Speaker 1: On scoring lis Oustodio.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panicky Show coming up tonight. Did Anthony Albn easy breach the Minister or quote of conduct seeking flight upgrades? Just how much trouble is the Prime Minister? In a special guest joins me tonight before the first ad break, the Great Matt Walsh, the man behind ground breaking documentaries What is a Woman? And am I Racist? Last time I had him on the show, the video had around five million views on YouTube alone. You don't want to miss that. We'll look at the deranged manor MSNBC covered the Trump rally at Madison Square Garden and talking about left is losing it. Well, we've got plenty of broken celebrities for you tonight, including Robert de Niro. But first, the Prime Minister's relationship with former Quantus CEO Alan Joyce is under scrutiny yet again, in light of further revelations that between two thousand and seven to twenty nineteen, during his tenure as a Transport Minister and Shadow Transport Minister, he personally solicited twenty two free Quantus flight upgrades worth tens of thousands of dollars. Now there is conjecture about whether that constitutes a breach of the Ministerial Code of Conduct that were in place from December two thousand and seven onwards, which bans ministers from seeking or encouraging any form of gift in their personal capacity. Anthony Albanesi was Transport Minister under both Rudd and Gillard between two thousand and seven and twenty and thirteen, and the standards of ministerial ethics were first released by Kevin Rudd in two thousand and seven, adopted by Julia Gillard in twenty ten, and the rules are really quite clear.
Speaker 4: They state ministers are required to exercise the functions of their public office unaffected by considerations of personal advantage or disadvantage. Ministers in their official capacity may therefore accept customary official gifts, hospitality tokens of appreciation, and similar formal gestures in accordance with the relevant guidelines. But and it's a big butt, must not seek or encourage any form of gift in their personal capacity. Journalist Joe Aston has published these sensational claims in his new book called The Chairman's Lounge, The insights Story of how quantus sold us out here. He is on the ABC last night explaining why these allegations are so serious.
Speaker 5: To solicit upgrades when you are on private travel and you are the Minister for Transport regulating the airline industry, to approach the CEO of the national airline to ask to have your economy ticket magically turned into a point end ticket, it's just inappropriate conduct, whether or not it's declared or not. If Anthony Alberzi had to have been Financial Services Minister and had called the CEO of a bank and said would you please put fifty thousand dollars in my bank account and then disclose it on the Pecuniary Interest Register, I certainly don't think anyone would be sitting around saying, oh, well, he declared it, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Anthony Albanezi has snapped back at reporters today when pressed on these allegations.
Speaker 6: I have shared very clearly that I recall direct discussions with Alan Joyce over over the flights the Emirates or Quanish flight to Dubai and of course the first flight to Perth. They're the only times that I was on a plane with Alan Joyce. Of the twenty two flights, ten of them doing the leadership ballot between myself and Bill Shorten in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: He also told reporters on Sunday that from time to time members of Parliament receive upgrades. What's important is that they are declared. All of mine have been declared. But that claim has also been questioned, with an exclusive story in the Australian Financial Review revealing that the Prime Minister failed to declare thousands of dollars worth of business class flight upgrades that he secured for his former wife. The Opposition has used the allegations to call for a fresh Senate inquiry into Contus's relationship with the government and of Alan Joyce and Anthony Alberese's relationship in particular. Joining me now for more on this as News Corps senior writer and columnist Patrick Carline, Patrick, this scandal is growing. Doesn't seem to pass the pop test. The Prime Minister looks entitled here. He certainly seems a little bit out of touch. And you've got question is judgment.
Speaker 7: The optics are terrible. I think this story, as you've suggested, is just starting. It's going to get worse and worse and worse for alban Easy. I think we're looking at that press conference today, he's been very unconvincing in his responses. The devil is in the detail, as Joe Aston was saying there before. Was he Transport Minister and was he soliciting Allen Joyce personally to get benefits well Quantas personally.
Speaker 3: Whether you know, if you're in the chairman's lounge, you probably have got a special phone number you can call where you get very good service.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 3: No, certainly Platinum members have access to a different phone line. So even if it wasn't going directly to Joyce, if it was going to anybody at Quantas are seeking this upgrade.
Speaker 7: It stinks. It really does stink. As you said, it doesn't pass the pub test, and it's going to get worse. And I think it's going to be a distraction for the government for weeks. I suspect, and I think if you jump three steps ahead, you might actually be wondering whether the ALP wants Antony alban Easy to lead the party into the next election. I mean, it's just distraction after distraction.
