Speaker 1: You get morning every day, want to aid ball on Friday night at the Adelaide Oval, but also stated at the Adelaide Oval Hotel, I want to do that. Yeah. So for me that was absolute mumhorn because basically I could be out of function and then when I've had enough, I could be from the function in my bed asleep within about sixty seven minutes. And then I was just pondering over the weekend, I thought, if that's my mum porn. There are a whole host of things that get us mums just a little bit overly excited.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear them?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: When you go to the supermarket and there's a human to scan your groceries for you, discovering there's one Magnum left on a Monday night is the latest.
Speaker 2: Episode of White Lotus Drops.
Speaker 1: The itch on your kid's head is dry, scalp not lie. You unpack all your kids lunchboxes and every single one is empty.
Speaker 2: The Saturday morning heat policy kicks in.
Speaker 5: There's no Scott.
Speaker 1: Clean sheets, a great book, a cup of tea, a convenient headache, and two Melowtonian tablets and it's only eight seventeen beer.
Speaker 2: It's mumporn.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, all right, I think I'll get that too as well. My wife has certainly got someone's watch, she's got the audio books going oh yeah, just cruising around the house and which does things like that, like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: She's experiencing mum porn. Is that what? That is? So good?
Speaker 1: Oh, very good, get dad porn. Maybe we can visit that tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Oh maybe. I think it's a very very different area. I hopefully it's not more literal, but I understand what we're saying because my experience in mumporn. Maybe some dad porn as well. On the weekend with the.
Speaker 3: Cancer sports, Oh how good was it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, the email came through and said, oh oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you for educating us there, So welcome.
Speaker 6: Crazy Seal Section.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is a great little opportunity for everyone just to catch up and maybe talk about some of those topics where i'd say somewhat off limits, you know, not your stock standard conversations that you'd hear around the office in Ottoman.
Speaker 1: Yes to one from ten years first joins us in the studio for her Sealed Section segment, Good morning morning.
Speaker 5: I would say, we do these topics in.
Speaker 2: Our office store.
Speaker 7: We do regularly, guys, truthfully limits keep things differently there over channel ten, don't you.
Speaker 1: We have conversations had to be heard to be believed, alright.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they are like less that stuff, more news stuff. Guys like no, no, no, no no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what we're here for. Yeah, okay, would you like to open up the sealed section please?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 5: Regat go a little envelope here passed me that. Yep, here we go. Watch out there, hang on, Oh oh gosh, I didn't need to use a knife. But here we are.
Speaker 8: We are.
Speaker 2: The topic today is the male conscious perceptive pill. Yeah, so a contraceptive pill.
Speaker 1: For men is on the horizon after early human trials found it to be safe. Up until now, as you well know, Andrew Hayes, the primary male birth control.
Speaker 2: Options have been condoms or have a sected me. That's been your two choices. So the drug, this is how it works.
Speaker 1: It interferes with the vitamin A signaling, which is necessary for sperm production. Okay, So the question is would you take a male contraception pill?
Speaker 5: To me, would you.
Speaker 1: Trust yourself each and every day to take this pill at the same time and that part is very important.
Speaker 5: Okay, fellas, I need some help please. Thirteen twenty four ten are you a male? Would you take a contraception pill? I would, but I would need my wife to be very diligent.
Speaker 2: With it, mate, because I'm hopeless, if.
Speaker 5: I can admit to you, Joe's I'm hopeless in the space. I have to feed the cat every night. Yea, every single night. I get it's a bad night. Sure it's about shut my eyes and gargos. If you've had the cat and I go, why is he?
Speaker 3: Have you fed him?
Speaker 1: So this is a This is a man tiff who find honestly has to be given an allowance each in every week because he can't be he cannot be trusted with money. Rever Kara, would your wife, car and given you've got three children, ever trust you to take a pill and prevent more little hat children?
Speaker 5: Okay, let let's not link that the contraception like I'm some sort of sicko who's breeding kids everywhere?
