Speaker 1: It's not me very hard to get on television, but our next guests managed to do it by.
Speaker 2: Watching a lot of television. Am I reading this scrap?
Speaker 3: That doesn't seem right?
Speaker 4: Come on, we're gonna look at the tv. Gord. Do you want to have a low card?
Speaker 2: Do you want me just to tell you? Because it wouldn't matter what I pick anyway? No, true, exactly, Clears.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show, the iconic couple from goggle Box Australia, Lee and Kiss.
Speaker 4: Did you put your hearing a you hear anything? It's gonna be fun, do we?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 2: You put the.
Speaker 6: Can?
Speaker 3: Everyone hear me? All right? Okay, he's got his hearing aid on. My spirit animals are joining us in the studio.
Speaker 7: I've been asking these two to come on our show since you and I got paired together.
Speaker 3: It's easy to get international. We've had Bloody your mate Hemsy's on, Matt Damon's called a few times. But trying to get Keith and Lee from goggle Box.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, we're so excited to see you in the studio.
Speaker 5: Almost didn't recognize you off the requirements.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we different Mutch to help off the couch.
Speaker 5: How long have you two been married?
Speaker 4: Forty years? This year in November?
Speaker 5: Have you thought about the fortieth anniversary gift yet?
Speaker 4: Okaith, did you think about the thirty ninth? Thirty seven?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: What's a gift for forty years of marriage?
Speaker 2: Suits on met Lee seventy nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said all she wants for birthdays, Christmas, val and tines whatever?
Speaker 2: Just one rose?
Speaker 4: One read?
Speaker 2: Well, that's cheap I'm getting out of and is he delivered? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, given that you like red roses, A traditional gift for fortieth anniversary is something made of ruby that sounds expensive.
Speaker 6: Good, a lot expensive ruby necklace, earrings, cuff links.
Speaker 5: You know what about this?
Speaker 7: Think outside the box ruby RedWine or a trip to a vineyard that.
Speaker 5: Sounds up your alley.
Speaker 2: I don't like wine.
Speaker 5: Oh you just beer?
Speaker 4: No, just and certain beers, not the yuppy beer.
Speaker 3: No. I just realized these two are us.
Speaker 5: She likes expensive things.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Now, how how many years you've been doing goggle Box?
Speaker 4: Now eleven this year?
Speaker 7: Do you ever panic when you're like, oh God, it's filming day, Quick, tidy the house.
Speaker 4: Keep No, my house is always.
Speaker 5: I feel like as one.
Speaker 4: Oh he is.
Speaker 2: It's a temporary game different.
Speaker 3: My favorite episodes are when Keith goes to get reheats and leftovers and goes to eating on the couch and.
Speaker 4: Have you noticed eleven news He's done it once?
Speaker 2: Tea towel. You used to have towels everywhere.
Speaker 4: You have dawning tables for what are you doing eating on the couch?
Speaker 2: Saying it's system?
Speaker 5: I agree, but he.
Speaker 4: Can't get it from the plate to his math. That's filling it.
Speaker 5: That's a man thing draws me nuts. Yes, sit at the table like an adult.
Speaker 3: You've been doing this for over ten years. You've been invited to pretty swing key events. You become little socialites and I know you've hit the races and that sort of thing. What's what's been some of your favorite events?
Speaker 8: The racers had to be racing on because you don't know nothing about cars. We just know the perpetual it what you need to know, and they know you really enjoyed and we had a ball.
Speaker 5: Yeah right Channel ten, isn't it the Grand Prix?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Swing the last quarter where they come around.
Speaker 5: Coming into the pit.
Speaker 4: That's a good letter on the and go and walk through the pit. I said, we're letter on there. He goes, yeah, you can go on.
Speaker 7: There are you guys going this year? Come on, come on, we're trying to get an invite to that.
Speaker 3: Plus we're taking mom and dad a couple of tickets because how many kids have you guys?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And how are they with mum and dad being TV stars? Because it's a bit of a trip out.
Speaker 2: On the start.