Speaker 3: Well, the sense of entitlement that it portrays also is really quite ugly because it just shows he's completely out of touch with the average Australian Now. I was amused to see this analysis from the ABC. The reporter Tom Lowry wrote that Quantus's infamous Chairman's lounger just offered a quiet place to wait for your next flight. He wrote, the lounges themselves are apparently not all that interesting. They're a comfortable airline lounge with enough room for a private conversation or a quiet space to work. Club sandwiches and salt and pepper squid are on the menu. Patrick, that sounds like the musings of a man who has never been in the Chairman's Lounge. Let me tell you, comparing it to a regular business lounge is like comparing a Battle of Grange to cask wine. It is a special thing. And should Quantus be able to use the Chairman's lounge, every MP gets membership to essentially an influenced buying exercise, isn't it?
Speaker 7: That's right? Look up it in the Chairman's lounge once. I think in my life I was with two very public figures. I looked around the room and I was the most anonymous person in the room by mile. It is very important. Look it is a space where very powerful people will meet. It is very good for networking. It is very good for seeing people and talking about things privately in a way that does sort of bring it does get brought in the question, doesn't it? I mean, it sounds too cozy, It sounds way too cozy.
Speaker 3: And the experience is just so much superior to what else is out there, and so exclusive invitation only, and it must have an impact. But Quantus wouldn't be spending that money and they wouldn't have that sort of large ess for no influence, for no power. There must be a payback more along the way.
Speaker 7: And you look at what happened to Qatar Air last year. They wanted to bring more flights in that. I'm not sure where the truth lies, but it looks bad, doesn't it. The perception is that it's too cozy, and it's been cozy for a very long time.
Speaker 3: And is that pop test we talked about again, exactly, Passer Patrick Carline, thank you so much for your time this evening. Now, my next guest has been at the forefront of challenging the left's relentless culture wars. He's had enormous success and exposing just how extreme and dangerous this movement has become, but also how completely vacuous it is. His documentaries, including the brilliant What Is a Woman, have achieved huge commercial success and they have also opened the eyes of many to what is being pushed in the name of diversity, inclusion and equity. Let's have a look at his latest groundbreaking work, Am I Racist?
Speaker 1: Let's be clear what's happening in this country to Nazism.
Speaker 8: Republicans are Nazis.
Speaker 1: You cannot separate yourselves from the bad waite people.
Speaker 9: Is because I said I had seventeen black friends, it might have been fifteen. It depends on how you count them.
Speaker 8: Am I Racist? I would really appreciate it if you laugh. I'm trying to learn on this journey. Can you please leave. I'm going to sort this out. I need to go deeper undercover, so I want to be an ally. I need to look like well.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is the man behind Am I Racist? I certified? Matt Walsh. Matt, firstly, congratulations on the success of this film. It's clever, it's funny, really funny, and it's been hugely successful at the box office. After only a couple of weeks. It was the highest grossing documentary of the Year, despite the fact that critics refused to review the film.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's exactly right, it was. You know, it's I'm not sure. I don't know if we keep track of this kind of thing, but I think it's probably one of the only films that had a wide release theatrically and debuted top five of the box office and yet was not reviewed by a single mainstream film critic.
Speaker 8: And you know it was.
Speaker 9: It was in theaters for four or five, six weeks and never got those reviews. Now it's on Deli wire dot com streaming, so everybody can see it after they've become members.
Speaker 8: And through this whole run.
Speaker 9: Still the mainstream film critics are basically trying to pretend that the movie doesn't exist.
Speaker 8: Which is which? Which is which? Is interesting to me?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And if you're interested in US politics, if you're interested in the culture wars at all, the Daily Wire is a subscription to have. Certainly, Now, the film may have been stopped by critics, but the viewers have given it a ninety seven percent rating, which is enormous. That's to say rating The Godfather Part two has the best one. Now, Matt, tell me about your transformation from conservative, white, heteronormative man the enemy if you will have it to the certified DEI expert complete with and Bonnie, were you treated differently after this transformation and how did so many fall for these ruse?
Speaker 8: I want to treat it differently.
Speaker 9: You know, I got the actual certification and it's they give you a little card. They mailed it to me, and I found that that card opens a lot of doors. I mean literally opens a lot of doors. And I think it's because on the left they are very careful about who they engage with. I think they're aware that a lot of their ideas are just don't don't stand up to scrutiny, and in particular the race hustlers, the DEI con artists who pushed this stuff, I mean they know, I think they know at some level that their ideas are utterly vacuous and shallow and fragile and fall apart under the slightest scrutiny. So what we discovered this is pretty simple, is as long as you present yourself as someone who is not going to challenge them, as someone who is, as they would say, safe, then they'll they'll welcome you with open arms and more importantly, and this is what we wanted to bring out in the film.
