Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Jason Lauren you'll start your morning right away.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Laurensgel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Good morning, a half of Briday Morning.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness for that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Actually rolled over this morning and put said and I think, thank God, it's fright. Really yeah, on for a long time.
Speaker 5: Why do you hate Friday because I'm missed doing this on the weekend.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been sick all week in the mornings have been a real burn and the weekend.
Speaker 5: Trust me, it's easy being in here Clinton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine.
Speaker 4: I also have no plans on the weekend, and it's my last weekend with no plans for seven weekends.
Speaker 5: That's a hard note from me.
Speaker 1: I know that's a full diary.
Speaker 4: Final week next weekend. Then I'm overseas working the weekend after that.
Speaker 5: Then it's we're going through the seven weeks.
Speaker 4: I've got something on, then I've got a wedding, and then I've got something else on, and then it's Derby Day.
Speaker 5: What do you going on after the wedding?
Speaker 1: Truth?
Speaker 4: Something else?
Speaker 5: What's on before Derby Day?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: The acres, all the wedding, and then I've got the wedding in Byron and then I've got Derby Day.
Speaker 5: God, oh god.
Speaker 3: So I've got to be careful not to spill anything on my suit at the radio wards because I need it two weeks later for Derby Day.
Speaker 4: Well, you're going to a very very slow drive cleaner. If they can't fix that in two weeks, how much are you planning on spilling?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Last year, remember I spoilt my credibility at the afternoon.
Speaker 1: You weren't the only one.
Speaker 3: Guys for it.
Speaker 5: Tonight it is.
Speaker 4: And you know what, even Paul said, you want to go out and watch the footing and I said, no, I don't.
Speaker 5: I want to stay in my hand Tonight I'll be on and watch.
Speaker 4: The foot Anyone's welcome to come to me, but I ain't coming to you. Not this weekend.
Speaker 5: I put the pool heater on this morning. Yeah, just when I was leaving.
Speaker 4: The house, get the inflatable big screen to watch the foot in the poop.
Speaker 3: Not yet, it's a little bit chilly. You don't want to you don't want to be submerged. And then come out and sit on a Lilah Big Boy B two take hot heat up. She'll be sitting at about thirty five when I get.
Speaker 4: That's hysterical for someone who doesn't like hot weather but he loves hot water in cold weather. This strange man.
Speaker 1: Are you sitting there and for mental day?
Speaker 5: Do what?
Speaker 4: Has he got a ring? Do you put your bum in the ring and have your legs in your hand? Do you just float your around your waist?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Inflatables in there yet. I'm saving that for summer.
Speaker 4: So what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You wad?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Doing laps?
Speaker 5: A couple of laps.
Speaker 1: You'd be sweating it up after one lap.
Speaker 5: I've got a massive pool. You push off one and you hit the other.
Speaker 4: I've seen those things on Instagram that you can lie on and it's got like a full food station all around the edge. You can put a drink, you can put on like a shark. Yeah please old okay.
Speaker 3: I was originally going to buy one of those belts that you put on your clip at the end of the pool so when you you.
Speaker 1: Swim, but you're actually in Perkins spell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're not moving with the water.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 5: Have you seen those jets spars where.
Speaker 1: People do the butterfly in it? Really trained for the Olympics in their pool.
Speaker 5: Really spa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell you what.
Speaker 5: I had to go to Crazy Clarks to get something the other day.
Speaker 4: It's Nice's Clark Rubber, Clark Rubber, so Clark Rubber catchphrase.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no, hang on, I'm going to Google.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of googling going on earlier this morning.
Speaker 1: This is essential.
Speaker 4: Hey, Amy's called? Should we talked to her? To? Amy's called? I mean, what do you call it? Calling it at six o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: For Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 4: Amy, good morning?
Speaker 5: Do you work a Hello? Do you work at Clark Rubber?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I don't, but it's my birthday.
Speaker 7: Oh I would love Yes you guys. I love you, guys.
Speaker 4: Love Amy. Can I give her something? Send it to the QT rooftop or something.
Speaker 5: She's twenty five, she's living.
Speaker 1: Isn't she a cacher?
Speaker 8: Amygan or something?
Speaker 9: I'm just on your house and I've got no money.
Speaker 4: PLGANU to Amy?
Speaker 5: Cose she doesn't?
Speaker 4: Amy? What are you doing to celebrate?
Speaker 9: I'm currently driving to work?
Speaker 1: Where's work?
Speaker 7: Amy?
Speaker 4: It's also gen Z's birthday this weekend. Oh my god, gen Z.
Speaker 1: Hello, and it's my birthday tomorrow.
Speaker 4: And I'm also turning twenty five Talk to each other, Guys, talk to each other in twenty five year old language.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday, sister, have your birthday.
Speaker 10: Fame God, double as here, Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 7: Let's say.
Speaker 5: LSD, LG.
Speaker 4: Let's not LSDA.
Speaker 5: She was asking for LSD.
Speaker 3: I was about to go, Dal.
Speaker 1: I think you've had enough rung wrong number.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: This number one hundred working Fridays. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. What a morning. We are gearing up for the big match tonight Swan's be Port and then tomorrow night Battle of the Kittens.
Speaker 5: We've got the lines going up against the.
Speaker 4: Cats, the Cats, little Cats. I'm on the guys, I'm on the little Cats for the.
Speaker 5: Whole one hundred percent. Melbourne needs to get behind the little Cats.
Speaker 4: Through the whole front page of the Health done today. You know Victoria goes mad for a Victorian team in the finals. Come on, cat is.
Speaker 3: More on the footy coming up in about ten minutes, we're gonna fload some tickets to a Grand Final breakfast. Hey guys, God love one pass and together with one pass. We've been asking you online for your best life hack. Oh yeah, via the nov player app I love a good life hack. How good is this one? Jody is scoring yourself one thousand dollars. I was aware of this one because I've seen our executive producer Brodie do it numerous times.
Speaker 5: You know, if you write on a whiteboard with permanent markets.
Speaker 4: Oh, Brady does it all the time.
Speaker 1: That Brady.
Speaker 6: That if you rub back over it with another marker, it'll come off.
Speaker 5: That's exactly right. That's what Jodie told us.
Speaker 3: She's called herself thousand bucks old thanks to one past the Ultimate life hack. Don't miss your chance to get big deals from your favorite brands. Visit onepass dot com dot au right.
Speaker 4: Now, always permanent mark is next to the whiteboard.
Speaker 5: It makes no sense, like who puts them there? Do you know what VIVI on reception got him the other day.
Speaker 3: For the I know he asked for colors. As for colors, she got him highlighters.
Speaker 4: Vivvy we love vv.
Speaker 3: Vv needs to spend less time doing the horticultural raking and more time at.
Speaker 4: Office works, less time charging her crystals. You reckond good on your viv You're not what my dad did the other day. He was this is genius trade. He's out there, just don't need it. This is an old man thing because he was he's not that old, but he was house sitting for a week and he wanted to go and buy slab beer because he was also having his mate over to watch.
Speaker 3: Expensive slab nowadays, what is it?
Speaker 1: Fifty?
Speaker 5: Oh that's on special.
Speaker 1: Cans would be fifty forty five.
Speaker 5: Fifty wouldn't here than that.
Speaker 4: But their beer confuses me because there's such a vast range of crisis from some bees are so expensive.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, if you start going those Pironi reds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Corona's sixty bucks.
Speaker 1: Have you ever walked into bad though?
Speaker 4: You get what how many is in?
Speaker 5: It's twenty four?
Speaker 1: You ever walked into a beer fridge? Yeah, it's real. That's it's.
Speaker 4: Cruises on the way.
Speaker 5: It is quite intimidating, isn't it.
Speaker 4: So he wanted to go and he goes, I'm not just going to grab a six back goes, oh, grab a slab and I'll put them in your beer bridge. And I was like, okay, dad, And I thought that's quite old. Like it's he was going to walk because where we live there's there's a bottle shop not too far. And I was like, that's quite heavy, the heavy slab.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't walk that his.
Speaker 4: Mid seventies and I was like, oh, anyway, since be a photo of him at the bottle shop. This is brilliant with one of my carry on Willy suitcases that you would take.
Speaker 5: No chicken like he was going to BARLEI with it on the desk.
Speaker 4: With the guy at BWS putting the slab in his Willi suitcase, He's wheeled it. H how's that for.
Speaker 1: A about bumps on the way home?
Speaker 4: He said, no problem, got it home.
Speaker 1: That's a life.
Speaker 4: Didn't have to lift a finger. That's I was highly humiliated. He was also wearing out Nova red Hide and Seek hoodie at the time.
Speaker 3: But no one knows what's in the suitcase. He could look like he was going into hiding. People probably thought it was me.
Speaker 4: Maybe people, yeah, the old guy. When I see something like someone walking down the street with a suitcase, I'm like, that's a stripper. All the tricks and toys in there in the middle.
Speaker 5: Of the day.
