Speaker 1: Welcome to pers number one podcast. You're listening to The Jamo and Dylan Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, we're on the way. That dance br a Little Man trip with before is celebrating. Good day, guys, and welcome back to another episode of The jam Or and Dylan Show. Today is another beautiful day in Perth. I say it all the time, but it's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bright blue skies. It is freezing, but well for us it's freezing. It's about fourteen fifteen today. I know in Melbourne you're getting sevens and sixes, but for us, you know, this is tough, but it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's weird how in Perth, Like our houses are built for the summer so to be cool in the summer, so in winter they are freezing. We're freezing over here. I promise you warmer outside that inside.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, my like when I walk outside, I feel a bit warmer. Yep, which is it's weird, bro, definitely, that's the life we live over here.
Speaker 2: We have some good news and some bad news. Now. The first piece of good news is that we're hanging out with Josh Rognetta tomorrow night. Yep, it should be fun. It's Saturday night. We're going out to the opening of an event. It's called Bunny is it Jack Rabbit Slim? Yeah, yep. Maybe we'll bump into some of you guys, who knows, but see how we go. Ah, it'll just be awesome to go out with Uni Rock. Yeah, like Uni break Rock.
Speaker 3: Sorry, and he's a new man, a free man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We saw it at Fibber McGee's. There was a bit of I don't know, just a bit of life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it'd be great to go out with him. We'll give you guys a recap as soon as we can. For that. We might even pop out a couple of stories from the night, yes, while we're all having fun. But yeah, we're really looking forward to seeing Rog. Didn't have an update for you guys this week.
Speaker 3: He's just been what he've been doing. He's been op shopping, yes he has. And he's been going to the gym, and he's been watching Entourage.
Speaker 2: Oh and he's onto season.
Speaker 3: Five, smashed through Entourage and he absolutely loves it. We got him on it and we're happy that he loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, because it's our pride and joy. We love that show. No, it's good to see him happy Now. I just wanted to bring this up. This is a bloke called Mitch Fraser who has listened to the show for a very long time. Yep, a grand man. He's a great fan, and he's also one of the biggest advocates for trying to get Josh rognettar.
Speaker 3: He's got a rock obsession at the moment aka Rob Newell on the show, and we've offered that we've been trying more than anyone to try and get this.
Speaker 2: Over the line. Yeah. Weekly we go to different types of measures. We said, we might even start to go fundme. How much will it cost to get you on? He's just a no at the moment, unfortunately. Yeah. You also said, why don't we just do a voice one.
Speaker 3: Where there's no voice only bro, No audio wouldn't matter anyway.
Speaker 2: So let's go back to December last year. Yep. Now, idea for you boys, start to go fund me so we can raise money to get Rog on the first party of the new year, start off strong and ripping. Great idea, Yep, a wonderful idea. We went to Rog with that idea. He said, no money could let me go on, it could make me go on. Then he said, when's Rog jumping on the potty? That was June. We said, we tried so many times he refuses. Then on the twentieth of June he started this Day one of asking for Rog on the potty. Simple he keeps going. Day two of asking Rog to grace us with his presence. Day three of peaceful protesting for the Rogmeister. Day four about to board a flight to Sydney to continue the search for Rog. Now this is where it started to get funny. He started to send videos. He goes just snowboarded from the highest point in Australia. No sign of Rog up there. Will keep searching.
Speaker 3: So he's thinking, where is this guy? Maybe he's in hiding.
Speaker 2: Day six of looking for Rog. Might have to check the village pub YEP. Day seven of the peaceful protest for the Rog. The crowds are starting to rustle. It could turn very not peaceful soon. Or do my best to keep things calm on this side of the protest.
Speaker 3: So things are starting to get a bit heated.
Speaker 2: Bro Day eight. Can't see Rog at the pub, will have to continue the search. Day nine of searching for Rog to get him on the podcast. He's got to be up in one of these mountains.
