Speaker 1: I know you love and you get a kick out of hearing what kids sorrow tantrum's over me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's just funny. Like I saw this video of his kid the other night and he wanted a hamburger, so the parents got him a hamburger. I don't and the tantrum over it not being the right hamburger. He didn't like that hamburger, and he couldn't explain to them what hamburg he wanted because it was just a hamburger.
Speaker 3: What do you think my four year old had an absolute meltdown over.
Speaker 2: In your house? In my house, it would be ice cream, for sure, the ice cream draw.
Speaker 4: No iPad? A hamburger, A hamburger?
Speaker 3: You kidding? When this is Sunday night, So Lou.
Speaker 2: Was out, that's so weird. I watched a video on the gram last night and I was like, my parents were just.
Speaker 1: Like it wasn't live streaming my accident and you're watching that. So Sunday night, I'm doing hamburgers and I just bought the pre pre made ones. Willie's in the pack yep, and he calls him meat lollipops.
Speaker 2: Do you have the little stick? No?
Speaker 3: He like, I cut the meat patty in half and then you just eats and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't need their own not like a kebab, that's more like meat. That's what do you call those things? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Rap a kebab?
Speaker 2: No, it's meat on a stick keb But there's another kebab which is like a.
Speaker 3: Rap I know, but that one's a kebab, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean? Like a meat skewers cheveley.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Chaslick is such a Bogan word is.
Speaker 2: I think it is? You've got a grease and ask for a kebab? It comes like that.
Speaker 4: Really what if you ask for a chaslick and grease?
Speaker 2: I would not.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I've given him the burger cut in half, meat lollipopsy I shove a what do you call it?
Speaker 2: A chopstick in there on not a hamburger.
Speaker 3: Then he sits there, one in each hand.
Speaker 2: On the meat paddy. Yeah yeah, yeah, Well you're teaching your kids wonderful tableman.
Speaker 3: Well he's four, he's watching his carps.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want the buns having that's the one that out in the lettuce.
Speaker 1: The burger anyway halfway through absolutely spits chips because he goes there's.
Speaker 4: Carrot in this in the burgie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but it's.
Speaker 3: So finely chopped in the burger. And I'm like, that's not carrot, that's seasoning.
Speaker 2: But isn't that what parents do? You're great? Yeah, the kids listening to this. That is never happened. Parents would never put hidden vegetables in your bowlerdaze. Never would Dad.
Speaker 3: There half a fruit and veggie shop goes in our.
Speaker 2: Bolin, probably listening and now they're not going to eat it.
Speaker 3: So was their carrot in it? There was?
Speaker 1: But I went and got the all purpose seasoning out of the cupboard and I'm like, no, look see orange.
Speaker 3: It's the seasoning in the burger. That's not carrots.
Speaker 2: May be silly, it's not carried in meant exactly.
Speaker 4: Really believe me, No, I don't like seasonings.
Speaker 2: Why they had aum?
Speaker 3: Remember last time the tantrum was over the magnum because it was cracked. The chocolate was cracked.
Speaker 2: Was that you or Archie?
Speaker 3: It was me. I've said, if you get me a magnum, I don't want to crack.
Speaker 2: It sounds like something you would say, four ten is our number?
Speaker 3: What was the tantrum over child or adult?
Speaker 6: Those children like they if you don't get them all the same thing. Oh clant, you know, yeah, absolutely so one has a burgie. You need three burger exactly every time.
Speaker 2: Stop calling them burgie.
Speaker 4: You're a little burgie. Loan, you're a burgie.
Speaker 1: You you want to me lollipop? I made mean lollipop, lollipop dog.
Speaker 2: I don't like baby talk. I know what do I even two babies? No speak to them properly?
Speaker 3: What about from your baby? I can pull your baby.
Speaker 2: We can talk to the dog like that. If Paul spoke to me about that? Would you like a bergie?
Speaker 4: You you want a burgiel? Boogie boggie?
Speaker 2: No boogie, no, a little boogie wiggy.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is out there? But adult or child? What was the stupid reason they threw a tantrum? Give us call it over. We are talking throwing tantrums?
Speaker 2: Happened? Why? Why they had am.
Speaker 1: Not just kids? Adults doward as well? Kids a dorm off, don't they?
Speaker 3: Yep? Sometimes don't come back.
Speaker 4: Slam the door shutting, that's it. I ain't coming back ever.
Speaker 2: I've set it to Jase once or twice, but I keep coming back.
Speaker 3: You do you do all right? Let's go to the Why.
Speaker 2: Did your kid have a tantrum? Why did an adult have a tantrum? Jace had his kid had an absolute tanty over a burger? Had Karen, I'm about to have a tantrum if you call it a burgher more time.
Speaker 3: Stop it they meat lollipops.
Speaker 2: Stop at that and meat lollipop just sounds Rachel.
Speaker 4: Good morning, morning guys.
Speaker 3: How are you are good? What was the tantrum over?
Speaker 7: It was my three and a half year or our three and a half year old daughter, Bowie had a full blown, screaming tantrum, throwing herself on the floor, the works because I wouldn't let her eat the tube of toothpastes.
Speaker 3: See I would have let him go ahead and eat it.
Speaker 7: And yeah, yeah, but then I would have had to deal with a bigger tantrum after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I reckon. My parents were the type that made me just okay, knock yourself. But you're right. You do have to deal with the wash up, don't you?
Speaker 1: Do You have ever your parents threaten you if we ever catch you with a cigarette, I'll sit you down and make you smoke the whole pack of darts.
Speaker 2: No, but we had if you swear, I'll wash your mouth with a cake of Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because Dad caught us with one of mom's long beaches in the bushes.
Speaker 6: See my my mum wouldn't do that because she was hiding the fact she smoked from Dad.
Speaker 4: So she caught me.
Speaker 1: It was like, I'm getting to exactly actually, come to think of it, because Dad sat me down. He's like, you're going to smoke that whole pack, And I remember Mom being like, do.
Speaker 2: You know how much they?
Speaker 1: Friend of us just got those three duty free pool anyway, so I don't want to smoke them a duty free long beach.
Speaker 4: So then we Mum and I sat there and smoked them together.
Speaker 2: And that's where it becomes for you.
Speaker 1: Bonding is we didn't smoking?
Speaker 2: Did you light it off for the other one as a hand out a lot?
Speaker 3: I love spending time with you really bonding this.
Speaker 2: Okay brooke from Tony. You threw an adult tantrum.
Speaker 5: I did, good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: What was it over it?
Speaker 5: Actually it was over the small like over nothing. My husband he came home with dinner one day and I just cried. I bought my eyes I saw the dinner and I bought my eyes out and cried.
Speaker 3: I just didn't want it out of happiness.
Speaker 5: No, I was so sad. I was so sad because in building up to it, we I felt so guilty because I wasn't able to cook for him. So I thought, I'll buy him dinner. We'll have a nice dinner together. I waited for him. I stayed up late. He came home a bit late, and then there was a bit of miscommunication, and as soon as he walked into the house in the doorway, holding takeout in his hand, I broke down in tears and I bought my eyes out.
Speaker 2: Was in hysteric because hang on, So this is because he bought the takeaway and new wanted to buy away.
Speaker 5: I already bought it.
Speaker 2: I bought him food as well, hads of takeaway.
Speaker 1: I'll break down in tears of happiness. We've got two meals. I think it's too much.
Speaker 4: I think needs hard enough a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, you know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes she tried to plan a nice takeaway. It was ruined, and it was ruined because he bought his own takeaway. Had dairy seriously communicate, it's.
Speaker 3: Not that hard, is it?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 3: Play nice? Kids?
Speaker 2: Sometimes we just want certain things that so bride good morning, Bright.
Speaker 4: Morning, morning Kings and hell do you want to start again?
Speaker 2: I love that morning Brian has only one been in the village, all right?
Speaker 3: By what do you go?
Speaker 7: My twenty seven the old girlfriend about the absolute dummy at.
Speaker 5: Bali International Airport because I didn't buy her a dinosaur ice.
Speaker 2: Donuts a dinosaur ice has been to break down here.
Speaker 3: This is the twenty seven year old.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend in Bali International Airport. They for their dinosaurs holidays after attend why didn't she buy herself bright?
Speaker 7: She had already spend all of her money on her tattooing the.
Speaker 4: To I've got to ask what what was the tattoo of? What was the tatle of? They were nice tattoos. I will say.
Speaker 3: They weren't your typical No, I don't say what were they?
Speaker 5: She got one with one to match with her mum, she got one to do with Bali and then she got a cat on the back of her arm.
Speaker 1: Cat.
Speaker 3: They were not we see a lot of stray cats.
Speaker 2: I have no money for dinosaur donuts because she spent all her money on the.
Speaker 3: Now, I was trying to be the nice guy.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'll get you a donut, no worry, it's just give me a dinosaur donut.
Speaker 4: I'm like, sure, no worry. So I walked six.
Speaker 5: Minutes all the way down the terminal.
Speaker 3: If she's been a Balley airport, you're going to walk all the way down minutes it's a long way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six minutes. So why did you donut?
Speaker 5: Well, they had a deal going for you get four donuts and they're squid looking donuts, whatever ones you want.
Speaker 4: And they didn't come with a dinosaurs donut, and I thought, you know what, she'll like these ones.
Speaker 2: She got a four pack instead of the dinosaur donut. That's when he went wrong, and what happened in the tantrum?
Speaker 5: Wouldn't She then decided to walk all the way back and she got the dummy.
Speaker 4: Where is my dinosaur donut?
Speaker 3: She still had the glad wrap over the test, you know, to protect them for a while.
Speaker 5: Oh there were there were kids looking at my partner wondering, why the hell is this woman having a tantrum?
Speaker 2: Why is she wrapping glad wrapping my friend
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials