Speaker 1: Jason lie on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody working Monday morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: And what a beautiful Monday it's going to be.
Speaker 3: Oh is it Starner?
Speaker 1: Twenty seven? Spoker sucker.
Speaker 4: Thank god I turned off the pool.
Speaker 3: So we're getting our first taste of summer.
Speaker 4: Well we are off the pool heater, otherwise would be overheating today.
Speaker 1: Oh can we start the song with that show? She feels like summer?
Speaker 3: Is that thirsty?
Speaker 2: Mark? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, you're.
Speaker 2: Thinking of us summer baby?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have what are we now?
Speaker 1: We're twenty fourth, it's one month until Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: It's a week until summer, a.
Speaker 1: Week until summer exactly, one month where.
Speaker 2: Let's play all summer songs like a Yeah, i'd feel like today of the summer in twenty seven? Did you say twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm ready for your out. I was hot last night.
Speaker 5: In a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Please grow on the.
Speaker 2: Beerd Out knows that I haven't grown my beard out for a while, and I've got a real tuft of grain there. I thought, you, you know, what is that distinguished?
Speaker 6: You kind of just looked at it.
Speaker 4: See, I thought he looked like he had a two pay when I arrive.
Speaker 1: You think, do you think growing the beard outs that made the feathers on top of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the way he's.
Speaker 2: I didn't really.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's going to grow a bed long enough that he can wrap it around his head?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 7: Well, you know what works? Time might give it a crack. Yes, seriously, they never have a nice weekend.
Speaker 1: Bulla, bulla. I went to Fiji for the weekend to work to host a conference.
Speaker 4: Did you wear the klf tan for the MC?
Speaker 1: I didn't get it Camilla calf down, but I did panic and Jays, I know you don't like the heat. It was hot and humid and mosquito seasoned.
Speaker 2: And if there's one.
Speaker 1: Thing I hate, I can do the community, I can do the heat. But if there is one thing I hate, it's mosquito.
Speaker 3: Did you have any when you were sleeping?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: And then you get up and you have the fight and you're like right where where are you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was hot?
Speaker 4: And did you have one of those nets over your bed?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 6: I wish I had to hear it.
Speaker 1: They said, we'll we have because I was for a conference, so there were like five hundred people, so they basically the whole hotel was booked and they're like, we don't have any of the rooms that was booked for you available and I was like, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 6: I didn't book it.
Speaker 1: And they said, so we've upgraded you to an ocean front but it's got two beds.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the twin.
Speaker 1: Chair the twin double bed instead of and I was like, that's fine, I'm on my own twin beds.
Speaker 3: Did you have a h No.
Speaker 1: I didn't because one was a suitcase pect exactly. It means meant the room was bigger because I had the suitcase bet And the only problem was they put me on the ocean front next to the adults only pool, which I had two hours was off one day and I was like, I'm gonna have a nap and they had it like a raging party there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, would have been on the car.
Speaker 1: They went on. There was lots of buffets going, yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Good for a buffet.
Speaker 4: They swim up, swim up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't swim. I was working the whole time.
Speaker 4: Just remember when I get in the water once.
Speaker 6: I didn't get in the water once.
Speaker 2: Really, I was working.
Speaker 4: What a stitch up that is as well a conference in.
Speaker 6: What was a travel It was travel. Hello to all my new friends.
Speaker 2: Hello world.
Speaker 1: Everyone had led with the name of actually yeah. I was like, this is so dorky, and I was like, this is amazing. Every time I saw someone, I was just like high Clint and then they didn't know if we'd own each other or not. Just quick clanks down. I saw none of huge letters. I love. That was like, I'm not wearing this, and I was like, this is amazing. Everyone there. I didn't have to introduce myself. Hello Jason, Hello. It was great. See, it was great every everyone.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I about?
Speaker 2: I love? When you arrive, they sing the song and they play the bellow song, the welcome song, and then when you leave they played the goodbye song. I never got the song. Didn't you get the song?
Speaker 3: I never got So what do you mean you didn't get the song? You must get get the.
Speaker 1: Song and played the long have the big log?
Speaker 9: I love?
Speaker 4: They did the log near the pool, but I thought that means like lunches.
Speaker 2: Is open. It's like hit the log the log when do we eat?
Speaker 1: Big boy wants food?
Speaker 7: And I find like I remember when we rocked up last time we went, Archie was only like, you know, almost two, and the big Fijian guy just comes out and grabs him and takes.
Speaker 2: Him away.
Speaker 1: A man club.
Speaker 7: No, no, they were just like all playing with him and stuff. But they're passing him around. All the staff were just turning him around like a football. Awesome four and a half hour flight.
Speaker 1: I was got two bigger kids, you want to pass them around? He came home. It was too hot. You know what. I actually understood your tantrum about it being too hot morning to go home. There was a moment on Sunday morning when I was Saturday night sorry, when I was like, it's at least seven hundred degrees here than it got hotter at night. It does the somewhere down and it got hotter, and I was like, what is going on in Fiji?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Left?
Speaker 6: Then the mosquitos coming?
Speaker 7: Yea hey, yeah, guys, we're going a big show coming up today. Laddy Gaga is coming. When you hear us play Gaga today, you can score tickets.
Speaker 2: Tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh, we must play the welcome song in the farewell song when she.
Speaker 2: Leaves his holiday, is that the words?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. Lady Gaga who doesn't want tickets to that show. She is amazing live.
Speaker 4: You have a choice. First song it is.
Speaker 1: DJ Savvy that one Boys the Summer that one?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What else have we got our summer reces tonight?
Speaker 7: I think I think it's a Brian not too hectic for a let's in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Come on, Brian, guys, wear are weeks out from summer?
Speaker 1: A week?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: A week?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: First? December?
Speaker 7: Sky sunshine tops of twenty seven? We are going for today. It's going to be a sparkler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look where you were ready? And you know what I'm doing tonight? Clint coming over?
Speaker 2: I shall come over.
Speaker 1: I'm going early. I've decided.
Speaker 2: I was always are you doing the tree?
Speaker 1: I was always a December one girl? But you know what I've decided, I'm putting it up a month before Christmas. Today it's the twenty fourth of November. In one month's time, the big man in Redd is coming. Tonight is the night I've invited my family over.
Speaker 6: We like making a.
Speaker 1: Little event of putting up the Christmas tree, and Cleantse obviously like my little sister. So he's coming.
Speaker 3: How are you going new so tonight?
Speaker 2: What tree?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did have a naked tree, but that it was just the lights.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was. I was just like, I want to come out.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a naked party. I also last year, I think we put the tree up in a rush. We didn't have any kind of fan fair. This year, I'm having fan fair, and I don't think I can invite everyone over for a Christmas tree decorating party and then we'll Marina decorate the tree.
Speaker 3: Marina's coming, Marina pro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there'll be carols tonight. From tonight, I'm playing Christmas Carols. Do you know I need some fist?
Speaker 2: You need some joy?
Speaker 4: Do you know how to pass life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Here we go?
Speaker 3: What you're a caroller?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, I was actually one of the crew that would set up the Christmas trees at David Jones.
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 3: Did they give you like a little upgrade during Christmas time?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: They were just they take me out of electrical selling TV's over priced TV to old people.
Speaker 1: Did they give you a mood board? Because I find it overwhelming. I'm gonna have to get on Pinterest today and decide what Because when I said to me we're doing the Christmas tree, she said, what's your theme?
Speaker 2: This year. I was like, they do the same theme as last year. You know, do you need any currently?
Speaker 1: People mixed up? I only like red and gold. I don't want any other colors on my tree.
Speaker 7: David Jones would swap out the trees every two years, and they they came pre decorated.
Speaker 1: So what exactly did you do?
Speaker 4: You took it out of the box for the basement?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, see, I love a real Christmas tree, but I bought one of those big, bougie pre lit ones. I'm so much.
Speaker 4: Eesier you put me onto that last You've got.
Speaker 1: One good, But I think I want to get a small, real one for the front of the house.
Speaker 4: So I still smell my opening bloody departments.
Speaker 2: I'm going on festive. I'm so you're home for Christmas? Yeah, you can come with a standaways. Next Saturday we go to the Christmas tree farm.
Speaker 6: I don't think you will be doing that next Saturday in the morning.
Speaker 7: Hang on, haven't we got our Christmas party on the Friday night?
Speaker 4: Yes? Next morning, chop down a tree.
Speaker 1: I've actually never done the Christmas tree farm thing. I would like to do that.
Speaker 2: You like the Griswolds, Ye, John Strap his dad's got a ute, and he'll well, he's like the transportation. So you grab your tree, put it in the back, and then he goes around to each everyone's houses and he puts it up for us.
Speaker 4: Should you a real tree now that I've got?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you spent all that money on the fake present. Your house is so big you could have two, you could.
Speaker 4: Have three trees.
Speaker 2: And when you find when you find your tree, you know, you're like, yep, that's me, that's my Christmas. You go and they come and they they hack it down.
Speaker 4: What about it?
