Speaker 1: Quiet morning every day, lad, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're welcome the podcast. Joe's Ry.
Speaker 3: Fitzgerald is a very very unique individuals and if you follow him on social media Snapchat and on Instagram, sometimes you just randomly post these characters that he comes up with and they're always based in the South of Adelaide.
Speaker 2: This is his latest installment. He has a sneak, just a snippet of Dion.
Speaker 4: Hey Young Girls day on here Captain of the SA Grade at No Longer Shoes.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 4: Jim Bain.
Speaker 6: We all know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and if you'd like to hear the rest of that video, I can guarantee you it gets even better and better.
Speaker 2: There he is the Triyan Fitzgerald.
Speaker 6: Fitz He dear beautiful man and JODYI Father's day this Sunday, very special day, very special day.
Speaker 7: And what are you doing for it?
Speaker 8: FITZI?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm well, I'll go and see one of my dad's mixed down at Port a Lunger on some day and then I'll go over to Thailand to see my other dad. But no, it is it is a special day. You know what all I want? Jody, I've said to the boys, I don't I don't need a gift. I don't. I just need some beautiful words. Write them down on a piece of paper. And they're like, well, I paid no rite, write them down. See that thing there that's called a pen. You're write it onder a piece of paper. And I want you to speak from the heart of what Daddy means to you. So Lenny when he wrote a sentence, which was great, but you know that's all I want. That's I just I just want them to open up to me and tell me their darkest secrets.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say the only thing you'd want was a sleep in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Actually that's that is a fair That is a fair call. Because I sorry I didn't speak to you last week, but I ended up. I did this oxpan one hundred kilometer walk jokes. Yeah, and you've got to do it in two days, so we didn't sleep hazy. We walked for thirty three hours and completed the course. Oh my goodness, wow, I've lost three toenails. Yes, there was major cramping. Mircael O Lachlan had cramping after fifteen kilometers. Jude Bolton got the worst groin rash from chasing I've ever seen in my life. Wow, we had a roll. James had a roled ankle. There was a lot of injuries, but we got through to the end and it's really knocked me for six I've lost a lot of weight and it's just air.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 6: I got highly emotional at the end of it. But it was such a great thing to do. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think we've all had two days. We haven't been to bed and covered one hundred kilometers, but there's a couple of puzzs in between fifty.
Speaker 6: Usually that's just house party going from kick on to kick on, but no, it was. Yeah, I'm so glad I did it. But yeah, it's not me for sick. So so I didn't chat to you last week.
Speaker 1: No, all good, Fitzy, we have to talk about a video that you've chucked on your Instagram. So you're Fitzy, but you're also d on the Sea Grade Captain from No Longer.
Speaker 7: Can we play you a little bit? Please?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Plase, hang, young girls, stayn here, Captain of the Sea Grade at No Longer Shoes.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 3: Jim Vain, I go the shoes. So if you haven't visited yet and you haven't followed. I mean, of course through the right thing and follow Ryan fitz Sheerld and you'll see some of these characters that pop up on your Instagram. Can you take us behind the scenes of where they were created?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it's just it's I have a bit of fun on Snapchat. As soon as a filter pops up for some reason, a character that I all up with will just come straight into my head. And Dion is that male, nourish guy who didn't mind, you know, having a few drinks on the weekend. And you know what, Dion probably hardly slept his whole life as well. He was the one that first come into my head and I thought, ah, love, Dean's looking for love here and yep, and that's what popped up. And it seems to have taken off a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, Fitz, you'll be pleased to know that that popped up on my Instagram right as I was waiting for the Opposition leader to walk into Parliament House and so it was him talking about how he likes his ns and skyline, if you know what I mean. And then I was in tears just as David Spears walked down the stairs.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 6: And I see you didn't pay that bit about then.
Speaker 3: Jumped in and around that fitz a bit of a weekend off, of course with footy. How are you going to summarize a Crow season?