Speaker 1: What's are the tricks and toys?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not familiar drinking. There's beer in the stripper's suitcase.
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone my dad, I don't think.
Speaker 5: They're drinking with that bottle.
Speaker 4: So when you see people walking with a suit I'm like, where are you going with your suitcase in the middle of the day.
Speaker 1: Well they go.
Speaker 5: Next time at the airport, you see someone coming out.
Speaker 3: Not at the air give them ten bucks.
Speaker 5: Tip not at the air always tip your strip up.
Speaker 4: It is. It's also embarrassing when you buy your suitcase and you have to like walk through Chudston with your swing.
Speaker 5: That's a trolley job.
Speaker 4: I'm like, put a thing around it, let me carry it. That's empty. I'm not wheeling this like I think. I'm at the airport and I Scott lost.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, I'm at the food court watching Lauren. You know wheel pass. There goes a stripper at Westfield.
Speaker 4: You have a bad idea for your Christmas shopping Thoughes take suitcase and when you bite it all in.
Speaker 3: Hey, coming up, we have invites to our Grand Final breakfast and we I gear it up for one hell of a footy match tonight. Good morning, Melbourne, twenty two past six. We any of Friday. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here with us as well. Roll to the whole.
Speaker 5: Jason Lawrence Grand Final Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Got there's some bangers that go with the Grand Finals, isn't there? Hunters and collectors, Holy Grail.
Speaker 4: Mike Brady, he'll be that Grand Final breakfast singing up there, Kazalee. I think you finds them?
Speaker 1: What is it.
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 4: Always thought it was up there gazzale Yeah, Queensland.
Speaker 3: Silent Hey, we are putting on a huge Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 4: Andrew Dillon's coming down of the IFL love Andrew.
Speaker 3: Dillon, big dog is in the house as you said. Mike Brady will be there. He is going to be performing live. It's happening at David Nats's bar. Nats he'll be there. We are going to brew Mandy. It is a crack and spot.
Speaker 4: It's a great spot.
Speaker 5: We've got the rooftop.
Speaker 4: The food's so good, so the drinks.
Speaker 3: Josh Kennedy will be there with the cup. Not only that, Brownie is going to swing past. Annie McGuire will be on end. The Premiership Cup will be there so you can get a photo for the gram.
Speaker 4: It is going to be full nuffy morning, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll be great head all right.
Speaker 4: Who wants to come along? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Kate keys Bro morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 11: Hey going, I'm at your long fan Cara Catto.
Speaker 3: Well go, We're going to test out how committed you are because on the morning there's actually going to be a tattoo artist there if you want to get a premier's tat before.
Speaker 11: I'm going to get talking about getting a tattoo, so it could be on the car.
Speaker 5: Done little pussy cat lower back. I'll book you in.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, we'll trap that a Grand Final tramp stant Hey, Kate.
Speaker 3: We will see you there. And Meg we're going to check you and invite as well.
Speaker 8: Amazing, thanks so much.
Speaker 4: We can't wait to see you on Thursday morning. It's going to be so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be a cracking day. I plan on staying on for a few you're kick all day.
Speaker 1: Well that's first publy holiday, next day.
Speaker 5: First day of our holidays.
Speaker 4: He's the first time.
Speaker 5: Well you know what end of the holidays might still be he bremanded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Melbourne comes alive for that one weekend now, doesn't The Grand Final parade in tonight?
Speaker 4: Working Thursday night part of the channel line my room telethon.
Speaker 5: I'm going to turn it on. I'm gonna tell you yeah on.
Speaker 4: The big screen when you're still at Brumanity At seven o'clock on First.
Speaker 3: Finals forty hit up Melbourne's best rooftop book now Bremannity dot com dot au. Hey, guys, I don't know if you've noticed our tragic spit up on the team our Port Adelaide executive producer Naughie. Can you under your Port Adelaide training jacket? Show the guys what you're wearing underneath?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: There it is indigenous jumper Port Adelaide Jersey. Oh gosh, look at his arms. They haven't seen the sun in a while.
Speaker 5: They really haven't, have they.
Speaker 4: Hey, brow, are you feeling about the port game? Tomorrow night, Tomorrow day, today, today.
Speaker 6: Tonight, tonight. I'm really proud of my boys. I'm just you know, what, to make a prelim is massive, So I think we've already progressed further than many thought we would. Can he Hinckley keeps his job now that we've made the prelimp does he?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 6: He does?
Speaker 4: And I'm just why would they get rid of him when they're in the top four gets a bit lippy.
Speaker 5: Look at last week.
Speaker 4: I love Kenny Hinckley though he spent he spent the Cats many many moons ago.
Speaker 5: Did he?
Speaker 1: Are you a show tonight? Brodie?
Speaker 6: It's Midfield versus Midfield, so Gordon Heney Warner versus Horn Francis Rosy Butters. Whether it gets on top of that contest, I think is probably going to take it out.
Speaker 4: That sounded like another language, really did Adelaide?
Speaker 3: Most games you like to lock yourself in your bedroom and watch the game alone in your bed. Last week you were pretty much given a leave order to leave the London hotel.
Speaker 5: Where are you going to be tonight?
Speaker 6: Going to the or wrong tonight?
Speaker 1: To Port Adelaide hangout.
Speaker 6: There will be one pot alade supporter there that'll be it is okay?
Speaker 4: Are you going to wear your gear down to the pub?
Speaker 6: Yes, I've kindly got the indigenous top on, so I'll have that underneath my jacket and I'll also have my scarf and my Gavin Wagga and signe hat.
Speaker 5: I think there'll be plenty of gear this port.
Speaker 4: You you know what a Port Adelaide for the long Grand Final would be amazing. Kenny Hinckley would have a lot of fire in his belly to take out the cats.
Speaker 3: I reckon, have you washed that jumper since you got a hugged by one of the players.
Speaker 6: I have absolutely not this. I was hugged Brad Ebert in this jumper and here's these and also the brother of Brett and I hugged him.
Speaker 5: Did he cut?
Speaker 4: You're not getting arrested?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not? Wash it?
Speaker 4: You know what I love? He's got that port Adelaide hat on with the tag hanging out the side like he could not look at any more. Do you know that that's hanging out that part of it?
Speaker 5: Someone needs to go f.
Speaker 4: Nods with his whole body too.
Speaker 5: Good luck tonight?
Speaker 1: Who are you sing it?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 6: Bought out tradition from port It's more than thought out of light tradition. Never stop stop, stop stop hey, stay.
Speaker 4: Here, north Siders, listen up, Clint. You've ever been to Berkley Square?
Speaker 1: I have so.
Speaker 4: Barkley Square is on Sydney Road and it's also known as Sparkly Bear. It's sort of like its nickname, the Little It's a shopping center and within Berkley Square also known Sparkly Bear.
Speaker 5: What they got in there.
Speaker 4: There's I think there's a Woolies.
Speaker 1: There is there a carvery.
Speaker 5: I love a good carvery in a little shopping center.
Speaker 3: No, it should have.
Speaker 4: Got two sides to it, like the little Morley thing in the middle, Donut king and then probably and there's like a cute little last time I was there, there was like a library, like a borrow, like you could just return a book and take one.
Speaker 1: Library.
Speaker 5: Community have to be a library.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know for sure the ones take a book really cute. Like it's a really cute community.
Speaker 1: It is stolen from Richmond.
Speaker 4: I used to live North Side. That was a moment in time, wasn't It got kicked back here where I belong. I think that was not cool enough for the North Side anyway. Sparkly bet Or Berkeley Square, they had this piece of art commissioned by these amazing artists called Gillian Mark who made like a bronze sparkly bear and it was a bit of an icon of the area. I'll give you one guess as to what happened.
Speaker 5: Someone's gotten on the cans yep, taken it home.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 4: They took an angle grinder, went down and loaded it into a truck and took off with It's pretty heavy, it's bronze. Took three of them to do it.
Speaker 5: Good job.
Speaker 4: They've fully gone and stolen it, the Sparkly Bear. The Sparkle's being taken.
Speaker 1: Out of time.
Speaker 3: Amazing, some of the randomness people have in their house from big nights out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just didn't you have a stand away? Someone was close? It was Stanway but on the night, but it was there for it was there for decades.
Speaker 4: Also, if you know anything about the missing Sparkly Bear, give us a call. We could do our own crime Stopers heredeen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the bear?
Speaker 4: Have you seen the Sparkly Bear?
Speaker 3: I was living with a bloke and we were living together for like two years. Used to keep the TV on this big metal chest and one night I'm just like, I don't think we've ever looked inside the chests?
Speaker 5: What's in the chest?
Speaker 4: What do you mean you never looked inside? How did it get there?
Speaker 3: One of us owned it, but you know, like it was like, you know, you move it from house to house, you forget about it's a furniture. You're really twenty just on the cans all the time. And then we opened the chests on the canes all the torn in.
Speaker 5: Queens An you are.
Speaker 3: And we opened the chest and it was the full blown Queensland State of Origin cane toad mascot outfit.