Speaker 3: All right, but I look at it would be a struggle.
Speaker 5: I would say for blokes, what would be a bit of a tricky situation is someone who is single. What could you trust a bloke if they were single, you didn't know them very well. And the bloke said, and the bloke said, no, I'm on the contraceptive pill. No, I don't believe it because I feel like if you're a female in your relationship, you would enforce that this bloke and blokes so be honest with you.
Speaker 3: We're idiots. You would take that pill each and they every day.
Speaker 5: But if you weren't in a sustained relationship, long term relationships, you wouldn't know if you'd been diligent with it.
Speaker 2: Would you trust your partner to take the male contraceptive My partner prepared for Angel. Yeah, but would he be prepared to do it? Yes, okay, Ajel.
Speaker 5: I didn't ask him that he would.
Speaker 7: If I was like, I'm sick of I'm on the contraceptive pill for the ladies. Yes, and I have been since dinosaur's walked to the earth. If and I said I'm fed up of this, I don't want to do this.
Speaker 5: Anymore, yeah, he would.
Speaker 2: But I'm so I like to.
Speaker 7: Call it preganoid, like paranoid getting pregnant, that I will take that pill every day religiously, to the point where like if I think I've forgotten to take it old, drive home and check done before. Yeah, right, just just in cases because I.
Speaker 1: Just feel like, like morally, I would like the boys to take responsibility. But then the question is can you trust them? Because we've had a lot on our plate for a very long time. So we have our periods, and then we have our babies, and then we stop having babies, and then you have the perimenopause, and then you have the menopause and you're not even reproducing humans anymore.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? It's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd see. Okay, I'll say this.
Speaker 5: If there were blokes, there would be certain blokes in situations where who would forget to take the pill. Absolutely, they can guarantee that, but it's not through it's not through intent. I don't think blokes would choose not to take it. It's because of idiots.
Speaker 7: Well, girls can forget too, but for me, I've been drilled into it from my Catholic education, all girls' school, that you cannot have grown up cuddles or you will get pregnant and die.
Speaker 2: So it's like ingrained in me. But I fellas don't have that. Don't you think they're getting off lightly with just taking a pill.
Speaker 1: Like the different things of contraception that we've had to endure over the journey have involved.
Speaker 2: Injecting things and putting things in places.
Speaker 5: Right round not good places.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: We had a fun chat yesterday with Sam Pagne.
Speaker 3: He's got a new show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a new show on Channel Ten's like a late night talk show, and he was admitting to us that he actually got starstruck when it came to one of the biggest actors in this country.
Speaker 9: Jack Thompson's presence rattled you, Yeah, I was, but I also hit it very well hazy by just saying hello and then scurrying out of the room.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 9: He didn't know that I was in awe. I just said hello and then thought, hey, you know, I've got nothing else to say. This is you know, I'm not a selfie guy. I'm not going to ask him for anything. So I just got out of it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I wasn't my finest moment, but anyway, it's you know, hopefully I'll still come on the show one day.
Speaker 5: I find it really fascinating and please get involved with this. Thirteen and twenty fourteen, who got your star struck? Even like the top shelf celebrities Like, I didn't know that Sampang was in a position where he would get rattled by somebody else in this country.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's just so chill most of the time, you wouldn't think that anyone would rattle him.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been raffled by someone?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 5: First, and a quick one was when Simon Black came into the sen studios. Yes, because everyone's a fan of Simon Black. If you're a football fan back in the day, the guy is absolutely perfect. And then he came into the studios and he was even more perfect in your life, really like the nicest possible you could mate, hung around, chatted for an extra ten fifteen minutes, just beautiful physically. You just wanted to touch his face. Wow, So what does this guy? What could this guy possibly do? That's wrong?
Speaker 3: But the other one for me.
Speaker 1: Before we move on, I feel like Simon Black at times has had you questioning your sexuality.
Speaker 5: Your dann righty has your dam He's had me screaming out the name Simon really in the heats of passion.
Speaker 3: It's not that far.