Speaker 8: They just don't understand why they want to come up and talk to us when they first come up to us eleven years ago and we were having coffee, but we're having an argument because you took my glass. Yeah, so is this how they discovered you pressed the market having a coffee. But he said he always gets his paper but never remembers his glasses, and so goes, did you read this? I said, have you look at your face lately? You got my glasses on, I can't read you. And then we start having a full on, you know argument, and then this woman walks over with what are those things called? I thought, oh god, now some idiot's going to come over and try.
Speaker 4: And sell us something. And I said, do you talk to us?
Speaker 5: You couldn't read the pine print anyway.
Speaker 4: And she goes, I'm a talent.
Speaker 2: Looking for people for you show go away.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't say that, No you said, she.
Speaker 8: Said, p it's a new show called people Watching People watch TV?
Speaker 4: Are you nuts? And she I said, just pee off?
Speaker 2: And I said, no, come here, tell us more.
Speaker 4: I talk to us. I want her phone number.
Speaker 2: She said to us, go home, watch your show? Did he English?
Speaker 4: Yeah, to go.
Speaker 1: Home, watch it and then see how you feel and gives a call. We watched it and this couple had a whole couple of hours, had about forty bedroom something and thought, and here we are.
Speaker 5: Matt is hilarious, Anna stage and face still on it.
Speaker 3: Yes, isn't she?
Speaker 5: I love that She ripped me apart once. No, I was. I was doing it was many years ago watching it, and I was like.
Speaker 7: Carl Stephanovik's coming up and they're going to tease him. So I'm going to keep watching. And it was like it was like a Women's Weekly Easter special where I.
Speaker 5: Had to make an Easter egg pin YadA and the girls go, We'll have to get the audio.
Speaker 7: She said something like how did she go from a wag to our TV presenter?
Speaker 8: Hell?
Speaker 5: How did she get a job on.
Speaker 3: She listens to the show as well, so you'll get a bloody DM about that.
Speaker 5: I guarantee shout out there. I love those two.
Speaker 2: They're great. Well you're on.
Speaker 7: Is there anything else you'd like to be invited to? Come on the ring and we'll see what.
Speaker 2: You trying to get?
Speaker 3: Tickets for thee else, anything else.
Speaker 1: Anything else that anybody's out there there?
Speaker 6: And finally, that's what one person said to us, because because we used to say no to everything, what we're going to do with just ordinary people and the bloke goes no. You go there for the free food, the free gron and you listen to everyone when they get drunk, is said the storage.
Speaker 4: You'll hear they're fantastic.
Speaker 3: He's the most famous person you've met, you know, going to these events and stuff, anyone you've hiped off with or had a running.
Speaker 4: With, only running.
Speaker 5: He doesn't like me, he doesn't like that.
Speaker 3: What do you say about him?
Speaker 8: I said the show was ship that the new show we put on it lastude. It's not my fault. I don't find it my fault. If I didn't like it, I didn't like it. You make the show two episodes that last. I'm sorry, Peter, If you listen, I need.
Speaker 5: He didn't he didn't take the feedback.
Speaker 2: Well, no, but he's over it now I've talking to.
Speaker 5: I walked him down.
Speaker 3: Guys, can we not?
Speaker 5: You are suburban heroes? We love you.
Speaker 3: Can we not wait three years for our next catch up?
Speaker 2: Catch up King and.
Speaker 5: Queen of Member. Yes needs to be used?
Speaker 3: Yes, you with the phone hat?
Speaker 5: I mean we're asking for I'm campaigning Mango. We'll get rid of them.
Speaker 2: The restaurant's Fantastic's good, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Next year?
Speaker 2: Next year, we'll get you on the float.
Speaker 5: We're campaigning for you to be King and Queen and Member.
Speaker 3: Here we are twenty twenty six King and Queen Plea and kaik and check him out on goggle Box Australia. Premiere is Thursday seven thirty only on ten and ten Play and it's streaming on Paramount Plus as well.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite show.
Speaker 5: You two are literally us and that is frightening.
Speaker 6: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 5: Jason laurenom on socials