Speaker 1: Life is so good with you, and I'm just so grateful.
Speaker 2: I feel the same. Yeah, I love your wife.
Speaker 3: Love you Husby.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Matte.
Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 4: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice and much more.
Speaker 3: Hello, we are back. Michael is beside me.
Speaker 2: It's good to be back.
Speaker 3: And Matt is in Queensland, cold cost.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm on the Gold Coast and we are joined by the missus and mister Staples. Welcome on to the podcast, everybody.
Speaker 2: One of your poorest intros Matte, Well, I did it.
Speaker 4: Before we went on the air, and I got it the wrong way around, so I was really trying to around there.
Speaker 3: Said the stut in Missus Davils. You could just hear.
Speaker 2: I liked it. I appreciate you intro.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is the second time welcoming you guys.
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 1: You know what I was talking to? Michael he's been on the podcast. This is his third time on the pods.
Speaker 2: Long time caller, third time speaker.
Speaker 4: Are you're our most most appearing guests?
Speaker 5: I must be I don't know why you keep having me back, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: He was like, I haven't been back for like eighteen months. Did I do something wrong?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was starting. You guys are never going to have me back after the last time.
Speaker 4: Well, you do something dramatic and you got married, so we're like, we're going to have to bring you back. I don't know, and talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's lovely to have your back, husband.
Speaker 2: It's good to be here. Wife.
Speaker 3: We call each other husband and wife now all the time. It's so funny. But just like I like.
Speaker 1: To call him husby. I'm trying to make husby a thing, but I don't know if it's becoming a thing yet.
Speaker 4: I prefer you call it wifey.
Speaker 5: I can't like wow maybe behind closed doors, but I quite like the flex of saying wife, Like I feel like it's a strong term, like this is my wife.
Speaker 3: It is? Do you know what we were saying as well?
Speaker 1: We were like, we don't actually know anyone who's not our parents' age, Like, well, we do, we know a couple, but like, basically, no one we know like my closest friends, no one is husband and wife.
Speaker 3: It feels so old, but yet we're so young.
Speaker 4: Well, like we said before on the podcast, like you said, it's not me, it's not us to get married, Like that's not you know what I mean. That's it's weird, isn't it. It does it feel weird?
Speaker 1: It does, actually, but we've like fully sunk into it now.
Speaker 5: I don't think it feels I don't think it feels much much different, just like the flex, the flex of the terminology.
Speaker 1: But after the Registree wedding, we were like, this is weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's I mean, it's nice to come home and stay like honey, I'm home to my wife.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: But it's good to be back the three of us all together.
Speaker 1: Maybe when you're married, we should get my husband and your wife on and we could do like a four way podcast one time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds fun and we could chat about marriage, married life and how how it's different, how it's not different, and all that sort of stuff. Let's start from the start. I was actually want to talk about the registry wedding with you, Michael.
Speaker 2: How was that.
Speaker 4: We've gotten Anna's take on it, Do you want to share your thoughts on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So like it was it was more than I expected, Like it was quite like a like I think we kind of just expected we're going to go there and sign documents, and then before we knew it, we were like quoting back like the I guess the traditional things that you quote in a wedding. So it was like quite an intense experience but also like so beautiful, Like we just had our parents there, like they were sitting there. Then afterwards we were all like dancing together, which is a little bit weird. Perhaps it was like just like the celebrant was kind of like, okay, guys, I'll I'll leave you to it.
Speaker 2: At this point we had like the six of us just kind.
Speaker 5: Of dancing, and then we just had like the most amazing lunch with our parents and they were like reminiscing on their weddings and like what life had been like for them, And yeah, I think it was like a really really beautiful experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how long have you're whiskey drunk?
Speaker 2: Weren't they a few whiskies at the end?
Speaker 4: Yes? How long have they both been married for? Like Michael parents, My parents must be like close to like forty years married. Yeah, really get less for murdered more more.
Speaker 5: I'm like doing quick math in my head, they're over forty years married, like maybe forty two, forty three years married.
Speaker 1: I think my parents are like thirty two he was married.
Speaker 3: I can't be sure. I'll double check along with the pod.
Speaker 4: Well, you've got like the perfect example right there, both to your parents and how to keep a marriage going. I spoke to Brian, your dad about it the recovery, had a long chat about how to keep a marriage going.
Speaker 2: In that was his pointers.
Speaker 4: He pretty much just said, you're going to argue. Yeah, you're going to disagree on stuff, and he's like, we always but the main thing is to recover from it and not go to bed angry at each other. I'm not gonna lie. And I fucking loved your parents had so much funey. Then we had dinner time and I had dinner and we love, we love your parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're the best.
Speaker 1: And also during the wedding week they were just I mean, it's so funny. Everyone was just having what fell like the best week of their lives. Like my dad and I know we're going to get into the wedding later, but when my dad got to the estate, the Corty estate where we got married, he was so cute. He was like, I'm in heaven. This is heaven. And then he went into the kitchen and it was like all the wine was filled up because we'd like pre like got everything, and there was a full fridge of food and he was like, I'm in heaven. I've died and gone to heaven. Like it was so cute. So it was awesome.
Speaker 4: I have a memory with your mum in the kitchen one of the days, Michael, your mom thought I was you because she didn't have her glasses on, and she started talking to me from across the kitchen talkingly.
Speaker 2: She doesn't need her glasses, but clearly she didn't.
Speaker 4: Know fully talking to me like she was you. And I was like, I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. And then she like got closer and she's like, oh, Matt, sorry. I was like she told me she thought, but what I was going to ask about the registry before we move on, Michael, is Anna said a strong word about it that it gave her the ick.
Speaker 3: I knew you were going to bring this.
Speaker 5: Up, I think, and as a married woman now like words like the ick, like surely that's got to be left in the past. That's like typical Anna, like dramatizing a particular feeling and making it sound like a negative one because we reflected on that day as like such a positive experience. But I can pinpoint the moment she's talking about. It was like you're having this like really intense like moment together and then like at the corner of your eights.
Speaker 2: Just it's just like your parents.
Speaker 5: So just four people, like when we had that the wedding in front of a bigger crowd, you can't like it's maybe like less intimate. So I can stand like it was like it was kind of like a overwhelming feeling to be having this intense moment just in front of four people sat in a chair like a meter away from you, and am.
