Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day, every lazy gentleman Adelaides. Jody and I had breakfast on the weekend and we went to beautiful little establishment, the Loose Caboose in High Marsh.
Speaker 2: Don't make me regret socializing with you out of workhouse.
Speaker 3: Don't make me do it.
Speaker 1: Hey, no no, no, no no no. Don't make me regret socializing about you. Don't try and gaslight me. Don't get me before I get you. Jody did something which I've never experienced before, and whilst dining out at a restaurant, and that is Jody quite casually too, by the way, so it felt like it wasn't the first time you did it. There was a beautiful menu there, and there's a lot of stuff on the menu as well. There's a bunch of menu because we're a little bit late, but what Jody wanted wasn't on the menu. So when the waiter see what would you like, Jody just casually launched into it. Ah, do you know what I feel like? An omelet? Can you get me an omelet? And I'm scrambling through the menu, going, well, I don't see the omelet option. There was no omelet option.
Speaker 2: This and this is your problem with life, You're too rigid.
Speaker 4: This was my this was my mind blow all over the table.
Speaker 2: It's not a big deal to ask the chef to make an omeline, but I tell you where it all started to fall apart is then I panicked because the horror, the absolute disgust on your face that I had gone rogue on the menu.
Speaker 4: I was and tears.
Speaker 3: So then I was like, he's like, what.
Speaker 2: Do you want to And I was just a bit of tomato and onion, please, and I don't know, I don't know, and he goes bacon and then he like almost bacon shamed me because I was like, I don't want to. I don't want to dev eight any more than I already have from the menu.
Speaker 1: So you said, yes the bagging, Can I just say as well? At the LUs the particular waiter, he was a legend. He was such a legend. He handled the beautifully. If it was me, I would have flipped the table anyway. So I genuinely feared that you were going to get it. And I'm the back that was absolutely chocate block full of fecal matter, because that's what I would have done if I was a.
Speaker 2: Chef, and didn't you plant that seed water instead?
Speaker 1: You didn't even eat it because it was choc a block full of bacon. So I ate it and it was probably the best I'm like, I've ever written my love. So I still won out of it. But the whole time was sitting going, oh, you need.
Speaker 4: To speak to the chef afterwards. You need to apologize.
Speaker 1: He needs to go above and beyond and say thank you for doing that because that was not on.
Speaker 2: The menu, which I did, and I went up and I said thank you because it was one of those open kitchens that you can see, and I said thank you so much. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: And he was like, it's not a problem. So if anyone's making a big deal, I was twitching when.
Speaker 2: You were saying no, he wasn't. He was so lovely about the whole situation. The only one kicking up of us was.
Speaker 4: You, Okay, well, let's just put this out there. Thirteen to twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Does anyone just casually order things that are not on a menu at the restaurant and think it's completely.
Speaker 3: Mom sure what happens all the time?
Speaker 4: You reckon? Can we put this call out there as well? You were a chef.
Speaker 1: Do you own a restaurant, you were somewhere high up in a restaurant chain, And does this happen? And how does it make you feel?
Speaker 3: You love people like me? Get around me?
Speaker 4: Do you like a challenge producer? Flat?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Jody is completely in the wrong. The menu is there for a reason. You order from the menu. You don't just go, oh, there's nothing here, I like, I'll just have blah please No.
Speaker 2: But the problem was I'd already had some toasts that morning, so it wasn't keen for any more bread.
Speaker 3: So that's why I felt like an omelet?
Speaker 4: You just like to watch the world bird. It's not on the menu. You can't order it, okay.
Speaker 3: No one said that. No one is saying that. No one.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, thank you. You can't mix the match. You can't just make stuff up. What if he's like, no, strictly, I strictly do not make omelets.
Speaker 4: That's why it's not on the menu.
Speaker 2: What about old omelet McGee over here? Who've smashed that omelet in quick time? So you didn't lose out of this whole situation.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, I know that because I wasn't even chewing it. By the end, it was that delicious. I was eating it like a duck.