Speaker 8: They'll just be honest, They'll they'll tell you what they.
Speaker 9: Actually think, and they'll behave in the ways that they would actually behave in real life. And that's what we wanted to bring out in the film. That's why we approach it the way we did, where I'm you know, where I am presenting myself as someone who agrees with them and is just eager to learn more and kind of putting their ideas into practice. We wanted the audience to be able to see, you know, if you take these ideas seriously and if you put them into practice, this.
Speaker 8: Is where it leads.
Speaker 9: We wanted it to kind of build and build and build and get weirder and weirder as the movie goes on, so that by the end of it you can you can see that, like this, this leads to some pretty dark places.
Speaker 8: Oh it does.
Speaker 3: It's disturbing on a number of fronts, but the way you do it is so entertaining and funny. Let's hear now from one of these so called anti racist educators who is troubled by her own four year old liking white Disney princesses, princesses. She sees that as a failing. But then she will also saw an issue with your three year old daughter wanting to dress up like a Polynesian princess.
Speaker 10: My daughter's four years old. I am an anti racist educator, quote unquote. She's still watching Disney movies and she is choosing a white princess over princesses of color.
Speaker 9: Have you talked to her about that all the time? My three year old daughter is her favorite princess is Molana. Well, it's a good sign. Yeah, But then I also thought, you know, there's a little bit of cultural appropriation here.
Speaker 8: She wants to be Malana for Halloween.
Speaker 11: M h.
Speaker 8: So how do we navigate that?
Speaker 9: Do I go and buy the Pacific Islander native attire from my white three year old?
Speaker 8: I wouldn't. I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Matt. Were you shocked to learn that your three year old daughter is inherently racist?
Speaker 8: I was. I was very troubled.
Speaker 9: And you know, I got to tell you it's even worse that it sounds in that clip, because earlier that in the same conversation, I talked to her about my my I have six month old twins that they were six months old at the time when we were filming it, and I said, you know, do do I need to when do I need to start talking to the babies about their racism? And she told me that, you know, you need to start talking to them now, like before they can talk. So and the thing is, you listen to these ideas and it sounds crazy.
Speaker 8: It is crazy.
Speaker 9: We laugh at it, and we should laugh at it because it's totally absurd, but it's also you know, it's also quite quite dangerous, and especially when you consider that, you know, maybe to you and me, we hear a three year old as racist for liking Mohana, and we kind of recognize it as inherently absurd.
Speaker 8: But there are a lot of people who who who.
Speaker 9: Don't recognize it as absurd, and they fall into this and they're brainwashed by it.
Speaker 8: And that's another thing that.
Speaker 9: We try to bring out in the film.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, And you see that right now with Halloween in a couple of days away, the way people are twisting themselves into notts, trying to figure out what's offensive and being offended on behalf of others. Often now tell me about working as a waiter undercover at a dinner hosted by two of the worst grifters in this space, Regina Jackson and Saara Reyo. They charge silly white women enormous amounts of money to basically abuse them over a meal.
Speaker 1: It was a miserable experience. And really, the hatred of yourselves and each other is like the most the naziing your power, the being a freid. Like all you do is talk about each other, talking about yourself.
Speaker 8: My god, that's that's fad. That's all they do. I'll tell you he's a white woman, but that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm so fat, I'm so stupid. I'm blah blah blah. Sorry, your kids are watching you.
Speaker 3: The self loathing among white, liberal, affluent women. Tell me about this because it's a phenomenon that's evident here in Australia. I believe it's evident in parts of Europe and certainly in America, where they are leaning overwhelmingly left and they seem to have some very strange ideas about things that should feel great guilt over, even if they've committed no sin.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's I mean, it's an epidemic.
Speaker 9: And right now in America we have our first DEI presidential Candada Kamala Harris, who's sort of trying to write this this kind of confusion and guilt into the White House. And we'll see if it works or if it doesn't. But the fact is that what you saw on the clip there called Race to Dinner, it's a real thing. Everything in the movie is real, and there's there's a there's a reason why grifters like cyber Row are able to make a living, a pretty good living. I mean, they these these women, these white women, pay thousands of dollars to sit around a dinner table for two hours and have these other two women call them racist. And you know, I was in the room, as you could see. I had to I had to come as a waiter because I wasn't invited to the table because I'm not a woman. But but I I saw this kind of brainwashing session firsthand, and.
Speaker 8: It is it's brutal. I mean, it's ruthless.
