Speaker 1: Our next guest has worked her way into our hearts. Is one of our favorite experts.
Speaker 2: On maths, the place where your brain needs to be, perhaps shouldn't be between somebody else's legs and body before coming into to meet him marry your wife.
Speaker 1: Please, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Sexologist, an intimacy expert for married at first sight.
Speaker 4: Calissandra, she joins us, Now I'm a fun drop in morning.
Speaker 5: Morning, good morning. How is everyone?
Speaker 6: Well? I mean maths is back so great because I love maths.
Speaker 4: Yes, And before we get to maths, some big news because I know you're always concerned about Clint and whether he's finally found a partner. Because your advice, well, your advice in the past.
Speaker 5: Was what's some effort into it?
Speaker 7: Okay, a little bit of leg condiment.
Speaker 3: Era, Well, can I get any inspiration from maths this year?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: You still haven't put condiment? No nothing, nothing to report.
Speaker 1: Back on nothing nothing yet. But we need you, We need some more, Alesandra.
Speaker 3: The year is young, Okay, there's you know, there's a lot of opportunity.
Speaker 1: Is that how I should attack it? I should manifest something?
Speaker 7: I think you need to watch this year with a lot of intent. Okay, you're watching to get.
Speaker 5: Information out of everything that's happening.
Speaker 1: But will it make me feel better about dating or worse about dating?
Speaker 5: It should make you feel better about yourself in general.
Speaker 1: I mean it does.
Speaker 6: It certainly makes me look at my relationship and I'm like, oh, we are flying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 5: We're doing well based we're not yet. There's something unifying about that.
Speaker 7: And I think there's also something interesting about when you catch yourself watching and you're like, oh.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, there's also that part of it of really holding up the mirror and really understanding when you look at it from a different perspective.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about some of the people that have put their hand up to go on the show this year. We've got a ex Christian turned.
Speaker 1: Rapper, No.
Speaker 6: Christian, that's David. We met him on Monday Night.
Speaker 1: It's important.
Speaker 7: He grew up in a very religious family, so he's upbringing.
Speaker 5: It's all very it's all very Is.
Speaker 4: He saving himself for his for his wife?
Speaker 5: No he is not. So does he still rap busy?
Speaker 6: Because that like, as a woman on a first day for man wrapped to me, I'd be like say ya.
Speaker 7: I have to say I personally never heard him rap, so I think he compartmentalize as well.
Speaker 6: Then there was a disaster at the wedding last night when Luke forgot to take the rings. Just the minor detail.
Speaker 7: Mind detail, yes, but you can understand that people are very flustered on our wedding.
Speaker 5: They know there's a lot to remember. Somebody, somebody should have been like, look I got you with the rings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where was the best man?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: I think that that was the best man's responsibility. Where was the best man? Did we miss him.
Speaker 5: In the I don't remember from last night.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a.
Speaker 1: Standout, Alesandra.
Speaker 3: In previous years, we've seen we've seen our fast share of heartbreak.
Speaker 1: We've sayen you know, some amazing storylines. What do they like this year? Generally? Are they Are we going to like them or are we going to loathe them?
Speaker 7: I think there's gonna be a little bit of everything as it tends to happen. But the interesting part is that there's people that in one episode you might feel one way about them, and in a different episode you might feel very differently about them. So there is also that in terms of the the journeys that the participants go in sometimes in a way that is very clarifying, and sometimes in ways that are very confusing.
Speaker 5: So that that's all going to be there?
Speaker 4: Are they all sleeping with each other?
Speaker 7: Again?
Speaker 1: What get sexy?
Speaker 7: Well, not with each other necessarily. Some people are having sex and some people struggle with that.
Speaker 5: So there is also.
Speaker 7: Our partner shopping in particular to my knowledge, not that I know, well, there's always one, but you never know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we don't know things. You guys know more than we do half the time.
Speaker 6: There's always one fire cracker. There's always one that's a bit nutty. Who should we be looking out for the most because they tend to be my favorite.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of people who are gonna be firecrackers this season, and I think that's also one of the interesting parts. There's been years where there is a standout person. I think Olivia her year, or Harry Sharron, or there's a few Syrel during her year. I think there's a few names that are going to be big standouts, and many of those names are female names, which is interesting that dynamic that and get quite toxic among the women.
Speaker 3: Have you been to a dinner party ever? Like the dinner parties we say on maths, well.
Speaker 7: Yes and no, like not exactly, but I am not dinner, so we can get very dramatic and we expressed and with a lot of wine involved, like some conversations after dinner can get very like, very expressive, but not quite with yes, not quite like the ones on mass.
Speaker 6: Has there ever been any discussion about you going to one of the dinner parties, because I'd love to see your reactions to being there in the flesh.
Speaker 7: Would you go, I mean the flesh in the other room watching with Melan John. Yeah, we're just not in them, but we're actually right there.
Speaker 5: And no, there's never any talk of me joining them. No, you have to do that one.
Speaker 6: I'd love to just say you're getting involved in those conversations.
Speaker 4: I know you're the resident sexologis. Don't marry a person. I just get away from the show for a sec. The couples that are listening right now, what would be your tip asking for a friend to spice up the relationship if it's in a bit of a doll pat.
Speaker 1: You need to do that challenge when they line up all the photos.
Speaker 5: That that that is a part of the experiment this year as well.
Speaker 1: Just dumbas.
Speaker 7: Come on, you would think you think it would be that easy, right, Laura, I'll tell you this, like for real, I think there's a lot of interest or questions about like what can I do to make it better in the bedroom, and people think, oh, is it lingerie?
Speaker 5: Is it getting away for a weekend? Like what is the sex? Tip? Pay attention to.
Speaker 7: Your partner, like being nice win them like with your vibe, like really create a situation where they want to get close with you, and then the enthusiasm is different and then the sex is always better.
Speaker 8: Oh that's why relationships being nice, Alessandra, I just worked out why Clinton is single because, as you said, lingerie, I look over at him and he was like a sixteen year old school boy looking at me, going.
Speaker 6: I know that that seems like the way to do it, but you're telling me the lingree is not going to do it. I actually have to be nice, laurenad rather just wear is nice to begin with than the has Like Lunt, this was your question.
Speaker 1: You need to be nice, not me. You could come home to don't you try the launch?
Speaker 4: You could come home to port a track suit and so let's watch horse racing and he'd be like.
Speaker 1: Where's oh God, Heaven hell, Alessandra.
Speaker 4: Johnny's on the Ameriti First so I continues tonight at seven thirty on Channel nine and nine. Now we love you. We're glad you're back on our thanks to joining us.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Before you go on, Alessandra, you famously said to me, put some effort into it.
Speaker 8: Got here.
Speaker 7: What's some effort into it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 7: And I heard you didn't, So what am I going to keep giving you advice?
Speaker 3: I just want to I just want one last piece of advice. Is there anything else that will see my love life flourish?
Speaker 4: Pay for it?
Speaker 1: She's holding off the gun. She's that's a good idea.
Speaker 5: I could not have said it better.
Speaker 6: Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials