Speaker 1: I want to take you to Milano, Cortina, where the Winter Olympics are currently happening.
Speaker 2: So they're all over Italy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so multiple different mountains. At the bottom of the mountain is Milan, which is where like the ice skating, the ice hockey is, and then you climb up the mountain to I think it's Cortina and the beautiful resorts up there and that's where yeah, all the all the you know, the luge the.
Speaker 2: Last night, isn't it extraord Make your knees.
Speaker 1: Hur doesn't it? Just the knees the anchors. Matt Graham the latest Australian to medal a bronze medal, which is fantastic. He's a dad, so they said he climbed onto the dad podium.
Speaker 2: Now this could be wrong, but I think it's right. I saw a lot of the snowboards being taken up on there, on the little skoodoos up to the top and Scotty James went on.
Speaker 1: The chair lift. Creature of habit.
Speaker 2: He's a man of the people.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Scotty. Silver medal. Didn't get the gold he craved nothing, didn't he win the Hearts of a absolutely post. It was quite extraordinary and you know, a shout out to Scotti. He's a Melbourne boy, a Warren Dyite boy. He performed valiantly and right now performing is Bob Sled Brie also a Victorian. She's doing as proud in this morning. Her sister Jimma joins us.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jemma, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 4: It's been a huge day.
Speaker 1: So Jimma, you must be a proud sister, Brie. Bob Sled Brie, as she's affectionately known, Two runs down, two to go. What was it like before she before she got going? It must you all must have been nervous.
Speaker 4: I think everyone was nervous. We were all pretty excited though, like the vibes were high and we were having a good time and it was just amazing to see her. We were just at the end of the finish line, so it was super fun to all be cheering on and see her as she came up. As at the end.
Speaker 3: Is it nerve wracking when it's your sister and all you can think is do you get into it or are you concerned about it? Injuries? When you're watching the speech she flies down at.
Speaker 4: As a sister I'm just like, get down in one piece. Yeah, but as she had so much fun. So you know what, she loves the sport and she has like her heart and soul in it and it's so amazing. So I'm super proud to be on the sidelines and watch her and be here in Italy.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jemen, there's lots of families that have flown over from Australia to see their loved ones competing. Are you all hanging out together? Is there a little Aussie community over there supporting our athletes.
Speaker 4: We've all kind of met up, so there was a few different parents and families in Courtina. We're staying just about an how out and we all met up at the track. So we had Ossie flags all hanging around and I'm sure you might have spotted us in the crowd if you're watching on at home.
Speaker 1: Well we could hear you, that's for sure, which is great. So run number one was you know, it looked a little bit nervy, but round number two for Bree it sort of started to really she found a groove. She's getting better and you know, does she have a bit of confidence about her now?
Speaker 4: She did run who was so much better I think the track was a bit icy as well. So watching the girls go down, we're all a bit oh, you know, like they were going fast. So she got up a few spots, I said, she needs about four or five, and she got up to number seven by the end of the second heat, which is amazing. So we'll see what tomorrow brings.
Speaker 3: Very similar to the Core Runnings movie. Remember they slowly made their way up like and then yeah, totally, Hey, Jimmy, have you ever gone for her down there down the sleep?
Speaker 4: No, thank you.
Speaker 1: I leave that one to the professionals.
Speaker 4: I'll lead that to, Bob, said Brie.
Speaker 1: Does she love her nickname? Bob said Bree.
Speaker 4: I think she doesn't scored on It's everyone's talking about her, so you know it's it's just it's catchy too, Bob said Brie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone is talking about her. Everyone's talking about all our Winter Olympians. I've been loving watching.
Speaker 3: Can I just say you can hear the proudness in your woe You are so proud. That's so it's so.
Speaker 4: I love herzen awesome chicking.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: She loves the sport and she's an elite athlete, so she just does her thing, and it's amazing. We're all here watching her on the sideline, so I couldn't be proud.
Speaker 2: Of Oh, that's so sweet she is. You're right, she's lucky to have her family over there supporting her. But hopefully she knows the whole country is behind her.
Speaker 3: We had her on no W we had her on the show last week. Please pass our best onto our and you, guys, enjoy what time you have left there.
Speaker 1: Okay, have fun.
Speaker 4: We will, Thanks guys, thanks for the support.
Speaker 2: Wake up feeling good on the socials.