Speaker 1: Go get morning every day adelaides.
Speaker 2: Launch into a Friday ages with some really really interesting facts. That's great ahead of the weekend, a long weekend when you're trying to entertain.
Speaker 3: That's so true.
Speaker 2: So here's the deal. I just think we go around and we rattle off some fun facts. I think say we put it out there third and twenty four ten. Have you got a fun fact for us to launch into a Friday?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 5: All right? Can I kick us off? Do you, Mike?
Speaker 1: You want to?
Speaker 5: Here's one point.
Speaker 2: The founder of match dot com, Gary Kreman, lost his girlfriend to a man that she met on match dot com. The guy who invented match dot com, his name was Gary. He ended up losing his girlfriend to a man that she met on match dot com was his own website dating that he broke up his.
Speaker 3: Own relationship, broke up his own relationship.
Speaker 5: That's all for, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I've got one for you. When you get goosebumps, that's a physiological thing to make yourself look bigger if you're scared.
Speaker 5: Really doesn't do that good of a job.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, that guy's an absolute monster over there, and all good.
Speaker 5: He's just got a few Goosebarts. Okay, it's a good one.
Speaker 6: Note, Hey, what about camera God, Josh, did you know that the Pepsi Company, when trying to make their lemon lime soda, made six terrible prototypes before eventually number seven became seven. Up.
Speaker 5: I like that, chose have got one for it?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: A female chimpanzee in a fit of passion has the strength of six men that. Oh my gosh, this is good. In fact, while we are still going, can I just round us out? According to a study, fifty three percent of respondents said that they would rather have coffee.
Speaker 5: Than sex in the morning.
Speaker 2: Really, most people would prefer to have a coffee than have sex.
Speaker 4: Say when producer Flag has five cups of coffee.
Speaker 3: Really really dislikes mummy Daddy to home.
Speaker 5: There's definitely a study in that. Should we put it out there?
Speaker 3: I think so? Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: Give us a fun fact for a Friday. Your Friday fun fact if you will.
Speaker 2: Kick off a long weekend with some nice little bits of knowledge that you can inject, perhaps into a dinner party and be very very impressive.
Speaker 5: Please your fun fact? What have you got?
Speaker 4: Scrap Friday?
Speaker 2: That's a much way to get into you Fridays, just exchanging some really interesting facts.
Speaker 3: Yes, we love this. Let's go to Leanne from Gaula.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning, Daviy and hose We happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much?
Speaker 1: Having fun?
Speaker 4: Do you? What's your fun?
Speaker 6: Fact?
Speaker 2: So I was today years old when I found out that TV Wonder and Samuel L.
Speaker 3: Jackson and Eddie are all cousins of Michael Jackson.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, who and Lee? There was an interview with Janet Jackson and he revealed that I was.
Speaker 1: So far frip.
Speaker 5: That is incredible and I bet you they all deny it.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Lea. Let's go to Deb from Clumsy.
Speaker 7: Hey, Deb, happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Watch your sun sack they're dead.
Speaker 7: It is totally legal to wear hot pink hot pants in New South Wales after twelve pm.
Speaker 1: You'll get lucky in the lama.
Speaker 5: Are you sure really hot pink pants? I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I googled it.
Speaker 7: It's on Google, so it's got to be true.
Speaker 3: That's everybody that lad okay, beautiful? Thank you Deb.
Speaker 5: Yeah but all good, but all good in South Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, no South Australia. That's fine.
Speaker 7: That's why I live here because I love wearing my hot pink pants.
Speaker 3: Thank you toy.
Speaker 2: So I was more fun facts like that, if you've got one thirteen twenty four to ten, hey, Joe's got a quick one for you as well. Tigers have striped skin as well, oh striped skin as well as their.
Speaker 4: First Your family have deserted you and fled to Fiji for a little holiday.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say fled, I use that word.
Speaker 4: And so you had your first night alone last night with nothing in the house.
Speaker 3: How'd you go?
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 2: So there were positives and negatives. Okay, positives were that I just sort of rolled in at abound about quarter past seven last night.
Speaker 5: I had a beer.
Speaker 3: You never do, you never do during the week.
Speaker 2: Drinking beer, another and then another. I had one beer because you're just in the frege, and I.