Speaker 4: What word would you use instead of ick?
Speaker 2: I would probably use.
Speaker 3: Uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: I would I would probably use the word like maybe just like slightly overwhelming. But yeah, I would never use the word ick because a grown man, because I've made like I'm a thirty five year old man, I don't use the word dick.
Speaker 3: It's not like I got the ick over Michael. At the registry wedding.
Speaker 1: We both felt uncomfortable and we both spoke about it and we were like, that was a bit like awkward, and like Michael said, the actual wedding in Corfu, Greece, it was way more comfortable than just having the four parents staring at us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I would if there was a percentage scale, I would say five percent uncomfortable, fifty percent grateful.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, exciting side.
Speaker 5: Like the bottom of the pile would be like a negative emotion, like I.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it was as well? I think with a with a registry wedding, you don't plan it. Like we literally in our minds went there. I put a little cute outfit on because I was like, I wear a little white outfit so that we can go to dinner, you know after. But we literally thought we would get there, sign the documents, our witnesses would sign the documents. But it was a full ceremony, like we were standing up in front of people, like, I don't know it.
Speaker 3: Was what I said, was.
Speaker 2: It a positive experience?
Speaker 3: Totally positive? Amazing?
Speaker 2: Loved it in hindsight. Did it give you the ick?
Speaker 4: Yes, she's standing strong, give her that she's stubborn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's definitely, she's definitely.
Speaker 5: But I wouldn't. I wouldn't change my wife in any way. She's perfect the way she is. Or no, yick, she's got the I from you, Michael.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's not from Michael, just the situation.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's move on to the actual wedding, not the whatever. What do you call it? The actual wedding.
Speaker 1: What do you get our actual wedding, the wedding, that's what I in my mind, that's our wedding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're not saying that Register one is the wedding date or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It was our first wedding.
Speaker 3: We've been married twice.
Speaker 1: No, I genuinely feel like the core fee wedding is our actual wedding, and I to be honest, I haven't forgot about.
Speaker 2: The actually did as well until until.
Speaker 3: Until brought it up.
Speaker 4: Well, let's let's talk about the real wedding. And I just want to say, honestly, your wedding was amazing. It was beautiful. Like I don't think much about weddings, as you know, but like that was really like a really good wedding. Is that the word you use?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, wonderful, your words, Matt, you can use.
Speaker 4: You Well, it was beautiful. It was a good wedding, like it was. I thought it was perfect. Yeah, it was like everything you had from the Greek dancers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll get into that.
Speaker 4: We'll get into that first.
Speaker 3: That's not even gone on social so like no one knows.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's so weird because like when you see other people's weddings, obviously they.
Speaker 3: Put out content, and I've put out a lot of content.
Speaker 1: But there's also so much that people don't know about our wedding, like so much, and like you said, there was Greek dancer.
Speaker 3: It was like, no one knows that.
Speaker 5: It was funny because I like, you don't think about how it's actually going to be in real life, and then on the day it's like just things just kept happening. Well that's the run sheet, Like it was like this continuous thing until about eleven. It was just like something going on constantly in the best possible way.
Speaker 4: So let's talk about it. So you jet said it off to Istanbul. I was confused, why you fly in there?
Speaker 5: Because we were honeymooning there, so like it just made sense to have a flight in and out of one city.
Speaker 2: So we're going to come home from Istanbul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so Istanbul.
Speaker 1: And also little Hack, if you're going to Europe, we got seventeen hundred return flights Issembul, so it's actually cheaper to flight in and out of Issembul. And then on top of that, Issembul is literally such an incredible city.
Speaker 3: Yep, like so incredible.
Speaker 4: Tammy was asking me. She's like, quiet, they there isn't that way they're having their honeymoon blah blah blah. And I was like, literally, I have no idea. I'm sure Anna's told.
Speaker 3: Me this, but I don't listen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in one ear out the other. That was a whole the whole week. Tammy was asking questions and I was like, I'm sure I know the answer to this, but.
Speaker 1: And I feel like recently you actually have been messaging me asking questions about just like random things that you never normally would And I'm like, Matt's all of a sudden like taking a little bit of an interest in my life that he never has before.
Speaker 4: What did I asked you something? The other day?
Speaker 1: You were like, did you get Michael's sister has a little boy called Sterling?
Speaker 3: And he's like, did you get Sterling? In birthday present? I was like, said, says Matthew Zukowski.
Speaker 2: Never, we're all you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're growing, we're evolving.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Little thing before we actually left for assemble, before we get into Issemble is there was three bad things that happened before we left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like, is the travel cursed back?
Speaker 5: I don't believe this because I have no memory of anything bad happening before we left. But Ada obviously sees the world a little bit differently.
Speaker 2: Tie no dramatized what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you guys can decide for yourself to give you the ick.
Speaker 3: It didn't give me the honey.
Speaker 1: You don't give me the He's so true by this, there's nothing about it.
Speaker 2: It's a wild word to you. It's a wild word, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Matte toxic together.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the first bad thing that happened before we left for the wedding was that our videoographer got a hernia.
Speaker 3: Pretty bad, Yeah, pretty bad. Michael have remember he's recovered, well, he has recovered.
Speaker 2: Well, so he wasn't there.
Speaker 3: He was going to be there. There was going to be.
Speaker 1: Two videographers at the wedding, and then he got a hernia so I couldn't come, but we still had a videographer there, so it didn't matter. But obviously unlucky for him and like not ideal. The second thing that happened that I found to be unlucky was that our flower girl broke her arm.
Speaker 2: Oh she's so cute.
Speaker 3: She's so cute.
Speaker 4: So I remember when you told me that I'm like her. One thing that she needs to do is have a fully functioning r.
Speaker 2: To throw that do a job.
Speaker 3: No, it was honestly so cute.
Speaker 1: So she had her little As people know who followed my socials, My color that I picked was past or blue, and that's because the estate was pink and they had blue doors. So I was like trying to tidle in and she had her little blue dress and.
Speaker 3: She had her little cast. She had to have an operation.
Speaker 1: Like at one point we thought that we were going to lose her, and I'm so so glad.
Speaker 4: I think you could lose.
Speaker 1: Her, No, like lose her for the wedding, lose she but no, but my cousin was like really worried because she had to grace. Our flower girl had to go in for an operation, and she was like, oh my god, I really want to come to the wedding. I'm very close with my cousin, Sarah, her mum. And yeah, anyway, it all worked out.
