Speaker 1: I just need everyone to think about that one scent that you have in your life that makes you go, oh my god, I just want to eat it. And the reason we're thinking about this is because Red Rooster fans can now purchase a scented candle that smells just like the fast food chain's popular fried chicken menu items.
Speaker 2: Give that a round of Paul is.
Speaker 3: Very good.
Speaker 1: So the Fried Lights Red Rooster Chicken Candles pack. It comes with three fried chicken scented candles, two large drumsticks, and a wing, all packaged in the restaurant's original chicken meal box.
Speaker 3: Second round of a Paul. What's for dinner? I'll just get a fried last Red Rooster Chicken counts pack.
Speaker 1: Thanks, yeah, thank you so much. And I can guarantee you this will sell out because the scent is the chicken salt.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, just remind it reminds me of my childhood.
Speaker 1: Can I say between I Reckon, Red Rooster and CAFC, they've got the best chips on the market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've got the chunky ones, don't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's probably no, but it's the chicken salt.
Speaker 3: Chicken salt, right, Okay, So it's probably a battle between maybe Red Rooster and cave but I said that they go for the chunky ones. Yeah, yes, I'm your little parrot. I got distracted because I was thinking of caves Sea chips as well. Thirteen twenty four ten. Those little scents that are so nice you just want to eat.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what it is about KFCA chips, but they're just the right amount of soggy. And I know that sounds odd when you're talking about they're just like very very moist, and I'm loath to use that word, but they're so good.
Speaker 3: I feel like sometimes when you put a whole mouthful in, you can feel it sort of squishing and you can feel the fluids coming out, and you're like, why is the fluids in there? It's delicious. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Get involved this morning. We've got some passes to giveaway to the Best Cause for the Big Wedget.
Speaker 1: I want to know from you what scent makes your mouth water? What do you just want to eat?
Speaker 3: Well at the moment, I've got a milk and honeycomb body wash that I just want to drink. I want to drink it, really so I want to put a little bit on my chest, spit onder my arms, spit everywhere else, and then just drink the West.
Speaker 1: And can I just say, I've got a milk and honeycomb body wash that I just want to drink. Is the most effeminate sentence that you've ever asked.
Speaker 2: All this shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably, Well, maybe I was just about to outdo myself because the other one and I had it yesterday as well. I gave my four year old daughter a lot of your hope and she's just washed her hair. Oh yes, and it smells like sort of strawberries and everything else. I genuinely want to eat her head.
Speaker 2: Eat your head.
Speaker 3: And then finally I understood this time for some reason, not so much with the first two, but this time I understand the new baby smell. Oh yeah, so it was sunny in particular. I'd smell him early days and be like, oh man, I get it. I want to eat him. Yeah, I want to eat my son. Yes that you You can't describe that smell, but it is beautiful.
Speaker 1: My good friend Tayley brought her baby into ten news first the other day, and I just I have all these abnormal thoughts in my head, like, oh, I just want to eat for I.
Speaker 3: Could just at least I could just sneak your finger. I'll just sneak a finger, ire the finger off. No one noticed.
Speaker 1: It's very strange, of it's weird. Thirteen twenty four ten. Please get involved this morning. Those smells that you're like, I could just eat that. I have I have one glasshouse, have a vanilla caramel candle. Oh it makes me so hungry. Oh the minute you like that double wick, You're like, I'm away.
Speaker 3: You're on and do you have How close have you been to eating actually consuming the can?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: No, because I don't think it would taste that great.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Some of those sents that are so good you just have to eat them. Let's go to Morgan and Mount Baker.
Speaker 1: Goome on to you, Morgan, Good morning, Hazy, Hello Morgan. What is the smell that you're like, I just need to eat it?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: As soon as you walk into subway, subway smell is unreal.
Speaker 5: I want a candle of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so much, isn't it that subway because it just feels homely? Oh yeah, that smell is so delicious that you just feel in a good place. As soon as your.
Speaker 1: Smell, we need on the market from subway, and if you're listening the marketers from subway this morning, we need a chicken tariarchy with sweet onion sauce candle.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, fantastic.