Speaker 5: But when I first met the great Tony Mantra, and I think that's a big that's huge. So I, me and my mate went to Ki for the Ki races and we flew down there. It was part of a work thing, and Watra was on the plane and he didn't know anyone. He was getting flown down there and obviously paid a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Just to be there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we sort of budied up next to him and we spent the entire day. Next to day it's even beers with him. Oh wow, I've got to say it was one of the greatest days of my life. I tell my mates to this day. They still don't believe me.
Speaker 2: God, what about the last time I saw Tony Maudra. He was hosting. It was like a footy thing that we're in.
Speaker 1: He was hoasting the room and my husband, who at the best of time, can be a real idiot, had put on his what are those things that you wrap around your wrists, you know, like your wristband thing? One of those things that you wrap around you risk your wristband. Yes, you put it on too tight.
Speaker 2: And so the one.
Speaker 1: Person in the room that he asked to loosen his wristband with Tony.
Speaker 3: Mo Mos doesn't do that. No, Mods is not there to do that.
Speaker 2: Below Tony Modra. It's not even funny.
Speaker 5: That's not his job. His job is to beat Tony Modra. He's very good at it. Yes, no one does it better, exactly right? What about yourself?
Speaker 1: I okay, this is a bit of a flex, this one. But I did meet Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: To the top shelf.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 5: It was Taylor Swift, lovely lady though Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: It was at a concert, and can I tell you she was in the VIP room and she came in and hugged every single person in that room. She's just so generous and so sweet with her time. And I had my daughter Taylor with her as well. It was like Taylor meet Taylor, and I was an idiot, so sorry?
Speaker 3: Can I just say this wasn't a paid meeting, reach, was it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't pay for it.
Speaker 5: No, it was because celebries are very good at being nice and interactive.
Speaker 3: When you pay them.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this was actually this was part of my job. But yeah, she was very very sweet. Can confirm I was like a blithering little I throw up, throw up. I don't know what I would do if I saw.
Speaker 2: Her, I'd be like, you changed my life.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: She'd heard it before the next I met Nellie.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, oh did he have a band aid one?
Speaker 5: We're like, what's the under the band aid? Must be so festering by announcements.
Speaker 2: Missed opportunity.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 2: He must have been touring at the time.
Speaker 8: I was young Dan and he just pulled up in this tool bus and just.
Speaker 10: Got out the bus.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So people obviously were just crowding around. I have the most embarrassing photo you've ever seen in your life of meet with Nelly.
Speaker 1: Well, give that to us and we'll put it online immediately.
Speaker 5: Get some feedback online. Thirteen and twenty four ten. Who got your starstruck? Yes, for Sampang it was Jack Thompson. You've met the great Taylor Swift. That's quite extreme.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the other one that I lost my you know what, was Lizzellus on a plane.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go, that's more. That's that's more.
Speaker 5: Really, Azells was the Lizzels all the time.
Speaker 1: I was like, he doesn't really admired you growing up. This was a grown ass woman. I was just dribbling, like, shut up, get back to twenty seven b and sit.
Speaker 5: Down, I've heard or before your netball freak next thirteen and twenty fourteen, give us a call. Who got your starstruck? Thirteen twenty four ten, which the celebrity got you all starstracking giddy? And this was quite surprising, essay, when we spoke to the Great Sampang, he said, it's Jack Thompson for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I just would have thought if it was.
Speaker 5: For Sampang would be someone like really really top shit hollow with all you respect that Jack Thompson with like.
Speaker 1: A Nicole kidman or someone like that, you know, if you ever met her. Thirteen twenty four ten. Were taking a calls this morning, producer, Molly, you've met someone?
Speaker 8: Yes, I met Denzel Washington.
Speaker 5: Oh goodness, Okay.
Speaker 8: So I went to see him on Broadway with my parents. I was fifteen at the time, and I was walking around at the back of the theater just like having a look at, you know, the scenes and whatever else. And this guy pushed a barrier in front of me, like a security guard and was like, wait there, yeah, what And the next minute, out of this secret door pop Denzel Washington, what do you mean doing back there?