Speaker 6: Look, I do think it was a success, Hazy. Obviously disappointing that we didn't win one of those close games, but the signs are really really positive. I don't think anyone thought that the Crows were going to do well this year, and like I said, we performed against the best side in the competition where you could dissect the whole top eight and see that we, you know, played really really well. It's just some of those games that we dropped that we need to pick up on. So be the key we have to keep Darren Burgess. If we keep Darren Burgess and the boys have another preseason under him, I think the boys definitely are looking at a top eight and maybe even winning a final. So it's exciting times. And look, I would say thumbs up for the year that we had in twenty twenty three City.
Speaker 1: We didn't speak to you last week, so we didn't get to dissect that moment with you and your boys who are avid Crows fans that moment when it hit the post but didn't hit the post.
Speaker 7: But you know what I mean, what was it like in the six year old household?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 6: It was you will you know what. I was up in Darwin for work, Jody, and I was on the phone to my son Hiuie every time we kicked a goal in the last quarter and we were flying home and we would only speak to each other after each goal. So I said to him, you cannot ring me after a point. It's got to be after a goal. And then we both rang each other thinking it was a goal and it was. It was devastation. There was there was tears, you know what. We were thinking the AFL as an absolute joke and then we've realized that we'll get a few concessions next year for it. But yeah, it was. It was horrible to watch as a family.
Speaker 1: Horrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, onwards and upwards from here. Fit's appreciate your time. Happy Father's Day, and thank you so much for introducing the world to Dion.
Speaker 6: No, it's no worries.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 7: Next week you could go to the gym, or to the shopping or go to work.
Speaker 1: But what if you went in a beachier direction. You're only a what if away from a holiday with the what if a book.
Speaker 2: Accommodation, flass packages and more what.
Speaker 1: If it'szy for travel.
Speaker 2: It's been a big build up, he flw round one.
Speaker 3: It is here Saturday, two thirty five, and it's a showdown at nor What over love this?
Speaker 7: Okay? Just coming in hot, coming into the showdown?
Speaker 2: Bang, yeah, just to really weirdly set the tone nice and early fairy nice.
Speaker 3: So we thought, why don't we just get in some of the absolute stars of the competition. Yes, indeed, And when we went to out and we went straight to the top. It's our satan ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: I love thanks for coming in.
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, how's the nerves heading into round one?
Speaker 8: I think I'm more excited than nervous round one. It's always exciting. Finally finished pre season.
Speaker 1: Everyone says it, but he's pre season and absolute.
Speaker 8: It honestly is. It's the biggest grind of the whole of the seasons. I'm not a favorite of running, so I don't really like running, but yeah, and pre seasons running, so you're.
Speaker 1: In the wrong sport due, yeah, I do it.
Speaker 3: Actually spent a big few months, new club, new name, bit happening.
Speaker 8: I know, new journey for me, and I'm really excited about it. New name, going into a new club that I grew up supporting. So yeah, really excited.
Speaker 1: So tell us how it all unfolded. You're a crow, what port just come? You get a phone call? Then what happens?
Speaker 8: Chat it to lots a few times. Was back and forth. It wasn't like the easiest decision, so it's not like yes straight away. It took it took us a bit of time. Now I'm all for it. So all at Port really excited and yeah, started my new journey.
Speaker 3: I would imagine this is a bit of an anxious time for players when you play year old club, and particularly when it's on your terms to go to a different club.
Speaker 2: Are you expecting? What are you expecting on Saturday? Is it going to be rough? I think a little bit rough.
Speaker 8: I hope I'm still friends of I don't know if I will be after the game, yeah, but I think yeah, I think I'll get a little bit of talk on the field. But that's what makes it exciting.
Speaker 1: What do you think she's expecting, like a sneaky wedgie or something Port Adelaide new wish club in the scheme of things. Is it going to be a slow burn for you guys or do you think we'll see results sooner rather than later.
Speaker 8: I think it was a results sooner or rather than later. I think this year we've honestly had the biggest preseason. We showed what we could do in the preseason matches, so yeah, we did really well against GWS and Saint Kilda. So I think you'll see a new Port Adelaide women's team this year.
Speaker 2: And probably most importantly as they recruited well.
Speaker 8: They have recruited well in different areas, so like we've spread it across the ground, which I think kudos to Port they did really well on that and I think that's what they needed. Well.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming in this morning and we wish you all the best for the weekend. Hopefully no wedgies. We've put a line through that.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's go from one AFLW start to another. We went to Port Adelaide, now it's time to go to Westlake. Send the Crows and geez talk about top of the line midfielders.
Speaker 2: It's Anne hatshad get a hatchie good.
Speaker 9: Morning to you too.
Speaker 2: Thanks having me on.
Speaker 7: It is our pleasure.
Speaker 1: You are on the verge of a brand new afl W season.
Speaker 7: How's a nerve?
Speaker 9: Yeah, as it's creeping up towards this weekend, I'm starting to feel a bit more nervous. It kind of doesn't feel real. We had such a long break and then a really quick preseason, so I think, yeah, the nerves are starting to creep up now, Hatchie.
Speaker 2: What about the squad?
Speaker 3: It's something it's not completely new, but you've lost a lot of experience and you're one of the leaders.
Speaker 2: Now, how does that sit with you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a bit weird being one of the old ones now. Yeah, we lost a few and you know, a few went to Port, but we've gained quite a few young talents. So nah, the squad's looking good and yeah, really excited heading into this season.
Speaker 1: I'm just googling you right now, and my goodness, You've had some different hairstyles amongst the journey. There's been a lot of braid action. What are we daybuing this weekend?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yep, so definitely game day braids will be back for this season, so I'll have the four braids coming down into a low bun, so perfect. The hair is ready to go.
Speaker 7: Can I ask you who does the braids for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So my wife St. Georgie does them. There's some days where she's not too keen on it because it takes a while, but she's committed to it now. So we'll see how her form is this year.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you she's very good with the braids. I want to get her in here so she can do mine.
Speaker 7: Looks so good. She actually is very good.
Speaker 9: She's had a lot of girls asking Forred to do their braids, so it's quite funny.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon she could do Hazy's hair. I mean, it's sure, but there's a bit to work with.
Speaker 9: I reckon we could get a few little braids at the front, just the one braids year right now, look quite thick enough.
Speaker 3: You're going to play against some former teammates and some fresh new members of Port Adelaide.
Speaker 2: We spoke to Ash Saint just before.
Speaker 3: Can she expects some special treatment, perhaps in the first minute or two on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Oh look, I'm sure.
Speaker 9: Will give her a little bit of something from her back line, so it might be quite funny. We'll see who matches up to her first.
Speaker 7: I predicted a wedgie. Is that a possibility?
Speaker 9: Oh, look, now that you've given me the idea, maybe.
Speaker 3: Actually, you are one one of the elite players of the competition and your CV speaks for itself. For you at this stage of your career and you're still so young. What are you working on? How can you possibly get better?
Speaker 9: Oh, there's plenty of things I'm still working on. Definitely, my kick is something that this off season I've been really trying to work on.
Speaker 7: My goalkicking hasn't.
Speaker 9: Been great in the past season, so hopefully can kick a few more goals this season. And yeah, just be one of the old ones, just trying to help the young ones as they come through.
Speaker 1: Well, and thank you so much for joining us this morning. All the very best for the weekend, it's going to be kicked off with a bang with a showdown at Port and Adelaide.
Speaker 7: All very best, Thanks very much, thanks for having I Love your Dad, I love your dad. I love you, I Love your dad.
Speaker 3: Jodie Hazy's bad dad joke off.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have been doing it all week, taking bad dad jokes from all the kiddies right across South Australia. And we promised everyone more the cinema passes and Miokman grooming Copak for Dad. So everyone that's delivered a joke has one one of those.