Speaker 3: Thought, well, wouldn't There's no one to judge you. That's the thing.
Speaker 5: No one's going to judge.
Speaker 2: There's no aggressive feedback from Gara, which is sometimes, let's be honest what I need. And I cooked a steak in the kitchen, probably stunk out the house. That's completely fine, yep, but it's fine. I sat there watched Netflix watched episode eight of Monsters the Menendez Brothers.
Speaker 5: That's a bit heavy good though, yes, it's very good. Okay, you should definitely watch it.
Speaker 4: I've watched about fifteen minutes and I wasn't hooked. So back to the rookie, I.
Speaker 2: Went, Okay, I would recommend just pushing through. It's a very, very intriguing story. But then I went to bed. I thought, here we go. I'm exhausted to by the way, so I'm like, I'm looking forward to a really nice, big night's sleep. I went to bed at like quarter to nine, terribly, did you so when your bed's full? And I've obviously got my wife car and there, but also our three year old daughter sleeps with us.
Speaker 5: Someday she's going to move out. Maybe she won't, who knows.
Speaker 3: When she's thirty seven, when she's.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven, just for her fortieth birthday, maybe.
Speaker 5: I couldn't sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, And I reckon.
Speaker 2: I found at one stage I'm like reaching over for somebody, and then I realized that.
Speaker 5: What's what you do is and what I don't know.
Speaker 2: So Lottie's just going through this little phase where she she will only kiss me on her terms and it might be once a week, okay, just doesn't like to kiss dad because it's really yack apparently, and also hugs are on my terms.
Speaker 3: The first female to be that way.
Speaker 5: She's just like her mother.
Speaker 2: So I find myself every single night like literally holding her hand and going to sleep. And last night I felt like I was looking for that and I'm tossing and turning so this big bed to myself and I was absolutely terrible. What about worst sleep I've had genuinely in weeks. And I predicted it as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why didn't you? Why didn't you find the cat Houston that you hate?
Speaker 5: He turned off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he turned off about midnight because he's a Burmese. He's got this disgusting mouth. So for those who have Burmese cats, that's not a cute little it's like this, like he's got busted vocal cords or something, and so it's straightaway as soon as he well, you veered it into the cat. You know how I feel about our cat. Such a love hate relationship.
Speaker 4: You drop the other day because your wife's like, don't call the cat a dickhead?
Speaker 5: Did decad? I was like, it's a cat, your father, he's on the money.
Speaker 8: Jody's six not so Jodylty's got so much blue content that we thought we'd designate a specific time of the morning where you can just get it away, get it off your chest.
Speaker 5: Jokes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for everyone listening, this segment is all about me.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 5: The first step is admitting where you're at, my mate.
Speaker 3: You are one of the biggest dirty birds going around.
Speaker 5: So what you got? How very dirty naughty at six forty?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll tell you who is a bit of a dirty bird, and that's his Dame Jilly Cooper.
Speaker 5: She's a writer, a racy writer.
Speaker 3: That's like steamy novel Jillie Cooper novels.
Speaker 5: Jilly Cooper. Oh yes, okay, have you read a Jilly Cooper novel?
Speaker 3: I've never be It's sort of more my mum's era than in Jilli Cooper novels. So hey, Colleen, what you're reading?
Speaker 2: So Colleen would read that and just with heightened passion, readies with powerful words.
Speaker 4: Have my poor stepdad, Jeff running for the heels Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Put down the Jilly.
Speaker 2: Cooper Calm down there, Colleen and Jilly Cooper. Here's what Dame Jilly Cooper thinks. She says that young people today aren't having sex because they're too busy running. What she said, gen Z increasingly are ditching boozing and bonking for jogging. Oh my gosh, if I couldn't be more disconnected to gen Z as it is, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know the old saying having sex is like going for a run around the block, like you can't be bothered, but you feel really good afterwards.
Speaker 5: Oh do they say that? Everyone says that I'm not sure that they do. Sex shouldn't be like grueling exercise.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's an effort.
Speaker 4: Just so the next time you hit up car, I just remember that we've got children and jobs.
Speaker 3: It's a chore.
Speaker 5: Greg Otti, you're terrible at making love.
