Speaker 1: Yes you found the podcast. Good for you another day, another half dollar, as they say, yeah.
Speaker 2: No one's his half dollar at it anyway, big podcast coming up. I found another out of addie experience. These are the strange things that the universe contrives for me, just to put me through to sit back and so the universe can go, look at this idiot, take.
Speaker 1: The pisss a bit of a laugh. Things interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one involved some bloat powder and a massage.
Speaker 1: To bloat powder more like diff we're going with that way. Yeah, you gave us a little intervention. When I say us, you mean I mean me. So thanks for that, because yes, I'll openly admit I have a bit of an issue with maybe having one or too many drinks and just getting trigger happy with my fund and calling people leaving gigantic outrageous voice Miles. It's so what doesn't everyone?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it was so offensive that the team sat me down and said you need to have a chat with him. So we did laugh funny and how to go. Well, you tell me you're going to do it again.
Speaker 1: Do you think the message got through? Did you leave a voicemail? Good catch up with the archbishop as.
Speaker 2: Well, Yeah, she's such a lovely lady. And she is making a cameo on the Bold and the.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Drinking Brook and ridgeill make it.
Speaker 2: Oh you think do you think they're going to mention journey enjoy the podcast?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't see that. What So usually I come to you guys and say, oh, look what just happened? And I aggressively got in a fight with a person on the road because now I'm a cyclist. Yeah, And you say, we can't say that, and we turn into a little thing, but a little me confused. You've called this what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Well, my hand's been forced on this occasion because what's happened is I have been asked to stage an intervention for you. So producers are we and eb Shan have come to me and they have said, we need you to address something with hazy.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Your pack of dogs? Okay, see what's happening here.
Speaker 2: So we've had a situation whereby you have gone out on a couple of occasions in the last month. It's been a big mad march for you. But you have a tendency when you go out just trying to network. You have a tendency when you go out to not leave your phone alone. And so ep, sure, tell us what happened the other night after DJ topic Hazy ditched me and then what.
Speaker 1: And then he left a vmh and voicemail a voicemail? Okay, what's a VM cool kid? Okay, voice smaile. Right, So we're trying to locate each other and we yes, yes.
Speaker 2: We would like to play back said voicemail to you, in which you get a little bit aggressive.
Speaker 1: Okay, has it been that's been edited up?
Speaker 2: I know you haven't heard it. Had it certainly had to be edited. Poor Doddie in the sound booth over there had to work overtime on this little piece of audio. So I would like you to play back to the people of Adelaide the voicemail message that you left.
Speaker 1: EP. Gosh, why am I so nervous? Should I be? Okay?
Speaker 4: Hey, whether I shorten your email mate and dropped the.
Speaker 3: Whole it's sdrawn from.
Speaker 5: Nov all right.
Speaker 3: I appreciate, appreciate their.
Speaker 1: Long title that Jesus like bless you and all of your beautifulness. That that John that okay, First of all, I am ninety five percent sure that that's not actually me. Good news.
Speaker 6: I've screenshoted the actual miscall at twelve twenty two am phone.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to producer Zoe just.
Speaker 1: A one off.
Speaker 2: He's got form on this front. Now. I do recall the time that we went out for a team dinner and after that he rang you, pretending to be Lucky Murdock saying we need to talk about your employment.
Speaker 1: Left about saying goodbye.
Speaker 2: Yes, but we also have Lucky burd involved, also have his thoughts my message that he left you when after topic as well. I actually copped the opposite end of Sean because I don't have a voicemail, right, Hazey had a lot.
Speaker 1: To say about that, certainly, and foremost I don't remember telling you to grow up, or I don't. I don't feel great about that. So do you like people with voicemails or not? I do. I want to. I need a voicemail, but I don't need to be too long and I don't need a non voicemail. Jodie, you don't have a voicemail at all.
Speaker 2: I need to get onto that. But also what is upsetting me greatly is the fact that you haven't left me an abusive voicemail because.
Speaker 1: You have a voicemail. Oh that's true, that's right, it would be coming.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, twenty fourteen Phone regrets. One of your perhaps had had a few too many Raspberry lemonades and done something on your phone, left a voicemail, jumped on Instagram and basically done something that you woke up the next morning and checked your phone and went, oh, my god, did you text your Rex? That's one god. I hate that I'm not the I text my Hex.
Speaker 1: But if you do, get yourself on air as well, of course, get yourself in the drawer from ivers first class in fifty K. Can I just say something though? Can I play producer Sewan's voicemail? Yes you can, and you tell me whether this would infuriate you or not. Okay, you ready for this? And just remember I'm kind of on the edge. She could go either way and sober. And I recorded this based on those raj lemonades that you were talking about. Just listen to this.
Speaker 6: Hi, you've reached a voicemail of Sean, executive producer for Jodie and Hazy on nov. I can't get to the phone at the moment, but please leave your name, number and a short message after the beat, and I'll endeavor to come back to you a sap. If you're matter is urgent, please shoot me a text and I might be able to respond that a little bit earlier. Many thanks, and I hope you have a brilliant day.
Speaker 1: See you can imagine why I started spiraling out of control.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say this on your behalf.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, these professional messages professional I by that.
Speaker 2: I'll be like this bloke's an.
Speaker 1: Absolute exactly right at the start as well. Listen to listen to this bit. Hi, there's a bit of South Park about it, isn't there.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Susan from Flag Stuff. He'll hey, Susan, what happened?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Jodie and Hazy loving the show. By the way, just thought i'd slipped that one in there. My drink of choice is grape juice. I do enjoy a grape juice or and then and then I will. I don't believe messages I shot. Oh no, I remember going online onto a Camilla sale. Jody, you may may.
Speaker 3: Not to that, and they had you know, discount discounted, and.
Speaker 4: I bought myself a Pamella dress.
Speaker 3: Whilst under the influence of said grape.
Speaker 4: True, And yeah, Susan, can I even with a discount?
Speaker 2: How much did that cost?
Speaker 1: You? Can?
Speaker 2: I ask? Because they're not cheap the old caamellas.
Speaker 3: What was the first number was a three?
Speaker 4: So and we're not talking thirteen dollars, hazy, Just in case you weren't aware, Yeah, we're.
Speaker 3: Talking three numbers and the first one for three and for a little, a little purchase. It wasn't a little purchase.
Speaker 1: Purchase you love to dress dollars or dollars or repair?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, exactly right. I was hyping it was a repair.
Speaker 2: But to be fair, that's not bad for a camilla. And it's probably one of your favorite dresses. I would say, Susan, because they're beautiful.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. But it has been, you know, about four months since I bought it, and.
Speaker 4: I haven't won it yet. Yes, I'm just waiting for the right occasion.
Speaker 1: The day's coming, it's coming, The day is coming. That's very good stuff. And text line is very busy this morning. I though double O nine my nine nine, my nine regrets volume mobile phone after just a couple of rise with eleven eightes. It's one rate drunk doll of my ex he didn't answer, so I blocked them so I wouldn't have to deal with the consequences. That's from John Blake, stuff.
Speaker 2: Hill Okay, Jen's got drunk dialed Arex and then got oh screw him. I'm going to block him now, What the hell's going on? The holiday accommodation more comfy than your cozies. Jump on the water if that with.
Speaker 1: Hotels, holiday rentals, holiday parks and moll find the perfect fit for holiday.
Speaker 2: You bookie get away on the what if that?
Speaker 1: What if it's Ozzie for travel?
Speaker 2: The guest freaking story, There's towns several.
Speaker 1: Se huge jes.
Speaker 2: Well. Bruce Willis has spoken for the first time since his dementia diagnosis in a new video celebrating his sixty eighth birthday with his family. His ex wife, Demi Moore, took to Instagram to share a video from a family celebration of Bruce's birthday. Have a listen made me feel sad watching that because my stepfather passed away of dementia last year and he looked exactly like my stepfather looked at It's just like a slow deterioration, which is long cry, a long cry from the old die hard days, isn't.