Speaker 9: These women were getting torn down, uh and just eviscerated, torn apart, and convinced that they were they were racist. Meanwhile, you know, I'm I'm listening to it, and the women at the table, they obviously have lots of issues that they need to work through. But none of them are racist. That's they don't have to worry about being racist. They're definitely not racist. Uh, but they're convinced that they are, and then they kind of are told that they have to go to these these Dei grifters who are sort of the high priestesses of the Dei cult for absolution. You know, it's it comes as almost religious like cult.
Speaker 3: Now, the highlight of the film for many viewers was your masterful at dismantling of the queen of critical race theory d I queen herself, Robin DiAngelo, the author of white Fragility, and you managed to get her to pay reparations to your black producer. What do you say to those who say you engaged in dishonest methods to expose someone like DiAngelo? You embarrassed her. Are you guilty of punching down Matt, No, I don't think.
Speaker 8: So at all.
Speaker 9: Listen, you know, this movie has drawn comparisons to Borat, and I think that, I mean, there are some comparisons there, and I'm flattered by the comparisons because Borat's a hilarious film. But in movies like that and other occasions where Hollywood films have taken a similar approach.
Speaker 8: They oftentimes they really do punch down.
Speaker 9: I mean they are embarrassing normal Americans or just living their lives.
Speaker 8: In our case, we are looking.
Speaker 9: To expose people who are, you know, make thousands of dollars off this or millions.
Speaker 8: They sell books, they have PhDs, they you know.
Speaker 9: They consult with Fortune five hundred companies, and and those are the people we're looking to expose. And the thing is, you know, it's really there were no dishonest methods because the only method really was and you'll see it if you watch the whole movie and you watch that whole scene. The only method is just me giving her the opportunity to live according to her own principles. And we didn't force her to do anything. She does ultimately pay reparations spoiler alert, But we didn't.
Speaker 8: Force her to do it.
Speaker 9: She could have just said no and refused, and that would have been it, and then she would not have embarrassed herself. She wouldn't be embarrassed in the scene. So if Robindy Angelo walks away from that feeling embarrassed, and I think now she does, she's you know, she's she has deleted all of her social media accounts and everything. She seems to be embarrassed, But she did that to herself. We didn't do that, I'm afraid to say.
Speaker 3: And you're right, this isn't punching down in any sy of the word, because these are very powerful, influential people, not just becoming rich out of this Dei grift you may call it, but just having enormous influence on the working lives of everyday people. DeAngelo, for example, does all sorts of training with the top corporations, teaching them some of this philosophy, and then those employees are obliged to at least pretend to practice that in their working lives.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's exactly right, we ask her. Also in the film you know who does? Who has she worked with? And she starts listing off big, you know, big corporations. And the interesting thing too in the film is that you could see her turn to off camera to one of our producers and say, well, well, should I say this out loud? She was actually a little bit she was unsure of whether she should reveal that detail or not.
Speaker 8: But the fact is that these people have a lot of power.
Speaker 9: They have you know, when you've got hr companies at the biggest corporations in the world. Treating your ideology as gospel and forcing employees to affirm it. Well, that's that's you know, when it comes to cultural power, it doesn't get more powerful than that. And that's exactly what we're trying to trying to expose.
Speaker 3: Now, I've got to ask you one question about the election. Race is becoming a big issue. The Democrats are determined to make it a big issue. Will it play a part in determining who is the next president of the United States?
Speaker 8: I don't know, you know, I it's hard for me.
Speaker 9: Every time I've tried to make a political prediction, I've always been wrong. So I'm trying to show some restraint and not predict anything. I think that, you know, there are a lot of signs to me that are very positive for Trump right now. And even on the race issue, I think a lot of the polls are showing that the attempts by the Kamala campaign to gin up racial resent men and all of that has kind of backfired, and she's seems to be losing support, especially among black men in particular. And that's that's that's not a surprise. And and and you know, but she's trying to use not just the racial grievances, but also the gender grievances. This is a this is a whole campaign built on basically left wing victimology. Uh, and she's going to try to ride it all the way into the White House there. But there are a lot of I think, very positive signs right now that a strategy is not working for her as well as she thought.
Speaker 8: But you know, we'll see in a few days.
Speaker 3: Now. Just finally, this is a trend that I've noticed, and I'm sure you've noticed too, that the demand for racism in America seems to outweigh the supply, which might explain the racist hoaxes we have seen the hate crime hoaxes, from the basic racist graffiti hoaxes to the more complicated Jess Smollett production that we had. But the media is always so eager to swallow up and blow up any allegation of racism. And I want to just have a look at one case that you featured in your film.
Speaker 12: The popular Kids amusement park apologized after a video wind viral that appeared that you're a costume character snubbing two black girls.
Speaker 13: Okay, you see the character coming high fiving everybody as it goes down the street.
Speaker 11: Gouse.
Speaker 7: So those two little girls, it appears to just.
Speaker 8: Flat out say no.
Speaker 13: And you see the little girls and their faces.
Speaker 8: And who's in that costume.
Speaker 14: I think that person needs to be, you know, a health accountable.
Speaker 3: Fired and helped to announmally fire Well.
Speaker 14: Before you fire them, teach them why they're being fired.
Speaker 8: I can't let them go.
Speaker 3: Oh, you can always rely on the ladies of the view to be completely unhinged about everything. Just last month, the case concluded Sesame Street one, the twenty five million lawsuit was has failed. But Matt, why is there this eagerness in the media amongst the activist class too to push any claim of racism, no matter how fanci all and that just Smallett one that was so absurd on the face of it, and yet everyone from Kamala Harris down believed it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think it's because when you've got a lot of racial resentment and racial guilt and suspicion and all of that in society, people are much it's much easier to manipulate and control people. It's it's it's a tool that people in power, the cultural forces, you know, in our society use to control and manipulate and and that's why they want to that's why they always want to like find more reasons to accuse people of racism. They need to convince people either that they are racist or that they're the victims of racism, which.
Speaker 8: Is also why they tell you that.
Speaker 9: And we hear this in the film too, that hey, if you you know, if you say that you're not racist as a white person, if you claim you're not racist, and that's that's just all the more evidence that actually you are. So becomes this unfalsifiable claim. And the people that are turning it into it on falsifiable claim, you know, it's their motivation. I think it's pretty clear they stand to make a lot of money off of it, and there's a lot of power and influence from it for.
Speaker 8: Them as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you've just done such exceptional work. You expose the excesses of the trans movement with what is a woman? Am I Racist? The race baces have been exposed. We need you now to focus on some sort of a climate change movie, Matt, please, we need that in the culture. Is that what you're working on next? Do you have a next project? Already underway.
Speaker 9: I have a couple of ideas that I'm pretty excited about, but I couldn't.
Speaker 8: I it's going to be. It's going to be in the vault.
Speaker 9: It's a it's a it's a secret for you know, a while now before anyone hears anything about it.
Speaker 3: We really appreciate your time tonight, Matt Walsh.
Speaker 8: You've been very generous.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Still to come an extended edition of Lefty's Losing It, featuring more than one a less celebrity. Welcome back. Now it's time for Lefties Losing It. And I regret to inform you that Robert de Niro has gone fully demented again. You'll remember his various anti Trump, ranced, ranged bile field attacks that show that de Niro is suffering from an advance case of Trump derangement syndrome. Are talking about, Ah, what a charming man, not at all bitter or insane?
Speaker 8: Is he?
Speaker 3: You know what he's like the male Whoopie Goldberg and talking about whoopee. Here she is claiming that Donald Trump will deport the colored wives of white men. He'll break up into racial marriages and will then marry off the white men to new wives.
Speaker 13: Walking about you.
Speaker 3: He's not going to be he's not gonna.
Speaker 11: You know, say, oh, you're with a white guy.
Speaker 8: I'm going to keep you from being deported.
Speaker 15: No, you're going to port you and put the white guy with someone else.
Speaker 8: The man is out there.
Speaker 3: What can you say about these people? They really should have never closed those asylums. And while we're on the view, let's have a look at this meltdown from Sonny Houston, who blames Donald Trump personally for a joke told by comedian Tony Hitchcliff at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 14: This Puerto Rican has something to say about the island that I love where my family is from. Puerto Rico is trash. We are Americans, Donald Trump, Why.
Speaker 3: Are you telling Donald Trump? It was a comedian who made the joke, this joke.
Speaker 10: Like, I don't know if you guys know this, but there's literally a floating island of garbage in the middle of the ocean right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it's called Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Okay, yep, it was Tony's joke. He's a comedian. He got a mixed response from the crowd for that joke. Do we expect folks to change their vote because of a joke about Puerto Rico. Well, Sunny Houstin expects it, and in this rather hysterical die Tribe, she again seems to mislead her dim audience, giving them the impression that it was Donald Trump who told that joke.
