Speaker 1: She told me. I picked up from the airport the other day and she told me that she fell asleep and fell onto the guy next to it and slept on his shoulder the whole fight.
Speaker 2: I was like, geez, Where's your Head At? Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 1: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Good morning, Anna, Good morning, And where's your head at?
Speaker 2: My head's in Melbourne, your heads and Gold Coast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're wearing a beanie. I'm in shorts and a T shirt.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, I'm so layered up that if I was to do like a strip tease, like what's that thing? That not strip tease? That was a bad start, the thing where you like I was going to poker, I'd be like playing that game for ten hours. Is because I'm so laid up at this point, Like it's freezing here. I can't believe shorts.
Speaker 1: I walked to work today and I had a short scent shirt on and I was sweating.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, literally, just fuck you, That's all I have to say. I've been looking up like the places on the weekend. Well, my weekend's been trash. I've been sick for two and a half weeks. I just can't seem to shake it. And I know that a lot of people have been sick at the moment, but it's getting to the point now where I feel like I'm lying to people, Like when people are like, how are you am, Like I'm still sick, I'm like, surely they can't believe me at this point, but I am like Michael and I are having playing coughing tag in the middle of the night, waking each other up, like we're just constantly coughing up our lungs. But the positive of that, I will say is that the Olympics is on. So when I'm woken up in the middle of the night with a cough, I just turned on the Olympics and that's been a positive. That's my turn on of the week, the Olympics.
Speaker 1: What have you guys? What do you mean, like what cough? Just the general cough?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, but I reckon. At this point, we've had about four different sicknesses. I think Michael had influenza A at one point, I had a sore throw I was thinking it was maybe Towns lightest, but we've like switched things. We've both got this prolonged cough. I think we've both had straps throat Like I genuinely think Melbourne is just invested at the moment. Proved me wrong. I don't know, but it's infested. I would stay in the Gold Coaster.
Speaker 1: So you've been watching the Olympics?
Speaker 2: Have have you?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna lie. What's your favorite sport in the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Do you know why? I love the swimming because I used to be a swimmer, so swimming has always been my number one. But last night I was watching the skateboarding and what Yeah, this skateboarding was so good, Like Olympic skateboarding is unreal, Like I'm so into skateboarding now. I didn't think I was, and now I'm so am into it.
Speaker 1: What do they do like Ollie's and people raiden for the Yes.
Speaker 2: I think there was like two parts to it. One was like the trick's part and they have five chances to get like the best, coolest, hardest trick, and then two of the times that they compete counts and then they get a score for that. I know I'm like fully into skateboarding.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought, are you going to go buy a skateboard and give it a go?
Speaker 2: You know what I actually said to Michael, should we get skateboarding? Skateboards? But Michael used to skateboard back in his day, and I know that I would break my neck just putting one foot on a skateboard. I'm so unco so probably not. But yeah, I'm so into the skateboarding. Chloe Covell I think her name was, she's the young Ossie. She if she got into the top three, she would have been the youngest Australian to ever get a gold or to ever get a medal. So yeah, I'm so invested in the Olympic. So you should get into it. Like I never think I'm going to be into it, And then when you start watching it and they tell you the backstories and that, like the length that people like go to to be there, and like they're the best in the world. So to watch like someone who's the best skateboarder in the world, it's very cool, very inspiring.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure the last Olympics were on when I was living with the boys and we would watch it hungover on the couch. Yeah, and I was into it then, like I love the track and that's fun. That's the last week though, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure like when things are, but yeah, like I remember that because when me and Michael first met, like the very earliest of stages of our relationship, like peak honeymoon phase, peak like love romance, love making.
Speaker 1: It's.
Speaker 2: Just like peak sexst That was when the Olympics were on, so we were like, you know, just you know, making, like.
Speaker 1: Trying new positions, trying new positions while we're doing kickflips.
Speaker 2: I'm giving myself this morning, Honestly, I'm giving myself the egg. What's your turn on of the week, Matt?
Speaker 1: My turn on of the week is that I've been going to the footy a fair bit up here. So Gold Coast invite us to the footy every week, the Gold Coast Sons, so go watch the footy. Obviously, Tommy grew up on Queensland, so she thinks footy. We actually had an argument or disagreement about it. She reckons footy is NRL and I'm like, how is rugby football? They don't even kick it, like do you know what I mean? Yeah, So we had a little thing about that. But I love going to the footy up here. I still go for Esidon. Everyone's like commenting, going, you go for gold Coast Now, No, I don't. I go for Esidon. But while I go to a Gold Coast game, I'm going for gold Coast.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You are big into the footy now, like it's your new little hobby passion and you get very harper fixated on things. So I think this is like the fact that like, you guys can do this together. It's a really cute hobby.
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah, I'm going down to Melbourne to watch gold Coast versus Essendon in a couple.
Speaker 2: Of weeks, specifically for football. Yeah, so your like are super foud at this point.
Speaker 1: I am, well, Essiden's been letting me down a fair bit, so I'm off them.
Speaker 2: You've just moved.
Speaker 1: No, I still go for I Bleed Red and Black. But my ech of the week is that I haven't seen Deadpool versus Wolverine yet, and I've seen all the spoilers on TikTok, so one of the biggest movies of the year. I've seen all the cameos. I'm so disappointed. I wanted to be surprised when I went.
Speaker 2: To watch it, but and now you weren't there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that. There's I'm not going to say any spoilers in case anyone hasn't seen it, but yeah, I've seen some of the names and some of the cameos are in it, and I really wanted that to be a surprise.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're not fast, you're last. I mean, I am surprised you haven't seen it because I have seen a lot of marketing around that movie that's coming out. I've seen a lot of posters where they have like one poster have you seen that how they've.
Speaker 1: Like switched them. It's near the airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you explain that, because I'm just horrendous at explaining anything to do with that.
Speaker 1: There was one that says Wolverine and didn't have a photo of Deadpool, and then one that says Deadpool had a photo of Wolverine, but they're like.
Speaker 2: Right beside each other, so it's like they've switched. It's pretty cool. Yeah, good market that great march.
Speaker 1: They've been NonStop. I saw an interview and Ryan Reynolds said that they've done over four hundred interviews. Wow, in like the span of a.
Speaker 2: Week and still didn't make you get there early.
Speaker 1: Have things on this weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, my inch of the week is that Michael and I were supposed to go to Perth this week. He has work stuff there and then we were going to do some Goudie Bee stuff there and we both were so unwell we canceled it. So I'm deva.
Speaker 1: I did see that in the calendar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in our calendar. Matt literally knows my ever remove. Yeah, I was like a bit devo about that. I don't know if you know this, but when we first moved from the UK to Australia, we stayed in Perth for six months before we moved to Melbourne, so I kind of wanted to show Michael our old house there, get a bit sentimental, and we didn't get to do that. And then because I'm so obsessed with the Olympics. Firstly because it's so cold in Melbourne and I'm absolutely dying to get out of here and don't want to wear like five billion layers anymore, I looked up how much we cost to go to the Paris Olympics next week, because that's how fried my brain is over like hating being sick, and wanting to just get out of Melbourne, which is insane because I literally just got married overseas. Definitely kind of thought to go, but was just like imagining being able to go, But who k to get to Paris and you'd be there. I mean, I'm sure like Olympics, you couldn't actually get to get to see the Olympics at this point. It would be way too late. But like two k's pretty good return Melbourne to Paris. And then this is a thing that really pissed me off. I was like, let's look for somewhere closer it's warm. So I was like, apparently Broom, Northern Territory and Cans are like the warmest places that are closest to Melbourne. I looked up Northern Territory next week fifteen hundred dollars return fifteen hundred and that's like in Australia, surely, surely the airlines have to do better to because I would literally go to mt if the flights were like five hundred return.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just come here?
Speaker 2: Because Gold Coast isn't that warm. When I was looking at the well, I mean, you are in shorts now looking at me right now in my beanie in fifty thousand layers and you and your shorts. Maybe I should come to the Gold Coast. Any bets, I'll get up to the Gold Coast and it will literally be freezing and raining.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that'd be your fault. You would have brought with you. Okay, So my screen time this week was I actually got to the movies to go watch the new horror Long Legs. Yes, I've been sending you heaps of tiktoks about it. I really want you to watch it.
Speaker 2: I just don't think you realize how jumpy I am when it comes to the most basic of horror movies, Like I am the person in the cinema who will scream throughout the whole cinema, like people are looking at me, like, get this chick out, like she's ruining the movie.
Speaker 1: Well, it was said to be. It's a very polarized movie because it was said to be the most scariest in the last ten years, in the last decade.
Speaker 2: But I and you want to go with the jumpiest personal planet Earth or.
Speaker 1: Do you want to come with me? I'll go with you. I'd watch it again.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, but I'm gonna like not enjoy it. I'll probably have nightmares for the next like four weeks and be like fuming about it, and you will be to blame. But if you want me to go, then sure, I will put my mental health on the line.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Anna, and on my heart. It's not that scary at all. It's just really creepy.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, So Matt has literally been sending me NonStop tiktoks about this. I can't even open them. I watched two of them and I was like, no more. For the love of God, spare me. I want only sunshine and rainbows.
Speaker 1: Do you not watch horrors at all?
Speaker 2: No? Nothing. I watch true crime a lot, which you guys know, but horrors no, Like I don't like to be scared. I mean, I'm scared of my own shadow at night.
Speaker 1: It is true. Think about this as a like because it is. It's about a serial killer, so think about it as a true crime. Know.
Speaker 2: That's a bit weird, isn't it. It's weird that I would be more comfortable watching a true crime and that's true than a fake horror movie that's gonna scare me. But it's the thing, like, I would much prefer true crime, really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I was thinking then about a scene that would make you jump, and it'll be funny.
Speaker 2: You could like record and get all the jumps.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, next time I'm in Melbourne. Let's don't hold us to this because we know we we say stuff and we don't end up doing it. But let's try that.
Speaker 2: Let's do it like virtual shake, virtual shake. Okay, we're gonna get to.
Speaker 1: The movies and get you there and watch Long Legs. You can bring Michael if you want to, and.
Speaker 2: You guys should watch Long Legs so that you know the trauma. We can all go through the trauma together. Basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not scary, seriously, trust it. I watch horrors. But then is there something wrong with me that I don't find these horrors scary?
Speaker 2: Probably I'm going to something.
Speaker 1: So I spoke about raw dogging and flight center, which is this crazy on TikTok. Where you hop on a plane, doesn't matter if it's a domestic flight or a long distance. But you can't use technology. You can't drink anything, you can't go to the toilet, you can't read a magazine, can't read a book.
Speaker 2: Might as well great jacket.
Speaker 1: Literally, yeah, you just have to stare either at the flight map or at the seat in front of you or out the window. And it is called raw dog in a flight.
Speaker 2: Sounds like hell, I tried it.
Speaker 1: I tried it and I didn'tet farry that it was. It was painful the time that I did it. That probably it was like ten minutes if that. So I asked the whdge head at Facebook page, has anyone tried to rar dog a flight recently? And we got a bunch of messages back. Do you want to read one of them? Out? Ana?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Eves has written to our Facebook grip bat and she said my raw dog flight story is actually one of Australian heartbreak loll. I was leaving Melbourne in December twenty twenty two after moving there for love in August that year. That not working out meetings someone else amazing about a week before my flight home them dropping me off at the airport along with my new found Ozzie friend.
Speaker 1: Ugh.
Speaker 2: It was absolutely brutal and I was so sad. I went the entire fourteen hour flight back to the US in jeans says it all true, no headphones, no pillow, etc. I just sat there and stared and cried and thought about being sad. This story had a happy ending, though, so all is well, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Can she tell us the happy ending?
Speaker 2: I want to know what happy ending, because that sounds depressive. It sounds like maybe they've somehow connected and they're back together, or he's come visit her, or she's come back to Australia. I mean, I've definitely been on a flight heartbroken and like sat and just stared like spearingly out the window. But I've had headphones on and I've had my breakup playlist on and just like really just got into those sad feels. You know, sometimes there's nothing better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've done that before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're on a plane.
