Speaker 1: Well, if there's one thing that really really gets my attention, it's big giant black caterpillars.
Speaker 2: His eyebrows.
Speaker 3: God, you have been over exaggerating my brows for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Now we have them tinted, and I think you're supposed to get them tinted for like two minutes.
Speaker 2: You got them done for two and a half hours.
Speaker 3: But I do keep going back to the same person, so that needs to be addressed. But that's the subject of our podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really had some fun with it, so thank you. Yes, we have on the team.
Speaker 3: You had some fun at my expense, Thanks very much. Okay, enjoy enjoy bullying me.
Speaker 2: Jody, you look fantastic this morning.
Speaker 1: Does this music doinging for you? Because you've rolled in this morning and you are Helga from Hey Arnold. That's how aggressively pronounced your eyebrows are this morning, and it donoldlds.
Speaker 4: I know who that is?
Speaker 2: Google Helga from Hey.
Speaker 3: Arnold, Hey Arnold? Oh no, I want to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, while you're doing that, I'll just paint a bit of a picture. You're rolled in the morning. You're rolled in this morning thinking no one would notice. And I got to say, I don't make eye contact with you until about two or three minutes in, and then it just hit me, you've aggressively had your brows.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So this is how it unfolds each and every time I have my brows done. For the first twenty four hours, actually I'm going to say for the first forty eight, they're.
Speaker 2: Pretty intense, really intense.
Speaker 3: It's pretty dark. But the shocking thing about this is I keep going back to this same person, and I keep having the same conversation. I've got really fair eyebrows, so please go light brown and only keep the tint on for two minutes max. That's all it needs, because if you go five, which you frequently do, lady, then they're going to end up like this you look like And so then I have to send my husband a text and go, oh look, my eyebrows are really aggressive again, just not a word to which he's like last night when I walked in the house, he's like, and then chasing me around with his camera phone trying to take a photo to send it to the group family chat.
Speaker 2: Exactly do you know what?
Speaker 1: You can spend thrown of bucks on your hair and we won't notice you gets your brows done like that. I'm telling you this morning as well. I wasn't looking at you for a fair while and then I heard her and I looked at him as your eyebrows screaming at mouse whoa calm down?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Can we do this Beauty Disasters No. Twenty four to ten and can you be the official ambassador?
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I thought I gave you permission to be mean about this for about two minutes and now you want to stretch it out. But I think this might be cathartic for me if other people call in and go, oh, you know what, this also to me.
Speaker 2: All right, So put it out there and in the meantime.
Speaker 1: Okay calling out, just quickly google Helga from Hayar don't it's a beautiful picture.
Speaker 3: Also, if you are one of those women who are walking around Adelaide with one of those really pronounced ski jump lips, give the call please thirteen twenty four to ten, because we're talking to you this morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, Beauty Disasters hand quick reminder again, anyone who gets on here goes automatically in the drawer for Jodi and Hazes's winter weekend escape.
Speaker 3: Just ten mili of filler in that top lip. Thanks? Oh what if dot com helps Ozsi's mate the most out of every trip book.
Speaker 1: A hotel fight like check out and spa all before you can say breaky buffet, jump on.
Speaker 3: The waterfab and get started.
Speaker 2: What if it's Ozzie for travel? It's got a Chris and Craigman. Have you had a beauty disaster?
Speaker 1: No, it's just exactly the same as Joni's got eyebrown fun.
Speaker 5: You try and planet so that nothing's happening.
Speaker 6: Yo out here know anything?
Speaker 7: Then the grandson rings and says, can I come and sleep over?
Speaker 8: Nana?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, go pick him up.
Speaker 3: He's seven.
Speaker 7: After about ten minutes when I'm chatting.
Speaker 1: To his mom and all of a sudden he comes over.
Speaker 9: He says, Nana, why.
Speaker 5: Do you have your angry eyebrown.
Speaker 3: Thought?
Speaker 1: I've done a good job of.
Speaker 6: Hiding them with the friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously not. And that just summed it up perfectly.