Speaker 2: That's what I got from that. We've got a gen Z resident in the building that as producers, are we good mornings.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you, ma'am.
Speaker 5: I don't run.
Speaker 9: No, No, I don't have sex.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 9: I actually would not be that surprised by this because lots of my friends have forgone the Friday night Saturday night drinks because they go got up early for a Sunday long run or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I swear to God, that's a thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so they're going out meeting people boinking is putting the side for a long run.
Speaker 5: Well, there you go.
Speaker 4: The little gym that I go to sometimes Platform they do running and it's all young people. It is like, and they're all really attractive as well, which is so annoying. I went to Pilate's did that. I was like, oh, that's a supermodel class.
Speaker 3: Then form is particularly hot people. Yeah, I will not go that. That's no wonder.
Speaker 4: Greggotty is spending an enorm platforms.
Speaker 3: So when he says to me, I'm going for a run at platform? Is he going for a run?
Speaker 2: Who knows he's doing some form of exercise? Well, the heart rates up, that's for sure. This is crazy because I remember as a young person running to my girlfriend's house sometimes four to five kilometers at the time.
Speaker 4: She's what about your splits, hazy, they're quick, they're quick quick as I went along time, so then afterwards she went, jeez, that was quick.
Speaker 5: Andrew, I love this time of the week.
Speaker 3: Because she seemed to complain about it.
Speaker 5: It's a mixed bag sometimes, I will admit, but feedback's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, this is Jodie's diary if you haven't, if you're tuning in for the first time and you haven't heard it before, it's basically, well, let's just call it what it is. It's a collection of balls ups from the week, and there's been a few.
Speaker 2: I like to say it's the week that was through the beautiful eyes of Jodey. It's nicer before you start saying aggressive.
Speaker 3: Things the diary.
Speaker 4: Well, it was the Monday after the Grand Final when Hazy sent his commiserations to his old teammates from the club that delisted him.
Speaker 5: That's also but the Swan said, why do we do this? Which time we gets to a Grand final? Pretty much? We absolutely po the beds?
Speaker 3: Yeah, share side.
Speaker 5: I text a few of the boys as well. Did you know.
Speaker 4: Who? I a text from the our premier Hot Malle recruited Katie Perry to come to Adelaide after a chat at the.
Speaker 3: Grand Final, and the opposition weren't happy.
Speaker 10: It looks like Callie Malley can't quite get his priority straight. Pop star peek Callie Marray I's only Callie Malley cared as much about Katie Perry as he did about South Australian jobs.
Speaker 4: So uick, can I just clarify, what's our premier's name?
Speaker 5: Hazy, the Premier of South Australia. Lip that up? Play that again? That's fine?
Speaker 4: Is that Melanowsco malanowscos, rod Ross goes. Everyone who gets on there this morning in the running for Olivia rod Rehea tickets.
Speaker 5: Rego even yep, let's go to our energy can ruler.
Speaker 4: Now, these shingles won't go away. And I sent a strong message to Canberra about it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So there was just this article on the paper that said that I have approached the health Minister Mark but I haven't. I just said it would be a good idea to be vaccinated. But anyway, he's responded, so.
Speaker 5: Why do you hate Mark Butler?
Speaker 3: I don't. There was even a video on the Tizer championing the cause.
Speaker 5: On the advertiser you did a little interview.
Speaker 4: Well I didn't know that was I didn't know it was coming, but the journalist pulled out a phone and said, hey, can you do a quick interview.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what do you say?
Speaker 2: He's an excerpt. I mean, it's a serious situation, shingles. But the background music makes me want to dance.
Speaker 4: I know too much about it, but I certainly know about it now when so many calls on over from people who were younger who had it, and they all say the same things.
Speaker 3: Down a bit leaping painful.
Speaker 5: I'm in so much pain. I wanted to rep my skin off, bumper.
Speaker 3: Shingles are destroying mother.
Speaker 4: It appears I don't just have shingles that I'm also single. Well, I could turn all the lights on in my house this morning, and the TV and the music because there's no one else home.
Speaker 5: Oh what happened?
Speaker 2: Finally Greg has the courage.
Speaker 4: And we got some solid feedback from the kiddies on school holidays about.