Speaker 4: Carol, good morning to you. You're a former chef, I am, yes, Okay.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on people custom ordering their own code, Well.
Speaker 1: You know, there's enough on the menu that you should be able to find something on the menu.
Speaker 2: And there's so much growing in the kitchen that you.
Speaker 4: Know something that's not on the menu comes in, it's like, nah, not happening.
Speaker 1: If that happens to you back when you're a chef, would you be slightly tempted just to I don't know, accidentally spit.
Speaker 4: In the food.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't spit in it, but things happen, and.
Speaker 4: You yoke's on you, then.
Speaker 3: Okay, take it on board.
Speaker 2: What about when you go to those places and the restaurant managers like, I'll.
Speaker 3: Just bring you a selection of things, and you're.
Speaker 4: Like, no, I just want to commit to a full meal.
Speaker 2: I just want one dish that I'm really part because otherwise, because I'm so fussy, you end up like getting a whole heap of stuff that you don't want.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you made a commitment to a full meal, which wasn't on the menu, and then you didn't need it.
Speaker 4: That's a whole that's a whole different.
Speaker 2: Because you omelet shamed me and then you were like, oh, you've got to have bacon because he's offered your bacon and I don't need bacon anyway.
Speaker 1: I ate it, and like I said before, possibly the best omelet I've ever had a big shout out to the LESCA boats. Yeah, make the omelet, and I just didn't. Let's go to Philip.
Speaker 4: Good morning to you, Philip, Good morning guys.
Speaker 6: How you doing.
Speaker 1: You're doing all right, matees customizing your own orders from a menu?
Speaker 6: Thoughts, Jody, what are you doing? What are you doing? Not only did you order something that wasn't from the menu, when presented with options of what you wanted in what wasn't on the menu, you said, yeah, I'll have what I don't want, that's the optional option, and then you proceeded to not eat it. Brother, Golly, what you've essentially done is you've gotten on the OVID and.
Speaker 3: Said, well I might as well.
Speaker 6: Try and get the t Three gullies.
Speaker 3: Could not have put it better. Myself, could not have.
Speaker 4: Put it bet of myself.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks for feedback. Philip.
Speaker 4: Phones aren't working now.
Speaker 1: It's literally smoking, and we were going to speak to Chris Jarn from Jarma's Kitchen, but he got so fired up that we had to hang up. Now the phones are actually busted, but the relief on your face shows.
Speaker 2: Because most tells the story are lived at me. And I mean, let's be honest here in this space. You've stoked the fire beautifully, haven't you. Absolutely with your omelet shaming this morning.
Speaker 4: That's all right, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: The general sort of feeling was that you shouldn't sort of work off the menu, but that's okay, that's okay. And on top of that as well, what we found out from a few chefs is that the omelet, in particular, a lot of menus don't stock the omelet because it's a really, really annoying dish to make, but it's so delicious.
Speaker 4: It's very delicious. Anyway. Wow, Okay, what have you learned?
Speaker 2: Will stick to the menu from the The following.
Speaker 7: Segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language and noodity, not that you'll see it if easily offended.
Speaker 3: Well, you're about to find out.
Speaker 1: Just how easily your father he's only money, Jody, and I can't stress this enough, Jodes, I love it in a purely wholesome space that we can feel comfortable enough to get this sort of smut out of our system before we straighten up after seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly what you mean? What about this?
Speaker 2: Playboy is going back to basics following a woke rebrand that almost tanked the iconic band but.
Speaker 4: Good, Okay, tell me more.
Speaker 3: I said, I said band and I meant brands. Oh my god, why didn't you pick up on.
Speaker 4: That, Jod.
Speaker 1: It's not your wheelhouse? Playboys? That it is not your wheelouse.
Speaker 3: So I feel like I'm not the target demographic you played.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I'll tell you why, because you don't have a willy Let's be honest. Playboys brought back at Print magazine after a five year hiatus, so basically what they did five years ago. They tried to go down this work path and surprise, surprise, it did not work. So now they've gone back to basics, which includes lifting the ban on nudity. Who oh my very goodness, goodness, put your hand up if you used to experience some of the beautiful articles and Playboy.
Speaker 4: Back in the day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you were reading the articles where.
Speaker 4: Guilty it's a young guy.
Speaker 2: So was this a situation I'm going to regret asking this was this?
Speaker 3: Did you go and help yourself to your dad's collection?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I never found any of those sorts of magazines around my house. I'm confident to say that my old man didn't own any. That's not to say that I couldn't get my sticky little fingers on.
Speaker 4: Some from around the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I don't look too far into that when I say sticky things. Okay, I don't want you to analyze that.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't want to throw a blue light open.
Speaker 3: I don't want to analyze it either. To rust me.
Speaker 4: Produce a flat right?
Speaker 1: You remember, back in the day, playboys used to sort of get handed around. They'd get from hands to hands. It was almost like education for young blokes.
Speaker 4: I remember my first one distinctly.
Speaker 5: It cost me five dollars from a mate who had found a box of them at the tip and the middle section was stacked together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 3: That's it disgusting. Why that's disgusting? Would you disgusted.
Speaker 4: He's right, looking back, it was pretty disgusting. But I held onto that for like a good four years. Finally got rid of it when he got engaged.
Speaker 3: Nothing worse.
Speaker 2: Than a fresh playboy, right, But then you throw in a second hand playboy that's been through your your mates, grubby little fingers.
Speaker 3: Are you joking?
Speaker 4: Absolutely disgusting?
Speaker 5: It might defense name one fourteen year old boy that's making any right decisions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you live and learn?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, did in your home computer couple work?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, magazines as well.
Speaker 1: And I had one particular magazine which I'm pretty sure was a playboy, and I reckon, I've.
Speaker 4: Told you it's before jars the record, I've told you off hair.
Speaker 1: I had this particular playboy wrapped inside a Rugby magazine. It's like Rugby Heaven or something. So I was being safe and secure, but not safe and secure enough to lock my door.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I was not on the bed reading my Rugby magazine. And Mum charged him. Oh no, with the people washing, and she blessed mum. And we've never actually spoken about it, but she she knew, she knew, and she saw yeah, so and she's clever enough to know exactly what was going on.
Speaker 4: Did you did your mom go, that's not Andrew Enninghausen, No, No, I was Rugby Union.
Speaker 1: She was like, oh yeah, I also love the Wallabies.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk celebrity spotting on the weekend at Live Golf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my radar was on.
Speaker 3: I was very much not off.
Speaker 4: It was switched off and in full focus.
Speaker 2: Let's get to who you thought you saw in just a moment. But there are a couple of people that we saw. We saw Vonne Soldo's missus, who I don't know how to say this was not wearing a.
Speaker 3: Brath and the room and I could not stop staring. Producer Molly. I was a little bit obsessed. So there was that, and then there was text Walker.
Speaker 2: He was there as well, and at one point he was putting sunscreen on his ears and he goes, oh, all right, my very best text No, I'm gonna put some screen on my ears because and he looks at me and he goes because they're quite big.
Speaker 3: And I was like, how do I play this? And I said are they? And he goes, are you joking? Like? X?
Speaker 4: Goes back?
Speaker 1: And Jordan Dawes was there. He was like, what about Jody over there? Didn't think I had big ears? What an idiot.
Speaker 2: But there was one celebrity that you allegedly asserted was in the room, and he very much was not that a list celebrity, Like we're talking international Hollywood superstar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rachel Griffiths. And I was so I was convinced. And I've seen that, and I reckon, she would have seen me making an eye. This guy's a creep. I'm like, it is definitely Rachel Griffiths. I got my phone and I googled her. Yeah, and I'm like, yep, that's it. And I think at one stage I went up to her and I put my phone next to her face and I was like, yep, that's that's definitely her, Rachel Griffiths.
Speaker 3: Molly.
Speaker 2: It was so embarrassing because he's standing there, He's like, that's Rachel Griffiths. I'm like, that is This woman could not look less like Rachel.
Speaker 1: Because we interviewed her just a few days ago and we had this really awesome chat.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, we're mates.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, yeah, you know her so well that you couldn't even pick her out of a lineup.
Speaker 3: And I was just waiting for him to approach her and go, oh, hello Rachel.
Speaker 2: That I was like, please, don't do it, because that woman does not look anything like Rachel Grippis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not fair.
Speaker 1: I think you got to the stage where I was very very close to going up and saying something, and then what happens. And then when I say hello, Rachel griffs and say no, I'm not Rachel, and I go, actually you are.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely not. Yes you are. Remember our chat.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, the Adelaie thirty six is about out of the MBL on the weekend, and what comes with that is we say goodbye to one of the NBL's great men. Yes, and that is Jason Cadi. Four hundred and twenty four games, give or take one or two, maybe four twenty six.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even know well he enjoined.
Speaker 3: His life in the studio. Now is it four twenty four or twenty six?
Speaker 7: I think it's four twenty four, but it's been a long week, so I actually don't know.
Speaker 4: The final number.
Speaker 2: When you start to get like up four hundreds, I mean, who's counting really?
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 7: That was basically it I ticked off four hundred and it was a box that I ticked off, and after that it was just all became one number.
Speaker 4: Basically, Yeah, now, are you feeling tired?
Speaker 7: It's been a long week, and I think as you get a bit older too, once your season's finally over, it's like your body shuts down on you and goes, oh, you're done. You don't have to do anything. And so, yeah, it's been an overwhelming week. Obviously, very disappointed. I just yeah, I'll never get over the feeling like we let one slip and so, but yeah, also excited.
Speaker 4: For what's next.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, I don't want to relivet the trauma, but I think you were twenty points up at one point on Sunday and really let it get away. Yeah, we did, and it just makes you wonder what would have happened if you had gone on to play Lawara who you've had the measure of this season as well.
Speaker 4: I know I've gone through that thought process in the last audio hours.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that coming in right now. What happened a halftime and change of do you guys get stuck in some beerss? I wish we had an excuse happier times? Can we talk about what's next, what's in there? What's the next career path here?
Speaker 4: Jason? Because well, finally the music, I'm going into underwear.
Speaker 1: Nice Okay, who saw this coming? How long has it been in the pipeline for? And tell us about the company?
Speaker 4: Not me.
Speaker 7: I've been working for them for about ten months part time. So I met Greg Taylor, who was the Step one CEO and founder, probably about four years ago, and it was the classic athlete partnership where I received a few pairs.
Speaker 4: I never really cared about undies, tried it and thought, how do I get more of these?
Speaker 7: I'm going to start wearing undies? And so then I just I tagged him in something. And at that period of time, Greg was still doing a lot of their checking through socials and stuff, and he replied to me, right, And so I didn't see myself as an underwear model at all. I just wanted a few more pairs. Next minute, he goes, oh, well can you help me out? I delayed it, delayed, it, delayed it, and then a year ago he gave me no choice. And now he's maybe fast tracked my retirement. But I'm also very excited for it.
Speaker 1: Jeez, And you've really really lived in the product. Like Jason walked in here just in his undies this morning. He's really going into the next phase.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be inappropriate here, but what's what sets these undies apart?
Speaker 3: Is it the non chafing thing? Is that right?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: I think it started that, but the material of the bamboo material and how they how they get them designed and made. The chafing thing was original where it came from. But now it's everyone. Like everyone I get a pair of loves them. And if I had more time, I would have come in with some goodies for you guys. So I'm gonna have to send him in now, yeah, and get disordered because.
Speaker 1: We're going to produce these names to produce a flak. And he is he's a man, you know what I'll say. He's a man who loves doing leg weights, so he's got massive legs. He's a bloke who squat's what probably two hundred kilos and leag presses about four hundred. So he's got some quads that like to touch each other.
Speaker 4: And they walk well. Also, thank you, Hazy, but also bit.
Speaker 5: That and my legs rub together, so I wear step one get some So yeah.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 4: Very good.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, Jason, we have to bring some audio to your attention because this happened on our show a couple of weeks ago when you went off your face when you were playing Southeast Melbourne and just knocking down threes from everywhere, and then you jumped on and did your sport and I a hand on my heart.
Speaker 3: Did not see this coming.
Speaker 4: I don't think I saw it coming as well, and I want to set it.
Speaker 3: We've come up with a new slogan for Jason Caddy's personal T shirt.
Speaker 4: We just can't say it on air, Jason kit.
Speaker 1: And then we're like, okay, we just got right because it came from the heart. But also we're in big trouble from the bosses for that. Yes, but we thought we've said it now we need to go through with it.
Speaker 3: We've committed and we can't go back now.
Speaker 2: So we would like to present you and your teammates with some special.
Speaker 3: T shirt that we've had made up. It's say bleep me, It's Jason.
Speaker 4: All yours elite. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't want to look too far ahead, but if you're to pair that with a pair of Step one unders that's one of the great combinations. Don't worry about Kendrick Davis and Montrez Hal that's an even better combination.
Speaker 2: Now we've got chairs and extra large, but I don't think that's going to be enough for the big fella.
Speaker 7: Is It might be have to get him a double X. He's a big boy, six nine, six ten.
Speaker 3: It very quickly before we let you go. He's fascinating, isn't he.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's a personality.
Speaker 7: People see it, I guess on the floor, But what you're seeing on the floor is actually every day, Like if you came to training, he's the exact same way in every setting you put him in.
Speaker 4: If he walked into the studio downstairs, now you would hear him. He's the loudest person in the room. Everywhere the chain's clinking. Oh it's that as well.
Speaker 7: You can you can see the product that's coming your way as well.
Speaker 4: But he just yeah, he's just personality.
Speaker 7: Is always the loudest in the room, always very engaged, never wrong, never wrong.
Speaker 4: But I truly love him. He's a person that I've really enjoyed being around a meeting. So it's been cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mate, just a few days into retirement now, so get ready for questions like this A lot if four hundred and twenty four games, geez, what a journey?
Speaker 4: Your top highlight? What is it?
Speaker 7: Ah, it's it's I don't think I could put one thing onto it, but.
Speaker 4: Obviously been able to play for Australia.
Speaker 7: That's one thing that I grew up wanting to do and it's still one of my favorite settings, just because you get around the whole heap of people are so proud to represent their country and they just do whatever's necessary, take one shot, take zero shots, and I think that's always a cool thing. But also I dreamt of playing in the NBL, so to play over four hundred games is pretty much a highlight as well.
Speaker 2: Le Yeah, that's elite. Jason Cadi, thank you so much for coming in this morning. We would like to see the entire team dicked out in those T shirts by the end of.
Speaker 3: Well there's no more training though, is there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: But I could take it away shirts. Love this shirt. What a collaboration. Cheers made all the best.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I too have a elevated heart rate.
Speaker 4: Produce a flat take us through it? What'd we done? Songs?
Speaker 5: The song Song Song These are freshets and throwbacks that have been orchestralized, and we make it quite the competition. It's a best of three. You need to guess what the song is being orchestralized. And of course you play for someone for family passes to Wallace Cinemas.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm playing This morning is Tanna from Ranella.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning guys, what a great tuesday we're having.
Speaker 2: That's great, Tana, Thank you so much for jumping on board my team.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, you know what.
Speaker 2: I feel it in my bones, I like Hazy says, I feel it in my waters floying.
Speaker 1: You gotta trust those feelings sometimes as well. Time like when your water is a bubbling way, you go like, what is something in that? There's definitely something in that.
Speaker 4: Good luck to.
Speaker 2: You from Parkside. Good morning to you, good morning. You've gone team Hazy.
Speaker 3: Well that's what I got.
Speaker 1: If there was a third option, would you have taken it, Sarah?
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't, Sarah.
Speaker 2: You might have just motivated him inadversion.
Speaker 3: Ly then so let's say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we go.
Speaker 1: Not that, not that I need it. I'm always motivated. So when I lose, it's not through lack of effort.
Speaker 3: You actually don't lack confidence in this space.
Speaker 4: That's for sure.
Speaker 5: All Right, Jodie and Hazy, you are two of the most competitive people I've ever met. I want a nice, tight, clean game.
Speaker 1: All right, it's still tired early days to one in favor of Jody. Okay, first song, We're ready, go for it, Moron, that's easy.
Speaker 4: What's going on? Hazy, Hazy Dasher Austin. Oh wow, the progressive.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 4: I'm genuinely so much.
Speaker 5: I had a whole conversation with producer Molly and we were both like, you're not going to get the first one because we've I.
Speaker 4: Think that we've dip and we have done this before and you've got it.
Speaker 3: Genuinely surprised and suspicious. This question.
Speaker 4: I love it. How every time I win, Jody's suspicious. Should I be suspicious every time you win?
Speaker 3: No? Because I win fairly.
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 4: Two, three, eyes on me. Just take a breath.
Speaker 7: Okay, So number two here we go.
Speaker 3: You know, I know, Jody, is it I can dance?
Speaker 4: Nope? Is it incorrect? It's incorrect? All right? Do I play now your chance?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is? D you a lipa dance? The night. Hazy's what me? No, no.
Speaker 2: To the cameras that you just lifted your shirt up.
Speaker 4: You absolute non Do you know what? Though? Jokes do you know what you've done?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five were supposed to be the year where you didn't give the song away in your answer. I know you didn't give an incorrect answer to give the song, And as soon as I said it, I went, that's not it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry, Tana, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: All right, So it's okay, It's okay, Tanner, because there could be some sort of redemptions can look better on the score sheet if it's two one.
Speaker 4: Do you want to do the third song?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Alright, okay? Where worried?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's right? Yeah, sorry about that, Tanna? Are you still there?
Speaker 2: I am my waters A freezing call, tough gig.
Speaker 4: How can you do that? It's tired though? What do you mean? It's too all now? Yeah? So not even losing that.
Speaker 3: I just I just want you to finish talking at this point.
Speaker 4: Just wrap it up and put his shirt back on. Night. Yeah, she performance, isn't it? What's the song?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 4: What is that? Gods? I need to know, I need to know now. I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know what news today.
Speaker 3: To know she is what you need to know. You know what you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 2: And had news that no subscriber wants to hear. The streaming giant Disney Plus is set to increase their prices from thirty nine No that, let me try that again, thirteen ninety nine to fifteen ninety nine per month, a two dollar monthly increase, which is roughly a fourteen percent hike.
Speaker 1: Oh my, very goodness. We have Disney, and we used Disney a lot, of course. Got a six, four and one year old.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's expensive. I didn't know was that expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would love to speak to produce a black on this one, because you've got all the stronomy services. Though.
Speaker 5: You know, when there's a monthly subscription, it just comes out of your account.
Speaker 4: You're like, ah, fourty bucks a month, what's that? That's nothing.
Speaker 5: So when they all add up, you actually become quite disgusted with yourself. And as soon as you guys said that it's Disney's going up, I've got Paramount, Binge, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Stan and one other I can't think of right now. My monthly outlay is about ninety dollars a month to couple its.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's right with me, because you need to be entertained. The man needs entertainment.
Speaker 3: Well, I would suggest that you get off the COUCHIP right now, and then.
Speaker 1: How about this one, mate? How about this one? How about you start talking to your fiance.
Speaker 4: Ninety dollars.
Speaker 5: Giant to Joe.
Speaker 4: You're in big trouble.
Speaker 1: That is amazing now because we cut back. I think I was on stand for a little bit. Actually, I've got Stan and I think that's all I'm pretty much got right now. I think my wife car sort of sat me down and said, look, you need to make a decision because I wanted everything, like I wanted all the sports channels. Right now, I think we just have maybe Disney, Stan and KO.
Speaker 3: I think we've got Ko, Stan, Netflix and Paramount LUSS.
Speaker 4: I'll see you're adding it as well. Anything else. You're as bad as me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to speak to my husband either.