Speaker 1: Can I ask a quick question? How do you know which tree is for you?
Speaker 4: It picked you.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of them have got holes in them, you know, like you know, they're a bit sort of runty. And then he comes with his big ruler and he puts a big, big ruler up against it.
Speaker 6: And it is not too tall for your ceiling?
Speaker 2: Well, exactly, paying by the height ischi.
Speaker 4: The Christians?
Speaker 1: If you get the weight to get it for free?
Speaker 2: Actually I think you do.
Speaker 4: What about if we took our own saw and then you just didn't scream?
Speaker 2: That's not necessarily good core partner.
Speaker 1: The other thing is what about those horror stories people who get the real Christmas trees. They come home and then all of a sudden, banker baby spiders.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that happens, but I can imagine it just.
Speaker 7: Goes and then the guy appears out of Now we're ready to measure it.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: It's a great adventure.
Speaker 4: It sounds like it after a massive day on the booze with the tea.
Speaker 1: I'd like to go to the Christmas tree farm and then you return it and they replant it because.
Speaker 2: You've chopped it down.
Speaker 1: No, I thought there was something about you could return them and they replant them and take them. There is there's some kind of situation.
Speaker 4: They rock up with one of those shredders on the back of a truck.
Speaker 2: You just put it on the nature strip and the council come and get it.
Speaker 1: It's a long it's a long term play that business, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It really is to have a lot of land, a lot of trees.
Speaker 1: So they're already growing them for five years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what do you think December one they go, let's see we're going to.
Speaker 2: Be thriving like they must.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they must be like ten working ten years in advance.
Speaker 2: I think they've got a stockpile. Yeah, so they do different different areas. So this this year might be in this area and the next year remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's the twenty five season and if you want a bigger ones, you got to do a different paddic.
Speaker 2: No, you get a fish in that paddock. Okay, we need to find out where the paddock is for next year. Go ahead, get a free trip.
Speaker 1: It'd be so small it needs another year of growing.
Speaker 7: Anyway, if you're just joining us, it's a gardening show this morning on nover coming up, we'll tell you how to get your raise. Push rushing David Teddy swims and tones and I this is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well.
Speaker 4: Oh, Formula one in the Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: It's always been controversial, never really run smoothly, and there was all of the rain leading into it.
Speaker 3: You remember remember year one?
Speaker 2: They were like random potholes the cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Vegas was flooded last week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, qualifying was it turned twelve they were spinning out Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well into the barriers they and then post race yesterday shocking scenes Orlando and Oscar disqualified both of them post race.
Speaker 1: Both McLaren's having laps effectively.
Speaker 2: Yeah, low claps, bad flaps or something.
Speaker 7: Flaps driving with one of those giant cocktails hanging around there.
Speaker 3: No, but I think they had a lot.
Speaker 1: Basically, their car was too low to the ground. You can't be that close to the ground. So both McLarens were being disqualified, which is huge in the race of the.
Speaker 3: Championship because it brings max.
Speaker 2: The driver, the Dutch driver.
Speaker 10: I will look up and see the checkered flag first. Maxi Stapen wins the Las Vegas Grand Prix, his name up in lights once again for second position.
Speaker 2: It's a wait.
Speaker 10: Red Bull have taken the win with Maxi Stappen. He's sixth of the season.
Speaker 3: Six six. It's very hard to say, six.
Speaker 1: Six, sixth. Outside of the drivers to the stars rolled into town for Las Vegas Grand Prix.
Speaker 2: Do you see Beyonce was Beyonce driving a race car.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. Actually, Beyonce was wearing.
Speaker 4: It was very It looked like a racing suit.
Speaker 1: It was it was. It was like it was a passionable racing suit, which made us. Yesterday there was some debate amongst my friends how old do you think Beyonce is Ah.
Speaker 2: Here we go, she must be forty I'm going to say, I'm going to say fifty. No, actually, hang on forty seven away, Yeah, I'm saying forty forty five.
Speaker 6: You said fifty this morning.
Speaker 4: I've brought it back a few years.
Speaker 1: Because I was trying to. I was like, I thought she was big when I like Destinies child a huge in which was the year twoy ten. Anyway, she's forty four though I.
Speaker 2: Know she's your vintage vintage and Beyonce.
Speaker 6: But yeah, and ben Affleck was there. He doesn't get out in about much.
Speaker 4: She was there, so that that wasn't what caught my attention.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, not Beyonce's outfit.
Speaker 6: The price of food, of course I caught your attention.
Speaker 7: So you go to the MCG talking what's a price that you're back at the GD?
Speaker 1: What's bike bucks?
Speaker 2: I think about since twenty now?
Speaker 4: Is it six twenty the G? Do you know how much? Do you know how much it was at the point?
Speaker 1: How much I reckon twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Twenty four dollars and Mary Australia twenty four dollars.
Speaker 1: That would be us. It's about thirty six dollars or.
Speaker 7: Someone posted saying, does that say twenty four dollars for a bloody meat pis someone notified the Prime minis.
Speaker 2: That's because they had all the cuisine relating to the countries of the drivers. What else they would have had, like you know ratfe did that?
Speaker 4: No, they probably would have.
Speaker 1: What else was on the Australian stand.
Speaker 4: There's fish and chips.
Speaker 1: Thirty seven estra dollars for that pie?
Speaker 2: That is, I'm sorry for a little rat coffin, like, come on, thirty seven dollars?
Speaker 1: It was it a four and twenty?
Speaker 4: Because you go down to she already express grimm.
Speaker 1: How much are they she already expressed.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure I can go down.
Speaker 1: What's a pie?
Speaker 4: Coss, I'll be back. You're going to check the pies?
Speaker 1: Is there a joke about what's a pie cost?
Speaker 3: What's pik lost?
Speaker 1: I don't know the joke. Does anyone know the joke? Thirteen twenty four, Tenny, I've never heard there's a joke about what's a pie cost? How's you say something and then the person answers with what's pie cost? And then you say, oh, about four bucks? But it's not actually a joke.
Speaker 2: Where's the toney bit?
Speaker 1: Does anyone know that what's a pie cost joke? Please call us their team?
Speaker 4: There is a pike? There is Does.
Speaker 1: Anyone out there and over?
Speaker 2: Seriously?
Speaker 3: You know we're you know we're on Michael's cool.
Speaker 1: Hang on, you know what's I think.
Speaker 4: He works a show with the Express's telling us what actually costs there? Oh here, Michael, Michael.
Speaker 1: Hello, good morning, It's Monday morning.
Speaker 4: Michael. Mate, have you heard of this pie jake?
Speaker 5: Basically, just say you got you got a cost on your shoulder or something and they go, what's the coast that the bakery with stot on your Michael?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it. Okay, Hey, Chase, you've got a pipe coast on your shoulder?
Speaker 6: No, okay, I just cleaned this jumper.
Speaker 1: Clint, Hey, you got a pie cost on your shoulder?
Speaker 2: What's a cost?
Speaker 1: About four bucks?
Speaker 2: Get on your microphone, Michael.
Speaker 1: Well done, Thank you and disappointed.
Speaker 7: No worries you screwed that up. This is Noble one hundred doco is dropping soon. Actually the big game.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I watched on the weekend?
Speaker 4: Accounting to No, he haven't got around for it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Did you watch ed Sheeran's one shot incredible.
Speaker 4: So the whole thing is one shot.
Speaker 7: It's the Director of Adolescence and basically it starts with him at a hall doing sound check. He leaves by the side door. You follow him all around New York. He ends up back at the theater and now it's filled with thousands of people. The lights are up and the concerts start.
Speaker 2: Incredible. The three year old watched it. How do you watch it?
Speaker 1: How long is it?
Speaker 4: One hour?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's good, that's good watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So if they screwed up, I want to back to the beginning.
Speaker 6: The plane, but I forgot to start.
Speaker 4: Lad it's amazing.
Speaker 7: And what's what's great is like it's just filmed on the street. So he gets.
Speaker 1: People like go up to him and stuff don't oh yeah, they have to keep moving.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And he gets on a train and he starts performing on the train and there is this full nuffy just this lady like I love you and she wouldn't get out of shot.
Speaker 1: Amazing about it. Does he sing the whole time or does he stop to chat?
Speaker 7: He chats and then he's like, you know, so like he's got a cab and he's chatting to the guy and then he's like, do you mind if I play a song?
Speaker 4: Then he plays a.
Speaker 1: Song in a random cab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then better BTS because I went down a real rabbit hole.
Speaker 4: I know we're supposed to talk about the cricket.
Speaker 3: Is he talking?
Speaker 6: I'd rather talk about Edge Sheeran than the cricket.
Speaker 3: Is he talking though?
Speaker 2: Or is he? Is it?
Speaker 7: Just so he got stuck on a double decker sightseeing bus and then they hit traffic and he was start chatting with these people for ages. So they filmed three takes. So they did it all three times, and in it there was a guy that proposes to his fiance. She had no idea about him.