Speaker 7: And then when I heard you colleagues number aggressive, they really are like angry birds.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you for making me feel somewhat better this morning. Kirsty from Oakton, your beauty disasters.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a ranger. I could get away with doing a steak tan myself. We got cream back in the day and I put it all over myself and I went so dark brown it was ridiculous. But not only that I didn't exfoliate fast. I missed the memo on that. Yeah, and I had dark brown elbows and dark brown knees, even darker than the red of me. And I looked like someone had punched me initially in certain places on me, and it was not an attractive look. And I could not get that fake tan off for weeks. Not to mention being a ranger. It's not like all of a sudden I could tan that was obvious that.
Speaker 6: It was so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got your hot spots on your knees and your elbows, your pad's on, ready to go skating.
Speaker 3: The worst is when your knees and your elbows go that real tendery orange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's when you know, like straight up, you're like this is this is not real?
Speaker 3: Honestly, My advice is, don't mess around with tans by yourself. And I producers. Oi likes to. She likes to get BINDI her mom to give her like the thought of standing naked in front of your mum while she turns you is a little odd to me, just.
Speaker 2: In a little iaty bitty g.
Speaker 10: String in the like the paper g string there, not offering any protection at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go to where we're going. Kirby from Manopara West.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 3: What happened? Beauty disaster?
Speaker 7: Never had my eyebrows done, and I thought, I'll give it a crack. Everyone does it. It's the new kind of thing where everyone brows are just the thing.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 7: And I've got really fair eyebrows like you. And I went in and I said, yep, the lighter. She's like, yeah, I'll do the lighters. I'll do it for the shortest time so it won't look great. I walked out looking like I read from Angry Birds.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, Read from Angry Birds has got the most aggressively pronounced dark hard as you've ever seen.
Speaker 7: And I was like, oh my god. And I was like googling all these ways of how to make them lighter. And I even did the whole baking soda and like water pasting, and I tried everything and I was like, no, I made them redder, and I'm like, oh no, another red and angry like there were So I'm like, I need to stop. So I just left it and kind of just stated as red angry birds for like four days. But yeah, it was great.
Speaker 3: Just google red from angry birds. I think I can see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 3: Did you hide away? Kirby?
Speaker 7: No, I had to go to work, so it was even better because all my regular customers are like, what did you do? It wasn't like you look great, it was just what did you do?
Speaker 3: What have you done? Your face?
Speaker 1: All sorts of trouble when you were about Clive at work and you're just trying to hide your eyebrows.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Stephan hill Bank it I Steph.
Speaker 10: Hi, guys, Hi you had a waxing incident.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I went to get my eyebrows waxed and they dropped hot wax over my eyelashes.
Speaker 2: Oh and what singed them off?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: So this was actually on Valentine's Day, you know. So I'm like, final was nice? So you go out to dinner, yeah, and they're like, oh, like we'll fix it, and like had to like use one hundred appach remove the wax from my eyelashes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I ended up like having quite a red eye afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my goodness, this wasn't a beauty salon in someone's backyard, was it? By chance? Steph?
Speaker 6: No, it was like in a shopping center.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, also that might have been mistaken.
Speaker 2: Tell me you got it for free at least?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like told him I wasn't going to pay for it. I was like, no, Like I could have ended.
Speaker 2: Up with no eyelashes, So yeah, completely fair enough.
Speaker 3: I love that stuff's going in and on. It's nice. New brows and lost her lashes is.
Speaker 1: A process, cheez. I mean, beauty sometimes can be paying for. That's quite the journey.
Speaker 3: Don't all come naturally to all of us like a dusty and born with a face like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all these big bushy brown eye but has it quite natural? I have to pretend them for five minutes or whatever it is you guys do. You're the ambassador for beauty disasters. You got a favorite call this morning to join your little crew, your little gang.
Speaker 3: I did like misfits, I did like like Kirby and little angry angry bird eyebrows.
Speaker 1: He congratulations, gir We've got a school holiday pack for you. Oh thanks, very good stuff Alreading Cinema voucher, Internado Beach House voucher as well the Beach House, Purpo Gaset Nation in front Field Day.
Speaker 2: It's more fun at their house, the beech House. Well, what have you learned, Chats.
Speaker 3: I've learned that it's okay to switch things up and go and try someone else.
Speaker 2: I'll bet you in the next six months health when you get that.
Speaker 3: Oh it's probably I don't know, once every month and a half.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, I guarantee you next time you come back in here, and you'll be an extended version of Red from Angry Birds and gosh, we'll have fun with it.
Speaker 2: Edward's feedback.