Speaker 3: Parents to keep bloody nagging them. Brooklyn from Kangarilla, Oh, Brooklyn, how a do you?
Speaker 5: I'm I'm ten.
Speaker 3: What's happening in your house at the moment?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 11: So she comes home and then she walks into the bathroom and sees at my clothes are on the bathtob and not in the basket, and I'm just like, it's way easy to put them there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So how far is it from the bath to the basket?
Speaker 3: Meter to meters?
Speaker 11: Like like a couple of feet?
Speaker 4: So do you think, Brooklyn, you can make mum's life easier, maybe by just popping it in.
Speaker 11: The basket for but it's always fault so it would just fall out and then I'll get out down.
Speaker 4: We learned that Hazy is practically Greta Tumberg.
Speaker 5: All right, so we're going to a brand new wheel. This is really cool. We're still a bar An envelope.
Speaker 2: And do you know what I, for one, was like, that's that's enough of killing all these innocent trees.
Speaker 4: I mean, you've voiced that opinion repeatedly.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I thought, you know what, what will the tree say? Let we keep on doing.
Speaker 9: It's such a climate warrior, Thanks Hazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we took a call on our Motorola Razor. Hello on the upside. In two thousand and four, Motorola released its iconic razor flip phone.
Speaker 5: Do you know how cool it was to have a raiser.
Speaker 3: A flip phone?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: What a flex?
Speaker 5: Want people just to call you so we could flip it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe we should bring back the flip phone for the party.
Speaker 5: Maybe we will on the night.
Speaker 2: Now, if you ever made it roll a razor, you're probably dealing drugs.
Speaker 3: And we'll leave you with this, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Up nine is up next week.
Speaker 4: I ah seamless, so do Olivia, Olivia Rodriez the badgered kids.
Speaker 11: But always at thought. We'll just pull out and then I'll.
Speaker 3: Get you O W and a hot Donald.
Speaker 1: You have never seen a body so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Go off this weekend, Kings and Queens. Oh my love Jody.
Speaker 4: She burst onto our TV screens in twenty eleven with Jordie Shaw.
Speaker 1: I'm a sore aw the letter.
Speaker 4: Skinny Boys, a fitness queen releasing her own DVDs.
Speaker 7: Him welcome my three minute bumble.
Speaker 4: If I have twenty six days in I'm a celeb, Get me out of here.
Speaker 7: You need a lot of time to be a good influencer, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It's not an easy job.
Speaker 4: And now hosting the Aussie version of her original TV show Ozzie Share, Please welcome Charlotte Crosby.
Speaker 2: Joe's looking forward to a new show which is coming up on a Powermount pluss. It is called Ozzie Shaw And of course you would have remembered Jeordie Shaw from.
Speaker 3: Back in the time.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't, Oh my gosh, So I am so thrilled and excited to announce that the host is someone who is I'm going to say the Queen of reality TV. There's no one bigger, no, and that is the one, the only Charlotte Crosby, she joins us this morning.
Speaker 7: Can Charlotte usually going to give me a big head the Queen reality TV?
Speaker 5: Yes, you're the best. You are the apposite.
Speaker 2: So when we really it's probably I mean, who would you say is your top Reality TV person across the journey?
Speaker 1: Just don't know really like who is the who is? Like in world way.
Speaker 4: In terms of reality stars, you would have to say the Kardashians, wouldn't you? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, of course the Kardashians. How can I even forget I've got a storem because we were behind Kim Kardashian one of the awards, the MTV Emy Awards in Frankfurt, and she was like, we were like, oh my god, it's Kim crushing. She was really small and she had a really big bum.
Speaker 4: I remember, I was going to say, is she tiny in real life? And she's just got that she's so small?
Speaker 2: Tell us about Ozzie Shaw and obviously it's something that's really close to your heart in terms of the connection with Geordie Shaw.
Speaker 5: But we're long overdue for something like this.
Speaker 7: Yes, well, listen being saying the one to do an ass shaw for years.
Speaker 1: The new generation are wild wild, But for me.
Speaker 7: It's even harder to watch because I'm like, oh my god, we'll wait that wide.
Speaker 1: Wild. But we actually weren'd. We were never as wild as the Ossies, the Aussie's.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, they have took wildness to the next level.