Speaker 14: We vote Donald Trump, trash away. Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin, Bad Bunny, Luis Fonce and Mark Anthony have over three hundred and forty five million followers on Instagram. I think you only have twenty six million, since you care so much about size, and we don't like what we said about Puerto Rico, and we know how to take the trash out Donald Trump, trash that has been collecting since twenty sixteen. And that's you, Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Oh, turned down the hyperbole. Love, You're going to hurt yourself now. For the record, most Latinos that I know of are not the celebt she mentioned. Most Latinos have a pretty good sense of humor. They're not easily offended, they're not snowflakes, and they probably know that Puerto Rico has a significant trash problem has had for many years. In any case, it was a joke. I don't recall the Democrats, including the likes of the views Sonny Houston, having a tantrum over this joke told recently at a Kamala rally, suggesting that Mexicans are a faving miscreants.
Speaker 13: Donald Trump said he was going to build a wall, and George Lopez said, you better build it in one day, because if you leave.
Speaker 2: That material out there overnight.
Speaker 3: I don't remember Kamala having to disavow that joke or the media having a mass meltdown about it. And of course Don Lemon was joining in the insanity. Listen to this nonsense.
Speaker 12: You want to see the October surprise that just might kill Donald Trump's chances of becoming president. This one stupid racist joke. And they released a statement almost immediately trying to distance Donald Trump from the comedian and that joke, but not before some really high profile stars started reposting videos of Kamala Harris's support of Puerto Rico, like Bad Bunny, j Lo and Ricky Martin. They have hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of loyal fans that comedian kill Tony may have just killed Donald Trump's chances of becoming president.
Speaker 3: That is called wishful thinking folks. Good luck with that, Donna. Let's check it now with Tim Walls, who wants Republicans to stop all that name calling.
Speaker 2: I think the core principle adhering to the Constitution, the rule of law, getting away from the name calling and the division.
Speaker 3: But wasn't it Tim Walls who just a few days ago called the world's richest man the genius sending rockets into space and using his considerable wealth to help save free speech. Wasn't it Tim Walls who called Elon Musk a dipshit.
Speaker 2: Elon's on that stage, jumping around, skipping like a dips on these stones.
Speaker 8: You know it?
Speaker 3: And remember when the man who put tampons in boys' bathrooms in schools across Minnesota. Cold Republicans weird and creepy.
Speaker 2: You know it, You feel it. These guys are.
Speaker 8: Creepy, and yes, just where it as hell.
Speaker 2: That's what you see.
Speaker 3: And here is Tim Walls pushing the dangerous lie that Trump's sellout rally at Madison Square Garden or some Nazi inspired event.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump has descended into madness over the last few weeks. And I think some of you don't miss on this. Go do your google on this. Donald Trump's got this big rally going at Madison Square Garden. There's a direct parallel to a big rally that happened in the mid nineteen thirties at Madison Square Garden. And don't think that he doesn't know for one second exactly what they're doing there.
Speaker 3: That's the weirdo accusing his opponents of using reckless language. Really, now it's time to check in with the woman herself, Kamala Harris. Here she is with a bunch of celebs, including John Legend, chanting we are not going back, We're not going back. Did you spot actor Mark Ruffalo there? How is he getting faced time with the veep when he's out there pushing dangerous lies about Israel? The man is an anti Zionist disinformation machine. Interesting company that she keeps. But don't expect the media to ask about that. The media won't even ask her about her many accents, But the content creators keep coming up with gems like this.
Speaker 16: Yes, oh, hello, young lady, it's quite a marvelous day in it.
Speaker 15: Why does she talk so weird?
Speaker 8: Let me play with her.
Speaker 16: Well, hey, there, little nugget, I'm going to be the first black female president of the United States of America.
Speaker 15: Man, this dog sucks.
Speaker 17: Accent Switch Kamala can emulate any accent you like as long as it grants her credibility.
Speaker 15: You have a quo power.
Speaker 3: Yes, Accent Switch Kamala can even do a German accent and comes with a bunch of useful accessories.
Speaker 15: Goodness or.
Speaker 10: Sid switch.
Speaker 17: But wait, there's more. All new accent Switch Karmala comes with two bags of campaign money, a blind eye for illegal immigration, and her own multi lab three thousand generators lab in every way possible. It's accent Switch Kamala and brand new tampon Tim.
Speaker 3: We've got more lefties losing it after the ad break, including the leftist media's insane coverage of Trump's huge Madison Square Garden rally. Batiya Unga Sagon joins me next welcome back. Let's have a look at how MSNBC covered the huge trumpel at rally at Madison Square Garden, which featured everyone from Milania to Hulk Hogan to doctor phil and Tucker Carlson, and also Trump's dream team. Those are the people expected to be part of his administration. The likes of Elon Mask Vivit Ramaswami, Tulsea Gabbett.