Speaker 1: So our song to song song song welcome Back produces Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm excited our first song so so song to quickly recap. We've got a couple of listeners on and you guys are playing for them. The winner will take home one hundred dollars fast past avoucher. We've got Steph playing for Joy Well, Jody playing for Steph, and we've got Megan for Hazy.
Speaker 2: Okay they guys, Hi.
Speaker 3: Hi Steph, thanks for backing me. When producers always said, who would you like to align your little little song you know, truck two and you.
Speaker 6: Said me, yeah, well, hopefully I didn't make it.
Speaker 7: Oh well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you right now, staff, it doesn't mean squat effectively. What Slady just did was she won the Summer League in n b A. The real stuff's about to start right now.
Speaker 3: No, I won't get your n b A references, mate, No one right, So to be clear, to.
Speaker 4: Be clear, it's best of three, so there's a few chances here, so for it. We're going to play some big nover hits, but.
Speaker 2: Classically classic instrumentally.
Speaker 4: Let's fire off our first song.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Okay, names, buzzes.
Speaker 3: Name is your buzzer?
Speaker 2: So hazy helga a right, Okay.
Speaker 3: It's an eyebrow reference.
Speaker 2: Everybody here. First song on Olivia Rodrigo. No, oh my god.
Speaker 4: You've got to come in with win here, okay, jove, it's the Taylor Swift song.
Speaker 11: Name three two two one no no no no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 3: That's one point.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I will call an aggressive I will aggressively call that poor behavior. And for the first time in this little path that we're on, I'm calling you at TAWE.
Speaker 3: Because I had a horrible blank. Then I won't take the point. I won't take the points. Fine, that's okay, it's fine. I knew what song it was, it just didn't come into my bloody head.
Speaker 1: Okay, calm down, Helga. Now will you take the point now?
Speaker 3: I might.
Speaker 4: We've got two more songs, so zip all round?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, we are doing yeah?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Second song?
Speaker 2: I need some redemption days sure, men days. Oh you don't know, you don't know nothings.
Speaker 1: Me back, I'm a slave for sure.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 8: Am? I?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: All right, Megan, you're officially.
Speaker 2: In the lad Hey, Meghan, that's one for the good guys.
Speaker 3: Yay, yourself a good guy? After you for rating my eyebrows all morning.
Speaker 1: It's good feedback, It's all good. Well, all right, So how does this work?
Speaker 2: Do you know what it is? One? A pace? It is one? It's not.
Speaker 3: I won't take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because now, because now I'm back in the game, I've got some confidence.
Speaker 4: We're killing Joe's this week.
Speaker 3: There is one song. This is literally a tie break.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my heart's themselves ridiculous.
Speaker 3: How long do these songs go for? Because it's taking us a while.
Speaker 2: You're really stretching your final one. Here we go.
Speaker 3: A minute.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I won't.
Speaker 8: Have bye.
Speaker 3: Caloribro color bro. You know what I mean? Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: You can't say you know who I mean?
Speaker 3: I can't, can you?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it wasn't that an effort in a half?
Speaker 3: Jeff, It's home one hundred dollars? Wasn't it a roller coaster steph wasn't it? God? Just when you when you have your Amitriciana at faster past, I just think of me and smile.
Speaker 6: Please, thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh I think the steps over it as well.
Speaker 3: You know, come, I come.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 2: Cammillo, Cabo, karine Carina.
Speaker 1: No you can't just give it and was like, yeah, doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I freaking story.
Speaker 9: Just tell us huge two big splits over there in the US, Dalton Gomez and Ariana Grande have separated and are heading towards divorce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just on that. Don't know too many Daltons, do you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry to derail fine, it's area huh classic?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Next, can I very quickly tell you my Ariana Grande story?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So she was at a radio station, not this one, but another one, and her mother was in there with her, and Ariana made them black out the windows while she ate so no one can watch her eat. And then then her mother was like, we need her spray dawn machine sent in from the US because she needs a spray town. And they're like, by the time we fly it out, you'll be gone. You would have left the country. We can just organize you with spray can So I'm picking from that she might be a little bit home made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I think what we did learn about our own across a journey, and look, with all due respect, whenever you say that, and whenever you say no offense, you're about to offend someone.
Speaker 2: I think we.