Speaker 3: The slippery guys smoking a cigarette in a mountain yep, looking like Jeremy Cameron.
Speaker 2: Yep, he said, ask him how many days in a row will it take? He says, Rog has aura a day ten of asking for Rog on the potty. Has he come to the table with an offer? I said no. He laughed it off. Then he says, day eleven. Energy has taken a hit, but perseverance is key. Now this one I found really funny. Day eleven got the first date fit ready, could have used Rog's expert advice if only he was on the potty. But we should see how it goes, and it's just his outfit laid out on the floor. Then Day twelve on the job site, which is a gym, so definitely won't be seeing Rog anywhere near here. Now this was interesting because Rog is a jymhead. Yes he is. He's a little bulldog. He loves the gym.
Speaker 3: Rog is a gym lad if there ever was one, this.
Speaker 2: Bloke says bloke, Rog wouldn't know what a job site looked like, even if it was highlighted in his UNI notes. Great mad shots. I need the Rog potty, so I will take that back. My bad. Anyway, We told him that he's a gymhead, and he goes, Look, my point has been proven. The people need to know these things. He can't hide. That's fair. Day thirteen secured a second date. Would love to hear about a rog dating experience on the potty. I don't know how many he would have had if we're being honest. Yeah, and he might get annoyed if we share him true. And then he actually didn't do this yesterday, very very interesting. So he's sort of given up hope. I'll never give up hope, but it has dwindled.
Speaker 3: Like I think it will happen one day. I just don't know when that day will be.
Speaker 2: And what will it take for it to happen. I don't know, man, what will be the moment where he thinks, you know what I do? Oh the boys a bit of time? Be a special, special day. There's no doubt about that. Rog was saying today in our group chat that he wants to do a monthly update because his life so boring. He doesn't have enough in the week enough. Yeah, there is. He doesn't delve deep into the things he's actually doing. He just goes it did annoy me the other day when he said, oh, I'm just alone at the shops. Yeah, well, ask us to go, ask us to come for a walk around Karros And then his excuse was disgusting. He's just like, oh, you guys are probably always busy, well.
Speaker 3: Not always, not twenty four to seven mate. And speaking of busy, today was meant to be busy. We had a late pull out as a podcast guest unfortunately, which is you know, it's hurt us a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's frustrating, to be truthful, it is frustrating.
Speaker 3: We're able to reschedule the time slot so we don't lose our money, but yeah, it's still it's not ideal.
Speaker 2: And we are incredibly busy over the next couple of weeks. Yeah, just trying to get some bonus episodes done for when the traveling commences, so you're off in a couple of weeks and will be very exciting. But yeah, we need to be covered for when we're traveling. This was meant to be a cover Yeah, okay, So hopefully able to do that one next week, and we also have one over the weekend, which yeah, should be good if it comes through, which we hope it will. It seems like it will. It'll be a very good episod for you guys, and it's one that there's been a long time coming in since that we've never had anyone from this particular team on the podcast, so it seems a bit strange because we've been doing it for five years. They're my favorite team and they're in Perth. Yeah, but it's all come together and I feel like it's happened at the right time in a way.
Speaker 3: I hope that it goes through. It seems like a will. Yeah, we'll see how we go. And the first current playing player we have had someone from the club. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I said, it's a busy week for us, busy next couple of weeks, but we're ready to smash through it and all will be good. So deal. When you rocked up today, I showed you a video on Twitter disgusting unreal mate shark attacks in Texas. What is going on South Padre Island.
Speaker 3: Two shark attacks and then two people also had contact with the shark didn't get injured. So you can say two near misses with two bites. One of them was a severe attack where you know I read the article that they had to get taken not to the local hospital, another one yeap, which is most of her calf was gone.
Speaker 2: Really unfortunate scenes, horrible to look at. It made me feel ill, just Padre Island.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know Texas had beaches, and a lot of Americans didn't either.
Speaker 2: Yes, very interesting. The video's horrific. So she's laying on the ground on her back and there's obviously blood, blood flowing everywhere, and that. Oh, I've just looked at it.
