, and then they're.
Speaker 4: Going to go out after, so I need to send Jannie the list of people coming out after to the clubs to ensure everyone gets.
Speaker 2: Home and make sure that my name's on there.
Speaker 3: Bobs, I'm not an idiot. Your top of the list. Where are we going, electric Baby?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I'd love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it full of people right up in my face?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 4: And then the final one is going to Venroy to pick out an outfit for Saturday.
Speaker 3: Actually, can I show you what I want to wear?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: And you tell me honestly? Yeah, because it's a bit march if it's a y or an end for me?
Speaker 2: All right? You know you can do no wrong. Oh, I love it.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit like.
Speaker 2: It's an absolute why why? Why you are going to look cute as a button? My god, that model's got big feet.
Speaker 3: Oh, I reckon something else would be big too.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan show, you're about to hear a very as my daughter would say, wholesome story. This is as wholesome as it gets on this show.
Speaker 4: I reckon, Jack, I know, and it's obviously going to be delivered by you.
Speaker 2: Obviously, No, I can be wholesome. Yeah, you can I can.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I took my.
Speaker 4: Parents out for like a beautiful dinner on a Saturday night. The other night, Saturday night, you know, is primarial estate for me.
Speaker 3: I know it is.
Speaker 2: It's a really big deal. I hope they realized I loved it. Was it a special occasion Dad's birth.
Speaker 3: Dad sixty one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he paid for everything.
Speaker 3: No, No, I got it.
Speaker 2: We're influencing now for Dad's dinner. It doesn't cost anything.
Speaker 4: No, we paid for the No, there was still money exchange for the drinks.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's get to this wholesome story.
Speaker 2: So there was a viril sensation in America called the Mormon Wives something the Mormon Pop. I wrote it down from the dirty soda from from the Mormon wise right, which is essentially a melted spider. So it's soda pop, you know, soft drink, adding some different syrups if you want. And then half and half, which anyone who has been to America and had half and half nose it is God's tears, right. Half and half is a mix between full cream milk and cream when you put it into but it comes in one. When you put it into coffee, it's just a silky divine.
Speaker 3: Why don't we have it here because we're.
Speaker 2: Stupid and can't tell you the best thing about the Disney cruise that I went on. I went to get a coffee and guess what was in the dispenser?
Speaker 3: Half and half.
Speaker 2: Half and half. I basically got underneath it and turned into my mouth. But that's the drink, so it's sort of like a spider but not without you know, you have no ice cream. Anyway, this girl wanted to try it, and she was also trying her hand, being a bit of a viral sensation as self, so she was filming ordering the soft drink. By the way, this girl calls diet coke her holy grail, specifically specifically from McDonald's. Anyway, she met a woman at the drive in the drive through that was destined to be her best friend. Hi's alone, Yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you seen this.
Speaker 1: Thing that I put this in?
Speaker 2: Die coke? Isn't that a curdle?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Are you doing like that?
Speaker 3: Yes, delicious, I'm obsessed coke zeal and real beer.
Speaker 2: Oh next to you, I'm obsessed with her. So they sound like they know each other very well, but they've just literally seen each other the first time at a drive through window.
Speaker 3: An immediate connection though I and.
Speaker 2: Having said that, I have an immediate connection with the girl that takes my hot, it is as close to love as I'm ever going to get before.
Speaker 3: We move on.
Speaker 4: I have just noticed as well that obviously in the States, you can still get post mixed diet coke.
Speaker 3: Jealous, what do you mean.
Speaker 2: Can't you get post mixed dic cocine? What do you mean? But you can't be up set? You're a ziz man.
Speaker 4: You told me I've had to be, haven't I because Marc has removed diet coke, So I've had to transferred to So what are you gonna do? I don't know, You're not show up to work tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You could stay loyal like I have, regardless of zizz macan.
Speaker 3: What happens when I'm going through the drive through, though, well.