Speaker 7: However, there can only be.
Speaker 2: One winner, that is true.
Speaker 3: So before we announce the winner, can we just sting on some of the absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 2: Jokes that were Oh I thought you were going to do it.
Speaker 3: I've got a few up my sleeves about that. Thank you so much to everyone and got involved this.
Speaker 6: Week you can drink five leaders or fuel without dying Jerry can Can our hostels Insulcer and Levice. And this day, why is.
Speaker 7: That's a long face?
Speaker 2: Have you heard the rumor about that?
Speaker 7: No? No, what's the rumor about butter? Well, I'm not going to spread it.
Speaker 6: What do you call a fish with no eyes?
Speaker 7: What do you call a fish with no eyes?
Speaker 10: What do you call a blind dinosaur?
Speaker 2: A blind dinosaur?
Speaker 7: What do you call a blind dinosaur?
Speaker 6: Do you think the stores.
Speaker 7: It's just short but walked into a bar?
Speaker 2: The other one dogged?
Speaker 10: So how do you fix the crack pumpkin?
Speaker 7: How do you fix the crack pumpkin?
Speaker 6: The pumpkin patch.
Speaker 2: Jokes?
Speaker 1: Yes, good, very nice, indeed However, as I mentioned, they can only be one winner of the five hundred dollars mismatch brawling voucher, and that winner this morning his ten year old Gracie from Morson Legs. Hey, Graciere, Okay.
Speaker 6: She's excited.
Speaker 11: She's got a friend here to listen to.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so exciting, Gracie. Just remind us what was your joke again?
Speaker 7: What do you call a newsreader with promote? What do you call a news reader with a broken microphone?
Speaker 1: Excellent, Grace, Gracey, And you're getting in the big thumbs up and the clapping hands from news reader Abbey right now, Gracie, well.
Speaker 7: Done, Thank you so much. What's your dad's name, George?
Speaker 8: George?
Speaker 7: Do you want to wish him a very happy Father's Day?
Speaker 1: Okay, and Gracie you can tell him he's won of five hundred dollars mismatch brewing voucher.
Speaker 7: Dad's something about good stuff exciting.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Him, Gracie.
Speaker 1: See, that's what happens when you tap into newsreader Abby and then she rallies behind the scenes and she's like that joke haus to win.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we're also afraid of her that she makes things happen.
Speaker 11: I mean, I get to go on Sunday and I'll spend the five hundred dollars on board.
Speaker 2: Got the mismatches.
Speaker 3: I'm now though, for just another little edition of JODI's Diary. And how are you feeling this week?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: What's your vibe like?
Speaker 7: I'm pretty good. I'm pretty good.
Speaker 1: I'm actually quite excited to recap this week.
Speaker 7: It's been a fun one.
Speaker 2: Okay you ready? You said what the theme before was body parts?
Speaker 7: Body parts?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's run with it, dear Diary.
Speaker 1: This week was really really confusing on so many levels.
Speaker 7: For example, Hazy was really really confused about his pronouns. Am I right? Sam Smith?
Speaker 3: More chances, even more chances for some more adelaid shaking.
Speaker 7: Gains some believable stuff, isn't it just incredible?
Speaker 2: As is our person Sam Smith?
Speaker 1: And then Abby from the news room was really really confused about boy bits.
Speaker 7: Outside the airport.
Speaker 11: There's urgent waterworks on set on a Brabland drive just near the Gold golf course.
Speaker 1: And then I was really really confused about the attractive nature of intestines.
Speaker 2: Can just charging up.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of colon there, So let's take this train down to knowledge.
Speaker 2: Phille, who wants to come?
Speaker 7: You said colon? Then I was like, why has he got a long colon?
Speaker 2: Wash it out?
Speaker 7: Didn't that be your claim to a massive colon?
Speaker 2: I've got a record breaking colon.