Speaker 4: And so what was a third because you said it came in a third thing that happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there was like a third fourth. But the third bad thing that happened was my other cousin from the other side of the family.
Speaker 3: Her son broke his finger.
Speaker 1: So I was like, and it's this ongoing thing on social media that Michael and I have a travel curse because you know, we got locked up in a hotel quarantine in Thailand and all of this bad kind of not bad stuff, like we have amazing holidays.
Speaker 3: It's just like things that happen are.
Speaker 5: Just unlucky inconvenience, inconveniences that's probably a better word, inconvenient.
Speaker 1: Yes, So anyway, those three things happened, and I was like, okay, three is a charm. I don't think anything bad else, Like, nothing else is going to happen. I think like, we got all the stuff out of the way and it's going to be a smooth, happy wedding.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we get to Istanbul.
Speaker 1: Istanbul is amazing, and then Michael starts complaining of a saul leg and I was like, oh, no, have you forgotten about all of this money?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I forget the bad stuff or the inconvenience memories.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean my leg wasn't It wasn't ideal. It started it started hurting a little bit at the end of the flight, and like, obviously the first thing you think of is like, it's potentially a blood clot thing, right, like a circulation issue. It wasn't at that stage. At first, I was like, oh, yeah, my leg's a little sore. But then we're like, oh, let's just walk it off. So we walked like twenty k's exploring Istanbul and then well when we got back to the hotel, it like it was like red and inflamed and like tingly, which isn't, like I guess, a normal feeling, is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: And then I was google doctoring it and being like looking at the thing and it's like.
Speaker 4: You're going to lose your leg.
Speaker 3: He's like he had all.
Speaker 1: The symptoms except shortness of breath, and if he had shortness of breath, they will like immediately take him to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Like the bank could explode.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh no, The funny thing was, I was I was in bed watching the Turkish Basketball League, eating back la Va, just pretty pretty relaxed. I'm like, oh, I guess my leg will feel better tomorrow, maybe hopefully. And then naturally point Ada is like, yeah, Google searching a bunch of different things, and then.
Speaker 2: She started looking quite worried.
Speaker 4: So what was it.
Speaker 5: Well, then Anna called a doctor to the room because she was very concerned. Five hundred dollars later, and it like it turns out that well, at first he's like, he's like steaming in with.
Speaker 2: Like two other doctors. Yeah, we have guys, this is a bit dramatic.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just need to need context.
Speaker 2: It's my leg's a little sore, No.
Speaker 1: Honey, don't underplay you were worried, guys, context to this whole situation. So Michael and I, it's our first night in Istanbul. We are extremely jetlagged. We have pushed through to the point of no return. So like at seven pm, I was exhausted, like I wanted to have a twenty.
Speaker 3: Four hour sleep. That's how exhausted we both were.
Speaker 1: And we've pushed through until nine o'clock and at nine o'clock we've realized, holy shit, Michael's leg situation could be something serious after traveling for like twenty four hours, twenty two hours, so we called the doctor on call. This guy comes into the room. He's like a nutty professor. That's the only way I can describe him. He's got white, shaggy long he was, he was quirky.
Speaker 3: He came very queck.
Speaker 5: He came in hot. And then he there was two other guys. I'm like, guys, this is dramatic. And then he sat down and the basketle was on, and then he starts talking to me about the basket.
Speaker 3: They're watching the basketball.
Speaker 5: And then and I was like, I was enjoying the chat. And then I think he at some point played bass. He's reminiscing on his career, like back in the day. And then at this point, I'm like, mate, should we have a.
Speaker 2: Look at my leg? I don't know if you I don't know if we're paying you by the minute. And then he felt it for like probably what would be.
Speaker 5: Five seconds, and he's like, that's not a blood clot, it's.
Speaker 3: Just an inflamed vein.
Speaker 5: He gave it a technical term, but it was in inflame vein and then he gave me a bunch of bunch of medication and said to wear a compression stocking.
Speaker 1: But the one thing about this guy that really pissed me off because I ordered the I got the appointment, so he's been paid five hundred dollars. He's chit chatting about the basketball. I'm like, can you please make sure that my fiance is okay? Because I really want to marry him in four days time.
Speaker 3: And the guy says, to Michael, are you sure you want to get worried?
Speaker 1: I've been divorced, and you know, he's like talking about like his failed marriage.
Speaker 3: And I was like, you know, read the room made.
Speaker 2: He's just checking. He's like checking for a final out, just seeing it.
Speaker 5: He's like, he's like blink twice. He nicknamed the condition. Funnily enough, he nicknamed it economy class syndrome. And he said that I was too tall to fly economy, so if any of the airlines are listening, I should get free upgrades for medical reasons.
Speaker 1: It seems apparently six six three and above it's economy talk for economy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm six five and six six.
Speaker 2: You're crazy.
Speaker 4: It's all too tall to five or too porter the upgrade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean maybe three upgrades free.
Speaker 4: Up, but you did. Anna did send me and say where compression socks? So I went out and bought some before I left, and I put him on before we left, and then Tammy looked at me and she's like, you literally never would have sex with me again?
Speaker 2: Did you be wearing them?
Speaker 4: And I was like, ook, these are coming up? I did wear.
Speaker 5: Wrapping it like I had the shorts with the long compression black socks and slides.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, like you could see I was trying to.
Speaker 5: Really like come into my own with these with these stockings on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were fully like, no shame I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought I looked quite good. Allegedly not So.
Speaker 4: Did you get the upgrade to Corfu?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: So free?
Speaker 1: Yeah so basically because Michael's leg was sore when we were in Istanbul, he put a bid in which you can do to get an upgrade, so we upgraded to business class for a one hour flight.
Speaker 3: It she was worried.
Speaker 5: It was nice to have like a bit of extra leg group how much is it on a one hour flight? Like how much legroom are you actually getting? Because I see the virgin Oh you can like properly, like fit your legs behind the chair like you've got you've got some inches of space between your knees and the chair.
Speaker 3: Michael's knees weren't like bumping.
Speaker 2: She was comfortable. Nice, Yeah, recommend no.
Speaker 1: But the thing about the business class flight when it's one hour, it's literally just three economy seats with a bit of space.