Speaker 2: Thensoiled and also disloyal if you're on holiday in Bali because you can't get diet coke and gets okay, So she met this girl anyway, met this girl. Their names You notice I'm avoiding using their names because I find it confusing. No, this one's okay, Raquel, I understand. And then the girl at the drive through at Maca's. Her name is Mark Kelia. Oh cool, But then her surname is Skelly.
Speaker 3: Markela Skelly. That's a lot of skelly.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds like it spelled Mary Potter does. Anyway, Then the girl, the original girl who wanted the diet Coke, Raquel, goes back. She posts that photograph, that that video footage. First two tops, six million people watch it, then it climbs to twelve million. She decides to go back, clearly to make a little bit more, you know coin anyway, you won't believe who's at the window again. Oh god, have you seen the video?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are six million views.
Speaker 1: We have to try the Ruby or Cooke situation.
Speaker 3: Oh, Phil, I came yesterday.
Speaker 6: They were like, we can't give you her information because they think I'm a stalker.
Speaker 3: But I was like, no, we're.
Speaker 1: Back to we found her Mark Halia.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's another look, there's another break of them getting to know each other. But we've crept on so much about all sorts of things. We run out of times.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're talking about best friends and how if you've got one, if you're lucky enough to have one. You know, not everybody has a best friend. You and I do. Jack, Yes, and it's each other. No, we each have separate best friends, and we are very fortunate, and we know that. I always feel like it. You need to mention that, because you sort of take it for granted when you've got one. It's very very special.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's rare.
Speaker 2: Yeah. These two women basically fell in best friend love at the McDonald's drive through. One was in the window. God, I love that jingle.
Speaker 3: Man, it makes me hungry.
Speaker 2: Oh, it just makes me happy. Inside one O one was saying, can I take your order please? And the other one was giving your order and the rest is history. They are best friends, went viral on TikTok if you don't hardly mind.
Speaker 4: And now they're doing tiktoks together. Try and Drinks thirteen twenty four to ten. How did you meet your best you? Was it in a unique place?
Speaker 2: Hey, Linda, Hello, Where'd you meet your bestie?
Speaker 7: It was over thirty years ago on a year seven camping trip. We were grouped together for the first time to go canoeing, our first experience, and we were heard screaming trying to keep our balance from the hills and the cabins our friends as we were troddening back or wet soaking wet because we had fallen in the water so we couldn't keep our balance. But it was so much fun and friends over thirty years.
Speaker 2: Isn't that amazing? Later? Yeah, and had you been at the same school or class or whatever beforehand? But had never?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: No, We met in year seven and we reflect back to it even today and how amazing our journey's been. Now we're mums with four kys beach amongst us. Wow, So it's been a journey and we love that memory because it was so much fun first time we met and first time canoeing then it was it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Do you have canoe tattoos now, Linda?
Speaker 7: Oh look I still have. I still get nervous going into a canoe.
Speaker 3: Today, But I mean, how awful's canoeing? Just quietly?
Speaker 2: You could never do a show.
Speaker 3: Linda.
Speaker 4: You've got a Neutrable at Fleet from Neutrable at the number one personal blender brand in the world.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't I don't need to speak to Linda again. But if I could, I would say, why are you afraid of getting in the canoe? You sched and meet another best friend? Haye, Finny fin hate Finn? Oh, where'd you meet your best friend?
Speaker 8: I met my best friend through I volunteer at Tarnazoo and came on a shift. It was her and her her old best friend was there.
Speaker 9: Got to talking to them.
Speaker 8: To be honest, in the beginning, I thought she was a little bit weird and I thought a little bit wacky.
Speaker 9: But then she texted me.
Speaker 8: I got her Instagram. She texted me later that day saying, hey, how do you know if a guy likes you? We I gave her my number. We started talking and I met this guy that she liked, and yeah, we've been us three for me my, she's now my best friend and this guy have been like we've threating like a best friend like trio since for almost two years.
Speaker 3: It's giving throple, Oh my god, it's giving.
