Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's not. We've already started off on a very bad foot, it is. It's not just any old Christy Swan show today. It's a brand new adventure because Jack is sick. I won't go into details about what's going on in the toilet, but the great Tim Blackwell is filling in for Jack. Hello, Tim, thank you so.
Speaker 3: Much for having me. It's like I'm one of your house guests today. But can I say for people because I'm in the Sydney HQ of Nova, Because you guys take the piss when it comes to Melbourne Cup. You know you have like a Monday off and a Tuesday off. Do you think this is a bit strange that Jack Charles isn't with you today? Have you asked any questions?
Speaker 2: No comment? Blackers and also stricken this. I mean, you know, Chris Jenner works hard, but Christy Swan works harder. I didn't have a single day off, so you can jam it.
Speaker 3: I can't good all right, I'm just a Sydney b Melbourne thing. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: On a personal note, I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to do a show with you. Because I, you know, have been a fan of yours since before I was in radio.
Speaker 3: But you've celebrated your twenty one years on the air on Sunday.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that you were on Husay and Kate when I was a child.
Speaker 3: Come on, I was on Hughsy and Kate when you were a child. Absolutely, and you know, among others among other shows. But I have been sitting in this seat, in this room for the last twelve years, and one thing I will say, I know we've got a US election looming. The one thing this time slot allowed is unfortunately I saw Donald Trump get elected the first time in this seat, and I also got to break the Will Smith Chris Rock slab.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, no greater moment.
Speaker 3: And that's pretty much it. Drive Time's pretty pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Other than that, well, you know, I'm going to take my bra off later and you're going to be right here for.
Speaker 3: Us perfect We're doing mister Christy next.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait. Tom broke my a Mystic disco Paul, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, Let's.
Speaker 2: Let's go astral Traveling.
Speaker 1: Tim Blackwell Specsavers is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions should have gone to specsavers.
Speaker 2: Chris, you know, speaking of mystic visions, My email went off this this week a few days ago, and the subject headed was do you feel me? And it was the great John Edward. He was in our Yeah, he was in our country plugging something. Okay, And I said, no, I don't feel you. I did not know.
Speaker 3: You see the guy that gets like the producers to go over to the person's house first and just check out.
Speaker 2: Allegedly. I don't believe that he does. Hello DDAs, Hello Christy, Hi Tim, Hello d Hi. Please yeah, hello mystic Tim. Can we please just throw some thoughts and prayers the way of Jack Charles, who is currently listening from the toilet.
Speaker 3: Or portoloo in the bird cage.
Speaker 2: Or the park bench on Flemington Station. Okay, D yes, I can see a wiggly tooth.
Speaker 1: No, oh, my Keith are pretty firm.
Speaker 4: I'm under the age.
Speaker 2: Of forty, so yes, no, no, no, not you. Oh you've always had the ek from wobbly teeth. Wiggly teeth it makes you sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty gross.
Speaker 2: You have been called foolish in your time, d and it's insulting but true.
Speaker 4: Every day I think I'm the clown at work.
Speaker 2: So yep, true, isn't it? Rich? Aren't we a pair? Hey? You don't like pigeons at all?
Speaker 5: Oh I love pigeons.
Speaker 6: I used to have a pet pigeon.
Speaker 2: Well maybe that's what I'm saying. I've written down cooing slash pigeons.
Speaker 3: What's the impression I can do.
Speaker 2: It's very good.
Speaker 3: Tim like that.
Speaker 2: And that must I just, you know, because I hate birds. What I hate that?
Speaker 3: The ancestors of the dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the fluttering. And I just assumed that. When I saw pigeons, I went, oh, she must hate them too. But the opposite is true. That's fine. You like Alien the Alien movie franchise with Sigourney Weaver.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. I'm a gaily girl.
Speaker 2: Hm. Maybe that's why I wrote it down. And also, you are a bit lazy d.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I'll agree to that.
Speaker 2: And here's the last hit, the final hit in your mind. You often say I get no help around here.
Speaker 5: Crazy, you're busy, they're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say that.
Speaker 6: A lot.
Speaker 3: A ting. This is a weird way to spend a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I mean, I may have just read my own future. But for you, d that's two hundred Just by like submitting to my lady madness, you have got a two hundred and fifty bucks worth of cash and two and fifty bucks worth of brand new Specsavers glasses.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Chrissy, and thank you Kim for helping.
Speaker 3: Oh no, put my pigeons down the fact, that's it.
Speaker 2: It was very good.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So you'll look you look a bit like a pigeon.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, it's not a bit, it's not very nice.
Speaker 2: No, like a fine face. Oh okay, that's better, and don't pool everywhere. The Chrissy Swan Show one Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cob members are getting exclusive access to boosted perks. Start your free thirty day trial today.
Speaker 1: Learn more at priceline dot com.
Speaker 6: Today you slash one Pass tease, eligibility criteria and exclusions of mine.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show, Blake Lively, Blackers, Why slash in the slash? Oh you what you're like neither here nor there on?
Speaker 3: I'm like I'm like that with Ryan Reynolds too. I'm not essryls. I want to tell you a male Australian celebrity that reminds me like the Ryan Reynolds reminds me of. But I don't want to offend that, like he's the Merrick of of America. I think, you know, like he's like very great energy, very funny. You know, how did you the Merck Watson of America?
Speaker 2: How did you take Martha Stewart's comment this week.
Speaker 3: About he's not funny? Yeah, well so I've encountered that, so you would have interviewed a lot of people. Right when I interviewed Steve Carrell, to me, one of the funniest comedic actors we've got, he was like an account information that block. He was like, oh, good day to you, Oh, thank you very much, and he actually had a full suit on everything, Like he was like, you know, he's a worker. You know, so these comic actors don't tend to be that funny in real life.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've just rung a. Oh. I was the same with Rebel Wilson. I'd never met her, and I thought she's going to be a riot and she was so serious and it just got me thinking that I think that's what Martha Stewart meant.
Speaker 3: Did you ever ever hear Pete Ford's comment on Rebel Wilson's career.
Speaker 2: No, I try not to listen to a word Peter Ford says. But what did he say?
Speaker 3: He said her career was like a binfire had his typically heinous coming from that man.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we digress. We're talking about Blake Live. Yes, I like her. I cannot believe she's got four children, and I just feel like she must be so tired because they were all born within about fifteen minutes of each other. But she has revealed she's the publicity machine is going overdrive trying to make up for all that awful publicity that came out about her about that recent film that was oh yes released. Yeah yeah, Well, she sat down and had an interview and she said that she still has the very first and only poster that she had signed by somebody, and it was signed by Baz Lerman, one of our Bouncing Baz Bouncing Baz, and she's still got it. I've just remembered I had a Bross poster on the back of my bedroom door. Bross as in the Bross when We'll all will happy famous.
Speaker 3: I thought that we was the ones with the Little Witch's hats on their head were who were they?
Speaker 2: Diva?
Speaker 3: All right, sorry, that's devo.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love this game. Keep going. I'm so good at this guessing game because I've grown up with my mother and she doesn't know anybody, and she gives me no clues exactly like the ones that you've just given me. But it got me twenty four to ten. Who was the first person that you asked, the famous person that you ran into on the street or at the shops or at the market or whatever that you said, please, can I have your autograph? Mine is odd.
Speaker 3: Because no one does autographs anymore. And Justin Bieber famously said in any of you Ones, he hates selfies because he's happy to take the photo, but as soon as someone takes a photo with him, they just run off. So there's at least with the autograph. There was kind of a little bit of a conversation, like you had to say I enjoyed the film or liked the album, or good I.
Speaker 2: Had to sign an autograph the other day at the Woolies check out, Vanessa, if you're listening, I really tried to talk you out of it.
Speaker 3: Because your credit card didn't work and it was an an IOU scenario?
Speaker 2: Correct, So yeah, thirty twenty four ten. Who was the first person that you asked for an inter for an autograph? Mine's an Australian actor that you would never heard of, but I nearly lost my mind when I saw him.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you're going to Nova's red room with this guy to kill the roy, you could walk up to him and politely say, excuse me, a.
Speaker 2: Kid, That is a great idea. That aren't you?
Speaker 3: I am? Actually?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Friday Week? Yeah, Selena is too? Could you be? I love it?
Speaker 1: This is a girl the Chrisy Swan Show, Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We are talking all over this song. Yeah, that's what I mean. We got the idea of the song early on, So I'm wrapping it up. You're listening to The Christy Swan Show Nova. We're talking about the first autograph that you ever went I'm gonna ask I'm going to approach this famous person I've spotted in the wild and I'm going to ask them to sign something. Mine was the back of a photograph in my wallet. It was the only piece of paper I had, and I saw an actor that I loved. It was nineteen eighty seven, Yes, I'm that old. And the actor was Noah Taylor. He just made his debut in the year My Voice broke. He went on to play the young David Health got in shy.
Speaker 3: Yes I know him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It does seem like a spaghetti beard, like like a you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, and like he's like an old man now, but he's still got a baby face. He's one of those, okay. And I approached him he was at a tram stop and he and I said, I really like you, can you sign this? And he did?
Speaker 3: What's nice?
Speaker 2: And he was also one of my favorite films, Almost Famous. Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Jack hasn't seen it, hasn't heard of it?
Speaker 3: Kate Hudson Almost Famous? Yes, oh wow, yeah, absolutely, that's one of my favorite films. I love that movie so much.
Speaker 2: There you Go. Noah Taylor is in that.
Speaker 3: There you Go.
Speaker 2: What's yours? Can you tell me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm a bit of a cricket tragic and as a kid I used to spend a lot of time at the SCG just hanging around the nets and the Pure Cup was on, which was basically the Sheffield Shield, so I had one of the little tiny wooden.
Speaker 2: Bats the Sheffield Shield the part of the cricket season that nobody cares about.
Speaker 3: You see, like the mcg and there'll be four people there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So it's like the equivalent of the AFL NAB.
Speaker 3: Cup kind of people go to it. And I had a wooden bat and I got all the New Southwest team to sign it, except for one person who went on to become one of our best a Test captain. So I won't name him because he The first autograph I got was the entire New South Wales Sheffield Shield team except for him, because he said to me, you little sEH, I was ten.
Speaker 2: Why don't you name him?
Speaker 3: Because I get in the Wars? Why because I get in the Wars.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Michael Clark.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I just said his last name twice.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't hear? Oh got it? Got it? Was it the one with the old fort on this show? Oh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What is what is the sport? Sport twenty four ten? Who was the very first autograph that you asked for? Hidmeyer?
Speaker 4: Hello? Hi?
Speaker 2: What did you have signed? And who buy?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: One day I was just randomly shopping in Meyers in the city and this is I think even before we had mobile phone for no selfies, and I randomly saw John Wood from Blue Heelers sitting on a couch in the furniture department in Myyers, and I thought I have to go and get that autograph because I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't have been It wasn't It's still not worth anything, even even after the gold LOGI if I'd seen him in the furnish department, I would have been. I just couldn't stop myself from saying, Oh, John, do you live here? Now? That's great? Hey, what prior surprises have we got? Tommy sign voucher for you?
Speaker 3: Maya Also Maya does what my mum doesn't, adds to things, unnecessary essays like Mayer's.
Speaker 2: I know it's so sweet, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Ways?
Speaker 2: Ways, Hi, Pete, what did you get signed? And Hi? It would have been my ninety nine Premiership losing Jersey for the Dragons in the league, obviously by Anthony the Mundane. Okay, that is that's an odd combination because, as you know previously illustrated, I don't know anything about sport, but I don't think Anthony Mundane plays that sport?
Speaker 3: Does he He did, didn't he?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He jumped around?
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, just.
Speaker 3: Because again jump into boxing after things?
Speaker 2: Yeah like Barry Hall. Yes, actually they do, they do. Indeed, maybe that's where we'll end up in the ring after after we washed up radio.