Speaker 3: At the front.
Speaker 2: We got a nice class of wine we did.
Speaker 3: It was our first time flying business class. I feel like on the way to our wedding destination. Like even if it wasn't the forte, it was.
Speaker 2: Like a very special fifty minutes together. It was nice.
Speaker 3: We really've made the most of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: I was talking to your dad and he was saying that they nearly had to book a seat for your dress. I know, that's how big it was. It was massive.
Speaker 1: Well, I had two dresses, and we took the lighter one because we were flying economy and my parents were flying business class, so they're like, we'll take the big one. And I actually felt really bad about it, like that dress would have been how much do you reckon? That dress would have weighed the heavy dress.
Speaker 2: I think it was like it was ten kilos plus.
Speaker 1: At least, yeah, I thought fifteen. It was heavy to hold and it was yeah, I felt We felt really bad. Luckily, we put the dresses in a suitcase on the way home because we realized that it was just, yeah, something that we didn't want to deal with.
Speaker 2: Your parents went through a lot of stress.
Speaker 3: They did go through a lot of stress. That's the thing about a destination wedding. Everything needs to be brought with you, so it's like you couldn't send it over.
Speaker 1: So for our after party at the wedding, remember we gave everyone slippers. It said mister and Missus Staples, so there was like they were still got out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there was baskets of different sizes of mister and Missus Staples slippers. Because I was like, it's a huge it's a very long day. If anyone's wearing hills, including me, my feet are going to be wrecked. So we got these slippers and literally everyone was like worst idea. From my dad, Michael, my mom, my brother. Everyone was like we would go out to family dinners and we'd be like, oh, the slippers, like they were like taking the picks out.
Speaker 5: True, but I was like negotiating with Greek customs for like two and a half weeks to get the slippers like delivered.
Speaker 4: Well, we're thinking about doing something like that for our wedding, but we don't want slippers to copy you. We're trying to think of something slippers.
Speaker 3: I don't care slippers. It was slippers.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, if you're having a wedding, get all of your guests slippers for middle of the night, end of the night. Best thing we ever did. Literally every single person who was there came up to me, every single girl, even the guys. Some of their shoes, including Michael's, were really uncomfortable, and they were like, thank you so much for getting us slippers.
Speaker 3: We are so grateful. This is the best idea ever. And like, if you guys want to do it, like I might want to get out of my heels at your wedding too.
Speaker 2: I should probably confess something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So every every moment where Anna had some like wild idea and I said, this is a bad one. Like in the end, she was right, Like she was right about.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 4: That's marriage bro ideas.
Speaker 2: Genuinely, the definition of marriage. Fireworks was a silly idea. Amazing, But that was amazing.
Speaker 1: You and my parents were trying to convince me out of fireworks and I was like standing strong.
Speaker 3: I was like, you'll all thank me, and they all did.
Speaker 4: Did you say to my wedding? I realized it was you, But I mean.
Speaker 1: I literally, like, nothing blows me away more than fireworks, and I don't really see fireworks that often. I don't thank you obviously, but you know what I mean, Like it's so special and it was such a touch. And then we had the Greek dancers congo liners to the after party.
Speaker 4: Like that was fun.
Speaker 3: That was very fun, like the whole the whole wedding, Like.
Speaker 1: There's just like we feel like this is going to be two episodes long because there's so much to touch on, like we're not even in Corfu yet.
Speaker 2: And I spent ten minutes talking about my stupid leg.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean, stupid honey was very important. There was no husband list, There's no one.
Speaker 5: Going to be waiting for me, there was no time story first dance, Like I was like, shit, this is this is definitely a hindrance to the first dance.
Speaker 2: It was and also potential excuse to get out of it.
Speaker 3: And we didn't practice the first dance.
Speaker 1: Literally, what we've said is our only regret from the wedding so you can take this on for your wedding, is we didn't practice our first dance because we were like, we're too busy. We've got the business, we've got the wedding planning, we've got this, this, this, and we just should have put more time aside for it.
Speaker 4: We did notice that you, Michael was telling you the move. We did notice that, yeah, even full talking to I do wrestling, so I can tell when people are.
Speaker 2: Talking to each other performing so funny, I can pick up.
Speaker 4: On it, so like, yeah, I could talking to it.
Speaker 5: What a beautiful husband act to guide my loving wife through the first dance.
Speaker 3: Do you know what actually happened?
Speaker 1: So we did our full outfit change, both of us, so we both had an outfit change.
Speaker 3: I changed into my.
Speaker 1: Slinky, more comfy, much lighter dress to wear and Michael changed into his black suit. After we had changed outfits, I was like, to Michael go through the dance with me because we had had done so little practice, and we in our minds we were like, we're going to practice an istanbul, but we never did because Michael's leg was sore, and we went through it and I literally couldn't remember.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm having a full blown mental blank. I can't do this. I'm like, can the first dance? And Michael's like, absolutely not. I'm going to talk you through it. You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: And that's why he was literally telling me each move, which is funny because in the rehearsal, I was telling you the movis a bit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it's game day, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I cracked under pressure.
Speaker 4: Okay, So back to the flight to Corfu. Did any other bad stuff happen?
Speaker 1: Okay, there was one last bad thing that happened, which is so funny because all of the bad things happened pre wedding, and then the wedding week was just like magic.
Speaker 4: But remember, let's change the word to inconvenience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, inconvenience.
Speaker 1: So basically, well, the only reason I remember this is because Matt literally said to me for the podcast, write down.
Speaker 3: All the bad things.
Speaker 2: I have a list.
Speaker 1: So that's why, like, in my mind, it's like the most magical, perfect week of my life. But yeah, Matt told me to write a list. So basically, before we took off, to Corfu. The owner of the estate messaged me and was like, hey, just letting you know there could be some really bad turbulence coming into Corfu because there's a sandstorm from the Sahara Desert that has a whole cloud has covered the whole island of Corfu.
Speaker 3: And I was like, you're literally.
Speaker 1: Kidding me, Like it's our wedding week and the there's a sandstorm, Like, what are the chances of that?
Speaker 5: There's nothing better than a sandstorm the day before someone is having a white party.
Speaker 3: Que sandstorm the song Well, yeah, I was singing about the song as well.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know how often sandstorms happened. Apparently most years they have a sandstorm. It's just like a seasonal change.
Speaker 1: So for the first first three days of being in Corfu, it was a little bit cloudy, but for the wedding it was beautiful, and for the after party it was beautiful. For the welcome dinner it was a little bit cloudy, but there was still a beautiful sunset.
Speaker 5: But as of as of like the like the welcome dinner day, like the weather was like warm and not like amazing all week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you remember anything from the welcome dinner. You know, I said, I thought it would be so ambitious to be hung over the day before your wedding, Like I couldn't think of anything worse. I don't know what, Like, Yeah, that's brave.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 3: I wish I had that thought.
Speaker 4: You message?
Speaker 5: And I did cut her off At twelve o'clock. I did, like my husband, My husband been duty.
Speaker 4: You guys went out after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, on the waters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had no we went out after yeah to the bar, to the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, which is problematics.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: I was pretty I was pretty lit, so I was like, let's let's get out of here. I know when I'm lit to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well so just for context for everyone, So the welcome dinner was on the nineteenth, then we had the twentieth as like a down day, and then the wedding was on the twenty first, So the welcome dinner happened.
Speaker 4: It was so much fun, right, yeah, I mean the Uzo shots came out and that was that was it.
Speaker 5: It was like so amazing, Like I remember, because I hadn't met like a lot of almost all of Ada's family.
Speaker 2: Because they live in the UK.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I literally met like most of her family that night, like a lot of a lot of people I've not met before. And I also remember like we took a step back and like we was standing on the beach and just like looking at this long table, like in this beautiful place, going oh my god, like all all these people that we love and care about are like together, like meeting each other, Like everyone was like sort of connecting as like one big family.
Speaker 2: It was like a really really beautiful moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was incredible.
Speaker 1: No, the welcome dinner was incredible. Everyone were white, as everyone knows to white party. It's actually a white party with all of us today because we've all got white on, which is funny for the wedding episode, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a white party.
Speaker 1: Michael's mum was like dancing on the chair at one point, like it got really lit.
Speaker 3: So halfway through we were like should we say a speech?
Speaker 1: It was very unprepared and Michael was like, well, I'm saying a speech at the wedding, so why don't you say a few words? And I was like, well, there was obviously wine and beer or whatever all throughout the table, but I was like, should I get everyone uzo shot so we went to the bar and Michael was like, how much for everyone to have an Uzo shot?
Speaker 3: And they told us and we were like, yeah, let's just do it.
Speaker 1: So we they literally gave us all the biggest Uzo shots, like literally the biggest shot glass that you've ever seen, and full, and I did it.
Speaker 4: It was It wasn't a shot, it was like a glass.
Speaker 1: It was a glass of it. And from that moment on, the party just elevated. Like once I said that speech and we were all drinking that uzo, it was. It was a full party.
Speaker 4: It was a full Like I said, I couldn't imagine anything worse than being hungover and just in your bed the day before your wedding, Like that's just ambitious, and that.
Speaker 3: Is exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: But you recovered, You recovered.
Speaker 3: Luckily, Like it was.
Speaker 1: It was a literal miracle that I was functional by three pm. Like I was vomiting the whole day. It's so disgusting, and like, if you're having a wedding, maybe give it a couple of days before the welcome or just drink.
Speaker 5: Do you know what it was?
Speaker 1: I think it was because I was like, I'm not going to we made a pack to Michael and I that we were like, we are not going to be drunk on the wedding day, like we want to remember every single moment and we wanted to be a core memory of our life and thank God.
Speaker 3: So I think for the welcome dinner, I was like, well, this is my time, like let's get lit.
Speaker 1: Plus, I think the Uzo shot really took me by surprise, like it was it was a lot. And also on top of that, my brother on the way home from the bar that we went to after the welcome dinner, me and my brother were like wrestling and then he like grabbed my hand and he broke my nail. And I was like, oh my god, Chrissy, You've literally just broken my nail.
Speaker 3: And he goes who cares? And I was like me, my wedding is like not tomorrow, but the next day, you're kidding.
Speaker 1: We're in Corfu, Like I don't know if I can get my nail fixed. So that was a drama in itself. Like think about me waking up in the morning. I'm like, I've woken up. I'm extremely hungover, nauseous, headache, look down at my hand, my nails chipped, it's completely snapped.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, I'm getting married tomorrow and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, no, oh, did you get it fixed?
Speaker 1: I did, but it was in like someone's house, so the owner of the estate was like, this is the only one or something. So we went to literally someone's house in Corfu twenty minutes away. She's got like her kids playing around. I'm in this like random lady's house. I'm like, this is gonna have to do. She did job that was like perfect she did and actually, after seeing the nail, for some reason, I took some sort of magical, miraculous turn and was like I think I'm better, Like I don't think I'm gonna vomit again.
Speaker 5: Which was maybe your hangover is just you sulking about your nail. And once it was fixed, you turned.
Speaker 3: You know how bad my hangovers are.
Speaker 1: They're not good?
Speaker 4: Good. I So then you got your nail fixed and you told me something which I no offense. Guys disagree with. Oh, I don't think you should have done this well personally, I'm a traditionalist. Please tell you slept in the same bed the night before your wedding. We did the one thing I've said about my wedding is on every tradition, Yeah, you do.
Speaker 1: The thing is, look, when you're used to sleeping in the same bed as the person you love every single night, and then there's an option to sleep in different beds, it goes against everything that was ingrained inside of me, Like all I wanted to do was to be with Michael, Like here's my comfort zone. I can get to sleep easy when I sleep next to him. I totally think that there's a thing of like when you're in a relationship and being beside your partner at night, you get a better night sleep. It's statistically, factually proven. And so we ended up staying up pretty late that night and then I was like fake tanning. I was washing my hair, Michael was doing some stuff and it was late. It was like eleven PM, and I was like, I mean, is he really going to go downstairs and we're going to sleep separately? And then we were like, nah, let's just cuddle. We had a really nice cuddle. We woke up together. We were like, it's the morning of our wedding.
Speaker 3: It was actually like if I was at like five am, yeah was out earlier.
Speaker 5: I was out earlier, So it still felt like we'd spent like a long time apart before the actual ceremony.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I had my time again, would I sleep apart? Maybe maybe I would have planned it so that I was with the girls and like they were in the room with me, so I wasn't alone.
Speaker 5: I think that would Yeah, I've got no regrets. Like it's like we will getting married, like we can do what we want.
Speaker 1: But I literally I said to Michael, this was literally a true proposal, Like this is not I'm not putting mail on this. I said to Michael a month before the wedding, I was like, do want to stop having sex?
Speaker 3: We can like have sex on the wedding night. It's like really good, No, I said no.
Speaker 4: So well on that days, I was like, maybe a couple of days, skipping a little bit forward. You didn't consummate it on the wedding night.
Speaker 5: It's the same we didn't not for a month just to not end up having it on the wedding night.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, in our defense, to be fair, it was an extremely long day. We had consummated the registry, as we've found out on the podcast, and so you know, no.
Speaker 4: When did you consummate it then? Because when we went to the canal and Michael told me you hadn't. When did you tell me you hadn't?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did it?
Speaker 3: We consummated, Like three days later we were to consummate, we.
Speaker 5: Were still in call for it was like two days later. I think it just felt like a lot of days because so much had happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ninety sure, she told me when we were at the canal, you hadn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the wedding night we didn't have sex, and the after party or the recovery pool party we didn't have The next day we had sex.
Speaker 4: I mean Tammy and I were having more sex at that host at your place than you were.
Speaker 2: You know What's it's so like it was we're not even staying that.
Speaker 3: Like you guys aren't even staying at the estate and having sex at the esday.
Speaker 2: We like, I feel like we didn't start is forty eight hours.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: Like, hats off to anyone who wants to have sex on their wedding night, because it's a big day. It's very stressful getting married. Firstly, like it's so full on, it feels so surreal, Like the whole day I was like, is this actually happening?
Speaker 3: It was just like another day in my life. But I was like, but it's not another day.
Speaker 1: I'm getting married today, and it's like this huge build up and it's everyone's there and things are happening that you've planned for months and months and it's so intense. And then the wedding went until like two am and we got in and we were just like reminiscing on the day and like talking about the day and like, you know, did I have really hot sexy lingerie awaiting?
Speaker 3: Michael?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did I put it on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Did you know it three days later?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't put the lunder on, did I?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I mean, Michael got really jipped.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 2: I was pretty pretty happy.
Speaker 3: I know you were.
Speaker 4: Did you do it on the honeymoon? Though?
Speaker 3: Did you put the rain on the honeymoon? Was like a real we got it on a lot.
Speaker 4: Talk us through the wedding day, Anna, So you woke up, Michael fucked off like a one night stand sort of set up, got out of there as quickly as he could, and then what happened.
Speaker 1: So before we talk about the wedding day, I feel like we can't continue without mentioning that when I got home from getting my nail fixed, Grace and Ethan were there, who actually wrote us a song for our wedding called all I Know.
Speaker 4: How do you know these people? Like how did this come about? Because I was asked that question as well when I had no answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I did a storytime recently on my socials. But if you've not seen that, the quick version is is that I used to post all of Grace's music because I was a huge fan, and we would talk in the DMS and like when I went on Love Violence, she was like, congrats, I'm so happy for you. And then she's playing these big concerts and I was like, I'm so happy for you. We were like friends, but only in the DMS. I've never had that with anyone. It was very random, but like, I don't know, there was just something about her that I just feel like she's such a good person, Like you know when you meet someone and you're like, you're a really genuine, down to earth person. And because I was posting her music, she was like I really appreciate like you posting my stuff, and I just think she's incredible. And when we got engaged, she was like, I need to write you guys a song, and I was a bit like, shit, what if I don't like the song because it's a big deal, Like what Like, there's not a lot of songs where I'm like my jaw drops and I'm like, I'm in love with this song. But if someone's specifically writing a song for your wedding, that's full on.
Speaker 2: So we listened to it together, like the most amazing song.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So context to the video of me literally balling my eyes crying is that I just had my nail fixed, I just recovered from the hangover from hell the day before my wedding, and I heard them sing this song for the first time, which we had literally were like listening to and repeat because we love it so much. And I'm hearing these two people sing and they're even better in real life, and I'm like, oh my god, And I just had this overwhelming emotion that come over me.
Speaker 3: And I'm not that much of an.
Speaker 1: Emotional person, but I was balling my eyes out like I was holding back like in that video, I'm balling my eyes out, but I'm holding back.
Speaker 3: Like I wanted to just burst out crying. I don't know if it was because I was hungover.
Speaker 2: That was that was one of the most beautiful moments ever.
Speaker 5: That that was amazing, Like we had all out, like our family and friends were like all there standing around in the courtyard like it was like this real, like Kumbai like incredible moment. And they were like the most lovely like Ethan Hodges as well, but they were both the most like lovely human beings. And then yeah, they're just playing this song for us in the courtyard.
Speaker 3: Everyone day before our.
Speaker 1: Wedding was at the estate is literally just there and everyone's just like what the fuck, Like they're like the two best singers we've ever heard live Like it was it was literally that and everyone was like and before we actually got back to the estate, one of Michael's friends was like, what the fuck is going on? Like, literally the two best singers I've ever heard are singing at the estate, Like what is happening?
Speaker 5: Because as all the rooms like wrapped around the courtyard and then we were like in the house in the middle, so he's just like his in his room on the estate and then all of a sudden, this incredible music's playing and he's like messaging me, going, mate, what is going on? There's like this amazing music going on in the courtyard. It's like a really that was an amazing part of the week.
Speaker 1: It's cool because like when you're on an estate and you have like a lot of like your closest like family members, like Michael's parents were there, My parents were their, our siblings were there, some of our bridal party were there, and it's just like to have a moment like that where it wasn't expected, it wasn't planned. They were just rehearsing and they were like getting their set up right, and then they're like just being the most incredible.
Speaker 3: Like duo ever and everyone's just like, are they a couple? They're not a couple.
Speaker 1: They had their both of their partners with them, but a lot of people did think that. But yeah, it was just like one of the most I think, like the top three most special moments of our wedding. Yeah, it was just like so emotional and someone expected and yeah cool.
Speaker 4: The video of you crying reminded me of you know, that girl out front of Taylor Swift people in her out that TikTok it's a fell life or whatever. Sure what you've seen that? So that was that was cute, you know, many people get a song written for them on their wedding day, so so grateful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It's awesome and like the song's doing so well as well now like they've released it, so if you want to go listen to it all I know by Grace Grundy and Ethan Hodges.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the wedding.
Speaker 4: What are your bridesmaids? What happened with them? How are they? What happened to your groomsman?
Speaker 1: So my bridesmaids literally Michael had left. I was in the room, I'd washed off my tan. I felt like I was just like perfecting, like making sure my skincare, was doing a face mask, and then all of a sudden, my bridesmaids came into the room singing going to the chapel, We're gonna get married, all.
Speaker 3: With like Goldie Bee like fake microphones and all like dancing. It was really cute. And then from there we just like got ready. We had a really beautiful breakfast.
Speaker 2: Miss did we know?
Speaker 3: We had orange juice.
Speaker 1: I had only one champagne before the ceremony and it was about an hour before, so I was like very sober and then literally walked down the aisle to the love of my life, best moment of my life, Like my dad was emotional. I was like emotional seeing Michael at the end of the aisle. I'd always I don't know, this is like a weird thing, but I think I'd always dreamed of who that would be, And I always had this vision of this like dark yeah, like a tall, dark haired guy standing at the end of the aisle. But I always saw him like turned around, and when the door opened for me to walk down the aisle, Michael was just like standing there looking at me, and I was like, it's this is who was always meant to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is it.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you cry? Michael? So I always thought Anna was going to literally turn back around.
Speaker 3: And close the door the door first fight.
Speaker 5: My point of view was like it was the most overwhelming feeling of emotions, like the half an hour before the ceremony, and then like anticipating Anna like walking down the aisle, and as soon as as soon as I saw her like walk out of the door before she walked down the off for the first time, it was like the most incredible and like overwhelming emotions that I've ever felt. And I just fully felt those emotions. I thought I did tear up a bit, but I mean, apparently I didn't cry.
Speaker 3: He did like a little like his like eyebrow, like I mean, like the they.
Speaker 5: Well, like I was genuinely like I've never been the more like hyper focused in my life, Like I genuinely just like was just so like fixed on like Anna, and I was like, there's nowhere in the world right now that I would like prefer to be, like it was the most amazing moment in my life.
Speaker 2: Tears or no tears.
Speaker 1: And you were also saying that like you were feeling like if you let yourself cry, Johnna, I.
Speaker 5: Felt emotionally unstable, like not in not in a negative way. I was like I was totally like overcome and overwhelmed with like this incredible emotion. And then it was like everything was blurred around just Anna and her working walking towards me. That I felt like I needed to somewhat keep it together, but like, I mean, I didn't overthink it. I just I felt like it was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt.
Speaker 4: I didn't cry either. I thought I might tear up, and Tammy turned to me and said, like, what's wrong. With your hair because she was fucking weeping and she was like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: And I was like so hot? He goes.
Speaker 4: We were in the sun and I had the three piece on, and I'll tell her this because I went to take off my jacket and then take off the the three piece bit and I did it and it was literally see through because he was sweat that sweaty. Yeah, So I was more focused on that.
Speaker 1: But when I when the door opened for me, I was crying in the doorway and maybe I hadn't come all the way out, but I was like tearing up.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, no, hold it together, smile. I was like smile through the like crying because it was just it was so overwhelming.
Speaker 2: He looks perfect.
Speaker 4: I was still laughing at your bridesmaids doing the one two step.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: That's cute.
Speaker 3: It was such a short.
Speaker 1: It was such a short like ale that I was like, take your time, like I want to, like really take the time.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can tell us now.
Speaker 1: Because we had a little page boy, which was Michael's sister's baby, and then my cousin's daughter, Grace were our page boy and flower girl.
Speaker 3: How were they because we don't know how they were.
Speaker 2: I don't have it. I was there the whole time you were there.
Speaker 4: Sorry, oh fine, didn't Grace didn't one knock over the road or Sterlington something was.
Speaker 5: Like like he was resistant for a little bit, like he was like, no, I'm not I'm not going to walk that way. And then and then Amber picked him up and carried him, and then when they got to the end of the I like held him for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I was so sweet.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see the full video.
Speaker 1: Like we've just seen four like little clips put together, but to see the full video.
Speaker 3: I feel like we should have like a.
Speaker 1: Viewing party or something of this video, maybe with our family and friends. But I mean, like even like and I know that you'll be experiencing this very soon, Matt. It's like when I actually got to the isle and I was looking at Michael, I was like, this is crazy, and I'm looking at him and he looks like he's seen a go So I was like, Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Didn't feel like i'd seen a ghost. I felt like I'd seen an angel. Like I was genuinely like I was just going in I'm not being cheesy like you you'll experience about to experience it, Like it's just the most amazing feeling. You're like, there's nowhere, there's nowhere in the world right now. I prefer to be like everything that's happened in my life up until this point, like this is this is the moment where I've kind of am saying, like this is the woman that I want to spend every day with for the rest of my life, like the most incredible person on the planet in that moment, and then like she's walking towards you to marry you. It's like a crazy, crazy feeling.
Speaker 4: I did love all Like the stuff you did with your mum reading out that verse from the Bible, I'm familiar with that one, yeah as well. What's it called Camethea Corinthians. Yeah, I sound familiar with that.
Speaker 5: What it is?
Speaker 4: I wrote it one time for Tammy and let it on a note. Yeah, and then the Greek tradition as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my mum and dad had a reading read out at their wedding. So my mom said that the same reading that was at their wedding, so that was really special. And then Michael's mum did the Greek crowns.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's ultimately you have two crowns and you interchange them and then change them back over like on the heads of the bride and the groom, And it's pretty much just like crowning you as like the king and the queen of the household, and you need to protect each other and protect what you have and like have a beautiful life together. Is pretty much like the sentiment behind that ceremony.
Speaker 1: And then it was funny because we said our vowels and there was a lot of similarities in our like we both talked about how we love going to our little Italian restaurant together and ordering the same thing like we always do. We both said that there was a couple of things that we said together. It would actually be cool if the videographer got the parts that we say like similar and like chop them together anyway, request it.
Speaker 3: I will actually now.
Speaker 4: Wis just said that they were very like honestly very cute, like you know when you're onto something and you're with the right person, when you're vours link up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sentimental, do you know what was interesting as well?
Speaker 1: I always thought that and like I've never said this out loud, but like I always felt like I wonder if when I get married there's going to be reservations or if I'm going to be like is this the right person? Or I'm going to have doubts, and like I always thought that, like I wonder if I'm gonna And I was like, I hope I don't feel that way.