Speaker 4: He sings perfect because a lot of people use that as their wedding song.
Speaker 1: How did they know he was going to propose?
Speaker 2: So like, I'm behind the scenes that organized by this guy BTS. There's this Ed fan.
Speaker 7: He had his fiance on the high Line in New York and walks around the corner singing perfect and the guy proposes.
Speaker 1: Oh, and now it's for the whole world to see.
Speaker 7: And then Ed goes follow me and takes them to a nearby bar where all their friends and family are they're ready to celebrate, and then Ed gets on a little stage there and does another song and then leaves them and goes, now get this three takes.
Speaker 1: I don't think we need to watch it. You've seen that. Yeah, no surprises it spoiler al what happens? What happens? How does it end?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Does he live or die in there?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: You won't know? You got to watch it.
Speaker 3: I think he will be one scene. There'll be a surprise.
Speaker 1: Incredible, is it?
Speaker 2: Bts?
Speaker 4: You know what it's about to you next? Is the best bit?
Speaker 1: It's fine, we'll watch it and find out ourselves. And only goes for one hour.
Speaker 2: We got fifty five minutes there.
Speaker 1: Tell us looking him he wants to tell us what happened?
Speaker 6: Come on and then what happens?
Speaker 4: That was that behind the scenes?
Speaker 1: That what's the best bit?
Speaker 3: The lady on the train, what about the double deck of.
Speaker 1: Pass get stuck in traffic? He has to talk to.
Speaker 4: Me, that drag.
Speaker 1: This has gone for an hour. Your wedding, lots of people have that is.
Speaker 2: The wedding people. But then you know what he starts where what happens.
Speaker 1: In the auditorium school? Oh that's how it ends. He told us how it ends. Pressure anyway, No need to watch you guys, because that's how it ends. Sounds great.
Speaker 4: Came so close swearing.
Speaker 1: Any other surprises that we missed?
Speaker 4: Okay, I just got to tell you this.
Speaker 1: Come on what happened?
Speaker 4: Because they filmed it three.
Speaker 6: Times one take.
Speaker 4: Three different proposals?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait on the highline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this they did three different proposed.
Speaker 4: So there's two people out there that will never get their proposal.
Speaker 1: See and did they also get a party that he sung?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Perfect because apparently apparently apparently were they real proposals?
Speaker 2: All real?
Speaker 7: At one of the proposal parties, the girl got up on stage and was dancing with it, because like, it's not rehearsed or anything, it's just so. They obviously didn't like that take.
Speaker 6: Oh so how did you know BTF?
Speaker 4: I watched the BTS online.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we don't need to watch the doc or the beach sad being like your proposal wasn't as good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't make a cut.
Speaker 7: Maybe if Jenny didn't get so pissed at the event afterwards then gone on.
Speaker 1: Stage question did he do it over three days?
Speaker 4: Yeah? He must believe exhausted so which.
Speaker 1: Take did they the first second?
Speaker 4: Or we'll never know.
Speaker 2: Oh, we don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 1: Is it exhausted, I'd say it with stay.
Speaker 2: Was it three different ladies in the train or the same lady?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I've never got to.
Speaker 1: See the get stuck in traffic every time, three times, three days?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: No, So which made me think the performance at that other engagement must have been so bad that they were willing to deal with the traffic in the take.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, But also maybe one of them was on a weekend the traffic wasn't as bad.
Speaker 4: Cool, good, cool anyway, it's.
Speaker 1: They had double decker buses in you London.
Speaker 4: Now you'll see it in the dock. Okay, might be surprised now.
Speaker 1: But do you do the sex in the city tour bus?
Speaker 2: But he was there.
Speaker 6: No, we didn't didn't go to Smount the steps.
Speaker 2: Magnolia Bakery. I don't want to ruin any Hey, guys, we're talking cricket coming up next, which I know you be excited about, Lorrie. How's that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, now the cricket. The cricket was cut in half because he's trained.
Speaker 2: More than half. It was having two days.
Speaker 1: All the money on the ticket sale five mil. Because it went for two days instead of four, I have to refund it.
Speaker 4: Five Do they refund you?
Speaker 6: It's got cramp.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: You weren't doing anything, You were just sitting there to talk.
Speaker 1: Well, we just got a cramp in my calf.
Speaker 2: Sorry, maybe it was because you were talking about cricket. Oh yes, Well, actually someone sustained an injury. Oh no, that's something he shouldn't have.
Speaker 7: And that's what we want to chat about. Next down number is thirteen twenty four ten. Did you do something before a big event that you shouldn't have?
Speaker 3: Like socially excited?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know, like those people have Bucks nights the night before a wedding.
Speaker 1: No, that is do you know the other dangerous thing is destination weddings first night fever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and everyone's I.
Speaker 7: Guess, yes, Like, don't have a haircut the night before a special event.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you do it a week out.
Speaker 7: Thirteen twenty four ten. What did you do before a big event that you shouldn't have? Give us a call in return, I got two undred dollars TGI Friday vouchers up for grabs. Someone on the Australian cricket team has done something they shouldn't have. We're going to come back and chat about that after our girl Olivia Dean nice to each other on Nomber one hundred. Good morning, Helia Deen, Nice to each other. This is over one hundred. She was taking on ticket Tech and Live Nation on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Hey, she was blowing up about ticket prices and the resale prices and she wanted them. I think she won. But she was in Sydney on the weekend. It looked amazing.
Speaker 7: Made some of the prices you gotta pay, Like, I get it. Artists aren't making money off their music like they used to. You know, normally I'd be as sanity behind a single, so now they're making it off touring.
Speaker 4: But some of the ticket prices.
Speaker 1: For concerts are crazy. Yeah, you can't. I don't think in Australia you're allowed to buy a ticket and resell it for a profit. In some other countries you can. In America issue that there's like people who are setting up bots that are buying role and then reselling them on the website.
Speaker 2: But you're right down that gig at Sydney with amazing in the Sydney Harbor Bridge in the background, stunning.
Speaker 1: People couldn't get tickets and then got big groups and rented boats and just pulled them up nearby and we're dancing on the boat.
Speaker 4: Love that amazing.
Speaker 2: Hey, we were just talking cricket. Now, something happened during the the fact that England are a bit shit tests. Yeah, yeah, so it was a Test match, can go anywhere up to five days, right, this was over in one and three quarter days. England battered, were knocked over for one hundred and something. Australia batted knocked over for one hundred and something. So there was like sixteen wickets fell in the first day and then England batted again, knocked over for one hundred again, and then Australia and Travis Head came out and belted us to victory with a knock, a century making knock that people think is worthy of a statue that shoes that is how good that knock was. Yeah, get him a statue, Get him a statue. The reason he was at the top of the order was because Usman Kowaja, who is our tried and true test opener, couldn't bat.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason he could bat was because he sustained an injury in the lead up to the Test.
Speaker 11: So did he have that back issues leading into the Test match? We know obviously he's at an advanced aage. He missed a shield game with what was an adductor injury? Is this a new injury?
Speaker 2: Just hard hitting questions there?
Speaker 4: Wow, geez, Now he's all fine, yeah, fit.
Speaker 11: One hundred percent fit. That's not eligible to open the batting.
Speaker 2: As it turns out, that was Pat Cummens, the captain, who was also injured. He was being rested in the first Test ring on.
Speaker 1: So none of our good players played and.
Speaker 3: Still and still trounced him, still trounced him.
Speaker 7: I'd be concerned if it was the big A grat players right now.
Speaker 2: Osmond Kwaja he was injured. Turns out he'd played three games of golf in the lead up eighteen around three games of full golf what and had and had back spasms the day before not just a Test match but the first Test against England in the.
Speaker 6: Ashes and he couldn't play.
Speaker 3: He couldn't play, could not play.
Speaker 1: Team big trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, there's some talk now that after Travis Head what he did, that he might just replace him at the top of the order, and so were saying goodbye to usman who is.
Speaker 6: From the top of the order whatever that means, or from the.
Speaker 3: Team, from from the team.
Speaker 7: That's like you going out and doing four hours of karaoke on a Thursday night before you have to come in.
Speaker 2: And broadca No, who would do that?
Speaker 3: Lauren? Lauren?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you wouldn't do that, would you?
Speaker 1: I dare you to replace me at the top of the before a Friday morning off. I have done that. I have rolled in with no voice. Yeah, yeah, okay, all right, yeah, good night.
Speaker 2: I remember back in the back in the day when I used to be a regular at the Emerson right and I would walk in there and I'd get a booth and I'd get the drink cards and the gold cards. One of my mates was getting getting married the next morning, and we went out for steak for dinner. I took my I took my brother in law Phil along with me, and he was in the bridal party. And I left at about four a m. And there was Phil in the gutter. Scrape him off the gutter, put him in an uber. He is the best man. The next morning he was in a lot of trouble. So it was a groom by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh it happens, Jace.
Speaker 2: People get people get excited silly things if you were a professional athlete, like come on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: You're talking footy players and stuff, and they're banned from doing skirmish and paintball like all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: You can't play. They have all the things they pad from skirmish football.