Speaker 1: In the chest.
Speaker 5: In the chest did.
Speaker 1: You put the mascot out? You reckon?
Speaker 5: I how did that ends up in your no idea?
Speaker 1: Did you return it? No?
Speaker 5: So I'm running around just as a cane toad in the house and we've got the mascot.
Speaker 1: So they embraced the cane tad up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, New South I was cockroaches Queenslands and cane toad's full cane toad head was like, should I.
Speaker 4: Someone stole it when they're on the keynes one night on cokes Bunny Carlos done.
Speaker 1: No one tried to clock you with a golf club.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I was going to wear it to the State of Origin, just wander out onto the field. I am actually door dash dropped the survey. I heard in the news on over earlier. They were going through what booze is consumed for the Grand Final and different stays. Yeah yeah here in Melbourne we're into the nowhere wines.
Speaker 1: I did hear that?
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, Sydney's on the Beers and in Queensland.
Speaker 11: Very mixed?
Speaker 4: Is that a bogan and coke and coke?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I had a house party at my place in Hawthorne and there's a seven to eleven up the end of the street and some bogan that I went to school with decided to steal all the orange ballards and which I walked out in the morning and I had to return them. I had to do the walk of shame that I shouldn't have had to do.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that was a silly decision. Let's go to morning. Since Sam morning, what have you waken up with?
Speaker 5: After a big night?
Speaker 9: I wake up.
Speaker 8: When I was sitting with my brother a number of years ago, I walked out into the fullway and Ronald McDonald's was there.
Speaker 3: Ronald McDonald's statue.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Was he sitting down because the Ronald McDonald's and they used to sit on a park bench. Is he standing up?
Speaker 7: Sitting down?
Speaker 4: He was standing up?
Speaker 8: He was Normann. We moved him up to Erra Glenn and then he got many bird down in.
Speaker 3: The boh Ri ip Ronald God, I would have been going well tonight we have to go get Grimace and the Hamburgler.
Speaker 5: Get the full set.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 4: Every McDonald's store used to have a Ronald McDonald's statue. Yeah, the one England Waverley Clint remember it was sitting on a part it was.
Speaker 1: There was a golf course down Geelong Way and a few a few young kids stole the big golf ball on the big gigantic team. They prized the golf ball off and it went mia for for months and months and months.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, rolling all right.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten. What did you take on a night out?
Speaker 3: If you've waken up with the street sign a golf ball or Ronald McDonald, we want to hear from you.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten. What did you take home on a big night out?
Speaker 3: Give us a call here right, no bar, thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 5: What have you stolen? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Shit all roight?
Speaker 3: What have you woken up with after a big night out? Let's go to Jackie Mount Eliza. What'd you wake up with?
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, I used to work with a bit of a rap bag crew at McDonald's in Hastings. Yeah, and west. There's steal plenty of stuff from the from macaso sources and you know those snoopy bears and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: But anyway, on the Happy Meal toys, all.
Speaker 12: The Happy Meal toys like collect the whole set, try and flog them off the people. Anyway, we were out one night having a you know a little bit of a dread helpless sugar cane champagne like Jase would have, and we we went to the good Year local Goodyear there was one in Hastings.
Speaker 3: No, and the big tire shot, Oh, no, you got the big tire? Have you got the big tire?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 12: We climbed up on the roofs they used to have a good Year blimp, Yeah, a mini blimp, and we we pisted it off the roof of the Goodyear Auto Center and we got it back to the backyard, blew it up, had a great time in the backyard just bouncing off it. And yeah, I don't know what happened to it after.
Speaker 4: That, but it was you would have waken up with it taking up the entire backyard thinking what did we do that for?
Speaker 1: Are you going out this weekend? Jack? I want to come.
Speaker 3: I'm here in your mate. The sisters. We'll take more calls next. We are talking what have you woken up with after a big night out. Sparkly Bears gone missing on the north side.
Speaker 4: Sparkly Bear has gone from Berkeley Square to Big Bronze Sparkly Bear.
Speaker 5: Has it been spotted anywhere? Do we know it hasn't?
Speaker 4: It was spotted being taken. The group using angle grinds is to cut down the statue and then lifted it with a crane, loading it into a truck on Sydney Road. Haven't at four A.
Speaker 1: There was a big appeal on the news last night?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 3: Remember the There was another radio station here in Melbourne and they used to have a giant statue and someone flogged it and everyone thought it was us.
Speaker 5: I think that was and we're like, we're way too.
Speaker 3: Lazy to be going down at five o'clock in the morning with an angle grinder.
Speaker 4: So this statue is by Gillian Mark. They do those bigger maount I think they had the big like Rhino in New York City, the big to raise it. They do a lot for conservation and a lot for endangered animals. But anyway, someone's stolen it. Where is this?
Speaker 1: Is there a gorilla stolen from an age care home in Melbourne? Just a few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: What sort of gorilla?
Speaker 1: It was a gorilla?
Speaker 5: I'm sure it wasn't. It wasn't just some here old bloke.
Speaker 1: No, No, it was an actual gorilla statue. And the nursing home residents used to get photos with it every day seeing that. Yeah, and they put the police air wing up and the police air wing got it, found it in someone's backyard.
Speaker 5: Oh, good to know.
Speaker 4: Money well spent by the old He is happy they spend money the gorilla.
Speaker 5: They probably thought Gary was one of the inmates.
Speaker 4: They're not called inmates.
Speaker 5: Sorry, sorry, my bad residence, right, one of the residents.
Speaker 3: That's a big gorilla.
Speaker 4: Things are going missing all over Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Clinton from a bar in Richmond, what did you wake up with?
Speaker 11: Good morning boy? How are you we're doing? That's good? I worked out with a wine barrel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a whole barrel.
Speaker 4: How did you get.
Speaker 11: Well? Actually we it was in a bar at a table and we got one of our friends to flirt with the security guard and we took about half an hour to slowly roll it to the door, and then we put it in the back of the camera and took.
Speaker 4: Was it one of those wine barrels that was being used as a table.
Speaker 1: Said, yeah, I didn't have any product in it.
Speaker 4: When I went to Germany. On we went to like one of those big beer halls in Germany, and they said, whatever you do, don't bother try and steal the steins. You know, they're like those big whatever they are. You everyone tries to do it, you won't. You won't be able to get them out, so just don't. It's a bad look for us. I woke up with three of them in my bunk bed in my hostel, just kind of smuggled down, yeah, down, and every up, every sleeve down, every.
Speaker 5: Sleeve, trouser leg.
Speaker 1: Big style drink.
Speaker 5: Down the front.
Speaker 4: I was pretty flat chested back then. I'll probably just rolled one down.
Speaker 3: The frontmour, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 5: We are good? What have you waken up with?
Speaker 8: When we were young high schoolers, we used to drink as you did, and get bored at home, go and do the good old knock and run and knocking.
Speaker 5: On, nick knocking, you knock, and then you run.
Speaker 8: Nick knocking, And then we woke up the next morning with unhappy parents saying, why is there twenty five of them old mail boxes you could pull out of people's front more front yards and on our front lawn.
Speaker 4: So nick knocking and stealing people's letter boxes and you didn't even conceal them in the back.
Speaker 3: At the time you think it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: It is quite funny. That's funny. That's funny and really annoying.
Speaker 3: It's just gone seven o'clock coming up. We're going to check you out to work the latest in news. Beck Madden's going to be joining us a lucky Neil from the Lions in after eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 5: You are listening to Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning Melbourne. I thought it was Friday all day, Yes, Friday. Vibe about the.
Speaker 5: School holidays start today?
Speaker 4: Oh they do?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Well a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Thank you any parents out there. I'll see you at Dan Murphy's today at about mid days.
Speaker 4: How many weeks?
Speaker 5: Two weeks feels like two years.
Speaker 4: What are you going to do for two weeks?
Speaker 3: I'm been taking to the basketball next to Phoenix and men throwdown the throwdown.
Speaker 1: You courts it. You would be caught if they put you on the big screen. I'm called a celeb camp. I'm going to get a message to them to be on the big screen and interviewed about his knowledge of basketball.
Speaker 4: Definitely, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 3: So we hear you retired coach. Yes, took a team to the Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Tired from the Vipers coaching job or.
Speaker 13: Just scalpers, snakes snoppers, scalpers just get kicked off.
Speaker 3: I didn't get kicked off. I was asked to coach for a second year, but I retired. Oh we made the Grand Final and that was a clear ahead.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Laurens ken Hinckley of basketball, A retired Grand final coach.
Speaker 3: Wow, what's up under tens doesn't really matter? So he's playing Melbourne United and the Phoenix next Thursday night. Thank you steep backing the can't no more questions sound Melbourne Creek.
Speaker 5: I will be going for the Phoenix favorite player number eight.
Speaker 1: Say Mitch Creek. Mitch Creek, there you go.
Speaker 5: He's person, Yes, yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Prefers them dog, but we'll go with Mitch Creek.
Speaker 4: Okay, So footy season's ending and you're getting into basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, school holidays, Lauren will be getting into everything. To be honest, movies. You know what I'm actually you know what I'm going to do. It's got an idea these school holidays and feel free to steal it. I don't know how it's going to go, but every parent will relate for the next two weeks. It's like you become a cruise ship director. Every day the kids wake.
Speaker 4: Up there, do you have a world city today?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: What I'm going to do.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get a big jar, right, I'm going to put some money in there for the holidays, and each day when they want to do an activity, the money comes out of the jar. If you want to blow all the cash today at time zone, that's it. Cash is gone.
Speaker 4: That won't work. They'll do it on the first day and then they're like, what are we going to do Todaydad? What are you going to do Todaydad? What are you going to do today?
Speaker 8: Dad?
Speaker 4: And you're like, fill up the jar?
Speaker 1: Why don't you You got much money?
Speaker 4: And they can pick one out every day.
Speaker 5: God, that's what my wife said. All right, it's not about great idea, not a bad idea. They don't know. It's excitement, okay.
Speaker 3: Jar of activities. It's better than keys. All right, Hey, coming up after the kid.
Speaker 4: LARROI, something's happened to one of my friends Jace and it's going to infuriate you.
Speaker 1: We will go there next.
Speaker 13: Doesn't take a lot kid, l roie girls.
Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Big shout out to the lovely Beck Madden, who would be in the traffic and on the way into Nova. She is joining us after seven point thirty this morning.
Speaker 4: Wait to catch up with Vicky Madden. A nervous cat, yes, big cats.
Speaker 3: A firecracker on a night out, wouldn't she great fun?
Speaker 1: She's always a firecracker.
Speaker 5: Could be fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, should ask her when she comes in?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a bit of a fire cracker back.
Speaker 4: I thought you're gonna ask he for a drink?
Speaker 5: Well, that would be in appropriate.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hagar are you guys?
Speaker 1: That got weird really quick?
Speaker 5: Which?
Speaker 1: Please still coming?
Speaker 5: You just kept pure to Beck's just down a massive you eat on the way.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Hey are you too? Probably you more Jason than Clinton? Are you a p D A kind of guy?
Speaker 3: I like a handheld in public? You know, big hugger smooch. Yeah, I don't mind it. You're not a pash.
Speaker 1: Not Where can you pash wherever I can? Whenever I can?
Speaker 4: What about online? Because this is where PDA is going, Like online, like on Instagram, on Facebook.
Speaker 5: People are very not really my thing.
Speaker 4: Some people find it really important, like you would have seen it friends who post pictures of them macinon with the fun. I mean there's a wedding photo and engagement photo.
Speaker 1: Or a or a throwback Tuesday or throwback Thursday to your wedding day or anniversary first.
Speaker 4: Time in your in your bio. Do you have like Lou's husband. No, A lot of people do that. They're like radio host husband Ulou, or like an engagement ring with like.
Speaker 1: Or the couple emoji with.
Speaker 4: Yes, they put their their spouse in there.
Speaker 5: I'm not a family sticker guy on the car either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I can't say he's a family stick a guy. But a lot of people really do put their relationship status on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And one of my friends had a huge issue with his girlfriend. He's not a huge he's not a huge Instagram anyway, but they've been together for about a year and he's never posted a picture of her on his social and she's won not one. Nobody doesn't. There's not a lot on that question.
Speaker 5: She's like a surfar that's my question.
Speaker 3: How often.
Speaker 5: How often does he post?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know, maybe like four times a year? And it's always a bit random, like you know, like a sum What about.
Speaker 1: What about on Facebook? Is he in a relationship with?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what about that? When you used to have to and then say, Clint stand away, he is no longer in a relationship.
Speaker 3: When and I broke up, Gina, I set a three am alarm to wake up and change my Facebook status so that way would change.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't pop up even.
Speaker 4: When I broke up with my boyfriend, I just fully deleted Facebook. Yeah, everyone knew that it was not that anyway. She said to him, I need you to post a picture of me on your social media because he's got he's on it, like he scrolls and he like.
Speaker 5: How long they've been together? A year?
Speaker 4: And she said, if you don't post a picture of me on your Instagram, I'm breaking up with you.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's a red flag, you know what.
Speaker 5: I know, no post, That's what I said. What other photos has he got? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: If he's got photos of like race horses and exactly. You know, he just is like what his favorite part?
Speaker 4: And I said to him, don't do it, no.
Speaker 1: Way, ay.
Speaker 3: If he is posting photos of like him and his friends and stuff, like that.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, he's going to photo someone else's wedding. He's got a photo some surfboards got a photo of like, I don't know who that is, maybe a friend's child or a niece or a nephew. Photo of a cye bowl.
Speaker 5: It's pretty rogue.
Speaker 1: He's putting up a fair bit of content. I'm surprised there isn't one of the MESA.
Speaker 3: Okay, hang on, I think when you're putting up someone's child, you really need to put it.
Speaker 4: It's not yours, a niece, it's a niece.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think if you're doing a post for a niece, then so.
Speaker 1: Needs to go up. Sorry that was.
Speaker 4: That was a year ago.
Speaker 5: Oh that was.
Speaker 1: She's given him an ultimatum.
Speaker 3: Out have you heard what?
Speaker 4: And he didn't do it. She dumped him.
Speaker 1: What she's over over?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said, you're not taking me seriously.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what? He dodged a bullet?
Speaker 1: Is it done?
Speaker 4: She said it was a sign of commitment.
Speaker 3: She's high maintenance produced this. We love Claudia and your partner, but what's she on you about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love her too, but sometimes she gets a little bit shitty with me because I don't have a photo of her or us as my phone lock screen. I just have a standard graphic, you know, just some callers. I don't do photos on my lock screen, not of me, none of my friends and anyone else. And she just wants a photo of us now.
Speaker 4: Once Paul had me on the background of his phone, and then he went on a trip and he came back, and when he came back, there was a picture of a river on his phone. And I was like, where did I go? And said, no, no, no, we're they're away with friends. And he said one of the kids put a photo of them. And then I didn't know how to get it off, and I just ended up with this.
Speaker 1: That's nature. Nature's fine.
Speaker 4: Do I need to dump him?
Speaker 5: No? I think you need.
Speaker 1: The lock screen's a real big commitment because you stare at it a lot.
Speaker 4: The lock screen is what's on your lock screen?
Speaker 5: Two of my kids and I've got three.
Speaker 3: Oh, the fresh one he doesn't know. Jury is still out on him. Hey, thirteen twenty four ten, What have you had to do for love?
Speaker 5: Have you had as your partner? Me at your back?
Speaker 3: Can you paste about me? Can you put me on your lock screen?
Speaker 4: What about those very supportive girlfriends who sit and watch their very unfit husband's playing like Division seven on local footy every Saturday morning. Will be there in the rain.
Speaker 1: Tuesday night netball at the netball Center.
Speaker 4: You used to make an ex boyfriend come and score every Monday night.
Speaker 3: It was like, seriously, she went on a roast chicken last night that could have been a piece of two by four.
Speaker 1: Did that actually happen? Did she have a cook it?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, I was grinding my teeth down on that thing.
Speaker 1: Going just more gravy, bro, Yeah, you're swimming in gravy. Did you at least have peas?
Speaker 5: No peace?
Speaker 1: No pea?
Speaker 5: We had corn?
Speaker 3: No peace?
Speaker 4: Peace can go in the beer.
Speaker 1: I love peace, gravy, peas and mash.
Speaker 3: Oh get inside me. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: What do you have to do for love? Is it cooking a meal that you absolutely hate that you know he or she loves it, so you do it. Is it putting them on your lock screen even though you don't want to do it?
Speaker 3: Caravan? Is Christmas with your family? I loved doing that. What did you have to do for love? Whether it was watch a terrible TV show? Go on terrible holidays.
Speaker 4: Watching a terrible TV show. I made Paul sick through Emily in Paris. I reckon he secretly loved it.
Speaker 1: Terrible lou watch Below Deck for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's lost.
Speaker 4: I watched. I went, I went to the State of Origin.
Speaker 1: You did too, You did too kind of enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: I had no idea what I was watching.
Speaker 5: You went with me to my kids' school.
Speaker 4: Musical That's more for pity than love and.
Speaker 1: A free good content too.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was. It was thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number.
Speaker 3: Welcome to you Friday morning. What have you done for love?
Speaker 5: Melbourne? What have you done for love?
Speaker 4: What have you done with love?
Speaker 1: I'll pass on my expertise in this area.
Speaker 4: You've never done anything. You've to the degree to try and win someone over.
Speaker 1: I went to a concert one I can't remember what the concert was, Elanas Morris set.
Speaker 4: Remember we would have loved that, though I probably did actual jaged Little Pill? Was that Elanas Morris?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ironic the Cranberrys.
Speaker 5: Because I was in love with Michelle from Mather's. Yes, Oh yeah, Michelle From's the Shoe Shop. Yep.
Speaker 4: I went to the State of Origin for love to show my fiance.
Speaker 1: Paul that I could like it, had a great time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't talk to him all nights. That was and down on the other end of the road.
Speaker 5: Well the time, I love you, Michelle.
Speaker 3: Can't believe that didn't work out.
Speaker 4: Great song thirteen twenty four ten. What did you do for love? Jessing Clyve.
Speaker 11: I had to give up Nando's for an X Why that is no?
Speaker 1: Why give it up?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not.
Speaker 7: He got fired.
Speaker 8: So when we broke up, so I ate nothing but Nando's photos.
Speaker 7: So hang on.
Speaker 4: He worked at Nando's. He got fired, and then you could never go back there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, pretty much any and Nando's anywhere.
Speaker 4: And what did he do that he was as Nando's alumni.
Speaker 9: He stopped turning up the shift.
Speaker 8: That was the problem.
Speaker 5: Well, that'll do it, that'll do it. No way have you tried.
Speaker 4: And then when he dumped you, all you did was eat Nando's. That's the ultimately.
Speaker 3: Gen Z, who works on the team, had never had Nando's ever. I took her over to get some Perry Perry chips.
Speaker 5: The other day.
Speaker 4: She's in Port Douglas. No Nando's import, No.
Speaker 5: Nanto's in Port Douglas.
Speaker 6: The only thing we have import is dominos.
Speaker 4: Oh but she's had a lot of dominos.
Speaker 5: But you have no other takeaway do they McDonald's.
Speaker 10: No, that's like an hour and a half drive away mcmuffins.
Speaker 1: So what did you what did you share some? I got Perry Perry chips seasoning or dip. No, no, no seasoning, and I like the dip more the seasonings.
Speaker 4: I like both. You don't like the seasoning on the chip and then I like dipping the seasoned chips in the dip.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 3: That's the only I love Hamish Blake, great guy, funny, genuine doesn't like Perry Perry chips.
Speaker 4: That's straight.
Speaker 3: You think you know someone, rachel.
Speaker 5: Morning, I got Perry Perry on the brain.
Speaker 7: Rachelle, What did you love?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 9: When I was like twelve years old, I have the biggest crischool and I thought it would be a great idea.
Speaker 11: To obviously trying to impress this and he just jumped off the top.
Speaker 9: Of the playground.
Speaker 12: Oh no, I definitely thought I could do.
Speaker 1: The same thing.
Speaker 12: I went to jump off my.
Speaker 4: And I ended up breaking both my elbows. Oh did you take on a date afterwards? At least?
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 10: I'm pretty sure he thought I was a freaking just left me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't win.
Speaker 3: It's an amazing what we're trying do to impress people elbows. I started going, oh what here we go? What the was a girl I liked and she worked at an art museum? Oh so I started a gallery. I started going at the art galleries and look at textures and water paints.
Speaker 5: And all that.
Speaker 1: Because you've got a knife for us.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I got hanging at my place of those pictures. They've got an ike. Yeah, they're very good.
Speaker 4: Workout for you.
Speaker 3: It didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Yellow taxi on the black and white arts.
Speaker 3: The red London bus.
Speaker 4: What about the one with all the city? Yes, London, Paris, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: It's gone six to eight. Beck Madton joins us in minutes and we got five grand up for grabs, all coming up before eight o'clock this morning here on Nober one hundred, Good morning, Melbourne. Work any Friday.
Speaker 4: Dead Shehed's mid season clearance is on with up to fifty percent off everything.
Speaker 2: No one's better in the bedroom wake.
Speaker 1: Up with Jase loading.
Speaker 3: That's right, thanks your mate to add bedshed. We're even offloading cash all week. Nice and early in the show. Bed Sheds mid season clearance is on right now with up to fifty percent of everything bedshed There is no one better in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: We've been giving away cash all week, Jason. One of our lucky winners is going from having five hundred dollars in their back pocket to getting an upgrade. They're being upgraded to win a temper pro at a meeting Queen bed. We're thirteen and a half thousands.
Speaker 3: If you got one of that nice mattress, wouldn't And that is going to Tiffany for Manda. Good morning money. Oh you're on the package store.
Speaker 10: What what?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 4: You two are going to have fun in that new bed.
Speaker 3: Damage that thing, Tiffany.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, thank you so Muchtres.
Speaker 1: Don't you like sleeping? Love sleeping?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you're gonna have the best.
Speaker 5: Sleeper mattress protectors will save your life.
Speaker 4: Never get out of the bed exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Is it a partner. In the background, he sounds pretty happy about it.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm lucky.
Speaker 4: You're getting lucky sis.
Speaker 1: In that temper mattress.
Speaker 4: What did he say?
Speaker 5: What was that said?
Speaker 1: I'm a bit stoked, Jason, it's a bit stoked. Good on your guys. You happy sleeping.
Speaker 5: Congratulations on sleeping.
Speaker 3: That's cute, have fun beg Mann and joins us next here on Nomber one.
Speaker 1: Hundred, introducing our next guest, a Melbourne media queen who has graced both our screens and our airways over the years.
Speaker 2: I Got No Rules, No Rules.
Speaker 1: Next week she hosts one of the biggest nights on the footy calendar, the Charles brown Low Medal. Please welcome to the show. We'll beg your maddack.
Speaker 4: One of our favorite guests.
Speaker 7: Love when I get the invitation from you guys.
Speaker 12: To come here.
Speaker 5: You are welcome anytime.
Speaker 3: Any time.
Speaker 4: Now, before we get to the brown Low, let's talk cats. Yes, Oh my gosh, you've got beautiful little Ruby in here this morning dressed head to Tonya Katski.
Speaker 7: Well for good reason. It's footy colours dpe today the gold Coin donation.
Speaker 5: School holiday starts today as well for you.
Speaker 10: It's a really great times.
Speaker 7: Just an over kid at home. Two weeks of my life.
Speaker 3: School the same lou Last night my wife was just like, don't forget school finishes at one o'clock tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Noither, I think the last day of the very last day. But we're normal.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: The gate for a few hours to putting gear on chicken.
Speaker 7: I know it's really difficult.
Speaker 1: Do you get do you get nervous about the cats?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What's yes? Stand paint a picture for us.
Speaker 10: I'm really quiet and then really loud, either ends of the spectrum.
Speaker 7: I'm crazy to be around. Depends what I'm sitting with. If I'm in the fancy bits, but the fancy people have to be a little.
Speaker 4: You're always in the fancy Pretend you're down with the cheese.
Speaker 7: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 10: Two years ago the Grand Final, I was basically in the cheers scorn.
Speaker 4: It was great. That's amazing.
Speaker 10: That's where you want to be the Final.
Speaker 7: You want to be. No, you do not want to be behind glass on the Grand.
Speaker 3: Finally, can I bring up what we're chatting about off the air? Used to be the number one ticket holder?
Speaker 4: I did thirteen years.
Speaker 7: He had that thirteen years amazing.
Speaker 5: And I had you picked a fight with Daryl Summers to get it.
Speaker 4: She took it off. Well, they gave it to her. He did his time. It was your turn.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 4: From one legend to another.
Speaker 7: I did thirteen years and.
Speaker 5: Did he happily pass that over?
Speaker 10: And do you know what I think? This is this little strange one. This will rattle you. Felicity Kennet used to be no the number one ticket holder, but wasn't her husband the number one at Hawthorne?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I told you it would rattle you.
Speaker 4: Family rivalry.
Speaker 1: What are politicians love the Cats? Braxy Inca.
Speaker 5: Yes to your ted Baal Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: You ever go down to the dressing rooms of the Cats after the game?
Speaker 7: Not often. I feel always a bit awkward down here. I feel awkward.
Speaker 4: It is with there's so many people in there after game we went down, love it, you don't feel pretend The.
Speaker 3: One time I was going to go, Clint was going to take us down and gather around, but they wouldn't let him in. Did you get.
Speaker 1: Outdo did you get I had a few?
Speaker 3: He even did the My dad worked in there. No like not today, mister standaway.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 3: It was pretty degrading.
Speaker 7: Did you just go to be going now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And remember he dragged us around that stadium because.
Speaker 10: You have to fight when you're downstairs. It's so hard, especially.
Speaker 7: When you've had a few. North of South walking around that m c G. It's very hard to find where you are.
Speaker 4: Let's talk cats though. Gee, they're looking good, aren't they.
Speaker 7: I don't want to get ahead of myself.
Speaker 4: Come on, the whole of Victoria, I know.
Speaker 10: Do we as Victorians do we? We all need the final?
Speaker 7: We need them in the grand Father Cats.
Speaker 4: No one wants to be the state teams in the Grandfather of the question.
Speaker 3: I was chatting with a few friends during the week. They're saying Geelong is a bit quiet. There's no sign.
Speaker 1: They do it so often.
Speaker 10: Down and hang on, hang on, I think it would be bad before you're into the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: Just you wait.
Speaker 7: That hasn't worked out for people in the past.
Speaker 4: When you've got your house painted blue and white and they don't make the Grand Final, awkwitch. But if they make the Grand Final, that town turns feral, doesn't it. I live down there for a while and it's like nothing you've seen before. People paint their entire houses, paint their car faces, cats.
Speaker 10: Cats, long next week, it's really fun.
Speaker 3: Make it into the Granny. Let's let's do the show one morning next that's a.
Speaker 1: Commitment, but let's do it.
Speaker 4: Yep, Lauren or face paint you do the face painting, Rebecca Maddam, I won't be face painted. I will do the face painting.
Speaker 7: You look good as a little, our little cat.
Speaker 4: My days of face painting long colors are behind.
Speaker 1: Did you do that?
Speaker 7: We need to dig out through the archive number on each.
Speaker 5: For them, all four of them?
Speaker 1: Shall I change tact?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hostess with the Most Test Monday Night. Melbourne loves watching the brown Low Medal and especially you in action. Can I ask you when do you find out who.
Speaker 7: Wins when everybody else finds?
Speaker 1: Not like a few rounds earlier.
Speaker 7: No, we just find out.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, damn it because I've been off at a good payout.
Speaker 1: Because I do a little. Because past the envelope, I've seen it.
Speaker 4: The arm guard men.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're not wrestling the armor guard man. I'm not taking them on, no way.
Speaker 4: If they do. You think they make everyone sit through that both for ninety five.
Speaker 1: They could pop up at round eleven and tell us all put us out of our misery.
Speaker 4: Are there any special guests? Because they always wheel out someone to play a big song?
Speaker 7: Am I like to say?
Speaker 5: I don't?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 10: Am?
Speaker 7: I am I getting nodded.
Speaker 4: Guess what the publicist isn't listening, won't she's not?
Speaker 7: She's talking?
Speaker 3: Yeah she can say?
Speaker 5: Is that for me?
Speaker 7: There's a good musical act.
Speaker 4: I reckon it started with a d because.
Speaker 13: Home grind or Darryl sorry, or they're just the chicks down.
Speaker 4: I heard Judd's going.
Speaker 7: I think she is going.
Speaker 4: Rebecca Judge making a return to the brown.
Speaker 7: At the Brownlow because she's just invited from.
Speaker 1: Daryl would be fun, wouldn't it. I don't think he's doing.
Speaker 10: I don't know if we get the room back of Katie Perry. It's not Katie perrything's going to win the Brownlow?
Speaker 4: The Carlton guytrick cripstric crips he wanted two years ago. Yeah, I think he'll win again.
Speaker 5: Do you think?
Speaker 4: I reckon? That's like scond Juddy. You are going because they love him but they don't know. They don't know, but they don't.
Speaker 3: Know want to.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to get.
Speaker 1: Only the armor guard only be.
Speaker 10: You know how good I wins the brown On?
Speaker 4: Rubes is coming in? Do you know who wins the Brownlow? Metal Ruby Beec's little daughter's running in?
Speaker 5: Did your daughter know who the entertainment is?
Speaker 7: She didn't even know what the radio was.
Speaker 10: I said to her this morning, would you like to come in and see and see the guys on the radio? She just looked at me with this blank face. The kids of today. I tell you no idea what rayleygh.
Speaker 3: Was playing in the car the other day and the kids like the song finished that I played again and I'm like, yeah, maybe in three hours, mate.
Speaker 5: You got to wait for it to es.
Speaker 10: That's what we do when she's watching real TV, because can you fast forward that bit or rewind up?
Speaker 7: Like, no, this is real TV. She's like, not Netflix.
Speaker 5: You will watch the replayer mum on the news and you will enjoy it.
Speaker 4: It doesn't watch the next beck. We've got Lucky Neil coming on next do you can he do it? Can he win the brownload? Do you think?
Speaker 7: M hmm absolutely?
Speaker 10: Nick Das, Yeah, he's the people specimen.
Speaker 4: Let's ask our footy correspondent Jason.
Speaker 1: We can't say any of the names that we've already mentioned.
Speaker 3: We'll actually drop money on Petrarca at the start of the year, so let's come back and buy.
Speaker 4: The only football player he knows that you'll be watching on Monday night.
Speaker 7: You'll be staying up late past your bedtime.
Speaker 3: Would miss it?
Speaker 4: Red carpet We do have.
Speaker 7: A red cap of Scots at seven thirty.
Speaker 10: Yeah, seven thirty and Abby and Abby and Daisy, everybody and Delta before she performs.
Speaker 5: Seven maybe brownlow Metal.
Speaker 3: Red carpet coverage begins seven thirty seven and seven plus Beck Madden always good to see you go the cats goat Hey if you're coming to our Grand Final breakfast, Someone at the breakfast next Thursday is going to win tickets to go to Katy Perry's sound check.
Speaker 4: Huge at the g before the crowds rolling, Yeah, before the Grand Final, just you, Katie and a few others. Maybe if you take not like one hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: Couple of sound it would be great.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I love seeing behind the scenes of how those big shows.
Speaker 1: B TS b they won't be there. Oh no, just Kate, does that a band?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, BTS that's what they call BTS. What is the few techs in a bed?
Speaker 5: No? No, it's quite huge, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're quite big BTS massive.
Speaker 4: K We don't have our finger on.
Speaker 1: The pulse, do we, Lauren?
Speaker 4: What do they see b T S b T S Seeing some bangers such as huh permission to dance?
Speaker 5: You just looked at the screen.
Speaker 4: And buffer but and dynamite. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: If love it.
Speaker 4: This is BTS.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they won't be there.
Speaker 4: And they did that one with PAS. No, they're not there. It's just Katie Perry.
Speaker 5: You got it.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we'll talk about that next week.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, maybe we play with your lips.
Speaker 1: Loses lips A.
Speaker 3: Lauren Phillips has many skills in life. Driving is at one of them, but lip reading is right up there.
Speaker 4: And talk about me behind a glass window, I can see you.
Speaker 3: Thanks to Dental Group, good old Bentley Dental Group, all dental under one roof. You can visit e B d G dot com dot au. They are the best in the business. Lauren's going to put on noise canceling headphones and she okay, we're going to be pumping music in her ears. I think we're playing BT s are we and she has to read our lips what we're saying.
Speaker 1: Should we go?
Speaker 5: Let's go footy feel I'm going to start, Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I think I think I think the Pussies will win the flag.
Speaker 4: I think the bulldogs will win the flag. The bulldogs aren't in.
Speaker 1: I think the pussies will win the flag.
Speaker 4: The cats will win the flag.
Speaker 1: We'll take cats now.
Speaker 4: I I think the cats will win the flag too.
Speaker 1: She's in a mood today.
Speaker 5: She is ready. Jace likes the slap of the bus.
Speaker 4: Jace likes lemon, lemon something.
Speaker 5: Jace likes the slap of the bus.
Speaker 4: Jace likes lemon. Bags. Does Jace likes something?
Speaker 1: He does?
Speaker 5: Jase likes Ja likes slap the bass.
Speaker 4: Slapping bags?
Speaker 7: What did you say?
Speaker 5: Jace likes the slap of the bus.
Speaker 8: Like, what.
Speaker 7: Are you slapping?
Speaker 4: I'm taking my headphones off.
Speaker 5: So I like to play bass guitar like a slap of the back.
Speaker 4: I don't like slapping the bags.
Speaker 3: The bass the bass.
Speaker 5: The next oah yeah O jesus. So so the show was going really well? What brought it down?
Speaker 3: Where we usually this segment called loss lips slapping? O? Get here we get to the second way?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why laughing so much?
Speaker 1: Clint likes to slap the bass?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, come on, grow up.
Speaker 5: Clint, you pointed Clint.
Speaker 4: Likes to slap the bass, slapping the back. Seriously, guys, you like slapping the base?
Speaker 7: Also?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, separately, but yes not at the same time.
Speaker 5: It is just gone five past eight. I think we'll leave it there.
Speaker 3: I think we all we have to get behind the Cats every in Melbourne this week.
Speaker 1: When you're a Brisbane boy.
Speaker 4: I'm marrying a Brisbane boy, so he is alive.
Speaker 1: Destroy connection.
Speaker 5: We are heading to enemy territory this morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Two brown lews. Maybe a Premiership under his belt a couple of weeks time. Lucky Neil from the Lines, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning guys, thanks for having me on. I don't know about the introduction the enemy, but that's right.
Speaker 4: But how does it feel coming down to Melbourne for a final when you're a team from out of town? Do you feel like you have as Do they give as many Brisbane Lines fans tickets to the game?
Speaker 9: I don't think so. I don't think that's how it works. When we've played Carlton this year and in the prelimt last year a lot of Carlden fans got tickets to the Gabba, so I think that's on the AFL though the booty clubs don't have to have a word to them about that. But no, we love it. It's the home of footy. I suppose the heartbeat of it, and it's exciting for us to get to the MCG and play in front of a massive crowd.
