Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan show. The Oscars have finished.
Speaker 2: This is officially a spoiler alert Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sad, so am I how girl.
Speaker 2: Our girl didn't win, So we are all about Demi Moore and given the run up, the successful run up she's had with this. She won the SAG for the substance and she won the other one and I can't think of what the Golden Globe. Yeah, she did not win any Oscar for Best Actress.
Speaker 3: Mikey Madison won it for Anora, which I've not seen. Have you seen Anura?
Speaker 2: I mean, I haven't seen a film since twenty seventeen, so of course not. I do know Mikey Madison, though, do you remember in Lockdown? I was obsessed with that Pamela Adlon series called Get a Better Are Better Things? No, it's the most wonderful television show I've ever watched in my life. And she plays Pamela Adlon's daughter in it, one of three daughters, Okay, and it's brilliant and she is brilliant. I'm not surprised that she has won, however, I just would have thought credit where credit was due. The woman has worked her a off for two hundred years, and.
Speaker 3: I think she thought she had it in the bag. I was watching some interviews this morning with her on the red carpet. She was so confident, she was glowing. I think everyone around her had been like, Demi, it's your year, babe, You're going to get it. It's almost like it was a lifetime achievement award. I agree, And.
Speaker 2: They often do that, but they don't do it for women. Dogs sometimes though, like if a guy has had the same sort of career, he'll get the oscar when he's sixty. Yeah, everyone sort of knows that he wasn't the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, But she didn't do it.
Speaker 4: And Best Picture also went to a Nora Swani.
Speaker 1: What is Anora about?
Speaker 4: I believe, tom Do you want to buzz in here?
Speaker 1: Have you seen it? Tommy?
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it, but I am a cross it. It's about a sex worker who marries a Russian like billionaire. His parents come for her after it and divorced him, and.
Speaker 2: It's like pretty woman but dark Russian and obviously doesn't have a happy ending. Adrian Brody won Best Actor for Also The Brutalist.
Speaker 1: Can I just say has not aged? Adrian Brody.
Speaker 2: I first saw in like a musical themes, one who played a pianist. I mean, people are going to be punching their steering wheels going of course we know.
Speaker 1: What that is. But he looked exactly the same man, and that must have been thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Raithe Fines did not win for a film called Conclave. If you don't know the story about him and the Quantus the flight Attendant, please google it. It's one of the great and Timothy's Chalo May also did not win Best Actor for his portrayal of Bob Dylan in A Complete Unknown.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm surprised about that is because generally with the Oscars and you'll be nod in your head if you sing and act in a film, true, generally you win it, you win it.
Speaker 1: And he didn't, and either did The Wicked Girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Swanny, that's a really good point you make. I know, Tom outproduces quite upset. The Wicked Gals really haven't cleaned up for their roles in that film, and they were unbelievable. Whilst we're on Timmy Schallomay, I'm just going to say I love the guy, but he really missed with that yellow Javonti suit on the red carpet.
Speaker 1: Swanny or what is that look?
Speaker 2: It is a natty length, I'll give it that much. But it does look like, you know, something on a clearance racket seed it does is really what it looks like. Chyle A suspend and save situation.
Speaker 3: Kyliea almost looks like she's going to spend and save Bralette too.
Speaker 4: I love her.
Speaker 3: What I do love about those two those twenty is all of the awards shows she's attended to support him.
Speaker 4: She has skipped the red carpet and gone straight into the room. I love it.
Speaker 1: She's so much. I think they're so classy.
Speaker 2: But I think he needs to reconsider taking her because when she goes with him to the awards ceremonies, i e. The Oscars, doesn't win all the golden globes. I don't think he won.
Speaker 1: The time he.
Speaker 2: Took his mum to the SAgs, he won a good luck charm. So there's a good luck charm mate. Let's talk about the looks I have noticed. I don't know anything about fashion, obviously, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to learn.
Speaker 2: When you're walking to catwork, catwill at Melbyn Fashion First of all in three sleeps time. I don't know too much about fashion, but I can see a return.
Speaker 1: Here to old school glamour.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The best looks that have been chosen by people that know a lot more than I do could have been from the fifties.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you think it's.
Speaker 3: So old Hollywood that Chaparelli dress are on a grande war.
Speaker 2: I mean she looks like she is wearing a antique dressing table.
Speaker 1: It's magical again.
Speaker 2: Cynthia Arrivo in a really like striking, almost like a paper cutout dress, yes.
Speaker 4: You know, extraordinary like period.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the small waist and the full skirt, magical.
Speaker 4: Velvet Louis Vuitton. Heaven to me more.
Speaker 2: Really simple, beautiful, sparkly number.
Speaker 1: She looks incredible.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry to me you didn't get across the line, but I just want to talk for a moment about Selena Gomez.
Speaker 1: What is going on here?
Speaker 2: I hate to say it, but is it the love of a good man? Because it seems to have coincided with her falling in love with Benny Blank that's his name.
Speaker 4: Yes it is. Maybe it is Swanny can or a really great stylist.
Speaker 2: Their haircut extraordinary, the outfit extraordinary, the buzzy extraordinary, the jewelry extra everything.
Speaker 4: Extraordinary, magical.
Speaker 3: Sixteen thousand glass droplets and crystals were on that dress.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you don't think I'm going to try and emulate that look, but from Kmart and Lovisa Uppo to the logis, if I do get invited, then you're wear your right. The Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy's cliqueit Harry's styles. You know, he's been spotted in Tokyo, and you would be forgiven for thinking that a renaissance man such as himself might be I don't know, filming a Samurai historical film or maybe hunting down the best ram and no as if he can be good at anything else, part of everything he touches. He's now a marathon runner. Wow, he's just done the Tokyo Marathon. He beat more than twenty thousand other people doing it.
Speaker 4: Do you have a time that he hit it in.
Speaker 2: Three twenty four from this morning? That is unbelievable, Yeah, three twenty four something like that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Sonny, that's that's a really really good time.
Speaker 2: Yes, But when you break it down, it's nearly about four and a half minutes per kilometer like that is fast.
Speaker 4: Go Harry proper fast.
Speaker 2: He was wearing a neon pair of runners and.
Speaker 4: Is that a beanie on? It's a headband.
Speaker 1: It's a headband.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, even Harry Styles is going to break out a sweat in that. But I think because you and I know someone who's run the New York Marathon, the great Jonathan Browne, and I think normal people like you and I just say, oh yeah, marathon runner, whatever marathon. You do a marathon, you sort of think that it's achievable.
Speaker 1: Or not of interest or whatever. It is massive.
Speaker 4: It is so huge.
Speaker 2: Even people that go, oh, look, I'm going to do the half marathon like that is.
Speaker 3: Sh I applaud them because I just couldn't do it. And also, in our good power Jonathan Brown's sort of defense, I would like to mention he did it in three hours and fourteen minutes. So even Jonathan Brown beat Harry Styles, and Harry Styles is.
Speaker 4: A bit smaller and more of a slender dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and probably half his age. Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Shout out to you, Brownie, and shout out to this song. Swany I rereadiscovered it on the weekend day dreaming Harry.
Speaker 1: It's funny you and I are so aligned.
Speaker 2: I it was only this week and then I thought, God, I miss Harry style. I want some new stuff, and I listened to Harry's house same.
Speaker 3: That's how I fell back in love with all this so weird.
Speaker 2: The greatest song that he's ever released, God, Adam.
Speaker 1: And Adore You is beautiful too. I mean, it's just he's just fabulous. Let's talk about.
Speaker 2: Courtney Kardashian, please. I can't believe that I'm out of my mouth because she's very boring. But what is interesting is that it doesn't matter if you're just a you know, normal mum like me, or a superstar mom like Courtney kardashi And the fact is you can never guess what you're going to have to sort out for your kids.
Speaker 4: Next Yeah, right, okay.
Speaker 2: You never know what's going to mean, You never know where you're going to have to get all your lioness action from, you know, to protect them. She has released the following statement about her thirteen year old son Mason.
Speaker 6: I really should I do it? Kind of like I've lost the world to live like. I rarely address rumors or conspiracies regarding myself or my family. But this is my child, and it feels wrong to let anyone think for a second that these lays are remotely true.
Speaker 1: They're not. This next life Mason does not like have a child.
Speaker 4: How you nailed that?
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a child himself.
Speaker 4: He's fifteen, But you across this conspiracy.
Speaker 2: No, I've missed it. I thought he was thirteen. He's fifteen, so he could be a teen dad.
Speaker 4: So what I think?
Speaker 3: It started on Reddit Swani apparently he has this private Instagram account and on it he announced that he has a one year old and apparently her name is Piper and the mother is a girl in his art class. Like, that's the detail this conspiracy theory and rumor went into.
Speaker 1: Right, but the.
Speaker 2: Account is fake or bs. Yeah, so she has had to come to his defense and say that he really values his privacy and please be respectful.
Speaker 1: He is a kid with feelings.
Speaker 2: Stop spreading false narratives and spinning lies.
Speaker 4: Imagine I kind of love it good. One year old called Piper met the girl in yarch class.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine how hard it would be to be a Kardashian child. There is no way that in their darkest, quietest moment. Those women don't think, how could I have done this to my kids?
Speaker 3: And Mason, especially Swanni because he is the eldest of all of the Kardashian clan. He's like the guinea pig to go through it. Or people think it's Northwest, it's not, it's Mason.
Speaker 1: And then Scott Disick has been.
Speaker 2: Slamming anybody that doesn't like Monjaro the White Loss injections.
Speaker 1: He's like, you could anyway. I won't say what he.
Speaker 2: Did, but he's very thrilled that he could see his and pieces now when he couldn't have beforement Yes, The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 6: Do you