Speaker 2: It just seems crazy that Charlotte Crosby is saying, do you know what you guys are taking her too far?
Speaker 7: We never did what they did, which whether it was because was it because it was called in England and like there was just not a chance to just be naked all the time, or I just.
Speaker 1: Don't know that.
Speaker 7: You know, we would have caught a really bad chest infection if you were that.
Speaker 1: Naked all of the time.
Speaker 7: Maybe it was the changes in the weather that influenced all of the craziness, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: But honestly, this is crazy. This is wild.
Speaker 3: Charlotte.
Speaker 4: I love your accent so much. I spent a little bit of time in Yorkshire, so I can do a little bit of Yorkshire accent.
Speaker 3: You go broad, you come back on yourself. That's the best I've got.
Speaker 1: But that was actually quite good.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: But having spent having spent all this time around Australians, can you do a NAUSI accent?
Speaker 3: Have you got an?
Speaker 7: But I've always been able to say in one line, look there's a baby kangaroo.
Speaker 3: Charlotte is brilliant, Charlotte.
Speaker 4: Just before we you go, I want to ask about motherhood. How are you finding get and you're.
Speaker 3: A busy, busy woman. How are you juggling at all?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 1: I just love it.
Speaker 7: I honestly love being a man so much. I don't know whether it's because I've got such an angel child.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 1: I'm pregnant right now? And the only thing I find hard is being pregnant.
Speaker 7: The children are the easiest part of this whole process. It's the being pregnant that is the literally debilitating part.
Speaker 3: What don't you like about it? Because I was the opposite.
Speaker 4: I love being pregnant, but I find the children hard.
Speaker 7: So I so I feel like, right on a normal day, when I'm not pregnant, I operate at one hundred and fifty percent all right, And then when I'm pregnant, I'm operating a twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I can't do that. I need to be up with the whole one hundred and fifty like I want to be. I just love just just.
Speaker 7: Seizing everything, and I can seize nothing.
Speaker 1: I could barely even.
Speaker 7: Walk up the stairs without like faid and I'm going to collapse.
Speaker 3: Oh you poor love. What about food?
Speaker 4: Are you feeling sick or is there something that you're craving?
Speaker 1: I'm really really obsessed with. I don't know why. It's such a weird craven. But Southern fried.
Speaker 3: Chicken, oh really very good, like.
Speaker 7: Gold there, like buttermilk, well, like the crispiness just falls off.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it's a dangerous craving though, isn't it.
Speaker 7: It should sauce as well and blue chat Oh god, just that's all our crave.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Well, you're doing so well to carry on with your hosting duties and being you whilst being pregnant and having a small chart as well.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely smashing it and.
Speaker 4: We just want to thank you, thank you so much for talking to us this morning and also doing that epic Australian accent.
Speaker 3: It was incredible perfect.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you were blessed by that.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Singles get better.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thanks.
Speaker 5: Bob, thank you, Charlotte, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: That was so fun. Thank you.
Speaker 4: It's a special day to day because it's my little my youngest child. It's her fifth birthday.
Speaker 3: She just she said to her dad.
Speaker 4: This morning, am I going to be on the radio today for my birthday?
Speaker 5: And so is the thought.
Speaker 4: Is the only opportunity we're going to get to do it and we have to do it live, So goodness me.
Speaker 5: This is probably live, This is proper live.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hello, good morning, happy morning, Good morning, Darling, happy birthdayday, she said, thank you, mate?
Speaker 3: Was it Dylan? What the sigma.
Speaker 5: Just gets hard and harder to understand, you, Harpy, What.
Speaker 3: Have you got for your birthday so far this morning? What presents? What'd you get?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 5: I got there?
Speaker 3: You got this?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that is so fancy what you've got there?
Speaker 4: You got Barbie top so nice? Hey, when you have your party, who's going to come along? Who are you going to invite? Who are your friends?
Speaker 11: What the sigma?
Speaker 2: I think sisters have been in a Hey, Harper, before we let you go, you need to give us a Nancy.
Speaker 5: Who do you love more? Mum or dad science is probably the best absolute life.
Speaker 3: She's a daddy's girl for real. Happy birthday, Darling.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I can't be there this morning, but I'll see you soon and we'll have more presents.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Sigma