Speaker 2: It's giving. This is an old reference. I'm pretty in pink. It's exactly the are you ducky? Fin is ducky? Aren't you ducky?
Speaker 4: Your ducky Phinn, We're going to send you in Fin has no idea what you're saying, we're going to send you a.
Speaker 3: Neutrable at flip from utuble. Let's finish with it.
Speaker 2: I always talk to Finn so much and like, really get to the bottom of it, don't you. He really had me. There was like we'll get twists and turns and windy roads and is it a boys a girl? Like what's going on?
Speaker 4: I want to ask how the copy barries are Tarronga, but we don't have time. Kristin thirteen twenty four to ten, how did you meet your bestie?
Speaker 10: Hi, guys of the show, Hey, I just want to say it's not my bestie. So back in nineteen eighty seven, Jack, I know that was a long time ago for you. I was sweet sixteen seventeen and I was also in the McDonald's drive through and I met the love of my life back then through the drive through. He would come through and order a big mac and I would have forced us did you like fries?
Speaker 2: With that?
Speaker 7: And it turned out I was his fries and we kind of.
Speaker 10: Lived happily ever after until he went to God about eight years and it was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a beautiful story.
Speaker 4: Christ Did you have the drive through? Did you like always go and eat big macs together.
Speaker 3: On your anniversary.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, there was always a big mac here.
Speaker 3: That was a fair question.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show put a little dilemma for you.
Speaker 2: I think I might have just stolen somebody's food from the kitchen, which you know is a no no. So we've got two big fridges here, yes, at Nova, and people with their lunches in there, the people that the work here and they want to bring their lunch from home. Fair enough. Well, I was digging around for what we had, and I left over a little set of baguette which I toasted, and then there's free cheese. I just sort of cobbled together a weird tuna salads. Quite nice. It was quite nice. Anyway. On my travels in the fridge, I found two punnets of the mini Roama tomatoes, so not small version, but they were all sort of you know when they're just about to go and they're sort of pucket and wrinkly and soft. Anyway, I saw those just grabbing my own bosom. Anyway, I saw them and I went, oh, that they're obviously been forgotten by somebody. I'm going to throw them into a pan with some olive oil and salt and pepper and cook them down, and then maybe tomorrow you and I might have a pasta sauce or fry an egg and put it on there. Or the person who actually owns the tomatoes, you know, can use them anyway. Someone said, are they your tomatoes? I thought, technically no, they're not.
Speaker 3: They are now, but they.
Speaker 2: Were about to be nobodies.
Speaker 1: Is that stealing?
Speaker 2: They were about to go in the bin. I think it saved them.
Speaker 3: I want to say.
Speaker 4: I mean I thieve from the work fridges as well, so I don't think as well.
Speaker 2: I didn't throw them out and I didn't eat them.
Speaker 3: But you've cooked with them, haven't you did? You just cooked with them.
Speaker 2: I just threw them in a pan with olive oil and slow cooked them so that they're not wasted.
Speaker 4: I think that's fine. I think in the work fridge it's fair game. Also, like you said, they're about to pass away those tomatoes.
Speaker 2: That's it. Look after your tomatoes? Are your tomatoes? Look after me?
Speaker 1: You've heard whatever the saying is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Get a free Shane warn Legacy heart test with ce Sue at price Line This self service test can check your blood pressure, heart rate, diabetes, risky am I and more. Plus receive a free heart age estimate with results in as little as four minutes.
Speaker 3: Tracking your health is easy at price Line.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, Liz, Hi, Lizyris. How are you? Oh Elizabeth, Lizzie?
Speaker 10: I have missed you from Big Brother days?
Speaker 2: My friend, you've missed me. I have not gone anywhere. Is I have not stopped working to take a breath since the day that show wrapped.
Speaker 9: I know I love it.
Speaker 2: I love you, and I was just talking to a friend of mine this morning going it is astounding how many people straight away go, oh I loved you and Big Brother twenty one years?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: I love it me too? Feels like yesterday.