Speaker 1: Learned that she might be just a bit of a So there was a viral video of her. I think it was a bakery in New York where she was with a couple of friends and the person at the front wasn't looking and she licked one of the donuts.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Then the CCTV I've got her. Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Do you remember that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 12: Apparently they got together in COVID so they were in their little bubble, and then obviously she started touring and stuff again, and he was like, what the hell is going on because he didn't.
Speaker 3: Realize how celebrity she was.
Speaker 12: Fight in COVID when you got a puppy and then you realize that, oh this is for life and I've got to actually feed it and look back.
Speaker 3: Did you just compare Arid to a puppy? Yeah, pretty much? Right, Okay, So that's that's one split. The other one is Sophie Vighara and Joe Manjia and now I can never say, but he was the one out of magic mic I want to say he was one of strippers.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: So they've separated as well, and she has taken to Instagram said, when wife gives you lemons, you come to Italy to squeeze them. Just the shot of her looking absolutely stunning. If you can't make it work with Sophia Vigara, then really.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. She went to Instagram and said.
Speaker 13: This, No one knows this, but for the first year of his life I met up money like a girl and told everybody that he was my daughter, just for a few times.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to mess with his head.
Speaker 13: When he found the pictures, I told him that it was his twin sister who died.
Speaker 2: She's good she is fine.
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 3: She is so funny? Now, just for a couple of days out from there opening Women's World Cup match against the Republic of Ireland, the Matildas have released a video calling on football's international government bodies to further invest in the women's game. Have listened.
Speaker 4: Those that came before us showed that being a Matilda means something.
Speaker 3: They showed us how to fight for recognition, validation and respect. This is our legacy.
Speaker 1: This is our legacy.
Speaker 3: This is our legacy.
Speaker 2: This is our legacy. This is our legacy.
Speaker 7: This is our legacy.
Speaker 5: This is our legacy.
Speaker 2: I believe it's their legacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So just to give you an idea, I did a little bit of research on this. In the twenty eighteen World Cup in Russia, there was for the men five hundred and seventy four million dollars on offer, with France taking home fifty four million. In comparison, in twenty nineteen, the Women's World Cup in France had just forty three million dollars and five point seven for the winner as well. And before everyone jumps up and down, says well, it's revenue based, it's not FIFA allocate the money before a tournament. So this is how much you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so just twenty five percent of what the men were making, if my calculations are correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 1: Juice.
Speaker 2: Juice.
Speaker 3: Also some suggestion that the soccerus get to travel in business class when they go overseas and the women are just back in economy.
Speaker 2: Really okay, very interesting.
Speaker 3: I stumbled on Dancing with the Stars last night and I thought I'd give it a quick whirl, and then I was left raising my somewhat darkened.
Speaker 2: Eyebrowser which was shocking in itself.
Speaker 3: At the opening bit from Daryl Somers, please.
Speaker 2: To the results.
Speaker 1: Here's the epitome of unpredictability, sonya.
Speaker 8: True slayh is that Darryl Smer was just building out sleigh.
Speaker 10: Mid sixties push and seventies, giving it a bit of sleigh. And also I think the time of men commenting on female co hosts appearance is just a bit because his eyes kind of like ran up and down her body was like sleigh.
Speaker 12: Daryl Summers is seventy one, is he?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a very good point to say there's no appropriate age to be commenting on a woman, but there's probably an age where you're like, you sort of jump in the territory of being a very creepy old man.
Speaker 3: And also when when the woman that you're commenting on her husband is the boss of the network.
Speaker 1: Trade carefully, Daryl Juice, We done.
Speaker 2: Oh there, that's very nice. Let me just click this little button and sheeess. Medicine has come a long way, hasn't it.
Speaker 3: Just it's incredible what they can do these days.
Speaker 2: This story that popped up on my desk.
Speaker 3: Doctors and he's popular on your desk, you'd never used it. It popped up on your phone. Let's be honest, where you were scrolling at ten o'clock at night.
Speaker 2: It's a difference.
Speaker 1: Doctors in Jerusalem successfully reattached a boy's head after car accidents.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: What a surgeon has performed a miracle surgery in reattaching a boy's head after being hit by a car while he was riding his bike. Twelve year old Palestinian boy suffered what is known as internal decapitation, in which the skull detaches from the spine upon arrival, and in the Merger Yom doctor said his head was almost completely detached from the base of his neck. The procedure took several hours to complete but was a success as the twelve roll was discharged.