Speaker 3: It's discussing a lot of recovery and but yeah, it just.
Speaker 2: Makes you think, Like, I've seen sharks at the beach before, but I've never been close to one in the water close. I've never had the desire either, like people do the shark cage stuff. I don't, you know, if I was a gazillionaire and it was really really safe, Yeah, why not? Yep, Yep, I don't. Yeah, I don't know. Surfers actually come into contact with them a bit, and it's funny because a lot of the time they'll say that they don't because they don't want to scare people away from from surfing and stuff. But I don't know, in general, it should be horrific in Wa, especially because there's so many of them. So, yeah, the shark attack and then another American thing eating contests. Still, so you showed me a lemonade drinking contest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was drinking a few leaders of lemon a wonderful place that what was his name was like Billy something something. He had this cool nickname. I thought Jamo was going to show me a fighting video. Yeah, it was a lemonade drinking contest.
Speaker 2: And he smashed it. He killed all of his competitors. He's good at drinking, for sure.
Speaker 3: And it just made me think of the hot dog eating contest. How sick you get watching them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because my god, they're just shoveling them down there, they're using water to get them down.
Speaker 2: They start throwing them back up. It's sick. And just the fact that that is a real thing and it's a contest where you can win significant money.
Speaker 3: What is the record, because I know they time it. I feel like it's got to be one hundred plus, but I don't know the timing.
Speaker 2: The main strow of Mastication has one of Mustard yellow Belt sixteen times. He ate a world record seventy six hot dogs and buns in ten minutes. Okay, so seventy six hot dogs and buns ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Wow, So seven point and a half hot dogs a minute?
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventy six. God, it says last year Chestnut of Indiana chewed his way to the title by down in sixty two sixty two. But the but the record is that's his own record. Yep.
Speaker 3: So some years you can win with a sixty five or something with a sixty, but that year he was just on.
Speaker 2: This is very interesting Chestnut, right, is that his name? Yeah, he's not a big dude at all, chestnut eating. How does the stomach fit all that? Joey Chestnut is his name? Oh? What forty years old? He's got a Wikipedia damn took the belt from stony eating seventy hot dogs And what's the what's the money for this? I'm assuming it can't be a lot? Like is it? Five k? Ten k? Damn? Ten k us as well? Ten k in ten minutes? Here's the guy, Joey Chestnut, champion hot dog eater. Wow, it's incredible. I wonder what how do you get into that? Yeah? I know, like did one day he ate like five casually? And he thought hmm, this is the other boy, Matt Stony.
Speaker 3: So the skinny boys are out here winning titles, both eating no when they start throwing them up, bro, I wishoes could come with like two wears. I always feel lame when they're sparkling brand new yep, you know what I mean, Like when people know that. I don't know what it is, but I just think, oh, like I like him after at least like I've got a week in them.
Speaker 2: We also Askedjshrone would he ever shave his head again? He said never.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rog did shave his head, as you guys probably know.
Speaker 2: I also think that was when his life went downhill for a little for a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but yeah, look, I don't think Rog would ever shave his head again. He's rolled it out at the moment. He's got luscious locks, and I think he loves the lifestyle. It suits him at the moment. You know, he's a triple J lover, a full will drive man and no he has a full drive, but he's never actually been full driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so again that's something he's got to work on. I think he also needs to work on letting us come to his grandparents' house in Dunsbro that we've never got to visit. That's pissed me off, to be honest, seven eight years of friendship, very very annoying stuff.
Speaker 3: We'll we'll get into him about that tomorrow night, no doubt. We've got a little update from a great story last week, one of the best we've ever had on the show. No from so and so. This was the girl who sort of live on air told us about her breakup and it was it was sad, but.