Speaker 6: I didn't go skiing, no problem, don't play.
Speaker 2: I don't think skiing, rollerblading, No, you can't be doing that, strip clubs, all the above.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can't do that for the night before the Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. Might get it, pull a hammy, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, So okay, he's in trouble.
Speaker 3: He's in trouble. But the good news.
Speaker 1: Did he win the golf?
Speaker 2: Candra? Yeah? Do we know how you want to how you want to go? He looks like a good off of that. There.
Speaker 1: Hasn't he been in trouble before for missing something for playing golf?
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 7: Paddy Cummings and the team would be you'd be pissed off, wouldn't you. Yeah, coming, he's got so well, got him? Good morning Melbourne twice a day your chance to win five k. And Rob from Clyde is joining us on the area. He wants to head to Port Dougie the missus for a little trip away if he wins.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Rob, good love Port Douglas.
Speaker 1: Not bad, not bad.
Speaker 12: Yeah, been wanted to go for quite a while.
Speaker 2: The Crocs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five thousand dollars, that would be a nice little holiday.
Speaker 2: We all went up that way earlier this year, a little team.
Speaker 1: It was hot.
Speaker 12: It was you can tell us all the nice spots to go to.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, Jace was cracking it because we were up there working, not on holiday, and he was a crock.
Speaker 7: I even went to the little tourist booth and Jay, can I see a crock?
Speaker 3: Was that before after you got gastro from meeting?
Speaker 4: That was after I got the gastro from the sticky day?
Speaker 1: He oversay from there. Then, Yes, all right, Rob, let's see if we can win you five thousand dollars to believe you want to play for the big cash.
Speaker 2: Yep, let's do it all right, go big or go home, they say, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Rules so simple.
Speaker 7: You'll hear a question, you'll hear a three two one. You need to answer within the three seconds. All right, done, Good luck Rob for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Water river flows through the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 1: Three two one.
Speaker 6: It's not the Mississippi and it is not the Mississippi.
Speaker 1: It's the Colorado River, which flows nearly fifteen hundred miles from the Rocky mountains out to the sea in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Does it there you go?
Speaker 1: It provides drinking water to over forty million people.
Speaker 2: The Colorado River and the Mexic Goal.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, I got stuck in Vegas, so I'm meant to go out to the Grand Canyon, but that small focused on getting back to my room.
Speaker 2: That happened, which seemed like it's a bigger track to the Grand Canyon. How Rob, thanks for giving it a crack.
Speaker 3: Mate, No, that's all good.
Speaker 13: Appreciate you.
Speaker 4: But anyway on you mate, Rob.
Speaker 1: Have a great day.
Speaker 7: Oh thanks to Good Start. Ready for a good Start and there for children not for profit. Secure your child's place with the local leaders in early learning search Good Start Today, we're going another chance at five K coming up at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we've also got lady Gaga tickets coming to town.
Speaker 4: All on the way.
Speaker 7: But next we're talking Timothy Talent. We'll go there next morning, Melbourne. It is just gone sixteen past seven. Today is going to be a sparkler gone for tops of twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Loving that snaking day.
Speaker 4: It's going to practice, going to come around be the pool boy we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do hot day, Yeah I do in Myspitos.
Speaker 6: Okay, settle down, I'm.
Speaker 3: Heading to Adventure Park.
Speaker 2: You along tomorrow you are to slide the water, slide slide.
Speaker 1: What's the weather doing tomorrow? Is it going to be twenty seventh week hailing? No, it's tomorrow twenty five. No rain Wednesday, it's actually kaling on Wednesday twenty one.
Speaker 6: He goes down to nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Let's celebrate today and tomorrow stunning weather smer Hey, guys, we love this guy. Timothy s Now. Have you heard this story about him being an undercover rapper?
Speaker 2: Sorry, well, he's doing a lot of He's doing a lot of things at the moment.
Speaker 4: He's quite arty, isn't he.
Speaker 1: There's a rapper in the UK who only shows his eyes. He wears like black and white often got like skull kind of scarves, and things.
Speaker 2: Is it Timothy Wells?
Speaker 3: The kid?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Is d kidd? Is the UK rapper's names? The kid?
Speaker 6: E S E K I G A disease?
Speaker 1: Is the kid growing huge fan base, dropping tunes drop kids?
Speaker 4: Is the kid dropping tunes?
Speaker 1: You say gen z is he called? Is the kid and he's dropping tracks as the kid?
Speaker 2: That's the kid?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 6: Everyone thinks it's Timothy Shall.
Speaker 1: Listened drop So I was told it's basically confirmed, which means it's not confirmed, but people are pretty sure him.
Speaker 3: The eye man is playing underground gigs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can only see his arm. His eyes do look like Timothy?
Speaker 2: At the eyes?
Speaker 7: Please remember was it the stick on the racing show?
Speaker 2: The show? It's his eyes?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's tim you know?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: It looks like Andy Lee.
Speaker 6: I don't Andy leant wrap like that.
Speaker 4: Do you think this is?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Looks look at the eyes looks like and I think it is and.
Speaker 1: If and Lee was moonlighting as UK wrap ups.
Speaker 2: Do not open this book.
Speaker 1: Do not open this track by the kid, and we must get Andy Lee on and don't get and on to confirm me is not either way? S kid is either Andy Lee or Timothy Shalamy or someone completely separate. Imagine if it is someone else and he's like, no.
Speaker 2: It's me.
Speaker 4: As the homish have been holding back for you.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't surprise me because Timothy actually like outdoors or creative types are very good at things.
Speaker 1: Side hustle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, side hustles, which, god, it looks like lead there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you, well, we don't know because it's only basically confirmed. As gen Z told me, it's not fully confirmed. But it's basically confirmed, which means it's not confirmed.
Speaker 4: We'll try and trap him in an interview.
Speaker 1: But I now have a list of celebrities like side hustle with side get what side businesses they have, because there are many that you don't know about.
Speaker 2: Leonardo DiCaprio painter Lingerie like runs his own line.
Speaker 6: Of lingerie Laingeriere.
Speaker 3: Could launs go down to brass.
Speaker 2: And things to do?
Speaker 1: He spelt lingering.
Speaker 6: No, he doesn't have a okay launder line.
Speaker 1: Leonardo DiCaprio has an eco friendly shoe company made from algae.
Speaker 4: He loves you know what. That would be his opening line to pick up.
Speaker 6: That wouldn't That wouldn't work on me?
Speaker 2: No, you hate I love.
Speaker 4: You're always bring back the plastic straw.
Speaker 1: I do like plastic, and I also like the turtle. So we need to find a compromise because the paper ones aren't cutting it. Okay, Ryan Gosling has a side hustle. Well its food.
Speaker 3: He's work a drive through he makes Lamington's.
Speaker 1: No, he's got a Moroccan restaurant Beverly. It's called Tar Jean and he designs the menu.
Speaker 4: I told you he probably chose went to Miami Grill in Auckland, New Zealand, which was owned by.
Speaker 3: The whole time.
Speaker 4: Where is it?
Speaker 1: I want to go there?
Speaker 4: Shut down?
Speaker 3: So the same three songs are on loose.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest back catalogs of all time. How dare you say people only has three?
Speaker 7: So you could have done a whole decas station de gas station and you wouldn't run out.
Speaker 1: Of me a decast station.
Speaker 2: What's the big station with the lingerie?
Speaker 6: De car station restaurant?
Speaker 1: Okay, Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 3: Everything you can eat carstrated, so where you go.
Speaker 1: To get uncarstrated? The deca station restaurant will solve all your problem this, Okay, Snoop dog what's his side food?
Speaker 2: He cooks with.
Speaker 3: Marth Stewart, doesn't he.
Speaker 1: Well, Munchie Range not bad Jay's clothes. It's breakfast here as they're called snoop loops. It's anyone who had sni We must.
Speaker 2: Beyonce Beyonce skincare.
Speaker 1: No, she's got watermelon water and the brand is called water and Melon Water w t R m l n w t R Watermelon Water. No valts.
Speaker 2: Amazing anyone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kan's got a motorcycle company. Jason MoMA cells custom bottled water. Of course he does in aluminum. It's in his fight to save the planet as well. No, plus it waste there you go.
Speaker 4: Restaurant is still operating somewhere else in the world. We should go.
Speaker 6: If people has a restaurant, I want to go, it'd be Was it in Miami?
Speaker 4: It was in Auckland, New Zealand.
Speaker 1: Did know it was there, had nothing to do a lot of people did not open Auckland.
Speaker 2: He did, certainly not certainly not a decastration.
Speaker 1: Rest He did not have a decastration. There may have been a pit bull restaurant, but he had not. He knew nothing about it.
Speaker 2: Miami Grill, New Zealand.
Speaker 1: He would open it in Miami or in Las Vegas. Fustration what people have a Degas station menu? Anyway?
Speaker 2: I think this is you've dreamed it up, haven't. Miami.
Speaker 1: It's a novelty restaurant.
Speaker 4: It's a Google job.
Speaker 1: Miami group people did not open a restaurant Miami Grill in Auckland.
Speaker 2: Of all, did mister Worldwide had one there?
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It might have been a pitbull themed restaurant. He never ever ever cover him in there.
Speaker 7: It has just gone to thirty past seven. Your chance when you ride a Lady Gaga coming up?
Speaker 2: But next Lorrie, Oh, we have.
Speaker 1: Some huge celebs in town at the moment, like we've got some amazing concerts coming on, and there's another man coming to town this week, and there was a bit of an issue at the airport yesterday about him.
Speaker 4: We'll go there next.
Speaker 6: I had a little trip to Fiji for Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 1: I was over there for block Friday afternoon, host a little conference over there and on Saturday and had to come back yesterday and I had to go back via Brisbane and Barron Bay. I had a funeral up there yesterday afternoon, which is a very sad day. It's a conversation for another day.
Speaker 4: It's been a big bloody forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: Big forty eight hours. Yeah, But logistically to get home, there's a whole bunch of people traveling up and we couldn't get in and out at the times we needed to be able to get to this funeral and come back for work. So it stick with me here. But we charted a small plane with a bunch of us so we could all get to this funeral yesterday and then flying home. We had to get home last night to get out of Barron. We flew back and so we landed on this We landed on this small aircraft Aton Airport, which is next to sort of Tullmerine Airport.
Speaker 4: Very convenient if you want to go to d Very.
Speaker 1: Convenient if you wanted to go to the airphone. So we get off the plane and we get into a van. There's a mini minibus waiting to drop everyone home, so we get on in the van. We go back to drop us off at my house. The van doors open and these people run up to us, run up to the van outside my house. These people get out of a car behind us and run up to us, and I'm like what is going on? And this guy goes and he's holding all this stuff and he goes, oh, no, I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 6: And I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 6: And he goes, I'm so embarrassed, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Were these people familiar No, I've never seen them before in my life.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what's wrong, what's happening? Everyone's getting out of me, us going what's going And he goes, I thought you were Lenny Kravitz?
Speaker 4: Sorry what?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 2: He goes.
Speaker 6: I waited at the airport. I saw the plane land.
Speaker 4: Because it was Lenny.
Speaker 1: I saw the van and I followed it thinking that you were Lenny Kravits.
Speaker 2: All the way to your house, all the way to my house.
Speaker 8: Runs out with merchandise to sign, just me and Paul, and I was like, not not us. Poor guy was so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Do you followed us all the way from the I feel like.
Speaker 4: Like a really niche sort of hardcore fan.
Speaker 1: Well, Lenny Kravitz is in town. He's playing in Melbourne tomorrow night. And the guide sat there all day waiting for and followed into our house.
Speaker 3: It was just save tonight disappointment.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: He followed us all the way, embarrassing and he goes, oh no, you're just Laura. Please don't put this on the radio. Oh no, no, anyway, Lenny Kravitz is apparently touching down Lawrence. He's here tomorrow night and then he's playing in Dura.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine, Oh yeah, they're doing a whole regional series with different artists.
Speaker 4: You imagine the driving back in that cart, him behind the barn, going with.
Speaker 1: His merch design. He ran over to the van with.
Speaker 2: Lenny coming around tonight to decorate the Christmas.
Speaker 1: Tree decoration party.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, let's head to school this week, guys, where kids have been behaving.
Speaker 14: Paramedics have praised the conduct and behavior. A school is saying of that twenty thy only sixteen needed to be assessed by paramedics, mostly for alcohol. Last year, there were seventeen arrests at schoolies. That's compared to five hundred about fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: Good on them, kids, good good kids, because you're not drinking anymore.
Speaker 1: Why I was at the airport on Friday and it was just full of very excited We're going every which way, not just Gold Coast lots going to Fiji.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, a lot of going to ballet, how much an island.
Speaker 2: Or some such.
Speaker 7: My wife did the girl's weekend on the York seat your my moly wife, her and her friend ner in Crystal took all the boys or like you know, Felix's twelve his toom mats.
Speaker 1: So they were just going for a weekend to the Gold Coast and they had no idea the weekend they had chosen was the first weekend schools. And how much joy did we get in here? When so much joy?
Speaker 2: And where exactly on the gold did they book?
Speaker 3: Surely they weren't in the heart of it.
Speaker 7: They booked an apartment at Surface Paradise, ye home of school.
Speaker 2: So they are with the kids under the giant Welcome to schoolies better all.
Speaker 3: Twelve fantastic.
Speaker 1: At what point did the panic kick in Forlo? At what point did she realize?
Speaker 4: Saturday night?
Speaker 1: How was the plane?
Speaker 4: Plane was like?
Speaker 7: Because the thing was there? Wasn't they arrived Thursday? Schoolies week wasn't.
Speaker 1: On it started Friday? Didn't it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Saturday? They all rolling?
Speaker 1: And what day did they leave?
Speaker 6: Sunday?
Speaker 4: Yes, Sunday.
Speaker 7: So they just had the night from hell twenty four hours from hell. My twelve year old face tying to me at like eleven o'clock Saturday night, being like, Dad, I can't sleep, Oh because the music there is like all I can hear is music and partying.
Speaker 4: And I said, why don't you.
Speaker 1: They got it was Felix and not Hudson because Hudson would have joined them.
Speaker 7: Oh, absolutely, how do he would have hosted the party? I said, why don't you read a book to try and fall a seat?
Speaker 1: And he goes, oh, good advice, Dad, while this school he's going on downstairs someone to read a book.
Speaker 4: He said, I've don't have a book.
Speaker 7: So I said, if you go, said if you go to the kit there should be like a folder full of pamphlets you can do activities on the gold case. Why don't you read those the currumb and sanctuary.
Speaker 6: Hang up on it. I would have hung up, Dad, Come.
Speaker 4: On, what else was I going to do? Like my hands would just.
Speaker 1: Say, son, just listen to the music, listen to the experienced. You to sleep, brother, Oh my god, read a pamphlet.
Speaker 7: It's been hectic there though already now there is a medical situation. They are behaving. However, there is an outbreak in Queensland at the moment, twenty two cases so far. And this is serious me ninja cockle disease. Oh god, which they're saying, I min.
Speaker 1: Ninja cockle out which can Yes, that's terrible.
Speaker 7: Yep, especially if people age fifteen to nineteen are they are among the highest risk?
Speaker 1: Oh goodness?
Speaker 3: Because how's it transmitted? Is it through kissing?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I think just content contact.
Speaker 4: There'd be a bit of contact, you can know what I mean? I watch your Sorry.
Speaker 7: So so there's an outbreaking ninja gocklain the Gold Coast at the moment. So they are saying, just yet.
Speaker 1: We had a rule at school in years Yeah. No, it was I think from year five to year nine and it was called the thirty centimeter rule and you had to stand thirty centimeters away from everyone at all times.
Speaker 4: How do you go over that?
Speaker 1: What do you mean you're there was an outbreak of kiss chasy at my school and the school was like, we're putting a stop to kiss chasy, so you couldn't. It was like tag but you had to kiss them. And so they made thirty centimeter rules so no one was allowed to touch each other in the playground.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should be chasing someone going around.
Speaker 1: No, there was there was a kiss chasy outbreak. Everyone wanted to play kiss case. Well, apparently some people didn't want to play kiss so they just said that's it. No more is chase the thirty centimeter.
Speaker 4: Rule, chase her or the chasi ah I reckon?
Speaker 1: I probably I was probably one of the ones writing a petition against the thirty centimeter rule.
Speaker 2: Chase her?
Speaker 1: Then, I want to boys and girls weren't allowed within thirty centimeters of each other. Guys thirteen Bring that into school is thirty centimeneral.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. What did you catch and how did you catch it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Dear, remember my wife got the staff infection in the hotel because I dropped a beer and forgot to clean it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that was awful. We've also gotten I mean, I sort of want to ask, No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Well, what was it? Science? It's like it's like a red rash, no bottom of.
Speaker 1: The legs because you're sitting in the staff infection is terrible?
Speaker 7: Well, main one, Yeah, we got one. Well I didn't get consent, God, I didn't get in. But at an airbnb in nousa.
Speaker 1: You got another stuff infection.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a whole bunch of friends jumped in the hot but you.
Speaker 6: Didn't get it, just pouring beers into the hot tip.
Speaker 7: This thirteen twenty four ten In return, I got cog and vouchers to go this morning. What did you catch and how did you catch it?
Speaker 1: My friend, as an adult, which is really uncommon as an adult, caught hand foot and mouth.
Speaker 6: Off another friend's child.
Speaker 2: The adult got off the charm off.
Speaker 6: Someone else's child that they didn't know.
Speaker 1: The kidd was starting to get sick, and then that friend caught hand foot mouth and it's common in children, but and it's terrible.
Speaker 4: Remember I got the mumps and my what boys went to the size of oranges.
Speaker 2: You both your testicles? Yeah? Did that about?
Speaker 1: How did you catch the mumps?
Speaker 2: It sounds godgy, But there was a girl at the cafe across And this is in your adult life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is like in New Zealand when I was living there like ten years ago, I didn't know.
Speaker 6: Much about I'm not familiar with the workings of the month.
Speaker 4: So with the mum, so we all had like.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine it's a fun experience.
Speaker 7: Like well, you had injections growing up, so you're not supposed to get the mums. And then this girl across the road. So in women, it's their glands in their neck, so her neck swelled up massively.
Speaker 2: For boys, it's your testicle. Yeah, and they you can say it.
Speaker 1: I kid you not, especially now that you're going to say that. The size of melons the.
Speaker 7: Size of a full orange, okay, And was like I could not eat yours I couldn't eat were like grapes.
Speaker 2: Why could not eat?
Speaker 3: You're in so much fain and testicles not your mouth, testicles.
Speaker 7: And then I had to go to the hospital and on a drip, and I'm walking into the hospital my legs apart.
Speaker 4: Like I was in so much I couldn't wear underwear. I couldn't get them around them.
Speaker 2: Are you free? You're free?
Speaker 4: I held them like I just wow, a loose board shot, and so.
Speaker 2: I held them a couple of billions, all the oranges.
Speaker 4: Honestly, guys, it was so.
Speaker 2: Paid or oranges orange.
Speaker 3: It would have been like a bag of onions.
Speaker 1: It's not funny.
Speaker 3: This is not funny.
Speaker 1: I've got the most horrible visual board shorts.
Speaker 2: Down with onions. And then I came in and laid down, and I'm like, you know, he goes, we're going to put you on a drip.
Speaker 1: It's not funny.
Speaker 4: And then I pulled my pants down and.
Speaker 1: I got to drain the oranges and the onions.
Speaker 2: And doctor looked at the oranges, onions, the testicles and he said.
Speaker 7: Wow, I've got to get the other doctors to see this. I've never seen so tell the curtain was pulled back.
Speaker 1: But hang on. We never got to the bottom of how the girl across the road.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, and why why we're hungry?
Speaker 1: He wasn't hungry. But did you kiss the girl across the road?
Speaker 4: I okay, now that's sounding dodging test.
Speaker 1: How did you catch You didn't just get it from across the road the girl across the road.
Speaker 4: Someone else in the building got it as well.
Speaker 2: Oh well that makes it all better.
Speaker 1: It come through the air conditioning in it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, so painful, so terrible. They were massive, Okay, tay brag same.
Speaker 7: This is number one hundred had the PM in last week pulling these moves to that song and check it out on our socials.
Speaker 2: Look like you pulled the hammy. Hey, this is number one hundred.
Speaker 1: Because I'm also and yeah it went I needed a few more National.
Speaker 2: You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well.
Speaker 7: We're doing a thanks mate to she already express and we are talking what did you catch and how did you catch it?
Speaker 1: Carolyn? From Hoppers Crossing? What have you caught?
Speaker 12: I caught shingles twenty years ago when I was swooped by a massive magpie at eight o'clock in the morning. There was no one around and it kept swooping me, so my nervous system went into shock. And it was the day of the Grand Final when the magpiles were playing me, but they didn't win.
Speaker 6: Jingles is stress.
Speaker 12: It's awful.
Speaker 1: It's meant to be excruciating, Caroline, isn't it?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 12: And I've still got a Lympse note on my neck from when I got shingle.
Speaker 1: Oh you pulled it from a Magpost.
Speaker 2: Story. Just overstressed trigger in the system, Chandra, Yeah, Hi, what did you catch?
Speaker 13: I caught about thirty years ago. I missed out on schoolies because I caught a bottle from using my brother's shaver in the shower.
Speaker 1: Boy, all did you.
Speaker 2: Say, where did you catch the.
Speaker 1: Under my.
Speaker 7: Hurts.
Speaker 13: Oh you have the scar and had be packed and.
Speaker 1: It was just didn't have to get caught out?
Speaker 2: Can you.
Speaker 8: Had?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I actually don't want to explode.
Speaker 2: Nice hot need all that stop.
Speaker 1: Stop then you just don't or I'll talk about your mumps again.
Speaker 4: Just push to get it out.
Speaker 1: If you've just channed in.
Speaker 2: Jason got the mumps today. It doesn't have them now, No, he certainly doesn't have them now.
Speaker 1: He's still to them. There's a bit of a gray area.
Speaker 6: All right here on in WiLAN.
Speaker 1: Good morning, how are you? What did you catch?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 15: And a few of the boys booked the fishing trip down to Port Baerry and all courts gabies.
Speaker 11: From the air d n B.
Speaker 12: Want to go home to the missus and explain tell, yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it from bed bugs?
Speaker 2: What is it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But I can imagine the chat.
Speaker 2: You all caught it, Yeah, we all caught it.
Speaker 6: What happens when you get scabies is like itchy little bit.
Speaker 13: It's really it sitting in a in a hot bars with e and the calamine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the calamtions. Great, Remember that from having chicken dry on the skin takes a pain away?
Speaker 1: Is that the pink stuff there was a pink. I remember as a kid having chicken pox and Mum putting some pink stuff on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a smell.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Scabies is a horrible word, is it? Park?
Speaker 4: What have you got how to catch it?
Speaker 13: Being a primary school teacher, I think that I've literally caught everything. But I went to the doctors last year. Was what I thought was a sty on my eye and it turned out to his school saws.
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 6: Is that like hand foot mouth?
Speaker 12: Pretty much?
Speaker 13: I think they've been swimming that week and I felt like quasi moto. I was like, I'm not leaving the house. They just multiplied. I ended up having about five or six on my face and the doctor when I went to the doctor, they didn't even know what it was. I had to get another doctor in for a second opinion.
Speaker 2: It looks like it looks it looks like you've food on your It looks like dry egg around.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can we take the pictures done?
Speaker 6: That's shocking.
Speaker 2: I can't is a stye?
Speaker 4: Pink?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Is very different?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 14: No, no, no?
Speaker 3: Can you get it down?
Speaker 2: Get it off this?
Speaker 1: Please get off the strain now.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: Is not that off.
Speaker 2: It's off now in the window, get it off.
Speaker 4: Look this, but to make it go on?
Speaker 1: Please make it go away.
Speaker 2: No I don't, it's gone. Otherwise we'll talk about your testicles again. No.
Speaker 6: I don't want that on the big screen either.
Speaker 1: When the momps, get it all off. Okay, play song everyone. Happy Monday morning a monthly topic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eight o'clock news next, Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We're welcoming on Monday.
Speaker 7: It's said to be an absolute ripper Tops of twenty seven, blue sky sunshine.
Speaker 4: Some would say it's a.
Speaker 1: Spot a bit of cloud burning off this morning. It's gonna be a great day ahead, Melbourne. Get out and get some bajamin D.
Speaker 7: Tell you where it'll be nice around the corner now in mornington Way, get a Maxie mate, Yeah landscape.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, so you're on the tools outdoors Max.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm just going to pick up some tools.
Speaker 2: And I was listening, so I hang.
Speaker 6: On a second.
Speaker 1: And there's seventeen of you going to school is in Bali on Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, seven boys and ten girls.
Speaker 4: Good Max, great numbers, good fun, good odds.
Speaker 3: Are you a single boy?
Speaker 2: I am currently currently?
Speaker 4: We'll check in after Bali.
Speaker 1: Did you just give me. Yeah, I finished my last exam on Monday, last Monday. Well done. On Friday, put on your Max, have a great time. You deserve it.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Tell you what five? Candy back properhead and to BALI would be nice.
Speaker 3: Max, deep voice, all right, let's try.
Speaker 2: And win you some play money five thousand dollars. Max.
Speaker 4: He wants to roll the dice and go the hard hitting question.
Speaker 1: All right, we've got a question lined up for you. Max. You'll hear a three two one can't down and they need to answer before your time is up. Good luck.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of being in the news. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Actually that's a good point. This question has been in the news Max, right for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: What decade was the first Ashes Series.
Speaker 1: Three two one? The key to it is having a guess, Max. It was eighties, but not the nineteen days. It was that eighteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're coming up to the one hundred and fiftieth Test, will be next year celebration and lots to talk about cricket.
Speaker 3: Fan Max, No, but all my mates are talking to my mates about the cricket.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm sure it won't come up.
Speaker 1: When remember the first test back in eighteen eighty. What you were you born?
Speaker 8: Max?
Speaker 4: Two thousand and six, okay.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and six, Yeah we.
Speaker 2: Are. We were still getting over the white to tap Max.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't even know what that is. Hey, Max, have funny barley.
Speaker 2: Mate, Thanks mate, come back. Yeah, sa fins for me, screams Beachins. Fins O cruise around his budge smugglers.
Speaker 1: He spins the one with the diving board.
Speaker 2: No, that's Mississippi, Mississippi, all about it.
Speaker 1: The other one, Fins is like and it looks yeah, looks like the MCJ on the art tidy Head stadium.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, yeah, what's the best one?
Speaker 1: And is still I think?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Still it's for other people now, oh that's us. Yeah, I mirror, that's where I go. It's gout day beds.
Speaker 7: We ain't getting up. Hey, coming up next, guys. Milestone Monday, Oh yeah, just speaking of the cricket exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great celebration, a great milestone for the Aussie team.
Speaker 1: What is a milestone?
Speaker 3: They're one nil up in the ashes.
Speaker 1: Oh and they won in two days instead of five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's a milestone.
Speaker 7: You just got cricket facts, right, that's what this is about thirteen twenty four ten. What did you do for the first time on the weekend? Could be something big, could be something small. What did you experience for the very first time? We are celebrating with Milestone Monday, thirteen twenty four ten. To join us and you could walk away with free stuff. Take mccraye on nov And he's just gone twenty one past state. It's still to come this morning. You're chance to win your way to Gaga. When you hear us play the Dead Dance. Not yet, it's coming. When you hear this song, that's when you call us. And you could be saying Atlanta Gaga. That'll be great at Live Nation, livenation, dot com, dot a u as a place to.
Speaker 4: Go for your tickets.
Speaker 6: She's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will play it sometime between now and nine o'clock this morning.
Speaker 13: It's just another Mulestone Monday.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to your family and friends.
Speaker 7: All right, how this works? Did you do something over the weekend for the very first time? It can be big, It can be big, or as you can hear now, can be small.
Speaker 15: To have along for the first time ever, wanting to.
Speaker 11: Do the very long time to the show to my partner and I we put together all our baby furniture for the.
Speaker 9: First congratulations, tried something very new, podcasting about women's did something show that We recorded our very first episode.
Speaker 1: Well, you recorded your first podcast?
Speaker 6: We did that is a good malester.
Speaker 4: Apparently podcasted catching on.
Speaker 2: Apparently apparently small Well for the first time since two thousand and one, two thousand and.
Speaker 6: One, it's a long time ago.
Speaker 2: I had my weekends back. Yeah, because I've always worked weekends. Is my job? What do you do?
Speaker 4: Always?
Speaker 1: I've been contracted one.
Speaker 2: Always contracted to work weekends because of sport, because of sport.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Clint clapping in, how was it we bought?
Speaker 3: It was different. I went to a farmer's market.
Speaker 4: God, you're old. Is that the name of your day club?
Speaker 2: That's what you did on your first time the Gleadles Street market in Richmond.
Speaker 1: Caneloney again.
Speaker 2: They've got honey, and they've got you know, vegetables and.
Speaker 1: Some fun fresh honey. It's very good, well done, Clint. I thought you were going to have a bend.
Speaker 2: I was so close. Was high.
Speaker 4: I'm so proud of you. I honestly thought it was going to be any.
Speaker 6: Well, that's not a milestone.
Speaker 1: You do that every day.
Speaker 4: It'd be rolling out of ReBs A.
Speaker 8: Like, no, not me.
Speaker 1: All right, Melbourne, what are we celebrating with you on this milestone Monday? Alana? Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 4: What did you do for the first time?
Speaker 13: I got a facial.
Speaker 1: Or we'd you go in or somewhere beautiful?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I went to a vote.
Speaker 3: It was beautiful.
Speaker 12: Massage his shoulders, Alana.
Speaker 3: Did you have any blackheads?
Speaker 13: They just like a full massage.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 2: It was great to be away from the tips, doesn't it when they get into the schnores? I got one a little last week. Actually, did.
Speaker 1: Never ever?
Speaker 4: Have you already used that? We got a lovely gift from the door to the other. It was like the other day.
Speaker 3: Yourself in that day I needed some stress relief.
Speaker 1: So that day, you know what, Clint not working full time? It really bring out a cooky Si, you know what's.
Speaker 4: Going to happen? The book stated book, Hey goes, I'm off to roller skating today.
Speaker 2: Present off.
Speaker 6: You need to get another job.
Speaker 7: Jessica in for instance, good morning, how old are you jess And what did you do for the first time.
Speaker 1: On the weekend? I have my first ever performance school. What did you perform Jessica? It was just all made up show. Would you like to do it for us now? Jason?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Would you like to do it for us? Jessica?
Speaker 3: H have you got a song or something?
Speaker 2: Go, jess.
Speaker 8: He will go.
Speaker 1: She's forgotten, you've forgotten.
Speaker 3: That's right, you'll get straight stage fright.
Speaker 6: Oh, she kind of forgot.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Jessica done, and she did their first performance at school not on.
Speaker 4: The radio thirteen twenty fourteen, is how do you hate kids?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got three? Look? Is that why you hate them?
Speaker 3: Because you've got three of your So you're against kids?
Speaker 1: Problem?
Speaker 2: No? I love kids. You went, that's forced.
Speaker 1: I couldn't wait to hear Jessica's performance. She knew when you went.
Speaker 16: Like this, what we're doing today, we're celebrating people on las Day and Monday, and you take the honor away from the stage from No, Jessica, we're going to come did you gave her stage from?
Speaker 2: Can you tell jess we're going to come back to her now?
Speaker 3: You can't make good now if we get we'll.
Speaker 1: Make time for Jessica. She liked to do that performance.
Speaker 2: I know, No, it's just more Yeah, you hate kids.
Speaker 4: No, I love kids.
Speaker 2: No you don't.
Speaker 4: If I'm going to see.
Speaker 1: Every time I ask a child to do something on the show, you go oh everywhere at the time. We love kids. So if you're a kid and you want to perform on our show anytime. Hell, have a milestone Monday.
Speaker 2: Hello the Cinder, Have you got a milestone for a Monday?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 15: My goodness, I certainly have. My son got married.
Speaker 1: Mother of the groom? Now, how do we like the new one?
Speaker 8: Saw?
Speaker 15: Her name is Sarah and they're just magnificent. I still haven't come down. I still sleep last night, Cinder.
Speaker 1: Now, being a mother of the bridal mother of the groom is a lot of pressure when it comes to your outfit. What did you wear?
Speaker 15: My brand was just magnificent. Sorry, I feel like I'm.
Speaker 1: Bragging, bragway was what color do you go?
Speaker 15: It was like six salmon pink and it had these great pig roses all over it and it made milk screens.
Speaker 1: Mother?
Speaker 3: Did you get your hhm?
Speaker 4: You done?
Speaker 13: You?
Speaker 1: Hear maker?
Speaker 15: Did I actually got to? It's all the bridal.
Speaker 4: Bottles of bubble?
Speaker 6: Enough about you? What did the bride wear? Was she stunning?
Speaker 15: She looks like Cindrella like he had this fully beated, strapless fairy tale, little pearls all over it.
Speaker 1: She just looked, So we're going to need a picky Yeah, night, we'll come over for a slide.
Speaker 8: Night.
Speaker 1: Hey, Loucien to congratulations your first Monday as a mother in law.
Speaker 7: Well you know what, she sounds like a fun mother in law. Yeah, let's get a Sarah. Good morning, Sarah, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning, lucky guys. You entertaining me every morning.
Speaker 1: Began to sing for us, Sarah, Oh, absolutely not listen.
Speaker 5: I love I love a belt out a trim, but I.
Speaker 12: Will not do that.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, thank you, And maybe my.
Speaker 5: Son's listening and he'd be mortified to keep that.
Speaker 1: But what are we celebrating for your milestone?
Speaker 5: My husband yesterday apologized to me while we were building something for the first time, I was right and he accepted.
Speaker 2: That I was right.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sarah, what's his name?
Speaker 8: Take that?
Speaker 5: His name is Chris.
Speaker 1: Chris. Well done scene. We love it when you can admit your fault.
Speaker 2: Well, what were you building?
Speaker 5: Well, I own a small gym, and who were building infraredsawner?
Speaker 1: Oh and you did yourself. That's a recipe for divorce.
Speaker 5: Well I thought so. He thought it was going to take six hours. He bought one and everything, but it actually didn't take that long.
Speaker 2: So okay, now you're really rubbing good on you, Sarah.
Speaker 13: Wow, it's just another milestone Monday.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to your family and friends.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to nov. One hundred is just about to hit eight forty or with Jason Lauren this morning.
Speaker 2: It's beginning to look a lot like Chris.
Speaker 1: Okay, Melbourne PSA. It is the twenty fourth of November, which means we are exactly one month until Christmas Eve, which is so exciting. I'm putting up my Christmas tree tonight. But Jace Clinton and I have something very special happening. The boys have just stepped out of the studio and they're about to arrive in very festive style because this weekend Melbourne. Oh my god, we are getting dressed up for you. Our little elf Clinton's arrived.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, good morning.
Speaker 1: They have rolled in his elves because we cracked it last week, the three of us, because Santa Potos are sold out.
Speaker 3: A lot more.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, we'll put this on our socials if you could say it.
Speaker 1: So we cracked it because Santa photos was sold out in November.