Speaker 3: That thinks of us, you and I doing a big boxing game, boxing game for charity.
Speaker 2: And I would just be out in a second. Thank you so much. Pete Price signed Farmers. You vouch for you. Let's finish with you. Hello, Helen, Hi, how are you? I'm so good? Tell us who signed something for you?
Speaker 5: Look, I was very excited. We had just gotten off the bus with mum, gone to Walton's in Glenroy and there is John bowls from Young Teller Bowls. Oh my god. I was so excited and I've just yelled at mom, give me something to get him to sign. She gave me the back of her bus.
Speaker 1: Timetime Bush brilliant.
Speaker 2: That is fantastic. What year was that? That'd be what early eighties?
Speaker 5: No, I think it was about nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 2: I would have been about hen and Hen did you say to him? Where's Bobby Dreason?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I just loved him. I just had eyes for him. He was just Oh he was my dream boat, wasn't he everyone's dreamboat at that age.
Speaker 2: A total dream boat. Just before we finished this break, let's all let's all sing the theme from Young Talent Time Together. Do you remember it?
Speaker 3: If you start, I will was your.
Speaker 1: Kiss you.
Speaker 2: Creepy miss you. Let's go and asked the craziest one show. Let's go clicking.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, let me just do this quickly. This is my Tim Blackwell. I'm doing your clickbait.
Speaker 2: You're just tuning in this click. Yeah, you're just tuning in. It is Tim Blackwell, he is John Jack is unwhelm So you know the premise of clickbait. It's just all the stuff. And I go, oh, we'll have a look at that. I'll click on that. And of course when I see the words Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm in you're with me right, because I became a swiftly after seeing the eras to it my kids. But firstly, before I saw the eras to he at Imax. They had it at Imax before she came to Australia, and I was I was sold.
Speaker 2: She is amazing. I'm a late on set swifty too. And because I'm old, I'm actually a swifter crash. Oh yeah, I like that is the official term. But I became a Swifty just before you. Yeah, it was in when Folklore was released. Okay, anyway, a fan has lost her mind because she was selling a vintage Chief's jacket. You know, that's what her boyfriend play Travels travers. She sold her vintage Chiefs jacket on eBay. Someone bought it who she didn't know, as as usual, it's the whole point of eBay. And then that jacket has turned up on her and my queen and Savior, Taylor Swift because the person that bought it was a stylist. That's cool.
Speaker 3: Huh, It's very cool. I like that.
Speaker 2: Now let's move on to the second thing that I clicked on. Quincy Jones has sadly passed away. Now you might be thinking it's Jones Jones when he's a nobile A. He's Rashida Jones's dad.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the documentary she directed and produced, Quincy, I believe it's just called and It's unreal.
Speaker 2: It is on. He was so talented and he had a hand in some of the most memorable and incredible music of our time. It was hard for me to pick a top five.
Speaker 3: Oh you've done it, though, but.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start. I mean, he's really synonymous with Michael Jackson. That was really who he vibed with the most. This is my favorite song, and it was my second favorite song of thum Thriller. But it's a ripper. Quincy did the whole of Thriller.
Speaker 3: And the way you were dancing, then let's let's not just loloss over.
Speaker 2: What is that? That's like a dance some sort of his gun?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so he did. He worked on Thriller, but he started much earlier with Michael Jackson. What about this one? Oh my god, I mean it's perfect. I must have listened to this a million times and I never get sick of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The day Quincy Jones passed, this is a little bit off topic, but I was watching Many in Black two with my son, and that's the movie that Michael Jackson asked to be him, didn't he And he was in it?
Speaker 2: Oh what was it? What was he doing?