Speaker 1: It below what's a horrible situation. So for anyone who's been through that's a family's been through it, it's it's very torturous, awful.
Speaker 2: Chart stopping pop star Jason Derula has been named as Keith Evan's replacement on the Voice Australia.
Speaker 1: Good. Who is it? What's his name?
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 1: Jason Saddington of course, former Sidney Swine and Carlton Blue. Yeah, it's not him, it's not him.
Speaker 2: The American singer will arrive on our shores in the coming weeks to sit beside fellow coaches Rita or a Guy Sebastian and Jessica Melboy on the Talent shows famous red swivell chairs. You're gonna be tuning in for that one.
Speaker 1: I like Jason Deruler if you following on social media as well, He's extremely active, like does professional proper videos on Instagram, like proper gag videos.
Speaker 2: There's a quote from him that I always remember when after he split up from Lara Bingle. Remember they were dating for a little while.
Speaker 1: Sorry what Lara Bingle was? Did ever know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, yeah, having in the newsroom knew it. She knows everything. I love Jason Dula. I went to his concert back when I was like nineteen or something. Yea was Yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: He's a fitness freak as well.
Speaker 2: Right, and best part was when he had his shirt off. The whole concept special down he definitely used to read. Yeah. But when he split up from Lara, I remember he said publicly there was something rotten in the cotton.
Speaker 1: Well, what does that even mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's what he said about Laura. I don't know why that's in my head. Okay, yeah, Media tycoon.
Speaker 1: Double oe, no my nine. If you know what that means.
Speaker 2: If that's cryptic, there's something rotten in the cotton.
Speaker 1: Please text that through because I don't pick up on cues very well.
Speaker 2: Media tycoon Rupert Murdoch is set to get married for the fifth time. Wowie. He's announced his engagement to his partner and Leslie Smith. I will refuse to say anything bad about Rupert and.
Speaker 1: You know why waiting for a.
Speaker 2: Special to be quiet with this story play on?
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: Leslie Smith is who he's engaged to. She's a former police chaplain. He's ninety two. Miss Smith is sixty six. They met in September at an event at his vineyard in California. How lovely he split from his fourth wife, Jerry Hall last year.
Speaker 1: Good luck to quick.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to maths. This is the week we realize what shies and holds the contestants live in in their real lives when they take their partners home to meet their families and friends. So Cam took Lindall back to the Northern Territory for some fishing and hunting.
Speaker 1: That's what so you live up with the empty hunting gather.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe what I was watching last night. It involved her putting a bit of fish in her mouth and having her head dumped under the water and getting smashed in the face by a parl.
Speaker 1: Have you not done that? You haven't lived this story?
Speaker 2: She got angry at him for not wanting to passure. You've just had a parent mind.
Speaker 1: It does seem outrageous.
Speaker 5: Here, like meeting all your friends and doing the things that you want me to do, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like trying because I want to be with you, and then I'm like, it just makes me feel like it just doesn't make me feel like you really want to be with me. Over a kiss yeah, over a kids kiss. But you never give me as over a kiss.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous, all right. If it's ridiculous, and I don't worry about it now, I don't think it was a big deal. I really didn't think it was. You know, I was sitting there feeding fish and I said I probably could have. Yeah, but he's excited to behind all his attention and love was going to feed in the fish.
Speaker 2: Also, you've got tuna. Breathe well, lazy, I cannot wait for the fold and the beautiful. Like today and every other day, it's on weekdays four thirty on ten and this afternoon you are going to catch Channel ten's legendary entertainment reporter. She's going to play JJ on this afternoon show and her name is Ange Bishop. Good morning, How Hi are you too? How are you? Oh? We're going really well, thank you. I just I'm dying to know what it's like on the set. What is it like? Is everyone awful? Or are they lovely? Oh?