Speaker 1: I had the whole road to myself. Yeah, I laid out and cried.
Speaker 2: It's actually it's sad, but I feel like it's therapeutic. Like when you're sad, sometimes the best thing to do is just put on a sad playlist, look out the window and just ponder life. Okay, So Joanne says I did that on a flight from Vancouver to Sydney, but it wasn't by choice. The group of six seats that I was in had no power, so there was no TV, no light, no nothing. Best sleep I ever had on a flight? Is it raw dog in a flight?
Speaker 1: If you sleep, You're gonna have to take that to the judge. I don't know. I don't think so. No. I think you have to stare straight and like no.
Speaker 2: I don't think that is no, because the thing is is if so, I have raal dogs every flight I've ever been on these, I literally my bum hits the sea and I'm straight to bed. It's literally Michael's most like annoying thing about me. He's like, flying with you is annoying because you literally immediately go to sleep and I'm just flying alone, like I'm a solo traveler. And then my fiance not fiancee because I'm now wife. My wife wakes up and I'm like, hi, like let's go on holiday, but like the whole journey, he's like alone.
Speaker 1: Tammy does the same thing. She falls asleep as soon as she gets on the flight. She told me. I picked up from the airport the other day and she told me that she fell asleep and fell onto the guy next to her and slept on his shoulder the whole flight.
Speaker 2: I was like, geez, I mean if you're asleep, you don't know until you wake up and you're like, oh hi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a deep sleeper as well, so he probably tried to wake her up and she wouldn't have She wouldn't have woken up.
Speaker 2: She was like, Nope, I'm the same though. I'm such a deep sleeper. But it's like, like I've said many times, like it's it's mindset, not sleeping as a mindset. I know that people have in so many issues, but I mean, like sleeping on a plane can be a mindset. Because there was a point where I would say to myself, I can't sleep on a flight, and I couldn't, and the moment I was like, actually I can sleep on flights. I literally straight to sleep. People having so many issues and I understand that not everyone can, but most people it could be a mindset thing.
Speaker 1: That was like me in driving manual cars, I was like, I can drive a manual car and hopped in and drove it, driven them over.
Speaker 2: Since and crashed it over the cliff.
Speaker 1: But that's neither here nor there. But it's hard to change the gears. And then I just was like, yeah, I can drive a manu car. I'll go do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Matt. Last one, Jill says, I have, but it was an accident. I worked for an airline for nine years. I used to fly stand by all the time. I'd randomly just go places and once I checked my bag, which I normally never do, and my book and headphones were in my bag, so I just looked at the safety cards and sat there. Flight was only an hour, so not too bad. I think we've all raw dogged a flight once in our lives, probably my choice not much.
Speaker 1: No, I never have, and I don't think I ever will. I think that that is silly and it would drive me. Like I said last time, I literally imagining your thoughts for like over an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, adhd things, It's just it's not it's worth.
Speaker 1: It would be dangerous. Well. On the Facebook page, I also posted about the naked man that I spoke about. So we said to do it to your partners to when they come in the room, to stand there naked. And did you get a chance to do that? Anna?
Speaker 2: I did? Actually, so I literally what you did?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I did. We said we were going to do it. I hope you did it well.
Speaker 1: You were sick at so I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was sick as a dog. I still am and I still did the naked man. So basically, I literally knew I needed to do it for the podcast. So I was in the shower. Michael was like cooking breakfast, and I walked into the kitchen naked, stood there. He was like cooking with a frying pan. He turned around, looked at me like very confused, like hi, and then I was like hi, and just like walked back into my bedroom got ready. So we didn't leach sex, but I still did it.
Speaker 1: You still did it. You tried.
Speaker 2: I was like, here's your wife. Bye.
Speaker 1: I think I think he might have needed good. Good on you for trying, but I think it needs to finish with intercourse with a bang for it to be successful. So I tried it. Yeah, I tried it. Yeah. And so I was laying in bed and I was like, oh, fuck, I gonna do the naked man. And turning, he went to the bathroom. So I stood up and I undressed and undressed, and then she came out of the bathroom and then she looked at me, and then she looked at her and she's like, oh, put it away or something like that, and then I hopped back into bed, and I'm pretty sure it led to intercourse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did the naked man successfully.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did the naked man successfully.
Speaker 2: This is so one point to you and zero points to me. I came out this week I posted a TikTok. I realized that I was getting funny looks at the gym, looking directly at my feet, and I was like, what's wrong with my feet? Like, what's wrong with my runners and twenty knee shoes? Should I put these in the wash? And I realized that it was to do with my socks, because I was wearing ankle socks. And ankle socks apparently the biggest telltale sign that you are a millennial. And apparently gen z think that people who wear ankle socks aren't cool because cruise socks are the only way to go. So this week I went home and I threw out all of my ankle socks because I'm trying to stay cool, young and fresh. And I'm embarrassed even saying this out loud, but here we are. That's my confession of the week.
Speaker 1: So it's not cool to wear ankle socks anymore.
Speaker 2: It's not cool, No, like it's looked down upon. It's like, ugh, like we can't do that.
Speaker 1: So what's the acceptable height of a sock.
Speaker 2: Apparently the crew sock, the cruise sock is like the ideal height. So it's like got a little bit of length and then you can kind of like push it down a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm cool, you're cool. I don't wanted to remember anklet socks. I haven't won them in ages as well.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was wearing. I was wearing anklets socks.
Speaker 1: Oh Anna, you're not cool?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you tell me?
Speaker 1: Well, I actually on that, literally on that. I put on a pair of shorts the other day that I had recently bought. When I say recently, that was probably what like a year ago, And I put them on and they were still when like tighter shorts were fashion and fashionable, not fashionable, but like they were still in yeah, and I was like I can't wear these, I know. I was like, I can't take anything tight, like I have like these jeans that like aren't tight, but like they're snug, they've got room in them, and they're not cool either, and it's just like fuck me, I have to fully change my whole thing because kids these days, they don't think it's cool.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny how much of behold the fashion industry has on us that I would be willing to throw out all of my ankle socks just to stay up with the trends Like that is that's a real hold.
Speaker 1: How many was it? Just in it like a bag full?
Speaker 2: It was like ten to twelve ankle socks. I mean, I did give them to my mom. I was like, humor, I don't want to be wasteful.
Speaker 1: I actually ruined all my socks the other day. I put them in the wash with the blue pants. Did you see my story?
Speaker 2: I did see your story. The first time you ever do washing and you change it?
Speaker 1: Actually was? It actually wasn't. In my defense, i'd wash those blue pants before, so I thought there was no water put them in the blue ones. Before those ones, I'd put them in a wash by himself, and I thought, okay, if the waters, if the color's run, it's already run. It's not going to do it again. And then I put it in and Bob's your auntie. Everything was blue, all my socks, my jumper, this T shirt I really liked. That was like a stone color is now like I could get away with it. It's sort of like bluish now, but that you're in your boy.
Speaker 2: Like you just have to embrace it, like you're now wearing all blue.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people were A lot of replied to the jumper saying, it actually looks pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I actually I think your jumper looked cool too, Like I love that color of blue.
Speaker 1: Do you want it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll have it. I'm a new jumper of mine that was like an excess of mine. I'm to jump back.
Speaker 1: I haven't worn that in a while.
Speaker 2: Actually, do you still have that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll have that somewhere.
Speaker 2: Toxic.
Speaker 1: We're so toughy in one of my bags that's in when I moved out. Somewhere I can probably find it.
Speaker 2: We probably shouldn't admit this, but here we are.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have done this before on the podcast, but we thought we would do an updated list of the terms that are now trending with gen Z. So let's talk gen z slang and let's see how many of these we can get right. Okay, first one, sleigh, I.
Speaker 1: Think everyone knows what's slay?
Speaker 2: What does it mean mean? Like?
Speaker 1: Well done? Like sleigh, like slay girl killing it.
Speaker 2: I think it means like it's like cool, like sleighs like it's like fresh. It's not like well done.
Speaker 1: Slagh meaning.
Speaker 2: Have you been thinking everyone saying sligh is well done?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like slay girl like.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, okay, I can I can get what you mean, like well done girl, like you look cool.
Speaker 1: It means she killed it. That's amazing, cool, great, yep. So we'll both on track there. So I'll give us one point.
Speaker 2: For that, Yeah, one point each, no cap if if I don't, I've never heard of no cave. So if someone says to me, what does no cat mean, it would be where that you're not wearing a hat.
Speaker 1: Which I'm not at the moment actually because I can't with my hair at this length. I this is back to before I actually saw this on a spoiler for Deadpool on TikTok. He were saying it, and then that's where I sort of picked up the meaning of it. It means I think it means no ship, but it means no.
Speaker 2: Lie for real, no lie ca.
Speaker 1: Yeah you mean like like being real? Yeah, like no ship, like I said, So that's one point to me.
Speaker 2: That zero points to me. Okay, Matt switting. Okay, what is? What do you think? I don't even know how to say this. Chuggy mean Chewgy? What is? What would you say chew gears?
Speaker 1: Is it a sort of dog food like a dog biscuit?
Speaker 2: Okay, you think dog biscuit. I would say if I was like chew Year, like someone who's lame, that would be me with the ankle sucks.
Speaker 1: Right now, that's us trying to play this game, trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: I got one point there, one point to me and zero tier. So what's that? Okay, let me write this down.
Speaker 1: Everyone playing at home. It's too ol.
Speaker 2: Everyone playing at home. Guys, hopefully you're doing better than we are.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just want to say, we say that like we're old and we try and defend ourselves. Yet we come on here and we try and and try and take guess this slang. Just yeah, take the pierce and prove how old we actually are.
Speaker 2: This just fun? Okay. What's drip?
Speaker 1: I mean, stylish clothes are cool.
Speaker 2: I would say drip is like jewelry, like you're dripping in diamonds. I've just asked Blake, it's drip is something that's a bit more expensive, a bit upmarket. So he said, I got half a point that zero points to you.
Speaker 1: So it's too I'm on two and you're on two and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's close. It's it's neck and neck. Okay, HiT's different, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Good, it's a different kind of good. It's a great, it's better than good.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I would say hits different is like if something is like way better than anything else you've had it, like hits different. I think that's a point to both of us. So it's three and a half to three. I almost didn't give you a winner. Okay, one more and I think if you guys like this segment, we can definitely do more of these. We can all learn together, so we can all remain.
Speaker 1: There probably sitting there, they're probably sitting there going like, oh my god, these are so obvious.
Speaker 2: But then some people are gonna be on the same boat as us, Like I genuinely feel like people will be learning, like we're all learning together. It's a group learning activity. Okay.
Speaker 1: Last one snatched when you take something from someone without the masking.
Speaker 2: I think if someone snatched, then they're like fit, like you have a like snatch jaw, You're like, you know what I mean, Like you're like insdructions, You're like snatch your fit your Yeah, I was ripe, like's giving me the thumbs up? Okay, So that's four and a half to three and it is the winner. You can call me.
Speaker 1: Do you know this one? Do you know this one before? Let's test you. I've got one that I know the meaning of. Hey, so I thought I knew what it was, but I got some help from our producer Blake. It is pronounced gat gat. Do you know what that means? Yeah? Yeah? Is it like hot close but it's about Yeah, it's close.
Speaker 2: Close only I have I've never heard of gat before, but you said it was on Timmy's post, so I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh yeah, I saw people commented and I was like, I'm going to google what that means. So I googled it. It means like you have a nice behind.
Speaker 2: Does it stand for anything? Yat?
Speaker 1: Now you're really testing me.
Speaker 2: I don't know, good ass?
Speaker 1: What with the TV?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe it stands for something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Does any of this mean anything these days? Maybe?
Speaker 2: What do you mean to the kids? Like we've all okay, mat. That is all we have time for. I'm coughing up my lungs, so I'm going to go and try and rest, and hopefully next week I'm going to be coming on here saying how I've made a full, miraculous recovery. Maybe I'll see you in the Gold Coast i can get some vitamin D into my skin and bones. Nice to chat with you, and next time, suit you later. Bye bye mm hmm