Speaker 3: He was just on a screen? Yeah, Anyway, there's more to that. Google that if you like. But yeah, Michael Jackson asked to be in Many in Black two, and that was the day that Quincy Jones died. I was watching that today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels a bit undignified, doesn't it, to ask to be in something like Travis Kelsey asking to be in the New Happy Ilmore's speaking, you know what I mean? But here are some Here are three songs that I love that are different to those ones, but they're just as good. What about the sultry tones of James Ingram and Patty Austin Baby come to me, Hey, come into the carpeted conversation pit, Tim This George Benson give me the night? Oh my god. There's a bit in this song later on that goes, don't come on out to night and my whole body breaks out and goosebumps of joy. And then this one, it's really old. It's by Love and Spoonful, but it reminds me of great Weather to be a serial killer in It's called Summer in the City. Okay, what a song play? I lay Quincy Jones?
Speaker 3: Or should we take it into the news with like? Because I mean, there's lot's happening in the US for the news, so we're getting into the news at three, But can we take it in with a little bit of Michael Jasons.
Speaker 2: Yes, you choose whichever one you want Wallace. Ah, yeah, it was there. This is just a little secret message to Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: H the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, we're rolling into the second hour and through it. If you're only tuning in now, welcome for starters. And secondly, Jack Charles, who usually does the show with me, is unwell and we have pulled Tim Blackwell in early. Welcome back, Tim.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me. I'm just rolling through it all six. I love it. This is my happy place. You know that this seat. I've been in this seat in this room for twelve years. I love it so the earlier you caught me in every day if you Moe, I can just hang see.
Speaker 2: What it is lovely to be doing a job that you really love that doesn't feel like well, we were just talking in the in the news. Then sorry if you're not listening, but I was like, you know, I just love it here. I just love walking in. We talk about outfits, we compare lunches so brilliant.
Speaker 3: You're eating something that looked amazing. Yes, I'm sitting there, sitting there nine hundred k's away. Go I can't have any of that.
Speaker 2: And I've brought in caramel slice for everybody. It's like the c W eight. Anyway, we digress. It is time to play Chrissy's Quizy. We have squeezed an electric air if humidify and thanks to Tobi she in there, these units are amazing for like kids with asthma or hay fever or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, my eleven year old daughter has asthma and hey fee, oh.
Speaker 2: It sucks all your air in and cleans it and then only gives you the good stuff. Thirteen twenty or ten. Play Chrissy's Quizzy next.
Speaker 3: All right, can I ask you this so before we play this song, what do you think of this song? Because this song has one of the dirtiest beats in it and when I play it, Ricky's face just goes nuts. Ready for this. This is Lady Gaga's Disease. That's so good.
Speaker 2: It took me four listens and I'm on board.
Speaker 3: Wait for this bit. You're ready to do a face to a face. Here we go.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Shows, The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's give away an air humidifier.
Speaker 1: Chrissies Quizzy.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the Mitsubishi Electric Air Purifier. Thank you Tom for correcting that it's not a humidifier.
Speaker 3: I love one of these, like I really would.
Speaker 2: They are good. They're worth nearly eight hundred bucks real yeah, yeah, very expensive and very big. I don't know how we got it in this tiny little bum bag. Jess, are you pumped for this?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Can't wait?
Speaker 2: And you want the bum bag as well as obviously the Mitsubishi Electric Air purified. Up for it, Tom, What are you going to keep in your bum bag to talk to me?
Speaker 6: Treats, liver treats, No, definitely treats, sunscreen and I take my kids on bike rides a lot so sunscreen, my phone, you know, fee little lillies.
Speaker 2: And things that will all fit in there, whether or not the zip opens again ever for you to get it out is up.
Speaker 3: For get one of these are helping you out today because I've seen these. I've heard about these in the hallways, you know, like I want to wear one like someone going through the midlife crisis, just over most like a seat belt.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm having the best midlife crisis ever, and I wear it like you should wear it around your waist.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: Is that a known I'll send you on and I'll put a little treat in it. Christine, Hello, Hi Christy, how are you? Hey? Both of you are from the same suburb, are we? Yeap? So just you know I don't want knives out at ten paces if you know, just steals this? All right, let's go. Your names are your buzzes. Girls. That's the best of five, meaning the first person to get three ounces great wins the game and we'll walk away with a money can't buy Christy swanshep bum bag and the special electric air Purify. Now, Tim, what do you like it? Keeping score?