Speaker 5: No, they're lovely, They're they're beyond lovely. Like I've never met a more generous, funny group of people who are just grateful four although have in life, love working together and are all about the fans. You know, I think sometimes actors and actresses aren't always involved in a project they love and a door, but be guys really are.
Speaker 1: And you can tell your character JJ not the first time she's made in the Peans. Can you take us through? Can you give us a bit of a Is this the word synopsis?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's a nice work. Nice yes, yes. So JJ first appeared on the Ball when the show was filming here in Sydney in twenty seventeen, and she was I did a scene with Courtney Hopes out at Manly Wharf. Courtney Hoped he plays Sally Spectra and that was nerve wracking, beyond belief.
Speaker 2: You know her from Spectra fashions.
Speaker 5: Hazy course, Spectra fashions, Yeah, hazing those exactly what I know. He never misses a net. So then then I got the call. I was in La a couple of years later, and this was incredible. I got the call that my character JJ, who's an event planner, was needed desperately to organize Bridge and Brook's wedding wachline, which one en the last one, the one that lasted till about six months ago. It was that was one of their good ones, and so up, I rocked. I had I had seen Sir Catherine Kelly Lang and held the tolminark and know well, so so Brook, Katie and Hope and and I organized. Well, I'm looking around and go, I've done a really good job here those flowers, I said, Sage, it looks amazing. You know, I'm good at this.
Speaker 2: I'm the wedding planner now.
Speaker 5: Wedding planet, come event planner. And then I had another scene and he was last year with Bill Spencer, Don Diamont and he needed me for something. And then tonight, yeah, dollar Bill Spencer. And then tonight it's Deacon Sharp and you I the restaurant need my help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so many words. You just said that, and I didn't understand. I just said it kept quiet. It's been turbulent between Brook and Reach, I mean for so long. How how would you describe their relationship.
Speaker 5: Well, it's been an eternal love triangle essentially with Ridge, Brook and Taylor. In just the last couple of months, Brooke and Taylor both decided dance there might be another man in La besides Ridge. The daughter could be interested. And they kicked him too the curve and they told him to get nicked and to stop choosing, you know, two paying the two off against each other. Here are too successful, accomplished, beautiful, wonderful women. But maybe they don't need him. And when we asked the viewers, we put it out when we did bowldwek you're on Studio ten what they think Brooke and Taylor should do. A whole lot of people suggested that they should get.
Speaker 1: Together, that'll get rich talking.
Speaker 5: That's exactly all right?
Speaker 2: Well, and yeah, I mean, besides the fact that I love the Beautiful ten network. A little known fact about me, and you wouldn't know this, hazy, but my first born daughter, Taylor, was named after Taylor from and Beautiful.
Speaker 5: Wow, MG, you are that is brillige. Yes, absolutely brilliant. So are you? Do you like christaher Allen the new Taylor because I just think she's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's a Don't get me wrong. I was a fan of the old Taylor Tylo. Yes, yeah, so I think I think they're both amazing. This year, Monk's the thirty sixth anniversary of the Bowl and the Beautiful It's involved one thy, seven hundred and ninety three cans of hair spray four hundred and fifteen tubes of lifstick and seventeen hundred sets and a hundred weddings, most of them between brook and Ridge and Bishop. Cannot wait to see you this afternoon, Shine on the bowld and beautiful. It's four thirty on Channel ten Hazy.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, on your.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys, Jerdie, we're going to have to get you over on set coming so good as got God for this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would die. I would die a million deaths. Let's talk, okay, get your people to talk to my people, get on your ed. Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: So. Does Taylor, your oldest know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fun fact, Yeah, she feel about it.
Speaker 2: She's okay, she's a gay.
Speaker 1: There's a good, solid reason why you never had a boy, is it? We'd come to this world. It's name would be Rich.
Speaker 3: You tell you you got a time machine on this day?