Speaker 3: I really hope I don't feel that way.
Speaker 1: Lead up to our wedding, absolutely, like there was not one percent of me that was questioning it. It was like one hundred percent in for you. I was like, this is one hundred percent my person. And even this is like really maybe cheesy, but like the other day I was looking at you and I was like, I'm so lucky that I got to marry you, Like I'm so happy, like I would not want it to be anyone else. Like we're literally just best friends and we have fun and life is so good with you, and I'm just so grateful.
Speaker 2: I feel the same. Yeah, I love your wife.
Speaker 3: Love you has me.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Matte, well, I'm going to shift it here. You guys are being very romantic. I'm gonna s gift it so we get to the reception after all the formalities, Yeah I do and all that and it turns out that I'm not EMC.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. I know that that's like something that you really truly wanted.
Speaker 4: And I actually don't and I'm enjoying the night. Chris was burdened with that job.
Speaker 3: My brother was the MC, which is funny because you guys got along so well.
Speaker 5: He made a few cracks though about you not being the MC during his MC duties, which I thought was quite funny.
Speaker 2: That's his material. His material was good, but his material was he was very good.
Speaker 4: I mean, I okay, so all honestly, we spoke about it at the airport and Athens before we went, and I just said, look, mate, give me your script. I'll work it over for you.
Speaker 3: On he did, I just fixed so you're taking the credit for his good work.
Speaker 4: He didn't actually do that. I don't do he should. I could have helped him out, but that's yeah. So that was ridiculous that I was an MC. But you know whatever.
Speaker 1: No, you actually turned to me and said, I just want you to know, don't bother asking me to be MC now because I'm going to say no.
Speaker 2: The brothers.
Speaker 5: The brothers always gonna take priority. Well, yeah, I know, I look, I had an awesome night. But another thing that I think is ridiculous, like not ridiculous, but funny.
Speaker 4: And Tammy actually said, oh, I thought you'd be a little bit close up where I was sitting on the table. I was literally down the end with the hairstylist and hardest and then I'm talking to the people closer to you, and one of them goes, oh, so good to see Anna. I haven't seen her since she was two.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Why have I been shunned to the end of the table.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I did the seating chat.
Speaker 5: We sat your near people that we thought that you would get along best with, so, you know, did you have a good time? I did, But I was like, just sure I was at the end of the literally I was too, actually in reverse, so the end of the table was the was the most important.
Speaker 3: No, well, okay, let me let me just say one thing.
Speaker 1: So obviously my family was at the top of the first there was two big tables, right. All of our friends were at the backs because I was like, well, all of the friends who know each other, they want to all be together. The families were at the front. It's not like a huge wedding like I wouldn't be worried about.
Speaker 4: That, hope where they bring out the binocular you know when they bring out the binoculars with the one hand thing, like then they dressed nicely at the races and they had like those old school binoculars and they hold up That's literally what I was doing to see you guys do your speech.
Speaker 3: In that you are the phone complained about where they were.
Speaker 2: Seated, and I'm not at all surprised, and I'm not surprised.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I should have been at the front. And I'll remember that from We're doing our seating arrangements soon, and I'll not take that into consideration.
Speaker 3: I have a LEVI I can't believe how far you're taking this.
Speaker 4: I've taken the this, I've literally taken a fish. So we have the ceremony, the reception. The food was really nice.
Speaker 1: The food was incredible, literally the best Greek food that we had ever eaten.
Speaker 2: So we did it.
Speaker 3: When we went in August.
Speaker 1: We tested the food and it was so exquisite, like literally the best Greek fit ever. It was incredible, and we were like you know what, like let's do like a traditional Greek feast.
Speaker 3: But it was a full feast like it was fish and it was.
Speaker 4: It was amazing, so good, and then you did your speeches. But Michael, something that I have to give you a round of from clause for you got up and sang for Anna.
Speaker 2: It was a girl like you never met a girl like you before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did get pressure on me that I better do something like that at our wedding.
Speaker 5: So that wasn't I think we'd all love to hear you get up and sing a song that you're adding that.
Speaker 4: I'm not a singer like you. You're a great singer, and that's the whole point, Like you can actually sing like I can't sing. So it would be disturbing for everyone, but for you, it was very It was good.
Speaker 2: I was amazing.
Speaker 1: Maybe you need to do like a wrestling event or something at your wedding. Well, look, just touching on the surprise performance from Michael. Obviously he was the lead singer in a band and it was very cute. So it was Michael and all of the groomsmen. One had a guitar, one was like clapping, one.
Speaker 5: They were all like pretty much they're all pretty much musicians. So a few few Mike groomsmen were in the band, so even the Shakers was he was he was a drama if they all knew how to keep a beat and very We spoke about it for months, but then we didn't really get a chance to rehearse until the morning of the wedding, and I was like, oh, I don't know, this is like like can we do this? Like we're literally giving this like fifteen minutes rehearsal, like is it a good idea? And all the boys were like, mate, like if you don't do this, like you always regret it if it's a little bit like.
Speaker 2: Raw, like no one's gonna care. And I'm so glad I listened that. It was good fun.
Speaker 3: Can you please give us a line from the song.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna, I'm not gonna. I never met a girl like you before. It's pretty much exactly.
Speaker 4: It's actually I love that song as well.
Speaker 3: Such a good song. Joyce bye you, honey, well done.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I have to give a shout out to everyone who did a speech at our wedding, because literally our speeches, I was like blown away. Firstly, your speech, Michael was unbelievable. My Dad's speech like incredible, Laura and also smashed the speeches, like.
Speaker 2: It was just yeah, amazing, every speech like very beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like everyone really put in so much effort, and I was blown away with how incredible the speeches were.
Speaker 3: And by that point, I was just like enjoying the wedding.
Speaker 1: Didn't have anything to like any like, I wasn't saying a speech, so I was just really enjoying all of that and it was incredible. We're gonna have to do this wedding episode in two parts because there's so much We've already been going for like an hour and fifteen. Do we think that we pause it here and then we'll come back with the rest of the wedding for next week's EP.
Speaker 4: YEP sounds good, guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, We will see next week for the next part of all of the wedding shenanigans.
Speaker 3: Bye.