Speaker 8: And Robert F. Kennedy.
Speaker 3: It was a jubilant affair, but let's hear how MSNBC coverted this is insane.
Speaker 13: In that place is particularly chilling because in nineteen thirty nine, more than twenty thousand supporters of a different fascist leader, Adolf Hitler, packed the garden for a so called pro America rally, a rally where speakers voiced anti Semitic rhetoric from a stage draped with Nazi banners. When a Jewish protester rushed the stage, the Associated Press reported quote Instantly a dozen or more stormtroopers set upon him, knocking him down and beating him. As he held his head in his arms. Most of his clothing was torn from his body. Later he was booked for disorderly conduct. Now against that backdrop of history, and he.
Speaker 3: Wasn't us to MSNBC where the lefties were losing it. One of their anchors brought some extra crazy to the views desk on the ABAC.
Speaker 11: Well, I think it was everything that you need to know about Donald Trump in one weird white nationalist Nazi type rally. And of course there's historic parallels to where and when this happened.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is the deputy opinion editor at Newsweek and author of Second Class, How the Elites Betrayed America's working men and Women. Batiya Unga Sagon, Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 8: What is your.
Speaker 3: Response to the manner in which MSNBC and other leftist media covered Trump's Madison Square Garden rally.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much for having me, and also thank you for your continued.
Speaker 18: Humor about all of these utterly ridiculous things read. I know that I and all of your viewers so appreciate your perspective on everything. You know, it is so incredibly ridiculous the way they talked about it. They talked about this as though nobody had appeared in Madison Square Garden between the Nazi rally and Donald Trump showing up, when of course, it is one of the most desirable venues in the country.
Speaker 15: Tons and tons and tons of people have appeared there. This rally was full of Jewish people, supporters of Israel, black people, Hispanic people. The idea that it is a Nazi rally, it is utter wishful thinking by the left, and you have to understand the reason that they're doing this When they call Trump Hitler, they're doing so because he has vowed to rid this country of the scourge of illegal immigration. And so what they're doing is they are comparing Hitler, who took away the citizenship of millions of Jews and then mass murdered them, with Donald Trump, who is effectively saying, I'm going to put Americans first, American citizens first, and take away the scourge of illegal immigration, which not only has brought a lot of violence to this country, but also has been a downward pressure on working class wages because of course they come and they compete with the working class. So why do they do this, Why do they compare Donald Trump, who's trying to protect American citizens with Hitler, who murdered German citizens who happened to be Jewish. And what they're trying to do their rita is erase the distinction between citizen and non citizen. Right, they're saying that for Donald Trump to deport illegal immigrants who are non citizens is the same as Hitler killing actual citizens. They don't want you to know that there is actually a difference between being an American and not being an American, because to them, it means nothing to be an American. They do not believe that Americans have the right to insist that it means something to be an American and that we owe something to our fellow Americans, because they feel that they owe them nothing. They have nothing but contempt for their fellow Americans, especially the working class.
Speaker 3: Well, these comparisons with Hitler, they're not only offensive and absurd, as you've just described, but he actually looked at that rally at Madison Square Garden. There were Israeli flags, there were plenty of Jews in attendance inside the venue and outside the venue in the overflow area as well, and the speakers were from all sorts of backgrounds, so we had black speakers, brown speakers, and to characterize that as some sort of white supremacist Nazi rally is so absurd. But on your point about conflating illegal immigrants with legal migrants, that is something that the Democrats do quite deliberately. Media allow them to get awaye with that. Why do you think that is You mentioned that for a lot of them, being American doesn't actually mean anything, but surely those in the media would want to make that distinction, that there is actually a difference between illegal and lego migration.
Speaker 15: They totally don't believe in that distinction. And the reason for that is is that for the elites, the open border is very much in their economic interests. They talk about immigration through the lens of morality, we should help these poor people from other countries, But they think about immigration through an economic lens because the elites are the consumers of low wage labor. They are the people employing all of these illegal migrants, and of course they would rather pay an illegal migrant a fraction of what they would have to pay an American, So it is very much in their interest to open that border. It is the working class who pays for it. So this open border situation that the Democrats have been pushing since Donald Trump showed up on the scene has been an upward transfer of wealth from the working class neighbors of the elites into the pockets of the elites. And what's so ironic, Rita, is that through the nineteen nineties, it was the Democrats who insisted that we have a strong border because their base was labor. It was the Democrats saying, why would we allow millions of people to come here from other countries and undercut our workers that's suicide. That is collective suicide. When Donald Trump showed up and said, wow, we should probably control immigration and protect our working class, the Democrats realized that he had picked up not just their agenda, but their working class base, increasingly of all races. As you so beautifully pointed out out, the real threat that Donald Trump pauses is not that he is a divider. It's that he has united the working class in one voice against the elites who hate them.