Speaker 1: It's that time in the morning. Education. That's what this is all about. In the form of history, it's called on this day. Let's go back to nineteen eighty three or copies of America's Time magazine will recall because of a front cover typing error which had the word control instead of control. Now this hits so close to home because when you see the little things come up on the news, they're called soupers. With the bits of writing and information, we control them. The amount of times that I've made a misting spelling mistake of them, including for my own name one time. One time in a super I spelled my own name wrong. Unbelievable stuff, and nobody picked up sept for the United States. Silent Like. I literally went to the tour, look at the mirror and said, what's going on, Champion?
Speaker 2: Yeah there was. There was one guy. It was one person in our newsroom who spelt Peter mellon ewsk is wrong. That's not that's okay, it's fine. That's a difficult surname. But he did it twice in back to Baseball, Yeah right.
Speaker 1: Consistency. Consistency is a key. Two thousand and three, Delta good Room release her debut album, Innocent Eyes in Australia. The album produced five number one hit singles.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: Throw those arms please, I mean, if that's not beautiful enoughought of this? I'm not going to lie am I on this song?
Speaker 2: That would you? I neede of that? I love that you go you take the high bit and I take the low bit. It's like a real like boy girl falsettos switch are rue hate.
Speaker 1: I think it's working, although maybe it's not. Two thousand and six first tweet was sent via Twitter You was sent a five, three fifty or other PM by co founder Jack Dawson. He wrote, just setting out my Twitter historic stuff, good.
Speaker 2: Stuff from Jack Jack. What are you going to write? I don't know it is right, just sitting on on.
Speaker 1: Twitter's saying alert does this work?
Speaker 2: There? It is?
Speaker 1: That's a moment in history.
Speaker 2: Because like when you send an email to yourself, see if your email's working, you just write test.
Speaker 1: And you're so dune that you forget you've done. You all got an email that's from me test. Bye. Yeah, that's right, Oh my goodness. And another months song on March twenty one and twenty eleven was on the floor by James Yes Queen. Two stories. One's the truth, one's a lie. Yeah, you can correctly identify which one is which, and you'll score yourself a one hundred dollars ouch snitth house.
Speaker 2: I'm going to kick us off. So a couple of weeks go. My husband, his brother and his dad. They're very close little trio. They have a golf tournament where they play for the green jacket, right, which is what they played for at Augusta. And it's like a little family tradition. They've had a green jacket made up with the insignia like all of it the full Kid. So there's an actual physical green jacket that stays in the family. And anyway, depending on who wins on any given year, they get the green jacket. They were playing for the green jacket a couple of weeks ago on a golf course. I'm gonna say it's McCracken film.
Speaker 1: McCracken fil McCracken, good guy, good friend of the show, right, more to you Phil.
Speaker 2: They were flying down at McCracken and there were two kangaroos on the golf course. And as my husband is about to drive the ball down the course. Is that what you say, hey, golf? Anyway, as he was about to take his fair way, yes, as he was about to take his shore. There's a video and he look to his right and the two kangaroos are having mummy daddy relations as he's about to take a crucial shot in the course of trying to win the green jacket and then the kangaroos were doing their beers and actually turn around to watch him take his shots. Really, yes, so multitasking.
Speaker 1: So the form of the boys was that good. Yes, that the kangaroos were that are ours? Yes, that they thought in the moment, we must make love to their golf swings.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I happened.
Speaker 1: And there's video evidence of this. There is video an its Okay, so who took the who took the footage?
Speaker 5: His brother?
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, it's very interesting. Decided to take the footage, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you two kangaroos going for the golf course or your first inclination Andrew Hayes, whip out your phone and capture.
Speaker 1: The moment for bird I don't stop, guys, don't mind me. Okay. It's a very it's a very believable story because what I can do as well as that's rus like to do. The wild thing grew up on the farm and a lot of times you're cruising around and there's ruse yeah making love yeah, yeah, good stuff. Okay, So I'm going to take you back to twenty fifteen, Okay, a time where I wasn't jobless, but I was definitely still at UNI putting together what I would call what I was trying to call a solid resume to get myself a real job. I'm playing footy at the same time.