Speaker 4: If they asked you to go back in for three months and you got to just disconnect from everyone and switch.
Speaker 3: Off, would you do it?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, I would hate that. Pack my bags? Where is Mike Goldmanit? I just my glasses on top?
Speaker 8: Great?
Speaker 2: This is on with my eyes.
Speaker 3: Tom. Have you in Sonderella or is it Scoundrel? Or is it Soundrel?
Speaker 2: Or is it sonder Oh?
Speaker 6: Hello above Trell?
Speaker 1: How are you going Sondrell?
Speaker 2: What a great name was that from?
Speaker 6: Oh god, I'd probably be a millionaire by now. Someone I've got a dollar per person that has asked me the big question?
Speaker 2: Good? How annoying for you? Have you? I still want to know?
Speaker 3: Have you asked your parents? Were they had they had a few BEVs.
Speaker 6: I've lost both my parents. Unfortunately, you can't so a bit. I know that day just to play tennis with his ladies when he was younger, and she had a daughter named Sondrell and dad mum and dad took six years to fall pregnant with me. So Dad mentioned it to mum and then they loved it. But yeah, our surname was Smith, so oh, very unusual.
Speaker 2: So a very exotic first name. Yeah, and then Smith on the end. Well, good luck to both of you, Liz and Sondrell, the great sondrel Antwony.
Speaker 4: I'm going to put another three hundred dollars minimax about your inside the bum bag because we're coming up to Christmas and I'm feeling generous this week.
Speaker 2: You're embarrassed about what just happened.
Speaker 3: We're just going to not talk about that question.
Speaker 2: Number one, Oh your names are your buzzers best of five. First person to get three ounced quick wins the game and we'll walk away with the money. Can't buy it because he's wanted. He a bum bag and Jack's shame price.
Speaker 3: Question number one, in which.
Speaker 2: Canadian city to Taylor Swift wrap up? Lise errors? Yes, Liz.
Speaker 7: Thancouver.
Speaker 3: It is Vancouver, she's on the scoreboard. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Nathan Cleary is an Australian professional rugby league footballer. Yes, le it's.
Speaker 3: Rabbit robbed.
Speaker 2: To be one of the other pend Panthers. Question number three Disney star Raven Simone. That's so Raven is celebrating her Oh, I've just answered that is celebrating her thirty ninth birthday today. Can you name the Disney show she's starting from two thousand and three to two thousand and seven. Ladies, she just said girls. I literally just said it. Sorry, that's so Raven. That was the most obnoxious show I've ever watched. She was a little bit annoying, a little bit.
Speaker 3: Like a lot so much.
Speaker 4: Question number four. Currently there is only one point to Liz on the scoreboard.
Speaker 3: You know what it was?
Speaker 2: She was never as cute is Rudy Huxtable and they still still gave her a spin off series. It was never gonna work. Question number four, in which season is daytime the longest?
Speaker 5: Liz, yes, stays in our Lives?
Speaker 2: Wait, hurry, wait, okay, let's just let's just backtrack. So the question is in which season is daytime the longest? And you answered days of our Lives?
Speaker 3: What you think? Show?
Speaker 2: Want to give you? Lise a point for that? I love about it.
Speaker 4: Let's see if Liz knows the answer though, In which season is daytime the longest?
Speaker 3: Go Liz, Summer. It is summer, two points to Liz. Question number five.
Speaker 2: How many top friends were you allowed to have on MySpace? Top friends? Liz, Yes, Liz five Sondrel, the Great Sondrel. Oh, so look it's a Liberati character, the Great Chandel.
Speaker 3: I'm just not talking.
Speaker 2: I think she said no.
Speaker 3: I don't. Question number six, this is for the win, Liz.
Speaker 2: According, I know it's exhausting busy according to an old wives tale? What keeps the doctor away?
Speaker 4: Sondrell an apple? Yes, she's on the gore board. Question number seven, just just wanting to just ask.
Speaker 2: The question in which Australian city does the Momber Festival take Please Lizz Melbourne.
