Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to the Mass Funny Podcast with me Joshua Fox. I have spent the last forty eight hours with this year's cast. Now I've barely slept. I've lost my voice. It's six forty three on a Monday morning. As I'm recording this, I'm not gonna lie. I'm still drunk and there is so much to unpack, like there is infinite levels of fresh drama and chaos and everything basically exploded last night at Daily Mail Australia's huge viewing party at the Overlow Hotel in woola Aloo, where thirteen cast members all sat down for a dinner party before then sitting down to watch last night's episode together with me also there in the corner watching them watch themselves, which was quite odd and before I get into everything that happened. At the Daily Mail event, they had Jamie Athena, Elliott, Rehe, Jeff Carina, Paul, Beth, TJ, Katie, ash Tony and Ryan. It was a very big guest list. But then also on the street there was another event which had Jackie and Clint kind of as the VIP guest there and fans paid tickets to go watch the episode with them. So at the Daily Mail event that I was at, after we all sat down for a dinner party, which had a lot of drama in itself. We all then went upstairs to a penthouse to watch the episode, and that's when the news broke that Jackie and Clint had just got engaged in real life at that fan event, and did the room I'm in full of cast members like erupting applause with people racing to congratulate them. Not quite, people were quite literally rolling on the floor, laughing in disbelief and mocking them. Listen to this, what is it?
Speaker 2: It's tony time.
Speaker 1: Someone's engaged. So I has the room reacted. My initial response, which I was a bit drunk, was to grab Brian say mate, come in the bathroom with me, which sounds a bit dodgy, And then I basically just passed in my phone that was facetiming Clinton and said, why do you say congratulations?
Speaker 2: Here's the phone.
Speaker 3: It's the key of calling Ferrari. The key is calling for right.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about Jackie and Clinton?
Speaker 2: I'll being engaged.
Speaker 3: I am ecstatic over the moon, true love prevails.
Speaker 4: He's not answering my call. Why won't you answer my call? And I'm so happy for you, brother, Oh the happy union. I'm going to be the celibant, right and I'm going to tell him.
Speaker 3: But brother, it's okay to go gray, all right, It's okay to not get botox in your lips and drive a key out. It's all good, brother, all right, Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Bro. I'm so neutral here and I'm not going to invade nobody, all right, Clint, Sorry, brother, you must have a fucking missile hanger down below because.
Speaker 4: You took the bullets for me.
Speaker 3: Cause right, keep her and Tazzy off the mainland, all right, you're doing a Australia favor.
Speaker 1: Sadly, he didn't answer, but Ryan did have some more thoughts to share, which he did while sat down with Al Perkins, who is my favorite maths groom of all time and also someone I had helped me do the chats last night because I'm not gonna lie. I was a bit drunk.
Speaker 2: All right, Here we are with Ryan. Ryan, tell us your thoughts from tight's episode.
Speaker 3: My thoughts with tonight's episode. It was amazing. I love that shit. I love watching that guy come out of the end and just be like, brother, I've been where you are, Clint. I can see the gullibility and the manipulation, you know, and what is it? Foremost down the track, there's an engagement, so subtle, so candid.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy.
Speaker 5: So apparently apparently Jackie and Clint got engaged tonight. Oh and do you And apparently it was sponsored by a jeweler as well.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's legits? Oh, it's gotta be.
Speaker 3: I mean they've told nothing but the truth the entire time, like they've been so honest. Oh look, look, listen, I'm not going to stand in the way of anybody's happiness, no matter how cooked it is, no matter how fried it is, no matter how publicity hungry it is. I'm happy if they're happy. Baby, Let's keep rolling.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love it. You have a very have you go like he's at attitude? But I would to ask yourself too, seriously, man, I want to ask.
Speaker 5: Okay, so fun of ours finished and then you had the reunion?
Speaker 2: How how how long in between was that? Three weeks?
Speaker 5: And within those three weeks Jackie and Clint got together?
Speaker 3: Oh what do you mean?
Speaker 2: It was before that? Brother? So before that?
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, I have proof of them talking. And Jackie was like trying to shape the whole ending to her story with Clint.
Speaker 2: And this is what it was like. Scared at the start too.
Speaker 3: I have proof of that happening.
Speaker 2: What's your proof? My proof?
Speaker 3: You just find out, baby, you're talking to the King of receipts right here.
Speaker 2: It's on your phone right now.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, shit maybe maybe no literally literally, Like Jackie wanted that Mike drop moment. She wanted that agenda to fully play out. And there's me at the end of it, just being like, you know what, I hope you're happy with how you're portrayed, because I did try to warner.
Speaker 1: Now, the general vibe from every single cast member at the delim Male event was that Jackie and Clint's engagement was nothing but an embarrassing publicity stunt, because not only did Clint propose in front of a room full of fans who had paid tickets to attend, the whole thing was in partnership with the Jewelers, which means the ring was presumably a free d as well, because they were tagged and everything. And that wasn't the only thing that had people laughing, Like the guest Delimmel event were also mocking the people who chose to attend that note with Jackie and Clint.
Speaker 5: All right, Elliott, here we are here, we are here, we are Do you think your tea toks are more funny than Billion Dave's?
Speaker 2: No, theos all hilarious. Everyone go and watch Billion Dave.
Speaker 5: Like I could not stop laughing at where they were doing the airplane.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, I want to know I think of that. And where is Billy and Dave tonight? Weren't they at the engagement party?
Speaker 5: Weren't they Jackie's engagement party?
Speaker 2: No sponsored engagement party?
Speaker 1: And on the subject of BILLI and Dave or I suppose it's Dave and Jamie. It was quite emotional watching Jamie watching their scenes back last night, once again reliving the heartbreak again in a room full of drunk people watching her watch the scenes, and as people like Beth chanted, you know, fuck Dave at the TV, you are comforting Jamie. It was firstly clear that Jamie and Dave are no longer on speaking terms, which was apparent given the fact that they were both in Sydney. Yeah, he was down the road, she was here, and they didn't cross paths at all. And then given the fact that this was a media and then and you know, I was there, Jamie could have kind of stood up and she could have said her piece. She could have slugged Dave off, she could have stirred the drama. She could have called him out again. But did she take the opportunity to do that. Nah, she didn't. She didn't want to do that. She kind of just wants to move on.
Speaker 5: I want to ask, what's your favorite part of the night tonight?
Speaker 2: I watch on that tonight's episode Power of the Pussy, How of the Pussy?
Speaker 1: That was my favorite part for sure?
Speaker 2: And what's your what's your least favorite part of tonight?
Speaker 5: Seeing me cry because no one deserves my tears?
Speaker 2: Really, I love that. I love that. Yeah, And if if Dave was here tonight, what would you say to him? No comment? I love that. I love that very political view, I have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. And what do you think David's doing right now? No comment, Dave? And what do you think Dave would say to you right now?
Speaker 1: We have a special bond during the day Lam mail and then they also whiped that on an honesty box which was full of quite well selected questions, which of course caused a lots of drama. And then there was also a while after party, there was a dialner of the night before and all weekend, no matter where I've looked, no matter who I've been talking to, where I've been, it's just been general chaos in every direction. And to be honest with you, I'm too hungover right now to pull together everything that has happened, to go through my notes, my audio, just everything, and my voice is about to break. So while I go to bed and catch up on sleep, you guys need to head over to Daily Mail Australia's website and the socials to see the pictures, see what people are wearing, watch the videos of the drama, read the articles. Then, once you're all caught up and that, I will have a part two on this podcast of My Weekend with the cast ready probably tomorrow, and I'll let you guys in on everything that happened, including how I found myself in the middle of a dramatic new storyline. And I'll also let you guys know about the surprising new romances that I'm blossoming or rumored to be blossoming, which I saw with my very own eyes. Also yesterday I did to backcast interviews like full length ones for the podcast, which I'll be dropping throughout the week. But as I said, right now, I haven't slept, i'm hungover, and I'm going to bed. Goodbye.