Speaker 2: Did you study? That's a shocking part of this story. That's a lie. He's lying.
Speaker 1: You gave it. I didn't study. So I had all sorts of odd jobs. Okay, Yeah, I worked at Globalized for.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the shoe company.
Speaker 1: None of the trendy clothes company. It's kind of like South Australi's General Pants.
Speaker 2: They also sold shoes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I definitely worked there, so I do remember that there made business was sort of funky clothes. I remember when Travesty T shirts came in, and I remember I got my hands on the first travesty T shirt in South Australia, the coolest man I ever recred. One of my odd jobs was do you remember do you remember that the guy I dressed up as a termite on Goodwood Road?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Turmy Mesh.
Speaker 1: I did that for two months. Yes, I did so, Yes, I did so. In twenty fifteen, I worked for Turmy Mesh. It was Terry. The termite was a costume. There were two shifts. In the morning shift, in the afternoon shift seven thirty nine thirty. Yeah, in the afternoon shift was three thirty to five thirty.
Speaker 2: Two hours in that suit.
Speaker 1: Two hours in that suit. I only did it so I did in the winter months as well. I couldn't eve imagine what it liked be in the summer months. But you would put your headphones in. Yeah, and because no one knew who you were, you could genuinely escape. You don't have to worry about being embarrassed when no one knows what's going on.
Speaker 2: Until you have to tell the story years later on the rest, So then you should be embarrassed.
Speaker 1: It took me good seven or eight years to get that off my chest.
Speaker 2: And so what's the brief when you put the suit on, just like wave and be friendly and be all term ity.
Speaker 1: It is genuinely to draw as much attention as possible without jumping onto the road, right, okay, because if you just in there, it's like what's that guy doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And the final instruction just don't eat any wood.
Speaker 1: Don't eat any wood, as tempting as it is, don't get into character.
Speaker 2: Too much, okay, all right? Thirteen twenty four ten. Which one of those stories is true? Which one is a lie?
Speaker 1: Okay, Terry the Termite, here's a good time.
Speaker 2: If do you have a girlfriend at the time when you went home? Did she ever go dress up in the costume for me?
Speaker 1: Terry the Termite, what a bad boy? Are you snitting me? Let's recap?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So I told a story this morning. You just have to guess whether I'm telling the truth or if I'm lying. So a couple of weeks ago, my husband, his brother, and his dad all playing golf down at the film McCracken golf course, and a couple of kangaroos just started making love right as my husband was about to take his shot down the fairway.
Speaker 1: Because greg Odie's stroke is so beautiful and so pure, particular when he's saying off at a long drive that you just go, you know what, let's celebrate and let's make a baby.
Speaker 2: They got so excited.
Speaker 1: That's how good it is. Yep, it's pretty believable. Okay, the TERMI mesh guy, Terry the Termite, that was me for two months of my life in twenty fifteen. I took the early shift. Yeah right, okay, you've got a few. You're not overly convinced on that one.
Speaker 2: I'm really not, but let's go to do it. I don't matter here, Troy from blake View Matters. Good morning, Troy, very well, thank you. Okay, one hundred dollars snitth house voucher on the line here for you. Who is telling the truth and who is lying?
Speaker 3: I think you're lying?
Speaker 1: God, Troy, It's just what is it? Why is she putting out these vibes these days? Troy?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Why is it notbelievable? So I just don't think the kangaroos would have stopped her what after they're making out? Yeah right, okay, that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, Troy, Unfortunately for you, that is a true story about a really antsy kangaroos, and I've got the video to prove it. Sorry, Droy.
Speaker 1: Oh good well, I'll tell you what if I'm ever going to back anything in ever, what's that? It's ruse, don't care, don't make love in front of.
Speaker 2: You, exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't care at all, No shame, So there you go. Disappointed though that I will actually teary the term up.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, I wish that was true.
Speaker 1: That would be nice to put on. The regiment Australia serves it was made fresh early with authentic Golden Classic or Siliac friendly bread crumbs, Hilt and Golden Grave and o'haler and Hill experience. The expedience experience. Oh, I feel like I spend a minute. I've had a good, solid, genuine out of body experience. Welcome back.
Speaker 2: It's been a hot minute. This is the segment where my attempts to live a normal, drama free life are thwarted by the fact I'm incapable of living in a no more drama free life.
Speaker 1: It's a solid introduction, isn't it.
Speaker 2: So I did a very female thing this week, Zoe, you'll relate to this, whereby I declared it's going to be all about clean living, self care in an attempt to look stunning like a supermodel. By Saturday, which unrelated is my high school reunion.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes, so a lot to prove.
Speaker 2: I'm going to eat clean, I'm going to drink clean, and exercise my little heart out.
Speaker 1: Some people will take six months to do these things. You try to condense it into six days, exactly right.
Speaker 2: So I also as part of this whole self care routine. I booked a massage for yesterday afternoon because my beautiful friend Tiff from ten News first got me a vouch for my birthday and I finally got around you using it. Bless you, thanks TIF. So I wake up yesterday morning and I said to Zoe, I've just had this glass full of it's called greens and to bloat, collagen and detox. And so by my sage time at four point thirty in the afternoon, greens and to bloat and collagen and detox decided that was the moment it wanted to do its best work. And it felt like a reverse colonic where someone had put a garden hose in my mouth and sprayed a full board down my time. That's what it felt like. So can you imagine I'm lying on the massage table, the beautiful in Dotus bar, which is absolutely pristine and hazy. I don't know how to say this. I'm in all sorts. I'm going to keep this clean, so I'm gonna put it in language in terms that you understand. It was like I was playing a game of AFL. I was injured and the opposition was my stomach. So stay with me here. Okay, So let me tell you about the opposition. It was dirty, it was aggressive, and it really worked hard in the back.
Speaker 1: Fifty I think we know, we're picturing what's happening a frank idea.
Speaker 2: So I'm buying in the first quarter, thinking do I just go off and leave or do I stick it out to half time when they flip you onto your back and you can really clamp down on the opposition and a buy more pressure more comfortably.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Where that comes from. It's very suck So at this point I'm sweating. I'm cooked, but regrouped in the break when they flipped me over. By the time it got to the scout massage, it was just a real mind game in my game of AFL. And so I finally get to full time and hazy. Whilst I managed to keep the opposition very quiet all game, they got real vocal when the siren went said intervention worked. Are you gonna leave voicemails for members of the team again?
Speaker 1: Well, I just the problem is I don't remember them happening, right, Okay, yeah, expect more voicemails.
Speaker 2: In short and we have we have been speaking about phone regrets in the morning, and we've got a text three accidentally sent my boss are you up? Text? After the work Christmas party? It was me for my ex point. Thank you, isn't it? Imagine getting to work on Monday?
Speaker 1: Yes, dealing with that little situation. It's happened once or twice before. I don't know of anyone who drank too much at a Christmas party in this team. No, just pop up like at.
Speaker 2: Living Hey, all the best or not? If you're heading along to Rod Stewart at the Adelaide Entertainment Center being supported by Cindy Low, I'm a little bit confused because Mega Death is also listed for the Adelaide Entertainment Center tonight start.
Speaker 1: I just assume that they're all taming up?
Speaker 2: Are they?
Speaker 1: Who would have thought that such contrasting sounds could come together so beautifully on.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow show Worst Job Wednesday, you're up, buddy, to earn your stripes, really get amongst the people of Adelaide and prove your mental Metal mental, Yes, Ruby mental.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're going to be set with Megadeth, doctor Chris Brown and Julian Morris. Are you going to join us as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Very funny team all.
Speaker 1: Right, Enjoy the rest of the day. We'll catch it bright and early tomorrow. Have a good one, maybe, Adelaide