Speaker 3: Well, this is why he's getting so much support from members of the Hispanic community, increasingly from members of the black community. And I want to ask you about that, because we saw the Democrats kick an own goal when they're sending Barack Obama out there to bret black men for not supporting Kamala And now Michelle Obama is out there lecturing men, let's play this clip from a rally in Michigan. This is how we should view men. Apparently, if we don't.
Speaker 16: Get this election right, you're white, your daughter, your mother, We as women will become collateral damage to your rage. So are you, as men prepared to look into the eyes of the women and children you love and tell them that you supported this assault on our safety.
Speaker 3: And she also suggested that if you don't vote for Kamala, you're either racist or sexist.
Speaker 16: What in the world is going on? And it's clear to me that the question isn't whether Kamala is ready for this moment, because by every measure she has demonstrated that she's ready. The real country, the real question is, as a country, are we ready for this moment?
Speaker 3: She went on to demand that men put aside their anger and vote for Kamala, and she also suggested that women should demand their men do better and back Kamala. Well that messaging work or is it just preaching to the converted?
Speaker 15: It's so amazing. I mean, can you imagine asking for somebody's vote by telling them your only role here is to shut up and become subservient to some other group. Now that's insulting enough on its own, but bear in mind that the last forty years of Democratic policy has taken the jobs of American men of all races who are working class, and either ship them overseas, defunded vocational training, or imported an entire slave cast to do construction work. So first they sold these men out. They made it impossible for them to support a family on a single income. Then they called them toxic if they dared protest and say, wait a minute, maybe a society needs strong men. No, no, that's toxic masculinity. And now to put the cherry on the cake, they're telling them shut up, support women or we will call you sai and racist. And the worst part of this is is that this election is pitting the real, urgent concerns of working class men over fake, made up concerns of college educated and rich women. Why is Michelle Obama, one of the last people on planet Earth who will ever need an abortion, out there saying her life is in danger and all of these women's lives are in danger. They're not in danger. Daltrep promised to veto a national abortion ban. They made up this concern, this issue because it allows billionaire and millionaire women to pretend that they are the oppressed, because somehow they are related tangentially to a woman who might need a ninth month abortion for some reason. Right, it is all about who gets to larp as the oppressed. That's basically what they're doing here.
Speaker 3: Well, you write in your book Second Class about the political real life alignment that we are seeing where the privileged, affluent, often women, leaning left, and the working class, those who are aspirational classes you may call them, are leaning increasingly right. You argue America has broken its contract with its laboring class. Explain what you mean by that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the real divide in America is not left versus right. It's not god forbid racial it's the class divide that separates out people with a college education from people who work with their hands for a living and do the jobs we all rely on to survive. And thanks to forty years of democratic economic policy, they basically use the economy as an upward funnel of wealth from the working class to the college educated, so that now the top twenty percent in America control over fifty percent of the GDP and the working class is struggling. And that's why they're abandoning the Democrats, because the Democrats abandoned them. And I would say, even a little more subtly, they're not moving to the right. They are voicing a radically moderate center, which is exactly where Donald Trump is on every single policy issue, which again is why they call him a fascist, because the truth is such a threat to the Democrats. Donald Trump showed up and picked up the reasonable new Deal Democrat policies from the fifties through the nineties that represent labor, and that's why they have to destroy him.
Speaker 3: Now there's been a mass tantrum after leftist papers, the LA Times and the Washington Posts refuse to formally endorse Kamala Harris. This is unusual for both papers. Why do you think they've taken that position? Because if you actually look at their output, they just churn out anti trunk pieces day and night, NonStop. Why aren't they formally endorsing Harris? What's the thinking there?
Speaker 15: Do you know what's so amazing, Rita is these are the very organs that organized the coup against Joe Biden. So they spent all of this capital because they thought Biden was going to lose to get Kamala Harris elected or put at the top of the ticket without having won a single vote. And now that she's been at the top of that ticket for three months, they realize, oh, actually, we all knew Kamala all along, Like it's the same person who failed to get a single vote in twenty nineteen, and they just don't want the egg on their face at this point. It's so amazing to see how when you mess with democracy it takes its revenge. I think that's what we're really seeing here.
Speaker 3: That's an excellent message. Thank you so much for your time tonight, Patiya Unga Sagon. Always a pleasure, and that's all the time we've got tonight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow. Up next is Newsnight.