Speaker 3: Very good? Thank you? In radio games only, Yeah, no.
Speaker 2: Question number one, which geometric shape has four equal sides and four right angles? Yes, Christine, square, it is a square. I don't even understand that question. Question number two. The US presidential election is currently taking place. Name one of the candidates, Yes, Christine, it is Cola. Question number three, Name the star sign of someone born on this day, November sixth, Yes, Christine, No, it is not a Gemini. It is a scorpio. I am a scorpio. Question number four still two for you, Christine? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That's right, well done?
Speaker 2: What three ingredients would I need to make an apparol sprits Christine. Yes, Christine, for the wind, I've just like brain fact, you know one? Surely not a breanfoat.
Speaker 5: Apol?
Speaker 2: Yes? Nah, it's prosecco and soda water. Question number five? What is the tallest building in Sydney?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, Oh I'm not sure. Is it the Sydney Tower?
Speaker 2: No, it is Crawn. Question number six? Zurich is the largest city in which country?
Speaker 5: Christine?
Speaker 2: Yes, Christine?
Speaker 5: Is it Germany?
Speaker 2: It's not Germany. Everybody says Germany. It is, in fact Switzerland.
Speaker 3: What happens now?
Speaker 2: I say, for the win, I think, yeah, it's Christine. What is the capital of South Australia?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, Jess Adelaide.
Speaker 2: It is Adelaide. Well done calling that?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean Christine has won though, hasn't she? Christian's what she got the most right. But I don't want to split your price and I don't want to do the wrong thing here.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you both the bumbag and we work out who gets the Mitsubishi Electric EF You're a fire And maybe a few more questions to be okay.
Speaker 3: What about these Christine? Who sings birds of a feather. Oh my god, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: It's another.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Jack Charles is sick today. Very unusual. We're thrilled to say that Tim Blackwell is sitting in the chair.
Speaker 3: It's nice to be here. Hello, Hello, So fun.
Speaker 2: Isn't It doesn't feel like work because.
Speaker 3: I know I like this time of the day too, because I am here anyway. You know, I'm just wandering the holes, listening to Chrissy's quizzy and click bait, just you know, while wandering around.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know that. I did not know that, and I don't know you very well. To be honest, we've been in the same circles for many years.
Speaker 3: We have. We have just been discussed discussing that the last hour.
Speaker 2: But you're a cool guy. So you turn up to functions late while I'm going I'm still starting it. Out of here. Where's my car?
Speaker 3: I'm going? Actually? Did you go to Coldplay in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did, but I left early.
Speaker 3: I'm going tonight out of ten.
Speaker 2: No, wonderful, wonderful. But I thought I thought I would.
Speaker 7: I thought I would prepare some questions sort of like an ask me anything, to just get a gauge of really who you are and how compatible we would be if we were on perfect match with Greg Evans. Okay, nice, gotcha finish this sentence, Tim Blackwell, the temperature in office buildings is always too hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh cold? You think it's too cold? Always it's never cold enough. And Ricky would agree with me. Here we are air con bandits.
Speaker 2: Ricky's here and she's don't touch that control.
Speaker 3: Always too hot, isn't it, Ricky?
Speaker 2: She's nodding her head. Question number two. When I finished this sentence, when I left the house this morning, it looked like.
Speaker 3: It did when I woke up. Really, I'm very clean, very neat. I'm actually very neat. I'm not necessarily very clean. Does that make sense? Yes, yeah, you're very neat, but yeah, not dusty yet the opposite.
Speaker 2: I'm clean, but my house looked like a crew of thieving raccoons had moved in.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, no, I'm very good, even with kids pajamas, un folding kids pajamas, putting them away before leaving, you know, like that kind of vibe.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, not so far. You and I.
Speaker 3: This does not look good.
Speaker 2: Age finished this sentence. Aging is great? Yeah, okay, good agree.
Speaker 3: Not a great word, but you know that's the vibe.