Speaker 1: Speaking of bowel movements, can I just give everyone a big tip though, if you're ever out on a steak out, which you wouldn't do because in a sport, but don't ever let the Henry Hayes use your toilet.
Speaker 7: Oh god, the whole IBS thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I don't have ibs, by the way it is, I thought you did.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: But dari I will tell you what gives me the absolute losing songs A song song song.
Speaker 3: Before, I need your name first Haze, Sam Smith, no good, goodbyes.
Speaker 2: Hey Hey only to zip though.
Speaker 7: Has left the studio.
Speaker 1: Crow's fans would have rejoiced this week to discover the Lockness monster was right behind them.
Speaker 3: So this is the audio that they picked up in the lake when they're trying to find this big, old mythical potentially ancient monster.
Speaker 2: Have a listen.
Speaker 12: It's called weird Oh my god. So this is where it gets really really strange. So we've got a sound guy here by the name of Todd, who is just the best of the best. Yeah, he's very good, and we gave this audio Todd. Yeah, we said, Todd, is it something you can do to help us out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm rather one of the greatest mythical mysteries in the universe.
Speaker 2: So this is what he came back with.
Speaker 10: It was awesome, love, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: It was just a describable crows or having a bit of a.
Speaker 7: Swim in the Lockness Diary.
Speaker 1: We can bind the Locknest monster and the crow, so it was only a natural progression to marry up meat with the logis.
Speaker 7: Next time we've got andro Obef. Yeah, it's on the judging panel.
Speaker 1: I'd like to introduce to the stage ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: Thigh Sebastian.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that.
Speaker 3: That's good of course, always being water too with the meat logs it's a Hamish steak.
Speaker 7: That's not fair.
Speaker 3: I'll just check another picture. Hampang hoped it well.
Speaker 1: Speaking weird turns, I learned just how to make Hazy happy after a random discussion about Troy Sebarne's latest album cover.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now I know what to do. You're feeling a bit cruppy. We men tickle your ribs.
Speaker 3: You get gregging and get into a sit on my shoulders naked. He's too heavy, Greg, I can.
Speaker 7: Do that if you like.
Speaker 1: I'll either tip your ricks, I'll get my husband and then you can nestle.
Speaker 7: Or come mere, little Andrew, let me tickle your dummy. So to Andrew.
Speaker 1: O beef Andre beef Crows, fans and.
Speaker 7: Use readers who can't say golf.
Speaker 1: Course, golf course, go off this weekend, Kings and queens. Oh my love, Jody, you you've got your time.
Speaker 7: Machine on this day?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, ho hum, I guess it's what.
Speaker 2: It's Friday.
Speaker 3: Welcome Friday, go right off, please, also pinching the punch first out of the monk.
Speaker 7: Oh hitting the kick for being so quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first of September. Let's take a trip down memory lane. Let's go back to nineteen ninety six, the birth of Zendaya. She was born in Oakland, California, to days her twenty seventh birthday.
Speaker 7: I love you no if you don't you love being loved, just like sucking life out of people.
Speaker 2: My gosh.
Speaker 3: Another one of those youngsters who have achieved way too much for such a young age.
Speaker 7: Also, can you say her name right please? Zen Dania? That's right.
Speaker 3: Earlier in the year, it was news the Jodiodi that Zendaya was in fact the real person zen Dania, And what do we come up with?
Speaker 2: It was a combination between Zendeia and Tanya Zeta yep correct.
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty five, Titanic was found by French divers that had been missing since it sank in nineteen twelve. It's so easy to think that, oh, well, of course you know exactly what it is. But I guess it goes to show that it's a pretty big ocean.
Speaker 2: Out there, is it.
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it makes.
Speaker 2: You think when you think about it, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It'd be a cool moment though when you discover it there it is like, yeah, that's where a segment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then what do you do? Just throw a rope on it and try and drag it back and shurebat.
Speaker 7: Who used to say it? I don't think so, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Nineteen seventy nine, In Excess Made, they're on stage at debut at the Ocean View Hotel in Tukeley, New South Wales.
Speaker 2: Who's this handsome young feller? Michael hutchins, Oh goodness, we could be hit with the ladies.
Speaker 7: How many women in the audience were like, Oh, wouldn't mind a been of that?
Speaker 2: In terms of percentage, maybe one hundred percent, maybe one hundred.
Speaker 7: And ten percent, if there is such a thing.
Speaker 3: Once someone September the first in twenty fifteen, give me Everything by Pitbull Neo afro Jack.
Speaker 2: If there's a better trio, then I'm here to see it. Yep, go off, Pitbull fans. Wait this, Pitbull fan.
Speaker 6: You don't work it hard.
Speaker 4: The biggest freaking story tells huge juicy shoes.
Speaker 1: I start throt juice by saying, oh Selena. So, Selena Gomez has the Instagram post after accidentally breaking the rules of the ongoing Actors Strike. So she is the third most followed person on Instagram full stop across the world.
Speaker 7: How's that? It's unbelievable that hundreds of millions?
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you precisely, but I'll look it up for you anyway. So she shared a black and white photo from the set of Only Murders in the Building to promote season three of the Hulu series in which she stars, and, as she wrote, missing and waiting at only murders Hulu. However, that is in complete contravention of the SAG after an agreement whereby actors wouldn't post about movies coming out given the dispute, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, well, no, not good.
Speaker 1: On air because that's not what she's supposed to do, Joe Juice.
Speaker 11: She has four hundred and twenty eight million followers than so ten thousand less than you, Hayses.
Speaker 7: Are you even on Instagram? Okay?
Speaker 2: Do you suggest that I don't have much of an Instagram person?
Speaker 1: Let me ask this question. When was the last time you posted something? No?
Speaker 3: No, I posted something a couple of weeks ago about what for rough sleeper code?
Speaker 7: Yeah yep.
Speaker 2: But before that yeah, months and months? Yeah right, yeah, I'm a little bit dormant on Instagram. I see everything though.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, no one, and no one knows who you are.
Speaker 1: A frustrated fifty cent hurled a broken microphone into the audience at his latest concert and left the fan with a gruesome head injury. So production had kept handing him microphones that were broken, yep, and so he finally had enough and he just like violently threw it into the crowd.
Speaker 7: Going on at the.
Speaker 3: Moment, not Curtis Jackson's best move. And on top of those, well, wouldn't you throw it into the ground? Yeah, like I think he was trying to claim as well that he threw it in a part of the stage where people weren't supposed to be.
Speaker 2: But still there's the element of risk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, lesson learn, I know.
Speaker 1: And it's unfortunate because in here, if we went to throw a microphone, it's not going to work because it's attached to the wall, you know what I mean. So that's hard for us anyway, Juicy juice, what about this story?
Speaker 7: I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Former Bardo member Belinda Chappel has dished the dirt in a shocking newtell Or book. So can you remember Bardo's shot to fame? They did Pop Stars TV and apparently at their height, they made twenty seven million dollars through merch, the gigs, the appearance fees, that TV show, the ad sales, all of it.
Speaker 7: Twenty seven million dollars.
Speaker 1: And guess how much they were handed every single day in per diems.
Speaker 7: When they were onto a Guess.
Speaker 1: Like sixty bucks, thirty five dollars, thirty five dollars. And then she said sometimes they'd check the envelope and they've been short changed.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So they're sitting there in Westfields just signing all this stuff at thirty dollars a pop, and they saw none of it. And then they signed a deal with Bardow, the clothing company, and they.
Speaker 7: Were like, oh my god, we're going to be like rolling in it.
Speaker 1: And in the book she says, we soon realize we would have been financially better off.
Speaker 7: Working at Bardow.
Speaker 2: Isn't that under leterble?
Speaker 7: Then being a part of the pop and.
Speaker 3: The gas line would have been happening as well, Like whilst all that was happening would have been people in the areas being like, you don't know how lucky you are.
Speaker 7: So lucky.
Speaker 2: This is such a huge opportunity. You're so lucky.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is so juicy.
Speaker 2: This book.
Speaker 1: She said that her and Sophie Monk haven't spoken since Bardo broken up, but she's since sort of repaired relationships with all the others.
Speaker 7: And remember one of them got done stealing from band members. Oh no, wonder she did.
Speaker 1: Because that's right, because they clearly weren't being paid enough.
Speaker 3: People are like, oh, she's a pop star. She's got everything you possibly want. Yeah, she's got everything except for money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 1: And so she's formed a collaboration with Katie Underwood, who was also one of the band members, and they're going to release a single very soon.
Speaker 7: Okay that school, isn't it? Good story?
Speaker 2: There's your latest Bardo gossip.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Happy to admit sometimes stories in JODI's juice aren't that juicy.
Speaker 7: But that one was good.
Speaker 2: That's really good. It sounds like a good book.
Speaker 13: You're welcome, all right, and.
Speaker 5: That you seem tense, seem anxious.
Speaker 1: I just need a win, that's all. Like, just a small win in my life, full stop.
Speaker 7: That'll be nice.
Speaker 2: I just not I'm not sure how I feel about you.
Speaker 7: Don't you.
Speaker 1: Don't you talk to me about playing on emotions, because you have chosen a song this week that you know resonates with each and every single member of this team. It is it's our anthem on the Jody and Hazy Show, and you've chosen that just to.
Speaker 7: Tap into people's heart strengths.
Speaker 1: So don't talk to me about manipulating emotions, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I mean I was going to talk it up.
Speaker 3: But you've done such a good job. Hind lips of an angel, Oh my gosh, and just a painted picture. Right now, you've got news reader Abbey who is going off, going off, Yes, and this is just a probuge. We could hear this in full, ladies and gentlemen, Yeah we could.
Speaker 2: And we could set up.
Speaker 3: Your Friday and your weekend entirely, and gosh, we could live our.
Speaker 7: Best lives or alternative.
Speaker 2: Alternatively, we could not live our best lives.
Speaker 7: That is not true.
Speaker 1: Ricky Martin always lives his best life, Thank you very much. Play my song, turn yours down.
Speaker 2: You still live in Levina, Loga?
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said you're for a long time then.
Speaker 7: So I just want to.
Speaker 1: Talk you through the evolution of this song choice And I lost earlier in the week's songs, Song song song because I tried to guess a cold Play song that is what's the name of.
Speaker 8: VI?
Speaker 7: And I accidentally said live in Levita, Loga.
Speaker 1: And I just feel like it was a sign from the song gods, this is the song.
Speaker 7: That I need to choose to get me.
Speaker 2: Back in the winner circle because Ricky is always in your head. Yeah, He's always gyrated.
Speaker 7: He never leaves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just twisting his hips in your brain? Are the jerky movements? Am I having a stroke? No, it's Ricky Martin.
Speaker 7: Double to sell my song, you go, so turn it up again, please?
Speaker 2: I wish it was a drawn. You can't help it move your body, can you?
Speaker 3: But then you still move your body to this, just in a different direction, but also.
Speaker 8: With the lift song.
Speaker 7: Also, it's a song about infidelity. So I'm just gonna leave that with.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're a bad first if you vote for this song.
Speaker 7: Oh, come on, horrible, terrible cheeta.
Speaker 3: If you vote for your sword anyway, cheese too outrageous sells there. So I jump on at Jody and Hayes on Instagram and vote for which one you think will set up weekend best.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, it'll do for us.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Father's Day on Sunday. Happy Father's Day to you, Yeah, thank you dad of two soon to be three.
Speaker 2: To Gregotdie as well. Yes, as a sensational job.
Speaker 13: Happy birthday to my Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy Father's Day to my husband, who is the most magnificent dad on the planet.
Speaker 2: I happy week It does a very good job, all right, have a great weekend,