Speaker 2: It's one of the greatest stories we've ever had it. She goes, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Just received a message from him saying, listening to the podcast, I know I have some serious making up to do. I hope you don't think of me the same way they did. We were quite harsh, but it's fair. I think it was fair. Then she says an update, while I'm at it, we are on a break and by the looks of things, this may be a longer break than expected. Oh and I believe her sister even messaged us. She did, so we've got the whole cohort involved here. Then we had a follow up, just asking if everything's all good, and then she goes, hey, yes, all is well, honestly, not sure how long the break will be. But I'm feeling good having full control of the situation. I can now do whatever I want, guilt free. Oh oh, still very undecided, She says, that's a scary thought to me, bro, do whatever I want, guilt free, guilt free. What do you reckon she's doing? Oh?
Speaker 3: I think we all know. I know, guilt free, bro. So there's been some things on our mind. She's thinking, you know what, what better time to act than now? No better time than the present.
Speaker 2: Now that we've said this on the show, he's going to be listening to that, going either it's done, it's over, or I'm going to fight. So hard to think he's going to I think he's going to fight. You and I have said since we first heard it that they'll get back together. Uncertain. We don't really want that, to be honest. We just think that it'll be better if it'll be best if they go their separate ways. From the evidence we've seen, yes, pretty strong evidence too, because he's compelling evidence. He pled guilty too. Yeah, and he also said, I hope you don't think of me the same way they do. I mean, we've got the hard evidence there, So look, what can we do about it?
Speaker 3: You know, give us the evidence, we make a decision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we can give as much advice as we can. Like, what would our advice be to him? Oh? Wow, mine would be as hard as it is. Cut ties and find someone else you can build something strong with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because obviously you know you're not as invested as you think you should be in a way, you know.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And now that you've done this, your brain's probably you might have tricked yourself into thinking, Oh, like, now I know that it's not like the grass isn't as green on the other side, So I'm going to try and stay.
Speaker 3: He might need a new friendship group too, Yes, well, so he's got a few things to work on it at the moment. Maybe get bumble. Yeah, apparently that one's good for friends, so oh.
Speaker 2: Bumble for friends? Yeah? Really? Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Apparently that's a you can make friends on there too. Okay, so he should download that a right looking for looking for friends? How a sketchy pass, But on a I wouldn't advise like omegal or anything, because you're.
Speaker 2: Just maybe not only a lot of pedophiles and stuff like that can be on those websites. I want to go down that path at all, although everyone's going through a stage where you've gone on it. Yeah, you know, when you're a kid, you sleep over with your friend.
Speaker 3: You see a lot of Omeagle and yeah you see. You know, it used to be a big thing on YouTube.
Speaker 2: It was well doing pranks and whatnot. I've seen a few come through on TikTok and stuff where blokes will have like a multi camera set up and then they'll have like pre recorded clips and stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Yeah, so it's still a thing still going strong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure how strong, but I'm sure that there's still a place for it, although it can be quite horrible, Like there needs to be some age limit no good for them, Yeah, no, I think I even saw that.
Speaker 3: I think it was the Australian government are starting to put it on search engines and social media to sort of up the age limits and restricts or explicit content coming through. So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, even like they need a restriction on Twitter because there might be because we're over eighteen, we don't see it. But mate, some of the stuff on there as well. Yeah, you just got to say, yes, I'm eighteen. Yeah it's and most kids will be rebellious and just click it anyway. Yeah, no doubt about that, No doubt about that. You see that new Pineapple vodka juice that's coming out, Yes, yes, this isn't no like out or anything, but I'd love for that to come to Perth because I.
Speaker 3: Mean I would assume it's going to make its way over right after it. If I had some initial success, I think you expand and I saw it after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. And you know me growing up like that was my preferred drink with juice and a vodka. I'd bring it to parties and it was always a hassle. Now it's pre mixed, mate pre mixed, so yeah, fingers crossed we can get our hands on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mixing your own drinks always is a bit of a hassle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you just feel like a dickhead. Everyone got just a nightmare. Yeah, a lot of times that the parties we were at we didn't have ice.
Speaker 3: Evan does and all he did in his old one. You just go to the fridge. That was handy first few drinks. You need it later on it's just like whatever. But damn, I'm actually really excited for tomorrow night. I think it be fun rog on the Town, Rog on the Town during Unibreak.
Speaker 2: It's not even like we're going to a gig. It's a nightclub.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, now to be good for him on the town.
Speaker 2: We're going to get him fucked.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a good good night. I remember once he's like walked home before. I remember he mentioned, I swear when did we maybe know he was You might have already been going home, or we went to Carli's in the uber or maybe it was with me Carline. Rog had gone back after something, you know, whenever we've been out, and I remember he then later confessed that he just walked home instead of ubering from the city from Carli's to his house. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, little midnight adventure for him.
Speaker 2: For the rog Bro question here from Alex Martinez.
Speaker 3: Yes, the man himself.
Speaker 2: He basically just says, what are some issues you two disagree on? Could be around food, entertainment, sport, people, social issues in general. We're pretty pretty similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I don't know if there's I don't know if there's disagree. No, obviously there's like and stuff, but in not really a disagreement.
Speaker 2: Now in sport context, we have pretty similar things. Yeah, But then like there might be certain players that I rate more.
Speaker 3: Than you exactly me, but that's just preference, really you value in a game.
Speaker 2: In regards to life, I think that's.
Speaker 3: Political issues and stuff. Not really like no, because I feel like we come at it pretty level headed.
Speaker 2: But we also don't talk about that, like.
Speaker 3: We're not studying it, standing up reading articles on politics and all that.
Speaker 2: And there might be like people we don't get along with, Like there might be someone I don't get along with you do.
Speaker 3: We always find that funny, Yeah, when like if you if there's someone that either of us likes the other doesn't, we find it funny that the other person doesn't.
Speaker 2: So that's never really a problem. But no, there's never well, there hasn't been many big issues, and I think that's why we've been doing this for nearly five years now, exactly Like if there where all these issues, we probably still wouldn't have going exactly it would have been too difficult. So I guess that nothing too. That's probably not the answer he wanted. What can we say food. I guess like you have a more matured like palette, so you need more foods than I would.
Speaker 3: No, really, there's not like a disagreement.
Speaker 2: That's your question done out. Well, we've got a.
Speaker 3: Couple of court cases, couple confessions. Let's get into the courtroom.
Speaker 1: You're about to enter the courtroom of Jammo and Dylan. The people are real, the cases are real, and the rulings are final. This is Jammo and Dylan's courtroom.
Speaker 3: Quite a long one, this one, yep. So we'll get into it and we'll come to a conclusion. All right, court case, Me and my Tier one friend have been wanting to go to the AFL Grand Final for our whole life together fair for at least the last five years. We've tried to get a holy grailed chance of tickets, but never successful. This year, we decided that this is the year to buy the pre me in package, which we thought would be fifteen hundred dollars for Grand Final ticket and preliminary Final tickets.
Speaker 2: Right, so I assume that they've discussed, Okay, it's going to be fifteen hundred each. We do othuns yep.
Speaker 3: This finally guarantees us tickets together for both games, and a week before they came out, we said yes, they didn't have a certain date or time of release. At about ten pm, I refreshed the website and they are finally available. Three fourths are already sold out within twenty minutes. My friend was asleep so I couldn't talk to him. They ended up being two K each, but I ended up saying fuck it and buying us both tickets. Next morning, I tell him excitedly that we're going to the Grand Final, but he ends up being upset with me for buying and says he didn't think it would be that much and he won't go. I'm confused too, his wrong and need the professionals to give this give the sentence. Prices were around one point six k, but sold out. It's only had two K option or no Grand Final for five years in a row.
Speaker 2: Okay, now it's a tough one. It's an unfortunate situation. Now I'm people might not like this. I'm going to say he's guilty. I'm going to say that, Look, you guys agreed that if it's around fifteen hundred, you'll buy the tickets and you'll go. Yep, he said, oh, he's asleep, he won't care about the extra five hundred dollars. Yeah, it's a lot. So Look, although it's harsh, I think you're guilty in a sense that this wasn't an agreed upon thing at that.
Speaker 3: If it was, if the fifteen hundreds were brought and then he's backtracked, then it's like that's his fault.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. Yeah, no, I agree, because it is.
Speaker 3: I get why he did it, and it's tough because he was doing it in a good way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was trying to be a good person. Yeah, that's what's rough. He was thinking we're actually going And then the hard thing is that he was really really excited about it, and he thought that, like, this was such a good thing that he'd done. And I'm sure there was a little bit in the back of his head that was like he might be a little bit annoyed. But it's the first time in five.
Speaker 3: Tiers, it really is. It's an unfortunate situation.
Speaker 2: So now he's going to find someone else to go to the Grand Final with. Maybe that money sell them people.
Speaker 3: As it gets close up, someone will buy that off him, no doubt.
Speaker 2: But I wonder if he'd still want to go if it's not with his Tier one cost, isn't it? It is steep, but I guess what was it? They get to go to pre lim and final and probably a few lunches, breakfasts and stuff like that. It would be a great package if you have the money.
Speaker 3: But it's just unfortunate the situation that you find yourself in.
Speaker 2: Mate. I'm like saying, he's guilty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just because of the difference in price. It's not like it was an extra hundred Yeah, extra five hundred, five hundreds a lot, and you know you did take the risk by buying them without the final AOK.
Speaker 2: In the moment, I reckon. Even so, if you agreed on fifteen hundred and if it was like sixteen sixty three, yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably just a two k, even though fifteen hundred and two K five hundred dollar the difference, it feels like more. Yeah, that's the thing as well. So it's a tough situation, man, very much unlucky.
Speaker 2: It is unlucky. You are guilty as though, But hey, life goes on and you'll be fine, all right. Second Court case latest episode was Elite need more stuff like that, that's for sure. Now it's on you guys to send in that stuff. Yeah, and then we can't help it. We can do it justice once we have the material. Stories like that are just golden because to have them, We're not going to sit here and make up a story ever. No, so we need you guys to pull your weight and send in your story, your confessions, and then we can go with it all. Right. Currently on the way home from work and sitting on the priority seat, I'm more than happy to offer it to someone, but I don't want to ask and someone get offended by me, for example, calling them old. But I also don't want to look rude for not offering my seat. Need your guys' opinion on what the play is here? What are you thinking?
Speaker 3: So are you sitting in one of the priority seats on the train or bus. I'm assuming I never really sit there myself, Like I would probably just stand.
Speaker 2: I just see it as an go zone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like so, and my opinion is, yeah, if some you know, an older person comes on, you should probably hop up and give it to them. But yeah, I would avoid it most of the time, and I think every time.
Speaker 2: To be honest, it's not the worst thing. If you say, hey, Ward, do you want this seat and they look older. It's just a nice thing. If they take it the wrong way, that's their problem. Yes, no, I agree, so that's you being a nice person. But then also, Dylan and I just wouldn't sit in those seats. Yeah, exactly, we'd stand or find somewhere else further down. So look, I don't know, maybe you didn't have another option. He didn't really specify that.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was packed as I don't know, mate, but I probably wouldn't sit there in the first place.
Speaker 2: You're very right, and now I've got a confession.
Speaker 1: Confessions, It's now time to dive into your deepest and darkest confessions.
Speaker 2: Let's hear what the people have to get off their chest. Just the one confession this week, because the one before was from the girl from last week the follow up story, so we have this one here. This guy also said, how do I send in my story to get your opinions? You do it through the Instagram Jamo and Dylan on Instagram. Follow it if you have it already. All right, Hey, boys, me and my ex broke up a few months ago because she found out that I cheated on her a month into the relationship. Here we go again. We were dating for six months and then she found out. Since breaking up, I felt so bad and she's been all I can think about. I've been writing my feelings in a journal every day about how I feel about her, in hopes she might get to see it one day. Should I give her the journal for her to read and to do with what she pleases? Or should I keep it to myself and try and move on. Would love to hear your feedback. PS, love yous, I don't know, love you. You don't love your girlfriend that much.