Speaker 4: There's so many Brisbane fans here though, fans.
Speaker 1: They've got it emblazoned on the back of their jumper as well. Do you feel the connection? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, I think we have a really strong support when we when we play in Melbourne, our Marvel games and then the MDG certainly hear our fans when we're up and about. I think last time we played Geelong in the final, we didn't give them much to cheer about. So hopefully tomorrow night we can give them a little bit a little bit more and they can get behind us. Yeah, we've got a great, great support group.
Speaker 5: There are you already here?
Speaker 4: How far in advance do you get down to Melbourne before a game and how quickly after do you leave?
Speaker 9: This weekend, I'm literally halfway through packing and going to the airport. We fly at it about and fifty or something, I think, and then because if we win we'll be coming back to album, we actually fly out Saturday night until we'll get in pretty late.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So because it's twilight game, is that to get you back, so then that way you can go straight into recovery and prepare for the granny.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and most guys can't really go to sleep straight after a game anyway, You wouldn't fall asleep till pretty late. So just get back home and then your own bed, and I think we'll be about one o'clock Saturday night, and most guys won't fall asleep till around then anyway, So it worked out pretty well.
Speaker 1: Like he has, an intrepid football journalist myself. You know, you got to ask some of the hard questions every now and then. How many questions have you coughed this week about your heel? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Too many.
Speaker 5: It's funny.
Speaker 9: It's been reported that now that I've been dealing with it for a little while. It's funny now that you play finals, and I suppose in the last quarter it was a little bit sore last week and I was added it a couple of times, but no one's really picked up on it for a couple of months. But now that finals are here, it's all the talk. But when there's eighteen teams, there's a lot more news, and now there's only four.
Speaker 5: Is it in the moonboot? How fall on? Is it?
Speaker 9: Now I'm out of the moonboot pretty early in the in the weeks. But I've done that probably five or six times after games when it when it pulls up and flares up a bit sore. So that's not unusual.
Speaker 5: Jab it up, You'll be right, it's not nineteen eighty.
Speaker 4: Mate, hate lucky. That game against the Giants last week was amazing, like a comeback like that? How the guy's feeling going into this next game? Because I feel like for me that looked like you'd played your Grand Final. The way you guys came back in that last quarter was incredible.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was a pretty special final to be a part of. And we had a similar experience a couple of years ago when we when we beat Melbourne, we came from maybe four or five goes. Wasn't as extreme as the weekend, but we probably learned fair bit from that, and we came out the next week against Geelong finally enough and got absolutely smashed by them the next week, So we moved on from it really quickly. We wanted to enjoy and solak up at the moment, but on the Sunday Faigs was sort of into it's about moving on and preparing for Geelong having learned that lesson a couple of years ago. So we want to make sure that we don't repeat that and get flown out of the park tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: I know you say you want to move on from like club matches, but surely heading into a Grand Final, if you get there, you'd cast your mind back to last year. I didn't want to bring it up against the Pies, but would there be this element of drive fire the belly? Yeah, you know, like almost yeah, oh for sure?
Speaker 9: You always like for me, I've never won a premiership, So that's I've been playing for my thirtieth season, I think, so I've never never won one. And that's something that me every day and all pre season and every session during the year. I sort of think about that as well, and something that I haven't ticked off in my career that I'm desperate to do. So that's probably the main motivator. And if I get the opportunity to go out there next weekend on Grand Final Day, certainly don't want to waste it. And that's this weekend is we get a chance to play in that last game.
Speaker 4: Hey do you have to come back to Melbourne for the brown Low medal or do you do one of those zoom dinners reluctantly sitting somewhere in Brisbane.
Speaker 1: Last year you won the Brownlow sitting in that very lonely looking room.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that is quite nice. We had the We get to invite a few more players than usually there's only like five or six that get invited. But if you make the Grand Final and you're an interstate team, you can have a few more close mates and teammates and stuff in the room and club staff and whatnot. So it's actually it is nice that it does go a bit late though, when you when you're not drinking beers or on any wine.
Speaker 4: The boys, what about the girls who are working out their dresses and then they don't get to go even.
Speaker 5: On the beers. It's a long night.
Speaker 9: Mate, Yeah, what about the girls. The girls love it if they get to it's like being in Melbourne. For the girls. They can get ready at home and then.
Speaker 4: And they can have champagnes.
Speaker 5: Even if you guys do the girls just get like they get dressed up as much.
Speaker 4: Well, they've got their dresses just in case I'd.
Speaker 5: Be doing a slipper job as you would.
Speaker 9: But yeah, jewels won't be. She's pregnant, so my wife won't be.
Speaker 4: Congrats, So you do in December.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which, I got a friend of mine, Abbey it does breakfast ready on Brisbane. She's a mad Liones fan. I think she's like number one ticket holder up there. I said, Locke's coming on. What do I need to ask him? She put hit him up about the moon boot. He's from South Australia, co captain and got a hot wife.
Speaker 1: Very accepted.
Speaker 9: All true, All true. So I'm very lucky. A little baby boy Coming's due December tweeny seven, but hopefully comes a little bit earlier.
Speaker 4: But that's so exciting. It's in the off season.
Speaker 5: Well that's what I was about to say.
Speaker 3: When you found out you're pregnant, you quickly do the maths in your head, going hang on, is just going to Yeah?
Speaker 9: I know it was right around Christmas, which.
Speaker 1: I reckon. You know when you get the job done, though, don't you it's a brave time.
Speaker 4: You guys aren't planning it, are you get the calendar.
Speaker 1: In September?
Speaker 4: Lucky?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: We actually did IVS for this one, so it was a bit of a long process. I've been trying for a while, so there was we were just happy that got pregnant.
Speaker 4: Oh that's great news. Congratulations, Lucky, good LUCKI just before you.
Speaker 1: Go, I'm intrigued by Chris Fagan. I love the man. He's an ex school teacher from what from Tazzy? What's he like on Mad Monday?
Speaker 9: He doesn't come. I've never seen him there really tucked up in. It's yeah, walking, he loves walking, just the coach you think to day.
Speaker 1: Walking like like John Hanra, it's about the whole boss thing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: You don't want to see the employees at that level. Yeah, yeah, right, you can't see that, No you can't.
Speaker 4: Well, Lucky good luck this weekends.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 5: She doesn't mean it, mate, she's been saying all week.
Speaker 1: You know what. I'm on the lines, Yeah you go on board, good luck.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: From the line, John Us on the Heir. There was a huge Brisbane fan base here in Melbourne and they'll be coming out.
Speaker 4: In destroy fans.
Speaker 1: Two time Brownlow medallist. Let's hope you get to premiership.
Speaker 3: Yes absolutely, she is a special Friday Today guys, Every Friday, What do we like Today?
Speaker 4: Lights on single.
Speaker 1: Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Song shoes a banger. You turn your headlights on when it starts, and that gives you permission to sing along. Look at other people in their cars with their headlights on, and it's respect that you too. I was singing along to the banger of the single line.
Speaker 1: I think Melbourne is really going to get around today's.
Speaker 4: It comes with an exciting announcement.
Speaker 5: And it comes with tickets.
Speaker 1: Does it? The first tickets, Jase.
Speaker 5: The very first tickets been all over the news one.
Speaker 1: I have had it in each of my news bulletins this morning, the news that the one the only Queen of pop Melbourne's own Campbewell Zone, Kylie Minogue. She's during, she's doing it, and she's got a new album.
Speaker 3: She is bringing her attention to Rod Laver Arena Thursday twentieth of feb and Friday twenty first of fair But twenty twenty five. Pre sale starts Tuesday, with all tickets onto our October second. For details, head to Frontier Touring dot com.
Speaker 4: We got to double the go of course now thirteen twenty four ten and turn your headlights on Melbourne and sing along to Kylie Jason.
Speaker 3: Lauren Jason Lauren on for one hundred. Well, good morning, Melvin. What come you have Friday? Everyone?
Speaker 4: It's Friday, bigty ahead, big weekend of forty, finals ahead, big night, ofty holiday starts all happening today last night.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm mean I'm gonna spot a bother. I've got a date night book tomorrow night with my waft.
Speaker 4: Oh where are you going?
Speaker 5: Don't know? We're gonna book a restaurant, So dinner, dinner?
Speaker 4: What time do you put the kids to bed and then go to dinny?
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to get the babysit to do that. But the only problem is tomorrow night's a twilight game. It'll be finished by seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah you reckon?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 4: Isn't it is the game?
Speaker 1: What time are you eating?
Speaker 5: Five? Like when we're not?
Speaker 1: Come?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 4: What time is the game start?
Speaker 1: Five? Ten? God, that's an early not isn't it just start at seven o'clock?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 1: And then uh?
Speaker 5: And then tonight's the big one? Who are we on?
Speaker 4: I don't think tonight's a big one. I think tomorrow nights.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, tonight's I think we have to sell out tonight as well at the SCG. I'll be there, heading to Sydney. After this in the plane, I reckon the Swan's will beat the power.