Speaker 4: And you and I were trying to book them for the family and it's like they sold out from June.
Speaker 6: Santa is in demand.
Speaker 1: So what we decided was we got on to our friends in the North Pole and said when would Santa be available because we need to do some Santa photos for our friends.
Speaker 6: That's right, our listeners.
Speaker 1: So we have decided we're taking the show.
Speaker 8: On the road.
Speaker 2: Welves available, We're going on the road and we are heading Frankston Way.
Speaker 1: We are We're going to the Frankston Christmas Festival on Saturday, Melbourne and from four thirty till six, Santa is going to join us and you can do your Santa photos with Santa.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to get it little else in Frankston looking like this.
Speaker 1: We're dressed up as elves in Santa fe.
Speaker 2: We are Santa's helpers.
Speaker 3: We are so we are there.
Speaker 1: Anyone's going to come and want to be.
Speaker 2: Three of us are getting photos with you Melbourne. Yes, and Santa and Santa the big fella and what are you dressed as? Lauren? Well?
Speaker 1: I asked if I could be missus claus On.
Speaker 2: Santa said no, no, we know we have got you that one.
Speaker 3: No, so I'm an elf and we got you the sexy Missus clause knowing.
Speaker 1: I'm not, there would be nothing sexy about it. I'm not doing that. We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 1: Don't don't you haven't have you so I'm not?
Speaker 2: Where is it? That's right, Melbourne, bring your tip money. You thought Jason and I were going to look ridiculous way till we see Missus.
Speaker 1: No, he's the real Missus Clause might get jealous like that. Uh No, I'm an elf with you two?
Speaker 2: Am I not? You're please tell me?
Speaker 1: Am I going as an elf for Missus Clause?
Speaker 2: We have bells.
Speaker 13: She's a naughty el fat.
Speaker 4: It's not naughty.
Speaker 1: This is family friendly.
Speaker 4: We are it is.
Speaker 3: It's it's so you can come on.
Speaker 1: Saturday afternoon, Saturday, four Thurday, Saturday Saturday at Frank's and Christpins Christmas Festival. Now we are taking over the Santa photo booth and we will be there dressed as olves nothing noldy about.
Speaker 4: The Big Man in Red will be there as well.
Speaker 7: So yeah, if you had trouble getting into shopping centers to get your Christmas photos, come along Frankston.
Speaker 4: It's happening Saturday afternoon from four thirty.
Speaker 1: We will be there Davy, Young and Baxter Streets and Frankston is where the festival is happening. There'll be carols, there will be all kinds of things happening. Don't worry. We won't be singing. Oh god, no, maybe we're a festive sweater. Oh maybe Christmas sweater.
Speaker 3: Well I can't wait for this, neither can I.
Speaker 4: It'll be a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: I'll give you your photo, take it away and put.
Speaker 7: On the creature now, can I just a bit of a heads up. We're having our team Christmas party on the front.
Speaker 2: Don't get too silly, you too, No bad Santa photos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't breathe on the kids, they won't pass it. Breathalyze.
Speaker 1: We'll be right.
Speaker 4: We'll be okay.
Speaker 1: Clint, you look really cute as an ol.
Speaker 2: Ok you.
Speaker 1: You look like you're working in the blocks of Hollywood.
Speaker 3: It's a bit mounted.
Speaker 6: So Jason has you I've been working.
Speaker 1: All year on this. What's that bad sound to movie? Who's is it?
Speaker 2: Oh god? I look like Melbourne. It is happening and you can be there. We got your gaga tickets call now, Hey, hey, this.
Speaker 1: Is Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga presents.
Speaker 9: The hen Ball.
Speaker 13: It's gonna be Gaga.
Speaker 4: You've waited long enough. He little Monsters.
Speaker 7: Lady Gaga presents the My Hemball live in Australia this December. Info at livenation dot com dot Au.
Speaker 1: My god, how exciting she's coming.
Speaker 9: Live.
Speaker 6: I want to say ten Marina.
Speaker 3: Enter the stage. What do you mean through the legs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was born on because she was born this way.
Speaker 2: She was born on stage and it was on shoot you. It was so good.
Speaker 7: Hopefully that person that extra leg were in flying out here. All right, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 4: Hello for Rodney.
Speaker 1: Hello Rodney, do you want to Ketney?
Speaker 2: Absolutely take it, Rodney.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take my husband.
Speaker 4: When they came out, but we couldn't get them.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Rodney, guess what the tickets are?
Speaker 2: Yours?
Speaker 8: My friend.
Speaker 2: You're going fantastic. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: So welcome Rodney, Rodney, you and your fella have a fun night.
Speaker 7: Do you ever get the Police Academy Stunt Shop movie? Well, remember there was the guy with the whistle, Yeah, and then there was that always picked someone out of the audience. And be like hello Rodney and they blast him out of the cannon.
Speaker 4: Every shot.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a real person that got shot out.
Speaker 4: Sorry guys, Rodney, or you enjoyed Rodney?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, movie will.
Speaker 2: Rodney.
Speaker 1: All right, Ronnie, you have fun. Lady Gaga, do have more tickets this week?
Speaker 4: We're doing day every day this week. Your chance to when you wait to Gaga.
Speaker 7: All you have to do is listen out when you hear us player during the Breakfast show ring up and win.
Speaker 4: It is that easy. Not Jojo s No that Sea waar, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh? That is Jojo No Jojo is the child stuff.
Speaker 2: JoJo's no, this is jo That's just Jojo.
Speaker 4: But Jojo was a child when she did this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so it could be Jojo Jojo Jojo Sea is in the current season of Selling Sunset.
Speaker 4: Does she get out wife?
Speaker 1: Chrishelle sells her house? Joy? Not that Jojo.
Speaker 2: No sing No does sing?
Speaker 1: He was all brighton Jojo c was all bright and colorful and like and that's just jo And that's just Jojo. I think Jojo came before Jojo.
Speaker 4: C W told you my Jojo fact. Didn't I know which Jojo about Cribs the TV show.
Speaker 3: No, so you know non selling sunsets.
Speaker 1: No, so Jojo was on Cribs and Jojo see while was on selling sunset.
Speaker 4: We go through this. We can't play this song anymore?
Speaker 3: Joanne jack jack jack in different Joe.
Speaker 1: Ane saying about Jackie. Who was Jackie? She was Jackie? When you're touching my soul in the candle lot.
Speaker 2: Oh Jackie, we are.
Speaker 1: What happened with jo.
Speaker 2: I forget now?
Speaker 7: You know you know the show MTV Cribs, Well, you go around check out the celebrities houses. Well, in the peak of her career, so.
Speaker 1: Jojo when she was singing to get out Right Now her one.
Speaker 7: Song, Yeah yeah, yeah, they did MTV Cribs and she opened the dorm, start working to my house.
Speaker 4: But all you were seeing was her bedroom. She's still living with.
Speaker 2: So young.
Speaker 1: How was Jojo when that song came out? I don't know, Like, would you do Cribs at her house? Did she live with morm and?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess she was the thing at the time.
Speaker 1: Anyway you want always se jo Jojo c was house. I was talking about it the other day. It's got She's got a fish tank as the base of her dining room colours. Everything's multicolored, and there's like a multi colored time on she pianna.
Speaker 4: You know what I saw on the grammar?
Speaker 2: Oh sure probably yeah, yeah. She screams with Jackie.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's no, not with Jackie, but with jack jack Jackie.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Jojo was only which one? The original Jojo? Not Jojo Sia, No Joe Joe get out Star. That song that we just played was twelve years old when she recorded that song. What she what business does she have at twelve saying get out? Leave now it's the end of you and me.
Speaker 2: Let's leave, get out? Thank you for me?
Speaker 4: And I'm not sure what just happened. Hey, that's it.
Speaker 2: We are getting out of here.
Speaker 3: Have we spoken to Joeanne?
Speaker 1: We have at the other station, talk about.
Speaker 3: From my memory partially right one.
Speaker 6: It was one of our last Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Did we go out on a high?
Speaker 1: We got all the biggest starts, all the big start.
Speaker 7: I used to m s her in which performances we remember? I was telling you I had to m C and go, Okay, I'm on stage, we're outside Saturday and I'm like, please welcome Joe Anne. And then she came down from the car park on an escalator, so she just slowly came down to keep the oil.
Speaker 4: The escalator got to the bottom.
Speaker 6: O my god.
Speaker 1: I know someone that had Joe and seen jack Jack Jackie at their wedding. She knows weddings the Jackie. No, there was no one called Jackie at the wedding.
Speaker 4: Aaron Rich, he's a celebrant. He should do a package deal.
Speaker 3: Reach collab with with Joe Anne.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done a wedding where Joe Anne has turned up and sung jack chack Like, what this to happen? Package?
Speaker 4: This happened last week. It was book a wedding with him. You get a Mat Troy.
Speaker 1: This way, you get n sing one song onorrow Melbourne Bye.
Speaker 3: And Lauren.
Speaker 1: Lauren wake out feeling good following them on the Socials.