Speaker 3: I think it's a bit cringey to hand her the journal. Yeah, and also your Yeah, you're only journaling for her to see it, so I feel like it's not even a doing it for the right reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: The self help aspect. Feel like it's not there.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what. You would not be riding in a journal if you didn't cheat on her. Yeah, you pig, exactly, You disgusting a month, disgusting pig. I hope you're watching this, because I'm looking at you right down the barrel with a mallet.
Speaker 3: If he's listening, switch over right now, switch over a month in Wow, so look, he's done it early on yep. And then she's found out about half you know, five half months later, halfway through a year, and is destrayed and thought, wow, how can I trust him what's going which is completely valid.
Speaker 2: Because the valid feeling from her, He's gone on the next five months without even mentioning it. So he thought, well, I'm going to get away.
Speaker 3: With it, right, thinks he's in the clear.
Speaker 2: Now he gets caught and he goes, oh no, I got Cortner. Now he's journaling in a bid to try and win her back. So I don't know if it's going to work. Bro. A lot of people love the win her back thing, like it's romanticized. The win her back usually happened after a significant mistake, yes, which causes a rift in whatever's about to Yeah, yeah, yeah, So this is just pathetic. Is it worse than no? It's not week? Last week? Last week was crazy Burnt Bridges with the whole town. Last week was crazy. I wish we had last week back. And if you haven't listened to last week, go and listen to that. That was all that is an unreal And if you've already listened, go and listen again because there's some hidden gems in there. When I was editing, I heard yeah, great little moments, great little comments as well from us. Your time is done? Yeah, So should I give it the journal for her to read or should I try and move on? Move on?
Speaker 3: Move on, mate, I think your time is done there. You've you've made your mistakes and you've just got to deal with them.
Speaker 2: Get on the bike and ride off into the mountains. I say, hopefully he's actually active right now too. This will be on Monday's episode. He's going to be so excited Monday's episode. And then I'll say, ps, our advice is to move on. Yeah, that's a nice way to put it. Yeah, a great way to put it. And then he'll hear us looking down the barrel of the camera just saying big, big, absolute and how could you do that to women? We'd love women lovely. So yeah, we're supposed to be off to go and do another podcast right now.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately that's not happening. Very late pull out, and it's thrown our day up.
Speaker 2: In the air a little bit. It has. You know, we were prepared for it started early and in all honesty, we've been off this episode like it's just been hard. We's been thrown. We're seriously thrown. Were thrown a curveball late. We had our structure and this is not an excuse. This is just the structure for today. Was set out. We had to do things and we were ready. We were ready and prepared. You know, good breakfast, I haven't eaten today.
Speaker 3: Last minute scramble, Yeah, sort to fix everything, change some change some times, which luckily we were able to.
Speaker 2: And then the first fifteen minutes of the episode, I was just thinking about, like, how do we navigate next week? Yeah, it's hard to navigate today. But anyway, we hope you guys understand and enjoyed. Sorry for the shorter episode this week, but we'll be back, bigger and stronger. We should have a few good things loaned up. Yeah, the one that we on this weekend. Yeah, we've got something on Sunday. It would be a great episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we don't want to guarantee it because you never canal through. It'll be wonderful, it really will be. We'll try and make that one a bit longer for you. Yeah, so no doubt about that, mate, That one will.
Speaker 2: Come out next week. Yes, fingers crossed hopefully, and if you hear our voices in this way again, it's probably because it's been canceled. Yeah. Anyway, much love guys and we'll see you next episode. Cheers.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to The Gemo and Dylan Show. Make sure to subscribe to the boys on YouTube and share the podcast with a mate.