Speaker 1: Hello, working on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm a bit flustered. We just had a very special guest in who You're here later next week? Who is my girl crush tomorrow? Oh we're playing tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Goodbbe for Friday?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: I'm actually rattled, I fully wigged out.
Speaker 1: Normally it's me. It looks like Enoughie on the.
Speaker 2: Show you and now I say this in the nicest possible way. This young woman is not I would say a household name. Yet she will be. But in certain circles she definitely is.
Speaker 3: I reckon, she's her household name in your house because you've probably got clippings hanging.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's my favorite person I follow on Instagram. She's not an influencer though, yeah, you're not my favorite. That's that's saying something. Hang on, let me let me find her. She is. She's she can sing like she's a literal angel, got pipes. And I told her she was my girl crush and she said the crush is mutual. As I was like shooting mean that did she go?
Speaker 1: It was a very definitely, very generic.
Speaker 2: Beautiful girl we just had in not like an actual angel on it.
Speaker 4: She was amazing that's the best voice I've ever heard in the way that she just turned it on like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're playing it on the show tomorrow. Mactually tune in. I was getting around.
Speaker 3: It was a nice to someone of my caliber. Speaking of outings, were yesterday?
Speaker 1: How did you go?
Speaker 2: Also here that next week?
Speaker 1: I got to wear a wet suit that.
Speaker 5: Said police bright orange and everyone else was in black.
Speaker 3: But if you if you pulled up in the car park at Williamstown, you think I was part of.
Speaker 6: The copy playing.
Speaker 2: Were playing in the office. Don't you listen to Cold? I thought it was either us or Smooth Cold. I think because there's no annoying.
Speaker 6: You can get Coles Radio in your car.
Speaker 2: Hello the A B. Bro, I'm too busy listening.
Speaker 6: It's it's We've got the next Basically.
Speaker 5: He's trying to talk about five times.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jason, I think I'm going to take up scuba.
Speaker 6: Is it wool radio?
Speaker 2: Does woolies have a radio?
Speaker 6: I think they deal with on a different Did you get goggle marks?
Speaker 1: No? No, you know what I noticed?
Speaker 3: Their gear is much better than the stuff I've got around my pool.
Speaker 6: What did you have to do? Do you have to do training in a pool like they do at Hamilton Island.
Speaker 1: Straight into the ocean the Poolmlton.
Speaker 6: You're there.
Speaker 3: Scuba Have you ever gone to the Marriott on the gold Coat and they've got the pool But then there's a huge pool that's quite deep and you can scuba in it and there's.
Speaker 6: Fish like an aquarium. I've scuba dived with the sharks at the aquarium. Those sharks are it was still scuba dive diving.
Speaker 2: Howe in Sydney.
Speaker 3: In Melbourne, Melbourne, I've done the one where we go on the glass cage at Seawell, but those sharks are just I mean they're off their head.
Speaker 5: Was it scary?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 2: And thoughts?
Speaker 6: Just the scariest part of it was the sting ray, the massive.
Speaker 2: Or was it a man to ray?
Speaker 1: The big it's rain to the water.
Speaker 5: Cran and then.
Speaker 6: They just like flop around until they.
Speaker 5: What's a juvenile white?
Speaker 1: Juvenile great one?
Speaker 6: Just a good one. It's not great until it grows up, small small flake.
Speaker 1: And I think you're eating great whites. They're eating you what what?
Speaker 6: What? What's a flake?
Speaker 1: Flakes like just your every day shark.
Speaker 6: Gummy shark, Gummy sharks.
Speaker 4: A delicacy isn't it.
Speaker 6: You go across the you get yourself flaking? Oh my god, they's a flake special occasional.
Speaker 5: Where do you get fish and chip shop?
Speaker 4: Is it like having shark considered a delicate No, you're thinking of shark fins?
Speaker 1: Oh the ship?
Speaker 6: Did I just what? Someone has followed it for me? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're thinking of shark fin suit.
Speaker 2: Yes, not flake like a fish flakes. Shark flakes are.
Speaker 5: Shark what.
Speaker 1: You you get the chip shop and get a piece of to hang on?
Speaker 2: Wait, one conversation on the podcast at a time.
Speaker 1: It's just fish.
Speaker 6: Do you want to take shut?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 2: Know why there's two conversations happening into microphones on the one podcast?
Speaker 1: Thank you Lauren?
Speaker 2: Sorry guys, now you guys, what do you take it away?
Speaker 6: We're just talking about a guest we had in again.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Yeah, what about it? I'll just continue in the same vibe big funds.
Speaker 6: I just went on the Instagram.
Speaker 1: We're eating shot.
Speaker 6: She was.
Speaker 2: Delicacy.
Speaker 1: You know the hot chips aren't rare. They've got them at every shop.
Speaker 2: To stop talking about fish and chips is my favorite?
Speaker 5: Do you have chicken?
Speaker 2: Guys? Nineteen more day?
Speaker 6: No? I could do some hone, so could I? Actually, you know what I had? I'm going to mess on betf what.
Speaker 1: Sort of food?
Speaker 5: You're going crazy?
Speaker 6: Some steaky situation.
Speaker 1: I was at freebie.
Speaker 6: Uh no, lunch with friends today.
Speaker 2: Friends, I wasn't on your friend, my.
Speaker 6: Friend Matt and his new wife, Kobe.
Speaker 5: Coby, what are you going to have for lunch? Where are you going?
Speaker 6: Thanks for joining.
Speaker 2: Garlic they're on the rooftop the terrists.
Speaker 6: Anyone want to.
Speaker 2: Garlic on the terrace if you got there for a drink, there is a champagne pina colada. Sounds weird.
Speaker 6: Trust me, I'm on past.
Speaker 2: But we still Why are you going out for a lunch.
Speaker 6: Because we were in the bridal party. So they're taking the bridal party out for lunch to say thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nice, lovely. It'll be cheap.
Speaker 6: As well, and a suit.
Speaker 2: Oh they're just really dragging this wedding on. Then do you get a.
Speaker 4: Do you get a free day in feb can use it?
Speaker 6: I do have a fast pass or what he called.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want to waste it that well.
Speaker 6: They called it fast pass, don't they. Yeah, I don't mind that fed fast fast pass. I just came up with that. Stand Away said, that's going to write that in this journal tonight. I will in his white noise playing my.
Speaker 1: Gratitude delicious delicacy.
Speaker 2: In his lonely backyard.
Speaker 4: When are you going to use your fast pass?
Speaker 2: I'm not using mine.
Speaker 4: You're not going to I.
Speaker 6: Might use it today.
Speaker 2: To use it.
Speaker 6: That's like your tie one.
Speaker 1: Not they're not using that.
Speaker 6: Where did I get a.
Speaker 5: Thailand on the weekend on a Thursday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tonight's your tie one.
Speaker 2: I'm not get on the hard to go home. Just trust me.
Speaker 1: What don't you leave Circus that time?
Speaker 2: What time?
Speaker 6: I'm looking at may I've never seen the to come on at Circus And we did see.
Speaker 2: That, so embarrassed. That was like, I don't even Christmas party?
Speaker 1: What time was that?
Speaker 6: That was seven? Yeah? Seven?
Speaker 1: And so you walked down into Commercial Road. People would have been going to the market.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't it close because it was a fine.
Speaker 6: We bumped into a friend into we walked, we were with the friend. We walked to them behind at their house and then we went in for a drink.
Speaker 2: Who's the friend.
Speaker 6: One of thesis friends?
Speaker 3: So hang on, you walked them home and then you went to the house.
Speaker 5: They were contemplating whether to go to Bloody Revolver.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you didn't.
Speaker 6: We ended up he put on some music.
Speaker 2: It was not seven, I'm being told it was after seven.
Speaker 4: We watched Jack Charles open up the Today Show.
Speaker 6: We did too, We watched him on air, and that's usually about seven. You are gaining I think I got quick.
Speaker 2: Sources reported it was ten am, ten am.
Speaker 6: Ten was it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I got home at ten thirty to the bradie.
Speaker 1: What did you hear? Okay, there is.
Speaker 2: I heard from a little birdie along that street at the the morning.
Speaker 1: I'll translate he heard from a little birdie along that street.
Speaker 2: At around ten amund one, Clint stand Away had emerged, looking surprisingly fresh, Looking surprisingly fresh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were fine.
Speaker 6: We just I was dressed well from the suit in the wedding, still in everything. You're still in the suit.
Speaker 4: No, but actually I got a bona pick with you and you're involved in this Lozzi because you were supposed to come to the party that next day and you bail me. No, and you We were messaging Clint saying where are you?
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, dog, I.
Speaker 6: Was so I'm old and I can't Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he couldn't. He couldn't come. I turned up. Macy was shivering in a corner when I got there, but gu came good quite quickly. Mate, hair of the dog, get a bloody Mary.
Speaker 6: How old are you old? How old?
Speaker 1: Thirty? Ship?
Speaker 6: That's that circus the house. I want to go to Vegas. Vegas wouldn't come.
Speaker 2: I went to Vegas for Clinton thirtieth. I'll come for yours in August.
Speaker 6: We must go, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm available for a week. I'm not giving days to go, not giving up the holidays to go, but content I'll go for the weekend. That's all I need.
Speaker 6: In Vegas.
Speaker 2: You get fourteen hours to sleep on the way home and happy days.
Speaker 1: Friday morning, left Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: That's what I did from Melbourne Today.
Speaker 6: From New Zealand, Stand in the Pyramids.
Speaker 2: Closer New Zealand's closer.
Speaker 6: Dude, it's called the Sphinx, isn't it? Just love to go to?
Speaker 2: Eagles are playing at the Sphere. Welcome to the hotel. It's the Spirit Hotel. Please heaven up. Adele's just on a final show in Vegas.
Speaker 3: We have to leave halfway through the show. If we're only there for twenty four hours, stay for the.
Speaker 2: Whole We're there for forty Do we leave Macy there? Harry Styles is going to be playing the sphere and if so, we should go, must go, We must go. Imagine a watermelon sugar in.
Speaker 5: The sphere, imaginifying first class to Vegas.
Speaker 2: B Before we go to Vegas. Careful, pay for your first class flight from LA to Vegas. I'll buy your first class ticket.
Speaker 5: And I need the I need the long.
Speaker 6: Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's do it makes thirty in Vegas.
Speaker 3: I don't sell it thanks to.
Speaker 4: To no no no.
Speaker 2: Tourism Nevada, tourism.
Speaker 6: Nevada, Nevada.
Speaker 2: Growing up, not enough people know about Vegas. So what they need?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's this Jaegers place you talk of?
Speaker 2: No one's ever heard of it. Tourism Nevada come to us from. Yeah, not a big hole in the ground. Everything californ The hotel California is.
Speaker 6: Never been the.
Speaker 2: California place? What else do the Eagles thing?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? They have in Vegas? The delicacy that.
Speaker 2: Take it. I'm just going to check what out? Wait wait, wait, I will you can go to find out way they need break. We've got a brief, I got to go. It is taking punnel, taking.
Speaker 6: Adam.
Speaker 2: I know how to know the extring play.
Speaker 4: Until my famous man was the summer of sixteen.
Speaker 2: YD some guys from school, Yeah, had a man.
Speaker 5: It was real hard.
Speaker 2: Johnny got married such a n