Speaker 1: It is Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Of course we would know because you are talking to a former Queen of Moomber.
Speaker 3: Of course, the monarch.
Speaker 4: The monarch, Liz, you have won the bum bag and a three hundred dollars minimax voucher.
Speaker 2: Get off my float.
Speaker 3: You're so welcome to.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show. The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: And I'm mad for a Google search, I mean everyone is. I don't know what did we do without it?
Speaker 4: Well, apparently you guys would have to go and get a book or an encyclopedia.
Speaker 2: I know that is so shocking to you, but that is true.
Speaker 3: How awful and the books.
Speaker 2: You realize books don't get automatically updated like the Internet. No, they were fifteen years old and I was still using them as references for you know, gross domestic products of countries.
Speaker 4: And yeah, did you just like walk around feeling like you didn't know anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did?
Speaker 3: And why are you loving me? Tom?
Speaker 2: I did? I didn't And do you know why? Because I didn't know anything. And what's worse is there was no way of finding out. I had all the exact same quantity of questions about stuff. Yeah, but no way to get the answer.
Speaker 3: Except read a book.
Speaker 2: The answer is not in the book. You I'm not going to go down to Hawthorne Library and look up on the on the microfish. That's the thing. That's what I say. And my kids, you are so lucky.
Speaker 3: Legit, how good is twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: I'm so excited about the Internet in Google.
Speaker 4: I mean, full disclosure. This is our last week on air. We are still live with you, and the wheels are falling off today. I think if you were that last quiz break, you'll understand why.
Speaker 2: Like one of the wheels is rolling down Clarendon straight. I can see it from here. Anyway, let's talk about Google searches. And I was going to do mine.
Speaker 3: We just don't have time busy yapping.
Speaker 2: Here are the top three. Yeah, US selection, Olympic Medal tally and Euros. If I meet somebody and they're there top three Google searchers, I'm calling the police. I'm going to say, what are you doing in within one hundred meters of me?
Speaker 3: Because you know you're not.
Speaker 4: Allowed because it's such they're such boring, Tom, that's so boring. The US election. I get the Euros.
Speaker 2: Bet are four and five and six Okay, I don't know what six is, but four is Leeam Payne, five is Taylor Swift. Now we're getting into my Google searches and six is connection connections. What is that?
Speaker 3: Does that mean? Thirteen twenty four ten? If you know what that means.
Speaker 2: Then there's COPA America T twenty World Cup Ei.
Speaker 4: Okay, We've got to keep pushing on ticket ticket tech marketplace gammers.
Speaker 2: What sort of an idiot looks up ticket tech marketplace? Well, frankly anything with marketplace in the back. I was looking for a I was looking for a table for my kids, and I nearly got scammed. I would have been scammed if I was just a little bit less, you know, a god. Yeah, I'll tell you that story tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You will love it. Okay, great sleuthing.
Speaker 2: Then the wheelchair ten is Paralympics okay.
Speaker 4: And then we also had the most googled how to questions.
Speaker 2: What is this about?
Speaker 3: And one of them hasten Number five has really stumped you?
Speaker 2: And I was that with number one, how to watch Olympics Australia. Turn on your bloody television, open your eyes seriously. Question number five how to mew?
Speaker 4: Now, between you and I we generally know most things. Of course, we can help each other out. But we had no idea what mewing was.
Speaker 2: It's spelt mew, and I know that word, but I thought it was an alternative word for me owing, which of course I do most nights up and down my hallway.
Speaker 4: That I can picture, that I can picture. It doesn't mean that though. It is a technique in which the tongue is placed on the root of the mouth, roof the roof, Oh wow, the roof of the mouth.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to make you look more jeury, you matched in the face?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten Do you mew? Have you tried mewing? Has mewing helped redefine your jaw shape? We're gonna take your calls after TLC.
Speaker 2: How do you meal?
Speaker 3: If we're not taking off air the Crissy Swan Show?