Speaker 3: That's incredible to me.
Speaker 4: Your mother.
Speaker 5: Washington is one of the greatest actors of all time. Please tell me it was nice.
Speaker 2: So lovely.
Speaker 8: Yes, chatting with me for a beer, took a photo, whole thing, great.
Speaker 2: Cute and wholsome.
Speaker 1: We've got one of our audio gurus, Todd here in the studio as well. You you used to be in a bear and and you met.
Speaker 4: Who I did.
Speaker 11: Yes, we were in like a full on metal band actually, and we used to tour a lot, and we're on sound Wave tour. Yeah, and the band Slipknot at the time we're playing.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I got.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: You met the front man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I met all of them.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're all there, and we've got to go backstage with them, have drinks with them, and yeah, it was great.
Speaker 5: It's awesome slipnight. Just what are they like? Because could they be anything else? But really really full on aggressive, They actually really lovely guys op in person.
Speaker 11: All the aggression gets taken out on stage and then in person they're the kindest people alive.
Speaker 5: So yeah, what about that they're on stage get off stage like, oh thank god, I got that out of the system.
Speaker 1: Do you know sometimes when I go to bed and I run out of rain sounds. I like to play a bit of slipknot.
Speaker 3: Very nice, Oh fantastic.
Speaker 1: Okay, came my guy, Josh. We've been waiting for this. Who did you meet? So?
Speaker 3: I met Slash and it was devastating. Okay, how could it possibly be devastating?
Speaker 5: He's just an icon of the music industry.
Speaker 6: So this is back when I was working at Triple M and we were going to interview him that day. So I said to the presenter, I actually had my first time to.
Speaker 4: A Slash song quition.
Speaker 6: So I'm standing outside of the studio while he's interviewing him, and he goes, oh, we've got a guy that works here that actually had his first time come on in here, Josh, and I was a spluttering mess.
Speaker 3: Slash will do that to.
Speaker 2: You that did Slash like inquire as to how you went.
Speaker 3: He's like, he bro, that's such a massive compliment.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in his head, he's going, Okay, you did the first time my song?
Speaker 3: Heard it all before? Next every single time?
Speaker 2: Was he wearing that silly hat?
Speaker 5: Of course he was here every way too, Yeah, had glasses on.
Speaker 2: I don't know the whole works. Let's go to Jack. When did you get star Struck?
Speaker 10: Jack?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 13: Look, it was when I met tex Walker from the Adelaide Crow.
Speaker 5: Because tex is such a Crow's icon for die hard Crow supporters.
Speaker 3: If you met text for the first.
Speaker 5: Time, you wouldn't know. You don't have to do yourself, Jack.
Speaker 2: How'd you go?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 2: Did you play it cool?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 13: I tried to. He went up and shook his hand and then no words came out.
Speaker 8: Done.
Speaker 3: What about I'll tell you what?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: You as well?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 5: I reckon you shook his hand? You were like his hand just engulfed my arm. He's got the biggest hands on the planet.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: Imagine if Jack had just given it a bit of nice years.
Speaker 3: Hey Jack, was it a good interaction?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 13: Didn't help by the fact that Rory Sloan was also in the corner. Oh yeah, I was just like, you know, eyeball and just like, hey.
Speaker 3: Guys, what else? Who is in the other corner? Was a bloody tony madra some a good great.
Speaker 2: Oh you're all here. Let's get to Bobby. Hello, Bobby, good morning.
Speaker 14: How are you guys?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 2: When did you get star Strike?
Speaker 14: I was just plowing to London.
Speaker 1: He throw.
Speaker 14: A couple of years ago now and yeah, bumped into Dwayne the Rock Johnson.
Speaker 5: What fascinates me about that, Bobby, is that he was just you know, I'm doing with everyone else.
Speaker 3: You would have thought that he'd be a private jet type operator.
Speaker 2: Did you speak to him?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I think, I think, I think, yeah, he was. He was unfathomly by himself at the time, and I said a bit of big sand since I was a kid, threw a few few little quote lines and apparently John Sena was there, but I couldn't see him.
Speaker 5: Did you get John Cena. I'm sorry, Bobby, that beautiful gear is wasted on Joe's.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: So we had a bit of an interesting chat involving Neo. So it was revealed that Neo is in a polyhamorous relationship using four of them.
Speaker 3: He has four girlfriends at once.
Speaker 10: For example, on this tour, you know, I'll let this one come out for seven days, then she go home, Then this will come out for seven days, and then this will.
Speaker 4: Come out for seven days, and then we do something all together.
Speaker 3: We learned a lot yesterday.
Speaker 2: We learned so much yesterday.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your phone calls on the upfront as well, but we'd like to learn a little bit.
Speaker 2: More and produce.
Speaker 1: Molly has a friend called Jess, and she knows a lot about this subject.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Jess, Good morning guys.
Speaker 12: Hey, look, no wonder there are so sick of love songs. They're never about having four.
Speaker 2: Girlfriends, beautiful race.
Speaker 3: It's a weird space for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, Jess, are you in a polyamorous relationship?
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 12: I only have one partner at the moment, but it never changes the fact that you have the possibility to date more than one person.
Speaker 2: Right, And so how did you arrive at this place?
Speaker 12: I actually want to say not too dissimilar from neo, Like when I was much younger, being in a situation when young and stupid, there is a little bit of cheating involved and it's not great and often you find that out. You stumble your way through it, sort of realize a bit of that. And also coming out as bisexual, my male partner realized, well, I can't be everything that you need. I'm not a woman.
Speaker 5: So yeah, wow, well you spoke about it a little bit. Yes, digest is jealousy an issue in polyamorous relationships.
Speaker 12: Relationships are all the same jealousy happens regardless, like and people think that, oh, you guys must not get jealous. There is a rare person. My partner, for example, is actually very secure in himself and is rarely ever jealous myself. It's usually just about like the little triggers that you have, like any insecurities of am I not good enough? Do they not love me? Polyamorous people have them too. Nomenogamous people have them too, just like you guys. You know, say your husband or wife is doing something or busy with other people, you might be like, well, I'm jealous. I want to be evolved or things.
Speaker 2: With all of us and just without prying too much.
Speaker 1: So with the setup, is it the sexual relationship is one person at a time or does everyone get involved?
Speaker 12: No, sometimes everyone can get involved, And I think, like, I'm sure Neo is having some fun parties.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying, Jess.
Speaker 3: One more question for you.
Speaker 7: How do you find like minded people fringes of society, fringes of.
Speaker 5: I've been out of the game for so long now it's all changed.
Speaker 12: I don't know you find your tribe Like I think I've got a lot of friends that are in that space, and if you actually downloaded the dating app just for fun obviously not for reals, you might actually find a lot more people say ethical nominogamy have E and M in their profile. It's becoming a lot more popular these days, people obviously realizing like they want their independence, and they also are pretty fluid, like I think the special part about non monogamy is also learning that not all about sex and romance. It's just having a comfortability to have a lot of intimate relationships, which I feel like I have.
Speaker 2: That's amazing On paper, it sounds really really okay.
Speaker 5: Sign us up, Jess, Oh Jess, thank you so much for be cool and thank you for educating us.
Speaker 12: No worries.
Speaker 13: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Pass me that bottle of Joe's, that big, beautiful, delicious bottle of Fitzy, and let me take a swip.
Speaker 2: You want to drink the Fitzy kool Aid?
Speaker 3: Always want to Friday Flee, Good morning.
Speaker 10: Oh what an upset last night as well? Oh my gosh. If you're a Carlton supporter and before the Crows, before their inception into the AFL, I loved Carlton because of you know, Stephen Kerner and Craig Bradley, Mark Niley, the South Australian connection that we had there. But oh my gosh, if you are a Carlton supporter, you would have been tearing your hair out last night.
Speaker 2: Isn't it?
Speaker 3: Top set? It's the upset of the year already. It's second round.
Speaker 1: We were saying being a cult and supporters like being in a relationship with a bloke that just keeps cheating on you, Like you know he's going to let you out, but you just keep going back again and again and again.
Speaker 4: It's like going on to Love Island, isn't it.
Speaker 10: You never ever, you never guaranteed to end up with the girl that you started with, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Oh hey, Fitzy Crows playing Saints, watch your prediction here and based on what we saw last night, jeez, anything could happen.
Speaker 10: Well, this is what I'm worried about, Hazy, because usually when there's a couple of upsets early, that's how that's the trend for the rest of the round.
Speaker 4: So I hope and pray.
Speaker 10: Look, we all know that the Crows are favorites and Saint Kilda have got quite a few injuries and haven't been playing too well in the preseason games.
Speaker 4: So I think the Crows will win.
Speaker 10: But I just I'm watching those Carlton supporters last night and that last half, I'm nervous. Can I also do a big shout out to a Southern boy who is Guddy's first call, Sid dram done, well done. I said, when you let a Southern boy on the loose, it's very, very dangerous.
Speaker 5: Because I'll tell you what, Fitzies, there's not too many blokes from South that went top five.
Speaker 3: You've got to be pretty special.
Speaker 9: To do that.
Speaker 10: Well, do you know what pick number four in the draft from South Adelaide? It's only ever happened twice. And I hope that Sid Draper has a better career than this.
Speaker 3: His first game. He's got seventeen left.
Speaker 2: There's one difference I can see with Sid Draper already. He's real quick, fitz.
Speaker 4: There's one difference I can tour with Sidraper. He's actually good atropall.
Speaker 3: He's not put together by sticky tap.
Speaker 1: We want to bring you in on this conversation because we spoke to the beautiful sampagnistone. He was telling us how he got star struck Jack Thompson.
Speaker 5: So Jack Thompson absolutely rattled Sampage and we thought that Sampan couldn't be rattled.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no it is.
Speaker 10: You get nervous. I actually I got a color stories that I remember. When I was younger, I loved my little athletics. Dad used to take me to the Bay Sheffield every year. Right, And I don't know if you know this, but the only person to ever win the Bay Sheffield twice was an Adelaide thirty six. Can anyone guess who it was like in the eighties and.
Speaker 2: Nineties, God, you're still smiling.
Speaker 10: No, it was our great it was our Green, yes, hazy and I loved him. And I remember Dad was like, get your autograph book out and go and get an autograph off our grain and I was freaking out.
Speaker 4: Was the first autograph I ever got.
Speaker 10: And I got up to the front and he said to me, do you know who I am? And I freaked out and went no, And he didn't sign by your autograph? What kind of flexes that from our gren The only person that's really freaked me out. I was a big fan of the band Arctic Monkeys about you look good on the dance floor, and I remember the first time they came to Australia Alex and Jamie Cook. They were seventeen eighteen years of age and if the manager goes, you only got seven minutes, Mate, seven minutes, so get into the interview.
Speaker 4: And I did the first five minutes and realized I hadn't turned the recorder.
Speaker 10: On and I just went to water after that and we hardly got any of the interviews.
Speaker 4: So that's the only time I've been starstruck.
Speaker 5: Just quickly on that, Fitzy. Those sort of stories. Do you remember the famous one with Lance Armstrong at his prime and Graham Corns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't record it either.
Speaker 5: Recorded and they had one chance to do lance Armstrong double a did it and Cornsy recorded and then when they told Lance Armstrong's camp they said he's not doing it again.
Speaker 10: No, there you go, two cheats working together, Graham Corns.
Speaker 4: And Lance Armstrong.
Speaker 1: FITZI will be thinking of you when the Crows play on Sunday.
Speaker 2: All the best. Let's hope it pans out well for you.
Speaker 4: Go the Crows love you got job, job.
Speaker 3: Job, That is a good job.
Speaker 5: Morning joke of that's the look the best home to start you work a week, Just a little injection of humor.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, we'll do our best to provide it for you.
Speaker 2: That's what we like to do on a Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Joining us is producer Molly, who is truly awful in this space.
Speaker 3: So much you're going to bring us down again. Produce, clean up the basis A right, what have you got?
Speaker 5: So you're telling your best day jokes?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 5: Sharp, those ones that sort of leave you rubbing your forehead, your two fingers, you know, like, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here we go. We've learned to put you first, just to get it out of the way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, did you hear about the two people who stole a calendar?
Speaker 2: They age got six months?
Speaker 3: Get it? Do you get a joke?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry about that jokes. Get yourself back up. It's okay, it's okay. So perfect life. So that's all about is that is all that is?
Speaker 1: So you guys might know this about me, But I started up a dating service for chickens.
Speaker 2: True story that I was struggling to make hen's meat.
Speaker 5: That's also the very joke. He's also quite funny. There's chickens involved in my joke. What about this little Johnny lives on a farm with his family, and his mother asks if he's done his chores. He says not yet. His mother tells him, well, no breakfast until you do your chores. Now, this is really quite annoys Johnny. So he goes to feed the chickens and he kicks one of the chickens. He goes to feed the cows, and then he kicks one of the cows, And then he goes to feed the pigs and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. He says, how come I don't get any eggs and bacon. Why don't have any milk of my cereal? She says, well, I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. And then I saw he kick the pigs, so you don't get any bacon for a week. And also I saw he kick the cow, so for a week you're not getting any milk either. Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across.
Speaker 3: The kitchen because it's in the way.
Speaker 5: Little Johnny looks up at his mother with a smile and says, are you going to tell him or should.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: I don't get it producing Molly game me that Jack?
Speaker 3: Excuse to you?
Speaker 1: Hey, have you ever wonder what makes a name sexy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Have you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Okay?
Speaker 1: So and you study has revealed that men whose names start with a D, excuse me or a T are the biggest hotties, while for women it's names that begin with an M for producing Molly or j You made that, not even you.
Speaker 2: The information.
Speaker 3: I hardly read it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you thought produce a Molly.
Speaker 1: But when he sent it through, I thought, hazy is trying to say that we're sexy?
Speaker 8: I mean I personally felt that way.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what I was trying to say. Ladies, are you sure that this is true? Can I test it on the other Joe?
Speaker 6: Go on?
Speaker 5: So what you say, d is it is the name that really really gets you?
Speaker 3: Having about Is it right? You ready?
Speaker 4: Darren?
Speaker 3: What is that working for it? What about this? Dermit?
Speaker 1: I just speak Barrison, this Darryl Dazzer.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got a couple more for you, Dwayne, is that.
Speaker 3: In any spots?
Speaker 2: Have you ever met any hot Dwayne?
Speaker 4: Never met a Dwayne?
Speaker 3: To be fair from Dwayne the Rock Johnson.
Speaker 5: Finally, what at the end, Dennis, Dennis, would you smile? You just gotta ship?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: Not a good one?
Speaker 8: Is there like an ex tennis It just sounds like someone who's very old.
Speaker 3: Or very young. Dennis and menas what.
Speaker 1: I've actually just worked out based on that theory, our entire team. So we got camera guy Josh, Boss Josh and sound guy Todd All Jay's and T's.
Speaker 3: It all fits this criteria, Sody.
Speaker 1: The only person not to fit into the criteria was the one who sent through the bloody study, and that's Andrew Hay.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. That's nice, isn't it? Can we all agree? Is it just me? Can I lay claim to the unsexiest name on the planet?
Speaker 5: Andrew is not sexy?
Speaker 2: It's not that bad.
Speaker 3: It's shocking.
Speaker 2: Oh Andy slightly better.
Speaker 1: But do you know who's responsible for calling you Andrew the unsexiest name in the world is the other un sexiest name in the world, and that's dear Dre