Speaker 2: With a cervical splint.
Speaker 1: The operation occurred in June, but the doctors waited a couple of months to release the results, waited for it to be success.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's Kingdom. It's quite comforting to know that if you do lose your head that they can put back on these days.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 2: Too late for Peedy in Jum and Dummer. He's dead. His head fell off. It was pretty old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another thing, he was quite old. Oh my god thirteen, twenty fourteen. Yeah, when did your head.
Speaker 3: For I reckon? You would have had a couple of nights out where you've woken up and gone, oh Jesus Cross, where's my head?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, is it even on my should? Tht twenty four ten?
Speaker 1: When did you wake up and your body was completely missing? And maybe you woke up and you were in a jar. If you're in a jar right now and you're just a head in the jar like Futurama, what they do there it give us a call, get someone that gives a call, set it up on loudspeak and have a chat with us.
Speaker 3: Thurteen twenty four ten, when did you misplace your boons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember one of the Grand Finals as well, before I woke up on the Monday, just a head, body completely gone missing. CCT vision came back and I was still at mansions.
Speaker 2: I reckon dancing around to dance around like Peter Garrett with that head.
Speaker 3: But I like that at least your head made at home.
Speaker 1: Made at home, but your arms and legs everywhere anting vote Peter Garrett days. Yeah, with the Premiership medal around her neck, but no head, And I.
Speaker 3: Like that your body was trying to chat up chicks, but the chicks are just like, oh man, this guy he doesn't even have a head. No, I'm not going to go home with him.
Speaker 1: She maybe would have done better because at least I didn't have breath that had been on the drink for two days straight.
Speaker 2: You tell me you've got the.
Speaker 8: Time machine on this daisy.
Speaker 2: Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Time for a bit of the good old fashioned straight and narrow, cleaning yourself up to work towards weekend when your stuff.
Speaker 2: At all all good.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, let's have a bit of fun with some knowledge. On this day, eighteenth of July. Let's go back to nineteen sixty seven. Vin Diesel was born in California. Today is his fifty sixth birthday. And think about Vin Diesel. You guys can sound like Vin two. All you need to do is smoke three hundred cigarettes a day. Isn't he just an absolute raspy.
Speaker 3: We don't recommend kids to be smoking any cigarettes a.
Speaker 2: Day, we do.
Speaker 1: I kidding, I'm just kidding. NOV does not endorse that at all. But fun fact about being Diesel, there is real names.
Speaker 3: Mark Sinclair, Oh, that's boring, Mauck, Mark Sinklair.
Speaker 2: God, it's not quite a sexy is it.
Speaker 3: He sat there and gone, that's not going to make me a stark.
Speaker 1: No, Mark Sinclair can't be the head of Fast and Furious.
Speaker 3: You cannot.
Speaker 2: It's got to be sure.
Speaker 3: We've got to cut it.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty six, Play School began on ABC TV.
Speaker 2: What an iconic start to the show. Each and every time everyone knows the theme.
Speaker 3: Yeah. A fun fact for me when I was a little kid, every time the rocket ship music went off in my head, That's when I knew in my dreams I was going to have a big black monster chase afternoon. Wow, the rocket Ship gave me bad dreams, actual nightmares.
Speaker 2: Tazzy times. That's too right. Oh the stuff of nightmares, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: All good? They imaguated Mainland Hello.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty. Christin Bell were born in Huntington Woods in Michigan. Today's her forty third birthday. I loved her role in Forgetting Sara Mush.
Speaker 3: Who did you say, Christian Bell?
Speaker 2: Kristen Bell?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, you said Christian Bell.
Speaker 2: I think you said that just then. No, you said pretty sure, said Christian Okay, Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 3: You put me on edge with your tazzy jokes.
Speaker 2: That's what I have to start hearing. Kristen's as Christians.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and eight, The Dark Knight signed Christian Kristen Bale Christen Beale opened in Australia, of course, also starring the late Heath Ledger. There will never be a more iconic performance as a joker than what Heath Legend.
Speaker 2: Give me one reson, I sho't have my boy who pull your head off?
Speaker 1: How about the magic track I'm gonna make this pencil disappears?
Speaker 2: And how much does Christian Bale play a psycho? Well? Yeah, in American Psycho.
Speaker 3: And in a real life as well, apparently.