Speaker 3: Those sense that you're getting your nostrall just makes you want to eat it, even though physically you're not supposed to eat it.
Speaker 2: Daniel from Langhorn Creek, Good morning, Daniel, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 2: Thank you? What is the smell that you want to eat?
Speaker 6: Mine's hot cross buns. If I go into a bakery anywhere and I smell hot cross buns, I'm buying them.
Speaker 3: If I can't buy them, I'm going home with the kids that we're making them.
Speaker 1: Since send you into this hot cross bun trance, Daniel, What if it's like September, October, no Easter? Okay?
Speaker 3: Making them? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, it sounds like smell and it doesn't matter what it is.
Speaker 3: We're making them and I won't even laugh the day, right, Daniel?
Speaker 2: Do you know what else is sexy? A man who knows how to make cross That's amazing, that's amazing. Well done. Let's go to Sonya from Hope Valley. Good morning, Sonya, Hi.
Speaker 6: Do you remember the teachers used to mark my books back in the day and they used to put the scratch and sniff stickers and flavored ones. They were so yummy.
Speaker 2: Yes, the banana ones.
Speaker 6: Oh there's suddenly there was chocolate ones, watermelon ones, the peat.
Speaker 3: And rarely did they actually taste very good.
Speaker 2: Do you ever sit there and ponder?
Speaker 1: I mean, I ponder all sorts of things about the universe, But I'm like, how do they make scratch and sniff stuff?
Speaker 2: Smells great?
Speaker 3: Scratch it?
Speaker 2: How do they do it?
Speaker 3: Great question? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Just enjoy it, though, Sonya, don't think about it. Just Raphaela from Prospers, Good morning, Good morning, Jerdy and hazy. Okay, tell us what is it if my dog's paws?
Speaker 3: Yes, my daughter and I we want to smell the dog's paws and we want to eat popcorn. Yes, it smells like popcorn.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 6: In Adelaide to go smell their dogs poor and yeah, that's eating popcorn.
Speaker 3: I remember. So we don't have our little dog anymore. But her, it was my wife Reckon. I was like, smell her. Pause I'm like, I'm not going to do that, and then fine, I'm like, oh my very goodness, it smells like popcorns. You need to go home tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh, Sid's going to get it done. Goodness, Raphael.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many people right across this great state are running to their dogs right now and sniffing their paws?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yep, I can just imagine it.
Speaker 2: Is it universal to all dogs? All dogs paus smell like popcorn?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. Okay, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: And we should do a tole on this.
Speaker 3: We should here we go, Thank youel.
Speaker 1: I feel like, Raphael, it will soon become part of our breakfast meeting after the show.
Speaker 2: We should do a poll.
Speaker 3: You can be our roving reporter. He Raphael, we want to send you off to the Big Wedgie if you'd like to go along. Oh okay, all right, sure. My kid's got three kids, so maybe one of them.
Speaker 2: Will go along.
Speaker 3: Maybe guarantee the kids will love it. No presents. Big Wedge in flood Water Park, open all some of West Beach Parks. Bookie tickets now Big Wedgy dot com dot you do yourself a favor. Smell your dog's pause. See what happens brings me to this. They're eating the dogs, eating the cats, eat the cat, the cat, they're eating the dogs. Any excuse will do. Jokes. Do you sniffer, donate it, sniffer, don't eat it? Yes, okay, that's the message.
Speaker 1: I need to know. I need to know now, I need to know. I need to know. I need to know.
Speaker 3: What's the news today?
Speaker 1: What you need to know, what you need to know with Jody and as you want to say that the Commonwealth, thank is a long way since the dollar mine accounts, but I.
Speaker 2: Fear not so.
Speaker 1: Scores of furious Commonwealth Bank customers say they'll call time on their accounts after the nation's biggest bank revealed their slugging users with a new wait for it, three dollar withdraw off.
Speaker 3: Come come on, they are listen to them. They're so angry and rightfully sir.
Speaker 1: So this new fee is going to be imposed every time one of its smart access account holders want to take out cash at a branch, at a post office.
Speaker 2: Actually, who takes that money at a post office?
Speaker 3: By the way, I didn't know that was an option.
Speaker 2: No me either or over the phone.
Speaker 1: So that sparked national outrage. Seventeen million account holders have set Let me read that again. CBA told a large number of its seventeen million account holders it will close its Complete Access account and move customers to its Smart Access account, which will also impose.
Speaker 2: A four dollars monthly account.
Speaker 1: I just you know what makes me cross these big banks forget that it's our money. It is our money that you're making interest off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how dare you, slugger spees? We want to waste our money on the Jagged website. When you see less money in the banks, more money for Jagged.
Speaker 2: When you say we, do you mean me? Just let's be really clear about this.
Speaker 3: I can't say that I've purchased anything from Jagged, yes yet, but I'm very aware of your purchasing.
Speaker 1: Right are you? Are you?
Speaker 3: They're extra well, I can't rousing history.
Speaker 1: I'm not like, I can't deny that. And I'm also really falling. I'm falling into the trap.
Speaker 2: Of buying things off Facebook marketing at the moment. It's really bad.
Speaker 1: Like I've got pending quite a few purchases that I've made just on impulse.
Speaker 3: Is that do you mean like Facebook marketplace and stuff?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, Just like when you get targeted ads on Facebook. Ah, some sunglasses the other day.
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable when you talk about something and it just pops up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you go, oh my god, as if I don't need that face cream, I need that serum.
Speaker 3: And then you're like, hang on, what's my CVV number?
Speaker 7: Know?
Speaker 1: The worst thing is it's so easy because it stores your CVV number. All you have to do is click a button and oh, I know. It's really it's bordering on addiction. Actually, at the moment, if I'm really going to drill.
Speaker 3: Down, you think, yep, I think we can all identify that what was.
Speaker 2: The last thing you purchased off the internet out of curious?
Speaker 3: Good question?
Speaker 1: It certainly wasn't clothes because you've been wearing the same crap every day.
Speaker 3: Well, that was probably what it was. That two hundred dollar bundle of mad hue is gear that I got after about six wins and I was like, what are you doing? Time to grow up, Peter Pan.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just another tip while we're here talking about stuff that you've purchased off the internet. Apparently there's a brand on Shean and it's called glow Mode and it's the same people that make Lulu Lemon are making it for Sheen, So it's super super cheap.
Speaker 2: But it's like Lulu Lemon Cordy.
Speaker 3: If I was a store, just kiss their heads up. If you're a store owner and you see Jody walking past, just know she's looking for an opportunity to spend money. I'm not so all you've got to do is to lure her into the store, and she's going to drop a whole heap of cat.
Speaker 2: There's no luring.
Speaker 1: It's literally someone coming up behind me going back and I'll buy something.
Speaker 3: In self defense. Jody will throw cashing your father.
Speaker 8: He's own money less Jody and six forty nothing not just get sort of all that risky blue stuff out his system before he straighten up and deliver a very wholesome program after seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the thing with us.
Speaker 1: We need to get it out of our system before we have to be actual adults.
Speaker 3: When did only fans turn into such an athletic platform?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: My gosh, everyone's trying to outdo each other quite literally? What about this? Health concerns have been raised for a pawn star recruiting one thousand, I said one thousand guys to take part in her world record attempt sleeping with the most men in twenty four hours, one thousand blokes in twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes as you're growing up, you think what do I want to do with my life? Who do I want to be? What do I want to be when I grow up? And here we are.
Speaker 3: She's got big dreams. Yes, her name is Lily Phillips and she's a British adult entertainer. She recently began taking applications for the record breaking event, of which is currently set to take place in January.
Speaker 1: She's taking applications. Surely she takes anyone she can get. At this point, she needs a thousand participants for goodness sakes.
Speaker 3: No, the current record holder is Lisa Spark. So she's an adult film star who betted nine hundred and nineteen men in one day at a sex industry event in Poland back in two thousand and four. That feels like an opportunity loss for No.
Speaker 1: Over nine one nine, But also my brain goes to, what a quitter? Nine hundred nights and you were so close to a thousand babes? Go oh my god, eighty one more and you would have been home.
Speaker 3: And host and on that as well. I always think what if you what if there's like ten minutes to go or five minutes to go, and you guy one thousand, you roll in there and all of a sudden, all the pressures of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also you've told all your mates that's what you're doing. I'm doing this monumental world record thing, and I'm going to be guying number one thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm hooking up with this really hot only fans girl. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, she's she slept with a thousand bugs. Oh number you. Oh, they gave me a ticket, it says, And then he can't perform. They're like why, I just I just couldn't feel an emotional connection at number thousand. Can I just ask something as well?
Speaker 7: Go on?
Speaker 3: Because obviously I'm a man, I don't understand it's physically wouldn't.
Speaker 2: That be ouch ouch ouch? No, I'm with you on this one, Okay.
Speaker 1: I can't even comprehend doing it once this year a little.
Speaker 3: Time, Joe's it is word of the year season.
Speaker 1: Isn't it?
Speaker 2: And who knew?
Speaker 1: So many dictionaries had so many different words that they allege of words of the year. Okay, producers always in to explain most of them to.
Speaker 7: The Morning well some that we've already covered. The Colins Dictionary named bratt yeah as the word of the year in as in a hot summer, as in Charlie xx is in being a little bit you know, sensual and cray kray and just living your best life, go off, go brat.
Speaker 1: When you live in a house with Toddler's bratt has a completely different meaning.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 7: I think that's the point I reckon. Charlie XX has tried to like re own the words. She's like, yeah, I'm a bratt and yeah kind of Charlie revolutionary. The Australian National Dictory Center Colesworth, which referring to the duopoly of the sepermarkets. Yes, the Macquarie Dictionary, is he your favorite?
Speaker 3: You want to say in shitification? It just rolls off the tongue, doesn't It's easy to say, it's fun to say in shitification.
Speaker 7: I can't say until now I've ever heard this word. But it's made word of the Year for that dictionary. And that's in regards to the decline of products online.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you buy something and the customer service is really bad, et cetera.
Speaker 7: I did some googling and it's also known as grapification, which I like better. And then one of our other favorite words demure.
Speaker 3: Demure from dictionary dot com is very demure, very manful, very cutesy.
Speaker 7: Very cutesy. You see how I do my makeup for work, and demur is like being yeah, and like what is the word being? Like humble and like modern, modest and you know, being put together.
Speaker 1: I love the absolute irony of you doing a segment on Dictionary word meanings and just not being able to come up with any words.
Speaker 7: I needed one of the thesaurus for my other words.
Speaker 3: Please use that in a sentence? Cannot My use of these words in a sentence is not demure?
Speaker 7: Well, this one actually explains me. This is the newest one that's come out.
Speaker 3: This is the last one. Like when is it?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 7: Surely, surely it feels like an awards season for words.
Speaker 3: But also Oxford Dictionary is probably right at the top, isn't it It is yeahs from dictionaries.
Speaker 7: It is definitely, I think, particularly in the UK, but that word of the year, according to them, here we go, we go.
Speaker 2: Brain rot used to describe scrolling on presuming.
Speaker 7: Pretty much watching really crappy mindless content on your phone, just scrolling doing nothing, laying in bed.
Speaker 3: That's a brain rot, right, Well, that makes sense because that's a genuine thing that I suffer from. But also Dictionary word of the Year, it's actually two words. What's going on here?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 3: Half a night? He's got one of those little sideways fellows in the middle of an exit. Stop doing it with your hand, do you know what I mean? The little fella that connects them together?
Speaker 1: Just jumping the head around, fellow, You probably have to jump crazy socials to be able to understand how we just But also I love that you've described a hyphen there's a little sideways fellow.
Speaker 3: What a journey it's been to Jody and Hazy's Hot Dads of Adelaide. The calendar. Can we just recaptures for a second Joe's Jodi and.
Speaker 4: Hazes Hot Dads of Adelaide calendar.
Speaker 7: It's the calendar that will be on every wall or back at the toilet door in Adelaide.
Speaker 3: The hot things dads do that, aren't you traditional hot things? These men of South Australia need to be immortalized. Yes, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: THIX three two one.
Speaker 7: Calendar celebrating the normal man of Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Doing hot things. You talking about Greg.
Speaker 2: The man loves an Excel spreadsheet.
Speaker 1: He basically takes our life and he plunks it into those little squares.
Speaker 2: And God, I love it so much because it's just him taking control, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Yes, that's it, And we wanted to know what made our man hot.
Speaker 1: Dads of first contestant Artie cooking in the kitchen wordless quite a ring on you?
Speaker 7: On thank you?
Speaker 1: Do you think Lisa has nominated her partner Brett, Lisa says, when he flies back in from work in his high viz uniform and picks up our daughter for that first cuddle.
Speaker 2: But he's a hot dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: You have written amazing cook, always cooks even after a twelve hour day.
Speaker 2: Looks after his family.
Speaker 6: I know I'm very lucky, Jake.
Speaker 1: Now you've been nominated by your friend Melodies correct from Melody single dad and super dad mastershif plant whisperer, fitness pro and role model to two awesome boys.
Speaker 3: She's probably put a little bit of mail.
Speaker 7: On that world. But The best reason to buy the Hot Days of Adelaide calendar for twenty twenty five is the proceeds are helping.
Speaker 2: Adelaide kids joining us in the studio. Now is Sande Maria good that be here?
Speaker 5: But this is a new appeal we launched in September called the Advertiser Foundation Kids Appeal. We help kids and youth charities of South Australia. Kicks up the Kids is one of them ladies of great stuff. The Breeks in Schools program can't kickstart House Foundation Kids in palad of Care and there's so many kids and youth charities out there we want to support.
Speaker 3: Over the year.
Speaker 7: We have so many hot Dads of Adelaide, but there was one well known mind we needed to get Channel nine sports presenter and all round hot dad, Tommy Wren.
Speaker 3: We'd like to get at least one sort of celebrity, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: My mind goes immediately to the great Tom Red. Yeah, here I am.
Speaker 7: And the Hot Dads of Adelaide calendar wouldn't be complete without one of the hottest dads we know who took a little bit of arm twisting.
Speaker 1: Andrew Hayes I put to you, Andrew Hayes, would you be happy to be our Hot Dads of Adelaide December representative.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, although it.
Speaker 7: Was a struggle to find exactly what it was that made him hot.
Speaker 3: That's something that I didn't see it coming, to be honest.
Speaker 2: You know who else didn't see it coming? Your wife, Kara, Good morning, Carara.
Speaker 7: Morning God.
Speaker 6: There is one thing that you actually do do really well, the lad wrapping leftovers.
Speaker 3: You do it like it's tight and it's put together really well, and you have the role to do it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, to be honest, that's all I can come up with.
Speaker 3: You're a very very lucky lady.
Speaker 7: I can out my.
Speaker 3: Blessings every day that you enter my horse chard.
Speaker 7: So support the Advertiser Kids appeal and get the Hot Days of Adelaide on your wall with Jodie Hazy's Hot Days of Adelaide twenty twenty five calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeh, it's done, it's official. Joe's drop some details. How do we get our hands on this scene?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to let you know how to get your hands on the first copies in Adelaide very very shortly, the Hot Days of Adelaide calendar. But can we just drill down on the fact that your contribution to humanity is glad wrapping stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, I might do it very very sexily, dear, I don't know. It's a concern. That's all that car could come up with. That's okay. Somehow I got a ticket into the calendar.
Speaker 1: Now all proceeds, all proceeds from this calendar go to the Advertiser Foundation, Kids Appeal, And I might have gone on the front foot and sort of tried to drill down and get the first copies in Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, So buy your Hot Dads of Adelaide calendar right now, kids Appeal dot com dot Are you but you've done something outrage Yes I have, really, so someone can get their hands on on maybe a few people get the hands on a bit of a precop we'll call it an exclusive copy of Kay.
Speaker 2: It's really Channel seven.
Speaker 5: It up.
Speaker 3: Shall what you done? All right? We'll give you the exclusive details.
Speaker 4: Then, celebrating normal dads of Adelaide doing hot things. Jodi and Hazes Hot Dads of Adelaide calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, Joes too, bir it's on stone, that's what's happening here.
Speaker 2: So good looking dad's doing hot stuff. It's all those little things that your partner does. Go wow, that's very sensual.
Speaker 3: You get your dad calendar right now. Go to ww dot kids Appeal dot com dot you. Of course, we're partner of the Advertiser Foundations Kids Appeal, So it's for a very good cause. Just twenty five calendar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Advertiser Foundation Kids Appeal raises money for those in need, and so it's such a wonderful cause. I purchased the first five and I want to give some away right here, right now to Sarah from Moana.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good boy. You got yourself with a particular month that you're interested in.
Speaker 6: There, Sarah, I'm hoping it's going to be a fine calendar.
Speaker 2: With a personal message.
Speaker 6: It's the ladies that will make the secret Santa.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 3: Sarah, where abouts you work?
Speaker 2: Okay for Who's sorry?
Speaker 1: Okay? So you will be on the toilet door on the back of it, got Sarah workplace, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Oh so good?
Speaker 3: That's perfect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well done, Sarah. Thank you. And Karen from Salisbury Heights. You've got your hands on a calendar.
Speaker 3: You got said Karen.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hot Dad's of Adelaide, all yours twelve months of them? Well done. Yeah, and you're supporting a beautiful cause as well. So it's good stuff.
Speaker 7: Love it, love it?
Speaker 3: Can we just ask where would this calendar go?
Speaker 2: Workorder?
Speaker 3: Or would you like to regift it to someone else because you'd like to make their day?
Speaker 6: Well, I really want to keep it for myself, but I will go and buy two more for my work buddies.
Speaker 2: Oh legendary, nice roll, Karen, excellent.
Speaker 1: The gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? The hot Dad's of Adelaide calendar? Okay, if you missed it, head to kids Appeal dot com dot au twenty bucks for your twenty twenty five calendar.
Speaker 2: As we said, it does support a wonderful cause and check out. Mister December. I'm loased to say this, but you actually look pretty bloody good.
Speaker 3: That's Colleen. That's called airbrush sweety.
Speaker 1: I need to know now, I need to know. I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what's news today?
Speaker 7: What you need to know? What you need to know?
Speaker 4: With Jody and A.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I see houses near pubs and I think you, lucky duck. You just walk down to your pub, just stroll on in.
Speaker 8: There's nothing so.
Speaker 3: Understanding the bug the pub with no beer. You imagine the residents who actively bought a house near a pub and then immediately start complaining about the noise that comes through.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's what came first, the chicken or the exit quation.
Speaker 1: Isn't that because some people, some people could buy houses and then they build a pub, But not really here in Adelaide, most pubs have been established for a very long time.
Speaker 3: I don't see too many new pubs popping up. I don't even know what the process is with licensing, et cetera. So what about this premier Peter Malanowskis has unleashed on people who move into areas with pubs and then complain about the noise. Yeah, that makes sense, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Did he not compare it to moving into a house next to the airport and then complaining about the airport noise?
Speaker 3: Yeah, plans for their first So he was speaking at the Australian Hotels Association Christmas lunch. So this is going to be a plan you move that. It's also going to include that if you want to complain about the noise, pub of noise, it needs to me at least ten other people in the area, right, but complain. So one, you can't move into a house it's next to a pub and then complain about the noise. And two, if you're the only random person who's arcing up, there needs to be a lot of other complaining.
Speaker 2: What do I feel like? Your name's Karen? If that's the case, Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: That's that's exactly what's happening here. They're identifying the Karens and telling them to shut that, you know what up?
Speaker 1: I mean, I do feel for them because every now, man, you get someone like the likes of Hazy just stumbling out of the parb at about one am just thinking, oh, I'm going to be as noisy as.
Speaker 3: I like the moment.
Speaker 1: That's what it is, just living in the moment because people who have had far too much to drink don't have a lot of noise control or self control, do they.
Speaker 3: They're open, they're chattier than usual, they're feeling them they're feeling pretty good about themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they just want some fast food people.
Speaker 3: In fact, I could actually see this happening at people in North Adelaide from Friday going to complain about the cricket Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: People in particular who live next to the Wellington, the Oxford, or the Arch or the Lion, people brace yourselves. Guys.
Speaker 3: We were so up and about about the crows potentially moving into the parklands. Shame, shame say about parklands