Speaker 2: We need to learn how to mew? Because it was the top one of the top most googled how to questions. Isn't this sweet? Your sweet kids?
Speaker 1: Men?
Speaker 2: Number seven? How to talk to women? Worry about it? Quick wear your head anyway? Number five was how to mew? And I thought that was just meowing like a kitten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it wasn't which you admitted that you go up and down your steps doing I do me, which is quite alarming, and also for mewing swanny on the most googled searches number six was connections, and you and I weren't sure what that was, but Ruby, I believe knows real there.
Speaker 2: Hello, what is connections?
Speaker 11: Connections just like another one of the New York Times games like wordle, but better.
Speaker 2: Oh does it still involve words?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: You get like sixteen tiles with words, like random words, and they each fit into like one of four categories.
Speaker 2: Which is harder. Connections are wordle.
Speaker 11: Oh, connections easily?
Speaker 6: They get really abstract.
Speaker 3: You'll hate it with You're a good You're a word nerd, though.
Speaker 2: Word word get I get obsessed.
Speaker 4: I dream of wordle, Ruby, Priceline, pharmacy voucher for you. Thirteen twenty fourteen. We're asking do you new and can you explain to us what?
Speaker 2: Yes, Julie, and you're an authority on it? How are you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 9: I'm ten and everybody at school?
Speaker 5: Does it all right?
Speaker 2: What does it look like? Is it just for photos or is it like a facial exercise?
Speaker 9: Oh, it's like it's sort of like a facial exercise, so like you have your finger twice against your lips and then you drag your finger down your jewel line.
Speaker 3: Sorry, just shot.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you put your singing down your jaw line, okay, on the outside.
Speaker 9: It's supposed to make it shoffle.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it feels really good, does feel?
Speaker 3: I reckon?
Speaker 2: We keep a lot of tension in our jaws, we do.
Speaker 4: I can feel like a little muscle ball at the end of the Yes, Hey, Julie, we're going to send you a family past to Paddington in Peru, which is in Cinema's January one for the school holes.
Speaker 3: That's good, Thank you, my pleasure.
Speaker 4: He wasn't through, Okay, Vanessa, can you tell us what mewing is?
Speaker 5: So my daughter a little the time she thinks it's cool, which is kind of like you outline your drawlne like you trace it from the from your ear down to your jaw. And they do it to each other as well at school. So if you have your head down, if you can use someone so kind of like, you can do it to them as well.
Speaker 2: Where does it come from from the word mew.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like one of those words that that you know, they just just is in at the moment to be honest, and you kind of go, where did that come from?
Speaker 1: But it's really weird?
Speaker 2: Is it almost? Is it like a gentle massage thing. I went to a facial therapist once who basically just punched my face for forty five minutes to relieve the pressure. I came out looking like I had a facelift. It was amazing. But I think that she she like, you know, she was the first to mute.
Speaker 3: She mewed first, Yes, mew mute.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is Chrissy's favorite thing.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. I got the shock of my life yesterday when I realized how close we were to Christmas and I'm going to be rating my favorite things for me. I think because I've done no shopping, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but you've bought my gift, You've said, so, I.
Speaker 1: Don't I have?
Speaker 2: Indeed, Hello, Chloe, h you're from the land of the fruit chalk? Am I right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Adelaide, yep, yeah, love. Do you love a fruit chok? What's that? Oh?
Speaker 3: Chloe?
Speaker 2: You just said what's that? When I said do you love a fruit chok? Please enlighten them.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's like a bit of fruit.
Speaker 11: I don't even know what fruit, but apricot, apricott.
Speaker 2: Oh my, and it's called a fruit, a man's fruit chock. It's like a little bit of apricot and oh my god, it's so.
Speaker 3: Del No, I'm more good things. I just googled it. I don't need apricot with much.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's yummy anyway. Clothes, we digress. You do not have a big stocking full of fruit chocks. No, no, no, you are here because you're registered on the noverplayer app. You clever girl, and you have won my favorite thing for today. It is in fact, an amazing prize pack. And in there we've got kind Complexion Stick, the Shame Moisture Healthy Scalp set, a Shame Moisture Curl Revival, It's a Corevivable naty O Blend gift pack, Laureal men Vitamin see ex pet Duo. That's the Men Not and number seven Future, a new franchise collection. This is a massive prize.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's go clicking for the last time today.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click Babe.
Speaker 4: We were proposed to talk.
Speaker 2: About it on the weekend, but we didn't. They were supposed to about yesterday and we didn't. Let's finally talk about Sabrina Carpenter and her duet with Chapel Ryan. I saw the headlines and I was excited because I love these two gilts. Yes, and you saw what song they were singing, didn't It was a Christmas special.
Speaker 3: It was am song.
Speaker 2: It is Last Christmas, the best Christmas song of all time? Really, yep, it sounds like and probably don't do you know what a record player is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, friends, So you know when you when you have the speed on the wrong speed for the size of the.
Speaker 3: Album, and it sounds terrible.
Speaker 2: That's what it sounds like. It sounds like it's on the wrong speed and if you were looking at it, it would be warping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I like them both. I love the song.
Speaker 3: No, have you watched the special yet on Netflix?
Speaker 2: I haven't. I've seen something. I've seen little snippets of the two of them. It looks weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I watched it last night.
Speaker 4: It's called a Nonsense Christmas, which is a play on her song nonsense Yeah, which is that song she changes the outros for yes it was. It felt to me like they've tried to rip off an SNL episode.
Speaker 2: So whose idea was it? Is it her record company trying to make her say the biggest start?
Speaker 3: I'd say Netflix came to her with a lot of money.
Speaker 2: What do you think that she needs to just chill?
Speaker 3: I really like said Katsu.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed it, but it's quite It was quite sexually charged.
Speaker 3: I felt for a Netflix special, and I feel like.
Speaker 2: It's unusual that she's doing that when her X is all in the headline.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I know, but I reckon they would have recorded this like three months ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 3: And the reason you.
Speaker 4: Do need to watch it, there was two big ticks for you, Shania Twain, isn't it and stares a duet with Sad. She looks unrecognizable, like twenty six years old?
Speaker 3: Has she been reborn?
Speaker 2: I would love to talk to her. Do you know her backstory? Like her life?
Speaker 3: Not well enough?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. You know that her parents died in a car accident when she was like thirteen. She raised her entire younger family as their parents. Yeah, that's amazing, extraordinary. There is a documentary.
Speaker 3: Okay, you should watch it. I will.
Speaker 2: And what was the other thing?
Speaker 4: The other one is remember Megan Stalter from Hacks. That's hilarious to me. Megan Salter, she is the star of it.
Speaker 3: I love her. She's in it. So you've got to watch it just to just to see her.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just saw you freeze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got to watch it.
Speaker 8: A gay.
Speaker 2: Gay hey, speaking of a sad sad people. Herb growers have a bumper season of herbs, but no one to buy them because they're too expensive.
Speaker 4: Well why don't they lower prices if they've got so many.
Speaker 2: Well that would be a great, a great thing to do. But I'm just I'm just checking in with you. How are you? How are you going with your little you know, capreaves it? And and you're training of another salady herbie thing? What about your dill froms on your salmon bagel?
Speaker 3: I love deal and I love basil.
Speaker 2: And what about all the that you're throwing into your buzz buzzle.
Speaker 3: I've got lots of it.
Speaker 2: Well then you've got you'll have more because you've got so much money to spend on things.
Speaker 3: This, this is sad for the farmers if they're not getting well.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really make sense, does it. Herb growers report a bumper sea and they've got so much, but then demand stagnates in the cost of living crisis. News flash, two for five dollars, right, two for five, I'll give you two for five. Just put each other out of our misery. We've lost our minds. You do realize we've still got three more days live on air.
Speaker 4: I know, I do know that, and sliding to our dms at The Christy Swan True if you have any feedback for us Today and.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Do you