Speaker 2: Far only on CET. He's quite a maniac.
Speaker 11: Nuts up.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Ninety four, Powder Finger released their debut album, Parables for Wooden Ears in Australia, probably.
Speaker 3: The greatest ever. Bann I reckon either them or Credit House.
Speaker 1: Although at the COVID that's a fun conversation, isn't that we should probably have off air?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, number one so much July eighteen. In twenty thirteen was we Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus. What about all the memes and a lot of fun people having on social media at the moment with her when she was doing some sort.
Speaker 2: Of video when she says the end's the best part.
Speaker 1: You probably have the best part of the ends anyway, and people are taking a piece out of just how low and raspy.
Speaker 2: Her voice is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I haven't seen to that.
Speaker 2: God and tap In had a look.
Speaker 3: That a TikTok thing.
Speaker 2: It's a TikTok thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, all right, I'll probably try and log into TikTok at some stage in my life and I'll have a look.
Speaker 1: You log into the Facebook first and then go to the TikTok. We need to talk about Nova's handball Blitz because this is coming to a thrilling conclusion thirteenth of August at Adelaide Oval Port FGWS, we will crown a champion and this hey trophy.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. It's as big as a house, the.
Speaker 3: Size of the thing. It's in the corner of the studio at the moment and.
Speaker 2: It's ilch Yes.
Speaker 1: So thanks to con and the team at Brighton Trophy Center. It's been a really really big few days.
Speaker 3: It has, hasn't it. And there's been a few challenges thrown down. There's been a few high profile South Australian's weighing into the whole situation. We have a little recap.
Speaker 1: I think there should be a show down between the two of you as tart as Nerva's handle blitz.
Speaker 14: I think the handball blitz, I think it needs to be a bit of fazy up against a bit of jody.
Speaker 1: Do you want to make it a bit spicy and put something on the line If I win, you own me a case of my choosing I'd beer.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well you can do that, but you need to buy me a message where you going.
Speaker 1: I got forty dollars message.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Our other favorite time, and that was Tom rad We had him in here the other day. He said this in regards to a bit of a showdown for our nervous handball blitt square.
Speaker 3: So let me guess you get to back him in for the handball boots too.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to sit on the fence on this one.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 14: I do have to think I want to up the stakes a little bit though. I want to put a bit of a punishment for the loser. You have to do a full segment eating sour lollies. But I get to pick the sour lollies, so they're not going to be just a sour squirm from Natural Professor and Company that you can just enjoy. They're going to be super duper sweet and sour.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Love this and you are get to battle with that. Yeah, that's how confident I am.
Speaker 3: I am really nervous able.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all happening tom Doo day. They're just upping the steaks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Tommy, Okay, why don't you eat some sour lollies?
Speaker 7: Mate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got full faith in me. That's why you're just a little bit dirty.
Speaker 6: That's okay.
Speaker 3: It's fine, that's all right, we'll see how we go.
Speaker 1: Time's running out as well. To register details to get involved with this thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just have to jump on the overplayer and get your school involved. We might be able to come out and have a little game of handball amongst the kids.
Speaker 1: Thanks, very good mates and McGain real Estate massive supporters of local making difference all over essays selling your home. Well, then trust McGain and trust that when there's any sort of new segment or game that we play where it's one on one, you're just going to take it too far with your competitiveness.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, settled down. I just cannot wait to see the kid who takes this out and the swagger in the playground the next day when the kid walks in the South Australian Handball blitz champion. How good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a thousand bucks in the pocket. Ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It's going to be going like that fishing out the one hundred dollar bills across the playground.
Speaker 2: Very good stuff.
Speaker 1: If you haven't, like we said, registered details right now at the No overplayer that it's just about to do for us this morning.
Speaker 3: Had a big show Tuesday, the eighteenth of July will go down as the morning that Andrew Hayes eyebrow shamed Jody for two hours Australia.
Speaker 2: That's you.
Speaker 1: That's Helga from hay Arm Do yourself favored Googler and you'll see that you. He's got very prominent dark eyebrows, just like Jerdy Oddie.
Speaker 3: I have my eyebrows tinted yesterday. Probably not the shade that I desired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like darker than black. I don't know there was such a thing, but here we are.
Speaker 3: Here we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they keep on winking at me too. Yeah, calm down, brows. Goodbye friends,