Speaker 1: Let's say hello to this guest.
Speaker 2: Our next guest is a legendary builder with a whistle that will stop you in your tracks.
Speaker 1: Tools. His appearance on our show can only mean one thing.
Speaker 2: Love a new Block season on Channel Man. Please welcome to the show, Scotty Cam.
Speaker 1: Yes it is back. It's our favorite show.
Speaker 3: The Block premieres Sunday, seven o'clock on Channel nine and nine Now of the Man, Scottie Camp the show.
Speaker 2: I love going on your show. You're fantastic, both of you.
Speaker 4: I think, well, I dream of going on your show. The Block is my favorite show on television and I can't believe it.
Speaker 5: Is back again. Sheets come around very quickly.
Speaker 3: Should last one episode? Should be like that couple of packed their bags and left.
Speaker 1: Perth couple last year. Be careful what you wish for.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's hard work, isn't it hard? Now?
Speaker 4: I have heard from many a source this is the best series yet.
Speaker 5: And I know you say that every year.
Speaker 4: The wheels have fallen off a few times on the Block over the years.
Speaker 2: Look, we lost our way a bit the last couple of years, but we got back to basics this year and we got back to renovating and you know, we cast a different crowd this time. You know, like I said, we need resilience, we need no laziness, hard work and a little bit less nasty. And that's exactly what we've done in this great family viewing show because we're a family on the block and we work together for many years exactly, and so we're creating that for families at home to watch and you're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: The contestants are fantastic, the hard working and it's.
Speaker 5: In Dylsford, right, I love Dalsford.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yes, Dalsford is an hour and a half out of Melbourne and as you would know, and it is the food capital of Victoria.
Speaker 1: It's got five hatted restaurant. It's incredible town for food.
Speaker 3: Now, the cool thing is this year, is it true that all the houses are sort of the same same floor plan.
Speaker 2: They're exactly the same floor So it's all about your design, your construction execution. And now they've got to think about some wow factor and secret weapons to stand out from the crowd. So really good for viewers at home that are going to see some great designs, some different designs, some new products.
Speaker 1: There's color drenching, which is a new one. What that's happening?
Speaker 5: Color drenching.
Speaker 2: Color drenching is where the ceiling, the walls, the skirting, the shelving is all one color. I like that hang on and like it might be a warm color like a burgundy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a feature color.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's it's called color drenching. I'd never heard of about it before.
Speaker 1: There was a little bit of that.
Speaker 5: Going on, forest green going on.
Speaker 2: Yes, colors like that, Burgundy and marone and you know things like that.
Speaker 3: Taratzi still a thing.
Speaker 1: Shelly Kraft reckons it looks like the duney. Yes, she has a bit of tarata.
Speaker 3: Remember I showed you what guys best and did it his place, his whole bathroom, Scottie, everything, his color drenched it in Taraza's.
Speaker 1: That's a public toilet in an office spot or something like that.
Speaker 5: To any.
Speaker 4: To any of them, put toto toilets in because I think they're the greatest inventions of Their seat is heated, and I want to put one in my house. And I'm trying to work out if it's an inappropriate gift to give my fiance for his birthday.
Speaker 2: Do you know what for twenty five years I've had Royal at Elite toilet seats and they are heated as well. Today Japanese.
Speaker 4: When you walk in, its senses that you're coming and the lid goes up or down.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: But this is just the seat, not the toilet, and so you can retrofit it to your existing toilets.
Speaker 1: You just need power and water. But it washes your bum and all. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine a young Scott cam on the job site telling the boys that one day you're going to have a heated toilet seat washer.
Speaker 2: My missus loves it. Let me tell you can I'll tell you what. It washes your bum that clear you could eat your dinner off mine.
Speaker 3: I am not hungry to be.
Speaker 5: Very careful who you say things like that to Scott.
Speaker 3: Actually sorry, speaking of dinner, Lauren, I want to I want to bring up Scotty's Instagram page.
Speaker 1: What's happened?
Speaker 5: I don't want to see his bear ass getting washed?
Speaker 3: No, no, he wants to check this out because Scotty has been out doing road trips.
Speaker 1: Right. He lamb on the drive. He puts a lamb roast in the back of the youth. He has a full oven.
Speaker 5: It's like an aeroplane oven.
Speaker 1: It's like an aeroplane.
Speaker 3: O him in the back of your ute and then what chess he takes the al fall off.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Steam you can't really said the steam, but it streams up.
Speaker 5: You would make a good roast on look at that.
Speaker 1: So when we're going to our farm it's three hours.
Speaker 5: Away, yeah, and you put it in and on the way.
Speaker 2: We put it in as we leave, and we cook a roast on the way every time we go.
Speaker 5: That is amazing.
Speaker 1: There we have a baked dinner.
Speaker 5: That is amazing.
Speaker 3: A heated toilet zeat's traveling row. So you really are you're a change man, Scott.
Speaker 2: You know that's a pie warmer as well. So sometimes if we're down the coast or whatever, we'll just go to this favorite pie shop of ours and I'll buy half a dozen pies and whack them in there and keep them at sixty five degrees and they're ready to.
Speaker 1: Eat at anytime.
Speaker 5: That is amazing.
Speaker 2: And I've got a fridge in the back of that yet, so I've got the sauce and everything in there.
Speaker 5: That is bougie.
Speaker 4: Hey. I'm also their auctions have gone a bit skew with Over the last few years, it seems like no one can actually buy these properties, which has been amazing because a lot of them have gone to charity and a lot of them have gone to different places.
Speaker 5: But we're going to see that again.
Speaker 4: We have Adriam Portelli and the other guy, but no Adriam Protelly.
Speaker 2: We've asked him not to come and he's agreed he's not coming. So we're opening it up for mums and dads. We're not sure about Danny Wallace.
Speaker 1: But if so, he might buy one.
Speaker 4: But he optimies them and then gives them to the My Room charity. Yeah, we can do that. That's all right, I can.
Speaker 2: Well if he buys one, we're happy with that because of what he does. And you know, but we want mums and dads to buy achi unachievable, right.
Speaker 1: And you've got to see the backyards in these houses.
Speaker 2: The houses themselves are incredible inside the kitchens are amazing, uh and and the backyards are second to none. And what a holiday experience.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We've got pools, we've got ice baths, we've got saunas with the courts, we've got all sorts of things going on.
Speaker 3: The Sauna, the new Sawner.
Speaker 1: It is a lot of people are putting them in.
Speaker 3: We'll look the block and premiere is Sunday, seven o'clock on Channel nine and nine. Now we love it, Scotty.
Speaker 5: It's going to have Frien Judges.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mardy, Mardy Fox, a Shana and Darren Dazza's less.
Speaker 1: Of a than most.
Speaker 5: Darren's no, he's more like a dazzler, isn't he.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the promo shirt off?
Speaker 5: He'd have his shirt off, so would Mardy Fox. Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like Darren's on Instagram, he goes, oh my god, my shirts come off again.
Speaker 3: You didn't want to run with you didn't want to run with that for the promo.
Speaker 1: In a promo last year, I said, put your shirt on. Hey, Scotty, good luck for the series. Mate's good to see see you guys. Thanks for
Speaker 4: Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials