Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Be great.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Lauren Men one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody. Welcome to your.
Speaker 4: Wednesday morning, Melbourne. Welcome to your cool change. I'm great. How are you going?
Speaker 1: Excellent?
Speaker 3: What's a bit warm in here?
Speaker 4: Don't you dare?
Speaker 5: It's because the little boy had to run. Jace walked in the door literally as the opener was playing.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about. Well done, I don't know what you do.
Speaker 1: We have the video footage, please.
Speaker 5: I saw him walking through the office and he was at a very leisurely placed. I was like, I think big boy needs to pick up his pace.
Speaker 3: I was like, Clint wouldn't have done his news yet. And then I looked in and I'm like, Clint's in the studio. That's not Little white Hall.
Speaker 5: Jack Whitehall will be in a few minutes, very very shortly. We're also chatting to an expert today, not just an expert, but an egxeber.
Speaker 1: Sounds ridiculous, It's got a few cracking yarns.
Speaker 4: It's going to be excellent.
Speaker 3: Can I call it and say I reckon? This is Clint's latest man crushed.
Speaker 1: Oh he's great. Yeah, you know how Clint like, yeah, I picked some funny ones.
Speaker 4: Don't I remember?
Speaker 3: Pete is the true Tuperware?
Speaker 1: Still like no.
Speaker 5: Pete make a statement about it, and I think there was something about yes he did. There was something about it was going into administration overseas, but I think it.
Speaker 4: Was going strong here or got the rebort. It's still going what you don't know that? Do you know that?
Speaker 1: I heard that the Australian wing of tupwear was in THEE.
Speaker 4: Maybe I missed.
Speaker 3: Is that like a lifeline?
Speaker 4: It can be it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it means.
Speaker 3: That should we by.
Speaker 4: No, I'm a glad.
Speaker 3: Girl, A glad girl.
Speaker 5: We like that branded? The bags, no, no, no, no, no that the boxes, you know, they're like Tupple is a brand. I like the storage containers. I think I like the steamer.
Speaker 1: Oh they're the ones in with the with the clips. I like the clips.
Speaker 3: I don't like the glass lids that you just push down. I feel like they don't see it enough. Like this here we go, okay, show and tell.
Speaker 5: Decore and then you just pop the little thing.
Speaker 4: And then you can microwave it and the steam comes out.
Speaker 3: They need some sort of clamp or something.
Speaker 4: But if you if you put, if you seal.
Speaker 1: It, I've got the POV daycore version.
Speaker 3: Is that de core?
Speaker 1: No, it's I think that's a stemer.
Speaker 4: No, that's not system.
Speaker 1: Don't welcome back system is very good.
Speaker 3: This is what I missed. I'm going to get here. Six.
Speaker 5: I love food storage containers. I bought so many the other day.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been the storage world?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Love storage. You can you can find something to store everything.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how can a shop just be filled storage supplies?
Speaker 5: There's some things in there, and I'm like, this doesn't go under the storage kind of a shower curtain.
Speaker 1: That's not story. It's more brick a brack, isn't it.
Speaker 4: What the hell is brick a brack?
Speaker 6: Isn't that?
Speaker 3: And why is there always a sale on a house?
Speaker 4: Yeah? If you're buying things full price at house.
Speaker 3: You're a sucking rocks in your head. All right, Now that we've got all the big news out of the.
Speaker 4: Way, what's brick a brack.
Speaker 1: A bit of everything? Just everything?
Speaker 3: Bring back Granny Mays.
Speaker 4: Now that's bricker brac.
Speaker 3: Absolutely lava lamp anyone morning. This is jelly roll welcomeing a Wednesday, you're on nov.
Speaker 4: A little outing. Yesterday the three of us, Yes.
Speaker 1: We went to the move the pieces disappointed the movies didn't have three so we could all sit together they had. The aisles were just two, so we had to split up.
Speaker 5: I love those little cinemas though to Too Too it was like a it was a premiere cinema.
Speaker 4: I think it's called.
Speaker 3: Peak behind the Katan. Whenever you're doing an interview on a radio show with like movie stars and we've got a couple of big stars coming up, but you have to go and watch the movie first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, so you can talk to them about it. Otherwise you just they're talking to them about themselves.
Speaker 3: Weish to go to the jam Factory for the screenings.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 5: The whole place is gone. The cotton on's gone, the none loss has gone. Yeah, because they're developing it into a huge hotel complex situation.
Speaker 3: Then they're putting the cinemas back in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they will. I think it'll be a whole thing. It'll be amazing. Chapel Street needs needs a bit of a resurgence, and I think that will absolutely real, but it might take a few years. I think it's quite a big job. I drove past the other day. You know, all that parking at the back, raped sheds gone gone. Why do you need the parking if there's nothing?
Speaker 3: You know, She's got me there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that I think it's going to be apartments and offices and right.
Speaker 3: Because it was weird whenever we'd go there to the movies, that there was no one else us and the guy making popcorn.
Speaker 5: I think the movies was like the last thing standing the cinemas. Anyway, we went to the movies. We went to see Bridget Jones's diary. We'll tell you more about it next week.
Speaker 1: Not not just Bridget Jones's diary, but Bridget Jones's diary. Three.
Speaker 4: That's four, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I think it's three.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 3: Well, let's not open the interview with that four.
Speaker 1: How many films have there been?
Speaker 3: What are you up to?
Speaker 4: I think it's four?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: This one's called Mad about the Boy? Is it four? Or three?
Speaker 3: Why don't we just go with that?
Speaker 4: It's four?
Speaker 3: It's four four Bridget Jones nine place academies. Yeah, they catch it.
Speaker 1: She's catching up.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we sat Clinton, I sat together, Jasp behind.
Speaker 1: Us, rummaging through his box of popcorn.
Speaker 4: Got popcorn. I'm not eating. I didn't need all more popcorn at the moment, I was so sad.
Speaker 3: There was all these other people from different radio stations, TV show, Sarah from The Project, Sarah Harris.
Speaker 4: I love Sarah, She's a she's fun.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 5: I only ever Sarah at work things. I'd like to have a champagne with her one day.
Speaker 3: And I often can go in the candy bar. Anyone want anything? And everyone said no.
Speaker 4: No one eats in those things except for you.
Speaker 3: Well I got clincked some as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, so you two much on popcorn anyway. I mean, we'll tell you about the movie next week.
Speaker 3: Whether it's three or four? What happens?
Speaker 4: Man liked and I.
Speaker 3: Laughed, are you legally about to say?
Speaker 4: I know we can't say anything. It's not out yet.
Speaker 5: It comes out in the thirteenth of February, but can you perfect time for val Yeah? I actually said to Paul last night, shall we go for Valentine's Stain? And he said, why don't you go with the girls?
Speaker 1: Did you say I did that yesterday?
Speaker 4: Seriously?
Speaker 1: No, the trailer is out so there there is a death component which I think where I had to say, and that's that elicited a lot of tears, didn't it.
Speaker 4: Clinton? I was sobbing.
Speaker 3: Were you crying?
Speaker 4: And in the first four minutes I reckon really yeah, Well.
Speaker 1: I was a little bit because I was he was tears and I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Stand away?
Speaker 1: Then I looked at her and she was crying and that made me cry more.
Speaker 3: I was tears about three quarters through around out of podcast.
Speaker 5: I figured because when I got up to leave and I was like, I can't wait, I was like, you were behind me. And there was moments where I was doing love hearts over my head, thinking Jason, love my like my cool language to him to try and signal to him how much I'm loving this. Anyway, I get up Lee and I'm like, I can't wait to day break with Jays nowhere to be seen, nowhere to be seen. I had left an empty popcorn package. Did you leave as soon as you finish your large popcorn?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Seconds before you got up? I just I was out.
Speaker 1: We did wait for the credits to roll all the way all the way to so as soon as the credits started.
Speaker 3: It's good to know who the best boy gripp is. Did you I always feel POxy doing this. But as we arrived, they said, don't forget get your park in validated.
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I paid full price.
Speaker 5: I park no hang on. First of all, Clint parked in a one hour spot and then he said to me, do I go move the car or do I cop the fine?
Speaker 4: I was like, where did you park? And he said the one hour park out the front?
Speaker 1: An idiot?
Speaker 4: In what well?
Speaker 1: Is that a good Jones's diary? Three slash four to go two hours and five?
Speaker 4: You got it to go for forty five minutes?
Speaker 3: Which the third or the fourth one?
Speaker 4: I was like, what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: Well, I thought when he said I'm just going to move.
Speaker 5: The car, he's never coming back. But he came back with a lunch box full of food.
Speaker 3: I saw that you bought tapple weary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brought back a chicken sesar salad.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows you can't bring outside food into the movies. Really, no, God, no, yeah you can, No, you can't. You've got to pay ninety dollars for the Maltese's at the cinema. You're not that outside food.
Speaker 1: No, you're you're put in that leg you're not supposed to bring.
Speaker 5: You telling me when you take your kids you don't take them a water bottle and some snacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, good morning everyone. Yeah, the older orange stack hat. Did you have one of those back in the didn't.
Speaker 4: Back in the nineties everyone had one.
Speaker 3: Then I moved into the integra stage. You know, it was like a bike helmet, but you could buy attachments.
Speaker 5: But then you got the ones that was like it was like it looked like it would be good if you're speed racing, like it was longer at the back.
Speaker 3: Ah, that was for the professional bike riders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had one of those.
Speaker 1: I think I had a stick a few stickers on mine. Radio station stickers.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't have been No, I don't even think it was.
Speaker 1: Born then rock a certain suburbs them not.
Speaker 5: How good was stickers? I used to put stickers on everything under the score bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the old family stickers on the car.
Speaker 4: No, we never had those.
Speaker 3: The one my dad used to drive around in queens and with if you don't like it, leave I was like, d.
Speaker 4: That is so Queensland.
Speaker 1: She can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: And then the big strained flagsticker on the other side of Rember.
Speaker 4: Did you have a coat hanger in the shape of Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went through that stage.
Speaker 1: Hey, coming up next, guys, I saw something while driving that knocked me for six knoed just socks off and I'm wondering how common it is, my dad stick, because that would be a bloody miracle. Tell me.
Speaker 3: So many websites talking about Serena and Olivia Rodrigo having a cuddle with Grammys. They be well, apparently I had beef for years.
Speaker 4: But everyone's had beef in their time, just.
Speaker 1: Like a reconciliation cuddle. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Did you see the photo of her of Sabrina Carpenter with Miley Cyrus. But when Sabrenna Carpenter was like six and she's got a photo with Miley, it's soky.
Speaker 3: No, the best and I've shown.
Speaker 4: And then they recreated it.
Speaker 3: Oh that's solid. The best footage of showing you is Justin Bieber and his wife meeting.
Speaker 4: Yea, she was a fan.
Speaker 3: She was a fan. Her dad, Alec Baldwin's on tape interview like He's like, hi, Justin, this is my daughter.
Speaker 4: And they were similar ages, right, Justin.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Alec Baldwin, No, Alec.
Speaker 4: Alec Baldwin is the uncle, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, Stevens Stephen. He is always the forgotten one, isn't that? No?
Speaker 4: Yeare Alex the uncle? And they introduced him cure.
Speaker 5: It's very like Megan Markle standing outside Bucking and Palace smiling for a photo.
Speaker 4: I love that stuff so sweet?
Speaker 5: Maybe yeah, right, I stood outside bucking and Palace and no prince married me.
Speaker 3: Though, maybe you'll marry someone from the five K question in a few years.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe What iconic things have you stood in front of and got a photo?
Speaker 1: The big pineapple?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you married anastogia pal baby.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's not a big baby cat there though.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Sorry? Can we move on?
Speaker 5: Plenty of baby cats there, he like big baby cat, like big cats.
Speaker 1: I thought we were talking about big pineapples.
Speaker 5: And no, no, no, right, I didn't stand out in front of the big banana.
Speaker 1: Cops harbor it is. You see some funny things on the road, you do, And I saw something which took my breath away. I'm driving, I'm getting on the freeway, the M one, the one ash at Burnley Street.
Speaker 4: Does anyone call it the M one?
Speaker 5: Eve? When people go get on the M five I'm like, what's that. I'm like, just call it what.
Speaker 1: It used to be back in Nowaday called the Southeastern Arterial before they put tolls.
Speaker 4: I knew it was the Southeastern Freeway. What's an arterial?
Speaker 1: Well, that's sort of minus tolls, I think.
Speaker 3: And then the numbers coming off the bolt away two three, just just call it exsit two call it it's through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's very confusing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Burnley Street, I've merged into the traffic and there's a young fellow driving alongside me, and we're sort of like on the freeway. On the freeway, you know, when you're doing you're doing this not for anymore, sorry, you're doing the same speed, so you know, you sort of like catch a glance of what's on, what's going on in there?
Speaker 4: Do you look in people's cars.
Speaker 1: We were at the same speed some time of day. It was about I want to say, about four point thirty five PM. But it was moving quite quite smoothly, which is a surprise for the Southeastern Material slash monash.
Speaker 4: Slash slash doll Road number one.
Speaker 1: What caught my eye was he was sort of loosening his tie, took the tie off.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's a good feeling as a man, isn't it taking a tie off at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: It's the bra coming on and get it off.
Speaker 4: Maybe not in the car. It's hard to get a bra off the car.
Speaker 1: Took the shirt off, sorry, took the shirt off.
Speaker 4: I saw you.
Speaker 1: Taking the the the parts.
Speaker 4: Off in the passenger seat of the driver.
Speaker 1: He was driving. He's driving the car and like taking the clothes off, and then he proceeded to put clothes on. So he's doing it change while between Burnley Street. That's not and what's Homeschoen that's like warrigal Row Chadstone. He was going to fancy dress party. I couldn't make it out. It was some some form.
Speaker 4: Of you got really invested in this car, toe.
Speaker 7: The whole way, like just let me guess you missed your exit like it was nine the party that was meant to get off at Berks. It was extraordinary getting changed while driving. I've never seen it. I've seen women put lipstick on in the car. I've seen you know, people eat quarter pounds.
Speaker 4: You can't be your pants off on.
Speaker 1: A frequently not safe, but it's utterly ridiculous. Have you ever seen anything like it.
Speaker 3: I've seen a shave like the electric shave. They're not doing like they haven't got shaving cream and everything out.
Speaker 4: But did it go everywhere?
Speaker 5: I got in an uber the other day, but it was it was a Tesla uber and he on the freeway from the airport put it on auto drive, no feet on the pedals, no hands on the steering wheel. I was like, Jeff a phone charger. And he just started going through his glove box and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Watch the road and he goes, it's auto drive and it comes up like a rainbow road on the screen. On the screen, the lane is rainbow road. And he didn't have feet on the pedals or hands on the steering wheel. And I was like, dude, what are you doing? It's auto drive. I'm like, no, I thought this was just the thing. I didn't think it was a thing that uber drivers were doing. I said, I've got a Tesla and I went home and I said, Paul, do you know these things drive themselves?
Speaker 4: And now we ain't buy that package.
Speaker 3: Now it's extra two grand. To be fair, if I was in your carriage rather the car was driving.
Speaker 4: It actually gave me a big right, no hands, no feet.
Speaker 3: It got me.
Speaker 1: Thinking, thirteen twenty four to ten, Melbourne, what have you seen happening in the in the car? In the vehicle?
Speaker 3: You got the thirteen twenty four ten is our number? I was going to say, in the moving vehicle, I've got your thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: A lot happens at the traffic lights.
Speaker 3: I think, what have you seen someone do in their car? You have been caught what?
Speaker 4: Well, not in the moving vehicle, hopefully, Well maybe the backseat.
Speaker 1: You never know what a you seen in the car.
Speaker 3: Maybe in the back seat, Hay, who's in the front.
Speaker 4: Of the moving you're not driving and doing.
Speaker 3: The d No, no, no, just the way you said it, or it maybe in the back seat, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe you're in the back, Like just go with me the movie vehicle.
Speaker 3: I don't imagine if Lauren and Ball pulled over, I was like, you know, let's let's get in the back.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the size of my ball?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not a climb over the center consoles of that. Let's get out or get in the back.
Speaker 4: We'd need a comedy van.
Speaker 1: Put the seat, just go back any further thirteen.
Speaker 3: I got a two hundred dollars QT Rooftop Voutch Upper Grab Summer starts at the rooftop of QT, Melbourn's hottest rooftop, are the ultimate spot to soak in the long summer days and city skyline views.
Speaker 4: I'd love to be there this weekend.
Speaker 3: What have you seen in the traffic Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Ella? What did you see in a car?
Speaker 8: Well, it's not really me. I wasn't driving, but I was in an uberpool once and I was the first one in the car and then the drivers want to pick up a second couples like Friday night down fitz Roy Away, they got a bit too drunk and they just started doing things very comfortably in the back and not really aware that I was in the front seat.
Speaker 4: Front seat of the oberpool.
Speaker 3: Back. I know, that's a real couple.
Speaker 5: I've never done in overpool, I thought, you say, or done it in the backseat of It's never done either. Never got hands in the backseate nor uber pool.
Speaker 3: That's that's daunting, tried it out, that's living all right. Thirteen twenty four ten What have you seen in the traffic? Melbourne? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join us on the air.
Speaker 4: What have you seen happening in someone else's cor.
Speaker 1: You would have done some makeup over the journey, like a bit of blush on the cheeks.
Speaker 4: Only at the traffic at the light.
Speaker 1: It's not while the vehicle is moving.
Speaker 3: No, not me.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 5: I'm not coordinated enough to do that, to be honest, Jay Swapper. Although I has like driven along before and seen like a gray hair sparkling, and you're in the trying to drive and looking in the revision, we are going, oh my god, sounds where is that?
Speaker 4: No, every woman over thirty five has had that happen.
Speaker 3: To them in my youth, an X and I got caught by a pedestrian bridge over the top.
Speaker 1: What they could see three your sun roof.
Speaker 3: Just like the traffic stopped, like we're in traffic, so it's like just crawling and there was a pedestrian bridge over you having a kiss. We're having a kiss? Well you're driving, yeah, having a kiss?
Speaker 1: How was it?
Speaker 5: I don't believe this story for one second. There's absolutely no way on earth.
Speaker 3: You don't think there was anyone else in the car with me.
Speaker 4: I think you were flying solo.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it for one and you know what, Jack.
Speaker 5: There was a pedestrian bridge looking in on you getting some action in the car while you're driving. And there's just no way on earth anyone was doing that to you.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Jess Jerry thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Jary, someone else in the car.
Speaker 4: You buying what he's selling because I'm not, mate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing well, what do you say.
Speaker 9: I've seen a couple of the ones, but probably the most recent one I saw was driving around the Monash just like Quint was then the stud road yep, And I looked over this beside me eating noodles out of a ball with chopsticks.
Speaker 5: That's dangerous going chopsticks as well, that's risky.
Speaker 4: Out of the bay.
Speaker 9: And I'm just wondering why she's driving all over.
Speaker 5: She must have had it on cruise control. That's because you need a hand bowl in a hand for there.
Speaker 3: But like you could resh the bowl between your legs.
Speaker 5: And you still dribble it everywhere when you ditch.
Speaker 1: The chopsticks in your drink there, drink the juice, juice, get a cake.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, How are you good? What have you seen and whereabouts? In Melbourne?
Speaker 10: One year, my sisters and I were driving home for Christmas. So we were sort of you know, going out on the Monash and we're pulled up at the We're pulled up at the lights just before there, and my sister said, oh my god, there's a horse in that car. And I looked to the right of me and there was someone like we took one of those horse masks on that covers their whole head, and they were laughing, look like they were Nay, it was like, oh, we were.
Speaker 3: Just they had a horses head on their head, the big rubber horse head.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well wait were they driving or in the power and.
Speaker 10: Just no, this was the front passenger, but the people in the back had animal head mask on as well. They were having their best time.
Speaker 3: They probably just did a bank job. That was their costume, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean to be honest, I was expecting you to say, there's a Shetland ponent. So that's probably safe for the masks, but that is definitely bank robbers.
Speaker 4: People in masks are freaky.
Speaker 5: If you ever see anyone in it, like a character mask and not at a dress up party, it's it's like you've got bad intentions.
Speaker 4: What are you doing getting around dressed like a clown.
Speaker 3: Have you ever gone to a masquerade party?
Speaker 4: I have after I went to a masquerade ball.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right? Was it sexy?
Speaker 1: Sexy?
Speaker 3: No? Not really?
Speaker 4: It was black tie ball, never undersware. It was a bit Romeo and Juliet.
Speaker 1: Yeah right.
Speaker 3: You ever get in those situations where you want to put your mask back on?
Speaker 1: M Benny Benn and Dramana? Hey, brother, what did you see while driving?
Speaker 11: I saw, and I did not believe it. A guy I was getting this vehicle.
Speaker 5: He had a passenger, So okay, how do I Well, there were two people in the car.
Speaker 11: There was a female and the passion's seat, and the male was obviously year in the vehicle, and his left hand was on the hood rest of the seat, and the female was obviously putting Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, must have dropped some coins on his side of the car, that coin for the two dollar coin? Everywhere down here road?
Speaker 4: Was he driving on a busy right? Like a main road?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Morning in the pen Highway?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you give him a tooth?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 11: I just thought that the traffic lights looks across and he's green on his face.
Speaker 3: Like I've never seen someone so happy to get a red light.
Speaker 5: People are really out there living.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it is. Just put his foot down and that's gone. Seven o'clock. Look at that. Let's check your run to work. Next your chance to win five thousand dollars at eight o'clock this morning, We've got a very fun guest join us after eight o'clock for our experts segment.
Speaker 4: I'm excited about this.
Speaker 3: Let's just say this guy is an expert in something we all have in our house.
Speaker 4: I would say almost every house. Yeah, in Melbourne happen.
Speaker 3: But are we using that the right way? Would be the question. Our expert joins us after eight o'clock, just before we move on, tragic news in the AFL community and especially the Sellwood family yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very sad news with the passing of Troy Sellwood. He was a twin brother to Adam of course, a brother to Joel Selward and Scott Seward, and a beautiful son to Marie and Bryce sell Ward. And our thoughts are very much with the Geelong community, in the Brisbane community, in the AFL community, everyone affected by the tragedy.
Speaker 4: This morning, it's all over the news.
Speaker 5: It's a really sad story and we've got heavy hearts for all of his loved ones this morning.
Speaker 1: Absolutely one of the most famous footballing families in AFL football and a beautiful family. Hailing from the Bendigo region, Troy was loved by so many, especially as Laurence said, in the Geelong area, worked tirelessly for the Cats after a career.
Speaker 3: With the Lions.
Speaker 4: So they're a beautiful family. This ould Woods.
Speaker 5: It's I mean, my heart is broken for them. They are divine, kind, wonderful people, that whole family. And yeah, it's really sad news. I know I've got a lot of friends who are deeply affected by it and I'm thinking of them this morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, Brownie's going to join us after seven point thirty this morning. Brownie was obviously his captain when he was at the lines, Jonathan Brown he was great mates. Yeah, there are bloody good mates and he has some very nice words to say about him. So he's going to join us just out seven thirty this morning. This is an over one hundred coming up later on. My favorite segment is back describe your partner as a meal.
Speaker 5: It's been a while since we've done this, Okon people have new descriptions after the summer.
Speaker 1: Holidays, yes, good point.
Speaker 4: New partners too. Maybe would you.
Speaker 3: Say Lauren's like a shock sugar?
Speaker 1: What's a shock sugar?
Speaker 3: Like the eggs?
Speaker 4: Is it turkish?
Speaker 3: Spicy?
Speaker 1: A little bit goooey, oh, a bit runny?
Speaker 4: Oh are you too right?
Speaker 3: But little chunks of charretto, a little chunky. No, no, just like spicy.
Speaker 4: Art stopped talking. Hey you guys.
Speaker 5: Speaking of the summer holidays, we have just returned. Lots of people back at school, back at work. Lots of people clear out of Melbourne over the holidays, whether they go visit relatives.
Speaker 3: Place was dead. I went to the city that's right, that's my suburb. There was no one. It was awesome because the weather it was incredible.
Speaker 5: A lot of people go to the beach or visit friends or whatever, and and over the holidays a lot of our friends cleared out as well. Including we have a very social street. I talk about it a lot on this show. It's like Melrose place We've got. I've never lived in a street where it's like neighbors like the show, where we love each other, each other.
Speaker 1: We get along place than stereo lan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, more more neighbors.
Speaker 3: The times when you're like ram I don't want to see anyone today.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, it's not overly social, like everyone's busy, everyone's got stuff going on.
Speaker 4: It's not and it's not gossipy. It's just nice like if someone needs something they're away, Oh can you put the bins out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: There'll be six people on our friends street group chat. They're like older, that old it is, you don't like. One day we're away, we had dog sitters, we had house sitters, sorry, and they'd gone out and my dog for some reason, was going crazy and the guy ropes like, jump me to go and check.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, sure, thank you.
Speaker 5: So he went in when in he had key when in and just the keys. Yeah, in case emergency, Like we're friends, in case you lose the.
Speaker 1: Keys, would you not give a neighbor key.
Speaker 4: It's better than leaving a spare key out that someone.
Speaker 3: Can find under a rock.
Speaker 4: No one will fake rock. No one's ever seen anyway.
Speaker 5: While we were away, I got a text from one of the girls in our street who's she's she hasn't lived there that long, she's a new friend, and she said, guys, is anyone around I'm away? There's a package on my doorstep and I don't want it to attract people to realize that we're not home. And also, I think you know when people see packages, people try and grab them. The opportunisty and I was like, I'm away, but I can get the house head to run up and grab it for you and put it at our house. She was like, i'd be great. So actually my brother went and picked it up so he knows them too. Dropped it at my house to the house sitter and I said she was away. I said, we'll sort it out when we get back. Anyway, we've got back from the holiday, from our holiday, and there's and she said, do you mind if I just pop down and pick up that package? And I was like, yep, I'm out old, drop it up when I get home. I got home, I'm looking around. I can't find the package. So I text house sitters.
Speaker 4: I text the cleaner.
Speaker 3: Maybe the neighbor used their key to go in and get it.
Speaker 5: A different neighbor, right, And I was like, has anyone seen that package? And they were like it was definitely here.
Speaker 1: The package has gone without a trace.
Speaker 5: I text the house sitters and I text the cleaner and I said, have you seen it?
Speaker 4: Have you pookish.
Speaker 3: She text all the stuff that would have been a big text.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: No, there are friends, the house sitters, our friend's kids.
Speaker 4: So I was like, has anyone seen?
Speaker 5: I text my brother who'd been in the house, my dad who'd popped in.
Speaker 4: We can't We can't find the package.
Speaker 1: Were there other packages or just those packages? Just that one? Who?
Speaker 3: Your dad? My money's some bobby?
Speaker 5: But how do I tell these people I've tried to do something nice and I've lost their Mail't like what?
Speaker 4: I didn't even know it's in the package?
Speaker 3: Was it big?
Speaker 1: Small?
Speaker 4: I didn't see I never saw it. I was away. I've tried to do a good deed and it's completely backfired.
Speaker 3: Maybe the original neighbor, Oh no, it was the housekeeper of Goskin.
Speaker 4: You reckon the neighbor across the road, who knows the key?
Speaker 5: So'm I said to her, Hey, I'm going to wait till the cleaner comes, just to ask if she's seen it, because.
Speaker 4: It's probably been put away somewhere.
Speaker 1: But you've tried to do a good deed and now lost the package. You've lost the package.
Speaker 4: I'm the worst neighbor ever.
Speaker 1: But you haven't lost it.
Speaker 4: I had to try and buy some time.
Speaker 3: So what have you done?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: First of all, I gave myself like a panic attack because I was like, what if it's a really expensive.
Speaker 3: Package, you should stage your breaking, Say we got robbed and they took the package. I got some crime scene tape and hopefully.
Speaker 4: What would you do?
Speaker 3: You're breaking?
Speaker 1: I'd let it fester.
Speaker 4: I was like, just call her and tell her.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you never actually be honest.
Speaker 4: And offered to rebuy the package.
Speaker 1: If it's a what if it's a nice rolex.
Speaker 4: Well that's on me. I have to pay for it.
Speaker 5: What would you if you've your neighbors said here, I'll take your package, and then they lost it.
Speaker 4: You'd think that they kept it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, I like her, She's really nice. I wanted to be my friend.
Speaker 3: So what was it? What's in the package?
Speaker 5: So I called it and just I said, I've lost your package and I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 4: And then she told me what the package was.
Speaker 3: What's in the package?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you next.
Speaker 3: Ah, Jace and Lauren with your Clint here as well. Oh, cool change today tops at twenty four.
Speaker 5: Oh the cool change came through yesterday afternoon and I was like, open the doors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, out of the house. We've had the air cone on. But isn't it nice?
Speaker 1: It's fresh, you don't wake up.
Speaker 4: But I miss the heat.
Speaker 3: Put together shed this afternoon with my mate Nathe another one, like like a flat pack shed, so I was hoping it'd cool down a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hot day to be putting up a shed. Today's okay though.
Speaker 5: Hey, just before the song, I was telling you a story about me trying to do a good deed. Our neighbors are away. We're away. Also, people up the street were away. We're away.
Speaker 4: Also.
Speaker 5: They asked if someone could collect package off their doorstep. I said, no problem, We've got house sitters who are looking after the dogs. I'll get them to run up grab it. My brother actually went and did it for me because he was there. He grabbed it, gave it to the house sitters.
Speaker 4: They left it in the house.
Speaker 5: A few people have come and gone from the house, but we've lost the package. I actually have had. I think I gave myself an upset stomach over it. I felt so sick, my stomach was in knots.
Speaker 4: I felt terrible.
Speaker 3: Was this pre or post Christmas post?
Speaker 5: Because we didn't go away till after Christmas, right, but I don't know if it was something that they ordered and it came late, Like half my.
Speaker 1: Trust is gone, It just vanished gone.
Speaker 3: What were people buying off the gram have Christmas? I'm trying to think of like the fads?
Speaker 1: Well my mind.
Speaker 4: Because I didn't know what was in the package.
Speaker 1: Jace went to something sexy.
Speaker 4: Because I was going to say, hey, what was in the package?
Speaker 1: I rebuy exactly sexy Land sent to the house exactly do you think it was?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I said, should I say what was in the package? I'm just trying to find it for size? And she tells me that I can rebuy it and you'll never know anyway I did.
Speaker 4: Someone said don't do that.
Speaker 5: Then I was like, maybe it's been thrown out by accident. So my friend Nick was there and he was like, well, we've got to go through the bin. I was gagging. I was like trying to find this package in the bin Lingerie?
Speaker 1: Was it house wund in Lingerie?
Speaker 3: Imagine someone driving down the street.
Speaker 4: Now city did not open it or take it.
Speaker 3: Someone driving down the street seeing Lauren go through the bins, Gez looks again.
Speaker 5: So I was like a week, I saw this quote on Instagram that was something along the lines of you can only deal with what's in front of you today. The longer you leave it, the worst it'll get. And I was like, right, thanks Instagram. No, it was a quote much better than that, but I was like, I'm just going to call her and just fess up and say, I've lost your package and I'm mortified, I'm embarrassed and i feel sick about it.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to pay for it.
Speaker 5: So I've had about four nights no and I'll replace it.
Speaker 4: But in my head, I was like, is this going to cost me thousands?
Speaker 5: I've had four nights of like no sleep over it. So I call her and I'm like, bad news from my house. She goes, Oh, what's happened. I'm like, I'm so embarrassed. I've lost your package. I don't know how I've done it. I don't know what's happened, but it's gone. Can I just give you my credit card and you can buy it again? Or can I tell me what it is and or replace it? And she laughed and I was like.
Speaker 4: Well, oh what is it? Oh my god, this is going to cost me a fortune.
Speaker 3: It's sexy.
Speaker 4: It's gibbets for my kid's crocs, and I was like, cheap.
Speaker 1: It's a little funny things you stick on the crocs.
Speaker 4: I was like, I have not slept for a week.
Speaker 3: What some of them are hard to get there?
Speaker 4: Well, I believe, and but it gets worse.
Speaker 5: She goes, Oh, they're for my daughter's birthday, which is today. I was like, God, I've ruined the birthday. So I've gone on Amazon. I'm like, I've gone on Amazon Overnight Delivery and there's about five hundred gibbets.
Speaker 4: About to arrive.
Speaker 5: Really, I've bought every gibbet I can find to not ruin this kid's birth.
Speaker 3: You know what, joke's on the neighbor because she could have cleaned you out then, so nice?
Speaker 4: Were the nicest people ever.
Speaker 5: I still feel really bad, like did I ruin the kid's birthday?
Speaker 3: I'm still blown away by how many people have speak keys to your house? Do you have a keep?
Speaker 1: I do? Of course I do. Why would I not have a kid? Should I have a spare key? Do you absolutely not?
Speaker 3: The whole one hundred million dollars one winner last night?
Speaker 1: You didn't get a cent? Oh did you really have a ticket.
Speaker 3: Yeah. My sisters and I do a little syndicate each week. Each week, well like each time there's a big draw on. Yeah, and then just in case one of our marriages go to hell, we always put the money in a secret you know, I want to share.
Speaker 1: So the winning numbers twenty six, three, thirty four, thirty five, thirty sixtees. That's a big string of thirties, isn't it. Thirty nine and forty four is exting of thirty.
Speaker 3: I was a flashback to the nineties when the numbers would pop up during the.
Speaker 4: TV show that was Ages. She've done our ages.
Speaker 1: And you used to circle your ticket y when you had a number. Yeah, you could wait for the supplementary numbers.
Speaker 4: The supplementary I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you who never looked happy. Those three nerds that would sit on the judging machine.
Speaker 4: Can imagine having that job.
Speaker 5: You just sit there watching balls that thing all day. When did they ever intervene?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but like you, I have a bit of life.
Speaker 1: You think every now and then when the balls dropped, the the machine got stuck and had to re launch.
Speaker 4: Remember draw, but did that ball come out? Did that ball count?
Speaker 1: No? No, they just had to recalibrate the machine.
Speaker 3: I went down a real rabbit hole one year. I was trying to buy and hold a lot of machine from eBay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that'd be a dozen.
Speaker 4: Are you going to do with it? Run your own illegal?
Speaker 6: WHOA?
Speaker 4: I watched that movie Molly's Game over the holidays.
Speaker 5: Isn't it about the girl who was running the illegal poker game?
Speaker 4: It's so good?
Speaker 3: And they alluded to a massive movie star who used to always be there again Toby McGuire, Sorry, Toby mcgui.
Speaker 1: Oh, they alluded to it, but you're not alluding to it this morning.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can say that.
Speaker 3: I'm not linking the stories. I'm just screaming out my favorite actors name mc Toby maguire. You hit the websites?
Speaker 4: Have you been on the deep dup web?
Speaker 3: I haven't been on the dark web.
Speaker 1: Net.
Speaker 4: You going to tell me the world is flat?
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations, hundred million dollars you won it.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't that be nice to just get it in one whack in your bank account?
Speaker 3: I believe so.
Speaker 1: Unless you win that taxi made for.
Speaker 3: Except for life will be two dollars a day.
Speaker 4: No, you don't. You get like two hundred thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and gold bullion.
Speaker 4: I think that's now. What do you do with the gold.
Speaker 1: The house to take its.
Speaker 4: Do you make it? Do you melt it down and make it into jewelry? Or is it you get the money.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a hot tip. No one picks the gold billion.
Speaker 4: No, but sometimes you just get it.
Speaker 5: It's like those houses and the land package house packages, and they're like, and do you get a million dollars in gold bullion?
Speaker 3: Well, pretty much the same thing. Five thousand dollars coming up at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 5: Your life is twenty thousand dollars a month, not two hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Sorry, So you get five thousand dollars or a dollar a day for the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: Something like that.
Speaker 4: Twenty k a month would be pretty good just to kick around with.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Hey, it's just gone nineteen to wait. Coming up next. Some incredibly sad news broke yesterday that affected well the Geelong community, the AFL.
Speaker 4: Community, Bendig community.
Speaker 3: And most of all, the Cellwood family. Jonathan Brown is going to join us on the other side of this.
Speaker 4: To pay tribute to his great mate.
Speaker 3: You're on number one hundred. Some shocking news came through yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yes, some very sad news out of the AFL, with the passing of Troy Sellward. He was a great football player. More importantly, he was twin brother to Adam, brother to Scott, and brother to Joel Sellward, and the son of Marie and Bryce Selwood. The cell Wards are a magnificent family. They're lovely, kind, beautiful people and our hearts are very much with them this morning. Our hearts with the Geelong community and Bendi Go where he grew up and everyone affected by this, including his great mate Jonathan Brown, who joins us this morning morning.
Speaker 4: Brownie, Hey guys.
Speaker 13: Thanks having me on the Betters circumstance. But yeah, very sad. Of course.
Speaker 5: It's a sad day for the AFL and it's a sad date for his family and friends.
Speaker 4: You guys were great mates.
Speaker 13: Yeah, absolutely so. We had had many great times. Memory also to Kylie last night. It tells you you get a reflective day when close ones passed away, and you know, he came to our wedding and unfortunately the footy world when we all step right and we you know, we don't play with each other, we don't get to spend as much time as we like together. But he's just such a wonderful, wonderful human. He had a beautiful soul about him, and including the wedding, I think he might have nearly got kicked out of our wedding along with it was this great mate. Because the boys are getting to be carried away on the dance floor, they thought they'd put a trial of Crown lagers on the dance blor to make a slipping slot, which the venue Yeah, the venue operator wasn't too keen on.
Speaker 4: Boys will be.
Speaker 13: He can't kick some of my best mates out of my own wedding, but yeah, you know, you just he's just he loved life. He had a great smile and he was a very empathetic bloke as well. So that's what mates loved him, and well I every run in the footy club loved him, and everyone involved that he met loved him so really tough. I knew he'd been going through some struggles, unfortunately, but it never quite prepares you for the shock of an announcement like that.
Speaker 1: That's right, Brownie. The heart hurts this morning, and our thoughts go out to the entire AFL community as well as a Sellwarod family. He was a guy who I get the impression from the outside looking in any way, he loved to help. He loved to mentor, especially young footballers. He played that role at Geelong. Was he like that at Brisbane?
Speaker 13: Absolutely did? He was well end up. He finished his career as the captain of the Geelong VFL team when he was really starting off his post footy career as an administrator down there. He started learning, yeah, cutting his teeth under Stephen Hocking and Neil Balm there, two of the great football administrators. And he was still playing there because they wanted to mentor of the younger Gelong players coming through. And he was able to win a premiership back in twenty eleven or twenty twelve, I think so. And you know, you don't just put anyone in those sorts of roles, do you, you know. And obviously he had great empathy. He was such a positive character around younger fellas and obviously had a real interesting developing younger men as it was. And he did that and he did a fantastic job helping Stephen Wells and that recruiting department down Geelong draft the next crop of Premiership players that we saw in twenty twenty two for the Mighty Cats, and he was continuing on that good work at Geelong Grammar recently up until he's passing yesterday, So you know, so you know, those jobs don't get handed out lightly unless you've shown in the path that you're very good at that.
Speaker 3: On of you, guys with good mates, how are you doing you would have been not for six I think.
Speaker 13: It's sort of you go through the reflections of it, guarantee, yet you wish you might have been able to catch up a bit more often, and these sorts of things. I suppose it's it's times like this, isn't it when you appreciate the ones classes to you, But you also you can't take for granted the friendships and how people are actually going. So I suppose just to just to be able to always get on the front foot and stay connected with people and be able to reach out to mate if you know they are struggling, and have a chat to them.
Speaker 3: So sometimes you also don't know what people are going through. Sometimes you don't.
Speaker 13: Do it, you know, and that's a really that's a really difficult thing. So but you know, you sort of look at it, you look at the good times. Well, I remember when he first come to the footy Cup and yeah, what you people asking you what his nickname is? Now the four Sellard boys are famous family. I think you got Scoter. I'm not sure. Joel's probably going the greatest of all time. I'm not sure what Adam was West Coast, but Troy's was Bonner and uh And people ask me how you get Banner, and you go, well, you know great thing about footy cubs. They'll give you nicknames. Craig mccraye, one of the funniest characters I'll play with there, Collingwood, couch Tybil, Troy Telwood, he needs he needs your nickname? Tell Wood, where do you? Where do you sell Wood? Bunnings. So that's how we got Bunner. The rest I'll tell you what he was. He as hard as a piece of for me too as well. That's the way he played. And I think Michael Voss spoke about the herold Son this morning, about his courage and his ability to put his body on the line over and over again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well it's it is times like this where you reflect on great stories about your great friend.
Speaker 4: JB.
Speaker 5: We're very sorry for your loss and we appreciate you joining us this morning.
Speaker 13: Thanks for having me on and sharing our memories.
Speaker 1: Thanks and look, I think Brownie just touched on it like that vulnerability and with blokes, blokes footballers right that there is nothing wrong with being vulnerable. Please reach out to your mates.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. When that broke your say, it was just like I said, you don't know what you're made are going through.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I've got a lot of friends deeply affected by the passing of Troy Seward and my thoughts and I know that the whole team that we're thinking of you this morning. Joel Seward's a friend of the show, his brother Adam and Scott and his beautiful parents Marie Bryce, who are just wonderful people.
Speaker 4: They are a magnificent family. The Bendigo community, the.
Speaker 5: Gelong community, we are thinking of you and you're very much in our hearts and our thoughts this morning.
Speaker 3: Also, remember Lifeline's an amazing service and it's always thirteen eleven fourteen, ah favorite time of the week, thirteen twenty four to ten. Think about your.
Speaker 4: Partner, the person you love the most, the person you.
Speaker 3: Know really well, and then have a think. How would you describe them as a meal?
Speaker 10: You know how you can make spaghetti ball and as with.
Speaker 11: Soodle, are your pasta?
Speaker 14: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's okay, but it's just not right.
Speaker 4: It's just not as good.
Speaker 14: My husband is do it yourself popcorn, always unreliable and always too quick.
Speaker 10: My partner is a Lambshank. He's very warm stocks.
Speaker 1: And he has an accessory we can't talk about.
Speaker 15: On the racing.
Speaker 1: Shanks are coming.
Speaker 3: I love Lambshanks.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Now.
Speaker 5: The reason we do this is because Jace just randomly once described his wife as blt from the coffee club.
Speaker 3: Hey, your partner described you as a rice paper rotten never satisfied.
Speaker 1: They certainly don't hit the spot.
Speaker 3: They really don't. Thirteen twenty four ten. Describe your partner as a meal.
Speaker 10: In the.
Speaker 3: Describe your partner as a meal, and in return, I've got well, I've got a stack of free stuff to go today, i got turned a dollar QT rooftop vouchers. I've got family passes to come by, a world very nice, that's right, you name it.
Speaker 5: Thirteen ten is our number. If you want to describe your partner asn't me.
Speaker 3: I took my boys out for a meal on the weekend and it actually reminded me of you two. One meal that wrapped both of you up. Pancakes, Oh, how so always excited to see them. Can be a bit dowey, yeap, and too much of it. You don't feel very good.
Speaker 4: That's probably true.
Speaker 5: That's nicer than what I was going to describe you as, which is a bagel with cream cheese.
Speaker 3: You love a bagel with crearees.
Speaker 4: They're a bit dense and kind of basic.
Speaker 3: That is the nicest thing, A.
Speaker 4: Delicious and then one of my favorite things in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you get excited about satisfied. I'm still here to try.
Speaker 4: I love about the spot.
Speaker 3: I'm still here to try cream cheese.
Speaker 4: What see what I mean? A bit basic? You're basic.
Speaker 3: Guess what I tried on the holidays?
Speaker 4: What banana sour cream?
Speaker 1: Oh? How outrageous?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I tried tail cream.
Speaker 4: You've never had sour cream.
Speaker 3: I got it with some wedges.
Speaker 4: Oh, sweet chili, It's incredible. What have you been doing for the last time?
Speaker 3: Now I'll only eat meals with sour cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just to finish off. I was going to say, Lauren, you're like a bad tie delicious, You're very reliable, and you're one of the first things I'm drawn to on a menu.
Speaker 3: Can be a bit nutty as well. There it is sprinkling yeah something.
Speaker 4: Every now and then sprinkling of nuttiness in here.
Speaker 3: And not the best for your third teen, nick car.
Speaker 4: But I'm great after a big night.
Speaker 3: You are Hello? Can you describe? We're good? Can you describe your partner as a meal?
Speaker 8: I'm describing my partner as a hot dog because he's hot and he's got a big dog.
Speaker 4: I can't all right, he's not a footy frame. He's not a footy frame.
Speaker 3: Cha not a cheerio.
Speaker 4: Only in point cook describe your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus Leanne, welcome to describe your partner as a meal?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 11: How are we?
Speaker 2: We are?
Speaker 14: You're the best on the radio.
Speaker 16: I just wanted to let you know from Baker's Delight very and White Chok's Gone because it's sweet and delicious all in one.
Speaker 4: Oh, is that us?
Speaker 1: Very in white chalk scones you describing us or your partner?
Speaker 10: No, my partner.
Speaker 3: I thought it was us. And what concerns me. Is there a limited time only those.
Speaker 4: Scotts Verrian white chop hock? You reckon?
Speaker 3: Get a jess, good morning, welcome to describe your partner as a meal, Go for it.
Speaker 17: So am I on again, off again partner. I guess he's an ultimate burger box. You're excited, sim and you're enjoy it when it's there. But at the end of the day, you know he's probably not very good for you.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Hence the on again, off again type situations.
Speaker 5: Geez, not very good goes on again off agains aren't very good for you, are they?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 3: You know, but you keep going back.
Speaker 4: I know you always go back for more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't start me on the pickle. Get rid of the pickle?
Speaker 3: Are you still.
Speaker 1: Your partner?
Speaker 4: You don't want your partner to have a pickle either, do not?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: No, no, it is you can get rid of them every day just after eight o'clock, we'll give you a chance to win five k. Let's go to Vincent Collingwood. Good morning, Good morning dogs.
Speaker 4: Good Vincent. And it says here you're a finance man.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, love no numbers?
Speaker 4: Are you a tax guy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Not to say that question before, and everyone thinks I'm the text gud.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not.
Speaker 4: You're not a taxman.
Speaker 5: We are in a quest to find to find a party animal who's a tax person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, good luck with that one, guys. All right, Vincent, I want to go an easy question for fifty, medium question for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k. What are we feeling, brother, I'm going five k.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Good on you, Vincent. Good luck.
Speaker 5: You're going to hear a question, You'll hear a three to one countdown. You have to answer it before the buzzer. If you are correct, the money is yours.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Our advice would be if you don't know, just have a guess.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to go?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: For five thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 6: Two quick one?
Speaker 1: Brazil? I did think somewhere in South America.
Speaker 3: Well, you would be wrong.
Speaker 4: No, it's Canada.
Speaker 5: I actually thought it was Australia.
Speaker 3: It's the buzzer.
Speaker 15: Brazil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, Canada. Vincent, there you go.
Speaker 3: Tell you what. You're not going to go away empty handed. You're in finance. You know how to party. I'm going to give you a two hundred dollars QT rooftop vout. You're okay, Oh fantastic, No, another.
Speaker 4: Night out, have a night out on us.
Speaker 1: The Experts with Jason Lauren, your vessel specialists who specialized in very special things.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Josh Murray and I'm an expert.
Speaker 3: Let's hear from the expert.
Speaker 1: Josh Murray was nine years of age when he started out with a few hens in his backyard. At fifteen, went to Woolworth with his business, Josh's Rainbow Eggs. He's a Victorian from the Masidon Range. As he joins us now on No. One hundred, Josh, good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Hey guys.
Speaker 2: How are you Josh?
Speaker 4: We're great? Thank you. How old are you now?
Speaker 5: Because I feel like I've grown up with you, like I've watched you on your egg.
Speaker 4: Cartons, from being a young man to a fully grown adult.
Speaker 3: No, we see him on the side trucks, on big trucks.
Speaker 4: You're everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm recredibly I'm twenty four now.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, so old?
Speaker 3: Josh.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I actually I try not too, but it is funny to think about how long ago I started this, and it's always been oh, you're so young, you're so young, You're so young. It continues, but it gets a little quieter.
Speaker 5: Every year, right, yeah, right, I mean twenty four is still very young to be Victoria's expert.
Speaker 4: Yes, how did you get into this business?
Speaker 2: I wanted as much Lego as I could get my hands on when I was younger, so very good. Yeah for Lego in two eight. In two thousand and nine, my parents would only buy me Lego two times a year. I said, this is out landish. Have you seen the collection that they're selling. I need all of them? And they're like, okay, we'll figure it out. And I'm like, oh damn. My mother's like, hey, got forty chickens, you take care of them. You can sell the eggs. And I thought this, this seems manageable, and so that's really how we started.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you're a little kid entrepreneur though, because if my parents said just work it out, I'd be like, okay, I worked it out on and I'm not getting the Lego.
Speaker 3: You just give it.
Speaker 2: And I don't think you've seen the two thousand and nine Lego Star. I think I think you bring powerful emotions out of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a Lego fan. I get you.
Speaker 1: Josh, is eggs big business right now.
Speaker 2: As far as if there's much money in it, it's commodities, right, there's not much money and commodities. But I really enjoy it. It's really great and we get to give back.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 3: How many eggs were pumping out a day? There not?
Speaker 2: No, So it really depends on the week, depends how the chickens are going. But typically I'm getting about two hundred and fifty thousand eggs out of that a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many? How many eggs a chicken lay?
Speaker 2: A chicken lays and egg every twenty six hours and that's the.
Speaker 13: Kind of peak.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What came of purst the chicken or the eggs?
Speaker 3: Jesus?
Speaker 2: Okay, so think about no, no, no, no, no, no, listen. Yeah, I think that at some point there was an egg laid that had the first ever like DNA accurate chicken in it. So it's got to be the.
Speaker 3: Egg, right, yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, right, dinosaur laid it cheese?
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably right.
Speaker 4: I mean chickens dinosaurs, they've been around.
Speaker 2: Forever somewhat they're tangentially connected for sure.
Speaker 4: Right, I confess I hate chicken.
Speaker 3: That's the market. Whoa, what about those little ones that are in the barbecue packet?
Speaker 4: Like chicken creamy?
Speaker 5: Chickens freak me out? I want to collect eggs from a chicken coopment or is worst experience.
Speaker 3: They freaked me out.
Speaker 4: They just they.
Speaker 2: Chickens freak people out, and I.
Speaker 4: Want that to do it. Today's show cross and they put me.
Speaker 5: I wore gum boots in this big chicken thing like to throw the seed around, and all the chickens came for me, and I like, they'll do.
Speaker 13: That, they'll do that.
Speaker 1: They shifty.
Speaker 2: You got to think about them as like they're not quite dog like, but they're like.
Speaker 4: Cat like make cats cats.
Speaker 2: They'll come by, they'll hang out, they make their little clucking noisies. You just got to appreciate the.
Speaker 3: Experience for it.
Speaker 1: Bit.
Speaker 3: My wife and I were having a fight the other day. I do I have to eat the shop?
Speaker 2: Okay, So how long is it taking you? How long is it taking you to eat the eggs?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Because if you're getting them, if you're getting them done in less than ten days, who cares?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But after ten days, it's starting to the actual and you'll notice this when you crack the egg onto the pan right, it'll spread out, And that's what happens when the egg is a little older. So if you want to prevent that, if you want to eat your eggs, you know, two, three, four weeks after you buy them, I'd absolutely refrigerate them.
Speaker 1: Josh, how do you like your eggs scrambled? For sure?
Speaker 3: Josh Clent's been waiting to get that question out for the last.
Speaker 1: I just as an egg guy, I want to know how how the big fella likes his eggs.
Speaker 2: So it's actually not just traditional scrambled though, So what my dad would do is he would make so it's scrambled eggs. And then what you do is is how they do it in Turkey is you have yoga with a spice mix and dan also I believe it's chili oil on the top, So it's Turkish scrambled eggs and they'll do that with like a fakata and that's the best way to have eggs in my opinion.
Speaker 13: That's a hell.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to die.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's the most amount of yolks you've ever seen in an egg?
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 3: Now just question you can still yeah on the double yo because that safe for.
Speaker 2: I can tell you we get double yolk is mostly from our younger chicken. So what happens is right when a chicken starts laying eggs, their body is still think about it like muscle memory for an athlete. Their body is still trying to figure out, like how to lay eggs correctly. Inside the Filippian tube, a second egg is accidentally released and joins the next day's egg, and then they are formed together. And that's just basically like a misprint.
Speaker 5: So the egg it's the same thinking about chickens, Fallopius.
Speaker 2: You know what I was thinking about that before I said the.
Speaker 5: Eggs all be there's nothing wrong with important, But I like just thinking eggs or eggs and they're not.
Speaker 1: But think of the scramble.
Speaker 3: I thought the eggs were laid out of their own norse.
Speaker 1: What do you mean they don't come out of the norse.
Speaker 3: That's where I thought the eggs came out.
Speaker 2: They don't have a noose.
Speaker 4: Where do they put from their mouths?
Speaker 1: One? Yeah, it's it's it's it's a multi purpose.
Speaker 3: It's a multild.
Speaker 2: It's called the hatch.
Speaker 3: Open, so I don't know what You don't know what's going to come out, and the philopian tubes merge and it all comes out of one spot.
Speaker 2: I mean imagine the body doesn't have an issue keeping those separate.
Speaker 4: I don't like chickens.
Speaker 3: You're talking to the wrong guy.
Speaker 4: I like eggs. I like eggs. Do you eat chicken? Do you like roast chicken? Do you like chicken parmers?
Speaker 1: You don't have to juxtaposition, isn't it.
Speaker 2: We'll take a breather so I don't give anyone whiplash. Yes, I love chicken.
Speaker 3: It's a nugget.
Speaker 2: Chicken, beautiful food.
Speaker 3: Even look out at the farm scene running around. Imagine him in crumbs with their multi.
Speaker 2: Purpose A bit laying hands aren't really multi purpose, right are They're pretty much just.
Speaker 3: For length out of the one hole.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm shook by the one hole. It's a hatch.
Speaker 3: Sorry, the hat hatch, the hatch, not the.
Speaker 4: Hey, when will the egg shortage be over? Because we are starving?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I know we didn't get even influenza, but our business isn't running better because of the egg shortage. The chickens lay the same amount of eggs Yeah, I'm looking at I've been talking to some people in the industry. I think it'll be August. Is what's going around August in the industry right now. It could be a little sooner. It looks like things should start getting a little bit more normalized around that that, you know, July August period.
Speaker 3: Josh, Just one more on the scramble?
Speaker 1: Where sit on? Better in the scramble?
Speaker 13: You know what?
Speaker 2: I have to be honest with you, a moment of vulnerability. Yeah, I've never tried it.
Speaker 3: You must try. You go cook. We'll stay on the air and wait for your review.
Speaker 2: Absolutely better scramble. Well, next time you guys have me on, I'll let you know how it was.
Speaker 3: Stay with us Melbourne to fetter or not? That is the question.
Speaker 4: I've learned things I never thought I needed to know today.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Josh, Josh, mate, congratulations on your success. I love seeing like young entrepreneurs, you know, following their dreamer and you're absolutely killing it mate.
Speaker 5: And I love seeing your trucks on the freeway with your big face on them.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. It's wonderful to talk to you. I had a really good time.
Speaker 3: My wife, my wife, my wife, dropped a little bit of cash for my Christmas present, So your cross.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: I saw Jason and knew Clint were at all ordered wedding together about three weeks before Christmas, and she was really stuck on what to get you for a Christmas gift. And I made a suggestion, and you only I That was early December. I forgot about it, and then the other day you told me she bought you once for his man cave.
Speaker 4: I said, get him a wine fridge.
Speaker 3: Shut him in the wine fridge.
Speaker 4: He can put his beautiful wines in there that no one else can touch.
Speaker 1: You can have some deep doubles, a beer fridge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the top park can be cold.
Speaker 1: Present.
Speaker 5: It's great and I knew you'd like it, and I said, get him a good one.
Speaker 4: I sent him some. I sent him some links to some good But did you like the one for it?
Speaker 3: Awesome, amazing presents, very grown up.
Speaker 4: Having a wine fridge, It's very flash.
Speaker 3: What I didn't expect was a follow up gift presence.
Speaker 4: We love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm like, I'm terrible opening gifts in front of people.
Speaker 1: Shocking. One of the worst things outside of having Happy Birthday sung to you. That's one of the opening a gift in front of an audience.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. Yeah, well sometimes I just take a second to take it in and then they think.
Speaker 1: Or reading the card. I hate reading the card.
Speaker 4: I love the beautiful card.
Speaker 5: And then you go, oh your hands it over and so overcome us always nice.
Speaker 3: And such a girl. Nice, Happy birthday. Jason.
Speaker 4: Paul's never given me a card. We have this disturbate all.
Speaker 1: The time, and you'd write war and peace.
Speaker 4: He just doesn't write cards.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, wouldn't it be nice to write something thoughtful and nice? He's like, now you know what.
Speaker 3: I love those little gift stickers that you put on the present. They're the best. They're the best. You're not fitting a spiel on there. Anyway. I'm opening the present. I can feel big. I'd say shoebox size, A bit smaller, a bit smaller, And it felt like it was clothing because like, you know, I could move it around and I could hear, you know, like you get those next pillow, not a neck pillow, you get those stretchy pants or not stretchy, those pants parachute, but we can hear ye Okay. I ripped it open, it wasn't parachute pants. It was a satchel bag, like a bum bag, like a little over the shoulder thing. What do they call them? We're looking getting Jason Lauren once. We definitely want a bag like a like a like a who was a bag with a towel and a little oh, like a beach bag, little.
Speaker 1: Fog pass, a tote bag, a fog.
Speaker 5: Pa off for swimming, like a swimming bag so you can put your wet things in it.
Speaker 4: It's a plastic like a waterproof bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with my gym membership.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's be honest.
Speaker 3: You will.
Speaker 5: You have used it in the sauna, in the steam room. You often say I'm going to go down and just get a day passed.
Speaker 3: It's exactly what I've been doing swimming. No, God, no, I've just been using the steam room.
Speaker 4: I went down the steamroom.
Speaker 3: Steam scrap. They're like, let's give you a tour of the gym, and.
Speaker 5: I might be needing that won't where's the cafeteria and where is the steam room?
Speaker 3: Well the worst bit is right next to the gym membership. That she's got me is like a pub dash restaurant.
Speaker 1: I can see it.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Brighton Baths and you get a membership to the pub.
Speaker 3: Well, no, The problem is I've been using the membership to go to the steam room, and then I walk out of the steam room and I go, well, well i'm here, I might as well get fish and chips.
Speaker 4: Next door, dehydrate, and I don't work out.
Speaker 3: I've been putting weight on since going to the gym.
Speaker 5: You're going to have to pound some pound some k's on the treadmill first.
Speaker 3: Also, there's an outdoor workout area.
Speaker 4: Oh, I quite like that so.
Speaker 3: People can see you're pumping iron from the street.
Speaker 4: You're not pumping.
Speaker 13: I'm not pumped.
Speaker 4: What would you do at the gym?
Speaker 5: Would you a treadmill guy, your rolling machine guy, your weight sky thrust?
Speaker 3: I am a steam room sort of guy.
Speaker 4: I am a fish and chip guy.
Speaker 3: I'm a steamroom guy. And then I'm going next door to grab some food.
Speaker 1: I can't come down with you. We can run through a few I don't need circuits, circuit I.
Speaker 3: Don't need you shirtless. Watching all the old birds are bright and looking at you like a bit of young candy.
Speaker 4: Do you know how to do a dead lift?
Speaker 3: If I tried to do a lift, I'd be dead. Is that a dead.
Speaker 4: Lift in your case?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Sorry Melbourne Roulette.
Speaker 5: But Clip just said I've got a package driving and I can't work out what it'd be.
Speaker 4: Last night, I said, have you bought anything recently? And he goes, well, I bought it. Clip, You'd say.
Speaker 3: Clint, what did you say? Ten seconds ten seconds before the song finished, you.
Speaker 1: Said, I bought a thing that goes on the bedside.
Speaker 4: White noise machine.
Speaker 1: White noise machine.
Speaker 4: But when he sleeps, and I said, like a baby. The adults use them.
Speaker 1: I've been using it on YouTube just at night to get to sleep.
Speaker 3: How do you go when the ads pop?
Speaker 1: I got the premium version.
Speaker 4: For a premium version, it.
Speaker 1: Goes for ten hours on YouTube.
Speaker 4: And you listen to white noise.
Speaker 1: Listen to white noise. About three o'clock in the morning, I turn it off.
Speaker 4: Do you know you caught a baby? White noise machine?
Speaker 1: Some which doubles is a like a mini clock.
Speaker 3: I think a question. I want to hang on a question.
Speaker 4: Because does have an oil burner in it?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, you know what it will have ROMs in the morning because my three year old, that's right, three year old use this one. Do you have the nightlight in it.
Speaker 1: I think it's got a light component.
Speaker 4: I think that's a baby. Sure, adults can do whatever they want.
Speaker 1: Well, a friend got me onto it from baby in Queensland who also works breakfast hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has two babies.
Speaker 1: And he and his wife because they used it for the babies, for the kids, and now they use it and they are like, the sleep has been amazing romance. I said, give it, give it a whoon, and I did one night when I couldn't get to sleep in it.
Speaker 3: Buddy, can I ask you an honest question? Do you sleep in a squaddle?
Speaker 4: Jason Lorenz dead?
Speaker 1: Can we come back to it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, I sleep with meditation app sometimes and I go to bed much before Paul. And when we're away, he walked. He stayed out having drinks, snowing to bed with my meditation up on and it's a man talking and he walked.
Speaker 4: In and flood up. Thought there was a guy in the room talking to me. He was like, what is happening here? And turn the lights on. And I was sound asleep all right with someone telling me to breathe in full and breathe out.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Jessica Jessica, are you an adult sleeps? You're the white noise machine?
Speaker 1: No shocked?
Speaker 5: I am especially like that would just be so sexy when you bring a girl home.
Speaker 1: Hey, no judgment.
Speaker 3: I can play ocean sounds.
Speaker 4: Or would you prefer rainfall?
Speaker 3: Oh? Why are you putting your clothes back?
Speaker 4: I could do rainfall. I would find that peaceful.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jessica, try it, Try it. I'll send you the link. Jess back to jesse.
Speaker 3: All right, how this works is you give us a few of your bills. We will tap our card if it's approved. Done, We paid for it, and that's up to you whether you want to play on. But if you get a decline, you lose the lot.
Speaker 5: Now Jessica has registered three bills. Jessica, which one you want to go for?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 1: Your friend?
Speaker 4: Rate the rates?
Speaker 5: Two thousand, five hundred and eighty dollars for rates? Will our card be approved or declined?
Speaker 3: That's it, that's a spinny rate bill.
Speaker 5: Rates are expensive, Jesus, you're that's why we'll try and pay.
Speaker 15: No, we're in the arrangers, So we go.
Speaker 3: On the big bill two thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 4: And eighty rates. All right, we're going to tap the card. On that.
Speaker 5: She's also registered at two and a half thousand dollars for the credit card and a nine hundred and seventy five dollars for motor bike insurance. But she wants to go for the rates first, two, five, eight oh.
Speaker 3: Gone? Big? Will she be going home.
Speaker 5: Declimb loaded up with a different amount of cash every day?
Speaker 4: Jace, can yess ye?
Speaker 5: Can we tap it on the motorbike insurance and see if it would have been approved?
Speaker 3: Let's check the motorbile.
Speaker 5: This is nine hundred, not to and a half thousands that should have gone the motorbike insurance. Yes, thank you anyway, So you know what was worth a crack for one phone call? You could have had two and a half thousand paid off the rates, but she didn't.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm going to put you in the running for Nobor's cash or the car.
Speaker 14: Okay, yes, great, thank you.
Speaker 3: No way, it's twenty five k or a brand new Kia Sportage SX hybrid worth a try. Just get on the air a registered by the Noble Player app.
Speaker 5: Today we paid off someone's divorce solicitor this week with offers electricity bills, their rent.
Speaker 1: Guys, I feel I feel judged. I'm still I'm still now festering this white noise situation. Okay, I'll tell you what, tell you what I need some backing. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: What are you used to falls?
Speaker 1: Get any an adult that uses a white noise that you're asking for?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Is there any other adult besides our man child here around? Anybody who uses.
Speaker 4: A white noise machine to go to sleep?
Speaker 3: If you're just join us, Clint has just dropped a bombshell. He's forty going on four. He sleeps with a sound machine at night white noise machine, well, at a nightlight.
Speaker 1: At the moment, I've been running it from YouTube just on my phone, but I've since ordered a device which sits on your bedside table, which is a white noise machine.
Speaker 4: In the shape of a Teddy bet I.
Speaker 3: Ockon, you want to put that away if you bring someone home. We have asked, are you the only adult if in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Keep the night light and the sound machine for Walcot?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are you? Are you an adult in Melbourne who uses a sound machine to sleep?
Speaker 4: The phones have gone a bit late, haven't they? Bananas over?
Speaker 3: My mate sleepy Sedesh, just message me.
Speaker 1: Is he asleep?
Speaker 4: He's all the time?
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 3: But he uses one as well. He listens to the ocean.
Speaker 5: But how does he justify standing up falling?
Speaker 4: He also uses your conversation chakes.
Speaker 3: Probably why he can't take the family to the beach. You'll just hear the waves and stop.
Speaker 4: He's like, wake up, Jeff, wake up.
Speaker 1: But we're good. So what are you saying that? Plenty of people are doing it. Don't worry about I.
Speaker 4: Use an app. But it's a meditation.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you're not? A few ladies go to bed with Chris Himsworth. Remember he released this.
Speaker 12: Welcome to your First Sleep visualization. This visualization is designed to lull your mind into a peaceful and calm state. No, not even fall asleep before the end.
Speaker 4: Oh that would give me.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 5: No, imagine me going to bed listening to that. Paul would be like, what is going.
Speaker 3: On where Chris are friends with? It's a bit awkward when you're actually made.
Speaker 4: That's my friend's husband. I can't listen to.
Speaker 3: That when you put it like that.
Speaker 1: No, that's not for me.
Speaker 3: What's to bed with your hobby? Last night?
Speaker 1: Darbe I'll have white noise thing thirty twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Are you an adult that sleeps with a sleep machine? Clinch disrupped a bombshell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've I've gone online to buy a white noise machine to help me sleep at night.
Speaker 5: Yes, which I didn't realize adults or using white noise machines.
Speaker 4: But turns out, as we've asked, how.
Speaker 5: Wonderful sleep deprived listeners if they too are requiring a white noise machine.
Speaker 4: And there are many people back in here.
Speaker 1: You listen to this lone. It's called the dream Egg. It's known as a sound machine alarm clock. It has six different oh sorry, twenty nine soothing sound settings, and it's dimmable as well.
Speaker 3: Your family are into it as well, I believe.
Speaker 1: Well, my now, this is a little shout out to my Auntie Wander this show religiously. She's just text me. She uses a different technique. She sleeps with the radio on all night, but she's all night. She's been blind since birth. She says, I sleep with the radio on all night because I can't sleep. I don't think i'd need the light though.
Speaker 3: Trying a bit of shade, Natalie, you're an adult uses a sleep machine, Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: What is your machine? What noise does it make?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 14: Like Crins has got about I wouldn't say twenty nine. It maybe has like about five or six. But our favorite is the like waterfall.
Speaker 3: I need to peel you said, our favorite. So you got a partner in the bed with you. Do you ever put on the waterfall to create the mood?
Speaker 14: No? Maybe it's always on. It's always on and it helps helps you sleep, Yeah, it does. Originally it started because of five months old in our was in our bedroom.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 3: It's someone who had a kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then the kids go out of it and have it.
Speaker 1: We've all been kids.
Speaker 3: Go to Richmond, Emily, good morning. You're in adult use?
Speaker 1: Is on my hood?
Speaker 3: See noise machine?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, clean the hood? That's where is that? Richmond?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 3: Well at all?
Speaker 15: Thirty nine nine. Two reasons they use white noise.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: One, I've got three kids, so you know, ground that out. And two I've actually got a bit of a phobia and vomit and living in Richmond like quite a busy area. I don't want to hear that Friday Saturday night, So like.
Speaker 4: Are you wearing that much vomit?
Speaker 3: What's more? Just the people up announce one spring. Yeah, let's go for one more vomitine right.
Speaker 15: Like the library and the people that walk up and down.
Speaker 5: To I know exactly what you want, people come and vomit out in the front of your house.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 15: Can I tell you if I've had people like do a poo.
Speaker 3: Outside my house, did you not make it home?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 14: That's where the.
Speaker 15: White noise comes in. Very handy.
Speaker 1: You don't want to hear public house, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh my?
Speaker 5: Yes, the people doing in Richmond, just walking around pooing on people's front.
Speaker 1: But if you've got white noise, Lauren, it never happened.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 15: I just rounded out and I've got like the app and then i use the extreme rainfall mix with the thunderstorm.
Speaker 3: So it's like.
Speaker 1: You, Danny L back me up. Do you have a white noise machine?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 16: I back you up for it. I'm forty three and listen to it every night. It only goes for three hours and I wake up pressly start. But I even have to use it when I'm staying with friends or we're going for like a holiday. I have to put earphone thing because I can't not have it.
Speaker 2: On.
Speaker 3: Do you travel every weekend for weekend today in your carry out? Oh my god? If they pull them aside?
Speaker 4: What dream maker?
Speaker 3: It's my dream egg insecurity? Excuse me, sir, something been flagged on the X ray machine.
Speaker 4: It's my dream egg helps me sleep at night. You're gonna take your pillow on the plane.
Speaker 1: Can you to judge? Can you judge me? But have a look at Melbourne.
Speaker 4: You got your widdow Teddy Bear to take on the plane.
Speaker 1: You're done?
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you for being.
Speaker 4: Next. You'll be taking his electric blanket on the plane.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'll bring it in tomorrow. If it comes today, I'll bring it in tomorrow. Please.
Speaker 5: Do you know when I use the meditation app you have to actually have a setting on Spotify to then not play the next thing because it sends me to sleep, and then it just goes to the next song and it's like body rockers, and.
Speaker 3: Then I just can't wait for the moment you do bring someone.
Speaker 4: And they're sorry, love? Do you mind if I put this one?
Speaker 3: Do you want the night light on or off?
Speaker 4: Do you want the soft white noise or the hard white noise?
Speaker 1: Haven't the soft?
Speaker 3: Great die? Everybody? Malchi singers in ex Well Cinema.
Speaker 6: Bye, Thank You, It's gonna be a good Jason Lauren.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren only
Speaker 4: Good on socials