Speaker 2: On a scale of one to ten, How do you rate your own radio nerdery? Oh?
Speaker 3: Eleven?
Speaker 2: And can you give an example of how this would be illustrated?
Speaker 3: I asked if I could spend some time with John laws before he finished up for the seventy one years on radio on Friday. And I went and sat in his on his show last Friday for the last hour and got to speak to the great man. I asked for that opportunity. I didn't get off at it.
Speaker 2: Were you just so thrilled?
Speaker 3: I was like I was a little boy. My mother has listened to Lawsy for sixty years. I've listened him for forty and it was like it was just so christy, it was so lovely. I loved every minute of it. If I could have, you know, the talent of his left fingernail, I would be happy.
Speaker 2: I did hear a little grab of that, and I could hear the joy in your voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What is something that you do at home when you're alone that you would hide from a new girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, well, I stand up to eat? Is that weird?
Speaker 2: No better answer than that, I've already heard that.
Speaker 3: One hide from a new girlfriend. Yeah, the old girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ah, you're not going to do that. No, you're not that guy.
Speaker 3: I'm not that guy. I'm not that guy.
Speaker 2: Like, do you smell your own farts?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I'm actually trying to think.
Speaker 2: Do you brush your teeth while you're on the toilet.
Speaker 3: I'm on the phone on the toilet a lot. That is my go to but as a father of three, that is my alone time. That's Paul, right, And this is forty territory, you know the best?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you gonna think about it.
Speaker 3: I'll come back because I'll have some questions for.
Speaker 2: You, but I want you to have you but I want you to ask this one last what is the best Chinese entreil? I know that is your favorite food, but you can only choose one the best entree mind? Yes, sang Nat.
Speaker 3: Let me come on, let me think of a better answer, and then I'll come up with some questions for you asking me anything. It's just a corona. We're doing Rhythm of the Night. What we're doing it.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We just got to know Tim Blackwell a little bit better. You were going to get back to me and tell me what is the disgusting thing about yourself that you wouldn't want to show a new partner.
Speaker 3: Or that I do still listen to Hanson, Yeah, I will come to you. It's my favorite. And I belt it out in the car. And I picked my nose in the car too. I do a lot of stuff in the car. Yeah, people see me picking my nose in the car. I know, and I don't care.
Speaker 2: No, you must never care what people think of your Tim Blackwoan's Okay, what are your questions from me?
Speaker 3: Okay? What was the last thing you burned.
Speaker 2: My arm?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was getting a Yeah, I was getting a slice out of the oven and I went too high on the top. We got like a cat scratch.
Speaker 3: This isn't one of my questions, but sub question. How many things are you baking slash making a day in the food in food wise?
Speaker 2: At least one? Then sometimes a frenzy?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, so that is that when slices and things are in the frenzy. Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I made slices, brownies, cataloni, everything.
Speaker 3: On the weekend, I do a thing called Tim Sophie's Choice. So this is my Tim Sophie's choice for you, no more bum bags or no more Donovan's restaurant in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: No more Donovans.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: What I cannot live without the bum bag? I can't now.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, I haven't been to Donovan's before.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you've got to go.
Speaker 3: Okay. Have you ever had to walk out of an interview?
Speaker 2: No? But I have asked somebody to leave.
Speaker 3: When were you doing the interview? Yes? Can you name that person?
Speaker 2: Yes? Sam Newman. He's a like, oh yeah, football player.
Speaker 3: He's still planking in the docklands, isn't he?
Speaker 2: Who knows? I don't. I don't know. But he was so rude to me that I actually, no, I didn't ask him to leave. I said, I'm not saying anymore.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, let's go your top dog. Arn it's biscuit.
Speaker 2: That's hard because I'm savory or sweet?
Speaker 3: Well, I think either. But you can give me number one savory, number one sweet if you want, because mine's a lemon crisp.
Speaker 2: What who are you? My mom?
Speaker 3: A lemon crisp and a mince last close second. But the lemon crisp, Oh my god, I had too this morning.