Speaker 4: I think they will, especially at the SCG that helps.
Speaker 3: That hurt you said a look you just got from my executive producer.
Speaker 4: You're flipping at the bird.
Speaker 5: It's not very mature.
Speaker 4: That's not a Swan double bird. Good luck to the port Adelaide power though, Go on, Brodie, sing it you big nuts everyone?
Speaker 3: What you're wearing first?
Speaker 5: What were you wearing?
Speaker 6: I'm wearing my indigenous put Adelaide top which I hugged Brad ebbitt In and I haven't washed it since that. I've got my signed Gavin Wanger and I put two dozen and four premiership poster up in the office today.
Speaker 4: Okay, go and sing.
Speaker 5: It might be the only chance you can read this, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Get ready for this.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: We'll get the words throng again.
Speaker 3: He'll stuff it up, he'll be out of time.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 6: We have the power to win, the power to rule. Come on board. Out of that tradition. We'll never stop stop.
Speaker 1: Just get back to the start of that stry here in the.
Speaker 10: Main making we fight first words, any barracks for them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, first words, I'm not good with the lyrics.
Speaker 3: Don't do what I did for heading out this weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm not heading out this weekend. I'm locking myself in my house. I've been sick all week.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of you, proud of you.
Speaker 4: For those who are living this weekend, take some advice.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a lesson I learned last weekend.
Speaker 3: I went out on that Dad's Gone Wild. No, it was just Dad's Bees, Dad's catch up last Saturday at the McKinnon Hotel. Yeah, it was cool. There's two dads I've never met before that came along really good runts stay awake, yepes, stayed awake.
Speaker 5: This is the party dad seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Well, he did start falling asleep standing up at the last week at table at the hotel this time again, and he's like.
Speaker 4: I amire that. As someone who works breakfast radio hours, I think I can fall asleep absolutely anywhere, but I'm not quite sure I could do it standing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was pretty proud of him.
Speaker 4: He must have good core strength to be able to do that.
Speaker 5: Benj was there, the dad that was nervous about it all. Oh yeah, but he was g man there.
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't like it. He doesn't call him Girard. Doesn't mind g Mania Morning Girard, No he has. I need to have a chat with Lauren about the Girard thing.
Speaker 4: What about Clint instigator of Gerard. I know someone called Girard and I really like him.
Speaker 5: And Lockey, the elder member of the group, was a bit offended. He didn't get a shout out.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't trust anyone called lock your friends with Girard. We don't say the old word around here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And you're want of exs and you share a name.
Speaker 4: Although my stepbrother is called Lockin. I like him.
Speaker 3: Well lock he's a bit older, I said. We did speak about him. Maybe he's hearing just to pick it.
Speaker 1: Up on him.
Speaker 3: I like him. So we're all at the table, we're having a punt, having a few beers. It was actually, you don't what a punt all jokes. Aside as a mental health thing, it was great to actually catch up with a bunch of lads who are going through the same drama as you are in life.
Speaker 4: And what about being a dad? Is that the drama? Just being a dad?
Speaker 3: Just sharing experiences and stuff, because you know, you're sit there going, oh, we got this going on at our place, and then they'll say they've got something going on.
Speaker 5: You're like, oh, I'm not alone.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It was just a good reminder to go, hey, you know what, just catch up with people sometimes have a chat. Then were a couple of hours in there while we were all doing that, our lovely partners were all gathered where.
Speaker 4: The confusion kicks in. Dad's days and mum's days normally not go hand in hand. You book them on separate days. Pressure for who's going to get home.
Speaker 5: And look after the kids.
Speaker 3: The mums had the kids, The mums had the kids. They all went round to Tanya's house. They've got a pool, all them and all the kids, all the mums and the kid.
Speaker 4: You know what they were doing. They were just winging about their husbands the whole time.
Speaker 5: Te you what was funny.
Speaker 3: We all looked at Lot because it was his house, and we said, wonder how the wives and the kids are going over at your place?
Speaker 5: And he's like, what do you mean all our wives and kids are at your house?
Speaker 3: You should have said, And then we're sitting there, everything goes a bit quiet for a second, and then all of a sudden, I see one of the guys slam down his phone. Oh no, another dad slams down his phone, and they all look at me and go, are you right? You're happy with yourself?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 3: I text my wife to say, hey, babe, I hope the vo is going.
Speaker 5: Well, how's the kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I told you, And they all said, going, well, my husband didn't do that. Mean, why did you do that?
Speaker 3: Exactly what happened, and they all turned against me, going why would you check in with your wife?
Speaker 1: Why did you do that?
Speaker 5: Now all our wives are turning on us.
Speaker 3: I didn't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think. Did you really care how her afternoon was going on?
Speaker 5: Because it's a smart because that's more time out.
Speaker 3: They could have replied and said the kids are burning down the house. But at least I message, yeah.
Speaker 4: But you're right. You've been a pioneer for the blokes there. I've really you've really stuffed it up. Said all right, fellas, all at the same time, how's the afternoon going, hope you're having a great time.
Speaker 3: Well, we were tested. Do you know what the wife's sent back? We're all going to come down there with the kids for dinner.
Speaker 5: Did they know. We replied and said, that's awesome. Let us know and we'll book a table. They weren't coming, but we passed the test.
Speaker 4: The relationships are a mind.
Speaker 3: This is marriage, Clint.
Speaker 5: You're really missing out and I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Look if you it's not happening anytime.
Speaker 3: What a week we have had with these tickets. Olivia Rodrigo live in Melbourne. Your age, Olivia from dear Park. You're going to see her?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Oh congratulations. You have a favorite song?
Speaker 8: Do I have a favorite song?
Speaker 3: Yes, this Cold Girl I've always.
Speaker 4: Been Are you going to be screaming it at the top of your lungs at the concert?
Speaker 5: Yes, I will be.
Speaker 3: I know every word.
Speaker 8: I'll be screaming it all right.
Speaker 4: Go have a great time. Olivia also going is it?
Speaker 7: Ella from Werribe?
Speaker 4: Good morning, so exciting You're off to see Olivia Rodrigo. Who are you going to take?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My daughter?
Speaker 7: She just ten twelve?
Speaker 1: Were MESSI fans.
Speaker 8: We've been trying all week.
Speaker 4: So well done, mom of the year for that one hour.
Speaker 5: Imagine that when you pick her up from school. I got the surprisse for.
Speaker 4: You, Kylie. Good morning. Are you trying to win tickets for someone or for yourself?
Speaker 3: My daughter?
Speaker 4: What's her name?
Speaker 5: Lily?
Speaker 4: And how badly does Lily want these?
Speaker 11: My god, she think time?
Speaker 3: It's crazy. All right, well you keep listening.
Speaker 4: No, Kylie, Kylie, you're getting the tickets. Congratulations. How excited is Lily going to be?
Speaker 3: Tell you what people really find religion when they win? Olivia Rodregue tickets sound it's very popular. Yeah, the big man's getting a massive shout out this morning.
Speaker 4: Dannielle, Huh, hello, Danianella, you got tickets?
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: My god, he's going to be so.
Speaker 6: Much.
Speaker 4: God is she a massy fan? Daniella.
Speaker 3: Then I tried to buy her tickets and so bad?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I'm shaky.
Speaker 4: Oh so much? Yes, are you going to go with her?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Danielle. You need to keep it together. Don't embarrass her at the concert.
Speaker 7: Yeah, come listening right now thinking, Oh my god, money been with he can't wait to come. Gris, thank you so much.
Speaker 12: And guys, you don't understand you've made our whole year.
Speaker 1: That the real tears.
Speaker 7: Thank you for being.
Speaker 3: Love that very job.
Speaker 4: I loved someone that much. Who would make Actually if you said to me, we're sending you to see a Dell in Vegas like that?
Speaker 3: She finished, We're not we are not doing that.
Speaker 4: What's a girl got to do?
Speaker 1: Kylie to.
Speaker 4: Come with Kylie?
Speaker 1: To you, come with Kylie.
Speaker 4: Come with you to Thank God it's Friday.
Speaker 1: You're right, I've got to go and host a national television show.
Speaker 5: Now, well god television show.
Speaker 4: You're hosting today Today's show tomorrow? Shock made?
Speaker 5: Should we should? We? Very We'll try this again.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being you know what? I would cry like that if someone sent me to say Dell in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately we're not sending you to a day she's finished in Vegas.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm having.
Speaker 7: Could you take me to say Carlin and I with you?
Speaker 1: Click? You know what? You can come with that?
Speaker 5: Hey, come tomorrow because you're doing to get to.
Speaker 4: Where am I? What's my name?
Speaker 3: Melbourne?
Speaker 5: Have a great weekends, the Cats guy.
Speaker 4: The Cats. I was expecting you to buzz in inside the power, but you missed the chance.
Speaker 3: You enjoy your weekend, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Lauren Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 1: Lauren on Socials