Speaker 2: I like a mint slice in the fridge. But I just don't know. I feel like Lemon Crisp is about to be discontinued. By the way, no way, savory. My favorite Arnot's biscuit is a sesame wheat okay, and a sweet biscuit. I'm going to pay the Scotch finger yeah, or the chocolate wheaton like the yeah, the dark or milk.
Speaker 3: It's like a digestive, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Delicious?
Speaker 3: All right? One of these people's close by to you, so answer this how he'd like that? F Mary kill Ricky Lee, Tim, Joel. The problem is this, you're not a gay man.
Speaker 2: I've hung up. I've hung up my boots for two of those things. So it's just kill kill kill, You're all dead. I'm sorry. The Chrissy Swan show, he's going to reach in his bag gra what's he going to find in his bagra? Well, bag doesn't ride with abracadabraa, so suddenly it becomes a bagra a bag. You're listening here to this one show on Nova, Ricky Lee, Tim and Joel coming up in moments.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't wait for that show. Like one of those guys I know, isn't all great?
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click fit.
Speaker 2: So look, I don't know if you're all across the American election. Obviously, if you're listening to us, you are not. But bread is looking like a very big number at the moment, two hundred and twenty seven versus one hundred.
Speaker 3: And sixty five. For come on, I'm hearing rustbelt a lot, you know, rust Belt?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: But is that that.
Speaker 2: In the middle of America?
Speaker 3: The rustbelt?
Speaker 2: What are the rusty machinery? Yeels? Anyway, So it's looking like Trump is going to get in again, isn't it crazy?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think they don't help. They're not on the West coast yet West coast.
Speaker 2: Now, I know that Tom, who knows everything about everything, said people have predicted this really and Rihanna is being attacked online and she is clapping back in the parlance of our times, she says, ew I hate an illiterate beep. My favorite is this someone said something rude when she goes shut up, Karen, Did you really shut up?
Speaker 1: Karen?
Speaker 2: Hey, let's move onto this because clickbait is all about the things that I click on that pique my interest and they can be online articles, they can be anything. Anyway, I was looking for a DM today, specific DM to prepare for correspondence which is coming off on Friday, and I clicked into a folder I had never seen before. It's called a hidden folder or something.
Speaker 3: Do they exist on your Instagram?
Speaker 2: On Instagram, there's like hidden and then there's other ones.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I clicked it. I thought, what is this anyway? I opened up a message and it says I'm ready to serve you. I'm naked in bed, look at me here, and then like a bikini emode, and I'm like, who is sending me this? And who else is on a group list? Guess who else? This person had sent this message to the magical Barry Dubois. Of all people, who sends a rude DM to me and Barry Dubois And we've got him on the line. Now, Hi, bas.
Speaker 3: The first I've heard of it. We obviously associate with the right people.
Speaker 2: Harry Parry, do not open your hidden message folder. You don't want to see this.
Speaker 4: As you were reading. As you were saying that, I'm thinking, if I've got time to have a look, if I've got a hidden father.
Speaker 2: I've done something and I've got a sore side. And do you know who else was on the list? There was three people that are in the public eye on the list from this girl from I mean it's a boss. No, no, keep guessing one of them me, Barry and Jules. Oh my god, I'm laughing so bad. Yes, I mean, look, the only thing that the only file I'm going to open is something about it or maybe something with a good Lazagnia recipe or you know, what to do with your leftover coriander roots?
Speaker 3: Could I see it? Though? It's got a bikini emoji? Am I allowed to look at it? Just on your behalfs.
Speaker 2: It's also got that one you know that's like is it water drops?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That must be.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: I want to open it.
Speaker 2: You have been warned, do not open, do not open. Well, that's it for we are out of here. I hope Jack is feeling better tomorrow, but if not, will you do it again him?
Speaker 3: You're out of here. I'll stick around till six, but absolutely I will thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Actually, and then you're going to go and do Smallsey's surgery. And then you're going to you just don't want to. God.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swim Show is an OVA podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great come these shows like this head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you